Justin Bieber QVC My World 2.0 Release

MyWorld_2.0_Cover

Justin Bieber will make his QVC debut to unveil his new album My World 2.0 on March 9 @ 6:30 PM (ET) & 9:30 PM (ET) and Friday, March 12 @ 10 PM (ET) for special live performances that will include songs from his much-anticipated new CD. During these QVC Presents QSessions Live broadcasts, Justin will also offer viewers the opportunity to purchase My World 2.0..

Which has been specially packaged for QVC with an exclusive bonus DVD two weeks before street date. QVC’s Director of Merchandising said: ‘This may be one of our most exciting QSessions Live broadcasts yet. Not only is Justin making headlines with his high-profile appearances and ever-growing fan base but his record-breaking sales figures have made him one of the most successful artists in the business today.’

Chart-topping Justin recently cemented his place among music’s elite when he was asked to sing Lionel Richie’s original opening line to ‘We Are The World’ for the famous remake featuring such A-list performers. Justin said: ‘It’s cool to be launching my new album on QVC. Where else can I perform live and reach more than 98 million homes with my music? It’s just an incredible opportunity for me.‘ My World 2.0 will be available through QVC starting March 9 at QVC.com.

• disney_girl

disney_girl said:

INeedAHero
    Mar 4, 2010 @ 09:43 pm
    INeedAHero said:

HEllO? Is anyone here? *echos*
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol that was a long yeah. What’s up with OU its so dead….

idk,,,Or maybe they are truly dead. jk

• disney_girl

I honestly can’t wait!,,,,go fetus

• Mareike

girls are too obsessed with him ._. his music is ok…

• peacelovehearts

HAHAHA even my rbo like it, haha but he don’t like him hahaha !

huh? what’s a rbo?

LOL QVC

• disney_girl

Honestly! honestly!…..I’m not exited!

• INeedAHero

ITS JUSTIN BIEBER!………… so what’s for dinner?

• island.B

yay Biebs :)
    *waits for THFK&Logan to show up w/ a Bieber icon*
    ;)

• jjean

he ain’t all that…really.

• Kourtney

why is it so funny he’s selling his CD on QVC? my mom will probably see him on there, she always watches QVC

• Trey

J BIEBZZZ IS AWESOME
    :))

• Mileyfan12345

shut the fuck up and go away fetus and take your twitter crazies with u

OU is so dead!

I found out that twitter can be so addicting! :P

• island.B

i know :)
    i just got one and my friends say i tweet too much but i don’t even.

• sannekarlsson

Okay, um, wow, his album sales must be in the toilet if he’s appearing on QVC.

• disney_girl

HEllO? Is anyone here? *echos*

• disney_girl

OPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS

• disney_girl

This is heartbreaking.

• breaice

i am soo tried of people talking about him. lik u,usay dat u wish sat his aibum goes down da toliet.IF u GOT somethin to say.Say it to his F-A-C-E!!!!!i lov JB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 4, 2010 @ 08:36 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    HAHAHA even my rbo like it, haha but he don’t like him hahaha !

huh? what’s a rbo?
    ____

how do you get music on your profile?????? 0_o

• idkMyBFFjill

is it just me, or does he look more fetal on this cover?

• Likethesea

Good for him!

disney_girl said:

INeedAHero
    Mar 4, 2010 @ 09:43 pm
    INeedAHero said:

HEllO? Is anyone here? *echos*

Lol that was a long yeah. What’s up with OU its so dead….

• breaice

dat would be soooo coool!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber’s success story is quite an inspiration. Thanks for the post.

new bank account

• breaice

guess wat? he’s already BLESS!!!!!

• Bieberbaby24

by the way my birthday is april 30 if u would like to surprise me!! :)

• Robert

I love Justin Beiber’s Web 2.0 album. His voice is too good! God Bless Him!

Expressing Anger

• William

I am looking forward to Justin Bieber Debut. He better do a good job.
    Non Chexsystems Banks

• breaice

I know rite!!!!!!!!

• Robert

Justin Beiber’s My World 2.0 album is awesome. I love all the tracks!

Expressing Anger

• breaice

keep ur though to ur SELF!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait!

• Mya1705Spooner RD

i luv u Justin Bieber.I live in Douglas Georgia I live at 1705Spooner RD.Please send me a autograph.I’m in your club Justin Bieber fans club i’m one of ur biggest fan.My name is Mya Toombs.

• Jordan

This is great. Thanks for announcing the updates.

Home Insulation Grant

• Sarah Colin

His Merchandising is supposed to be awesome, I heard.

Chapel Hill Real Estate

• Jeff Elfo

I don’t really like the album title or cover, he comes across as very self obsessed. I heard he had to attend a holistic rehab in the past, at least that shows he knows when to get help and won’t be irresponsible enough to ignore any problems with drugs like a lot of pop stars do.

• Bieberbaby24

hey justin wats up i wanted to no if u would ever come too a fans house for a surprise! also send a shout out to Liv Lise and jessica! :) really big fans!!!!

• jenelle essa

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER I EANT TO KISS YOU ON THE LIPS!YOUR AWESOME!

• disney_girl

Camp OceanUP We rock!

1….2…3…. helloo??hellooooooo?

Warning: This is a test, I repeat this is only a test.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

• Little.Monster

I like big butts and i can not lie, you other brothers can’t deny….

i think those are the wordss…..

• Little.Monster

So i’m currently talking to myself…cool, huh?

Yeah i know it’s not =/

Shit my mouse just died :[

Now i gotta use this stupid tab….

Stupid imac and its wireless mouse

It snowed!!

• Little.Monster

Come on i know someone is reading this!!!

It livess!!!!!

Little.Monster said:

Shit my mouse just died :[

Now i gotta use this stupid tab….

Stupid imac and its wireless mouse

Awww im sorry, well im using my phone and it aint easy

I guess not…….nevermind =/

• GoldenGal9311

I see OU never updated this site. Anyway, RIP OceanUP.

Goodnight.

Aww yeahh i do that a lot haha

But my phones a blackberry so it’s sorta easyy

• GoldenGal9311

Little.Monster said:

I guess not…….nevermind =/
    _________________

I’m here. But I’m going to sleep.

Little.Monster said:

Shit my mouse just died :[

Now i gotta use this stupid tab….

Stupid imac and its wireless mouse

Awww im sorry, well im using my phone and it aint easy

• GoldenGal9311

LOL I thought I was the only one using my phone. How lazy are we?

Anyway, goodnight.

Little.Monster said:

Aww yeahh i do that a lot haha

But my phones a blackberry so it’s sorta easyy

Mines a sidekick and it sometimes takes forever

Goodnight!

I`m so bored!

RIP OceanUP 2007-2010.

Why must the good die young?

INeedAHero said:
    Little.Monster said:

Aww yeahh i do that a lot haha

But my phones a blackberry so it’s sorta easyy

Mines a sidekick and it sometimes takes forever

_____

Ohhhh i’ve never used a sidekick before =/ lol

Finally some peoplees!!!

• GoldenGal9311

Oh and one more thing. Only you shawty.

• Dumaaa ?

Oh and one more thing. Only you shawty.
    ________

*Smiles and laughs*

• Little.Monster

this place is still dead even when there are people onn

Hello Everyone! :)

Ohhhh i’ve never used a sidekick before =/ lol

Yea its ok, a big upgrade from what I used to have. But it can sometimes get complicated. Blackberrys are cool too :)

• Savetheanimalss

Ehh.
    Bieber.

I found this on another post, and am LOLIN

His fans are nuts. :/

Lilly said:
    Hello Everyone! :)

_____

Yo yo yo yo yo Lilly

People! :P

Yo yo yo yo yo Lilly
    Hi LittleMonster
    How are you?

INeedAHero said:
    Ohhhh i’ve never used a sidekick before =/ lol

______

What did you use to use??
    I remember wanting a sidekick when they like first came outt but my mom wouldn’t switch plans lol
    Yeah blackberries are pretty cool. They just don’t have many games on them =/ hahaha what i really want is an iphone

Lilly said:
    Yo yo yo yo yo Lilly
    Hi LittleMonster
    How are you?

_____

Extremely bored lol And overall good, great, wonderful. one of those words :] haha
    How about you??

i wanna dance with no pants on

How about you??
    I’m good, not really doing much right now

This picture looks damn cool. Could you share some more pictures of the Collection?

25th Wedding Anniversary

QVC? FAIL

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

BABY BIEBER :)
    TOO CUTE,

FORMSPRING ME<3

oh great, yet another thing this kid did. Don’t really care and I’m not going to say anything bad about him except that I don’t like him.

• _herecomestrouble.

lol. QVC.

hi im mariah and you demi lovato right right i reallywant to meet you so can you email me back and maybe ya im a big fan trust me im really nice thanks ps. people call me mariah carey cause me first name and one of my last names startes with a c so u can call me mc for mariah carey

• Rayne_A

first? QVC?

Lilly said:
    How about you??
    I’m good, not really doing much right now

___

Thats greatt(:
    Yeah im not doing much either. I was doing homework but it got boring so i stopped.

nick jonas is in my toilet

This seems to be getting more interesting. Thanks for sharing.

compare credit cards

i wanna dance with no pants on
    _______

Meet me in the back with the jack and the jukebox!

• INeedAHero

What did you use to use??

I used to have the samsung gravity. Everyone had it n it pissed me off :P it would freeze a lot too. Lol. I wanted one too when they came out but I finally have one! :) i phones are cool too. But if I want to get one im gonna have to buy it myself :P

justin biber wants to butfuck me

INeedAHero said:
    What did you use to use??

_____

Yeah me to. I asked my dad today about switching plans and he was like “When you get a job you can”

• INeedAHero

Lol I have till june to find a job or else my phones byebye and I can’t live without it :)

Thats greatt(:
    haha

• Dumaaa ?

Planet Premiere of Before the Weed!

No this isn`t what I wanted
    Never thought I`d get this high
    Thinkin` back to when I was clean
    And how I lost all my memories
    I was young and weed was cheaper
    But I could see I still wanted alcohol
    Smoking weed, but I can`t see shit
    Give it pills for that to change
    I don`t wanna lose my drugs
    Don`t wanna let my weed go

Standing out in the street
    Need to know if the high is gone
    Cause I would smoke some more
    I`m flooded with all this haze
    Knowing that I`ll never smoke it
    Like I did before the weed
    Yeah-ah-ah
    Before the weed

With ever puff of smoke
    Comes a memory that fades
    Not a brain-cell is left intact
    As the high begins to take
    Maybe I should quit it

Standing out in the street
    Need to know if the high is gone
    Cause I would smoke some more
    I`m flooded with all this haze
    Knowing that I`ll never smoke it
    Like I did before the weed

I`m trying to keep the high from going away
    And the smoke that`s fogging my eye sight
    They always say smoking is not an addiction
    Without the high that gets you through the pain

Standing out in the street
    Knowing that the high is really gone
    Please don`t leave me now
    I`m flooding with all this haze
    Knowing that I`ll never smoke it
    Like I did before the weed
    Yeah
    Like I did before the weed

Duma

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LMFAO!!!

Now Nick, what inspired you to write this song?

I like his hairstyle in the picture. Thanks for the brilliant post.

Horse Saddles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LMFAO!!!

Now Nick, what inspired you to write this song?
    _________

I was going through withdrawl, man. You know how it is!

Wow that was amazing! *claps*

• Lilly

I was going through withdrawl, man. You know how it is!
    We back here in the studio with Nick Jonas, we just had the planet premiere of his new song ‘Before the Weed’ Beautiful lyrics by the way Nick. Now this song actually feature a mutual friend of our, Miss Miley Cryus, why did you decide to have her on the song?

Wow that was amazing! *claps*
    _______

Thank you. Thank you very much! *Elvis Presley voice* ;)

• Dumaaa ?

We back here in the studio with Nick Jonas, we just had the planet premiere of his new song ‘Before the Weed’ Beautiful lyrics by the way Nick. Now this song actually feature a mutual friend of our, Miss Miley Cryus, why did you deicide to have her on the song?
    ______

Thank you. I decided to ask Miley to do the song with me, because it`s our story. Basically it`s her and I letting out our feelings about the past and what we want the future to be. I hope my fans and her fans can get our message. I love my fans. It was an honor to work with Miley again. : )

Dumaaa ? said:

Wow that was amazing! *claps*
    _______

Thank you. Thank you very much! *Elvis Presley voice* ;)

Lol night guys!

• Lilly

Now Nick, I gotta ask, are you seeing anyone right now? I know you and Miley have been seen together a lot recently, any chance you two might be dating again?

Lol night guys!
    _______

Goodnight!

Lol night guys!
    Goodnight

________

Miley and I have been reconnecting. It`s good to just hang out with familiar people. Both families have been enjoying the reconnection. It`s cool.

But are you dating?

But are you dating?
    ________

*laughs* We like to keep certain parts of our lives private, Ryan.

• Lilly

*laughs* We like to keep certain parts of our lives private, Ryan.
    You can tell me when the mic’s off

Now recently there’s been all these rumors floating around that the Jonas Brothers are breaking up. What can you comment about that?

You can tell me when the mic’s off

_______

*laughs* Okay.

The Jonas Brothers are not breaking up. Anything that we do outside of the group is just a side project. Plus, Ryan, we`re brothers, we will never break up! *laughs*

“A three chord strand is not easily broken”

*laughs* Okay.

“A three chord strand is not easily broken”
    ——————
    What else can you say about the rumors floating around? Word is you’re going solo, Joe’s getting in acting, and Kevin’s getting married!

________

I am going solo, but it`s only a side project. It`s called Nick Jonas and the Administration. Joe is trying to get into acting, but we`ll see how that goes. *chuckles* Yes, Kevin is getting married. Dani is great and we all love her. : )

• Lilly

Is there any more infomation you can tell us about Nick Jonas and the Administration?

________

I recorded the album in Nashville. Some of the Administration used to play with Prince. I`m excited for the fans to hear it and I hope the support me! : )

—————–
    Well you’re gonna have to come play it for us when the album comes out. As always man, great to have you on the show. Now before you leave is there any last word you might want to say to your fans listening?

_______

Ofcourse. We can premiere the album here! It was great to be here, Ryan. I just wanna say thanks to all the fans for supporting me and my brothers and I hope they continue to support us. We love you guys. : )

• KeepTheFaith

Baby, baby, baby, ohhhh.

I’m listening to it right now lol

• Lilly

Ofcourse. We can premiere the album here! It was great to be here, Ryan. I just wanna say thanks to all the fans for supported me and my brothers and I hope they continue to support us. We love you guys. : )
    —————–
    Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, everyone!You can pick up a copy of their new album ‘Eyes, Lies, and Getting High’ when it hits stores this Tuesday.

• KeepTheFaith

Weirdos. <3

• girl crush mileyyyyy

yay biebsss :)

Co-host: What a nice guy
    Ryan: great musician too, everytime he comes on, he just seems to get better and better
    Co-host: and can you believe he’s only 16?
    Ryan: I can believe he does all that work and still finds time to date
    Co-host: you weren’t supposed say anything about that!
    *cue music to next song*
    Ryan: can you blame me? people want to know
    *cut off to song*

• Lilly

I’m getting off, goodnight to anyone still here

First :D

• issyBieber

awesome!! can’t wait!!!!!

hottttt he’s soo damn sexyyy

i liked the first cover betterr..but this ones cute

• peacelovehearts

i can’t say i like him.. but baby is my jam right now :DD

HAHAHA even my rbo like it, haha but he don’t like him hahaha !

QVC?

LMAO!!!!

• HeyYouOkayNot

OOOOH NOOOO
    good for him but bad for my ears xD
    haha I’m just kidding honestly good for him:)

• disney_girl

How come?

• Wonderland

late night tonight :)

I wish OU would post anotherr