Kevin & Danielle Jonas NOBU DATE Night

kanielle-nobu-date-night-6

Kanielle dine @ Nobu in West Hollywood last night. PacificCoastNews.

• Chelsea-Rose

Cute, adorable. All that jazz :)

Divorcing huh oceanup?

• fireisinourhearts

they seem as happy as ever, so people can drop the petty ‘trouble in paradise’ comments, and they both look great too. I love dani’s dress :)

• HOLAA

i love her shoes :)
    I think she has nice legs too..:O
    they are so cute <3

sorry but i dont think she is pretty… she is cute

wow…those are some fake smiles. they probably heard people talking about the other pictures and don’t want people to think they’re not happy.
    She’s probably just smiling because he took her out to a fancy dinner.
    They’ll be divorced by the end of the year.

i don’t agree with the divorced thingy
    i mean who the fuck are you guys to say that?!
    but yeeah she is not THAT pretty & he kinda doesn’t look that great too.
    just saying..

Ah…I’m sorry honey, but if you’re gonna be negative about other peoples lives, you should look at your own first. I Imagine it must be pretty hard for you to live without love. Don’t worry though, you’ll find something to do…eventually.

• Ale-poof

Eh-Bleh, Oooger-fond.

Haha, I keep on making up these awkard/strange/creepy phrases or words, and I’M CRACKING MYSELF UP.

Fore-goopie

• Bre

We all know Kevin tapped that last night lol
    I love kEnielle <3<3

(Danielle’s dress is pretty btw)

Please check out my blog! It is my diary and it is anonymus! Please read and comment. Thank you!
    likealifediary.blogspot.com

Trouble in paradise

Kevin doesn’t look as big as people are saying. He’s still sexy to me <3<3

• oxoemmaoxo

AWW they are so cute.
    Her shoes are nice.

• AAC

These two are adorable.

Kevin hasn’t gained weight. If you saw him on a regular basis like I do, you would know that yourself. Danielle and Kevin are very happy together. Danielle is a beautiful person inside and out. Grow up kids. Your mother’s would be horrified at the way you speak about others that you are jealous of.

• love_love_love

THIS. except for the fact that i dont see them everyday. (never in my life have i seen them in person.) but thats not the point. no one should talk so negatively about other people. especially when you dont know them. they are both gorgeous. and im happy theyre happy. i wish them the best.
    God Bless!
    PS. i love Danielle’s dress and Kevin is NOT fat. yall really need to gro up!

Either way I’m definitely rootin for Kevo : ) chyeah K-2

kevin will get divorced soon

kevin will get divorced soon

who do you think will win the custody battle when they get a divorce kevin or danielle

• itsme

They look happy <3

• Anonymoushy

wow kevin really has gained weight

• HOT DAYUMMM

I <3 Nobu!

• stephklovesnickj

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

SHE’S PRETTY and he is still hot, so stop you rude people.

• dont jugde

awww <3 them :)

• Abby

fireisinourhearts said:
    __________________________________________

I know! Agreed 100%! :D

I’m happy for them

*****************

Could your enthusiam at least include punctuation…lol

Simple but the truth..it is what it is…and might I include…baby news is bound to appear…what then….kj fans, a free box of jonas tissues..

Ms. N

where is Lauren J?…I miss ya

Danielle reminds me of Vienna from “The Bacheor.”

its the way the photo is done that makes him look like that…but who are we to care I mean he is married he has the girl of his dreams the only person that it should matter to is her. I FEEL SO ASHAMED FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE PUTTING THEM DOWN

Danielle reminds me of Vienna from “The Bachelor.”

• katy.jb

I WISH THEM THE BEST KEVIN ROOOOOCKS <3<3<3<3<3

I’m not sure if Kevin has gained alot of weight but it looks like he’s gained some. I think maybe if he started wearing a larger size in clothes, it would flatter him a bit more though!

• xoxokatie8

loveee:DDDDDD

• Shelly

they’re cuuute , we missed you Kevin !

i know they’re probably happy and people are worrying about nothing, but to me it really just looks like that they’re sometimes not into each other. i hope they’re ok tbh :|

Marriage ain’t as great sometimes as people make it out to be! js

• musiciseverything

Adorable couple right here.

===
    Too late now. They better try to make the best of it!

Marriage ain’t as great sometimes as people make it out to be! js

************************
    Have you been married, or a product of divorced parents…or unhappy ones?

I am pregnant and I feel pressure from the bb daddy to at sometime commit….In all sincerity I am not like most 18 year old people….My life has been turned upside down..I am trying to put it together..I want to be a proper Mother, unlike my own..

I have just started kinda praying…I know that they have a happy stage….I see Mr. and Mrs. J happy..wow…I think that’s the ideal..I hope they are good to each other and to the kids that come….Money can’t buy happiness…I am a product of that!

I love looking at happy couples…

Ms. N

• Lilly

It’s nice to see them out doing something different

Mar 4, 2010 @ 01:45 pm
    Lilly said:

It’s nice to see them out doing something different
    *****************
    I like your icon..were you being flip….I mean we only see them out to dinner right? how about a shot of them body surfing in the waves in the bahamas…lol

Ms. N

• Dumaaa ?

Aww.. I love Dani`s dress! Kevin is looking sharp! I love this couple! <3

• Lilly

Ms. N
    Thanks. No, I was talking about how at the last Kevin/Dani post, people were asking why do we always see them shopping

• Lilly

Dumaaa ? said:

Aww.. I love Dani`s dress! Kevin is looking sharp! I love this couple! <3
    Kevin actually looks his age in those photos

• kikime

I will not stare at her legs….
    I will not stare at her legs….
    I will not stare at her legs….
    I will not stare at her legs….
    I will not stare at her legs….
    I will not stare at her legs….
    I will not stare at her legs….
    I will not stare at her legs….

Ahhh….I’ve been away for over 3 months and come back to the same sh*t. He looks happy and content….Danielle has hawt legs…he’s all up in her glory no doubt…

Ms. N

where’s Lauren J?

• Kelly

Wow, Danielle is so pretty, and OMFG, look at her legs!
    I would kill for her legs.
    Some people get everything :)

• Anika

ok so what is chatroulette?

___

it’s a site where you can chat and webcam
    with random people around the world!

aww theyre sweet,crazy us,rooting for the crazy couples and not the solid strong ones like zanessa and kev and danielle, although its easy to root for the niley types cuz we know alot about them,zanessa seems boring a little cuz we know next to nothing about them

oh thats cool

Ewww… This is what a sexually active kevin looks like.

Ewwww Ewww Ewwww my virgin eyes! X[

I’m happy for them

Her legs are amazingg! :)
    They look so happy <3

love_love_love said:

God Bless!
    PS. i love Danielle’s dress and Kevin is NOT fat. yall really need to gro up!

TRUE!

DO NOT GO ON CHATROULETTE. There are a lot of fakers…using old Jonas chat videos to fool people and stuff.

Some of them have tried Chatroulette but not officially and the chances of you seeing them are really slim and there are tons of effed up sickos on there.

STAY OFF CHATROULETTE!

• ccfreeze

aww they are soo cute together :)

For all the ignorant comments about Kevin gaining weight, well you must have never seen a picture of Kevin before.

Google Jonas Brothers and check out a few photos from months ago. You will see that Kevin is not “getting fatter” “Kevin is gaining weight, while Danit is loosing it” crap.

Yes, when Kevin was done with his “mini” vacation/honeymoon and moving into his new house it did appear that he gained a few pounds. What 5 or 10 lbs. Who has never gained weight on a vacation????????? However, within 1 week of being in LA he was back in his very skinny jeans and t shirts.

Watch the video of the Jonas Brothers filming at the beach a few days ago. You will see that Kevin is doing just fine.

Some comments are negative because some of you crave attention negative or otherwise. Sad. Do something more constructive with you life.

• Bean

She never talked about him to anyone. Because she never wanted anyone to know. She would have never styled your hair b/c she was only assisting at the time. And you would be so lucky b/c she does an amazing job b/c she is almost too much of a perfectionist with it.

Kevin didn’t buy her expensive things all the time. She never cares about that. My fiance isn’t famous he buys me nice things, doesn’t make me a gold digger? And she has her own job still, just not as a hairdresser. But you know so much right?

Are you getting the feeling you should shut-up yet?

i think taht they look great and she’s not ugly so please stop being rude.

• K2Rocks

Aww theyre so cute!!! wish I was her

• lalalove

I honestly don’t like Danielle, there’s something about her, that seems so fake. Kevin doesn’t look as happy with her as he used to, I’m scared this will end badly for both of them.

Oh.. And damn, she’s always having that LV bag with her EVERYWHERE! LOL.

oh please kevin has absolutely gained weight and you have to be blind not to see it. and as for danielle – is she thin? absolutely… is she pretty? no – way to day glow orange – she needs to layoff the tanning.

I think it’s hilarious that people think she’s all nice and sweet and they no nothing about her. She is a total b*tch and anyone she went to school with will tell you the same thing. all she ever talks about is money and now that she has kevin she can get whatever she wants.
    I believe you anonymous. I really do.
    I’m glad someone does
    That, anonymous, was sarcasm.

• BulletSoul

Danielle is looking very orange…

Anyhoo kanielle all the way wooooooo!!!

• Anonymous6754767

i love how everyone is saying that kevin gained weight.. i dont see it.. i mean not in this picture maybe in others but its not that bad but danielle looks a little not fat but looks like she’s kinda pregnant when you look at her stomach.. and they won’t make ugly babies they’ll make cute ones :)she’s really pretty but her nose is kinda out of proportion with the rest of her face haha just saying

——————–
    she styled my hair once when she lived in jersey and was working at a salon, she did a terrible job by the way, but all she talked about when she was working was how she loved the fact that he bought her expensive things and that she wanted to marry him so she wouldn’t have to work anymore. so i’m going to have to agree with you, shes a total gold digger.
    ===
    LMAO@ you! It’s funny how you make up this lie and then reply to yourself as well. Sad really!

Too obvious… Nice try though!

GO KEVIN!!!!!!!!

IM A REALLY JONAS FAN
    AND KENIELLE IS VERY BEAUTIFULL
    DANIELLE IS GORGEUS (NOT AT THIS PHOTO BUT) AND KEVIN IS AWESOME,TALENTED AND NICE

SO SHUT UP!!!!!!

• annnnn

wow a jonas showin PDA wow…lol

is she seriously working now? i highly doubt it. i didn’t think she was working at all since kev came along and she moved to LA. she may have been a hairdresser when in NJ but that ended pretty quick when her meal ticket otherwise known as kevin jonas came along and she quit it all together.

• Jess198

——————–

Kevin Jonas is so classically handsome and Danielle is stunning! They are the cutest couple in Hollywood. Her legs are more than AMAZING!

ewwwww she looks like she’s on drugs!! and that dress is way way way way too short. i dont get how anyone would be attracted to…that. eww.

Damn! Kevin is getting so fat. He needs to get bigger clothes because it looks DISGUSTING.

Kevin is not fat at all! You people are really stupid. Go look up what fat is. He would probably have to gain about 50 pounds to be considered fat. So you’re dumb.

I think it’s so amusing how all you little ugly trolls sit at home on the internet waiting on gossip sites just to bash someone who has never done a thing to you. Why don’t you go to the gym, get a manicure, hi-light your hair and buy some new makeup to make yourself presentable. Because all you’re doing by calling Danielle ugly is letting all of us know how ugly you really are. Just wondering… How does it feel to be a certified HATER???

Danielle is gorgeous!

Doesn’t anyone else notice that Danielle’s dress is very short. I mean I know she got some nice legs but if she’s not careful the papz can get a very bad shot (If you know what I mean)

• nonnymous

a) kevin does look like he’s gained weight but he looks the same level of attractiveness as always…which isn’t saying much =X

b) i HATE danielle’s fashion sense, it’s so blah. and goddamn how come i never noticed how terrible the nose is before, she should get a nose job

It’s supose to turn on Kevin probably lol & you know how it goes down in Hollywood. A t-shirt to me is a dress to them.

I don’t wanna piss anyone off but I really don’t think they will last.

cool story..

does anyone else notice he is always walking ahead of her everytime the paparazzi take pics ?

Has anyone notice that eversince they got married Danielle has been getting like too skinny lately, and how Kevin was been gaining gaining weight like crazy

• Amber <3

Awwwww! They make such a cute couple, i’m glad they’re married!!!! =] -aMbEr??

she definitely seems the type to be with someone for the money. yeah she is very skinny but i don’t think she is that gorgeous like everyone seems to think. my first thought when i saw her was she’s got a big nose and she looks trashy.

I believe you anonymous. I really do.

I believe you anonymous. I really do.
    I’m glad someone does.

• love_love_love

grow**

• oxoemmaoxo

love_love_love said:

God Bless!
    PS. i love Danielle’s dress and Kevin is NOT fat. yall really need to gro up!

AGREED

They both look great and very happy!!

• Suprachiasmatic

Don’t be so quick to judge. My smile would look forced too if a guy was shoving a camera in my face and yelling things to provoke me. I think these two are adorable together and will prevail through all life has to throw at them.

• Brittnee

I Love Kevin And Danielle. They are a beauitful couple for sure. I will keep on praying for them as a couple. I am happy that they are with each other on a date as married couple. You Rock Kevin And Danielle Jonas. Well, not to be rude and I like Danielle Jonas for Sure, Why is caring the same purse everytime I know she shops with kevin Jonas and buy some purses?

• Dumaaa ?

Kevin actually looks his age in those photos
    _______

Haha! Are you saying that he usually looks older?

Her legs go on foreverrrrrrrr! Kevin’s so lucky!

• Bean

Anonymous….what hair salon did she work at huh?

I would love to see answer it correctly big mouth!

Thanks for telling me what happened in my own life. She never mentioned his name she just said she was dating a guy who’s pretty famous with a lot of money. Sorry that you all don’t believe me but its the truth, it will cone out eventually. And by the ways I don’t know. who I replied to but it sure as hell wasn’t me but nice try trying to blame me.

Danielle’s looking awfully anorexic lately.

• Lilly

Haha! Are you saying that he usually looks older?
    Recently he has

• mhmm .

haha awee ! Kevin is like, ‘YUH, PAPARAZZI, LOOK AT MY HOT WIFE. She’s mine… *smile*’ They’re so adorable! & WOW you people are rude as hell! Man up and say it to his FACE not over the internet like a puss. They will NOT get a divorce anytime soon. Kevin is a strong Christian, which means divorce = FROWNED UPON X10000000000000000000000

Cute cute pictures.

ok danielle you got your man so you can give up on your fake tan from a can, and get that nose done since your husband has more money than he knows what to do with. oh and kev – lay off the sweets and hit the gym!

Don’t say that about kevin…. he’s pregnant

• Bean

Danielles father has darker skin more olive…its not tan in the can smarty pants..but since you don’t know her guess you wouldn’t know that.

are you kidding me? she is as fake as they make them. and like you know them personally right?

• Bean

YOU know nothing about her. You are just someone who posts their jealousy all over a teeny site. But I am hoping that most people don’t take what people like you say seriously. Its a good thing you don’t matter to Danielle or her family and friends. A group you are not a part of which means YOU would not have any merit to what you say

shes fugly

shes fugly

• Anika

Did you guys hear about the rumor that the Jonas
    Brothers were on Chatroulette? Today some girl who
    is NOT a fan (so, she wouldn’t have any reason to lie
    about this) was like “You like Jonas, right? I saw them
    on Chatroulette yesterday!” Mwaha! I know they denied
    it, but I still hope it’s true!

Oh, and: Cute pictures of Kevin & Danielle. <3

ok so what is chatroulette?

did he gain weight

He hasn’t gained any weight. I think he’s the perfect build. Grow up people!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM THEY SUCK KEVIN WILL BE A HOBO SOON

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM THEY SUCK KEVIN WILL BE A HOBO SOON

im sorry to sound rude but im sure he could do betetr than her they will prob get divorced anyway soon

• jemi

they will have ugly babies

• jemi

they will have ugly babies

• lalalalea

they will have ugly babies
    – –
    stfu.
    THEY’RE CUTE.
    I wish them the best

• Ginn

they will have ugly babies

LMAO i thought just the same!

Danielle’s dress is gorgeeous.
    and holycrap she has LLOONNNG legs.

you all are so petty. kevin has NOT gained weight. he’s still amazing looking,
    and him and danielle are a beautiful couple.

• Anonymous958345

ARTO DISPAREJA LA DIETA, KEVIN CADA DIA MAS GORDO Y DANIELLE CADA DIA MAS FLACA :|