Taylor L, ‘I Could Go For A Mysterious Girl’

taylor-robert-kristen-together-32_0

Taylor Lautner chatted with BOP! about what types of girls he likes: ‘It depends on the girl. I don’t exclude anyone.’ Dating anyone now? ‘There’s no one in particular right now, but I’m a teenage boy, so I date.’ Who is his perfect girlfriend? ‘I want her to just let loose, be a dork and have fun. If she can make me laugh, the spark’s there.’

Unfortunately, Taylor’s relationship with Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift were cut very short. How is Taylor like Jacob Black? ‘If you like someone who’s your best friend, who you can talk to about anything and you’re super, super close, then Jacob is the guy. But if you like the more mysterious type, Edward if your man. I could definitely go for a mysterious girl myself.’

• island.B

me&Taylor are perfect for eachother :)

Dear Lautner,

You are so freaking gorgeous. Now, please tell me, why do you feel the need to wear a shirt? Is it not possible for you to take it off for us?

Kthanks.

Dear Lautner,

Kthanks.
    Yes please :)

• LoveLautner

me&Taylor are perfect for eachother :)

__

Back off, bitch. He’s mine. :)

• island.B

me&Taylor are perfect for eachother :)

__

Back off, bitch. He’s mine. :)

but we’re already married.

• LoveLautner

Romeo, oh Romeo, why art thou such a teenage girl?

=====================

Aahaha, nice :)

____________

lol. It’s so true, though.

• LoveLautner

me&Taylor are perfect for eachother :)

__

Back off, bitch. He’s mine. :)

but we’re already married.

____________

Aw, honey. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but… he’s cheating on you. With me.

• island.B

me&Taylor are perfect for eachother :)

__

Back off, bitch. He’s mine. :)

but we’re already married.

HOMEWRECKER

Darling. Please.
    Don’t ever cover yourself up with a t-shirt. It teases us so.

Gah, he’s so gorgeous, why oh why can’t guys look and have the body that he has..?

• LoveLautner

but we’re already married.

HOMEWRECKER

___________

No need to take it out on me if he doesn’t love you as much as he loves me.

(PS, is it sad that I had to think for at least ten seconds to figure out what 12 + 6 was?)

Darling. Please.
    Don’t ever cover yourself up with a t-shirt. It teases us so.

___________

MTE.

HOMEWRECKER

___________

No need to take it out on me if he doesn’t love you as much as he loves me.

dont worry about me but you can be his sideline hoe ;)

im glad oU dosen’t have subtraction questions or i would take 5 minutes to post a comment.

• LoveLautner

It. is. too hot. to function.

Dear summer, go away. Kbye.

• LoveLautner

dont worry about me but you can be his sideline hoe ;)

______________

Oh, yay! :) haha.

And ikr? This maths is far too difficult.

• Taylor L. IS MINE.

HE IS MINE.

Oh, yay! :) haha.

And ikr? This maths is far too difficult.

lol :)
    haha i know but don’t you only have to do 1 math question when you first login?

Taylor L. IS MINE. said:

HE IS MINE.

Wanna fight for him?

Taylor L. IS MINE. said:

HE IS MINE.

__________________

LIES.

• Mercedes

Future Babydaddy you just described me & you don’t even realize it…soon bb, soon.. ;)

lol :)
    haha i know but don’t you only have to do 1 math question when you first login?

______________

OU logs me out so many times a day, it’s insane.

• island.B

you are another sideline hoe ;)

___________

Not if he finds me first.

lol :)
    haha i know but don’t you only have to do 1 math question when you first login?

______________

OU logs me out so many times a day, it’s insane.

ughhh i know when im on my phone it always does that to me.i get so mad but i always sign back in because im too addicted :I

• Mercedes

Not if he finds me first.

Ha! i laugh @ your deliriousness.

• Mercedes

you are another sideline hoe ;)

I would love to be his hoe!

• LoveLautner

Not if he finds me first.

Ha! i laugh @ your deliriousness.

____________

Aw, you actually think you have a chance with me in the picture? Cute.

• Latifa

sheesh guiiz Jam! I’ll sort it out! hes myn

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

He’s cheating on both of ya with me! HA! ;)

• Chelsea-Rose

LoveLautner said:

Romeo, oh Romeo, why art thou such a teenage girl?

=====================

Aahaha, nice :)

• lalalalea

womanizer

• LoveLautner

My icon proves that I win.

• LoveLautner

Actually, this is the first icon I ever had. But it’s so nice, I just had to use it twice.

Or a mysterious boy…. LOL

• LoveLautner

Okay, goodnight everyone! :)

Or a mysterious boy…. LOL

___________

o ha ha ha. you are so funny, it’s killing me.

• KeepTheFaith

Interesting icon, LoveLautner. :)

• Mercedes

Back off bitches!! his ass is mine!! :)

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

You guys might love him but I’m the one who runs a fan site only dedicated to him!!!!! Take that!

• nowayash

My icon proves that I win.

OMG I LOVE YOUR ICON O:
    lets be friends! x]

• RoseL

i think that im the only one here that dont find taylor attractive?

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

Yeah, I think you are.

• RoseL

ITaughtUrBoyTha… said:

Yeah, I think you are.
    better for you…i think

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

Lmao.

• LoveLautner

I said he is MINE,MINE,MINE,MINE,MINE.

_____________

He did not list “sounding like a segull from Finding Nemo” in the above as a characteristic he wants in a girl. So sorry, but you have been crossed off the list of possibilities.

• LoveLautner

haha i think so but my sisters wouldnt get it if i told them.they would think im crazy or something lol but yea there are a lot of
    awesome commentors thats the best part of oU.

_________

haha. I know. Loads of my friends think I’m crazy cos I have so many cyber friends.

• LoveLautner

boo her she wasted the name.
    & you do not win by default :)

________

Ikr?

And no, I still win. You don’t even have a Lautner icon.

haha yea me too.
    i make my best friend come on oU sometimes but she dosen’t like it.
    shes just not awesome enough to understand how fun it is.lol

• Kelly

He is gorgeous.
    If only i could meet him…
    -sigh-

• LoveLautner

He’s cheating on both of ya with me! HA! ;)

____________

*sigh* another delusional girl? He’s with me. Get over it.

• island.B

He’s cheating on both of ya with me! HA! ;)

:O now your homewrecking the homewrecker ;)

Ikr?

And no, I still win. You don’t even have a Lautner icon.

but i got a sexy pic of him on my profile so thats better then an icon :)
    I WIN

haha yea me too.
    i make my best friend come on oU sometimes but she dosen’t like it.
    shes just not awesome enough to understand how fun it is.lol

___________

haha. :) She’s obviously not as cool as us.

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

Lmao!!

• LoveLautner

but i got a sexy pic of him on my profile so thats better then an icon :)
    I WIN

____________

No. That just means that whoever clicks on your profile will know it. But whoever sees only ONE of my comments will know I’m a Lautner fan straight-off.

I WIN.

• RoseL

WOW Edward or Joe J? now my mind cant decide!!

• LoveLautner

WOW Edward or Joe J? now my mind cant decide!!

_________________

… edward?

I WIN.

we’ll finish this later cause i got my next class :)
    bye but I WIN im MRS.LAUTNER forever

• LoveLautner

we’ll finish this later cause i got my next class :)
    bye but I WIN im MRS.LAUTNER forever

___________-

Bye! :)

And no, I WIN x infinity. haha. :)

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

Nah, you got it all wrong. Taylor is mine and so is Nick J. So, yeah you’re the one whose delusional but that’s okay.

Mrs.Lautner said:

——————————————–

I agree!! It seems to me like Selena fits his description of a gf!

I loved them together, I hope they get back together. They were so cute! Plus once Miley leaves Disney, Selena can stop worrying about pleasing Disney and then she can date Taylor!

TAYLENA ftw!!!!!

• Anni

Taylor Lautner me puede!
    estoi sinceramente enamorada d el desde q lo vi x primera vez actuando.. :)
    Y Selena es siemrpe una diosa!
    m encanta la pareja q hacen….

• Anonymous :)

lmfao at this debate of ‘claiming’ guys. anyways, taylor lautner is sex :)

LAST :)

• Mrs.Lautner

if he doesn’t end with someone i will be happy if he gets married to Selena Gomez. “They could take the world with their adorableness” (sorry i had to say that. it fits them more than nelena)

• Mercedes

im back and im the last one standing so i am the Official Mrs.Lautner yay me :)

not in a million years…
    ;)

Ms.N is back on oceanup? Dont ingnore me please. I know someone knows the answer to my question.

• stellagirl1993

Such a hottie ;)

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

K, I’m off now! See you guys later!! :) Don’t forget, Taylor & Nick J are mine!

• gaga_ohlala

I don’t find Taylor Lautner THAT attractive. o__o

• RoseL

ITaughtUrBoyTha… said:

K, I’m off now! See you guys later!! :) Don’t forget, Taylor & Nick J are mine!
    all yous =)
    but joe is mine ;) leaving too!

• island.B

im back and im the last one standing so i am the Official Mrs.Lautner yay me :)

• dont jugde

all yous =)
    but joe is mine ;) leaving too!
    ====
    Bitch please Joe is mine ;) sorry dear

first! pashaw!

• island.B

Not if he finds me first.

Ha! i laugh @ your deliriousness.

____________

Aw, you actually think you have a chance with me in the picture? Cute.

i laugh at both of you :D < ---thats me laughing
    Taylor is all mine

____________

lol. So do I. This site needs to have its own rehab.

• LoveLautner

Not if he finds me first.

Ha! i laugh @ your deliriousness.

____________

Aw, you actually think you have a chance with me in the picture? Cute.

i laugh at both of you :D <—thats me laughing
    Taylor is all mine

______________

But neither of you have his name in your username, so I win by default.

____________

lol. So do I. This site needs to have its own rehab.

haha i know.
    even my sisters ask my why do i go on here so much and i don’t even know.lol

• island.B

But neither of you have his name in your username, so I win by default.

i was going to make another account named Mrs.Lautner but its taken and idk who the eff she is.

You know, Taylor L and Selena are good buddies. Just saying. They’re both cute though. :)

• LoveLautner

i was going to make another account named Mrs.Latner but its taken and idk who the eff she is.

____________

haha. i saw her here once. She doesn’t say much. Just one comment then she leaves.

I said he is MINE,MINE,MINE,MINE,MINE.

haha i know.
    even my sisters ask my why do i go on here so much and i don’t even know.lol

___________

It’s because of us awesome commentors. Duh. :)

• island.B

boo her she wasted the name.
    & you do not win by default :)

• island.B

It’s because of us awesome commentors. Duh. :)

awesome commentors thats the best part of oU.

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

Love him!! :) <3

yeah taylor and selena are cute.. but i have lost hope for them.

• alynaa

Strip for me lautner .

This is old, OU.

• LoveLautner

Romeo, oh Romeo, why art thou such a teenage girl?

He should date Alyson Stoner.