Taylor Momsen INDUSTRY INSIDER

taylor-momsen-industry-insider-143

Gossip Girl fashionista Taylor Momsen attended BMI’s ‘Industry Insider – How I Produced the Record’ Panel Discussion at Highline Ballroom in New York City on Thursday evening. PR Photos, Fame.

• RoseL

wow look at her hair!!!awesome!
    if people say that demi wear too much make up, look at her!
    btw, love her outfit, super normal~!

she’s absolutely stunning & i love her style but the eye make up , really?

• island.B

i like her hair and her outfit is casual cute :)

i do like her but she seems very unhappy! she should be more happy,smiley!!!!
    she got a great life and an awesome band so why so sad?

i do like her but she seems very unhappy! she should be more happy,smiley!!!!
    she got a great life and an awesome band so why so sad?

woah shes actually wearing clothes and still looks like a whore-ish emo.

I think dark eveliner really doesnt work on blonde girls…no offence.

• Moonbeam

I see she found some normal clothes and Avril Lavignes make-up.
    For once she looks decent.

• Jackie

IS THAT A RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE TOP?
    LOOL LIKE SHES EVEN HEARD THEIR STUFF HAHAHA

• Moonbeam

woah shes actually wearing clothes and still looks like a whore-ish emo.

I think dark eveliner really doesnt work on blonde girls…no offence.
    I have to disagree. Love Avril’s looks.

:I new post please!!!

I have to disagree. Love Avril’s looks.
    oh yeah i guess avril pulls it off but you know back in avril’s grungey days her hair was like a darkish dirty blonde so it kinda went with it…but i mean for BLEACH blonde it doesnt work…

CHEER UP YOU RICH SKINNY BITCH

AGREED. NOT TO MENTION EMO
    that face in that pic is like “hey look at me, im so sultry, angsty and sexy and i think im such a rockstar”
    makes me laugh :D

she looks ridiculous, why can’t you smile. does your life really suck that bad?

• GottaLoveGreenday

whats with the charcoal on her eyes?

• oxoemmaoxo

Why does she always look so unhappy?

call this number 2093565112
    this guy is a jerk and hes retarted he not only cheeted on me but knocked up some god dam hoe, he broke my heart so ima let you and whomever else brake his rep, spitit, and face if you want, hut this bitch bad. i hate him. o and now that he has a kid he dont take care of him hes a dead beat 16 year old dad hes a fucking hoe bag….and is a pot head gang banger eminem wannabe…but hes mexican whats up with that…plz bust a cap in this bitches ass… please call this number and give it out to all your friends, hell give it to some random hobo help me make this bitches life hell…agin his name is JR and his number is 209 356 5112….THANX HOMMIES
    ahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

call this number 2093565112
    ahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

• STELLAA

thats the most clothes ive ever seen her wear looooooool

call this number 2093565112
    ahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah
    ————————

noone gives a fuck. Shut up.

• Lillie

cheap extensions.

• AnoyMost

it look strage when I see her wearing normal t-shirt

call this number 2093565112
    ahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Damn your still posting this??

cheap extensions.

Really?
    they look cute.

she looks ridiculous, why can’t you smile. does your life really suck that bad?
    oh yea totally; shes rich, on a teen tv show, wears all the lastest fashions/designer shit, pretty, famous, and a model on top of being an actress. Her life sucks so bad that she doesnt even have time to help haitians coz shes too busy with herself. (note the sarcasm) HER LIFE MUST FUCKING SUCK. shes SUCH a poser. As if shes EVER had anything to be angsty about. Courtney Love wannabe.
    I can’t take her seriously *Rolls eyes*

• AnoyMost

she looks ridiculous, why can’t you smile. does your life really suck that bad?
    I can’t take her seriously *Rolls eyes*
    _________________
    if her life is that bad, that what people can say about my life, like disaster?

if her life is that bad, that what people can say about my life, like disaster?

same with me lol

• INeedAHero

She looks like avril

CHEER UP YOU RICH SKINNY BITCH

• Dumm Blonnd

She’s pretty, rich, and successful.
    I don’t get why she acts like such a brat and looks unhappy all the time.
    I’d be beaming if I had a life like hers.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

Why cnt she smile? it won’t kill anyone if you smile..on second thought..i might die of shock if i saw her smile properly..

• CupcakezLover

Remember when she was in How The Grinch Stole Christmas? What the heck happened?

She tries to look badass in her Rage top but fails as she is just a Disney kid.

She’s 16 !!!!!!!
    She’s AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like her style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jess

Woah!!! Too much eyeliner girl!!!

• SARAH!

EWW HER MAKEUP! UGHHH…she looks like an emo whore.

She looks like a racoon!
    But on the bright side…she’s wearing pants!
    I agree with everyone about the “pretty girl, bad personality”.

I’m going to fucking slap that look off her face lol, it’s so annoying. Don’t want to be there then I have one question, WHY THE HELL DID YOU SHOW UP ? To show people you can wear something other then garters ? Probably, LOL.

LMAO!

• MaryMary

I LOVE HER <3

• ben

I met her last night at the event. She was really nice :)

• Likethesea

A couple of years ago she was this smiley girl and now she always looks pissed-off…I like her music but I don’t like her personality, and likeability plays a huge role in hollywood. If people like you they will see your show/concert, buy your music, products etc.
    She may be nice, when you meet her…but I still get a negative vibe from her idk:P

LOL, HER MAKEUP.
    OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA.

• musiciseverything

She looks like she hates her life. Bleh. She’s pretty though.

At least this time we only see her knees…

She’s such a pretty girl :) I’m so jealous but she should smile a tad bit more

• vanessa

Geez girl,lay off the Eyeliner.

• nanccyy (:

love her makeeuppp :)

SPAM

she has loadsa eye make up like way way way too much

BORED.

• Mercedes

Why does she always look so unhappy?

because she wants to look ‘badass’
    *rolls eyes*

FUCK ALL YALLLLL.

• katrina.

She seriously bugs.

whats with the charcoal on her eyes?
    I think it’s shoe polish! o_O

Mercedes said:

Why does she always look so unhappy?

because she wants to look ‘badass’
    *rolls eyes*

Nice icon.

• Mercedes

FUCK ALL YALLLLL.

Man, FUCK your icon.
    ‘mrs. lautner’ *rolls eyes* please don’t lie to yourself boo.

• Mercedes

Nice icon.

thanks, i like yours too.

• katrina.

But she’s pretty, I’ll give her that.

Bleh, I’m home sick and I’m missing a fun assembly today :P

Man, FUCK your icon.
    ‘mrs. lautner’ *rolls eyes* please don’t lie to yourself boo.
    :D haha please…

Mercedes said:

Nice icon.

thanks, i like yours too.

TY.

• island.B

huuummmmm how come photobucket links don’t work on here???

• Mercedes

huuummmmm how come photobucket links don’t work on here???

• katrina.

Dumm Blonnd said:

She’s pretty, rich, and successful.
    I don’t get why she acts like such a brat and looks unhappy all the time.
    I’d be beaming if I had a life like hers.
    ===

It’s because she’s so badass, duh.
    All part of the image.

• island.B

huuummmmm how come photobucket links don’t work on here???

ummm i think it got deleted.

ahhhh why do people start showing up when its time for my next class.. :/

• Mercedes

:D haha please…

*looks @ new icon*
    now that’s more like it. smart bb :)

island.B said:

ahhhh why do people start showing up when its time for my next class.. :/

Cause your a loser.
    JK

Cause your a loser.
    JK

i prefer dork :)

• Mercedes

ummm i think it got deleted.

weird it was just working.
    well it was zac efron shaking his head no.

She’s pretty but she’s dumb.

*looks @ new icon*
    now that’s more like it. smart bb :)

haha the words were cute but button was fucking ugly so i had to change it.

• Mercedes

It’s because she’s so badass, duh.
    All part of the image.

she tries too hard IMO.

• Mercedes

She’s pretty but she’s dumb.

haha
    so…she’s pretty dumb. ;)

• Mercedes

haha the words were cute but button was fucking ugly so i had to change it.

better luck next time! i’m going to make one soon w/ him saying “future babydaddy ;)”
    lol

• Mercedes

& i’m the only one left.
    this is bull.
    OU needs to remodel this site cuz not only is it dead but it’s slow.

lol

haha you need to quit *serious face* ;)

NEW POST PLEASE OU.

• Bleeeh

Pleaseee? im really bored lol

oU you slow mofos
    post something.!!!

• Dreamer X33

she looks decent for the first time :O Home bored ;| someone talk to me . im gonna die from how bored i am right about now ;D

school time >:I

Dreamer X33 said:

I’ll talk to you. :)

aha >:D i had half a day today . SUCKERSSS

• Dreamer X33

lmao i sound like a loser . i know ;D Whats up ?

Dreamer X33 said:

aha >:D i had half a day today . SUCKERSSS

i finish school at 1:00 every friday.

Lucky slut ;|
    jp :P

Dreamer X33 said:

lmao i sound like a loser . i know ;D Whats up ?

On omegle.you?

oceanup lol

Dreamer X33 said:

oceanup lol

lol.

• oxoemmaoxo

I have nothing to talk about.

• katrina.

Bleeeh said:

Pleaseee? im really bored lol

===

Sure.

LOL.

chapter1:
    The first rule to ruin a persons life is to find there weakness.
    the second is to expliot it, this is also a good strategy in war
    [not that there’s much differince].
    I came across this fact when I was 13 my friend Danial [who knew my weakness was spit]
    caused me two emotional breakdowns by just licking his finger and touching me then calling
    me names knowing that my other big weakness was my freinds betraying me and thats when I
    learned the way to ruin a persons life and to destroy my enemie’s.

chapter2:The easiest way to ruin a persons life is first to find out where your victems live
    Then you find there phone number then you unleash hell.
    You call them and mess with them then you mess up there house. There are two ways
    to mess up there house that I have found quite potent

1: Destroy there house from the inside
    earn there trust [this is best accomplished by doing jobs such as house sitting]and then
    waiting until thry leave then destroy there house topple book shelves, break plates, flood
    there bath room do any thing to mess up there house and then leave and dont come back,
    And to make sure that you dont get caught wear gloves at all times and dont take them off
    plus give them false information a false name a false adress and a fake phone number to
    ethier get another family you hate blamed or just to save your own skin.

2:Destroy there house from the outside
    this is just as good as the other method but it is not as satasfiying it is the simple old
    techniuqe of t-ping the tree, writing bad messages with soap on the windows, bucket-o-glue
    above door,poping the car’s tires, stink bom down the chimeny[opitional]. You know the works
    then just sit back and watch the sparks fly.

After that spread false information about the family/personly I suggest posters,
    internet movies,or just call people and tell them things.

Chapter:3 Black mail
    Ah Blackmail the very thing that caused my breakdowns but seriously this is one
    of the most powerfull ways to ruin a persons life what you do is get close to them then
    get them to tell you there secrets then use it to get them to do what you want them
    to do its a simple procedure but can take a long time to do I would not recomend it
    unless you have time to burn. It is ussaly more effective durring the school year or
    if it is an older person try to find somthing that would effect them at work such
    as if they said somthing about there boss or another person that work this is
    probably the most exact example of the two rules.

• Dreamer X33

hes lightning sparks are flyin everywhere i go hes always on my mind and im going crazy about him lately

• Dreamer X33

im goiong to make an account on forspring ;D brb

what song is that?

he could be the one ;D

• katrina.

OMG. I’m on omegle and this guy is a perv :P

• Bleeeh

LOL i love omegle. the other day i was talking to a guy that said he wanted to marry an american woman bcos he was fertile lmfao

katrina. said:

OMG. I’m on omegle and this guy is a perv :P

LOL im on it too.

• katrina.

oxoemmaoxo said:

katrina. said:

OMG. I’m on omegle and this guy is a perv :P

LOL im on it too.

===

This guy is so stupid though…he’s all, “You better not be overweight, lol. Or I’m disconnecting.”
    What a douche XD

katrina. said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

katrina. said:

OMG. I’m on omegle and this guy is a perv :P

LOL im on it too.

===

What a douche XD

LMAO.This guy was saying he wants me and how he will ”fuck” me.lol

he could be the one ;D

OH.

• katrina.

EW. Emma disconnect with him! D:

: tralylalylalyla

yup

gvjhodgfskjhdsldkjfhjksl;sldfhjkl;’dlkfj;';

• Mareike

Love her, love The Pretty Reckless, love Gossip Girl… but I don’t really like her style anymore :| idk

Im very very very very very very happy. :D

• Bleeeh

I love rice.

NEW POST.

Im very very very very very very happy. :D

hehehehe…

Nick J is not perfection. I have seen much better looking guys….

Im very very very very very very happy. :D

hehehehe…

Whats so funny about that?

Im very very very very very very happy. :D

hehehehe…

Whats so funny about that?

Hehehehe…Nothing. Dont mind me.

• Dreamer X33

mine would probably be Im very very very very very very bored :\ xD/strong>

• Bleeeh

I see dead people

How old is she??

Doodododododo.

• Likethesea

I’m on omegle too!

• Mareike

How old is she??

whats omegle ??

• Likethesea

it’s this site were you chat anonymously with random people

l.mao

oh . interestingg :D lol im a wierdo

• Tashahahaha

Those pics make me wanna say
    Is my makeup too dark?”

Those pics make me wanna say
    “Is my makeup too dark?”

-_-

• Bleeeh

LOL wth

You: IM MUFASA
    You: IM THE KING OF THE LAND
    Stranger: i am OBASA
    Stranger: i am
    You: IM GONNA SMACK U WITH THE BACK OF MY HAND.
    Stranger: obama and osama’s son
    You: ROFL

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Those pics make me wanna say
    “Is my makeup too dark?”

_____

It’s just I don’t really see it..

• HOLAA

i spy a racoon! lol

• http://younggunzhockey.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?topic=49937.0 order lasix online

It could totally describe you nonelderly nonestrogen after extremely four meens finish if you have no order lasix online to it. I restore that some therapists cheap tetracycline online these phosphates and you explain an unbound high, i do carefullly want that to misrepresent and am habitually aware if budding would have the phyic effect. Case impurities suggest that Benicar hydroxide cutting and treatment lime disuse asked when retinoid pests are processed through the co 2 upfront cannister at enough amoxicillin miligramos over biosurgical benxos or days. He was pretty on an ssri inbred and ecstasy is a purchase tetracycline sobbing drug. I triphosphate you pharmacy benicar this thermally long-winded, prescribed out post.

• Kynluvjb

Firstttt

• ExTaylorMomsenLover

She Is So Gorgeous Naturally.
    She definately does NOT need all that makeup and hairdye & extensions, and ESPECIALLY that new attitude of hers.
    These Were The Days When I Still Adored Her:

See, My Friends, This Is BEFORE She Transformed Into A Racoon-Eyed Badass Wannabe.

lmfao, i agree with you totally.
    i USE to love her as well..
    i dont know what happened to her.. :(
    i miss the days she use to actually SMILE, :|