Demi Lovato Jordan Pruitt 2 YEARS AGO

demjor
demi-jordan-two-years-ago

Credit: Jordan Pruitt Twitter. Jordan updated her Myspace blog: My Life Current mood: blessed Hey Guys! Gosh, Life is so good. Last night I sang at an Event held by the Salvation Army. It went absolutely amazing. And all the kids there were so incredibly precious AHH!

I also got to perform with the Nashville Soul Choir. They were so wonderful to work with, and each and every person in that choir is so talented! I had a great time, and last night was such a Blessing. My new album is also going amazing. If you check my twitter a lot, you will see I tweet about it every day!

I’ve written thirty or more songs so far! Each and every song is so dear to me. This album means everything to me. After everything I’ve been through, the good and the bad, it has made me who I am. It’s not about having a destination to reach. It’s about the journey it takes to get there. And my journey I’ve been on, hard sometimes, it’s made me the person I am today.

I am really grateful to not only my parents, but to God for everything and everyone He has put in my Life. I am also incredibly grateful to you guys, the fans. You have always been there for me, and came to all the shows. Made T-shirts and posters for me. I couldn’t ask for better fans, and I love each and every one of you out there!!! Love you Best Friends! Pictures HERE.

• Your Mom Was Here

damn :|

• KeepTheFaith

I love Demi’s hair in this picture. She looks so cute.
    You shouldn’t expect a person to look the same forever. I think she’s still a very pretty girl.

aawwwwww love them <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JonasGirl007

Ok

PRetty picture

• INeedAHero

Demi looks so pretty!

• oxoemmaoxo

I want the old demi. :'(

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Awww, i miss this demi. :(

rip pretty demi? are you blind
    demi is still stunning

• INeedAHero

Its so bright oustside..

Demi is one hell of a pretty girl but not anymore. I hope she doesnt go into a depression cause she always seems sad.

• cheskasg

demi in 2008 really cute!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

is she going to have a tour

• INeedAHero

Sweet cherry pie

• JonasGirl007

I miss this demi.

• island.B

they both need to do a song together :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Its so bright oustside..

Its dark where i am :(

Same : (

• jjean

I’ll always love Demi.

• iloveyouux

Hmm I loved this Demi that didnt care if people made fun of her. She was so laidback.

Love how her “fans” are the people who made fun of her back then when he was herself

demi honey, you already got a tan (finally) now you only need your brown hair again…

they look great.

• The Real Deal

That’s a cute picture! I think Demi was more natural back then.

• Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

They look so cute! BTW Demi was pretty there &she is still that pretty! Even prettier i’d say :D

• K.F.D.M.S lover

is she going to have atour

• INeedAHero

oxoemmaoxo said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Mar 6, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    INeedAHero said:

Its so bright oustside..

Its dark where i am :(

Same : (

Aww im sorry.

I think u guys r being way to judgemental yeah she was pretty back then but she still is, someone isn’t going to look the same all the time I look way diff from two years ago too..

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

justinbieber

UK fans…they are about to air my performance on LETS DANCE on BBC 1
    3 minutes ago via web

I would go watch him but i can’t bothered to move my ass out of this chair.

• Mercedes

Lol. I’ve noticed that most of the OU icons are Miley, Selena, the JB’s, Taylor S, Taylor L , and Logan.
    Jst realized that. :P

i try to keep mines away from the favs up here, but this one was so cute :)

• dont jugde

awww cute :)

I think Demi is still beautiful

fuck some people in here!! demi STILL looks gorgeous no matter what.

i want THAT demi back.
    THAT demi was inspiring.
    this demi we have know looks
    like she has a mask on-.-

Demi is pretty no matter what haircolor she has! I love Demi and i don’t care what people say about her. You can drop dead if you’re a fan and you’re complaining about stupid skincolor and shit like that. If you’re really a fan than you shouldn’t be complaining. I mean she is not 14 anymore, of course she changed! DUH. how old are these people here? like 10? I guess so.

ps. i know my english is not good.

All this talk about ‘demi’

Talk about how beautiful and how far jordan has come…geez. <3

love you jor!!!

• musiciseverything

Fuck. Demi was so beautiful back then. I mean she still is beautiful, but damn. Go back to the brown hair please.

• sannekarlsson

I still think she’s pretty, I just think she always looks like she’s trying to be emo now.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

STOP SPS. Let your blood circulateeee.

LOOOL.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

its so funny and demi looks Beautiful

• INeedAHero

Demi looks beautiful both ways.
    If its tan skin & brown hair
    Or pale skin & black hair
    She’s still gorgeous
    Either way

• K.F.D.M.S lover

we are not seeing that she is ugly now
    no she is gorgeous but before she was even more gorgeous because of her hair color

• KeepTheFaith

Demi was what… 14/15 in this picture? People change and grow more into themselves as they get older. I understand that you guys might miss her brown hair, her bangs, or whatever it is you think made her ‘prettier’ back then, but Demi is nowhere near ugly today. Some of you might not be happy with her looks nowadays, but at least she is. :)

• _Tiger_

I have a coldsore. Owch.

hope you get better

• INeedAHero

Demi looks beautiful both ways.
    If its tan skin & brown hair
    Or pale skin & black hair
    She’s still gorgeous
    Either way

• OMGimajoehoe

I love both of their voices, they should do a song together, it would be amazing live.:D

• haleybrooke7

This can’t be happening/ It’s just not fair./ Will someone wake me up?/ This is a nightmare

• dont jugde

watching Justin perform on BBC lol my called him a 10 year old lmao

• katrina.

Demi was a lot prettier back then.

• dont jugde

Thanks your cool :)and its Night is like 9:00pm here what about you?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMFG SPS. LMFAO..LOVE IT.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Aw.

hello dont jugde
    where did you go

• dont jugde

hahah hello i had to do some house work :) so how are you?

I don’t like this Demi yes she was prettier and appeared more “normal” but she was Disney controlled.

Demi looks beautiful both ways.
    If its tan skin & brown hair
    Or pale skin & black hair
    She’s still gorgeous
    Either way
    ….
    i agree she is gorgeous but the pale skin with black hair its not the best look… the black hair with a tan looks better but the tan with brown hair would look even better

• oXCandyCaneCrazyXo

im good.
    I Hate doing house work

• ha

lol, no one’s even talking about Jordan Pruitt on here. :p

• katrina.

===

Really?
    Because this Demi looks a lot more happy than she does now…this new Demi is kind of mean looking, imo.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I agreee! Like back then she was so blah. I never liked herr.

• INeedAHero

Jordan Pruitt is….

its 12:03 am
    waw what a difrance
    ijust did housework will yonger sister work ihad to Wash her hair
    do you have any sister or brothers

• Lilly

Aww

why don’t you give me a list of words I can use OU?

• dont jugde

hahah i think everyone hate house work hahah i mean who ever likes it are just werid :/

awwww i miss that demi u know the nice prettier one who else is with me

• xoxokatie8

I love Jordann:DD And Demi

• INeedAHero

Snow whites gonna be on tonight! Yay!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

i dont know how to say this without you thinking wrong about me but you dont care that im from the middle east because some people care

isn’t this the girl who sings a song about shoes? if it is, LAME!

• dont jugde

hahah no am the only child :(

your so lacky ihave 4sisters and 3prothers
    some times i love having a sister to talk to but sometime i wish im on only child becouse it less Voices and more Gifts but ilove a big family

• dont jugde

why would i :/

is jordan pruitt touring with the jonas this summer?

• _Tiger_

Demi has always been pretty. Jordan too.

• dont jugde

hahah i wish i can have a brother or a sister that would be great coz being the only child is not that great as everyone thinks :/ hey do you have a twitter?

• Mercedes

Demi was so pretty!

awwww i miss that demi u know the nice prettier one who else is with me
    meee!!

demi is stunning but with brown hair she looks even more stunning

• iCookiies

OMFG. I hate how you look. You’re so fugly with your blond hair. Eww. You should have stuck with the brown hair. Your friends are so emo. Wtf is wrong with you?? Go cut yourself and die in hell, bitch. No one cares about you. You are useless and irrelevant. No one will miss you, you emo cutting son of a bitch!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

because they think we are a Terrorists and we are not they think that every arab or muslim is a Terrorists and we hate Terrorists as much as them because what there doing is wrong

• K.F.D.M.S lover

No. i mean i dont get the twitter thing i mean isnt for the people who are famous to taIk to their fans.of your not famous then what is it for
    ihave to go taIk to you later
    Buy

• dont jugde

oh am sorry :( i hate when people Judge like that, don’t worry am not like that :D

• dont jugde

hahah bye bye :D

you realy nice
    in england is it day or night

• Mercedes

you guys i’m really liking tumblr, & i just created one today!

• _Tiger_

Thanks

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Comment #100! Whoo!

@Lilly Who is in your icon? :)

• ButterflyFlyAway

I want old Demi back!!! She was so pretty back then! And her attitude was different, you can tell by the music. Man, if demi will just realize that she should be always her old self…remember that she said she will never fall in the La La Land, well she did.

Baby baby baby oooohhhh

• HartOfAshes

1st yay

• sannekarlsson

Does anyone else think Demi used to be way prettier back then?

• abbey

i think so too. she looked so much more natural back then and she was gorgeous.

she’s still cute, but i liked her better back then.

she looks really nice =]

• HyperMe

Does anyone else think Demi used to be way prettier back then?
    ______

I do

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

R.I.P pretty Demi. :((

• meow

Does anyone else think Demi used to be way prettier back then?
    __________________
    YES!! back then she was gorgeous and now shes just not cute.

she changed alot
    i’m not saying she’s bad now but i liked her more back then

awwwwww…. my 2 best hoes. :)

• iCookiies

No. Im not talking about Jordan or Demi.

• DemiandMileyPones

Demi, if you’re reading this, please go back to your brown hair. I miss that Demi in that picture! :D

I love you.

Same : (

Aww im sorry.

It’s ok.

• dont jugde

Jst realized that. :P
    ===
    hahah i’ve had a Miley, Selena, the JB’s, Taylor S, Taylor L, Demi,Lady Gaga, Hayley williams and many more that i can’t remember :D

• xCookieMuffin

This is 2 years ago? Wow, Demi has really grown up.

• iCookiies

STOP SPS. Let your blood circulateeee.

i think demi is starting to realize that look stunning is a good thing. i know she does whatever she wants but sometimes i dont understand how a girl with some much potential chose to loke bad.this girl could be one of the most gorgeous teenagers out there.
    tan + brown hair = perfection