Demi Jonas Brothers HOUSTON RODEO

jonas-brothers-houston-rodeo-164
jonas-brothers-houston-rodeo-120

Thx Crystal & Carola @Livin4Jonas. Adding more! Nick’s shirt! Carola: We got to de Reliant Stadium and the boys were already in. But there were a a few fans waiting for them, so we decided to wait too. Like 3 hours passed and then, a lot of security officers started showing up.

Suddenly Danielle Jonas appeared, I swear she’s prettier in person. Then in a golf car, Big Rob, Demi and the Jonas Brothers came around. They took pictures with all the fans there. It was my first Jonas concert and I get to meet them. It was just incredible. Nick sang Who I am and everyone sang with him.

OMG SINGING JEMI SINGING MAKE A WAVE LIVE UNDER!

Where is Selena? She doing this,right?
    Yeah, in two weeks with Justin Bieber.

Jemi in love.

• iloveyouux

Is it up on youtube yet?

• Mercedes

& ew what is nick wearing?
    a glitter shirt?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

is nick in a tank top. oh hayy girlfriend.

• Anonymous1

that shirt makesick look gay

• iloveyouux

FJHHFJHDFJHUUJHDFHRUHRD *DYING AT THE 2ND PICTURE!*

Nick your arms! <3

• JonasxCyrus

HOT :)

nick is flaming.

• iloveyouux

Not liking the glittery shirt though. :l

• Cherry

wow. I love Demi and Joe!

• Cherry

Great! Just when i thought i would never see those pants again Demi decides to wear them…-_-

• Your Love is my Drug

ok nick, so you can wear sparkely tank tops and short shorts, yet your girlfreind can wear sweat pants?

• Your Love is my Drug

and yeeeeaaaaah demi doesnt look like a ghost!

• Cherry

Ifly.

Btw he looks like a fucking douchebag/faggot in the shirt.

• Eneyi

The concert looked like a lot of fun.

Can’t wait until the World Tour!

yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!
    yes!! jemi!!

• JonasxCyrus

Where is Selena? She doing this,right?

the houston rodeo is more than one day lol

i should be studying for my math quiz considering i have school in 6 hours. but, damn nick…:)

on the 2nd pic it seems like nick was kiss some one.

• iloveyouux
  • Your Love is my Drug
  • KeepTheFaith

Nick, what’s going on with your shirt?

nick looks like someone threw up on his shirt….
    and he looks really gay. wtf.

• lalalalea

- nice arms
    – nick, you need a new guitar
    – joe, nice suit
    – kevin, good sining :) <33

thts it

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:57 pm

Jemi in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In your dreams. Ugh.

Like I said in the last post. They can’t be on stage together or be pictured together without everyone thinking they are together. They are not even dating now just stop.

Agree to the highest level. Joe is sexy..all 4 look great. Be nice people. Don’t hate.

• iloveyouux

Joe looks really really good.

I just noticed, Demi has a butt chin.
    hahaha

Lol…..

• iloveyouux

I just noticed, Demi has a butt chin.
    hahaha
    No shit!

Demi looks hot

I MET THEM ALL TODAY! They were sooo sweet! Demi gave me the biggest hug and I got a pic with her alone and then Nick gave me a high five, kevin smiled at me and joe hugged me. I also got another picture with them and demi all of us five together. Demi is supper dupper short and pretty in person! She is gorgeous. I didn’t expect that to be honest. I think I’m officially a demi fan now rofl

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

I feel as color blind as Joe was yesterday with the whole grey sweater thing…
    Some of these pictures made me think his suit was silver instead of gold. haha
    I can see how you thought that, it’s really shiny

• disney_girl

I just noticed, Demi has a butt chin.
    hahaha

shit!

• peacelovehearts

Nick’s shirt…. 0_o

• Your Love is my Drug
  • JB rocks my socks

NICK IS SOOO ANNOYING HE NEEDS TO GET LAID. AND KEVIN IS SOOO UGLY!! AS HELL… AND JOE IS PERFECT!!!
    shut up.

yeah stfu

I just noticed, Demi has a butt chin.
    hahaha

• Your Love is my Drug

ya cuase joe’s totally gonna go for you. especially since you love his brothers so much.

damn, i love demi, i can’t help it, she is a HOTTIE…NICK! WTF is with that shirt?????

• KeepTheFaith

looks like a paint shirt

Maybe he went paintballing before the show… lol

• Your Love is my Drug

I just noticed, Demi has a butt chin.
    hahaha
    someones slow.

• JB rocks my socks

Maybe he went paintballing before the show… lol

hahaha lets hope so

• Imagine

remember the first show they played together?
    aw;a lot changed since 08′

• Lilly

Maybe he went paintballing before the show… lol
    Joe’s so dress up and he’s in a paint shirt lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Work It Girl! ;)

x))))

• Kourtney

shocking.. Demi wore all black.

That must have been fun. What a life. Last few pics, joseph looks so handsome. And that suit = hottt :)

• KeepTheFaith

I feel as color blind as Joe was yesterday with the whole grey sweater thing…
    Some of these pictures made me think his suit was silver instead of gold. haha

• KeepTheFaith

I think Demi’s clothes are cute :)

• JonasxCyrus

Demi looks pretty.
    glad she has colour back in her skin.

• KeepTheFaith

Joe’s so dress up and he’s in a paint shirt lol

I know!!! Nick’s shirt is just plain weird to begin with, and the fact that Joe is standing next to him extremely dressed up just makes it worse lol

• Pixita

disney_girl said:

Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Elton John Oscar Party.

So cute:)
    Love this pic!!!

• MileyIsBestest

I’ve said ‘jemi’ so many times today, i’m surprised OU is NOT marking me as spam. Weird.

Do you like Jemi?lol

• superJOEman

disney_girl said:

superJOEman I like ur icon:)
    ______________________________

tnx.. :)

Demi and Miley >>>> FEUD!!!!!!!

Demi and Miley >>>> FEUD !!!

I can’t post :(

• DemiandMileyPones

It’s like… it’s like a tank top.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

OMG Demi and Miley are not fueding, Anonymous.

Nick looks like an idiot…

• Roro xox

i dont care bout nicks top bu his arms.. really nick? <3
    joe n kevin great as usual !
    i love demis style!

Omg Nick wats up with that shirt…and Demi I honestly like her style it’s really cute Especially het heels omg she always has the best heels

Nick looks so cute in all of these pictures. Love his suit. Kevin looked great too.

i went to da concert at da rodeo dis a true story me n my frnd sneekd in to da action seats rite wen joe came to da railinqs i noe im crzy for dem i love dem soooo much neva qona forqet dat nite i never miss a concert wen dey come to houston

• carola

THAT’S ME:)
    THANKS OCEANUP, FOR POSTING MY STORY.
    THIS IS REALLY MY DREAM COME TRUE.
    It was my first Jonas concert.

1) Kevin sang a solo.
    2) Demi sang This is Me. (I get identify with that song so much)
    3) Nick sang Who I am.
    4) When you look me in the eyes.
    and finally.. I lived the dream
    I got to meet them.
    March 7th, 2010.
    A day I’ll never forget.
    JB I’ll love you for ever:)

gold is demi’s color

was danielle there?

• aubrey jonas

i wish i could have my first jonas brothers concert and as well as meet them!!!

• carola

I’m the girl in this post.
    We got to meet them.
    We waited for them like 3 hours at the back door, where the animals were staying.

Jemi is not and will never be

i went to the concert and saw JB the concert was great but i spend the whole day at the carnival looking for something to do. and when i checked oceanup this morning… i saw that fans had gotten pictures with them. i just want to know from anyone that was there taking pictures with them, where they went? (outside the rodeo, inside the rodeo, which entrance of the reliant center)?? i already know there were other fans that got to meet them at the four seasons hotel (saw that here too) i really want to know. if anyone could help me? please(:

for your information people nick was wearing a marine corps dress blue! he did look hot but when he took off the jacket off that shirt was a little to much…he should of kept the jacket on.

Semper fi!

why does nick have lipstick?

• @ohmadisyn

WOWWWWW. i was there.
    it was completely amazing!
    im at school now, and this morning when i woke up:
    i couldnt talk.
    no i can talk but my throat hurts REALLLYY bad!
    no joke, im in pain.
    but jonas + demi is SOO worth it <3

• Lilly

Why are they standing on a truck on stage?

demi has worn almost all black since she was performing in 2007 and 2008 too. we do people act like it’s something new? shut the fuck up! she likes wearing black, it’s her favorite color and she especially loves to wear it on stage. GET OVER IT>

Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Elton John Oscar Party.

So cute:)

they look so gorgeous

• iloveyouux

OMG SINGING JEMI SINGING MAKE A WAVE LIVE UNDER!

Oceanup, your such a fucking teenie! LMAO.

• AmieeDawn

Goodness, Nick.
    Are you trying to kill me? Ugh, your so sexy..

Really?….Really?

Mar 7, 2010 @ 11:07 pm
    jjean
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:48 pm
    jjean said:

jemi<3

Lol

what?

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

• taahliaaa

i love them so much
    wish they would come to australia
    nick i love him to bits but that outfit was so wrong on so many levels

AHAHAHAHA

• jjean

Mar 7, 2010 @ 11:18 pm
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 11:07 pm
    jjean
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:48 pm
    jjean said:

jemi<3

Lol

what?

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

what are you laughing at?

Mar 7, 2010 @ 11:18 pm
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 11:07 pm
    jjean
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:48 pm
    jjean said:

jemi<3

Lol

what?

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

what are you laughing at?

Ok now your icon…

i wish joe wore a tank top:( that would of been sexyer….. & nicks shirt? glitter? really nick? wow.

• dreamingALOUD

hold it in? That is one badly timed picture.

Hahaha.

• JBis4JONAS<3

1) nick you need to get rid of that fag shirt.
    2)kevin needs to sing more (but only country)
    3)joe, i have to admit you pulled off that suit well. just show more skin next time;)

does anyone else think demis losing her voice slightly?? i really hope not cause she sings amazingly

joe needs a hair cut:/

• JoeJonasGirl0676

disney_girl
    Mar 8, 2010 @ 04:13 am

Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:57 pm

Jemi in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In your dreams. Ugh.

======

No i was only joking

I love both Joe & Demi but honestly don’t think they’re dating. I really think they’re just best friends….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah just cause they were pictured together at the Elton John thing doesn’t mean anything. I think they are just best friends too

I hope I didn’t make it look like my post was being rude to you. Sorry if it was.

• Shannah

yall like my new icon ;)

• Alterego

Gotta love them haha.

lmao her thighs

lmao her thighs

• SkyB

Whoops! I thought Joe was wearing a pink shirt, it’s purple, lol.

• MZ

Joe rocked that suit. Get it bb! ;)
    I don’t know what the fuck is up with Nicks shirt though. If I saw him around backstage I would’ve had to run up to him and go ‘It’s like a tank top’.
    And OU, grow the fuck up! They sang together at a concert they were both performing in. :O OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :|

• iloveejonassss~!

OMG I WAS THERE JOE WORKED THAT GOLD OUTFIT OMG IT WAS SOOO AMAZING :D

1st jb concert of the year
    1st time kevin prefoms as a married man
    1st time they preform together since nick went solo!

AMAZING SHOW.

Demi was good too ;)

• SkyB

Shannah said:

yall like my new icon ;)

love it!

Nobody can rock a gold suit or a pink shirt like Joe Jonas. OMG! Beautiful!

Love when Joe sings Make a Wave. His voice sounds so mooth, strong, awesome. Melts me.

• Pixita

Wow the fashion police are out in full force. I didn’t even pay attention to Nick’s outfit, I was busy thinking how much more manly he’s looking lately. But then I’d get distracted by how beautiful Joe is in his gold suit…

• disney_girl

Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Elton John Oscar Party.

So cute:)

Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:57 pm

Jemi in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In your dreams. Ugh.

======

No i was only joking

• disney_girl

Idk how I feel about Jemi. They’re alright I suppose…I just can’t imagine them as a couple….awkward!

• eury

demi y joe si se aman

• eury

jemi si existe

• eury

demi y joe lusen hermoso juntos y todos aquello que no les agrada demi son unas malditos

• superJOEman

Joe Jonas = MAJOR HOTNESS!! <3

Pixita cute icon:)

• Kyra

Oceanup is kinda obsessed about Jemi -__-
    ugh. Some people see Jemi in everything. They’re just friends. Gosh. It’s hard to understand?

• gus

se ven hermoso los mejores demi y joe jemi

• disney_girl

OMG SINGING JEMI SINGING MAKE A WAVE LIVE UNDER!
    —————

and error occurred, please try again later.

• KeepTheFaith

I hate the feeling I get after I change my icon. Should I keep this one or change it back to the Last Song one? lol

aww yours is so cute, don’t change it

ok wow

on the stage pics joe looks like a vegas lounge singer and nick looks gay and poor kevin always looks gay anyway,I sound like a hater but believe me I’m not I’m just speaking my mind I actually love the Jb but hey its true

He and Demi went to disneyworld specifically to sing that song… he traveled across the united states to perform it and he cant remember? wow

• hpaddictedx

Nick you look like a douche with that shirt lol

• INeedAHero

These pictures are swoon worthy.

He and Demi traveled to epcot to perform that song spevifially and he doesn’t remember? He traveled acorss the united states and can’t remember? wow

• disney_girl

She’s so excited and she just can’t hide it. She’s about to lose control and I think she likes it likes it.

• KeepTheFaith

aww yours is so cute, don’t change it

Alright, thank you. :)

• INeedAHero

All of the icons with pics of miley at the Oscars are gorgeous!

she doesn’t always wear black on stage on her recent tour she wore a lot of funky colors and glittery stuff… i think she wears it because it make her look more slender? idk love her!

• I am who i am whatever that means

For someone who don’t understand why girls wear sweatpants, Nick is sure rocking that shirt!

Lots and lots of great pictures. Nick looks great in those clothes.

• Lilly

I am who i am w… said:

haha, true

• KeepTheFaith

Well, at least those pictures of Nick meeting fans in the grey sweater made up for that red shirt. Cutecutecute. :)

Nick started off with an awesome jacket on which pulled his whole look together. The shirt is very uncharacteristic of Nick. He is usually more toned down. It looks like a shirt Joe would wear.

But any shirt that shows off those beautiful arms of his, is fine with me. Not diggin the pants though, sorry Nick. I’m sure their stylist picked out the outfits but they all looked very handsome as always.

The Jonas Brothers are Baaaaack! And their cover of Keith Urban’s song was awesome. Nick sounded great singing it. Kevin had a solo part but he didn’t sing loud enough for everyone to hear.

• jjean

jemi<3

• girl crush mileyyyyy

now all joking aside. all boys should dress like this.

• KeepTheFaith

Alright one more thing then I’m done…
    Nick’s pants??? I don’t like those either. Those pants and that shirt just look weird together.

• Lilly

My friend got a haircut and I was trying to figure out who it remind me of for the longest time and I just realize it’s Joe.

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

Alright one more thing then I’m done…
    Are you critiquing his whole outfit? lol

Nick’s shirt wasn’t sparkly. It had like paint splatters on it in white and black. It was actually kind of cool under the jacket he had on. It would have looked better with just plain black jeans or pants.

He could wear a paper bag and look good.

• KeepTheFaith

Are you critiquing his whole outfit?

I could have written more about it, but I said I was done. :)

• jjean

Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:49 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    now all joking aside. all boys should dress like this.

All MEN should dress like that. :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

and joes hair. i like how its wavy.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    now all joking aside. all boys should dress like this.

All MEN should dress like that. :)

oh right.. thats what i meant lol. :)

• Lilly

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

now all joking aside. all boys should dress like this.
    idk, i like my guys more casual

Nick you look like a douche with that shirt lol
    —————–
    he looks like one because he is one

fir.st

yessss. that was my dream… to be first on just one jb post:)

• Cutyfar

Jemi ROCKS

• Mercedes

*laughs like the guy in that make a wave performance*

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

Nick, what’s going on with your shirt?
    looks like a paint shirt

he looks like a fucking douchebag/faggot in the shirt.

bahahhaa. i bet some teenie made it for him and threatened him to wear it.

• lalalalea
  • MileyIsBestest

I’m sorry but Joe… what the eff are you wearing. You look like a freakin space man.

• Imagine

so what.
    nick’s masculine arms make up for the shirt.

• MileyIsBestest

And don’t get me started on Nick’s shirt *coughgaycough*

• KeepTheFaith

LOL.

shut up.

• JB rocks my socks

hahaha Ok I love Nick but seriously what was he thinking when he picked out that outfit
    I think some jeans maybe a plaid shirt and boots went with the occasion
    and I never ever critique their clothing cuz I normally like it
    … oh well whats done is done

• MileyIsBestest

But on the bright side… atleast Demi knows how to dress like a normal human being. Good on ya Demi, taking one for the team.

Now i hate this.

jjean said:

jemi<3

Lol

what?

• jjean

• disney_girl

superJOEman I like ur icon:)

• disney_girl

23 days till The Last Song.are you EXCITED?