Miley Cyrus OSCARS 2010 INTERVIEW

UP won Best Animated Feature!

Love her !!! she sooo awesome

She looks really elegant and sophisticated and very classy. she looks gorgeous.

she looks so elegant.

• iMystified

1. miley’s dress was champagne, selena’s was eggshell.

2. miley’s had three different fabrics, selena’s had one.

3. selena had a purse, miley didn’t

4. miley’s had sparkles all down the thighs, selena’s didn’t

5. miley’s had a belt, selena’s didn’t

6. miley’s had a full skirt, selena’s was form-fitting

7. the chest was totally different. miley’s had cups for her breasts, selena’s was straight across.

8. the hair was also different. miley’s had more volume and was wavier.
    *sigh* once again…you are thinking of the wrong dress,No one was talking about the NAACP dress.

• *Family friend*

EXACTLY! SHES FUGLY

• GoldenGal9311

Rosemary’s Baby! I freakin’ love that movie.

• iloveyouux

Kristen Stewart is always so awkward.. i understand that she’s shy but still.

SHES SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER.WHY IS SHE EVEN THERE!? I HAVENT HEARD ABOUT THAT SLUTTY ASS SKANK IN PRACTICLY FOREVER. HER DADS AT HOME TAKING CARE OF HER BABY AUNAMARAY. AND IF YOU ASK ME SHE SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF AUNA NOT HER FATHER. SHE CANT BE ON THERE BEING SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE.

gez…..

selena cousin brandon need to leave his gay ass out miley face. He likes her but he knows miley too hot for him.

• Doom

omg. scary movies.
    I was typing some stuff on my laptop and then I look at the TV and I see Chucky coming at the screen with a knife.

My face = D;

p.s. Did they sneak a clip from Twilight in there for the lols?

• Heather

oh well then I apologize. would you like to tell me what dress everyone WAS talking about, because I saw multiple comments saying “that looks exactly like selena’s dress at NAACP” and they posted pics

you soubd like a retard

no.. who cares what YOU have to say. she was an ameture. get over it. she should have never presented. this must be a joke. she will never be nominated, let alone win, an oscar. ever… She’d have to sell her sell her soul to the devil before that happens. Well she already did that. how do u think she came this far?

• mileyfan12345

SO PRETTY

• Heather

she looked absolutely stunning!!!!!! and i love how they’re so close with ryan, it’s adorable.

when she flubbed her lines i had to change the channel haha. i was like “awwwwwww” and i had my head in my hands and everything haha. she was so precious.

love you bb! you looked bangin!

• Wonderland

I’m not a big Miley fan, but she looks absolutely gorgeous here.

OMG she is amazing!!! and i loved her dress! @GabyMatto

looks like an owl

• GoldenGal9311

Miley just looks amazing. Miley, Penelope Cruz, and Zoe Saldana stole the night for best dressed.

She has a puffy pink vagina & loves cum

• StarLightSTARbright

She messed up and tried covering up by saying they were “both nervous”
    Why is she even there. Amanda Seyfried is a more established actress than Miley will EVER be, you could tell the difference in prestige when they presented
    Amateur, experienced.

Who cares. Get a life.

• @amanda_calisto

DIVA.

• Jessicuhh.

I really liked Anna Kendrick’s look. I probably spelled that wrong.

• Wonderland

is ou dead already? ;O

Love, love, LOVE her!

shes gorgeous, i love the dress

She looks really elegant and sophisticated and very classy. she looks gorgeous.

• Heather

she looked absolutely stunning!!!!!

and when she messed up i had to change the channel haha. i was like “awwwww” and everyone laughed.

we love you bb!!!!! you looked bangin!

and to those of you saying her dress looked like selena’s……..seriously??

1. miley’s dress was champagne, selena’s was eggshell.

2. miley’s had three different fabrics, selena’s had one.

3. selena had a purse, miley didn’t

4. miley’s had sparkles all down the thighs, selena’s didn’t

5. miley’s had a belt, selena’s didn’t

6. miley’s had a full skirt, selena’s was form-fitting

8. the hair was also different. miley’s had more volume and was wavier.

• GoldenGal9311

Uh oh, here comes Kristen Stewart. Hopefully she doesn’t eff something up.

She looks really elegant and sophisticated and very classy. she looks gorgeous.
    I think she looks gorgeous too.she so friendly I like miley has not change even with all the fame she so down to earth.

• *Family Friend*

gez…..

• Mayra.

Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:38 pm

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:34 pm

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

of course!! ;)

haha! so.. you have a girl crush on Miley too!

• disney_girl

Miam is cute : )

• girl crush mileyyyyy

they’re just jumping on the bandwagon, don’t worry about it

yeahh and i’ve been a fan of miley ever since the first episode of hannah montana. dont assume shit, kay?

• Anonymous23

liam is so fucking ugly. can’t wait for this pr-stunt to end when the last song is released. miley needs to move on to bigger and better men~
    and i cant wait for u to be proven WRONG! they r really good for each other. and while i disagree with you on the liams look front (i think he’s mad hot), its not always about the looks. u r insanely shallow to believe that that’s what truly matters. he makes miley happy! thats all that’s important, and that’s y this relationship will succeed beyond the movie’s release. miley is a good actress, but not good enough to pull off a publicity stunt THIS big…

…? i’m referring to the current influx of oscar!miley icons. go take a xanax, dude.

…? i’m referring to the current influx of oscar!miley icons, not miley stanning

• Imagine

LaLaLandGirl said:
    My favorite part of the Oscars was when
    Ben Stiller came out as a Naavi.

ahahaa. i loved that bit.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

…? i’m referring to the current influx of oscar!miley icons, not miley stanning

oohh okay. whatever. i’m in a bad mood. i hate essays. ha.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

of course!! ;)

haha! so.. you have a girl crush on Miley too!

yes maam! haha seems like everyone does nowadaysss:)

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Teen Vogue (VIDEO, pictures & interview) http://tinyurl.com/yl3oxd5

they looks gorgeous awww look how he covers her so she don’t get cold.I am begging to love liam. He looks at her so in love awww.

• icehoneybaby

the video’s kinda not there anymore. but all goods ;)

• Mayra.

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

of course!! ;)

haha! so.. you have a girl crush on Miley too!

yes maam! haha seems like everyone does nowadaysss:)

Well I do :D now I´m seriously thinking that I´m be :s

awww I like the way he says he felt he knew her like in another life. TOld ya he a total gentleman.

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Teen Vogue Love in Paris: -Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth share a kiss in Paris during… http://bit.ly/clSKRa

• disney_girl

Mayra.
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:04 pm
    Mayra. said:

disney_girl
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    disney_girl said:

Mayra.
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:54 pm
    Mayra. said:

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

of course!! ;)

haha! so.. you have a girl crush on Miley too!

yes maam! haha seems like everyone does nowadaysss:)

Well I do :D now I´m seriously thinking that I´m be :s

I am bi too…LOL…

good to know I´m not the only one :D and sorry for my english i notice I type wrong some words hehe, come to the new post!!

No its ok…..I am proud to be a bisexual girl, even though my mother says I’m only infatuated with the girl oh ok nicccccce.

• disney_girl

Mayra.
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:54 pm
    Mayra. said:

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

of course!! ;)

haha! so.. you have a girl crush on Miley too!

yes maam! haha seems like everyone does nowadaysss:)

Well I do :D now I´m seriously thinking that I´m be :s

I am bi too…LOL…

• Mayra.

disney_girl
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    disney_girl said:

Mayra.
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:54 pm
    Mayra. said:

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

of course!! ;)

haha! so.. you have a girl crush on Miley too!

yes maam! haha seems like everyone does nowadaysss:)

Well I do :D now I´m seriously thinking that I´m be :s

I am bi too…LOL…

FIRST OF ALL miley doesn’t not belong on here on ocean up. Miley is too good for this site.

Oceanup = DISNEY D-LISTERS WHO CAN’T make it pass disney channel

Miley has made that bridge over to adult status. Being at the OSCARS proves it too. She got the movie star glam.
    Miley looks like so hot.

• Mikki Raee

Is this post deadd?

i feel bad for NICK not fighting for MILEY.

TOO BAD. miley got liam, a handsom man who isn’t afraid.

Jonas brothers are known to be so controlling of their image. It is quiet fake

• Mayra.

Mikki Raee
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:30 pm
    Mikki Raee said:

Is this post deadd?

Pretty much!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

• Cherry

Miley and Liam afterparty!

Aww they look adorable. How long have they been together?

• Mayra.

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:34 pm

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

Nick you look like a douche with that shirt lol
    —————–
    me too,now he looks miserable again and even IF he’s not he’s with a girl who didnt speak well of him when they broke up she trashed him,Miley really loved him and still said great things about him even though her heart was broken,he’s an ass

• Imagine

lots of miley icons :)

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:34 pm

Miley and Liam afterparty!

aww he looks handsome. :)

they both look hot! :D but miley is hotter hehe

of course!! ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Miley and Liam afterparty!

Aww they look adorable. How long have they been together?

since they filmed the last song i think which was like july last year?

and no before anyone starts i am not referring to nick fucking jonas

• disney_girl

Ugh i feel left out everyone have a MILEY icon :(

they’re just jumping on the bandwagon, don’t worry about it

she looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! wow! she looks really elegant. she so sophisticated I agreed with that statement.

• Cherry

Ha ha, love all these Miley icons. :)

• ashley988

y is she at the oscars
    she hasnt done anything significant in movies
    hannah montana is not significant

• LaLaLandGirl

I love Carey Mulligan’s face.

• CoinBears

Fuck all of you who have Miley Oscar icons. Watch, my Miley icons are making their return soon.

• mcullen
  • KeepTheFaith

What a pretty girl. <3

I’m gonna make a guess, dead post?

• iloveyouux

DEAD POST.

Blahh.

HOt couple alert! Hot couple alert they are smoking liam and miley jonh after party. omg liam miley looks gorgeous together.

LOL OMG. He is so fug. But Miley looks cute. I want TLS to come out already so they can quit being attention whores, it’s annoying.

Also Sandra Bullock won! So happy! Also, even though I preferred Avatar, calling it for Hurt Locker right now.

• Mayra.

I love Miley & Ryan’s relationship,btw.

:D

• Mayra.

iloveyouux
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 08:17 pm
    iloveyouux said:

Lalalalalala..

Is this post dead?

Ugh you always have the beautiful icons! I want one :D

• iMystified

Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Elton John’s Oscar Party. http://twitpic.com/17ats5/full

I have to say they really look very hot and sexy together.

• GoldenGal9311

Great speech Sandra Bullock. I have to say.

“Hot and sexy”? Lol, no. Miley looks cute in that dress, though. Like a little girl playing dressup. It’s very princess-y.

Also yay Katherine Bigelow! But I want Avatar to win Best Picture… even though it won’t.

• zzz

am i the only one who didn’t like the hurt locker?
    damn i know avatar is overrated but so is that
    w/e
    THE TRUE WINNER IS UP, OBVIOUSLY

• DesiGirl

iMystified said:

___

No offense, iMystified, but that looks absolutely nothing like what Miley looks like now. The only thing that’s the same is that it’s a strapless dress with an updo. Tons of people use that look at formal events. No one’s copying anyone and they both look beautiful.

• Cherry

===
    It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.

For real lol, Selena’s dress is so much prettier than miley’s, IDK what anyone was talking about.

• LaLaLandGirl

My favorite part of the Oscars was when
    Ben Stiller came out as a Naavi.

• iMystified

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.
    just the style,they’re both strapless & the bottom of the dresses look some-what similar.

iloveyouux
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 08:17 pm
    iloveyouux said:

Lalalalalala..

Is this post dead?

Ugh you always have the beautiful icons! I want one :D

Why thankyou. :]

I get them them all at livejournal.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

damn copyright :l

• iMystified

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.

• iMystified

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.
    just the style,they’re both strapless and the bottom of the dresses look some-what similar.

• Cherry

can you make this into an icon for me?

• Ron has red hair.

I wanted An Education to win.

• iMystified

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.

• Wonderland

ew. ou made my icon look blurry. brb change it

• Ron has red hair.

—————-
    I would change that to Penelope, Zoe, and Rachel McAdams.

Miley Is the BOSS !!! LOve her <333

• iloveyouux

I love Zac, he is and always will be the hottest disney star. <3

• Ron has red hair.

I love Miley and Ryan’s relationship.

• GoldenGal9311

iloveyouux said:

Kristen Stewart is always so awkward.. i understand that she’s shy but still.
    ________________

I know, it’s not cute. It’s one thing to be reserved, but a grown woman being as awkward as she is, it’s just not normal.

• Ron has red hair.

I loved Kristen’s dress though.

I love her & ryan interviews they are soo funny

wow her mother has a better body than her…thats sad

thats exactly what i think! lol

• Ron has red hair.

I love Anna Kendrick.
    And Zac Efron, for that matter.

• Wonderland

Heather said:
    she looked absolutely stunning!!!!!

we love you bb!!!!! you looked bangin!

and to those of you saying her dress looked like selena’s……..seriously??

1. miley’s dress was champagne, selena’s was eggshell.

2. miley’s had three different fabrics, selena’s had one.

3. selena had a purse, miley didn’t

4. miley’s had sparkles all down the thighs, selena’s didn’t

5. miley’s had a belt, selena’s didn’t

6. miley’s had a full skirt, selena’s was form-fitting

8. the hair was also different. miley’s had more volume and was wavier.
    uhh, who gives a fuck?

• Jessicuhh.

I love Kristen. And i wouldn’t consider her a grown woman. Isn’t she like 19?

Where is everybody?

• Ron has red hair.

OOh! oooh! I love Elizabeth Banks’ dress!

• GoldenGal9311

Elizabeth Banks is so pretty.

Love her

Love her

• britt

I can’t waite for last song !!!

she looked absolutely stunning!!!!!

we love you bb!!!!! you looked bangin!

and to those of you saying her dress looked like selena’s……..seriously??

1. miley’s dress was champagne, selena’s was eggshell.

2. miley’s had three different fabrics, selena’s had one.

3. selena had a purse, miley didn’t

4. miley’s had sparkles all down the thighs, selena’s didn’t

5. miley’s had a belt, selena’s didn’t

6. miley’s had a full skirt, selena’s was form-fitting

8. the hair was also different. miley’s had more volume and was wavier.

— what dress are you talking about? link??

• peacelovehearts

She messed up and tried covering up by saying they were “both nervous”
    Amateur, experienced.
    I would be pretty damn nervous too if Ryan Reynolds was 8 feet away from me. Shut the fuck up, she did fine.

• MileyCyrusFan2010

Miley is so pretty! and im so proud of her she always makes me laugh xD Ryan:

Are You In Love Miley?

Miley:

Umm.. Maybe, but you will always have my heart Ryan!

lol i love her!!<3

• Ron has red hair.

Go HARRY POTTER GO HARRY POTTER!!!!!!
    come onnnnnn!

• Jessicuhh.

Awe. I wanted Harry Potter to win.

• Ron has red hair.

Damn Avatar.

• MileyCyrusFan2010

my comment came out weard! o.O

• JonasxCyrus

She is so pretty
    Can’t fucking wait for TLS<3333

• JonasxCyrus

Go Avatar!
    Epic Flim

• Heather

– what dress are you talking about? link??

LMAOOOOO dude stop. They looked alike. It ain’t a big deal. I’m GLAD she’s taking cues from Selenita, because bb girl has FLAWLESS style. <3

FUCK YEAH UP

• I am who i am whatever that means

I like that Miley doesn’t give the ” I like to keep my life private” when asked about who she dating like other celebrities…she always manage to give an honest anwswer without saying yes or no! For me the greatest Miley accomplishment is how well she has handled the media at such a young age without give up her dreams.

• iFail2Much

I just noticed that all the Pixar films where nominated for the Oscars.
    Badasss.

• idkMyBFFjill

hey, did ryan ever come out of the closet? jc.

• MileyCyrusFan2010

i love her(:

• iFail2Much

Oh and Miley looks stunning, awsome, flawless, fierce, beautiful, etcc

Lmfao, whoever said Selena has flawless style made me laugh. I’m not a big fan of Miley but she looked AMAZING.

• zzz

up won best original score too :)

I really can’t see anything good at all in thsi girl.
    She’s just an onther disney miniature =)

• iloveyouux

LOVE my new icon <3

• m0w.

She’s just too pretty…I can’t even.

• cam

i don’t lie but have to admit that she had a wonderful dress

• Roro xox

i love mileys personality ; just love her <3

• iMystified

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.

• iMystified

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.
    just the style,they’re both strapless and the bottom of the dresses look somewhat similar

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Ron has red hair. said:

I wanted An Education to win.

me too. or inglourious basterds.

• iloveyouux

can you make this into an icon for me?

I cant make icons that good lol. I just use others.

Here is some pics from tonight they dont have the one you want but they have other pics you might like.

• ItWasn’tSPAMOU!

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.
    This is iMystified…fuckin’ OU thought my comment was spam…
    anyways…

• Lilly

Ron has red hair. said:

I wanted An Education to win.
    Carey gave one of the best performance last year

• It’s iMystified

It looks nothing like it. They also have different hairstyles.
    Just the style of it,the bottom of the dress and the fact that it’s strapless made me think of Selena’s dress.

• disney_girl

Fucking gorgeous.

• disney_girl

She looks so damn pretty!

• taylorswiftfan4ever

peacelovehearts said:

She messed up and tried covering up by saying they were “both nervous”
    Amateur, experienced.
    _______

Stfu miley may have done fine but you are a disgusting pig who would be covered in perspire like the half monkey/pig you are! *shivers*

• Mayra.

• xoxokatie8

She’s so pretty !

• StarLightSTARbright

OMG she looks hella pretty!!!!
    I like when she does herself up

FIRST @ITSACYRUSTHING

• LaLaLandGirl

That was really cute when she messed up while presenting.

@itsacyrusthing

• DesiGirl

I love pretty much everything about how Miley looks tonight. She’s beautiful. And she was adorable while presenting, lol. I love how she can mess up but she has the sense of humor to pull it off anyway by making everyone laugh. That’s pretty endearing. :)

• Anonymous23

1. Miley is stunning tonight! and the whole “we’re both nervous” thing may be absolutely true. we dont know what they were chatting about backstage before going out there. and those asking y she was there…she was there to present. wasnt it obvious?! she was there cuz the academy asked her to…thats all u gotta worry about.
    2. kristen stewart is a little awkward, but thats not the issue. u people are oblivious if u dont realize that SHE HAS A STUTTER!! its a speak impediment!!! she cant control it! it escalates with nerves, and its possible that she feel more comfortable saying lines given to her than making things up on the spot. but tonight, she did relatively well in comparison to the past.

she looks so classy and sophisticated wow miley has grown up! she looks gorgeous.

She messed up and tried covering up by saying they were “both nervous”
    Amateur, experienced.

SHE’S AMAZIIIING

• LaLaLandGirl

I love Miley & Ryan’s relationship,btw.

• iFail2Much

She’s just too pretty…I can’t even.

ia!

• ALY<3

She looked so BEAUTIFUL :]
    Heehee wow people are being so sweet to her in this post, thats good :]
    I seriously could NEVER hate on her, theres NOTHING to hate about her <3 GO MILEY!

why did twitter just send a fake selena gomez update to my phone…?

i’m not even following the imposter who’s update they sent me..

why did twitter just send a fake selena gomez update to my phone…?

i’m not even following the imposter who’s update they sent me..

• iloveyouux

Lalalalalala..

Is this post dead?

• iloathemiley

fuck miley that bitch ass cunt head and yeah i couldnt care less what her adored puppy followers will say: gtfo, fuck you, bitch, slut, whore, hater, stfu miley is better than you, why are you even here, you bitch miley will always will be better than you, and so on i know how you bitch ass possessed psychos are defending her ugly ass. lmao i sure in hell dont give a damn but what i do love is getting her dumb dogs responses for talking shit about their hoe ass idol yeah! i fucking hate miley she looks like fucking chucky with her fucked up horse teeth and big ass eyes, and ugh idk but everytime i see her face i see chuckys face. scary looking ass motherfucker is what she is. just the way fans love to comment on how adorable, cute this ape looking shit is i sometimes dont say any bad shit about her but there are times like these when i do waste my fucking time instead of moving on to say shit about this ugly whore and to get her fans extremely angry haha that most of all is what i love which i will never come back and read any responses cause if i do then i know i will also love to keep arguing and wont stop with her ugly damn dogs and i do hate her and her little bullshitters so fuck you and her and have a treat with this and start yapping your asses off if you want go ahead i have finished what i wanted to do leave a long ass loathing message about this cunt animal and her dog followers!

ou is lagging…

• Wonderland

BOO, ou. NEW POST… anyone alive?

• iloathemiley