Miley Cyrus ‘People Need To Calm Down!’

In regards to Miley‘s controversial duet ‘Nothing To Lose’ with Bret Michaels she exclaimed that people need to calm down and get their ‘head of the gutter’. MTV interview under. Thx @ItsACyrusThing.

• KeepTheFaith

Her earrings are pretty. :)

• peacelovehearts

Miley is amazingly gorgeous <3
    & I agree that people need to calm the fuck down and take a chill pill..
    She’s not gonna sing Hannah Montana songs her whole life.. Get over it.

• victoria!

people do need to calm down lol it was nothing and she looked amazinggggggggg <3

• Mely

aw I love her <3

“One day I’m going to be holding my own little man” and she starts the thing with her fingers. HAHA so cute! :)

• AmieeDawn

She’s so flippen beautiful.

Man, Jennifer Aniston wasn’t there with her man candy..

Her mouth is so fucking HUGE. Maybe from giving too much head?

• Lala

Exactly what I said when I first read Perez’s obnoxious story on the song.
    Anyway, love her. She’s so darn adorable.

• icehoneybaby

people need to pull their pants up :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol. i love her entire attitude about it :)

• Mercedes

People Need to Calmmmm Dowwwwnnnn!!

miley, i love you :)

• Kali

Dude let’s talk about how sexy Gerard Butler looks in that first video. ;)

• Mayra.

oh happy day another Miley post :D

She was kinda rude in this interview.

• taahliaaa

her voice is the most annoying thing in the world
    but she did look pretty tonight

• AmieeDawn

Does anyone else get the vibe that Miley is more into Liam than he’s into her?

‘I think people need too… take a chill pill’ haha i say that all the time. Just one of those things.lol.

shes a whore & her mom lets her act like that?. what a sick family. btw she looks like a RAT!!!

• iFail2Much

Perez you’re not worthy enough to be in the HBIC’s presence so gtfo.

• Ammy108

Miley Is A Slore..(Slut+Whore)

DO NOT underestimate the power of this girl:)) I BET you she’ll win a oscar one day…you just wait!!!
    *I heard from sources that this movie is amazing and will be her FIRST step to break from disney
    soo yay Miless

• donia

she looks super stunning!!
    love her sooooooooo much =]

• peacelovehearts

Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:56 pm
    She was kinda rude in this interview.

well i would be pretty damn mad too if people kept slamming me just because i wasn’t singing about unicorns and rainbows..

yes its annoying cause she sucks dick so much it changes her voice. :)

• AmieeDawn

Dude let’s talk about how sexy Gerard Butler looks in that first video. ;)
    _____________________________________

Ugh, I know, right? He’s walking sex.
    Jennifer Aniston is so flippen lucky.
    :p

• fan4lyftwitter

yes its annoying cause she sucks dick so much it changes her voice. :)

selena GTFO and leave your grandma out of this

• Mayra.

Cherry
    Mar 7, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    Cherry said:

Hell yeah! I fucking love this HBIC.

Exactly!!!

• Anonymous8231

seriously!!???!!! just shut up! no one enjoys your immature, negative comments!!

yes!!!!! haha

Yeah, just like how she was cuddling up with Thomas Sturges while dating Nick. Such a lovely young lady.

• :|

She sounds like a tool in that interview. Oh well. At least she was pretty for the Oscars.

EXACTLY. people need to keep it in their pants.

• JonasxCyrus

I don’t think its possible to love her any more<3333

HAHAHA, just when i was starting to like her XD oh well, i guess being an attention whore is kinda part of her charm? she wouldn’t be miley if she WASN’T a hypocritical and annoying idiot

• I am who i am whatever that means

Does anyone else get the vibe that Miley is more into Liam than he’s into her?
    Nah i think its equal. Theres pictures where hes holding her and the way he looks at her shows he loves her.
    ______________________________
    This is just my opinion, but I think their more infatuated with each other, rather than being love.
    I don’t think it will last, meaning it might burn out soon.
    But that’s just my opinion, feel free to tell me yours.
    ________________
    Well that’s dating life for you, sometimes you will meet people that equaly into you or sometimes not, she is still young and dating. In my opinion, There is always someone who is more into the other person in every relationship…rarely you see people equaly into each other, those are exceptions.
    For example, in my opinion Kevin J is more into Danielle but maybe that’s what made her love him even more.

• fan4lyftwitter

Definitely the only Disney star who is not afraid to be real and honest

• dont jugde

man i love her sssoooo much <3

——————-
    tom sturges came into the picture AFTER Nick,get your facts straight!

Aly & AJ’s birthday party. Mid-2007. While she was dating Nick. Classy.

———————–
    tom sturges was AFTER Nick!

• zzz

lol omg

“I think we’re both deeper than normal people”

the more i read, the more lulz i find

• zzz

lol omg

“I think we’re both dee.per than normal people”

the more i read, the more lulz i find
    also wtf d-e-e-p-e-r is blocked by the spam filter

• ;)

Aly & AJ’s birthday party. Mid-2007. While she was dating Nick. Classy.
    I don’t see the point? She posed for a couple pictures with him as did her sister. Nothing scandalous about those.

• AmieeDawn

If anyone cares, Miley and Liam did a photoshoot and an interview with Teen Vogue about their TOTALLY NOT FOR PR AT ALL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT relationship.

community.livejournal.com/anythingdisney/2140223.html
    ____________________________
    Huh?

• zzz

go to the link, there’s an interview and a photoshoot

she was messing around with sturges while they were dating. and wesley quinn. and about a dozen other guys. OH SHES JUST BEIN MILEYYYYYYYYYYY

• Moonbeam

So does her sister. You want to say Miley’s sister was dating Sturges?
    Oh, and then I’m definitely dating my aunt and uncle, I have similar pictures with them.
    The other possibility would be your just plain crazy.

you have pics of your aunt and uncle holding you in your underwear on your lap? WTF????

• Moonbeam

I see the problem. I think you should get your eyes checked.

Does anyone else get the vibe that Miley is more into Liam than he’s into her?
    He loves her:

• peacelovehearts

Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:07 pm
    shes ugly whore who spreads her legs wide open for anyone. hahahah

oh please..
    I’d rather be a whore anyday than a goody-too-shoes who plays dressup in my grandma’s closet..
    Miley is gorgeous <3 shut the fuck up.

• Your Love is my Drug

she looks beautiful (:

• Mayra.

Miley and Liam after party!!!

I know I post this before but they look so hot, of course Miley looks hotter!!

• AmieeDawn

Does anyone else get the vibe that Miley is more into Liam than he’s into her?
    ______________________________
    I don’t think it will last, meaning it might burn out soon.
    But that’s just my opinion, feel free to tell me yours.

• peacelovehearts

Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:09 pm
    Mayra. said:

Miley and Liam after party!!!

I know I post this before but they look so hot, of course Miley looks hotter!!
    Ahh! Liam’s eyes <3333

• Mayra.

I want to change my icon, i want a sexy Miley icon!!

Miley you fucking right hun! The only disney girl who has the guts to tell the haters to sit the fuck down! I know there was a reason i like this girl, speaks her mind!

true
    so, true miley speaks her mind and she not afraid to used. Love how she like what! people need to get their mind out of the gutter hahahahaha. I love her fierce attitude nobody on disney will had dare to say that because they a bunch of wimps. Miley is fierce. Love her.

• Imagine

Lovely

she’s gorgeous, she’s real, she’s awesome nuff said. haters just need to gtfo already.

• Moonbeam

Mayra. said:

Miley and Liam after party!!!

I know I post this before but they look so hot, of course Miley looks hotter!!

Awww, at least she took her man to the party!

• AmieeDawn

He loves her:
    ___________________________
    Eh..I’m still not convinced.
    I think that he obviously cares for her, a lot.
    I don’t know, I just don’t think that he’s actually in love with her.

Some highlights:

Miley: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people”

Miley: “I’m sick of quadruple threats who do everything when they should stick to one thing.”

Miley: “I don’t know if you noticed the past few years of my career? I don’t really believe in breaks.”

Such a humble young woman.

Some highlights:

Miley: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people”

community.livejournal.com/anythingdisney/2140223.html

Some highlights:

Miley: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people”

community.livejournal.com/anythingdisney/2140223.html

Some highlights:

Miley: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people”

Some highlights:

Miley: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people”

Miley: “I don’t know if you noticed the past few years of my career?”

shes ugly whore who spreads her legs wide open for anyone. hahahah
    sorry, wrong post selena is the easy girl who hops from guy to guy and kissing and god knows what she was doing with nick with her hair messy,no lipstick and her shirt have way her breast.

Miley has always been commited to serious relationship. So that applies to selena not miley.

• zzz

lol o miley

• zzz

mimi for the love of god stop talking
    forever

(replying to this) – Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:00 pm
    shes the pimple on the side of the earth!!! haha

I think your on the wrong post…. This isn’t Selena
    —————-
    hahaha good one,I know ppl talk crap about u but I like you!

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:00 pm
    shes the pimple on the side of the earth!!! haha

I think your on the wrong post…. This isn’t Selena.

• Anonymous23

if you listen to the brett michaels song, miley doesnt even say the get undressed line…she was harmonizing around it. and its not like this song was written about sex. it was written about an incredible love for someone. and the sexual content in it is just an expression that BRETT is making towards some other woman. sex is not just sex, or it shouldnt be. it should be a meaningful connection of body and soul between two people who love each other passionately. if u listen to the lyrics of the song, u can hear that it isnt about getting undressed and macking it…its about passion, love, beauty, and expression. i think that if miley were to sing a song involving any sexual content, this is the most tasteful and respectable way to do it. believe it or dont, but miley has said straight up “i am a virgin,” but she is grown up…she turns 18 in 8 months…and she will eventually fall in love and have sex, whether we wanna admit it or not. but i have a feeling that for her, it will be everything as wonderful and meaningful as this song talks about. and i will be happy for her when she reaches that milestone in a woman’s life!

hahaah guiliana rancic called her mom out of control!!!

THE first time she LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
    I dnt like her but this is the first time she looks pretty like Demi or Selena

• MemiDuh

omg i love her shes so real!!

• MemiDuh

This is the first time she looks pretty like demi or selena
    —————————————-

omg Seriously? go listen to selena music if your so obbsessed talking about her. Miley always looks adorable unlike you.

• MemiDuh

These anonymous people GTFO.

STFU

we all now that Selena is the most beautiful DISNEY GIRL
    DEMI LOVATO SUCKS!!!1

exactly. people DO need to calm down. it’s just a song, and miley only echoed the words, and not even all of them.

and it referrs to ‘she’ not I. nothing wrong with it at all. grow up

OMFG THEY SHOWED GERARD IN THIS VIDEO. He’s so beautiful. Omg. YES. <3

maybe if she didn’t want people slamming her she shouldn’t sing sexual songs with washed up ‘rock of love’ skank loving michaels. hrm? sexuality is one thing. breaking the disney mold. being a slut. yea yea. but coming across musically as sexual with a 50+ man is disgusting. especially this man. it would be no matter who it was… but her especially.

HEY YO BITCHEZ? AND YES I AM TALKIN TO U, I WANT U PPLZ TO TAKE A CHILLY PILLY OKAYIE? GOT ME? GOT IT? OK GOOD NOW SINCE WE’RE OFF THE SUBJECT WHO LOVES CHOCOLATE?!?!?

• Roro xox

haha i love miley ! she says everything she wants .. just like normal people would do ! ; she looked stunning , loved her hair like that for the change :) mileys amazing!

niiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• DesiGirl

Am I the only one that found it adorable that she ran to In and Out burgers to get everyone else food? Lol, that’s cute. Can’t accuse the girl of having an inflated head when she does something like that.

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

• Just Me :)

Haha I ALWAYS say “take a chill pill” too x) lol

• Ashleyxo

i’m sorry but giving an interview to a major mag
    AND a photoshoot
    about your relationship is pr
    hell they barely talked about the plot of the movie!
    now i love miley but i’m not an idiot
    When you do interviews mags ask about human interest topics not just what they their to promote, relationships/friendships are human interest topics. & Of course when you’re doing an interview with another person there are going to be questions about the interaction of the two being interviewed. In no way did I find that an overbearing publicity interview. They answered the questions they were asked and don’t seem to(imo) try and force the focus on their relationship. But of people like you just WANT to see it in a negative way so I can see why’d you think that.

• MEMI HEYY

Miley needs to act a little bit more like an adult and a little bit less like a spoiled child. She’s a role model for children whether she likes it or not and that comes with responsibility. Also, her publicist and PR people need a little more say, and her impulsiveness a little less.
    DAMN u ned to stfup cuz all she was doing was defending herself like u guys would never do that pfffffff ugh wat does role model have to do with this like really

• MaryMary

Yeah, and you need to wear more clothes.

————————–

that sounded really good! i like your opinion!

“OMFG SHE SINGS ABOUT BEING NAKED.. BAD ROLE MODEL!!!!” She’s right, people need to calm down. Sex is natural.

• iLoveChrisBrown

Mily looks beautiful.

• disney_girl

I am.

i looove france

• disney_girl

pretty!

• sandy r

FIRST!
    and no comment here Dx
    i dont like her.

END OF STORY!

shes the pimple on the side of the earth!!! haha

im to lazy to watch the video!!
    can anybody tell me whats the video about? lol

• britt

Love her She awesome !!!!!!!

• Cherry

Hell yeah! I fucking love this HBIC.

• zzz

“so for two people to want to be together this much …”

lol ok this is definitely for pr
    but whatever
    idgaf about the last song anyway
    i want her new cd to come out already damn it

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:26 pm
    (replying to this) – Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:00 pm
    shes the pimple on the side of the earth!!! haha

I think your on the wrong post…. This isn’t Selena
    —————-
    hahaha good one,I know ppl talk crap about u but I like you!
    I like you too..

• AmieeDawn

“so for two people to want to be together this much …”

lol ok this is definitely for pr
    but whatever
    idgaf about the last song anyway
    i want her new cd to come out already damn it
    ________________________
    What exactly are you saying?
    Can you send me the link?

• zzz
  • fan4lyftwitter

so i guess selena is messing around with bieber taylor lauthner and david henrie while dating nick too real classy

Oh honey. Just stop. Miley was a skank in 07/08, it’s okay. She’s over it (?) now.

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:42 pm

80% of teenagers today are skanks…
    Do you want her to dress up in a fucking nun costume?

Oh please. That excuse stopped being valid AGES ago. She. Was. A. Skank. Tough shit.

AAAA SHE LOOKS GREAT! Love her =] <3

• kara

miley sounds really stuck-up in teen vogue =(

• Ashleyxo

“so for two people to want to be together this much …”

lol ok this is definitely for pr
    but whatever
    idgaf about the last song anyway
    i want her new cd to come out already damn it

How does that “prove” that the relationship is for PR? She was talking about wanting to spend time with each other off of set, she wasn’t saying “wanting to be together” as in a relationship. If you read the statement before she was talking about how people don’t usually ge along who work on movies/tv together.

• zzz

i’m sorry but giving an interview to a major mag
    AND a photoshoot
    about your relationship is pr
    hell they barely talked about the plot of the movie!
    now i love miley but i’m not an idiot

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:46 pm

guess that makes me a skank too..
    Woot Woot, skank party!!

• kitkat

Why are people bringing up stuff from 08? She’s a fucking teenager, teens do stupid things. We ALL do. Move on already, damn.

• Anonymous22

she is SO self-assured and confident. wow. I guess that’s to be expected when ur the biggest teen star in the world.

Does anyone else get the vibe that Miley is more into Liam than he’s into her?

• I am who i am whatever that means

• fan4lyftwitter

I am who i am w… said:

true

• Mayra.

haha you are already here!! :D

fucking RAT face bitch.!!!!

• Mayra.

I am who i am w… said:

Hell yeah!! that why she has a career after Disney

shes ugly whore who spreads her legs wide open for anyone. hahahah