Selena Gomez’s DisneyMania Snake Song

___

:D

• HOT DAYUMMM

iFail2Much
    Aww thanks guys <3

and lol @ peacelovehearts
    She always rushes to Selena posts to be one of the first to comment, but claims that she hates her.
    She needs to accept the fact that she’s obsessed. ;)
    There’s no denying it.

• Sophiee

I wish Selena would get out of my moms closet.

• peacelovehearts

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    iFail2Much
    Aww thanks guys <3

and lol @ peacelovehearts
    She needs to accept the fact that she's obsessed. ;)
    There's no denying it.
    -----
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    your right… she just wins at everything<3

Janis Lan
    Thanks girl!
    And ahaha @ yours lol, Joel is quite the pimp isn’t he?
    __

DUH! He’s like “Zac got nothing on me” :P

She’s so pretty. lol

• HOT DAYUMMM

peacelovehearts
    Wrong use of ‘you’re’ again ;)
    I guess Hooked on Phonics, is a bit too challenging for you isn’t it?
    Hm, we’ll have to figure something out.
    but don’t worry!
    We all learn at different paces,
    Your time will come. :D

GOD DAMN. so boring. I try to watch but can’t. oh well Last Song is out SO soon. so excited

She’s so pretty. lol

I miss her hair long

• msjonas13

coool

• peacelovehearts

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    Wrong use of ‘you’re’ again ;)
    I guess Hooked on Phonics, is a bit too challenging for you isn’t it?
    Hm, we’ll have to figure something out.
    but don’t worry!
    We all learn at different paces,
    Your time will come. :D
    oh please.. i’m in IB bitch.

• claulinda

as always she looks so pretty!!!

I miss her hair long

peacelovehearts said:
    HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    Wrong use of ‘you’re’ again ;)
    I guess Hooked on Phonics, is a bit too challenging for you isn’t it?
    Hm, we’ll have to figure something out.
    but don’t worry!
    We all learn at different paces,
    Your time will come. :D
    oh please.. i’m in IB bitch.
    Me too! IB is pretty badass

• claulinda

peacelovehearts youre such loser… get out of here you idiot!!!

• claulinda

sel is amazing!!!

• peacelovehearts

claulinda said:
    peacelovehearts youre such loser… get out of here you idiot!!!
    well at least my name’s not CLAULINDA

Everywhere put Miley on their Best Dressed List for the Oscars. Shocking!?

• HOT DAYUMMM

peacelovehearts
    Damn, your school must be desperate.
    If they accept someone like YOU into IB…
    That brings a whole new meaning to the word ‘desperate’.

• Ginger

i love how selena looks in this video :]
    0_o
    _________________

whats with that face? Selena IS a pretty girl.

• jonasbrothersfan

i love selena :)

• Ginger

i love how selena looks in this video :]
    0_o
    _________________

whats with that face? Selena IS a pretty girl.

• addictedtoswift

FIRSTTT?!

• iFail2Much

HOT DAYUMMM , I love your icon :D

I second this.

• addictedtoswift

i was first. but OU failed. ANYWAY. idc hahaha. selena is tooo cute :) she’s lovely :)

i love how selena looks in this video :]

• peacelovehearts

i love how selena looks in this video :]
    0_o

• Ron has red hair.

Haha! I try. AP can be a bitch at times. But I like my classes overall. :)
    ——————
    I’m only in freshman year, but I’m doing full IB and constitution team next year. That’ll be a real bitch…I hope its worth it.

Peacelovehearts is possibly the dumbest poster on this site. She is ALWAYS the first to post on a Selena post, why? Because she’s a jealous fat twat. I bet she sits on her ass and waits all day just so she could say something that a 3 year old would utter while “play-fighting” with barbie dolls.

Her lack of intelligence and constant need for attention is just showcasing her mommy didn’t hug her enough and he father probably regrets launching his ranch dressing in her mom’s taco.

PeaceLoveBitterBitch, get a fucking life. Better yet, get a fucking dictionary.

• Rose

peacelovehearts until I see photo proof of your schedule, you are the biggest fucking liar on the internet. You are more full of shit than a septic tank. Cut the crap and shut the fuck up.

peacelovehearts said:
    Dumaaa ? said:
    To all ya’ll fighting about IB!
    Everybody’s in it at my school….It’s not really evidence of intelligence to be in IB.
    _________

LMFAO. Right? I take Honors and AP classes and I`m part of the Honors Society. Now that is evidence of intelligence. When you troll on someone you don`t like posts, then you obviously aren`t very smart. Just saying. :)
    You do know that IB is just a level harder than AP? & I have straight A’s and on student government. Now THAT is evidence of intelligence.
    I really don’t like you, but anyone who says that AP is just as hard as IB obviously is just retarded. I’ve been in both, and IB is a living hell. AP student’s don’t work nearly as hard and make IB kids look like geniuses. If you can honestly say that you AP kids have to do 9 essays a week and an average of 8 hours of homework a night, you are just stupid as shit.

• Dumaaa ?

_________

Actually IB is on the same level as AP. Good for you though. Now if only you could show that intelligence and stop trolling Selena posts if you don`t like her. :)

• Sam

I really dislike this song.

• Dumaaa ?

___________

Ha. It`s worth it. It looks great on a College scholarship! :)

Well, I`m off. BYE!

peacelovehearts said:
    Dumaaa ? said:
    To all ya’ll fighting about IB!
    _________

Thank you..
    & i’ve been in both too..
    i took AP classes my freshman and sophmore year & can honestly say IB is legitimately five thousand times as bad.

yeah they had to photo shop some class into her cause shes got none.

WHY SELENA WEARS SHIRTS LIKE SHE PREGNANT?

• peacelovehearts

^ my point has been made.

• Ron has red hair.

Ha. It`s worth it. It looks great on a College scholarship! :)

Well, I`m off. BYE!
    —————–
    I know that…but its kind of contrary to my moral values to take classes based on what looks good to colleges. But there’s soooo much pressure to take IB.

• peacelovehearts

Ron has red hair. said:
    Ha. It`s worth it. It looks great on a College scholarship! :)

Well, I`m off. BYE!
    —————–
    You’ll do fine if you like studying for fifteen thousand hours a day… but it seriously isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. I was in AP my freshman year and I remember the first day of my IB class & i just about died when he gave us our homework… but at least its worth it… i hope :p

I LOVE SELENA!!!

She always looks cute in all her interviews :)

Why does Jake seem nervous???

• Ron has red hair.

—————–
    I knowww I want to do it, but there are just some classes that look interesting that wouldn’t fit in with IB.

I am going to have absolutely no social life next year. I’ll need to not be on OU hahaha

• island.B

:) Cool.

• Vanessaxox

I like when she has short hair,she looks cute.

• lydia

agreed selena looks beautiful and im so getting this song tomorrow!

• peacelovehearts

Everywhere put Miley on their Best Dressed List for the Oscars. Shocking!?
    Shocking!?….. nope

• SelenaxKelsey

So beautiful and I love the song!:)

• SelenaxKelsey

I wish peacelovehearts would stop trooling Selena posts. Sigh:/ a girl can only wish…

• Ron has red hair.

To all ya’ll fighting about IB!

• Jessicuhh.

Rad.

• iFail2Much

DISNEYMANIA SUCKED SO MUCH.
    I can’t even.

• peacelovehearts

HAHA!…. snake song

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

does anyone buy this songs?

• Dumaaa ?

To all ya’ll fighting about IB!
    _________

• HOT DAYUMMM

OLD.
    Her hair hasn’t looked like that, in a long time.

• Ron has red hair.

To all ya’ll fighting about IB!
    _________

———————-
    You go girl!
    At my school they offer IB instead of AP because its supposedly “better” but I wish we had AP.

• DemiandMileyPones

Radio Disney is like.. down the drain. I don’t even know why they are still up and running. Jesus.

• Ron has red hair.

And I love Selena, she’s a sweetheart.

• Janis Lan

HOT DAYUMMM , I love your icon :D

• HOT DAYUMMM

Janis Lan
    Thanks girl!
    And ahaha @ yours lol, Joel is quite the pimp isn’t he?

• Dumaaa ?

You go girl!
    _________

Haha! I try. AP can be a bitch at times. But I like my classes overall. :)

• peacelovehearts

Dumaaa ? said:
    To all ya’ll fighting about IB!
    _________

• Ron has red hair.

—————–
    IB is about the same as AP, its just internationally recognized. And for the record, I like you & think you’re intelligent, even if you’re kind of a bitch sometimes.