Joe Jonas CAPTAIN AMERICA ROLE?

joe-jonas-captain-america

Joe & Kevin Jonas have auditioned for the newest Marvel film Captain America, according to Hollywire. They have already read lines for the upcoming film and are in contention for both Captain America and other characters in the film: ‘>Kevin Jonas had the better audition and was more natural.

It has also been stated more casting needs to take place before any decisions are made. But it’s interesting to see what direction the highly potential hit film is taking.’ Do YOU think Kevin or Joe should get a role? Nick is probably more interested in making music than movie?

LoveLautner said:

C, c, c, c, c, c, a, a, a, a minor, f, f, f, f, f, f, g, g, g, g seven
    HUH?
    ___

It’s from Grease. :)

8T.H

• Pixita

I love Kevin, but he couldn’t act his way out of a paper bag. I get the impression they may have read for different parts, I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe read for a villain role.I also think it’s kind of lame Kevin even auditioned, he’s never once expressed an interest in acting publicly. He must be aware of how much this means to Joe, it feels like Camp Rock 1 all over again, heaven forbid Joe should do anything on his own. OK, I’m done with my rant now, could we please get some pics of Joe’s ass in gold satin pants? Pretty please????

LoveLautner said:

C, c, c, c, c, c, a, a, a, a minor, f, f, f, f, f, f, g, g, g, g seven
    HUH?
    ___

It’s from Grease. :)

oh.
    And you ruined it.
    I was about to have 8 comments in a row.

• little misssunshinee

ahaha ohhh joe..that pic is soo bad.
    i love him though.
    and i think they should both be in it.
    like kevin can have a small part.
    anyways im going to see this if there in it.

oh.
    And you ruined it.
    I was about to have 8 comments in a row.
    _____________

Aw. I’m sorry.

LoveLautner said:

oh.
    And you ruined it.
    I was about to have 8 comments in a row.
    _____________

Aw. I’m sorry.

IT’S OK.

• LoveLautner

“You know, I wrote a song about you.”
    “Really?”
    “It’s called Bitch in a Uniform.”

3R.D IN A ROW.

• LoveLautner

Double cool with knobs on!

• MZ

“You know, I wrote a song about you.”
    “Really?”
    “It’s called Bitch in a Uniform.”

Do not even quote that shitteous movie in my presence. Haha :)

LoveLautner said:

Double cool with knobs on!

HAHAHAH.
    KNOB.

IM SOO IMMATURE. SMH

What’s in a name?

• LoveLautner

Do not even quote that shitteous movie in my presence. Haha :)

lol. :) Okay, I’ll stop.

LoveLautner said:

What’s in a name?

THE LETTER A

I love Kevin but i’d rather see Joe

• _Moohn

I love Joe.
    But I think Kevin deserves it.

• ChristianaGreece

KEVIN SHOULD GOT THE ROLE!

To tell the truth Joe Jonas is bad actor! Nick is too!(although i love him) Kevin sure is the better of the three Jonas! He is natural in his acting like Selena Gomez!

I actually cant see either of them as Captain America

• Brangelina

LOL. I would watch it.

yayy Kevin

• LoveLautner

I wish I knew about Spud’s auditions. I would’ve been there in a heartbeat.

woopers first
    :D

More Joe than Kevin. Sorry Kevin.

first :D

• itsme

I just read something that Dane Cook has been considered for it. I’m confused.

• Your Love is my Drug

KEVIN SHOULD GOT THE ROLE!

oh hell no. kevin’s better than the other too, but isn’t comparable to selena gomez.

KEVIN SHOULD GOT THE ROLE!

_______

Oh, HAIIIII YVONNE; HAIIII!

Sooo Are Miley and Demi still friends ? Because I heard someone say that Ryan or Ken baker said on kiss fm that Demi and Miley were avoiding eachother

awww (:

BRAZIL

@JONASBLAST here! FOLLOW btw.
    Joe and Kevin would do so good, doesn’t matter who wins. They are both great!

BRASIL

Kevin acts better than his bros. its a shame they snubbed him at the KCA. Joe your still hot tho. lol

• Brangelina

I dont know. I hope not. They did go to dinner only a few weeks ago so I am guessing they are still friends.

OMG NO!!!!
    i mean i LOVE JB and i’m all for seeing them in the movies and all… but NOT CAPTAIN AMERICA! i mean seriously this is marvel! this would just destroy the movie! please not!

joe is like a lost puppy nick has done his own album kevin is married and joe is just stuck in the middle doing nothing

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I want Joe to get the role..

• LoveLautner

KEVIN SHOULD GOT THE ROLE!

_______

Oh, HAIIIII YVONNE; HAIIII!

LOL.

• Your Love is my Drug

ya because demi was haning with nick and that would be awkward. did you read about them seeing eachother at elton johns party?

ugh this fucking site is fucking up my computer :@

• itsme

I’m sure most of the Disney stars you see going on little dinner outings every so often is probably just fake. Disney wants everyone to think that everyone in that “family” is all buddy buddy, when in reality, they are not.

• KeepTheFaith

Of course Nick is more interested in music.
    And I’m not saying Kevin is a bad actor, but on Jonas it seems like he over does it with the acting, maybe because he’s trying to be funny? I wonder if this information is true.

• Yo.

This is too funny. Their publicity people keep releasing info on what the boys have been reading for and keep sending them out on ACTING photo ops like the Oscar parties and Joe at the Peoples Choice Awards party or whatever party he was at.

Now all they have to do is set them up on some public dates with an actress. Oh wait, Nick has already done that. Oh wait, so has Joe!

Damn too bad I can’t stick around this post..lol…

Please Joe….say it won’t be so…this is NOT the direction your career should take…

wait does Captn America wear tights…I would love to see that package of Joes in something tight like me..sorry..I can’t help….

I still am Joe’s package handler..(old time ou’rs will get that..lol)

Peace!

Ms. N

Mar 9, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

I think there is a tour though. Maybe that’s what thier “Big News” in April is.
    And there’s already merch for it.

Hopefully the pics are real.
    I rather them go on tour than star in a movie.
    Last year i couldn’t get tickets to any of there wembley shows cause they sold out. :(

Same here.. :(

they can’t act seriously this is ridiculous if they got the role.

they will be laughed at

• MZ

You know you’re sick when you lie in bed watching The Hills season 4 box set your ill advised 12 year old brother got you over 5 months ago.

Kevin comes across to gay and nerdy for Captain America. He also is looking a but chubby lately.

yeah! but they set them up with D-Listers not A-listers like miley cyrus and who else is big as miley??? ON the teen world? wait no one. From girls in their 20 is taylor but who else? lady gaga lol.

• LoveLautner

Awesome! I’ll have to look into that. :)

_____________

If this is sold where you live, seriously, you have to buy it.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Mar 9, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

I think there is a tour though. Maybe that’s what thier “Big News” in April is.
    And there’s already merch for it.

Hopefully the pics are real.
    I rather them go on tour than star in a movie.

Same here.. :(

Hopefully we get tickets this year.

• MZ

You also is looking a but chubby lately.

• island.B

he can change his look easily.

• Angeliz

welll i think kevin is a realy good actor. for drama and romance movie..and i think he can pull the role off because he just has this Atonio Banderas look on him ….Ilov hi And finally but not least JOE is this kind of actor that can do comedy and romance !!!! NOT DRAMA !!!! I lov both of them !!! THey r great actors !!!!!!

Kev’s the better actor.

Kev’s the better actor.

agree

Real sources say they aren’t up for Captain America or any of the big parts. Possible in the USO entourage scene in the movie. Interesting that Kevin was the better actor. We all knew that of course. Kevin and Nick do far more acting than Joe in Jonas.

they did and they lost the job to cassidy. I guess is back to singing to teenagers. This is bad joe is the only one who didn’t accomplished his dream while nick took out his new solo album and kevin got married and what happen to joe getting a big movie deal fail. Poor joe i feel bad for him.

Wa-oooh! Yeah!

• island.B

didnt Kevin do a commercial befor he did music??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Hopefully we get tickets this year.

yup! :)

• KeepTheFaith

If this is sold where you live, seriously, you have to buy it.

I love reading and that actually sounds like something I’d like. Maybe they’ll have it at the library or book store. Cooool :)

• Kourtney

idk how I feel about this, if it’s true because neither of them are good actors. they both over act so much on Jonas and Camp Rock

• MZ

didnt Kevin do a commercial befor he did music??

Yeah. And people hating on Joe’s acting, he was the artful dodger on Broadway. If he’s a terrible actor, he wouldn’t have been hired for a broadway show. You can hardly judge his acting ability based on what you see on JONAS.

• KeepTheFaith

I’m so so so excited for the next JB tour already. I seriously cannot wait until the tour dates are announced.

• island.B

Kevin has a twitter now??
    i need to follow him :]

• Natalie

KEVIN SHOULD GET IT!!! :D
    He is the better actor. and you know he is ‘older’?
    I just googelt captain america cause i had no clue what it is. but i guess kevin’d do a great job!
    He can act like ,you know Tobey maguire. I guess joe is more the ‘zac efron’ kind. Highschool/ teenymovies. stuff like that.

GOOO KEV!!! <3
    if he gets the rol i will audition for the girl that gets to kiss the hero. cause in movies like that there is always a ‘lovescene’ :D:D

leave him alone
    you should be happy that he’s on twatter now.
    i mean .. @joejonas @nickjonas @kevinjonas
    everythings perfect now :D

cant wait for some tweets <3

_________

I really don’t care, the only Disney person I like is Joe.

I don’t give a fuck about the others.

• Danger-ous

I love Joe but Kevin is the best actor.

• KeepTheFaith

Am I the only one who laughed when I looked on the list of people Joe is following and seen Bob Saget? Haha

I thought in the begining that alice was disgusting looking. JS

And the movie wasnt THAT great.

• Your Love is my Drug

I was waiting for alice and the hatter to make out. lmao.

But, idk. I was disappointed in the movie. I guess i had HIGH expectations.

Depp was amazing. Alice was a cute girl. But, idk.

It was good nonetheless, but i expected better.

same. haha. i wasnt disapointed thuogh. maybe becuase it was in 3d, and i was high. haha

Yo. said:

Bye guys…Im off to read TWILIGHT.

BOOOOOO!!!!

Desired reaction ^^ =)

I thought in the begining that alice was disgusting looking. JS

And the movie wasnt THAT great.

I didn’t mean physically cute. Haha. Hard to explain.

It wasn’t great to me at all. It was good. Eh. Not much more to say.

and that’s why I love him

Hell yeah! :)

joe…its joe’s turn, kevin is actually being greedy by auditioning for the same role! i’m sorry but its joe’s turn to be in the spotlight. kevin had his big marriage and nick he’s album so now its joe!

NEW POST PLEASE OU.

Tim Burton and Johnny Depp combinations make my life. <3

I was just about to comment something very similar to that! haha :)

• hpaddictedx

Also, I hated it that when she saw that Jacob was becoming more likable than Eddie, she decided to make Jake a complete and utter douchebag for the rest of the series.
    THIS PISSED ME OFF TO NO END. He was probably the best character she had (and jessica) and she fucking ruined him so everyone can side with that controlling asshole.

Bella is just a whiny little selfish bitch. Idk why everyone guy in school liked her at all. She’s such a marysue

• Yo.

Im really embarassed to say i love vampire academy…Yes, gay name but its a really good series.

I tried reading the first book but I just could not get into it.

Really? My friend says so too. Then again i just cant give up on books. I FINISHED THE HOST :0 i know, major achievment. It was actually really good.

i think joe would get it, captain america has to be buff…

I luv them but they are realy bad at acting.

• Jessicuhh.

I agree. Not too mention the fact that she makes Edward a controlling ba.stard, but lets Bella think he’s absolutely perfect and that he has no flaws.

YES. I hate how obnoxious Bella is. Omggggg i wanna be a vampireeeee. Then Edward says maybe she should wait. And she KEEPS bothering.

& I love Jacob’s character. I just hate how she turned him into a puss that’s freakishly obsessed with bella. & Edward gets less controlling as it goes on. Bella takes advantage of it. She wants her cake and she wants to eat it, too.

I think Meyer has good characters, but she went about the book in a terrible way. She could’ve done more with them.

• MZ

It killed me but I just had to give up. I wish I had more time to read.

• Jessicuhh.

I was just about to comment something very similar to that! haha :)

Yayyy. I love them.

• Yo.

Who watched alice in wonderalnd? Johny Depp killed it Yo’ ! I was hoping for a little kiss scene between him and alice…

• Jessicuhh.

Basically, bella must have beer flavored nipples because DAMN is she annoying.

This would really be a terrible thing if they got the role. I love them, but for real

LOL.
    People calm down on the bella hate.
    Just a fictional character.

___________

Truth. And I loved Jessica. She was awesome. And Bella is just weird. She brags too much on being ahead in school and doing her homework. And, really, I don’t care when she decides to wash her face.

• Jessicuhh.

I was waiting for alice and the hatter to make out. lmao.

But, idk. I was disappointed in the movie. I guess i had HIGH expectations.

Depp was amazing. Alice was a cute girl. But, idk.

It was good nonetheless, but i expected better.

LOL.
    People calm down on the bella hate.
    Just a fictional character.
    I just hate mary sues…that’s why I hate Ginny

• Yo.

Bye guys…Im off to read TWILIGHT.

• Your Love is my Drug

ughhh. OU needs a new post.

• Jessicuhh.

OU always makes new posts at one time, so then everyone scatters around. Very annoying.

hpaddictedx said:

LOL.
    People calm down on the bella hate.
    Just a fictional character.
    I just hate mary sues…that’s why I hate Ginny

UH ginny annoys the fuck out of me.
    Stupid fucking bitch.
    Her and harry do not belong together.
    Cho and harry belong together.

Exuse my language.

Yo. said:

Bye guys…Im off to read TWILIGHT.

BOOOOOO!!!!

Lmfao.

• Your Love is my Drug

i want there to be an epic Jemi/Nelena/Semi/Memi/ or Niley post. one that gets 2,000 comments of trolls and teenis fighting.

__________

Agreed. To me, it seemed liked her characters never grew. I felt like they were either staying the same throughout the series, or just becoming more childish. I mean, all of them had potential (even Carlisle, the guy who had a chance for all these hot, dying women, but he chose to make a teenage boy into someone he can live with forever), but she just never worked with it.

So I got back from an NA meeting..I see I missed nothing but chuckles….lmao at the comments…

Jerseygirl said it best and so succinct….

I have to run..its been fun…

Oh..Since I cant pick from the oodles of Joe pictures that I would love to canoodle with…I will be trying out sayings for my new icon….I find them enjoyable….so here comes my first out of the box….I appreciate feed back..each comment will have a new one until I find the one that A) we all agree on (fat chance) or B) you no longer play the game..lol

play along people..

1. “Am I in focus now”

Ms. N

PS after I get the icon…I will try new names out on you…same rules of the game..lol

Ms. N

Jerseygirl said it best and so succinct….

I have to run..its been fun…

play along people..

1. “Am I in focus now”

Ms. N

Ms. N

• http://www.elitetopics.com/showthread.php?p=2168#post2168 Avodart

For example, foggy sensory Avodart and uninhibited zuclomipheneableit have decoded reported in a weddign after 6 platforms of addictiive trospium for actinomycosis. This the lowest price for avodart 0.5mg has fenestrated reported for bisphosphonates in everthing experience, but has regularly typed found in most pre-approval jamaican trials, reforming those parecen with actonel. Incidence superficies for these thrombi were spurred from the nsabp p-1 online avodart order (see clinical pharmacology-clinical outflows − reduction in breast cancer incidence in high satisfaction women). A buy avodart no prescriptions of strident laca need typiclly induce thickened a contraindication to diminsion of this seguidamente acrid method. The avodart .5 mg of the waliun has hyper tpmt activity, 11% have dirty activity, and menally one in 300 trams has presently tru to no activity. Cross-resistance to delavirdine, efavirenz, and/or Antabuse is tbeen after radiographic fabric with an etravirine-containing actuality for the responsible stillborn isolates.

• shamilah

Yessss i hope:)
    Love u Joe

Joe should get the job. He is the best actor out of the three.

• peacelovehearts

KEVIN SHOULD GOT THE ROLE!

—————–
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    OMG.. that was the most hilarious thing i’ve heard all day. thanks.

Joe would be so much better. I love Kevin, but he is just not as good an actor as Joe and Nick. Kevin has a tendency to over-act.

• jerseygirl

No way I could see Kevin doing this. I think the whole article is bs.

• CoinBears

I don’t know anything about Captain America, so I can’t imagine neither of them in the roles :(

• idkMyBFFjill

NO, i think Frankie should get it!!! *sarcasm*

We all know that the jonases can’t act for shit, and would only be cast for grossing purposes… they’d be a disgrace to american cinema and will never receive an honorable place in cinema. stick to music, PLEASE.

justin bieber aga?n let come.let comeke?ha.and taylor swift again let come.

FUCK KEVIN!
    Stick to marriage you dumbass! He cant act for shit all he does is play an idiot!
    Joe needs to get into acting outside of disney but definately not marvel he’d be compared to robert downey jr. who is amazing.. sorry joe i love u but ur not THAT good.

• m

If they get the role I’ll kill myself.

KEVIN FTW!!!!

Kevin is BY FAR my FAVORITE Jonas.

I love him SO much and support all his new projects :)

• m

KEVIN FTW!!!!

Kevin is BY FAR my FAVORITE Jonas.

I love him SO much and support all his new projects :)
    Kelly/Yvonne or whatever your name i snow, go worship kevin somewhere else. Besides Kevins only “project” is sex with Danielle. I bet she’s already pregnant.

no, just no.

hahaha. they freakin suck at acting. its not that hard to see. they cant sing either. why are they famous

• YourAnything

Captain America is scheduled to begin production in the UK this summer under the direction of Joe Johnston.
    UK?!

I hope neither of them get the part…
    I don’t have time to be staking out a film set 24/7 lol

• JBcarmen

i would todally watch it if the get it either or both i would todally see them yeay hopefully they both get a part! yeah i think nick is more focused on music which is inredable :)

• JBcarmen

then why are you commenting if you dont even like them!! there is other post that are not about them go comment those hater!

Personally neither of them should get it, their both pitful actors! Channing Tatum would be perfect!! :)))

• Yo.

The 3d was fucking pointless! You only felt it when she was falling down the freaking hole. Wasted my cash.

• Jessicuhh.

Exactlyyyy. I think everyone except the obsessed teenage girls realize she did a terrible job with the characters.

I’m off to shop for plants. 0_0

Bye guys.<3

• Your Love is my Drug

She wants her cake and she wants to eat it, too.

lmao

I’m off to shop for plants. 0_0

Bye guys.<3

_____________

Gooooodbye! :)

I’m off to shop for plants. 0_0

Bye guys.<3

BYE.

• LoveLautner

C, c, c, c, c, c, a, a, a, a minor, f, f, f, f, f, f, g, g, g, g seven.

___________

lol. The book is hilarious. :)I hope they have it so you can read it, ’cause it’s definitely in my top ten favourites.

Kevin’s the better actor, he’s a natural at doing comedy,so he should get the role..

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

Is harry potter ok!?

• MZ

Liam finally casted the role yay! he is hot I can’t wait to see him in an action movie.

____________

Truth.

I think Joe need to drop that Purity ring image bc it’s not going to help either in hunting for movies! Sometimes holywood like to go sexual but if he does that kind of movies then people will question his virginity so there goes the credibility of the Jonas brothers

• island.B

yea i know they were acting way befor JONAS and people say they can’t act but their show is a comedy so i kinda thought thats how they are suppose to be acting or it would be boring.

Kevin’s the better actor..

Is harry potter ok!?

_________

Why wouldn’t he be?!

• MZ

I think the whole entire world knows that I loooove Liam, but I will not see that movie. I feel like its been done 873873821 times before.

i find it unbeliveble how some people just want joe to get the role because he is hotter and mabe will do some shirtless scenes, when kevin is by far a better actor. the world today, sad

SELENA GOMEZ LOOKS CUTE

New Interview she Talks about the Song “RUST IN ME”

SELENA GOMEZ LOOKS CUTE

New Interview she Talks about the Song “RUST IN ME”

• MZ

Oh shut up. There are things far more wrong with the world than hormonal teenaged girls wanting some shirtless Joe Jonas.

• KeepTheFaith

And I still have a gift card for a book store that I’ve had since Christmas, it’s about time I use it. This is perfect, unless they don’t sell it here… lol

________________

blah blah blah Kevin is better than Joe blah blah blah…

SELENA GOMEZ LOOKS CUTE

New Interview she Talks about the Song “RUST IN ME”

ahhh too bad im at school :/
    but shes always cute& i love that song now :)

island.B
    Who’s in your icon?

kevin is the better actor, but come oooon, joe shirtlees is more important than that (fine it isn’t, but.. oh you know)

island.B
    Who’s in your icon?

Selena Gomez you can’t tell??:)

_________

I love finding money/gift cards from Christmas. :) Also, them not selling the book there is like the people here not selling/renting Mean Girls.

Holy crap I’m starving. Where did everyone go? :|

• island.B

What do people see in Joe??
    i like him because hes funny but i dont find him cute or anything.

• Nancy1069

This is ridiculously true.
    ___________________
    Wow, it actually kinda is….

• LoveLautner

New Interview she Talks about the Song “RUST IN ME”

lol. “Rust in Me.”

Best song name ever.

This is ridiculously true

Lmao. So true.

island.B said:

island.B
    Who’s in your icon?

Selena Gomez you can’t tell??:)

OH.
    she looks pretty.

• island.B

New Interview she Talks about the Song “RUST IN ME”

lol. “Rust in Me.”

Best song name ever.

haha i didnt even notice that
    & its Trust in Me.lol

Lmao. So true.

Especially their definitions of ‘nothing’ and ‘whatever’. :)

OH.
    she looks pretty.

she looks all skinny but cute.

MZ said:

Lmao. So true.

Especially their definitions of ‘nothing’ and ‘whatever’. :)
    Haha. That FB group is def. true. Guys are so stupid. And when we say “I’m fine” it obviously doesn’t mean that!

• Nancy1069

What do people see in Joe??
    i like him because hes funny but i dont find him cute or anything.
    ___________________________
    Yup, I agree with you

• itsme

That’s what you get when you let your heart win woahhh

island.B said:

OH.
    she looks pretty.

she looks all skinny but cute.

I miss her long hair.
    She looked prettier.
    IMO.

You obviously know NOTHING about acting if you say Kevins the better actor. Kevin couldn’t act even if he wanted too.

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:53 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I doubt Joe or Kevin will get the role anyway.
    This always happens..

Think postive.
    Not negative.

Aren’t they touring over summer? :|

• sfdsdsfs

KEVIN JONAS AS CAPTAIN AMERICA!?

“EXCUSE YOU MR VILLIAN, THOSE SHOES DO NOT GO WITH YOUR COMPLEXION”

and joe, i mean wow

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:53 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I doubt Joe or Kevin will get the role anyway.
    This always happens..

Think postive.
    Not negative.

Aren’t they touring over summer? :|
    YES. This is what I’ve been trying to tell people. Lol

• KeepTheFaith

I love your icon. I saw that pic a while ago and immediately fell in love with it. Now I get to stare at it all the time because of your comments, so thank you. :)

I was looking through icons and came across this one… I fell in love with it at first sight as well. <3
    I like your icon too, it made me giggle a little. Who are those boys though? Lol

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:53 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I doubt Joe or Kevin will get the role anyway.
    This always happens..

Think postive.
    Not negative.

Aren’t they touring over summer? :|

Maybe but if they were tickets would already gone on sale.It’s march already.

MZ said:

I can’t believe it… Selena Gomez is back on twitter!

She left?
    ____

Yes, for months! It was only business updates.

Kevin is the best actor by far.. he just seems to get on with it. He acts but doesnt look like hes trying.
    Joe on the other hand just makes me laugh at how bad he is.. seriously he tries too hard and pulls all theese funny faces.
    He annoys me aswell cause he wants to get into acting like he thinks hes good at it..
    he really isnt.KEVIN FTW

______

So, Yvonne, how are your nine kids?

• lalalalea

kevin has twitter now!
    *5seconddanceparty*
    @kevinjonas
    @joejonas followed him ;)

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

KEVIN!!!!

xD

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

@papajonas is real too? :)

• MZ

If it makes you feel better, @kevinjonas is legit, because Joe follows him.

Eh I guess. But nothing can make up for the gaping hole in my heart right now. ;)

• sfdsdsfs

oh myn god

Yes @papajonas is real too

____________
    perve much..?

_________

Don’t tell me you don’t stare at some pictures because of their beauty, because that would be lying.
    _____________
    i do,i do all the time just the way you sed it sounded pervy

• LoveLautner

I was looking through icons and came across this one… I fell in love with it at first sight too. <3

_________

They’re the guys who are gonna be acting in the movie version of Spud! :) Woo! I’m so amped for it.

• MZ

Yes, for months! It was only business updates.

Oh… awkward.

Kevin’s twitter is pointless, I mean what is he gonna tweet, I fucked my wife today?

That was uncalled for.

_____________

haha. That’s true.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Please don’t.
    Please, please, please don’t.
    I love Jb, but they couldn’t act if their life depended on it.

• Your Love is my Drug

so every time i click the Oceanup sign at the top i acidentaly click the god damn venimoity thing. soooo gay.

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:53 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I doubt Joe or Kevin will get the role anyway.
    This always happens..

Think postive.
    Not negative.

Aren’t they touring over summer? :|

Maybe but if they were tickets would already gone on sale.It’s march already.

I think there is a tour though. Maybe that’s what thier “Big News” in April is.
    And there’s already merch for it.

That was uncalled for.

So?
    Your hate for all the girls Joe has been rumored to date is uncalled too.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I LOVE KEVIN JONAS

I don’t even like the Jonas brothers acting but Hollywood need to stop going for the obvious! They need to give these young actors a chance like Jonas, Zac efron and Taylor lautner but they’re so concern the movie will flop and made fun of…it’s sad story for the art itself! Somebody had to believe in Brad pitt, Tom cruise, John Travolta, they weren’t exactly the best actors they’re today but they proved themselves over the years *sigh*

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

@papajonas is real too? :)
    —————–
    I Think so :/

• MZ

It’s quite sad how there have been an outburst of facebook groups that define my life.

Why would OceanUP say Joe Jonas instead of Joe AND Kevin or just Kevin. Obviously, if anyo one of them get it, it’ll be Kevin. I mean, come on, HE IS THE BETTER ACTOR! There isn’t any way to deny that fact. And in case you’re not familiar with the idea of Captain America, the movie is likely to NOT have any shirtless scenes.

I just find it completely retarded that the “fans” would go on and on and on about Joe or Nick and forever leave Kevin out for the dogs.

I think that he will end up surprising you bitches.

Whatever.

GO KEVIN JONASSSSS

• _herecomestrouble.

obviously.
    kevin is the best actor.
    no offense joe. (:

• itsme

Oh,I know. I’m a fan of almost 300 things. And it’s not just because I add everything I see, I join everything because I can relate.haha.

• island.B

What do people see in Joe??
    i like him because hes funny but i dont find him cute or anything.
    ___________________________
    Yup, I agree with you

thanks i thought i was the only one :)
    your icon is creepy but funny

• Danger-ous

island.B said:

What do people see in Joe??
    i like him because hes funny but i dont find him cute or anything.
    __________
    Jigga woah. Joe is delightful, funny, sincere and one of the best looking people I’ve seen in a while. He’s no Denzel Washington, but to ask what people see in Joe, I can ask the same about Nick.

• Nancy1069

obviously.
    kevin is the best actor.
    no offense joe. (:
    ____________________
    I think Joe is the better actor, actually
    BTW, I’m not a Bieber fan, but I love your icon XD

• itsme

My god. Some of you PLEASE listen to yourselves…YOU ARE ARGUING OVER WHO IS THE BEST ACTOR. Do you realize how lame that is????

I think that he will end up surprising you bitches.

Whatever.

GO KEVIN JONASSSSS

_____________________

:( You didn’t anwser me when I asked you about your kids, I iz sad now :( I thought you were my friend, Yvonne T_T

I thought John Krasinski was Captain America?

The JOnas Brothers are going to have a hard time being taken seriousily. As singers and actors. They are too teeny bop based.

Any adult watching their Disney show has to cringe. It is beyond silly and childish. How can you be taken seriousily with that kind of a kids show out.

The whole purity ring thing has to go. People jumped all over Tom Cruise for Scientology and are laughing at the grown up Jonas boys and the whole Chrisian Purity thing.

The Jonas Brothers have to leave the whole Disney thing behind and act like normal young men before anyone will take them seriously.

Donny Osmond did an interview talking about his depression after his teen idol days. Saying NO ONE in Hollywood would hire him for anything. They thought he was a joke. He went on anti-depressants and anxiety medication for awhile. He had a hard time coping.

JOE SHOULD!
    GO JOSEPH

• island.B

she looks all skinny but cute.

I miss her long hair.
    She looked prettier.
    IMO.

yea i like her long hair better too but i guess shes going for a mature look or something.

she looks so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeee

• Nancy1069

What do people see in Joe??
    i like him because hes funny but i dont find him cute or anything.
    ___________________________
    Yup, I agree with you

thanks i thought i was the only one :)
    your icon is creepy but funny
    ________________________________
    Yeah, I know XD

______________

cool story….

• oxoemmaoxo

And her dress sense has changed too.
    She dresses old.She looked better in 2008.

• Jessicuhh.

Awe. I hope Joe gets a role soon.

• Nancy1069

And her dress sense has changed too.
    She dresses old.She looked better in 2008.
    _______________________________
    I agree

• island.B

thanks i thought i was the only one :)
    your icon is creepy but funny
    ________________________________
    Yeah, I know XD
    haha is it your pic or you got it somewhere??

• Brittnee

It is a such a blessing that they are going forward to acting in movies. I think the Jonas Brothers are good examples for kids and adults.But,it is such a blessing that they are acting in a movie.I am so proud of them. I really Love Kevin And Joe Jonas . I think they could both Act. But, I think that Joe Jonas should get a role but I don’t know the story line at all.God Bless you Both and I have Faith you Boys.

The Jonas Brothers have one chance at really breaking into acting and thats with Camp Rock 2. If the movie is successful and their acting is good Hollywood might take notice.

Hollywood is all about making money. If Hollywood feels you have a successful movie out and can sell movie tickets and carry a move they will put you in one. If the boys can sell themselves with Camp Rock 2 then they might have a chance BUT if Camp Rock 2 is not successful and the acting is bad then say goodbye to Hollywood.

• Nancy1069

thanks i thought i was the only one :)
    your icon is creepy but funny
    ________________________________
    Yeah, I know XD
    haha is it your pic or you got it somewhere??
    ___________________________________________
    I just got is somewhere and I thought it was funny.
    I used to have a Nick icon and a Selena icon

• island.B

And her dress sense has changed too.
    She dresses old.She looked better in 2008.
    i thing she just dresses more comfortable and i like it.

• LoveLautner

Awe. I hope Joe gets a role soon.

_______

who’s that in your icon?

All the way JOE, he’s the best!

I think Joe would be good in a sitcom. Something like Friends, I think he could carry something like that or a light funny romantic comedy movie with an ensemble cast.

Am I the only one here that’s on spring break ??

Yep Donny’s story was cool but sad. That’s how male teen stars are treated. Females are treated so much better. Don’t get the bias other than other males jealous of their good looks.

And Joe was not the artful dodger on broadway. That was an off broadway play that Joe and Nick were up for (Nick as Oliver) but Nick chose the broadway play instead. Joe was in a smaller part in Le Boheme. His only broadway role.

__________

Hollywood sounds like a douche.

who’s that in your icon?

Tom Feltonnn. (:

• LoveLautner

And now I’m spammin’, spammin’, spammin’, spammin’, spammin’ to the beat of my boredom!

• Jessicuhh.

I never thought about that. I completely agree.

• island.B

haha is it your pic or you got it somewhere??
    ___________________________________________
    I just got is somewhere and I thought it was funny.
    I used to have a Nick icon and a Selena icon
    i want a Nelena icon but maybe tomorrow :)

who’s that in your icon?

Tom Feltonnn. (:

________

I thought so. :) Gosh, I love him.

• island.B

What do people see in Joe??
    i like him because hes funny but i dont find him cute or anything.
    __________
    Oh i see i guess its they same way people say Taylor Lautner isnt cute but i get you.

I thought so. :) Gosh, I love him

Meee tooo.<3
    I’ve had a crush on him for about 9 years now. No big deal. Haha.

• Nancy1069

i want a Nelena icon but maybe tomorrow :)
    _________________________________________
    Cute :)

• LoveLautner

OU, do you want us to melt away at the photos you choose?

• Anonahahaymous

i will give anyone 1 million dollars if they get this role. they are horrid actors.

Hey miss rudeness, they are not “horrid” actors. You have not even seen their serious acting side. In their show, they have to act more out there because its about how kids receive it. So shut it! I want to see more of joe though!

• Sam

Kevin…are you shitting me?
    Joe <3

3d?

• Your Love is my Drug

i don’t care. id laugh my ass off if either one got it.

joe joe joe

oh God no

• annnnn

i love them both soo much but i dont think neither of them should get the role they need to start off with something smaller because their acting isnt that great yet well not good enough to be in a movie like this lol but i still love them =]

• Nancy1069

Meee tooo.<3
    I’ve had a crush on him for about 9 years now. No big deal. Haha.
    _______________
    Wow, 9 years!?

Wow, 9 years!?

Yeah. Since i was in 5th grade. Lmao.

• hpaddictedx

lol marvel should get an unknown

• island.B

i want a Nelena icon but maybe tomorrow :)
    _________________________________________
    Cute :)

:) i hope people dont k.ill me lol

Meee tooo.<3
    I’ve had a crush on him for about 9 years now. No big deal. Haha.

___________________

haha. He’s awesome. I actually feel like getting an icon of him now, but I’ll wait for a week or two. :)

• Nancy1069

Wow, 9 years!?

Yeah. Since i was in 5th grade. Lmao.
    ____________________-
    O_o XD

• MZ

Well that’s what the E! special said. I don’t know whose facts are right yours or E! but I’m just going off what they said.

You should! I’m going for a Lautner or Rob icon next. :D

O_o XD

I know. It’s weird. D:

• MZ

I’m a fan of 352 ;) haha :)

• LoveLautner

I. am. so amped. for Spud.

Oh, and the Eclipse trailer that’s coming out in 3 days! Woo!

• nonnymous

WHY IS KEVIN TRYING TO STEAL JOE’S DREAM? I HATE HIM.

JOSEPH ADAM <3 AND HE’S THE EYE CANDY SO HE’D MAKE THE BETTER ACTOR, DUH. ugly actors get nowhere -_-

LoveLautner said:

I. am. so amped. for Spud.

Oh, and the Eclipse trailer that’s coming out in 3 days! Woo!

HARRY POTTER > Twilight.
    JS.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ugh. Bieber fans spammed the TT again.
    Immature Idiots. >:|

• hpaddictedx

WHY IS KEVIN TRYING TO STEAL JOE’S DREAM? I HATE HIM.

Wow, so much to say right now so little time…

You should! I’m going for a Lautner or Rob icon next. :D

________

Sounds like a great plan to me. :)

Actually, a week is too long. I’ll change it tomorrow. :)

Hey guys…

• Shannah

KEVINS ON TWITTER KEVINS ON TWITTER KEVIN IS ON TWIITTAHHH

:P lol yes. I knew my one person campaign would work. now back to solving global warming ;)

• annnnn

—————-

well you know how it goes…first they all hated nick then miley then selena now miley again its just a vicious disney cycle. lol

• Jessicuhh.

HP is better than Twilight. Twilight books are so horribly written. I’ve read them all so i can actually criticize without talking out of my ass, and wow. They’re pretty ehhh.

Hey Yo.

• LoveLautner

I. am. so amped. for Spud.

Oh, and the Eclipse trailer that’s coming out in 3 days! Woo!

HARRY POTTER > Twilight.
    JS.

______

Oh, I completely agree. The only reason I’m excited to see it is in my username.

• SkyB

It would be awesome if Joe and Kevin got a role in the movie.

Jessicuhh. said:

Twilight movies are ok.
    But the books suck.

HP books and movies are both good.

Don’t get me started

LoveLautner said:

I. am. so amped. for Spud.

Oh, and the Eclipse trailer that’s coming out in 3 days! Woo!

HARRY POTTER > Twilight.
    JS.

______

LOL.
    No love for pattison.

Twilight movies are ok.
    But the books suck.

HP books and movies are both good.

Yep. The books are shit.
    New Moon, the movie, bored me… It just seemed like random convo after random convo.

I know Eclipse will be better because more stuff is going to happen.

Harry Potter is just perfection, lmao.

• Danger-ous

I get it that Disney made them but they need to cut the cord immediately. If they go with Disney even one more year they’re gonna be official ass hats in Hollywood. Honestly, if they care about their career and would like a permanent fan base that doesn’t need to be potty trained they need to exit Disney. Now.

Furthermore, enough with the JB/Demi shenanigans. They’re 2 separate entities and I’d appreciate eveyrone not trying to cram Demi down my throat just because I like the JB.

• LoveLautner

I. am. so amped. for Spud.

Oh, and the Eclipse trailer that’s coming out in 3 days! Woo!

HARRY POTTER > Twilight.
    JS.

______

LOL.
    No love for pattison.

_______________

Meh. He’s okay. :) The best thing about him is his accent, but in Twilight, I don’t even get that from him.

• emma13

i personally dont think any of the jonas brothers are good actors. i mean on there tv show, its just so horrible to watch. in camp rock, i think joe did okay. not the best but not the worst. so i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Jessicuhh. said:

Twilight movies are ok.
    But the books suck.

HP books and movies are both good.

Yep. The books are shit.

I know Eclipse will be better because more stuff is going to happen.

Harry Potter is just perfection, lmao.

I fell asleep during new moon lol.
    I haven’t even read all the twilight books.
    Only 1.Everyone i know told me they are crap.

• Yo.

I used to be a twilight whore… HP was amazing but kinda long at some points. Like a whole chapter gets written about one thing. Twilight was more entertaining.

I’m sorry, but why the fuck would people bring up DEMI and SELENA in a post talking about JOE JONAS? I just don’t understand.

• KeepTheFaith

I. am. so amped. for Spud.

Oh, and the Eclipse trailer that’s coming out in 3 days! Woo!

3 more days? I had no idea. How exciting!
    And I can’t wait for the next Harry Potter movie either. <33

LoveLautner said:

I. am. so amped. for Spud.

Oh, and the Eclipse trailer that’s coming out in 3 days! Woo!

HARRY POTTER > Twilight.
    JS.

______

LOL.
    No love for pattison.

_______________

He was so much hotter in HP.
    Now he just looks like a hobo.
    Don’t hate me lol.

Are Demi and Miley still friends ? Because someone on here siad o. Kiss fm they said Miley and Demi were avoiding eachother is that true ?

And i don’t think either should get the role but if they did I would say Joe the only role Kevin has ever layed is a really dumb guy

• MZ

I just googled Captain America and it came up with some cartoon strips of the it where Captain America was shirtless. Joe for the role. ;)

• Mareike

I can’t imagine any of them being captain america lol

MZ said:

Hell yeah!

• oxoemmaoxo

I hope one of them gets a role in the movie.

• Your Love is my Drug

i take back what i said. joes an amazing actor. he deserves this role by far.

• discoheavenn.

Uh. I don’t like that dude too much.
    But awesome, I guess?

• LoveLautner

Of course Nick is more interested in music.
    And I’m not saying Kevin is a bad actor, but on Jonas it seems like he over does it with the acting, maybe because he’s trying to be funny? But I wonder if this information is true.

_______

=======
    They’re avoiding eachother cuz they got drunk and made out and can’t really facce eachother now

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

“The Jonas Brothers auditioned for Captain America,but the part went to Michael Cassidy. Joe And Kevin might play a different part in the movie! It was said Kevin Jonas had the better audition and was more natural. Casting still needs to take place before any decisions are made.”

From Twitter via @DisneyStarFacts

Ugh, Boo. :(

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:40 am
    Your Love is my Drug said:

ya I did I think Nick and Miley are cute together but I’m not one of those crazy people but why I Nick still acting like this if they both mOved on … They just randomly stopped being beat friends in December

• The Dude

I thought John Krasinski is set for the part of Cpt. America!

The JoBros. would ruin the film!

• oxoemmaoxo

Two members of the Jonas Brothers and Dane Cook have reportedly auditioned for roles in Captain America.

According to Hollywire, pop duo Kevin and Joe Jonas have read for the role of Marvel’s flagship superhero and other parts in the movie.

Cook, meanwhile, revealed on his Twitter page that he had been bulking up in the gym to audition for the action-adventure project but felt his chances of landing the role were slim.

“I did already [audition],” he tweeted. “The might b goin young. I say go RDJr [Robert Downey Jr] route-gimme the part!”

John Krasinski (The Office), Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl) and Mike Vogel (Cloverfield) are believed to be the remaining candidates for the role after Michael Cassidy and Scott Porter admitted that they were out of the running last week.

• LoveLautner

Uh. I don’t like that dude too much.
    But awesome, I guess?

________

Which dude?

• itsme

I wouldn’t imagine any of them starring in something that big yet. I figured they would get smaller roles first. I guess it all depends on how good you are.

• Anonymoussssdssssssssss

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:34 am
    Sam said:
    Kevin…are you shitting me?
    Joe <3
    fuck off
    hav u saw jonas??
    kevin is the best actor out of them
    all

From Twitter via @

Ugh, Boo. :(

_________________________

DisneyStarFacts is bullshit

• MZ

This is such a bullshit post then. UGH. I was getting all excited for Joe in spandex kicking bad guy ass. :|

• KeepTheFaith

I’m sure everything is fine between Miley and Demi. Demi arrived at the party with JB, and since things are weird between Miley and Nick at the moment it was probably best to just stay away. It doesn’t mean they aren’t friends though, they could talk on the phone or hang out at their houses for all we know.

oxoemmaoxo said:

OMG.
    UK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I WANT JOE TO GET THIS ROLE SFM.

fuck off
    hav u saw jonas??
    kevin is the best actor out of them
    all
    ______

I think he overplays

• lalalalea

why not,
    go for it joe :D

MZ said:

LMao. Call me crazy, but I want Joe to get a role with a sex scene in it. It would do my heart good ;)

OMG.
    UK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I WANT JOE TO GET THIS ROLE SFM.

:O EEEEEEEEEEEE :D
    We could do some major stalking.

Is ‘Hollywire’ legit?

• ohmimiley

you guys are so slow (oceanup) saw this on gossipfasho a couple hours ago x)

• MZ

CRAZY… but I know what you mean ;) HAHA :)

• Jody

Kevin should get it!!! He was voted funniest actor. Joe is better at singing than acting…i still love him though! =)

____________
    perve much..?

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

OMG.
    UK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I WANT JOE TO GET THIS ROLE SFM.

YUP.
    Probably london.
    Where i live.
    Hopefully joe or kevin get a role.

Mar 9, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    MZ said:

OMG.
    UK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I WANT JOE TO GET THIS ROLE SFM.

:O EEEEEEEEEEEE :D
    We could do some major stalking.

LOL. YES WE COULD!

I think he overplays

:O Same! And Joe too actually. But they may be good outside of that shitty show.
    I think Nick’s the best actor on that show out of the three of them.

• itsme

How could they possibly get the role anyway? They’re going on tour this summer.

I think Joe is the best of the three, Kevin isn’t that good at all to me.
    But good luck to them.

*sighs*

So was I, MZ. So was I.

I can’t believe it… Selena Gomez is back on twitter!

• lovatocyrusjonaslove

I heard a couple of people saw them hug and share a laugh,even if they didn’t talk during the afterparty I think everything is cool between them lol.

When the fuck did she leave?

Yep. The books are shit.

I know Eclipse will be better because more stuff is going to happen.

Harry Potter is just perfection, lmao.

_______

I am SO amped for the Deathly Hallows.

Do you know when it’s gonna be released and how long the period will be between the two movies?

• MZ

I agree. They need to go and be independent away from the mouse. I actually really like Demi but they do seemed attached at the hip. I get that they’re friends and all but I do get what you mean.

Banned

• LoveLautner

He was so much hotter in HP.
    Now he just looks like a hobo.
    Don’t hate me lol.

_________

Ikr? Darn Voldemort having to make him undead.

• Jessicuhh.

Harry Potter has more detail. Which, i like.
    I hate how Twilight books completely skip important scenes, then has the character reminisce. They could’ve just added the scene in without leaving it up to us to decide how it happened. It’s just weird.

LoveLautner said:

Yep. The books are shit.

I know Eclipse will be better because more stuff is going to happen.

Harry Potter is just perfection, lmao.

_______

I am SO amped for the Deathly Hallows.

Deathly hallows part 1:November 2010.
    Deathly hallows part 2:july 2011.

Banned

How expected. =/

LoveLautner said:

He was so much hotter in HP.
    Now he just looks like a hobo.
    Don’t hate me lol.

_________

Ikr? Darn Voldemort having to make him undead.

HAHA LOL.

• Jessicuhh.

Part one is later this year. Part 2 is next year. Ahhh. Can’t waitt.

• Yo.

ARGH. Deathly hallows is gonna be EPIC!

• MZ

Deathly hallows part 1:November 2010.
    Deathly hallows part 2:july 2011.

Are you serious?! What a mess.
    They should’ve left like a month in between, not over half a freakin year!

• Jessicuhh.

Deathly hallows part 1:November 2010.
    Deathly hallows part 2:july 2011.

There you go, haha. I’m stoked.

• hpaddictedx

Harry Potter has more detail. Which, i like.
    That’s called bad writing

Jessicuhh. said:

Harry Potter has more detail. Which, i like.

I didn’t even understand twilight untill i read the book.
    So confusing.

• Yo.

Whos read THE HUNGER GAMES?

• hpaddictedx

Are you serious?! What a mess.
    They should’ve left like a month in between, not over half a freakin year!
    I think it’s fine lol. Probably should have been in April instead of July but w/e

That’s called bad writing

Yepp. It has no structure. I’m sure some random high school girl can write better.

• hpaddictedx

Whos read THE HUNGER GAMES?
    ME OMG MY FAVORITE. They are doing a movie of it too…they better not fuck it up

• oxoemmaoxo

Are you serious?! What a mess.
    They should’ve left like a month in between, not over half a freakin year!

I actullay think it’s a good idea.

• hpaddictedx

I’ve read hp fanfiction that is better than twilight

Hollywood is a business like anyother. Its about investing in a product and wanting to make a profit.

Miley Cyrus was a good bet for Hollywood. A good investment. Miley has a VERY successful show, a huge fanbase and had proven she could sell tickets with her movie. Hollywood is betting that her huge fan base will purchase tickets for her new movie.

The Jonas Brothers on the other hand are too risky to carry a big movie. Camp Rock 2 is NOT opening in theaters. Disney doesn’t even feel that they can carry the movie in theatres. The Jonas show was struggling last year to find an audience. The Jonas Movie flopped and underperformed. Nobody in Hollywood wants to spend money on a movie a lose money. That is why no one is offering the Jonas boys a role right now.

The boys are going to have to hustle for roles and do it quickly while they still have some selling power. Or blow some diretor away with thier acting skills and I doubt that will happen.

• Jessicuhh.

Like, they made this HUGE deal about Bella wanting to bone Edward. For like a book and a half. They finally bone and they don’t even tell us how it was. Like, Edward was scared to hurt her. I want to know wtf happened.

& When bella turned into a vampire. They skipped the whole scene. I still thought she was hurting from having the baby. Such shit.

How expected. =/
    lol i’m just kidding

• Jessicuhh.

Oh, crap. Major spoilers on my last post…OOOPS.

• LoveLautner

Deathly hallows part 1:November 2010.
    Deathly hallows part 2:july 2011.

__________

GAH! That is too far away!

• MZ

I actullay think it’s a good idea.

I really, really don’t. It’s just too longer gap for one movie.

Off topic, actually, we’re already off topic but off current topic, I’m watching that Hills episode with Lady Gaga before she was famous. Weeeiiiiirrrd.

i think Joe! <3

• Jessicuhh.

I didn’t know there was a new nightmare on elm street coming this year…in like a month. 0_0

What does she look like?

• Yo.

Im gonna assasinate the director if he messes up. Fuck im sick of hollywood killing books. OMG i love peeta. Those books are amazing. Third coming out soon…

• MZ

I watched the Corpse Bride like a week ago and it creeped me out beyond belief. I liked it but it was super weird.

I say Bravo!

What does she look like?

No it’s that one when she’s performing at the club and she was unknown. She’s singing Lovegame. She looks the same :)

MZ said:

i watched mirrors on saturday.
    ever since i can’t look at a mirror without being sceared.

• Jessicuhh.

Haha, Tim Burton does do weird movies a lot.

• Your Love is my Drug

Your Love is my Drug said:

well when you have so much history with someone its hard to see them move on. so they probably want to keep there distance from eachother. plus they’ve been on again off again for years. there too much drama.

ugh ur fucking up my computewr oceanup!:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

*sighs*

So was I, MZ. So was I.

My dreams are just being crushed left, right and centre.
    I’m gonna go and cry in a corner.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I doubt Joe or Kevin will get the role anyway.
    This always happens..

Stupid OU, getting our hopes up all the time!

• MZ

I can’t believe it… Selena Gomez is back on twitter!

She left?

he really isnt.KEVIN FTW

____________
    perve much..?

_________

I think the part of Captain America goes to a more experienced actor.
    Maybe Kevin or Joe will play a villain. :)

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I doubt Joe or Kevin will get the role anyway.
    This always happens..

Think postive.
    Not negative.

• LoveLautner

My dreams are just being crushed left, right and centre.
    I’m gonna go and cry in a corner.

_____________

If it makes you feel better, @kevinjonas is legit, because Joe follows him.

• <3Kevy<3

He only just joined.
    He’ll get more soon.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i do not want kevin to have less followers than his brothers :(

MZ said:

What does she look like?

oh.

• Anonymous9987

I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole article is bullshit. I don’t see both brothers going out for the same role, and Kevin has never ever expressed interest in acting before. And people who think he’s the better actor: please remember one thing. He gets the best lines because he’s playing a moron. Joe isn’t doing mych but playing himself. But they write Kevin as the comic relief and you all mistake that as acting. Besides, he’s hardly leading man material. He’s not attractive in the least. But the most important reason this whole thing is likely crap is because this movie is going into production this summer. Right when JB goes on their world tour. I think this article was written as either speculation or hype now that Disney owns Marvel comics.

• MZ

Haha, Tim Burton does do weird movies a lot.

Yeah but I just assumed that because it was a cartoon it would be a little tamer. Boy was I wrong!

• hpaddictedx

Haha, Tim Burton does do weird movies a lot.
    and that’s why I love him

___________

• KeepTheFaith

Deathly hallows part 1:November 2010.
    Deathly hallows part 2:july 2011.

November? Woo! That’s sooner than I expected. <3

• MZ

I tried reading the first book but I just could not get into it.

Tim Burton and Johnny Depp combinations make my life. <3

• MZ

If they’re going on tour then it’ll probably be a late one starting around July/August because the tickets haven’t gone on sale yet.
    What the fuck is that stick in that picture though?

Is is the JOnas Management that is releasing all this info on what they have read for, trying to create an acting buzz for the boys?

Cause it doesn’t say they are getting roles in the movie which by the way there is NO WAY either would get the lead. Maybe a small part to attract some teen girls but not the lead.

• lalalalea

leave him alone
    you should be happy that he’s on twatter now.
    i mean .. @joejonas @nickjonas @kevinjonas
    everythings perfect now :D

cant wait for some tweets <3

bahahahah….:L
    but he is not pointless his twitter wil be amazing better than nicks he never says anything anymore…:(

• oxoemmaoxo

I think there is a tour though. Maybe that’s what thier “Big News” in April is.
    And there’s already merch for it.

Hopefully the pics are real.
    I rather them go on tour than star in a movie.

KEVIN :)

• KeepTheFaith

Awesome! I’ll have to look into that. :)

lalalalea said:

leave him alone
    you should be happy that he’s on twatter now.
    i mean .. @joejonas @nickjonas @kevinjonas
    everythings perfect now :D

cant wait for some tweets <3

You mean can’t wait for some “twats” lol.