Joe Jonas ‘Demi Lovato Is My Best Friend’

Credit: trishatl. Thx JJ!

I love their friendship. But they have no chemistry. :/

• Shannah

LOL he didn’t even say that in the video. The title is so random and off topic :P

Danger-ous said:

OMG, we get it. They’re best friends, they braid eachother’s hair, they have matching necklaces, they should procreate. WE GET IT.

I’ll pay someone my shoe collection to give me news about Joe without mentioning Demi Lovato.

Christ. The horse is dead.

———————

They are talking about eachother, because they are being interviewed together, for Friends for Change, wich they are part of and they are Mitchie and Shane, dont forget.

They are gay bffs. lol

• Anonymou

Sweet : )

• Mrs.NickJonas(: <3

Awww cutee(: But, there’s definitely something more going onn..They’re not just friends xD Love theemm. Jemi 2010 :D

Shannah said:

He said we are best friends.

Jemi :D

awesome go watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlndUXe66s i almost died it is HOT!!! MUST WATCH!

Mrs.NickJonas(: <3 said:

How can be people be so delusional? lol They are just friends.

• lovemesomejb

i want a friendship like that ! and being ‘best friends’ with joe wouldn’t be so bad either ;) hehe

aaw how cute!!
    mhm i think maybe there dating idk just my thought
    but wte
    i love them<3333
    http://twitter.com/Br3anaJ0nas :)

awesome go watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlndUXe66s i almost died it is HOT!!! please watch

I love their friendship. But they have no chemistry. :/
    ….
    ahahahah sure

Yeah we’re best friends, but only hang out when it’s work related? Sure

Jemi :D

awesome go watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlndUXe66s i almost died it is HOT!!!!

Yeah we’re best friends, but only hang out when it’s work related? Sure

They are friends, just not best friends.

ahahahah sure

It was painful to watch them in romatic scenes because of that.

• DemiLFannn!

Isn’t demi into guys with tattos and rocker guys????

• joehoesho

BWAHAHAHAHAH! :P I love Joe <3

DemiLFannn! said:

Isn’t demi into guys with tattos and rocker guys????

—————

Yeah and girls too. Why?

isnt’ demi into guys with tatto; like trace cyrus, dirk, and those kind of guys…..

Are you crazy?

• Kristen

nope. people arent “delusional” they could see that there was more going on. and obviously they were right, because demi and joe are now dating. :)

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 10, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    Mrs.NickJonas(: <3 said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehehe too many corn pops your mommy gave you this morning that you are totally delusional now. lol that’s okay we sometimes eat things that make us delusional. but, smart people stay away from the food that make us delusional.

• oxoemmaoxo

oxoemmaoxo said:

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

Neither is gonna happen.

You never know.
    Nemi might happen one day.

• LilaBabiuk

Onw … I Love them both … I love them together!!! They’r grat as friends and I would love them as a couple (PS. I’m not saying that they are a couple… but they look cute together!) And It’s so cute with their jokes!!!

Love @joejonas and @ddlovato also @nickjonas and @kevinjonas !!! I don’t know what to do without them in my life!!!

Math Question? : 3+13= I’m not sure …. maybe 16??? haha

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

oxoemmaoxo said:

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

• Sofifreydel

Aww they´re adorable
    love their friendship

Demi´s so cool LOVE HER
    i´m hungry right know

• oxoemmaoxo

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

far outttttt joe get the f*** over it. no one gives and crap and do you really have to tell everyone all the time on twitter on tv on everything!?!?!

You never know.
    Nemi might happen one day

—————

I dont think so. For so many different reasons. lol

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

yes and a nemi tour would be amazing…

• JoeJonasGirl0676

ar 10, 2010 @ 01:59 pm

i find it funny how semi shipper think jemi shippers are delusional. lol
    semi shippers are the most delusional pieces of shit ever. i just wishfull thinking.
    and jemi fans you guys are delusional as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no freaking idea what you said. But, thats okay cause I don’t care what you said.

Okay now I’m outta here.

Melissa

• oxoemmaoxo

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

yes and a nemi tour would be amazing…

defnitley.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

ar 10, 2010 @ 01:59 pm

i find it funny how semi shipper think jemi shippers are delusional. lol
    and jemi fans you guys are delusional as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay now I’m outta here.

Melissa

• oxoemmaoxo

You never know.
    Nemi might happen one day

—————

I dont think so. For so many different reasons. lol

Just because nick dated selena and miley,doesn’t mean he can date demi.

If they got attaked they could run away.
    Live their lives together,get married and have children.
    It will be like forbbiden love.
    They will be inseparable.

LOL.Im soo sad.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Oh my freaking aye. I didn’t even swear this time. I think everyone here gets it. Well, not everyone. But, I kept saying this and saying this. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. :) I don’t think HollywoodLife.com gets it though. But, then again HollywoodLife.com is bs and don’t know a thing. Just thought I would point that out. They have said this and said this and said this and said this and said this and said this and said this over and over again.

I fall more in love with him every time I see him. He is adorable!

• Anonymous895734

Joseph! te rompo el ortazo! no pdes ser tan partiblee!

• xafranbix

Demi: He’s my best friend.. he’s always been my best friend.. and yeah he’s amazning.

? That was soooooo Jemi. You half expected them to be like, “Yeah, we’re best friends… but we’re also madly in love with each other.”

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 10, 2010 @ 12:24 pm
    oxoemmaoxo said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

Neither is gonna happen.

You never know.
    Nemi might happen one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick would not date Selena’s best friend. that would be poison on Demi and selena’s friendship there when Nick was or is dating Selena. I think was dating Selena. But, okay. That’s just a no no right there. unlike 90210 in the 90s where every girl except Donna and whats her face didn’t date Dylan. LOL Okay now since I made my point I’m gonna go now.

Everyone have a good day. Byeeeeeeeeee….

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 10, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    xafranbix said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Demi is right. Joe is amazing. :)

i find it funny how semi shipper think jemi shippers are delusional. lol
    and jemi fans you guys are delusional as well.

• Blaaaaaah’

I prefer Nemi?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Who knows what Demi’s type is?
    She’s dated everyone from Trace Cyrus to Cody Linley…

I’m kinda sick of hearing about Demi and Joe. I hope she doesn’t go on tour with them.

Enough is Enough already!

• ET

Oh my Jemi!

_______________________________________

I agree. Just by the way she kept saying that he was amazing, you can just tell that she definitely likes him more than a friend.

• Demifan4eva

i wish i had wat they have with someone. Oh wait I DO! with my boy bff’s seeing them easter yay!! haven’t seen them in 2 years!

—————

She gushes about everyone. People who think they like eachother as more are delusional. But nothing compares to when she just to gush about Selena, it was so gay. lol

• Likethesea

Jemi <3

• oxoemmaoxo

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

oxoemmaoxo said:

NEMI IS BETTER THAN JEMI.

Neither is gonna happen.

• musiciseverything

Fuck yes. Nemi > Jemi. But it won’t ever happen.

• chicwit

I’ve obviously been out of the loop lately.. But are demi and selena still bff too??

• bdcb

they really are good best friends and i love the jemi thing. im sure joe and Demi just want whats best and they do a pretty good job of doing whats best so i say let them live their life as is and let their friendship continue!

• Catherine

Those are the coolest best friends I’ve ever seen.

i second that:)

• bre

i second that :)

• superJOEman

When they say “BEST FRIENDS”..they mean “SWEETHEART”. <3

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

1st again!
    BWAHAHAHAHAH! :P

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

JEMIIIII ♥

• Hugged-By-Taylor-Swift-AMY-Nick Jonas?

awww i love JEMI as best friends. If they went out and broke up then there friendship wouldn’t be as strong as it is now even if they decided to stay friends. I love them toegtehr as friends. there both gorgeous!

• HartOfAshes

what????

• Danger-ous

Christ. The horse is dead.

• niky_++

FALS

• Aryanna

Danger-ous said:

Christ. The horse is dead.
    —————–
    LMAO

haha agree!!!!

If they said so…!! OK!!
    I don’t know but I don’t
    like the “JEMI”

• YAY

Man! Jemi is sooo CUTE!!!

Who cares ? -_-

• Anonyn

Demi is a lesbian so its ok….she is his gay friend ;)

Yeah we’re best friends, but only hang out when it’s work related? Sure
    and sure you know that

I doubt that there ‘bestfriends’.

man people there saying they’re BEST FRIENDS! quit saying their dating or whatever cause thats how rumors get started.

• Aryanna

joehoesho said:

BWAHAHAHAHAH! :P I love Joe <3
    -----------------
    LMAO at your icon. :p

this is what i gotta say to the above comments ive just read

……………………… WHATEVER………
    they are friends thats enough proof for ya isnt it

and sure you know that

Not the OP. But it’s the truth.

• musiciseverything

Oceanup is turning into JemiUP. Ugh. I love the both of them, but hell stop posting about them. We get it. They’re best friends. Let’s move on.

• DemiJoBroFan

Jemi <3
    That’s all I have to say. :)

• Its_Darling

Joe, i want to be your best friend. Im fun, im hip,im cool. Now im just quoting spongebob..but still, He is the only perfect guy in my eyes. :)

You are ALL so stupid!!

• Aryanna

You are ALL so stupid!!
    —————
    Then why are you commenting ?

people who think that they pretend to be friends for publicity are as delusional as those who say they are a couple.
    Obviously they like to spend time together, they are funny, they are talented and they are FRIENDS…. lets move on

What I don’t get is ppl saying tha Joe and Demi are just friends and not dating But when it comes to Nick and Selena ppl want to say they are def dating. How do we not know that those two are just like Joe and Demi and not actually dating but just friends too?

• iSupportNiley

adorable!! they’re like more than friends.hahaha! JEMI FTW!!!

the song sounds like this song sung by diana ross and brandy called “love is all that matters”