Demi, It’s Awesome Working W/ Joe Jonas

Thx Jessica!

gtgggggggg

I LIKE WHAT YOU DO TO MY HAAAAIR!

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

demi and joe sang “make a wave” and the next day a tsumani and an earthquake hit chile, yesterday the JB Sent a message to Chile and today we had an earthquake xDDD

KeepTheFaith said:

I wonder how many more posts we’re gonna get of Demi & Joe talking about how fun it is to work with eachother.

LMAO! I know right?!

WHO KNEW THAT LOOKIN A MESS COULD FEEL SOOOO GOOD! I LIKE WHATCHA DO TO MY HAAAIR! TOUSLE IT, TEASE IT, RUN UR FINGERS THRO IT.. OHH HOW YOU DOOOO.. ASHLEY TISDALE ROCKSSS!!!!

• lalalalea

JemiUP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlndUXe66s please comment, rate 5 stars HELP ME GET TO 400 VIEWS PLEASE

Oh Crap, again???? Really, enough already! We get it! Demi likes Joe and Joe likes Demi. This is nothing new. Why do we have to hear about it several times a day? It is becoming quite sickening. Can we not find another topic? PLEASE!

What the heck else is she going to say on TV? “It totally sucks being stuck with Joe the pussy all the time but his daddy manages me so I have to put up with him”?????

i hate her

• Sofifreydel

LOVE HER, that background makes me wanna go to the beach so beautiful, but i live far away from the beach.

DEMI YOU´RE THE BEST <33

• Andrea

Demi is gorgeous, love her
    can´t wait for the video

I LOVE JB AND DEMI!
    JEMI<3

• LoveLautner

Of course it is. He’s Joe Jonas.

• Stemi

Own *__* I hate jEMI!i LOVE STEMI!

• leLIVREinterdit

ashley tisdale rocks. my fave song from her is ‘hot mess’

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 11, 2010 @ 08:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Jonas does not manage Demi. Someone else does. I believe her dad manages her.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 11, 2010 @ 08:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well, i love her hoe(:

first i think. Oceanup hey…..yo whats up bitches :D i havent been here in forever.

First?!?

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

My daddy told my mother that we were going to have a tsunami and she started to cry :|

Jemi <3

• <333 (:

Awww :’)

• KeepTheFaith

- Demiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

• pipiellenJBontwitter

demi fans follow pipiellenJB on twitter please!!!

• <333 (:

Why wont it let me post?! O.o

• nicky

:D love them !

I love her dress

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 11, 2010 @ 09:02 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

He died on July 28th, right? :|

~~~~~~~~~~~

June 25th Michael died.

• Alterego

Don’t feel like listening
    Bet your ass she is saying something like “He is such a awesome person, so funny, we are best friend, its so cool to work with your bestfriend on set”
    Yeah blabla..

• Danger-ous

No kidding Demi. Like it would suck working with Joe Jonas. I’d neuter dogs with Joe and it’d probably be fun.

• Alterego

Michael Jackson died on my birthday. :(

Awh that sucks.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Michael Jackson died on my birthday. :(

Awh that sucks.

Yeah, It really does. :|

Michael Jackson died on my birthday. :(

____________

Aw. :( That sucks.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

He died on July 28th, right? :|

• Alterego

Yeah, It really does. :|

Atleast your birtday will be rememberd forever.. but in what kind of way.

Michael Jackson died on my birthday. :(

Awh that sucks.

______________

Woah. We wrote like the exact same comment. haha.

• Anony..mous

Demi is a lesbian so dont worry…She is Joe’s gay friend ;)
    So cute
    I just hope she doesnt drag him into drugs…

• Alterego

Woah. We wrote like the exact same comment. haha.

Haha mind reader!

Who gives a sh*t? I’m so sick of hearing about these two.

Publicity Much? STFU & STFD!

We get it Demi. You like Joe. Sorry but I don’t like the song.

Pshh…I think I am the only one who loves Mitley friendship.

Mitchel and Emily? No, you’re not. That tweet about the birthday voicemail was cute. :)
    No,No. I mean Miley and Mitchell.

• Alterego

Demi is a lesbian so dont worry…She is Joe’s gay friend ;)
    So cute
    I just hope she doesnt drag him into drugs…

O how I love little jealous teenies :)

‘they both rose at the same time’?

no, i’d say that demi rose into someone whereas joe was already known.

• KeepTheFaith

Pshh…I think I am the only one who loves Mitley friendship.

Fail. I thought you were talking about Mitchel and Emily. But once again, no, you’re not the only one. I’ve always loved the friendship between Miley and Mitchel. They seem to get along so great, it’s amazing. <3

• Alterego

KeepTheFaith
    Your icon aaaaah :D

IKR? If they do end up together that would be such a romantic story. You fall in love in love with a great friend. *sigh* I’ll stop now.
    lol

haha actually demi, their carrer was already higher then yours so they just got even bigger while you just got big. it was more like they got you started by taking you on the road

—————-
    Not until after Camp Rock 2 and also if she goes on tour with them. I certainly hope she doesn’t! This publicity crap is and has gotten old!

OceanUp get some new news would ya?

Haha mind reader!

________

Great minds think alike.

• Alterego

Great minds think alike.

Haha :D

KeepTheFaith
    Your icon aaaaah :D

I know, it’s amazing. :D
    I really like yours too!!!

What else is she going to say with a Mic shoved in her face and the camera on. “I’m so sick of working with Joe Jonas but his daddy is my manager so I have to do it”?

Ocean UP post the new longer Eclipse trailer so we can talk about some REAL men!

• KeepTheFaith

OceanUp get some new news would ya?

Why have people been saying Demi is going on tour with them? Not that I’d really mind, I love her. I just don’t understand how this started.
    If it is true, it’s probably to get people excited about Camp Rock 2.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

ar 11, 2010 @ 08:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Jonas does not manage Demi. I believe Demi’s step dad does though. I think I saw it here in December or somewhere.

Of ourse I do. :) It’s just that when the font was made big, it expanded the page.
    is your icon draco malfoy from harry potter haha cuz it looks like him.

• iSupportNiley

JEMI! gaaahh when will these two reveal their love for each other..im tired of them saying “were bestfriends.it’s fun working with him/her” gosh! the way they look at each other it’s like they want to kiss or something…hahahahaha!joe and demi plsss be a couple so i can live in peace and forget about niley (kidding)

• JoeJonasGirl0676

ar 11, 2010 @ 08:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe’s dad does not manage Demi. Someone else does. I think her step dad does.

• INeedAHero

lalalalea said:

JemiUP

I love your icon!

Pshh…I think I am the only one who loves Mitley friendship.

• leLIVREinterdit

you’re not. :)

Jonas Fans Follow http://www.twitter.com/JonasMemories_
    She’s awesome! :)

Jonas Fans Follow
    She’s awesome! :)

• MZ

Downloaaaaading music, any suggestions?

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous, Demi is not managed by Mr. Jonas and if this is reported as spam one more time I’m gonna scream bloody murder.

you’re not. :)

Yaay :)
    I love them.
    Screw Nick, Liam,&Justin. I would love for Miley to end up with Mitchell. Their friendship seems so strong and thats the first thing you need in a good relationship.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Michael Jackson died on my birthday. :(

• KeepTheFaith

Pshh…I think I am the only one who loves Mitley friendship.

• Rachel

Awww I love Demi and Joe!!!

• LoveLautner

Agreed. Although, Lautner’s hair in the trailer does him NO justice. And only one shirtless sh.ot of him? Not cool.

• island.B

Yes please :).!

• KeepTheFaith

the trailer is out now? YESSS!!!! Can’t wait to watch it. :D

• Notion

____

YAY!!
    I hate that it’s only one minute or something. :|

I don’t get the whole Launter haircut anyway. I would think he should start with short hair and when he becomes a wolf his hair should have grown longer. The guy is hairless. They have shaved him entirely. Look at his legs. Kind of strange for a wolf but I guess it looks good on film.

I am feeling sorry for Jacob in this new trailer. Its got that nice guy finishes last tone to it.

• Alterego

I know, it’s amazing. :D
    I really like yours too!!!
    — Thanks!

It would be awesome if you guys checked out this video of when i got to photograph the jonas brothers!

thanks!

• Alterego

IS THE ECLIPSE TRAILER OUT?!?!

• ev.lovelife

uhh if i hear we’re like this we’re best friends one more time!

• island.B

yea cause in the book when he turns into a wolf Bella can tell who he is because his hair is shaggy and longer then the other wolves.idk if thats what your talking about tho.

• island.B

IS THE ECLIPSE TRAILER OUT?!?!

yup :)

There are 2 different trailers out now. I have seen both. One is 1.33 minutes the other over 2 minutes. They both show different stuff. I think one is the trailer for theatres the other I am not sure.

• Alterego

Woaw, Taylor lautner i love you *AAAAAAH*
    Ok that was.. teenie

The new trailers were officially released today. They are all over the internet. Will be in theatres over March break to also coincide with the New Moon DVD release next week.

_________

link for the two minute one pleeease?

• OceanUpSUX

___________

It’s only gonna be in theatres 30 June.

My poor poor Jacob. He tries so hard. Sigh..

• OceanUpSUX

My poor poor Jacob. He tries so hard. Sigh..
    ———————-
    Omg if he tries so hard then what are Kristen and Robert doing?? I think he presents Jacob perfectly…

• Jessicuhh.

So, i’m not watching the Eclipse trailer until i go watch Remember me this weekend.

I meant the trailer will be in theatres next week NOT the movie. Sorry.

• LoveLautner

I meant the trailer will be in theatres next week NOT the movie. Sorry.

_______

oooh. haha. :) Okee dokes.

• Demifan4eva

i can’t be bothered to sign in and comment so….. anyway to all the haters out there we really care about ur comments and what you think, so much that we don’t even bother to read them because they are a load of SH*T! thankyou we really appreciate ur sh*tty comments :)

• LoveLautner

I wish I lived in America. Target (or something) is doing a special 3 disk edition of New Moon. Not. Fair.

• MZ

I wanna be naked but you’re waaasted.

• LoveLautner

:O I just realised I have an Afrikaans test tomorrow. Shitba.lls.

• Jessicuhh.

LoveLautner, your icon is the cutest thing ever. Lmao.

• LoveLautner

And is anyone else having problems changing their Twitter BGs?

• itsme

I’m sure it is “awesome”.

• LoveLautner

LoveLautner, your icon is the cutest thing ever. Lmao.

___________

lol. Thank you. :)

There was another longer trailer out this morning that I saw and it was taken down. I think that was the official theatre trailer for Eclipse, it is different then the shorter trailer out now. Somebody got a hold of it and posted it, I cant find it anymore.

• Beth2k9

He’s her bestfriend, I mean she’s not not gonna like working with him is she? :/

Wow, there is more of this Twilight crap? Will it never end?

• island.B

Wow, there is more of this Twilight crap? Will it never end?
    TWILIGHT FOEVAAAA AND EVAAA.!!

• Mareike

LoveLautner said:

And is anyone else having problems changing their Twitter BGs?

Me! It says it’s “Over Capacity” every single time I try

Demi is in love with Joe, she just doesn’t admit it.

Me! It says it’s “Over Capacity” every single time I try

___________

That’s what mine does! It’s freaking annoying me.

• Mareike

That’s what mine does! It’s freaking annoying me.

Yeah me too, I already gave up :/

• http://humanityontrial.ning.com/profiles/blogs/buying-lumigan-online-no?xg_source=activity cheap lumigan

It was whether this cheap lumigan and resulted from the combination. Skelaxin is to the conditions: fibromyalgia, order Methotrexate/2.5mg x 90 (pill) spasm. Only your Vibramycin/100mg x 30 (pill) can if it is for you to toprol-xl. Approximately 35% of the Amoxicillin/500mg x 60 (pill) is contained within an immediate-release component, while the 65% is contained in a slow-release matrix. If the buy Ventolin/100mcg x 3 (inhaler) dose is than 20 daily, of glyburide 2.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

chile

Woohoo. Demi is played on Japan radio. Wow. Wish I was played in Japan. Plus she’s also going to be on Jimmy Kimmel March 22. Miley will be in New York that day too. Memi. =]

I just got back. There’s no new post and this one is dead. :(

_________

Preeeeeeetty much.

• Jessicuhh.

I need 75 dollars. Fast.

• Likethesea

Hey guys if this post isn’t dead:/

• LoveLautner

That comment & your icon made me LOL so hard. I’ll never get tired of seeing that omg face. :)

___________

lol. Neither will I. He’s just too adorable. :)

• Jessicuhh.

Hey guys if this post isn’t dead:/

Hellooo. It’s pretty dead.

Yo.
    This is a rap about awesome ponies.
    And if you don’t like them get this rap off your phone-y.
    They are really pretty and furry.
    I just love them and dunno what rhymes with furry.
    My friend just told me I can use the word blurry.
    Yes, I said blurry.
    Fo’ shizzle.
    The end.

• Likethesea

Hey guys if this post isn’t dead:/

Hellooo. It’s pretty dead.
    —————-
    I can see that, boo:( Do I see Tom Felton in your icon?

• KeepTheFaith

Hey guys if this post isn’t dead:/

It’s pretty much dead, but hello :)

• LoveLautner

I know it might be hard to believe, but I wrote that masterpiece myself.

• Jessicuhh.

I can see that, boo:( Do I see Tom Felton in your icon?

Oh, yes.<3
    The love of my life, haha.
    It looks like Shia on yours, but i’m not sure.

• Likethesea

KeepTheFaith said:

Hey guys if this post isn’t dead:/

It’s pretty much dead, but hello :)
    Hey, cute icon:)

• christian

Sonny With A Chance Season 2 Intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXY4iBOeS4

• Likethesea

I can see that, boo:( Do I see Tom Felton in your icon?

Oh, yes.<3
    The love of my life, haha.
    It looks like Shia on yours, but i’m not sure.
    Tom looks good, and yeah Shia is my love along with a few others:P

• Likethesea

This post is offically dead, R.I.P

• KeepTheFaith

I know it might be hard to believe, but I wrote that masterpiece myself.

You’re basically a lyrical genius.

• KeepTheFaith

Hey, cute icon:)

Thank you. :)
    Who is your icon of?

This post is offically dead, R.I.P

___________

I think it’s the whole of OU, actually. We barely ever reach 300 comments anymore. It’s sad.

• LoveLautner

You’re basically a lyrical genius

_________

I know, right?

And my lyrics are way deeper than Nick’s. Just saying.

• LoveLautner

You’re basically a lyrical genius.

___________

I know, right?

My lyrics are way more meaningful than Nick’s. Just saying.

• Likethesea

KeepTheFaith said:

Hey, cute icon:)

Thank you. :)
    Who is your icon of?

Shia Labeouf <3

Heck yes, I’d love to work with Joe. I’m jealous she gets to be with him so much–friend or not.

• LoveLautner

LOL at one of the “similar stories” being “Lucas Grabeel NEW MOON RUMORS”.

• Roro xox

i love them too :)

• LoveLautner

Dont you like Miley & Mitchell?

________

• island.B

ugghhh change already icon.!!

• sexylady

loooove them both, obviously.

• oxoemmaoxo

Coo.l

• LoveLautner

ugghhh change already icon.!!

_______

It changed. :) And I love it (obviously).

• Smileyy ?

We came to a discussion about Twilight now? x]

Yeah me too, I already gave up :/

___________

Same. :(

——————-

What a dumbfuck you are. lol What else is she gonna say? I’m tired of working with this brat, but his daddy is my manager and their squeezing the juice out of “Jemi” for CR2? I want the whole JB and me association to end, but I have to wait a couple more?

• LoveLautner

OU saw the light and unfortunately walked towards it.

• KeepTheFaith

I just got back. There’s no new post and this one is dead. :(

• KeepTheFaith

OU saw the light and unfortunately walked towards it.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 11, 2010 @ 08:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

whooo fui primera, who cares D:

• leLIVREinterdit

second…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

cooool.

• leLIVREinterdit

oh great, i was third…

first? omg! commented on Oceanup. fml :D

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

of course it’s awesome he is *.* xD

hihi