Kevin Jonas JFK AIRPORT ARRIVAL

kevtwit
kevin-jonas-jfk-23

Kevin arriving in JFK airport in New York City today. INF, Fame.

• Smileyy ?

‘Kevin Chews Gum’ almost as interesting as
    ‘Joe Eats Food’

LMFAO, I love you xD

• itsme

I’m in love with a stripperrrrrrr

Sorry, that song is stuck in my head.hahah

• jerseygirl

Kevin, bb – you have a twitter. Start tweeting. And wake up your brothers and tell them to start tweeting.

Damn they’ve all been so quiet these past few days.

OOoOOO where’s danielle???

haha i love him <3

• Smileyy ?

Mercedes

Your icon!! :D Sandra Bullock for the win dude! xD

• LoveLautner

Damn they’ve all been so quiet these past few days

___________

I love your icon.

• Smileyy ?

Joe has a lot of spelling issues. xD
    He’s still sexy though. :)

• Smileyy ?

LoveLautner

Your icon is so damn funny! xD
    Is that from Harry Potter?

• LoveLautner

MirandaBuzz: Caught up with @justinbieber for a second today at the nickelodeon upfronts. He’s so sweet. :)

He so hit on her.

• itsme

Smileyy ? said:

Joe has a lot of spelling issues. xD
    He’s still sexy though. :)
    Don’t forget the grammar issues,haha.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I love him <3

• Khadijah!!

God hes fucking sexy!!!
    Im not gonna lie
    i wish i was his wife
    lucky bitch

• Smileyy ?

He so hit on her.

I like some of his songs, but he looks like a douche xD
    No offense, he’s cute, but he ain’t no ‘Sex God’. Sorry, only JB gets that role. ;)

Kevin has NO IDEA how obsessed with twitter he’s gonna get xD

• LoveLautner

Your icon is so damn funny! xD
    Is that from Harry Potter?

__________

Aw thank you. :) And yip. It’s from the first one. They were so adorable back then.

• Smileyy ?

Don’t forget the grammar issues,haha.

Joe’s just not for school.. lmfao xD

Mercedes

Your icon!! :D Sandra Bullock for the win dude! xD

haha that’s right!! i love her!

• jerseygirl

Mar 11, 2010 @ 11:18 am
    LoveLautner said:

Damn they’ve all been so quiet these past few days

___________

I love your icon.
    ——————
    Thanks.

Joe’s tongue. =)

IN NEWWWWWW YOOOOOOOORK! CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

• Smileyy ?

Yes, hah. Daniel Radcliffe is fugly though :S
    He ain’t even cute.. He was before.

• _herecomestrouble.

well i’m gonna be chilling at the mall this weekend looking for kevin and danielle… (;

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 11, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    Smileyy ? said:

Yes, hah. Daniel Radcliffe is fugly though :S
    He ain’t even cute.. He was before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, don’t diss on Radcliffe. he’s not ugly. he’s awesome and cute. ::) <<< My alien smiley. LOL

Yayy! I bet he hates the weather here though xD He needs to tweet!!!

CHUBBY HUBBY

• Jessicuhh.

I followed him, then unfollowed him because i have a feeling he’ll never tweet.

• itsme

NGL, it looks weird seeing hi without his wife. haha

• itsme

*him

• LoveLautner

Oh, hello Kevin. still in the band?

_____

There’d be no band without him.

Nick is supposed to be in New York. Not Kevin. :|

nikkk. said:
    ddlovato: Find someone who finds you beautiful with no makeup while wearing sweatpants… You’ll never feel more loved.

– welll, i guess we all know she’s for sure not dating nick.
    —————————–

LMFAO. Winner winner chicken dinner.

• pipiellenJBontwitter

i love kevin, for ages he was my favourite!! but he needs to be careful about his double chin, don’t wanna be looking like papa jonas anytime soon!! *I LOVE ALL THE BROTHERS EQUALLY!!*

• AAC

Love him to death.

• Mercedes

darn it this post is dead. oh well i’ll be on later i guess.

• Smileyy ?

that will always be the funniest tweet i have ever read from nick! if it was anybody else it’d be like w/e but coming from him. funniest thing ever. idk if he was being sarcastic or not but…lmao

I have no idea.. If he was.. #bumber.. xD

He’s gotta get home to his bitch.

• itsme

“it ok”

lmfao.

• Likethesea

Kevinita!

• Mercedes

I have no idea.. If he was.. #bumber.. xD

he was drunk tweeting!

What he do. Nothing.tractari auto

• itsme

Mercedes said:

I have no idea.. If he was.. #bumber.. xD

he was drunk tweeting!
    Dude, I seriously think something was up with him that day. He was just acting….not like himself.haha. Way off.

• nikkk.

– welll, i guess we all know she’s for sure not dating nick.

• Mercedes

I have no idea.. If he was.. #bumber.. xD

he was drunk tweeting!

haha oh i know, you shouldve seen the tweets i asked him…at one point i asked if he was drinking something joe made.

• Brittnee

You Rock Kevin Jonas. I wish I was there too see you NY. I really Love your wife Danielle Jonas. She is so cool. But, I hope and pray that you get home safely.Where is Danielle? You are so cool Kevin.

• HOLAA

Joe has drunk tweets??
    LOL
    where?

• Aryanna

Kevin.. :)

• musiciseverything

My favorite Jonas. =]

he looks…..weird

Does anyone like that Nickelodeon show “The Troop”? Someone gave me a DVD of it and it’s a good show.

Kevin looks tired.

• Aryanna

he looks…..weird
    ——————-
    Don’t you dare.

OH HAI DOUBLE CHIN.

• MrsJoeJonas29

haha wtf maybe dani is already in jersey?? who knows guess OU will tell us later haha o and dumb ass perez will tell us in like 3 days

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Why was Kevin in NY today and you guys this is getting old about Joe and his spelling. If u don’t like it tough. Its not a freaking paper he’s writing for school since he is not in school anymore.

kevin’s a fucking fatty

i love him <3

• Shannah

Smileyy ? said:

I love Kevin! Like love love him..
    But I don’t think he’s gonna tweet so much.
    I think that Nick and Joe (or Disney -.-) just wanted him to have a twitter so they could be a trio, of course.

He has a lot more things to do than tweet, lmfao. But I followed him anyways. Maybe he’s gonna turn out like Nick and be all like

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA” one day..

================================

Lol or he just wanted to take over the posers acocunt. I hope he tweets fingers crossed eh?

also lmfao when was nick like “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA”

I must know, i simply must…

• Smileyy ?

I love Kevin! Like love love him..
    But I don’t think he’s gonna tweet so much.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA” one day..

• hithere

i wanna cry! my aunt just saw them (the jonas family) on a restaurant, and i wasnt there!!!!!!!
    aaaarrg!

• Smileyy ?

jerseygirl

You HAD to put that as an icon?!
    That’s so.. Hot.. :)

• LoveLautner

Yes, hah. Daniel Radcliffe is fugly though :S
    He ain’t even cute.. He was before.

____________

He’s okay. :) He seems sweet, though. Might be wrong.

• itsme

I’m going INSANE waiting for the PTP update.

sdkjfdsklfjk.

And I have class shortly. =/

• Smileyy ?

He’s okay. :) He seems sweet, though. Might be wrong.

He’s funny, hah. I’ve seen a couple of interviews with him and he seems like a great guy! :)
    Although he’s not so attractive now.
    He was in number.. 4? I don’t remember which Harry Potter. Damn that movie has a lot of parts xD

• sexylady

WHADDUP KEV. Hopefully he goes shopping this weekend. Cause I am. And we shop at the same mall when he’s in jerz. SWITEEZ.

• Mercedes

idk why but i’ve been boycotting selena posts lately…& i’m ok with that. :)

• Mercedes

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA” one day..

• itsme

I’m pretty sure the only reason Kevin got a twitter was to take over from that person who was posing as him.

• Roro xox

i havent followed kevin on twitter .. i have to do that NOW!

• dreamingALOUD

‘Kevin Chews Gum’ almost as interesting as
    ‘Joe Eats Food’

HAHHAHAA, hero x’)

Who’s this? o_O

Who’s this? o_O

Who’s this? o_O

Oh, hello Kevin. still in the band?

Well,Well Well, Long time no see!

• LoveLautner

Who’s this? o_O

____________

He’s one of the most adorable dudes ever, that’s who.

• Mercedes

his tweets are going to be so enthustiastic…still not following him though.