Selena Gomez Bilingual LEARNING GALA

selena-gomez-bilingual

Selena Gomez and the cast of Wizards Of Waverly Place will attend the 2nd Annual Multicultural Harmony Gala at Pickwick Gardens in Burbank on March 13. The event will raise funds for the Multicultural Learning Center, a bilingual (Spanish/English) charter school in the San Fernando Valley.

Event organizer said: ‘I created this event to bring awareness to bilingual education by celebrating and uniting our diverse community through our children’s education. These bilingual children are the future of America, and they are learning to be global citizens through language education. I am very proud that my son Adrian attends this magnificent school!’

Celebrity guests will include Alexa Vega, Asher Book, Jessie Garcia, Madisen Beaty, Kyle Kaplan. The event takes place today at Pickwick Gardens, 1001 West Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91506. Red carpet arrivals, VIP reception and silent auction begin at 6:30 PM, with presentations at 8:00 PM.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    Jemi is trending in Houston and Boston.
    Aunt Flow must get around..

• Janis Lan

Jemi is trending in Houston and Boston
    __

Is that article 100% real?

Demi’s gonna get more fame, thanks to this FAUXMANCE!

• musiciseverything

I need to learn how to speak Spanish.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Jemi is trending in Houston and Boston
    __

Is that article 100% real?

Well, the guy who interviewed her tweeted about it saying he interviewed her and posted a link to the article.
    So yeah, i think it is.
    But people are still not believing it. :|
    I want to see the video of her saying these things though.

See, it’s working. It’s all we’re talking about. Before it was Nelena. Now it’s Jemi’s turn.

• loganlerman

love her,
    so pretty <3

Well, the guy who interviewed her tweeted about it saying the interview is real.
    So yeah, i think it is.
    But people are still not believing it. :|
    I want the video though

But the article doesnt make sense, either way. IDG whatever Demi said.

• musiciseverything

The article doesn’t make any sense. Oh fuck. One of them needs to address this.

• kakaloveme

I’m still upset my girl won’t come to Canada. :( SELENA, COME TO CANADA

Ugh. I’m so jealous of European fans.

• island.B

Im from a little island in the pacific called Samoa :)

demi?????? uffff bad…is ppp ..well i love demi #jemi <3

• msjonas13

shes so pretty
    i lovee herr

• trusty

i love selena gomez, she rock

• LoveLautner

Me too :) i want to go back to where im from and teach engilsh.

__________

Aw. Where’re you from?

• Christina

can’t wait to see pics of the very dapper wizards cast :)
    i wanna be bilingual, im learning espanol now

love FASHION and WANT TO EARN FREE GIFTS CARDS TO FOREVER 21 THEN JOIN THIS AWESOME SITE.

SELENA GOMEZ IS FEATURED ON IT :]

• LoveLautner

lol. now I’m listening to all the songs on the Fame soundtrack with Asher Brook in it. :)

“There’s a somebody I’m longing to see.”

its awesome :]

trusty said:
    i love selena gomez, she rock
    Take some grammar lessons dumbass

• GoldenGal9311

Alexa Vega? I remember her.

• leLIVREinterdit

its called a typo, asshole

• LoveLautner

Hold your dreams, don’t ever let it go!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Jemi is trending in Houston and Boston.

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Alexa Vega? I remember her.
    Spy Kids FTW!

• Janis Lan

Take some grammar lessons dumbass
    ___

LMAO! C’mon bb, be nice :P

He ate my heart_ said:

Ugh! No one knows if Jemi is real, or Nelena or Miam! so just cause your not a fan of someone doesnt mean you have to say all this stuff!
    its not like you know any of them to care!
    _________________

Miley confirmed Miam if I’m not mistaken.

• dont jugde
  • itsme

I’ve always thought that maybe they’d made out or something but anymore than that still seems like incest.
    LMAO Taylor Swift just came on my iPod.
    BAHAHAHAH. Oh the irony. That’s hilarious.

Joe is a p ussy.

Doom said:

I’m bored. I want some Sour Patch Kids.

I want some twix

• Your Mom Was Here

creepin :D

• LoveLautner

WELL, SHIT.

I have to go. Now. Freaking suck-ass timing. Goodnight all.

• Doom

I’m bored. I want some Sour Patch Kids.

• MZ

I’m not exactly a fan.. But this is the biggest gossip that oceanup has had on this site for weeks :p

I know right? And this is the first time that they’re first with gossip.

• GoldenGal9311

Noo, that’s not the interview. The real interview is at people magazine.

—————-

The interview is still confusing and it doesnt make sense.
    _______

Haha, true.

• itsme

Oh god I can’t even think about that. Incest. Bleugh. Oh god.
    Well even though they never were “together”, I’ve always thought that they were kind FWB, or something. I don’t know.

• musiciseverything

Demi needs to get her ass on twitter. Her reaction is the one I’m waiting for.

Nelena ends, Jemi rumors start. The irony.

They all have one thing in common, they needed to promote something.

• LoveLautner

Okay, I have to leave with the suckiest timing ever. Goodnight all.

• dont jugde

Demi needs to get her ass on twitter. Her reaction is the one I’m waiting for.
    ====
    i know right

• GoldenGal9311

C’mon Joe. Be an adult and address the situation head on.

musiciseverything said:
    Demi needs to get her ass on twitter. Her reaction is the one I’m waiting for.
    I’m refreshing her twitter page every 20 seconds for the past 10 minutes…
    & there’s still nothing there :p

GoldenGal9311 said:

Noo, that’s not the interview. The real interview is at people magazine.

—————-

The interview is still confusing and it doesnt make sense.
    _______

Haha, true.

The only thing I got from that, was that the drug rumors were true.

• dont jugde

Okay, I have to leave with the suckiest timing ever. Goodnight all.
    ====
    night shawty :)

dont jugde said:

Demi needs to get her ass on twitter. Her reaction is the one I’m waiting for.
    ====
    i know right
    True, she’s always the one to speak up.

• MZ

LMAO Taylor Swift just came on my iPod.

• He ate my heart_

its not like you know any of them to care!

Dammit Demi. =/

• MZ

Okay, I have to leave with the suckiest timing ever. Goodnight all.

Goodnight :)

Twitter is over capacity and Joe is a pussy.

LoveLautner said:
    Okay, I have to leave with the suckiest timing ever. Goodnight all.

Goodnight?!?
    It’s 12:25 in the afternoon..

It really doesn’t matter if this was a publicity stunt or not, it matters that it’s for a noble cause and that makes all the difference. Maybe more schools should follow this example and I don’t think that an actress has to come out and do something for us to see the options.
    University of Phoenix

Demi is all about PR. Remember her mom told Zach they were dating. Joe is stupid for falling under this girl’s I need someone to boost by career spell.

And Selena doesn’t really even speak Spanish.

im bilingual :D French & English baby!! XD

Jemi = publicity for Camp Rock 2
    Miam = publicity for The Last Song
    Nelena = TRUE LOVE
    Oh please..
    Nelena was the biggest publicity stunt out of all of them.

Funny how Nelena fans still find lame excuse when the PR truth already rubbed in their face, lol.
    How is Miam PR? Liam is nobody before he’s dating Miley.
    PR relationship are happened when both parts are almost in the same level, if you date nobody, nothing will sell out of that relationship.

• Diamondback

Awesome
    Awesome
    Awesome

Peacelovehearts is OBSESSED with this girl. We’re talking STALKER status, every SINGLE post this retard is posting in.

Go do a run in the special olympic’s and be with your own kind :D

wooooow!!! dumb bitch she doesnt even know how to speak Spanish!!! and the whole cast of WOWP (besides Maria and Jake).

Nelena ends, Jemi rumors start. The irony.
    They all have one thing in common, they needed to promote something.

After Taylor squared PR stunt, then Nelena PR, the next is Jemi, damn they’re all looked so desperate to promote things, lmao

mmm selena gomez u dont improve ur acting and singing skills , instead of doing things to make ppl like u , sry but it doesnt work for me bitch
    btw she looks ugly here , iam not jealous , i just cant stand her

• Adam J

Hey dumbass, she can actually speak a little Spanish. Watch the Teleton videos if you don’t believe me. Let’s not forget about the Selena Q cover as well.

• Charlotte-x-

Demi needs to get her ass on twitter. Her reaction is the one I’m waiting for.

Something along the lines of, “I would never lie to you guys.” will be included in it. She’s always OTT.

Umm…jemi? what is going on?

• Your Mom Was Here

bye LL

• musiciseverything

FUCK. I have to leave. Bye people.

Demi>>>>>>>>>>>Miley
    JS

• Alexandra Habibi

Ahhhh, Selena is so gorgeouss <3

musiciseverything said:
    FUCK. I have to leave. Bye people.
    Byeee (:

Charlotte-x- said:

Demi needs to get her ass on twitter. Her reaction is the one I’m waiting for.

_________

Haha.

• SellyismygirlCrush

GoldenGal9311 said:

He ate my heart_ said:

its not like you know any of them to care!
    _________________

Miley confirmed Miam if I’m not mistaken.

____

Indeed

• Your Mom Was Here

bye musiciseverything

• MZ

BAHAHAHAH. Oh the irony. That’s hilarious.

I know. And now Dare you to Move is on. Bitch iPod.

musiciseverything said:

FUCK. I have to leave. Bye people.
    ___

Bay

• Your Mom Was Here

ugh I really want to unfollow this annoying girl.

• MZ

FUCK. I have to leave. Bye people.

Byeeeeeee :)

MZ said:

BAHAHAHAH. Oh the irony. That’s hilarious.

I know. And now Dare you to Move is on. Bitch iPod.
    Doesn’t your ipod know that this is not the right time for that song right now?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Your Mom Was Here said:

ugh I really want to unfollow this annoying girl.

i did looong time ago
    wait who ?

I WANT A CHEESEBURGER.

FUCK.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

peacelovehearts said:

musiciseverything said:
    Demi needs to get her ass on twitter. Her reaction is the one I’m waiting for.
    I’m refreshing her twitter page every 20 seconds for the past 10 minutes…
    & there’s still nothing there :p

LOL. Same here.

• MZ

Doesn’t your ipod know that this is not the right time for that song right now?

My iPod should. If Demi comes on next it’s out the window.

• INeedAHero

Stop logging me out OU!

• BreanaJonas

i love selena<3

• Your Mom Was Here

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO UNFOLLOW HER ;@

• Christina

=[[

• SellyismygirlCrush

_____

shes trying to hard to be The Veronica’s

• dont jugde

UGH am going to church :( bye guys

• SellyismygirlCrush

Your Mom Was Here said:

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO UNFOLLOW HER ;@

THEN DO IT WOMAN
    all it takes is a click of the mouse

• Your Mom Was Here

ugh I really want to unfollow this annoying girl.

i did looong time ago
    wait who ?
    ______
    lmao I dont know, she followed me and I followed her back because she seemed cool, now she is a n n o y i n g

• itsme

My iPod should. If Demi comes on next it’s out the window.

Stupid bitch ipod. It better not!

• Charlotte-x-

Stop logging me out OU!

BEAUTIFUL icon!

• Your Mom Was Here

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO UNFOLLOW HER ;@

THEN DO IT WOMAN
    all it takes is a click of the mouse
    __________
    but she’s following me, I don’t like to do that :( haha

• Your Mom Was Here

come on lets higher..

• MZ

Stupid bitch ipod. It better not!

It didn’t. It put on ‘Amazed’ by Lonester i.e. that beautiful love song that Joe tweeted so I looked it up and now I love it.
    LMAO. My iPod clearly loves Joe.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Your Mom Was Here said:

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO UNFOLLOW HER ;@

THEN DO IT WOMAN
    all it takes is a click of the mouse
    __________
    but she’s following me, I don’t like to do that :( haha

______

ya some girl from here unfollowed me i got over it i think she will to haha

• INeedAHero

Charlotte-x- said:

Stop logging me out OU!

BEAUTIFUL icon!

Thanks! I like urs too :)

• INeedAHero

Wow WW lll just came on my ipod

• itsme

LMAO. My iPod clearly loves Joe.
    OH MY GODDDDDDDD. I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Ima listen to it right now,actually.

• Your Mom Was Here

ya some girl from here unfollowed me i got over it i think she will to haha
    _________
    lmao but I don’t like to unfollow :/ I’m lame I know haha

• xCookieMuffin

Huh.

• http://machinimasource.com/index.php/topic,33527.0.html buy ventolin

Ace is to buy ventolin ii, an that bradykinin, an endothelium-dependent vasodilator. I’ve had a since i went on chantix, and i haven’t had a order Yaz (Crisanta LS)/3mg/0.02mg x 24 (pill) in many years. I had got to the order insulin where i was to to out during the as and seemed to them. Because are in milk, erythromycin should when ovide lotion is to (or by) a mother. I went 2 with the uti before i gave in and went to the doctor. 05 mg/kg im every 5 to 20 as to atropinization.

Selena Gomez is soo hot i love her..!! i could kiss her

• Bruna

Jemi is not incest because they do not have the same blood! I think
    and
    Selena is ugly in this photo with crying face because it will be …? I do not like Nick swapped the beautiful Miley for her, Miley is turning the neck in the streets and Selena completely unsalted>.>

that’s just my opinion = D

ps: Brazil loves Miley, Jonas and Demi ^ ^

Jemi = publicity for Camp Rock 2
    Miam = publicity for The Last Song
    Nelena = TRUE LOVE

• leLIVREinterdit

all three are for publicity…
    miam could be real idk
    but jemi no.
    nelena no.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

billybush
    Small oversight. Ppl went home early yest. Posting before noon PST on BBS.comRT @CourtyJonas: @billybush can you realease the interview???

• Janis Lan

So yeah, i think it is.
    But people are still not believing it. :|
    I want the video though.
    __

If the guy said it is real, then it is. Well, I’m happy for them and they are so cute. But it’s messed up of Demi to say shit like “He’s my brother, I’d never date him” and shit.

But yo!, maybe we’ll see a Jemi & Miam double date? :P

• musiciseverything

Oh shit. A Miam and Jemi double date? Throw in Nelena, and I’ll die of laughter.

kakaloveme said:
    I’m still upset my girl won’t come to Canada. :( SELENA, COME TO CANADA

Ugh. I’m so jealous of European fans.
    YES, SELENA GO TO CANADA! & YOU CAN STAY AWILE.. :D

• Janis Lan

Jemi = publicity for Camp Rock 2
    Miam = publicity for The Last Song
    Nelena = TRUE LOVE

Sure.

Let’s be honest, why publicity voor camp rock 2?? The movie is not gonna be out yet and most of the Disney crowd is gonna
    watch it with or without publicity. So I peronally don’t believe in a stunt.

I like them together!!

• LoveLautner

So yeah, i think it is.
    But people are still not believing it. :|
    I want the video though.

_____________

I believe that the interview exists, but she seemed really flustered and off gaurd. I dunno. But it seemed like her mind was somewhere else.

But the article doesnt even make sense. I dont even know what the hell she said.

Jemi = publicity for Camp Rock 2
    Miam = publicity for The Last Song
    Nelena = TRUE LOVE
    Oh please..
    Nelena was the biggest publicity stunt out of all of them.

• itsme

Why are people so shocked that Demi lied? It’s nothing new.

• Janis Lan

__

Uhm, nah. I’d rather have Jemi & Miam.

—————-

She thought they were asking her about dating Selena cause she was smoking some weed.

• musiciseverything

Demi really didn’t lie. Wait a minute yes she did. But so did Joe. So why is Demi only getting blamed?

itsme said:

Why are people so shocked that Demi lied? It’s nothing new

—————-

The article doesnt make sense. But Joe is a liar too, then.

• leLIVREinterdit

miam is ok i guess.
    but jemi and nelena? just…no…

• dont jugde

i so bored :O

• Janis Lan

Why are people so shocked that Demi lied? It’s nothing new.
    __

Because it was very convincing. You see, when Miley & Selena lie … you can totally tell it’s bullshit. But the girl went all “eew, no, never, he’s my brother, I’d never lie to my fans” and shit.

musiciseverything said:

Yes, it goes both ways. They both lied. It’s nothing new for people in Hollywood to lie, especially when it comes to relationships.

Because it was very convincing. You see, when Miley & Selena lie … you can totally tell it’s bullshit. But the girl went all ” eew, no, never, he’s my brother, I’d never lie to my fans” and shit.

—————

What she said didnt make sense. So I dont see how she’s dating Joe.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

So yeah, i think it is.
    But people are still not believing it. :|
    I want the video though.

But yo!, maybe we’ll see a Jemi & Miam double date? :P

Lol.
    About the whole brother and sister thing.
    Didn’t she tweet like two weeks ago adressing them as her brothers? and now she’s dating one of them. Great.

• musiciseverything

This is a Selena post. And we’re talking about Jemi. Hm.

• itsme

Demi is definitely a good liar. & you’re right, it’s easy to tell when Selena and Miley are lying, Demi is just very believable. But so is Joe, I guess. It seems to me like it’s always the girls who speak out about stuff like that, the guys just kinda sit back.

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

LOOK A LIKE DEMI LOVATO @ X FACTOR

• GoldenGal9311

They need to confirm this. Seriously, the interview was already confusing as hell.

Interviewer: “So are you guys dating, or are you just best friends?”

Demi: “Yes”

Interviewer: “No?”

Demi: “No”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “He’s perfect he’s like a best friend!”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “Umm, no?”

Interviwer: “So no, or yes?”

Demi: “No, he’s perfect”

Like wtf? I know I’m overexaggerating, but still. Clear this shit up. It was one of the most confusing interviews I’ve ever read.

People cant see they are not dating and that this is Mickey working it’s magic. Just wait till after CR2 and the Jonas association with Demi ends, and so will their friendship.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I wonder why she denied dating him when she was being interviewed by Ryan the other day…

• dont jugde

WHAT?!? we are still taking about Jemi o_O

• itsme

What she said didnt make sense. So I dont see how she’s dating Joe.
    Apparently no one understands. She was interviewed by Billy Bush (Access Hollywood) on his radio show. Maybe after the interview gets posted everyone will believe it. If I’m wrong, well then sue me.

• GoldenGal9311

Interviewer: “So are you guys dating, or are you just best friends?”

Demi: “Yes”

Interviewer: “No?”

Demi: “No”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “He’s perfect he’s like a best friend!”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “Umm, no?”

Interviwer: “So no, or yes?”

Demi: “No, he’s perfect”

musiciseverything said:

This is a Selena post. And we’re talking about Jemi. Hm.

—————

This is exacty what the mouse wants you to. It’s a conspracy theory.

• musiciseverything

The interview was confusing though. It’s like Demi was attacked with different questions. It doesn’t make any sense.

• Janis Lan

WHAT?!? we are still taking about Jemi o_O

__

Because we’re bored, duh!

I posted my comment twice. I HATE when that happens. Haha

GoldenGal9311 said:

Interviewer: “So are you guys dating, or are you just best friends?”

Demi: “Yes”

Interviewer: “No?”

Demi: “No”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “He’s perfect he’s like a best friend!”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “Umm, no?”

Interviwer: “So no, or yes?”

Demi: “No, he’s perfect”

——————

IDG it either.

I wanna goooo shopping. I love Spring, but the rain gets on my nerves. = /

Still if it’s legit, it doesnt make sense either.

island.B said:

Im from a little island in the pacific called Samoa :)
    ______________

Cool!

It’s not her fault. She grew up with her mom, who is ITALIAN. her dad’s mexican, but wasn’t with the family for too long.

She can’t even speak spanish. Disgrace to the Mexican culture.

is miley the only one who is open with her fans??? Like she admits almost everything.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Your Mom Was Here said:

ya some girl from here unfollowed me i got over it i think she will to haha
    _________
    lmao but I don’t like to unfollow :/ I’m lame I know haha
    _

naw
    i do though i was following over 100 now im down to 68

• SellyismygirlCrush
  • LoveLautner

______

lol.

• INeedAHero

Lol are ya’ll still talking bout jemi?

• itsme

& that’s very possible too. The interview could have gotten all mixed up online,so we’ll just have to listen to it when it gets posted.

• musiciseverything

Fuck it. One of them has to address it.

• Your Mom Was Here

naw
    i do though i was following over 100 now im down to 68
    ___________
    cool :D did you lost followers? :s

• itsme

I need a new icon…OPTIONS!!!

Oh,and it needs to be a Joe one.
    Remember that picture of him in his hate and that white vneck? They were shooting Jonas. I’d like to have an icon of that.

I meant *hat

INeedAHero said:
    Lol are ya’ll still talking bout jemi?
    It’s better than talking about Selena…

• leLIVREinterdit

will you just stop? your constant hate is getting old.

• …???….

Ofcourse Joe and Demi are dating, just like Camp Rock 2 is coming out in a couple of months..

But anyways, can’t wait to see what the WOWP cast is wearing. Sucks that they’re already done for S3..

• m

itsme said:
    Jemi’s a trending topic. He has to address it. Hurry the fuck up Jonas.
    I’m sure he’ll take his good time. Whatever,either way they probably have had or are having a physical relationship.
    No one is going to clear up this rumor. Joe and Demi know this is good publicity for camp rock 2 so they’ll let it go on and keep trending.

Joe is a retard.

• musiciseverything

Jemi is a trending topic. And Joe’s on twitter. Oh damn.

• MZ

Hahahha. Joe just woke up, he’s tweeting some people, so before long we’ll be getting “secret” tweets with hidden meanings…

I saw that! haha :) I’m twitter stalking him ;)

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    JEMI IS TRENDING.
    ALSJKL:DKAL:SDJ:LSJKD
    LOL
    0_o

MZ said:

I saw that! haha :) I’m twitter stalking him ;)
    I’m looking for secret codes.hahha

DEAR GOD.

Congrats Disney!!!!! You got what you wanted. Ass holes.

——————

Dont tell me that you actually believe that, that no chemistry couple is actually legitly dating?

• dont jugde

Joe is wake Jemi is TT LMFAO XD Epic moment

Shits about to go down.

• Charlotte-x-

JEMI IS TRENDING.
    ALSJKL:DKAL:SDJ:LSJKD
    LOL

HELL YEAHHH!

• LoveLautner

Joe is a retard.

____________

• SelenaxKelsey

Can’t wait for pictures hsjhfjsd!<3 I wanna see her gorgeous self!

• SellyismygirlCrush

UGH >_<

I’m looking for secret codes.hahha

Jemi’s a trending topic. He has to address it. Hurry the fuck up Jonas.

• dont jugde

Jemi, the best tampon out there. hahah am sorry i just had to make a Joke

Jemi, the best tampon out there. hahah am sorry i just had to make a Joke

I really don’t get where the whole tampon thing came from. Care to explain?

MZ said:
    I’m looking for secret codes.hahha

Jemi’s a trending topic. He has to address it. Hurry the fuck up Jonas.

I’m kinda excited right now…

GoldenGal9311 said:

Interviewer: “So are you guys dating, or are you just best friends?”

Demi: “Yes”

Interviewer: “No?”

Demi: “No”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “He’s perfect he’s like a best friend!”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “Umm, no?”

Interviwer: “So no, or yes?”

Demi: “No, he’s perfect”

——————–

This shit is confusing. What I get from is that she’s saying they are friends under the influence.

Hurry the fuck up Joe.

dont jugde said:
    Jemi, the best tampon out there. hahah am sorry i just had to make a Joke
    Maybe people are tweeting about their tampons…? Aunt Flow must make it around..
    BAHAHA!

dont jugde said:
    Jemi, the best tampon out there. hahah am sorry i just had to make a Joke
    Maybe people are tweeting about their tampons…?
    BAHAHA!

• Christina

Its really the numero uno trending topic.
    man, teenies RULE twitter.-___-

• itsme

Jemi’s a trending topic. He has to address it. Hurry the fuck up Jonas.

dont jugde said:

Joe is wake Jemi is TT LMFAO XD Epic moment
    _______________

Haha!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi get your ass on twitter. Right now.

dont jugde said:
    Jemi, the best tampon out there. hahah am sorry i just had to make a Joke
    Maybe people are tweeting about their tampons…?

• MZ

I’m kinda excited right now…

I’m not, I’m more confused to be honest. I never really saw the confirmation of Jemi coming so I think my brains trying to wrap it’s brainness around the thought of a ‘brother and sister’ dating. My brain can’t deal with incest… unless it’s on the Joick variety ;)

dont jugde said:
    Jemi, the best tampon out there. hahah am sorry i just had to make a Joke
    Maybe people are tweeting about their ta.mpons …?

• itsme

Asher Book!!!!! SO hot!!!

• MZ

Fuck it. One of them has to address it.

I know. Bitches.

• LoveLautner

I actually wanna teach foreign children English one day. Probably a dead dream, but whatever. :)

• island.B

Me too :) i want to go back to where im from and teach engilsh.

• LoveLautner

Joe’s on Twitter. dun dun duuuuun.

• GoldenGal9311

Asher Book!!!!! SO hot!!!
    _____________

Haha, I know right?

• LoveLautner

Asher Book!!!!! SO hot!!!

___________

I wanna marry his voice.

• leLIVREinterdit

haha. me too

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

JEMI IS TRENDING.
    ALSJKL:DKAL:SDJ:LSJKD
    LOL

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

JEMI IS TRENDING.
    ALSJKL:DKAL:SDJ:LSJKD
    LOL
    DEAR GOD.

Congrats Disney!!!!! You got what you wanted. Ass holes.

jummm dont like

• SellyismygirlCrush

Your Mom Was Here said:

naw
    i do though i was following over 100 now im down to 68
    ___________
    cool :D did you lost followers? :s
    __-

just one the girl i told you about
    twitter bores me now anyways

—————-

Dream on.

• SellyismygirlCrush

this is not good the shit is gonna hit the fan
    this is gonna be ten times worse then nelena ugh

Agreed

GoldenGal9311 said:

Interviewer: “So are you guys dating, or are you just best friends?”

Demi: “Yes”

Interviewer: “No?”

Demi: “No”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “He’s perfect he’s like a best friend!”

Interviewer: “So you guys are dating?”

Demi: “Umm, no?”

Interviwer: “So no, or yes?”

Demi: “No, he’s perfect”

——————–

_____________

Noo, that’s not the interview. The real interview is at people magazine.

• MZ

Oh god I can’t even think about that. Incest. Bleugh. Oh god.

MZ said:
    I’m kinda excited right now…

• SellyismygirlCrush

Christina said:

Its really the numero uno trending topic.
    man, teenies RULE twitter.-___-

__
    really? its not trending at all in T.O

• Charlotte-x-

I’m looking for secret codes.hahha

Jemi’s a trending topic. He has to address it. Hurry the fuck up Jonas.

I doubt Joe will say anything. Only Demi is the one who flips a shit over rumors.

Noo, that’s not the interview. The real interview is at people magazine.

—————-

The interview is still confusing and it doesnt make sense.

peacelovehearts said:

MZ said:
    I’m kinda excited right now…

__________