Miley Cyrus H.WOOD HOTTIE

h.wood-2

Miley outside of H.Wood in Hollywood on Friday, March 12. Thx Michael!

New The Last Song Featurette under.

• Christina

Party party party, let’s all get wasted

• May

her teeth aren’t as disgusting as ur personality

Beautiful <3
    love her

• No Bitchassness

She looks so cute here :)

omg she is such a whore she is 17 years old why would she go to H.Wood she looks really ugly and her gums are sick and her teeth are disgusting

• Christina

i think her gums are gorgeous:)

• Julianna

Loveee her.

• Julianna

Loveee her.

• LoveHate

Bitter.

• KnightsOfCydonia

cutie <3

love this beautiful girl!!!

• Julianna

Can’t wait for The Last Song

love this beautiful girl

hehe her smile looks creepy xD
    LOL. Love her though (: & can’t wait for the last song.

bitch i wanna see how tou look

u are beautiful miles!!!!

pretttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! the most prettyyy aww my babe ….:)

i like her better than demi

• LoveHate

Beautiful.

She is beautiful.

That is a pretty unflattering picture though haha.

MILEY IS AWESOME :)

She’s gorgeous :D

• Lucy

Miley is so cool

LOVE HERRR! :)

• Christina

Wow, she has A LOT of teeth. lol
    Gotta Demi smile goin on.

BEAUTIFUL MILES! She is so pretty

• oneofakindxo

Aw miley looks so happy. Haha. shes adorable.

This is a rather bad pic, although she still manages to look pretty in it. How can she do this? haha :)

She is beautiful, like people have already said.

If you have nothing nice to say.. don’t say it. SIMPLES ;)

what the hell is a 17 year old girl doing at H.Wood?? Is Amanda Demme running that place now?

• Julianna

Love her.

• FlowaTri

Mileyy :) whens the last song out in the UK anyone know? :S

• Christina

To everyone gettin all defensive, the “demi smile” means she’s cheesing really hard…
    calm down

hey PEACELOVEHEARTS –
    i get a lot of guys unlike you, you ugly little girl

• Anonjhjhjhbymous

She is so gorgeous, I love her smiling! Everyone else, shut the fuck up!

April 30th I believe :)

• vintagelovers

hey PEACELOVEHEARTS –
    i get a lot of guys unlike you, you ugly little girl
    +++
    Hahaha sure you do.
    If you did you wouldn’t be on a damn gossip site, little girl.

• vintagelovers

Miley do I see a iPhone in you hand???

shes look prettyyyyy :) beautiful miles :)

hey PEACELOVEHEARTS –
    i get a lot of guys unlike you, you ugly little girl
    Oh please. I have strived to be flawless & i have achieved it.
    You probably look like Precious and Michael Jackson’s love child.
    STFU.

• FlowaTri

thank you! :D

VINTAGELOVERS – mind your own business, this is probably PEACELOVEHEARTS other account. wow you’re pathetic and yeah i do its sunday everyones away at college or working so i cant get with anyone right now ugly dumb ass

• RockYourBody

Can’t wait for the last song. <3

• Imagine

lovely.

• Jessicuhh.

LMFAO. Someone told me that yesterday.

eww she ugly in this pic

• danielle

hey ugly PEACELOVEHEARTS

get over it you’re ugly
    im hot thats why i get get any guy i want
    including any guy that you like

• merissa99

beauiful :)

• RockYourBody

Damn. Selena’s post is crazy.

You strived to be flawless? I’m not the person you replied to, but why would you do that? Imperfection is beauty, and nobody is flawless. You have no idea what you’re talking about sweetheart.

Jessicuhh. said:

LMFAO. Someone told me that yesterday.
    Oh HELL NO.
    My name is not “NIKKI” and i hate that pig-nosed taylor lautner who is only considered sexy by putting a bag over his head, unlike Vintagelovers. But i gotta admit, she does have a sense of normality. Unlike someone else….

• MileyCyrusFan2010

i love miley(:

I love her, but she has some serious teethage going on.

• peacelovehearts

She’s rockin the demi smile :| )

her teeth are so fucked up

her teeth are so fucked up
    Your face is so fucked up.

• I love Swift <3

She IS pretty. She got her OWN!

• RockYourBody

She looks pretty :), I like her hair color.

At least Demi’s smile is straight. Don’t even go there girl.

why doesnt she just get braces for a little?

• vintagelovers

peacelovehearts said:

vintagelovers said:
    I just realized i’m fighting with anonymous people over something stupid.. :s
    I actually find it quite amusing (:
    +++
    Haha, I feel like i’m talking to a rock ;D

• vintagelovers

i like PEACELOVEHEARTS better than VINTAGELOVERS
    +++
    And I like anonymous better then anonymous.

• vintagelovers

peacelovehearts said:

Mar 14, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Jessicuhh. said:

LMFAO. Someone told me that yesterday.
    Oh HELL NO.

what the fuck are you talking about that make no sense we arent talking about taylor lautner
    We are talking about the differences between vintagelovers and I, and apparently vintagelovers likes him because she has his picture on her profile…
    +++
    Yeah, I do ;)
    && thank you. I like to have normality…
    Your profile inspired me to make mine color and pretty.
    I wasn’t actually going to keep all that stuff on mine, but I couldn’t find anything better haha.

• yeson8

i hate VINTAGELOVERS

• the other bitch

i also hate vingatelovers

• nikki

i like peacelovehearts better

get out vingatelovers

I JUST CHOCKED ON MY FOOD. DID YOU SAY “HOTTIE”??? YOU MUST BE LOOKING AT THE WRONG PERSON CAUSE THIS BITCH/WHORE LOOKS LIKE A RAT/CHUCKIE WITH GINGER HAIR. AND FUCKED UP TEETH.. PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE SUCKS SO MUCH DICK!

• the other bitch

hahah thats so true she is a ugly whore

I’m so excited for the new episode of Sonny with a Chance tonight! (:
    Sorry, “that’s so random”. Hahaha punny, right?

• The actual biotch

I love watchin people fight, but I AM the main biotch =]

• the only BITCH

The actual biotch said:
    I love watchin people fight, but I AM the main biotch =]

if you were the “main biotch”
    then you wouldnt be such a little bitch and wrote bitch not “biotch”
    dont be a pussy and write bitch

i run ocean up bitch

• the only BITCH

The actual biotch said:
    I love watchin people fight, but I AM the main biotch =]

if you were the “main biotch”
    then you wouldnt be such a little bitch and wrote bitch not “biotch”
    dont be a p u s s y and write bitch

i run ocean up bitch

• vintagelovers

the other bitch said:

hahah thats so true she is a ugly whore
    +++
    Shut up. If you hate her, then why come here. This is obviously a Miley post.

vintagelovers get the fuck out of here

im the bitchh first and i think vintagelovers should go

the only BITCH said:
    The actual biotch said:
    I love watchin people fight, but I AM the main biotch =]

if you were the “main biotch”
    then you wouldnt be such a little bitch and wrote bitch not “biotch”
    dont be a p u s s y and write bitch

i run ocean up bitch
    You run oceanup? I guess this explains why all these posts have been shit lately. Get some more legit updates bitchh!

omg peacelovehearts is funny, i like you better than vintagelovers

god!!you must be really stupid to be replying to yourself..:)

she is the disney Queen for sure!!
    Love her….

ps: counting down days for TLS!!!!!!! :)

• vintagelovers

danielle said:

+++
    I am my own person thank you. I hardly even know peacelovehearts, I can reply to someone who isn’t talking to me. I’m pathetic? At least i’m not making up some lies to look better then everyone else. I can’t take you seriously, you’re one of those anonymous. You’re just a troll. Um yeah it’s sunday but yet everyone is at college? Hmm. You don’t know me so I don’t get how you can call me ugly.

shut up ugly you’re annoying me
    +++
    I don’t have to shut up. Just leave.

• ilovetaylor!

vintagelovers and danielle
    you guys are annoying both of you guys LEAVE

• vintagelovers

I just realized i’m fighting with anonymous people over something stupid.. :s

Miley looks beautiful!!!!!!! <3

vintagelovers said:
    I just realized i’m fighting with anonymous people over something stupid.. :s
    I actually find it quite amusing (:

• the other bitch

where is “THE BITCH” come and get me sucker

i like PEACELOVEHEARTS better than VINTAGELOVERS

i like PEACELOVEHEARTS better than VINTAGELOVERS

Why, thank you :))

hahahaha i love you….. is so funny that people say omg shes so gorgeous and hot hahaha what a joke!!!! shes sooo fuglyyyyyy, seriously is really really disgusting…. her face are hugeeee and fat!!! and her smile is creepy and disgusting….. just like her….

Yay! She’s so pret-tay. What happened to her teeth tho. I’m not saying their ugly, cuz they’re not, they just look different, as if it were her smile before she got veneers.

• jason

do u know what is funny how can justin be less than 2 blocks away at the sametime. no no one is talking.look around some one with justin and garret. gave it away.don’t give me well then where are the pic.this is not hard 2 fig out.they r still talking watch the way thay act.

Mar 14, 2010 @ 05:13 pm
    CaliforniaCheer said:
    hahaha so true!!! and not only her teeth are disgusting, everuthing in here is just horrible and nasty….

F off you hater.
    Your obv just jealous of Miley. After all, she gets the best roles, she goes out with the cutest guys, and she is drop dead gorgous.

dont be a p u s s y if you’re going to mean fuck then say fuck dont be a little bitch

Sorry, I dont like to sound like an uneducated dummy. And I dont really want to get suspened from the website? But if yiu want to, be my guest, no one really wants you here anyways soo…

who is this “everyone”
    you dont know me slut

• Roro xox

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS <3
    shes beautiful!

• peacelovehearts

she is the disney Queen for sure!!
    Love her….

ps: counting down days for TLS!!!!!!! :)
    Dude, I’ve been counting down the days since last summer :p

• ButterflyFlyAway

That is not a very good pic of her but still..Mileey Rocks!

• CaliforniaCheer

who is this “everyone”
    you dont know me slut

Calm down crazy. You really should stop hating on random people on the internet. And once again, cussing does not make you cool. It makes you sound very uneducated, and beacuse I am pretty sure you ARE eduacated, you should stop.

• INeedAHero

*Miley is amazing!
    Can’t wait till TLS
    Miley <3*

I hate how they call her a hollywood babe with a unflattering picture. She is a beautiful girl but ocean up really seem to hate her.

• Stephanie

Haha, I love Miley! <3 Everyone has bad pictures, not every picture is picture. :)
    She’s adorable.

• Stephanie

Haha, I love Miley! <3 Everyone has a bad picture, not every picture is perfect, you gotta admit that. But Miley, she’s adorable. :)

• MEMI HEYY

WOW her hair really is short without the extenstions

Thanks for the photo! Is H Wood a club?
    Miley’s clothes here

Mar 14, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    CaliforniaCheer said:

F off you hater.

• CaliforniaCheer

F off you hater.

• CaliforniaCheer

*you

no, her longer layers are in the back.

looks like she took her extensions outttt.

• mileyluver15

that picture is rather unflattering for miley

BUT LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE LOOKS AWW I LOVE MILEY!!! SHES SOO REAL AND HAPPY AND SMILES IN FAN PICS LOVE LOVE HER

HEEYY WATCH HER EX BOYFRIEND LIVE 24 7 LOL

ificandream.com

its soo much fun!! :)

that picture is rather unflattering for miley

• Anonymous!!!

i love this girl

• Julianna

Yay.

STFU! why are youh guys talking about her SMILE & TEETH??? REALLY?
    Lmaoooo Wow guys GROW THE HELL UP!
    Miley is awesome & is a way better person then YOU!

• Team Dulce Maria

She IS pretty. Realize.

• danielle

shut up you dont know who you are talking to im the bitch and i get any one i want

lol. you just made yourself look like an asshole.

• peacelovehearts

Its a thing called sarcasm. You have no idea what you’re talking about sweetheart.

no biiiitch i was FIRST

I thiiiink that I’m first? haha :)

her teeth remind me of a gorilla

_______________________________
    LMAO..so true

her teeth remind me of a gorilla

• peacelovehearts

I guess that’s why you are a lonely college student who enjoys bitching with 13-16 year olds online. Nice. We really don’t need stalker pedos like you.

@peacelovehaters…i hope u realize that u r the MOST HATED PERSON in OU..wow..when others insult miley you suddenly make sense..but to selena u r an asshole..:)

• Dont Judge

(I dont want to login). aww Miley hahah love her :D

• jonas fan

haha the blond girl and the guy are from one of Kasseng’s California on videos on youtube !!!

Mar 14, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Jessicuhh. said:

LMFAO. Someone told me that yesterday.
    Oh HELL NO.

LOVE HATE-
    im not “bitter” im hot and you and miley are not!!

i think you guys are pathetic thats why we are making fun of you guys! get a life and stop obsessing over “disney people”
    you will never be them

holy shit, her big ass gums and crooked buck teeth can be seen from fuckin space!

Mar 14, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Jessicuhh. said:

LMFAO. Someone told me that yesterday.
    Oh HELL NO.

• vintagelovers

+++

• the bitch

i dont care i am a bitch and you guys need to relize that I am THE BITCH and i can say whatever i want whenever i want duh

Spell realize right and then talk to me, “the bitch.”

wooohooo miles

yeah i know she is soo ugly and her teeth are messed up
    her fave is like flat when she looks to the side its like she has a asian face when she looks to the side

• personyoudontknow

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d:d

the bitch said:
    I think it’s past your bedtime selena.

& it’s spelled REALIZE..
    you must be one stupid college student..

• personyoudontknow

THRIRD!!!! :d
    i was so first before :(

Brasil

Braasil

• CaliforniaCheer

I just started reading the last song today, and I am already on page 168.
    Yeah, its THAT good :)

• danielle

+++

shut up ugly you’re annoying me

Wow, she has A LOT of teeth. lol
    Gotta Demi smile goin on
    sorry but demi has the most beautiful smile ever

hey LOVE HATE;
    you dumb bitch you’re probably ugly and have no life

Mar 14, 2010 @ 04:41 pm
    the other bitch said:

hahah thats so true she is a ugly whore

selena you and your family are very ugly people inside go seek counseling you little miley stalker.

what a fta and ugly bitch…

hannah montana is not over O.o
    THERE HAVING A NEW SEASON THIS SUMMER

Miley is gorgeous. She has the hottest body and she the sexiest star on disney and you all know it haters why denied you only look stupid.

hannah montana is not over O.o