Miley, ‘I Live Under My Own Little Rock’

miley-cyrus-rock

Miley Cyrus chatted with Hollyscoop about young celebrities dying from drug overdoses: ‘If anyone looks at those situations, maybe people would stop being so mean to people that are in this business. But they don’t, because if..

..something does happen it’s just another story to sell. People should learn to be respectful and realize that love makes the world go round, its not your job to sell another stupid magazine for a story that is going to be over in five minutes.’

Miley revealed that she is a homebody and doesn’t get out much: ‘I don’t think you will believe this. I just live under my own little rock. I don’t really read things or get out often.‘ Miley doesn’t go out to clubs either:

‘I’m not the most social human being, I just try to ignore everyone.’ Do tabloids bother her? ‘I live my own life so I guess I don’t really mind because it does not affect me.’

I love Miley. <3

Yes! First.
    Amazinggg

WAT

Is she kidding? She goes out almost every day with Liam. Nice try.

SELENA

/ SELENA

• robbobwarnpeace

:O how interesting

Love her :D
    ‘I’m not the most social human being, I just try to ignore everyone.
    COOL;)

spammer

• INeedAHero

Aww love her <3

i heart thatt

shes so so pretty

Miley and Selena should be friends. MILENA!

• ET

Is she kidding? She goes out almost every day with Liam. Nice try.
    LULZ. Okay

she goes out to clubs all the time, wtf is she talking about?

Nice pic OU, btw

I always kneel before the Miley-God.

Is she kidding? She’s out almost every day with Liam and her friends. but I get what she’s saying with everything else.

People don’t die from drug overdoses because people are “mean” to them, they die because they are surrounded by enablers who kiss their ass and are willing to make a quick buck by selling them drugs. Way to oversimplify shit, Miley.

Is she kidding? She goes out almost every day with Liam. Nice try.

but not to clubs

HELL NO

selena is uncorrupted, let her stay that way!

kissasses

• Janis Lan

she goes out to clubs all the time, wtf is she talking about?

Stfu, dumbass.

• HeyYouOkayNot

love how she’s so carefree now

• XsparksflyX

‘I’m not the most social human being, I just try to ignore everyone.’

guess we have one thing in common girl :D

I hope people won’t take this too serious, and by people I mean Miley-haters….

• Dreamer X33

she looks skinny in this picture :| or maybe im just jealous that she’s very pretty . *thinks hard*

how am i a dumbass? there are pics of her there. -_- i’m not bashing her, i’m just questioning why she is so blatantly lying.

She looks quite ugly and quite skinny, yes.

• :|

Yes, that’s why you go to Katsuya and Koi at every opportunity…?

• m

Is she kidding? She goes out almost every day with Liam. Nice try.
    I know she odes lol she needs to think before she talks

m, thank you for being the only sane miley stan on this site.

I always kneel before the Miley-God.

——————————
    LOL! So true. Ha ha ha, that comment made my day.

• m

m, thank you for being the only sane miley stan on this site.

I may be a miley fan but I don’t worship her and sometimes she does say stupid things.

HOLAA said:

why is there so much miley hate today?

people who don’t have nothing else to do I guess:P

• Janis Lan

…lol. i’m sorry, but some of you are way too naive.
    __

Did you just learn that word or something? I’m not being naive, but you are talking about some bullshit you don’t even know a shit about. Who’s being what now, huh?

• Duh!

Oh of course, blame the media on celebrities dying of drug overdoses. Um news flash Miley, but people die of drug overdoses every single day all over the world, not just in hollywood. And its almost always because they have an addiction problem, not because they are depressed over stories the media writes about them. She is so ignorant!

i have nothing against miley at all
    but she constantly says one thing and does another
    to look cool or sound mature? idk
    she just annoys me sometimes
    if gossip bothers her and she rants about it, fine
    but if she claims that it doesn’t and STILL rants about it?
    sorry, that’s annoying
    ______

1. How is she trying to sound ~cool and mature?

THIS.IS.THE.TRUTH.

Tabloids are the ONES who destroy the stars.
    AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

2. Im a Miley stan, A HUGE ONE, but i admit that sometimes she says stupid things.. SO WHAT? I do it too, and Im completly sure you do too.

I freaking hate how teenagers RANT about teenagers when we are all the same, in th words of Jason: “we are all the same shit”.

3. Its completely normal that she rants about it, COMPLETELY, i would find it ODD that she didn’t. KNOCK KNOCK shes a human too. SHOCKING. Ikr?

Im not this harsh or ~intense normally, because I KNOW that the girl does say stupid things, but what she said HERE, is completely REAL.

• Christina

Yeah, she’s awesome and all but a lot of the things she say don’t make sense at all :/

Miley revealed that she is a homebody and doesn’t get out much: ‘I don’t think you will believe this. I just live under my own little rock. I don’t really read things or get out often.’ Miley doesn’t go out to clubs either:

–HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! even SHE doesn’t believe that

you’re naive. her own fans admit that she drinks and probably does drugs too. (see: anythingdisney, post about a girl sitting right next to miley and demi at the burger joint).

team Miley and Liam!!!

Haha mimi! please stop

love her music but girl is such a hypocrite
    miley, if you don’t care about what gossipers say
    then stop ranting about it on mileyworld every day

LMAO. I wish you’d be in her shoes for ONE FUCKING TIME, to see how does it feels. HOW BET YOU you wouldn’t resist half of the hate and creepers she gets. Now like you dont know shit, STFU
    Take a walk in her shoes; you’ll fall on the first step
    Ignored them selena fans are trying to pull what miley fans says about selena. You know they always got to copy from the best what you expect from selena fans. They follow the biggest copy cat of all time I don’t expect any less from selena fans but copy from miley fans words. It’s expected of selena fans look who they follow so am never surprise when they copy from us.

love her music but girl is such a hypocrite
    miley, if you don’t care about what gossipers say
    then stop ranting about it on mileyworld every day

Take a walk in her shoes; you’ll fall on the first step

She is social well manner in case you didn’t understand that. What she means by social is the social life in hollywood you know clubbing,partying,drinking she don’t do that she keep away from that.

she was talking about certain people who are copying her and she doesn’t like it. I will feel bother if i had an idiot as a copy cat and doing everything move i made that what she talking about. she a quadriplet threat and then all the others came right after her. And don’t come saying hilary because she didn’t write her own music or compose her music or play instruments. Miley is the one who doing everything at the same time. People are trying to imitate and they are failing big time but I guess disney notice because they keep on saying the next miley cyrus not another name.

It’s true have you listen to some artist who have come out they suck, before singer took pride in their art and they did everything from writer their own song,to perfecting it, to bring the most meaning music and songs.

miley didn’t take vocal lessons in disney, she already knew how to sing and she already knew how to act. All they did is put her gift and craft to work.

corporate pawn is what selena and demi are doing, selena took singing lesson after been on disney because disney wanted her to make a record and demi went into acting when her passion was to sing they were made after not before like miley that came with those gift. Miley sang before on television and she also acted on a movie call big fish and came in some video way before disney and she was a performer for her cheerleading squad all they did is put her to work and advertised her and everything else was up to her. If that was the case why demi and selena has taken off as fast as miley????? explain that!
    __________________________

okay no offense but you REALLY need to get a life!

• ET

ET, can you please take your annoying-ass self back to anythingdisney and stop stretching the goddamn page?

No, i cant.

mimi said:

she’s not “social”, yet she’s bffs with the paparazzi and goes to pap hotspots all the time. she hates “quadruple threats”… like herself. she misses the good ol’ days of “true artists” when she herself is a complete corporate pawn. what ISN’T a contradiction?

yeah tell them

it’s a contradiction
    i’m not bashing her, ffs, i’m just sayin

• JonasxCyrus

Love her<3333

• yeahyeahyeah

__

You’re a dumbass, because that’s a freaking lie. Show us ONE picture of her “clubbing”
    ____________

anything else?

_______

Sure..

• RockYourBody

Bravo. Brava. Miley.
    That’s why I love her. :)

• m

zzz said:
    you are missing the point
    she is saying blatantly that she doesn’t care about gossip
    that’s cool
    but the fact is that she takes to mileyworld
    every
    single
    week
    to rant about… GOSSIP
    it’s a contradiction
    i’m not bashing her, ffs, i’m just sayin
    not every week. and besides it looks like her little sister is running that site

HOLAA said:

every
    single
    week
    to rant about… GOSSIP
    it’s a contradiction
    i’m not bashing her, ffs, i’m just sayin
    LOL, she only does that to tell her fans that a rumor or something isn’t true.
    You = FAIL!

• FlowaTri

Basically she is saying she doesnt go out EVERYDAY. So what if she goes clubbing once in a while or goes out to eat once in a while?? is the girl not allowed to go to a nice restaurant to eat and treat her self when she feels like?

Your acting like she said she never EVER goes out, Then she would be lying.

Give it up already ffs!

If she doesnt explain herself properly u all jump on her crotch like she is the biggest liar ever. You get the gist of what she is saying yet you have to find some flaw in her sentence to call her out. SMH

what? go look for it, i assure you it’s there. oh, and i guess we’re going to ignore miley’s azn party pic, in which everyone in the goddamn picture was high and drunk off their asses.

dear slutty cryus!
    shut the fuck up already!!!
    you are not a wise person so stop the bullshiz please!

DISAPPEAR FROM THIS UNIVERSE YOU HAG!!!!

How would she know what rumors were out there if she didn’t check sites like this, eh?

• m

yeahyeahyeah said:

____________

anything else?
    when was this?

• zzz

during her ~dark days~ after nick iirc
    i think thomas whatshisface was with her

• katie bug :)

______

thats exactly what i was thinking. she acts like what the media does is the worst thing in the world but people gets lies and rumors spread about them all them time whether their famous or not. and i agree that her thinking that this is what causes celebrities to die of drug overdoses was very ignorant. usually people who have drug problems have alot of inner demons. if you are already a strong person from the start you would not let rumors/stories/etc get to you enough for you to develop serious problems like drug addiction.

• Delilah_Marie

Hm. This is odd. I thought she was more of an outgoing,social butterfly..maybe she’s changed? Cause..that’s how she use to be. Anyway,she looks SO SO gorgeous in this picture. I love herrr,social or not. She’s just bein’ Mileyyy! xD

• Your Mom Was Here

gotta love Milez :)

• Your Mom Was Here

DAMN MIMI :| That’s a speech haha :D

• Your Mom Was Here

I say ‘damn’ too much

:D

i dont know…. but… I REALY LIKE THIS MILEY CYRUS…

When? Sorry, but they are the “People” of online blogs.

• JonasGirl007

Lalalala
    No lambs.

peacelovehearts said:

peacelovehearts said:

I think the haters are just enjoying this
    Of course they are…
    They wouldn’t be hatin if they weren’t.
    That’s why I don’t see the point in fighting
    well sometimes is funny but nah
    I love bitching with selena stans.
    I find it amusing :P

La la Land.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

peacelovehearts said:

I think the haters are just enjoying this
    Of course they are…
    They wouldn’t be hatin if they weren’t.
    That’s why I don’t see the point in fighting
    well sometimes is funny but nah
    I love bitching with selena stans.
    I find it amusing :P
    haha yeah but here is no Selena trouble :(
    haha I want a Selena post so I can be bitchie to them :P
    I knoww.. All the teenies have gone away :(

I’m starting to get annoyed with how similar Miley is too me. It’s ridiculous. I like her but darn she has the same personality as me. I don’t feel unique anymore at all :(

• Timber518

For the most part I agree with her, but she always acts like people spend all their time targeting celebrities and they don’t. Everyone gets bullied and gets made fun of, especially over the internet. I’ll bet at least one person is going to yell at me even just for saying this. I mean, I understand what she’s saying and that it is kinda pathetic that people will take a tragedy that happened to someone and turn it around and exploit it to try to sell magazines, but jeez… not everyone spends their life hating on celebs. Just saying.

And I’m going to leave now so I don’t have to see people yelling at me. I’m not hating on Miley. I love her, so trust me, that’s not it. This is just my opinion.

She doesn’t go to club’s because she’s SEVENTEEN!

No good club would even let her hillbilly ass through the doors anyways.

And she’s a LIAR. “I don’t go out to clubs” Bitch you tried in another country and they denied your flat faced ass!

• disney_girl

StarLightSTARbright
    Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:04 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

Miley is so real and so down to earth, I love her.

Love yah!

• Timber518

SO WHAT IF SHE LIKES TO EAT OUT. I LIKE IT TOO.

Dammit.

IDG why is people even complaining.

Holy crap, dude! She wasn’t saying that there was anything wrong with wanting to eat out! Chill. Jesus Christ.

She’s saying that Miley says she likes to stay at home but she’s always seen going out to lunch. She didn’t say anything about you so take a breather.

It’s like saying, “I don’t really like to read” and then spending all your time at the library. It’s contradicting.

You need to learn how to not take things so personally.

• mimi

If she hates going out and socializing so much, why does she eat out so often? I see her outside more than most celebs.
    I don’t get her at all. Her mouth says one thing, her actions the exact opposite.

anyone older than 14 can comprehend what she saying she talking about partying not eating food those are normal stuff jesus.

why am I in oceanup again????

• mimi

True everyone gets bullied but they celebrities get bullied 10x worse, not to mention everytime some don’t like your work is very sad for them. You know when you really put your heart in something and people all they do is critique, now am talking about the stars who loves to do art for the passion not for the money like certain girls who can’t sing on disney and just doing it for fun. I think stars have it hard because you don’t only have friend talking,but producers,directors,critics,media,co-worker, everyone is hard on stars. Some have tought skin like miley but other they go into depression. I think miley has stay this strong because of her family base unit is very solid. But someone with a weak base will have fall apart with all the thing people did to miley in 2008 and perez and even ocean don’t help all they look for is for negativety instead of the good in them.

• Janis Lan

Arent the haters mostly the anonymous peeps ? Lol its probably the same person -_-
    __

It is the same person. She’s like ” What the other girl is tryin’ to say is …” No, hunny … IT’S JUST YOU. Freaking annoying, person.

• StarLightSTARbright

lol

miley doesn’t party at all wtf are y’all talkin about?

lmao she even denied this herself.

peacelovehearts said:

I think the haters are just enjoying this
    Of course they are…
    They wouldn’t be hatin if they weren’t.
    That’s why I don’t see the point in fighting
    well sometimes is funny but nah

TMZ is a pretty damn reliable site.

• ET

nahhh all employees of clubs anonymously blab to tmz for a pretty penny.
    _______

Thats possible but then again, Pictures or it didnt happen?

All empoyees of cubs anonymously take pictures for tmz for a pretty penny.

Im sure about that.

• CoinBears

Miley, you live under your rock. It makes people realize you aren’t what they perceive you to be.

If she came out of a club and did something wrong, I think we would have known. I am sure nothing wrong happened there.

• MileyIsBestest

comee on. everyone drinks, expecially at 17. i was 14 last year and my sister was 17 and i went to all her parties and played beer pongg. its no big deal if you know how to handle youreselfff. she wlready pretty much said she drank at her 17th partyy. who caresss.

Who cares? it seems as though you do!

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

I think the haters are just enjoying this
    Of course they are…
    They wouldn’t be hatin if they weren’t.
    That’s why I don’t see the point in fighting
    well sometimes is funny but nah
    I love bitching with selena stans.
    I find it amusing :P

• StarLightSTARbright

TMZ is a pretty damn reliable site.

Haha, okay. Some gossip site or from Miley herself?
    I’m pretty sure if it was true she would have just ignored it or something, not went all out and posted a blog about it.

• Dreamer X33

They act like we’re that stupid*shakes head* I dont get it if you dont like the person just Ignore.IS it that hard ? whatever though them hating on a person they dont actually know personally just make’s them look like low-life losers. ;)

:\ I’m just saying. Miley is obviously going to deny everything that she can. It’s Hollywood. See: Demi and the Magical Cutting Bracelets.

• ET

TMZ is a pretty damn reliable site.
    ____

Not really, theyve been proved wrong several times.

IDRK if with Miley but in general.-

lol that has happened, repeatedly, but miley is so scandalous that no one gives a fuck. compared to panty shots, who cares if she gets drunk?

no, it hasnt. I never heard of miley partying at clubs. Apart from that Halloween night and the TMZ story (which she and the club owners denied)

• I am who i am whatever that means

Lol@ people saying accusing Miley of clubbing! you want to talk about clubbing? that’s Lindsey Lohan, and Miley is angel compared to Lindsey! Miley goes out to dance with friends once in a blue moon, so no that’s not clubbing my friends!

• StarLightSTARbright

She’s not going to deny everything, just the obvious things people should have common sense for.

____________

SO WHAT IF SHE LIKES TO EAT OUT. I LIKE IT TOO.

Dammit.

IDG why is people even complaining.

Gahhhhh

• StarLightSTARbright

I just remembered i’m home alone.

• mimi

They are clubs but for teens like teen clubbing or whatever

Yeah! there are clubs for teens but you can get in adults clubs too by that I mean over 21.

Teen clubs serve soda.
    The other serve both soda and alcohol and drugs so you need to watch your back.

• hahaha

you spend your time writing paragraphs defending someone who doesn’t even know you EXIST.

you are in desperate need of a hobby.

——————-
    Dude ; as much as I agree with you I’m going to have to say this is a common case of a pot calling the kettle black. You’re on a gossip site too haha . Even though you might not be writing paragraphs, you’re still reading about people who don’t know you exist. Same idea.

i love people who bash other oceanup readers for not having a life when they clearly dont either?
    ____

And I love how people assume that just because you spend a few minutes on a website, it instantly means you have no life. WTF? Really?

• me!

SHE GOES OUT ALL THE TIME! LIKE OMG!! But i still think shes a slut, and shes really sarcastic and smart alcy in interveiws!

• mimi

who knows how to dance here? what type of dances you all dance too?

Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:58 pm
    joejonasFTW said:

z0mfg she is such a g00d role model? :’D i kidd but all Celebrities are not good role models because you can’t follow their every move. Your own role model should be within your family like your dad, mom, uncle, aunt, etc. Not some celebrity yeah you can follow their acting and whatever.
    Say that to the Selena teenies

• HeyYouOkayNot

Anyone with formspringme account here?

I wonder what she thinks about Jemi? Or if she still talks to the JB?

• Jerry

Ocasinally

• Hannahh

I’m sorry Texas, but this time you’ve gone too far. You’re nothing but a bunch of racist rednecks now and I have no respect for you.

o_O WTF. D:

If Selena would have say this
    people would be like
    “Ohhh she’s such a good role model”
    why Miley is getting bashed too when se says something good?
    UGH! grow people!

ummm you people REALLY need to get out more.
    i’ve gone clubbing numerous times and i’m 15 yrs old…
    if you have money, you can get into the hardest clubs w/o ID or anything. all u need is to buy a table or a bottle.

you need to educate yourselves before saying miley cant club b/c she’s too young. she doesn’t club because she chooses not to. not because she can’t.

I leigt can not believe the haters comments and there case of not being able read i am just sitting hear and laughing Miley didn’t contradict anything

being social =/= going out

those are completely different things.

Not to mention when she said i live under my own rock have you notice that even though Nicole and Chelsea like Miley she never really hangs out with them. Why? because outside her group she doesn’t really socialise. I am actually exactly the same. just saying oh the hater fail again

stop spamming me ou

• fan4lyftwitter

If Selena would have say this
    people would be like
    “Ohhh she’s such a good role model”
    why Miley is getting bashed too when se says something good?
    UGH! grow people!

just ignore the selena stans most went to sleep now anyways its passed their bed time.

• Miley Soul

ummm you people REALLY need to get out more.
    i’ve gone clubbing numerous times and i’m 15 yrs old…

I’ve been clubbing too, like 3 or 4 times and I’m 17 years old. I dont think its that hard to get in if you are with the right people. People on here just think they know everything when in reality they are naive and don’t get out of the house and just assume things.

hahaha get a life.

you are in desperate need of a hobby.

fan4lyftwitter said:

If Selena would have say this
    people would be like
    “Ohhh she’s such a good role model”
    why Miley is getting bashed too when se says something good?
    UGH! grow people!

LMAOxD they’re dreaming about a Nelena reconcilation xD lol

• Hannahh

Miley can get into a club because she is Miley.
    I’m not going to say that she DOES go clubbing, but she definitely can. Easily.
    OF course she CAN.
    But it’d be ALL over the news.
    As easy as that.

I definitely don’t think she does go clubbing. :) We’d know if she did.
    I was just telling the people that were saying she’s too young to even get in, that she actually could get in really easily.

• hmmm

If Selena would have say this
    people would be like
    “Ohhh she’s such a good role model”
    why Miley is getting bashed too when se says something good?
    UGH! grow people!
    ____
    I don’t see why Selena, or anyone else, would be a “good role model” for this. It’s just random, not good not bad. But Selena actually does seem less open and sociable, so at least it would be believable if she said it.

hahaha get a life.

you are in desperate need of a hobby.

——————-

ahaha get a life.

you are in desperate need of a hobby.

——————-

• Jerry

Wise girl…

• Miley,suckmydonut

Suck it up Miley, EVERYONE is bullied, whether they are in the spotlight or not. At some point in life, people are made fun of or feel bad because someone says something mean to them. I know you might get it 10x worse, but it’s by people you don’t know, so it really doesn’t (well, shouldnt) affect you as much as you’re saying.

i go clubbing all the time and i’m 16
    not to mention im not rich or famous
    suck on that bitches.

• joejonasFTW

Some of you guys really are very stupid

going out =/= being social

being social is making friends with people incase you haven’t notice Miley has alot of friends but she doesn’t really hang out with them. ashley, vanessa, carly, emily etcx

• joejonasFTW

They are clubs but for teens like teen clubbing or whatever..

• mimi

Miley has a thick skin she speaking up on behalf of herself as well as other stars. She stand up for all stars and that is very admirable.

• themileylove

love her!

“miley didn’t take vocal lessons in disney, she already knew how to sing and she already knew how to act. ”

I’m sorry, but even as a Miley fan, that is bullshit. Miley lipsynched for the first year or two of her career and her acting was just bad. She’s gotten better, but it wasn’t this instantaneous thing. And Miley is just as much of a corporate pawn as the other Disney girls are.

• Delilah_Marie

Miley didn’t lipsync. Who ever said she didn’t take voice lessons,doesn’t know what they are talking about. But,I agree that she wasn’t very good at acting but she could always sing. She only lipsynched when she HAD to for concerts that were for the show or something. Any other time she was singing live if it was her choice.

• m

Delilah_Marie said:
    she did sing live even for the hannah concerts but she used autotune and a back-up track. Disney needs everything to be perfect and she can’t do all those hannah moves and sing at the same time

• mimi

excuse me what were you saying about miley singing.

HERE!

big fish movie

doc

miley cheerleading a performer

MIley is not on this video but is her old team so you can see some of the things she did.

I think all this thing prepared her for disney she did everything from singing to acting to performing to having stage presence. Disney just advertised her talent.

• zzz

oh lord mimi

• cyrsxoxo4life

She is just so humble. I would not read about myself either. I would live under my own shell because guess what “nobodys perfect” and even SHE can make mistake but I think she is doing a fantastic job at what she does. She brightens my day even when I’m down. I love her so much. Please, leave her alone for once.

pathetic. those who use drugs, and especially those who die from them are not just “news stories” and they aren’t just celebrities gone wrong. richer people are more likely to find a drug of choice and abuse it. its readily available, affordable, and an easy way out of their “turmoil” of fame, fortune and beautiful happiness that they no longer want because they can’t put up with it for one reason or another. instead of complaining they go off the deep end. in no way should miley blame the public for these scenarios. the drug user is the problem. the pressure is a problem, yes… but the USER is the one that is held accountable.

it’s a shame. don’t get me wrong. but there are a lot of nonfamous people who die from drug use – they weren’t driven to it by celebrity, paparazzi, and many weren’t even driven by hate. typically in teens, non drug-related suicides are those driven by hate.

so she really shouldn’t find reasons to morph her complaining into a good cause. because although she cares, she sort of sounds idiotic.

exactly. people aren’t paid for their talent. they are paid for their loss of a personal life. they are paid to put up with paps that follow them everywhere. they are paid to be invaded. do you know how much i’d let them invade if i was a near billionaire? seriously. give me a break.

• joejonasFTW

I only have a RP Formspring >;D

I feel bad for her it’s like the media crushed her spirit. Damn tabloids.

peacelovehearts said:

HeyYouOkayNot said:
    Anyone with formspringme account here?

question for question? :D
    yeep:)

I am just CREEPING, but I couldn’t help but notice that someone said that Megan Fox has no personality, but they liked Selena Gomez.

What the fuck?

If Megan has no personality, Selena must be a fucking dead corpse ghost.

• joejonasFTW

HeyYouOkayNot
    Mar 15, 2010 @ 07:13 pm

joejonasFTW said:

Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:58 pm
    joejonasFTW said:

Say that to the Selena teenies
    this goes out to everyone that say their my role model like the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, etc.. so gtfo, k? :’} kthx.
    I was just saying that on a joke mode:P
    but anyways if Miley Jonas Selena Demi or Barney is someones rolemodel is their buisness so IDC
    whatever you say :’}

joejonasFTW said:

HeyYouOkayNot
    Mar 15, 2010 @ 07:13 pm

joejonasFTW said:

Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:58 pm
    joejonasFTW said:

Say that to the Selena teenies
    I was just saying that on a joke mode:P
    whatever you say :’}
    Ok then :P

If celebs want to be left alone then they should give up their millions. I mean getting millions ONLY cause you can sing/dance/act (aka things most people do for fun)? Not worth it.

I’M ALONE NOOOOOUUUUU!!!! xD

• emma13

what does it say?
    im too lazy to click the link.

Point Blank, they’re going to rewrite history cutting everything bad that happened.
    wow. now thats something, lol. but why?

Im here!

• Diamondback

That little rock you live under.. is its first name Liam?

OH SNAP

• Hannahh

I just made a Formspring. Because I was bored.

Hannahh said:

I just made a Formspring. Because I was bored.

I’m going to ask you right now :P

agreed!!! and i personally don’t care if people don’t like her. i like her. n to me thats all that really counts. n oceanup comments also “proves” that im not the only one who likes her. I mean every celebrity has haters. So suck that haters!!! Your stupid comments arent gonna change nething! Miley 4eva!!!

• clip extensions

Wow, I love the hair. she’s gorgeous!Get Clip in Hair Extensions or DIY Extension kits for the lowest prices. All types of Hair Accessories available at Sarahs Hair Extensions.com
    clip extensions

What the fuck?

If Megan has no personality, Selena must be a fucking dead corpse ghost.

Yes, that was me. And I never said I liked Selena Gomez…I just found that person’s comment irrelevant. And Megan IS beyond fake.

• Why So Cyrus

So maybe Miley puts her foot in her mouth,
    at least she’s off doing something with her life.

That little rock you live under.. is its first name Liam?

………………….
    hahahahahaha, good one, loveit.

DUDE the media has nothing to do with people dying of drug overdoes hahahaa. That was the most retarded statement of the year. Honestly I hate famous people who complain about being famous. I agree with Miley that the scrutiny celebs face is dumb, but GUESS WHAT?? Its your choice to be famous! Especially a person like Miley who actually calls the paparazzi.

I enjoy her show and some of her songs but really someone should get this girl a muzzle cause she says the dumbest things

• MileyCChickx

I love how most people are trying to be dicks about Miley, when everyone else would be saying the exact same thing if they were’t trying to be the Teen Queen which they will never be *cough SELENE cough*. Miley keeps it real which is what makes her appealable to everyone. MIMI, i totslly agree with everything you said!!!
    TEAM MILEY!!!!!!!!
    I <3 Miley..

• MileyCChickx

****SELENA
    My laptop is kinda being a retard atm…

• Roro xox

miley cyrus bestest ? <33

• Dreamer X33

i feel horrible ;'(, im getting sick . urgggggg Why?!!?

• Dreamer X33

i feel horrible ;'(, im getting sick . urgggggg Why?!!?

chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And I don’t like Megan Fox (your pic) cause she’s fake, predictable and has zero personality. Who cares really? Everyone has different tastes.

If Megan Fox doesn’t have a personality than damn Selena must have -10 personality seriously? Selena faker than Megan so gtfo

Gtfo for what? Having an opinion? I’m sorry, “gtfo” is not an argument. I hope you don’t handle all disagreements in life by saying “gtfo, my opinion’s the best”. If so than good luck, you’ll need it!

Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    ET said:

She was saying that like she doesnt’ want the spotlight everywhere she goes
    She doesn’t always go out to party and thinks like that going to eat is so normal
    ugh people is so stupid sometimes

• JonasGirl007

La la Land.
    ===
    My mom wants a lamb…

No mom, no lambs.

• wtf?

…You don’t even know what you’re arguing for anymore, do you?
    __

You don’t even know what you’re talking about, bb. First, learn what clubbin’ is, and then show us Miley drinking and using drugs. When you do that, I’ll shut up.
    Do you HAVE to call everyone “bb” and “hunny” a billion times? Not that’s annoying!
    And no, clubbing DOES NOT mean “taking drugs and drinking”. Maybe you should check the definition.

• Janis Lan

…You don’t even know what you’re arguing for anymore, do you?

• remember_me

Sigh. Just to shut your lame ass up … here you go :

Good job.

• NadiaAf23

SHWOOOOOOOO

• peacelovehearts

Any more questions??? Pleaseeee???? I’m begging youu!?! Im super bored as fuck right now??? Ill give you a virtual hug????

__

LMAO! oh wow. You were talking about how she drinks like it was a fact, and then you come and tell me about how some of her fans think that. Sigh. Hunny, don’t talk about what other people think as if that’s a fact. When you can prove that she drinks and use drugs, then come back and tell me to shut the hell up, k? until then … shut the fuck up.

At the KCA’s there will basically be a Disney reunion so we’ll see.

• Dreamer X33

i LOVE miley’s outfit from the other post.

• m

SECOND! FAFKLSF

• Tis_Darling

I can hardly believe it but I’m liking this girl more and more everyday. She’s definitly getting smart about everything. People should ignore things said on the internet and what not.

• joejonasFTW

Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:58 pm
    joejonasFTW said:

Say that to the Selena teenies

anything else?
    ________

FYI She was 15/16 when that picture was taking Im PRETTY sure, she wasn’t ~allowed to enter to any club, but whatever

We live in a world where 10-year-old Drew Barrymore was served drinks and drugs.

peacelovehearts said:

I knoww.. All the teenies have gone away :(
    I hate how they think Selena is perfect and when you say something bad about her they all are like Nooo blah blah blah xD is so funny

• Hannahh

So at first, in the picture, I thought she was carrying a garbage bag. Then I realized it was a purse. And it doesn’t even look like a garbage bag…
    I think I need sleep.

• Your mom

Shes so surreal.

• mileyluver15

I love her!! shes amazing!! :)

Miley wants to be 25 years old so bad…slow down

Shes amazing.

• Nice Miley

She is such a fucking hypocrite! Just a couple years ago she was making fun of Selena and Demi on youtube where she knew millions of people would see and was purposefully trying to humiliate them. Hopefully she learned her lesson since them because she herself was once very mean to “people in the business” aka Selena and Demi! Think before you talk next time Miley!

• m

Nice Miley said:
    she was a kid back then. “everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days.:
    She is still a kid in case you haven’t noticed.

• HeyYouOkayNot

At the KCA’s there will basically be a Disney reunion so we’ll see.
    AWKWARD!!!

• joejonasFTW

i have a formspring account :’D

Shes amazing.

I 2nd that.

• Hannahh

who knows how to dance here? what type of dances you all dance too?

I do ballet and jazz, 5 days a week. :)
    I love it so much.

First, ? Probably not.. Fail.

anything else?
    __

That was the Grammys pre-party or after party. Try harder.

lol no it wasn’t

nelena breaks up & now their fans r being pathetic & hav to delete niley fans twitters ? wow u dont see niley fans doing tht .

I love Miley. <3

taken*

anyone watching the rock n roll hall of fame thing?

• peacelovehearts

HOLAA said:

i live under my own little rock too…rofl & i’m not social

lol me too :DD
    me too :P :)
    Well i live with Patrick. :P

anyone watching the rock n roll hall of fame thing?

L1K3 0MGZZZ $3L3N@ 1Z $0 PR3TTY

HAH! Peacelovehearts changed her picture because she KNOWS it was fucking stolen. I have the real girl on my facebook, FAKE ASS BITCH

• xCookieMuffin

Is she kidding? She goes out almost every day with Liam. Nice try.

Thats why she said “I don’t think you’ll beleive this.” And clearly, you don’t believe it :/.

• emma13

you guys all need to stop fighting. like wtf why bring selena into this post when she has nothing to do with it. i mean its common sense, which some people on here dont have.

• remember_me

____________

SO WHAT IF SHE LIKES TO EAT OUT. I LIKE IT TOO.

Dammit.

IDG why is people even complaining.

It’s not even technically called socializing if she’s with the same people.
    & yeah what is wrong with eating out?

• disney_girl

La la Land.
    ===
    My mom wants a lamb…

No mom, no lambs.

what’s lambs?…

• emma13

and who cares if she went clubbing or not. its not a big deal. so get the fuck over it. such immature people on this site. it just amazes me.

She’s a liar

• iloveyouux

LOVE.

• xCookieMuffin

She doesn’t go to club’s because she’s SEVENTEEN!

No good club would even let her hillbilly ass through the doors anyways.

….
    What does going to another country have to do with going to a club. & even if she did go to a club or tried to, it was like, once. And I don’t know if you knowtice, but shes 17. I know kids who are atleast 2 years younger and gone to a club.

• fan4lyftwitter

is it safe? are all the selena fans gone?

formspring.me/LaceyLeiiighx

• disney_girl

hungryyyyy

• chilllniggaa

MileyIsBestest
    Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

Umm no, I am 17, 18 next week. The legal age for drinking here is 18. I do not plan on drinking ever, I don’t drink, so please don’t make assumptions and say everyone drinks.
    okay im sorry. i mean every 17 year old that doesnt spend their time on oceanup. sorry, next time ill be more specific(:

• disney_girl

fan4lyftwitter
    Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:36 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

is it safe? are all the selena fans gone?

*zeep your mouth*

• mimi

She doesn’t go to club’s because she’s SEVENTEEN!

No good club would even let her hillbilly ass through the doors anyways.

No,honey you need to get out more often you can go clubbing at 17 hell even younger than that I know because i go! So don’t speak unless you gone clubbing ok! and even drew barrymore,linsay,monsey all gone clubbing before 16. Miley don’t go because she choose not to because for star is a complete different regime. I am not even a star and I have been clubbing, of course I don’t drink or anything i just love to go dancing with friends.

• fan4lyftwitter

ok one more hour and they should all be in bed:)

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsBestest said:

L1K3 0MGZZZ $3L3N@ 1Z $0 PR3TTY
    *hug*

& damnn… these questions are random as fuck.

• remember_me

• Hannahh

OceanUP is so boring. But it’s still better than homework. So I’ll stay on.

:) Hi guys!

• ET

You need to learn how to not take things so personally.
    ___

Believe me, i dont take these things personally at all. in fact Im with my Pajama, drinking coke and eating pringles.

We have half an hour fighting fot the same thing, I know the girl is not perfect. But then again, shes just leaving her life AS A TEENAGE, as me and you.

It just pisses me off when TEENAGERS rant about others teenagers like they are better. We are all the same hypocrital, bitter bitches. Because we are. We all have our moments.

Again, Shes JUST LIVING HER LIFE.

That was what i was trying to say.

• disney_girl

Fight for this shit!

• Cherry

I love following Jackie on twitter! Her stupid ass always gives me a good laugh. Every time i think that i have a pathetic life i look at her twitter and all better. :)

• Doom

13 poems. 7 more to go. wooooo

*hug*

& damnn… these questions are random as fuck.
    Lol did you realise its me and was being a tosser?!

____________

SO WHAT IF SHE LIKES TO EAT OUT. I LIKE IT TOO.

Dammit.

IDG why is people even complaining.

It’s not even technically called socializing if she’s with the same people.
    & yeah what is wrong with eating out?

There’s nothing wrong with eating out, going out or being sociable. And judging by her actions, she is very sociable.
    I just don’t understand why she’s pretending to be something she’s not.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i live under my own little rock too…rofl & i’m not social

• peacelovehearts

HeyYouOkayNot said:
    Anyone with formspringme account here?

question for question? :D

• MileyIsBestest

I don’t think some of you idiots realise that she is underage. How the heck will she be able to get into a club without an ID, let alone get alcohol. Grow a brain you stupid morons.

clubs will serve rich clientele all the booze they want. they’ll just lie to the police about it.

joejonasFTW said:

Mar 15, 2010 @ 06:58 pm
    joejonasFTW said:

Say that to the Selena teenies
    I was just saying that on a joke mode:P

yeahyeahyeah said:

____________

anything else?

Haha just because she is walking and someone is behind her you say that she is clubbing ?
    You need help

________

Just because DREW BARRYMORE was served at that age, does not mean, Miley do it.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW? Im not saying shes ~ innocent o whatever the hell you want, but, acting like you know everything about her life is kind of naive, dont you think?

If she were a drinker or a druggie we’d have already found out.. Why? Because Paparazzi follow her pretty much everywhere, if she gets out of a place DRUNK, dont think twice that it’ll be on the news five seconds later.

Drew Barrymore was just an example. All celebrities are served drinks and drugs regardless of age. And, to be frank, the paparazzi only follow Miley nowadays when she wants them to. They don’t follow her when she doesn’t call them, as seen by her drought of pictures for MONTHS and then suddenly pics every day just in time for TLS promotion.

• FlowaTri

And she says “i dont get out often”.

Not that she never goes out.

And the reporter said Miley doesnt go to Clubs. Miley didnt say that. She just said she wasnt social.

Thats what i understand from the article anyway.

lol no it wasn’t

Sigh. Just to shut your lame ass up … here you go :

• xoxo

How ironic is that? She is bashing gossip magazines to a gossip magazine

…lol. i’m sorry, but some of you are way too naive.

.. lol. you’re one to talk.

• ET

And she says “i dont get out often”.

Not that she never goes out.

Thats what i understand from the article anyway.
    ________
    THANK YOU.

Yes, no one gets drunk at afterparties.

. lol. technically nick was underaged when he was partyin it up at perezs bday fiesta. completely possible when you are the rich and elite

• StarLightSTARbright

Miley is so real and so down to earth, I love her.

• Janis Lan

Yes, no one gets drunk at afterparties.
    __

What are you trying to say, dude? You posted that picture, trying to say that she was clubbin’, when she was at some party for the Grammys. Seriously, I don’t even have to say anything else, you’re just … yeah

______

LOL, Okay, lets supposed it.

but, again, How’d you know that?

And, we’d have already found out, dont you think?..

That is such a juicy story for not-to-care. JFS

• MileyIsBestest

There is a difference between a club and a party. Get that through your thick head.

Nice Miley said:

___________________________________________

Omg you are so right! Lol I love her but she sure knows how to put her foot in her mouth.

I didn’t post that picture. And it wasn’t at a party for the Grammys, it was for a party AFTER the afterparty. It was at Club Social, IIRC.

eh, not really. you can get drunk at either.

lol

miley doesn’t party at all wtf are y’all talkin about?

___

Sweet mother of Jesus, let it go dude!

It was InStyle and Grammy Salute, now stfu. Dayuum.

• yooo

im a 15 year old version of her. its insane. im so anti social, me and and my bestfriend were at a wedding and we stayed in the bathroom and took pictures and chilled the whole time. then we played a little gig for everyone then we just wentt and sat in the car. i seriously sit at home with my bestfriend and play guitar all day its crazy how alike we are. WE WILL BE BESTFRIENDS, JUST WAITT(: lovee you milesss (:

:|…the party was at a club.

No, it wasn’t. o_O This was after the InStyle thing. It wasn’t even at the same venue. I’m sorry that this upsets you.

______

*Butts in* That doesnt make sense.

Miley Cyrus keeps it cute in a multi-colored multi-patterned minidress at the InStyle and Grammy Salute to Fashion at nightclub Boulevard 3 on Thursday in Los Angeles.

Just because is place in a Club does not mean shes “clubbing”, please USE LOGIC.

Its a party.

Then Selena was clubbing too at Vanessa’s bday party.

BITCH PLEASE.

…i don’t think that she’s the way you think she is.

__

LMAO! you’re such a joke … I don’t even know why I’m getting so worked over this. HA!

How many times do we have to go over this?

InStyle event = Boulevard 3

Miley clubbing = Club Social

Not the same place. Enough.

Yes, how dare I use logic!

• StarLightSTARbright

Helloooo, people.
    I have had alcohol offered to me before at huge parties and i’m the same age as Miley.
    In other countries people can start drinking at like, 16 or 17. Obviously she can go to clubs in different countries but she choses not to. Not only that, maybe she just doesn’t see the clubbing and parties fun. It doesn’t matter if you have been to one before or not.

• chilllniggaa

• Janis Lan

How many times do we have to go over this?

InStyle event = Boulevard 3

Miley clubbing = Club Social

Not the same place. Enough.
    ___

Freaking dumbass!, clearly you can see her on the carpet for the party SHE was at. Oh My God

• MileyIsBestest

Oh anonymous, does it really matter if it was at a club. Shut up, do you even know what clubbing is? Clearly not.

• zzz

dude lol
    all the girl is saying is the pics of miley stumbling out of club social
    were not from the same time as miley on the carpet outside boulevard 3
    chill

__

It’s pretty clear that she doesn’t.

• fail

aha this whole interview is so conradicting. first she complains about how mean the media is and then goes on to say that she doesn’t care what people say about her. its like make up your mind! either you do or you don’t lol. my guess is that she does and is trying to make it look like she doesn’t..which in turn makes it totally obviously that she does care. haha!

…You don’t even know what you’re arguing for anymore, do you?

lol

miley doesn’t party at all wtf are y’all talkin about?
    _____

Actually, do your research first because apparently, its a politic of the Club LIV, that the employees arent allowed to talk about the people who goes on the club, so nice try, dear.

I think the haters are just enjoying this

• m

lol

miley doesn’t party at all wtf are y’all talkin about?
    did u even read that link you posted? in that article it says miley’s rep denied the rumors.

• CoinBears

What I love is that a piece of gossip is ONLY gossip for a certain amount of time. In our Disney world: Jaylor breakup – everywhere for weeks, analyzing and criticizing everything. Miley and her pictures – fricken every web page, gossip magazine and newspaper. These days? It comes up once or twice, but not as much as before. Basically, when Miley lays low (like she does w/Liam), she’s not in faces as much as she was w/Justin – although he was using her.

Personally, I like that she doesn’t go out much anymore. The downside is that I don’t see her much anymore.

Yes, and Demi’s rep said that her cutting scars were from gummy bracelets.

• Dreamer X33

nahhh all employees of clubs anonymously blab to tmz for a pretty penny.

I love her soo much and it hurts me to see her get hurt by those losers who couldn’t give a cra* whether she has feelings or not. She may not be the flawless squeeky clean reputation disney princess everyone wants her to be anymore, but you know what, she’s freaking real. And that there is what counts in my book!

how is she real when everything that comes out of her mouth is a complete contradiction?

• mimi

She doesn’t go to club’s because she’s SEVENTEEN!

No good club would even let her hillbilly ass through the doors anyways.

….

I used to live in new york and trust me you can go clubbing before 16 all you have to do is look hot and they let you in and of course a fake ID just in case. I don’t recommended if you not street wise. Some girl are so stupid they drink. Never drink, never take anything from a guy that has been open and never leave your water or drink unatended, clubbing is not the only place to hangout, there are also fraternities parties,college parties and do not go to those without friend ever. Some girls have gotten their drink spike and they end up with a belly.

• HeyYouOkayNot

she goes out to clubs all the time, wtf is she talking about?
    you have proves?
    I don’t think so

just google “miley clubbing”. hell she was just doing it during her tour, do y’all have short attention spans or something?

• emma13

what does it say?
    im too lazy to click the link.

___

Most people use drugs to make themselves feel better, because they’re not happy.

boy you stupid. she talking about star goes into drugs because they can’t handle the presure because people are so mean all the time hollywood,papz,hater,critics,tabloids. I think she well spoken for someone who is so young she has a good grasp on fame and she very mature and very intelligent. I like the way she standing up not only for her but for all her fellow stars.

go miley!!!!!!!

Mimi, sit the fuck down.

• MileyIsBestest

Lol I have been following her for less then 24 hours and she is driving me crazy. She is nuts.

She gets drunk all the time and does drugs WTF is she talking about? Oh wait thats Demi.

• Hannahh

Miley can get into a club because she is Miley.
    I’m not going to say that she DOES go clubbing, but she definitely can. Easily.

Cherry said:

LMAO xD

Explain how she contradict herself. I think she did great on this interview but then again is miley cyrus she very intelligent.

• m

the only time she went “clubbing” was last halloween when she went into the bar for like 5 minutes and sand “i love rock n roll” karaeke. That’s all the clubbing shes’s done

Nah, she goes clubbing a lot. Note that by “clubbing” I don’t mean getting drunk off her ass, I just mean going to a club.

• fan4lyftwitter

If Miley was this clubber and bad person that Selena stans say she would be in everymagazine with photos of her getting drunk etc. But there are not any because she doesn’t. the media wishes she does though

I feel like all these Jemi news is taking over and outstaging Miley and her movie.

All I hear in the media is Jemi Jemi Jemi.

word. ppl need 2 hop off their dick

• xCookieMuffin

why am I in oceanup again????

Because you love arguing with Miley haters.

• mimi

why am I in oceanup again????

Because you love arguing with Miley haters.

oh! yeah! lol! thanks for reminding me!

• remember_me

what does it say?
    im too lazy to click the link.

• XsparksflyX

Lol
    not true I guess, but kinda funny ;)

She’s dumb.

• peacelovehearts

Miley is amazing <3

Mimi, sit the fuck down.
    excuse me dumbass what do you want. Sorry, but I don’t listen or talk idiot.

Aweesomee!! love her!

• zzz

sigh
    love her music but girl is such a hypocrite
    miley, if you don’t care about what gossipers say
    then stop ranting about it on mileyworld every day

__

She was just singing one song in a bar.

She’s a complete clubber.

such naivete. :’)

• peacelovehearts

Anyone want to ask me some questions?? i have no idea how to use it?!? :DD

• MileyIsBestest

Hey mimi, I’ve missed you. How are you??!

• ET

I fucking love her IDGAF about what people think.

Bunch of bitches

• JonasGirl007

is this relevant?

We’re not allowed to criticize her when she acts and/or says dumbass things? Please. You can be a fan without worshiping her.

It was suppose to be Miley/ Last Song promo
    and Jemi had to ruined it!

Oh, please. I have no time for this bullshit game of yours. Stop posting as an anon, you moron, we all know it’s you.

__

If you’re talking about that “club” in London which isn’t really a club, she was having dinner.

JEMI JEMI JEMI!! :D

• lilxlovebug

sigh
    love her music but girl is such a hypocrite
    miley, if you don’t care about what gossipers say
    then stop ranting about it on mileyworld every day
    ———————–
    agree 100%

…She goes clubbing. She went clubbing in Georgia. She went clubbing on tour. She went clubbing in Europe. You’re acting like I’m calling her the Antichrist.

zzz said:
    sigh
    love her music but girl is such a hypocrite
    miley, if you don’t care about what gossipers say
    then stop ranting about it on mileyworld every day

• MileyIsBestest

Wtf, m is not the only sane Miley fan on her… shut up!

• zzz

uh
    look
    if she’s going to claim to not care what people say about her
    then she should not be complaining about…
    what people say about her
    period
    sit down plz

such naivete. :’)
    __

Lookin’ ass, haha. I’m being naive? no bb, I’m just telling you what happend … which was very clear. She sang a song, and left.

• XsparksflyX

miley? clubbing?
    you little haters have no ideas what clubbing means. going to a restaurant with your bf is not clubbing.
    If she would spend her nights in clubs we would know. and btw, clubbing is fun.

lol dude no one goes to a club to perform one song. she prolly got drunk or somethin. not a big deal.

She does go clubbing a lot. To do her job as a stripper that is

Anyone want to ask me some questions?? i have no idea how to use it?!? :DD

__________
    ohmygoodness you are beautiful… what the hell are you doing on oceanup?
    ____
    LOL How can you tell that someone’s beautiful over a severly photoshopped mini-sized picture? I can’t even see her!
    But I don’t see what looks have to do with being interested in oceanup and gossip.

peacelovehearts said:
    Anyone want to ask me some questions?? i have no idea how to use it?!? :DD

__________
    ohmygoodness you are beautiful… what the hell are you doing on oceanup?

False. She’s a drunk ass whore!!!!

miley isn’t a stripper, tbh. strippers are classier than she is. personal boundary laws and all.

zzz said:
    uh
    look
    if she’s going to claim to not care what people say about her
    then she should not be complaining about…
    what people say about her
    period
    sit down plz
    I get what you mean, because the girl can say stupid things sometimes.
    But, when you get THAT amount of hate, you TRY to not care, but You WILL, not matter what.
    She does not care, How do i know? Because if she did care, shell be a train wreck by now, which shes not.

Everybody has those days when they want to shut the world down.

Geez.

• peacelovehearts

False. She’s a drunk ass whore!!!!
    HOW DARE YOU!
    SHE”S A NICE LADY!!!

• HOLAA

i live under my own little rock too…rofl & i’m not social

lol me too :DD

• zzz

i have nothing against miley at all
    but she constantly says one thing and does another
    to look cool or sound mature? idk
    she just annoys me sometimes
    if gossip bothers her and she rants about it, fine
    but if she claims that it doesn’t and STILL rants about it?
    sorry, that’s annoying

• StarLightSTARbright

chilllniggaa said:

She said that they had their fun before they came to her party.

• xCookieMuffin

Personally, I don’t like Selena (sit down Selena teenies). Theres something about her that I just can’t like.

• ET

Miley can get into a club because she is Miley.
    I’m not going to say that she DOES go clubbing, but she definitely can. Easily.
    OF course she CAN.
    But it’d be ALL over the news.
    As easy as that.

• peacelovehearts

I think the haters are just enjoying this
    Of course they are…
    They wouldn’t be hatin if they weren’t.

• MileyIsBestest

I think the point she is trying to make is that the same way there reasons the average person abuses drugs is the same way media may indirectly influence the people in hollywoord. Obviously drugs can be a bit more accessible and quite easy to get when you’re on the wealthier side. Yes, you can attribute any addiction to individual issues, but it doesn’t take a way from the fact that media probably does influence a lot of these celeb addicts. She can’t speak for “regular” people because she isn’t regular. She can, however, empathize with the feelings that come with tabloid exposure and maybe can see why some people get caught up in certain in hollywood; that feeling of needing an escape. Again, I am not saying the media is a direct cause of any addiction but an influence? Sure. She isn’t completely off base.

she sounds like taylor momsen

• ET

How many times do we have to go over this?

InStyle event = Boulevard 3

Miley clubbing = Club Social

Not the same place. Enough.
    _________

That sounds like an event too. But WE.

Yeah, that was the event. The InStyle event was at one place–then Miley hit up a club in West Hollywood called Club Social. I don’t know why that Janis girl is acting like I’m bashing Miley. I was just saying that the clubs were different. Jesus.

oh also i like how saying that miley goes clubbing makes me a hater. i go clubbing too. i hate myself!

i didn’t say i cared it was a club. i was proving a point that it isnt exactly hard for an underaged celeb to get into a club. two different things.

Umm…I think if miley came out of a club stumbling the media would be all over it.

She does go clubbing a lot. To do her job as a stripper that is

Lol I’m pretty sure that’s not her job. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

LMAO!

__

Lmao. Alright, bitter bitch … I think it’s time for you to do better with your life.

• HOLAA

why is there so much miley hate today?

ET said:

zzz said:
    sigh
    love her music but girl is such a hypocrite
    miley, if you don’t care about what gossipers say
    then stop ranting about it on mileyworld every day

Take a walk in her shoes; you’ll fall on the first step.

• ET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I KNOW RITE!!????11

WHORE!!!11

Please tell me you’re kidding.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    Anyone want to ask me some questions?? i have no idea how to use it?!? :DD

__________
    ohmygoodness you are beautiful… what the hell are you doing on oceanup?

Why thank you ((:
    I enjoy spending time on oceanup instead of doing my homework or if nobody is on facebook that i enjoy talking to. I also find it quite amusing bitching with selena stans who don’t have a fucking clue what they are talking about. :DD

__

That’s what she did. When you can prove that she got drunk and shit, then come and talk. Until then, stfu.

…lol. i’m sorry, but some of you are way too naive.