Nick & Joe Jonas BOWLING MEETING

jonas-bowling-new-24

From Anahi: I met Nick and Joe Jonas and Big Rob in Los Angeles on Sunday bowling! We bowled and ate right next to them, they are sooo nice, great people!

Go check out my 30 second videos of hot actors at http://www.youtube.com/SkeletonandGretel !

where’s Selena, Nick? ;)

where’s Selena, Nick?

• dats meee!

dats me from yesterday! they r sooo sweet! too bad kevin wasnt there:( ahhh missed u kevin! overall nick is great at bowling nd i suck:p

Joe is sooooooo cute!

Is it me or is nick looking younger???instead of more like a man? maybe he losing too much weight and whatever happen to his muscles.

I suck at bowling too! :)

• VANCHI.

Joe used to be more handsome now he lookS kinda strange, maybe is the pic idk but , he looks different , and nick so f* cute as always . Dont hate , joe is handsome and hot but im saying he was more before.

where’s Selena, Nick?

they done with the publicity didn’t you know. they brokeup.

• msjonas13

lucyy i wanna mett them
    love them

• Charlotte-x-

They bowl every fucking day.

joe reminds me of pakistanian man. He used to be a lot cutter before and i was hoping he look more like a man at his age.

WHO THA HELL CARES! GO AND DRINK YOUR MILK Sweetheart

• Charlotte-x-

jemi new pictures? (holding hands)

AHDBUSYYTA AWWWWWWWWW <3

• LoveLautner

Seriously now? Is there no other pastime to do?

• VANCHI

Mar 15, 2010 @ 08:50 am

—— B. HAHAHAHA I’m agree with u , I think Nick is the cutter one right? And Also the talented one … PS. MISS YOU KEEEV :(

Wow I can’t believe Joe was able to tear himself away from Demi.

Nick is the only Jonas who matters in this pic anyway!

jemi new pictures? (holding hands)

___
    They would hold hands in front of the camera.
    PR bitches -___-

• jerseygirl

Joe – you look weird.
    Nick – GTFO w/that Dodger crap. You’re a Yankee fan.

Joe got another haircut I see.

joejonas Real girls aren’t perfect,, and perfect girls aren’t real -(Love stories (via @RevRunWisdom) amen to that!
    _____
    HE WOULD.

No Nick is not the cutest–Nick is ugly.

Joe was and is gorgeous.

• LoveLautner

Honey, you’re posing with two of the Jonas Brothers. Smile properly.

• leLIVREinterdit

wowee. :/

——————
    yeah I suck at it too,you are so lucky!! they are beautiful

Being a fan of JB isn’t easy anymore. :(

• Anonymouse

Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

_______________

Why? Joe is looking just as gorgeous as he did last week, what’s different now?
    —————-
    now he’s with Demi, I cant bring myself to say he’s fit/hot/adorable cause it doesnt feel right. x’D

______________

Well, none of us truly know if Nick & Selena are still an item, but you were able to say he looked FINE. JS

Being a fan of JB isn’t easy anymore. :(

DAMN STRAIGHT! *sigh* I really shouldn’t have bought the JB shirt yesterday…

I’m Happy for Joe & Demi. I want him to be happy, but I am seriously jealous that she is dating him.. I’ve convinced myself that feeling this way is completely normal. I’m not kidding either, I’m seriously jealous..

• Beth2k9

Anonymouse said:

Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

_______________

Why? Joe is looking just as gorgeous as he did last week, what’s different now?
    —————-

______________

I know that, but they might not be together, or might be, dont get me wrong I support Nelena 100% soo.. :)

and now ima get hate from Niley fans. *Ducks and hides*

• Beth2k9

Anonymouse said:

Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

_______________

Why? Joe is looking just as gorgeous as he did last week, what’s different now?
    —————-

______________

and now ima get hate from Niley fans. *Ducks and hides*

No offense but Nick looks like an idiot

JEMI = PR

• Beth2k9

Being a fan of JB isn’t easy anymore. :(

DAMN STRAIGHT! *sigh* I really shouldn’t have bought the JB shirt yesterday…

mhm, cant say I dont agree, sadly. ):
    Not that they have changed *as much as I thought they would* but I miss those Jersey boys back from 2008. :(

where’s Selena, Nick? ;)

at her house sobbing while looking at nick’s youtube videos

Mar 15, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    Beth2k9 said:
    Anonymouse said:

Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

_______________

Why? Joe is looking just as gorgeous as he did last week, what’s different now?
    —————-

—————-

Nick has. Always been ugly to me with or without Selena or Miley or the cr2 slut.

Joe always looks gorgeous to me with or without Demi, Camilla or Taylor. I’d rather have him single or with me But that ain’t happening– so I’ll do my best to crop them out– but threy can never detract from his beauty.

Cute pic! Thanks for posting. I HEART Nick so much… and his love for baseball is just so awesome. He IS the only JONAS brother I care about!

Hate demi, hate joe.

Nick FTW!

• dreamingALOUD

They went to church and then groped in public. God would be proud.

GAH my eyes. I feel like I’m watching a brother kissing his sister. Its still weird to me xD

They’re not groping in public. Very sweet and innocent snuggle. Yes, God would be proud. Get yor mind out of the trash cause it’s your mind making anything wrong with him with his arm around her holding her hand.

Lucky girl to have that gorgeous and sweet gentleman’s attentions.

They are not kissing in that pic of Joe’s back of head in front of Demi.

• AnonymousLovesJoe

Joe IS the only Jonas brother I care about. He’s looking good and yes he is sweet.

I’m liking how all this JEMI pics & vids are coming out AFTER she said something…PUBLEMI -_-

Why isn’t oceanup posting the new jemmi pics

• Beth2k9

wendy said:

THaT gIRl hAS A SWeAty BAcK anD SIdEbURnS
    ___________________
    WTF? How old are you?
    ——————-
    15 BitCh
    —————-
    StOp TaLkInG LiKe ThIs ThEn.
    So annoying.

Anywhooo.
    Jo- Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

I see the Oceanup corn pops are back! o_O

• -Kat-

I think Joe and Demi are looking sweet together

as for the post, oh well, Nick looks quite young, which is ok, since he is young

• Anonymouse

Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

_______________

Why? Joe is looking just as gorgeous as he did last week, what’s different now?

Nick is adorable as always.
    Joe looks nice, I don’t like him like I like Nick though.

BUTT I do have to day those JEMI pics, look quite fishy to me.
    It all happened really fast, too fast, and its really strange they’d do that in front of the camera….BECAUSE I remember in an interview, Nick said, “I’m not a fan of PDA” and Joe’s like “Me neither.”
    ohh so what are you doing then???
    just sayin’ :|

• jjean

Mar 15, 2010 @ 10:01 am

Lucky girl to have that gorgeous and sweet gentleman’s attentions.

She was joking. Charlotte is a Jemi fan too.

• emma13

wow joe is starting to look more ugly now.
    nick looks cool though.

• Beth2k9

Anonymouse said:

Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

_______________

Why? Joe is looking just as gorgeous as he did last week, what’s different now?
    —————-

• Beth2k9

Demi: I know who you are?
    Joe: Say it.
    Demi: My brother.

Twilemi. xD

• YourAnything

Hot!

Nick looks so cute in his Dodger stuff. Give me Nick over Joe anyday.

Love Joe

Love Joe

Love Joe!!!!

brasil ?

Brasil <3

• Roro xox

nick nick nick <3

aww nick looks pretty!

the same day joe went to the church with demi right?

haha joe looks so cute =)

Go check out awesome 30 second videos of very hot actors http://www.youtube.com\SkeletonandGretel!! Please help me get to 100 views in my videos of the jonas, zac efron, taylor lautner, justin bieber, alex pettyfer and more

• lalalalea

cute :)

I don’t think Joe is as attractive now that I know he is dating Demi. I’m happy for them though..

• GildedButterfly55

Z..a..ck Tay…lor was right after all, anyway the people that confirmed Nelena him and Ken Baker are saying they are over, who knows but its kinda obvious they are over.

• Beth2k9

Anonymouse said:

Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/

_______________

Why? Joe is looking just as gorgeous as he did last week, what’s different now?
    —————-

—————-

I’ve always thought of Nick as rather odd looking, it’s not everyday you walk down your street and see someone looking like him, so I like the oddness, he’s one of a kind ;)
    However Joe, you could go to the mall and see a Joe lookalike. Actually just a few months ago my friend and I did see one, we did a double take and of course it wasnt him. That’s my point. but Joe has been my fave for quite some time now, just.. it’s kind of fading as I see more pictures of ‘Jemi’ :/
    P.s: LOVE Kevin too. :)

There doesn’t have to be or behind it for them to venture out 2gethrr a few days after she spills it. just means they don’t have to hide and can be comfortable going out together and holding hands.

And that is NOT PDA. Those saying Nick doesn’t agree with Pda and putting him on a pedestal, he held selena’s hand too. The PDA that has kids half out of their clothes all over each other grinding are Young Hollywood PDAs that need censoring–like Paris Hilton and her bfs. Not innocent hand holding and resting her head on his shoulder.

Joe is always amazing no matter who he dates. Leave him alone.

• wendy10

Beth2k9 said:

wendy said:

THaT gIRl hAS A SWeAty BAcK anD SIdEbURnS
    ___________________
    WTF? How old are you?
    ——————-
    15 BitCh
    —————-
    StOp TaLkInG LiKe ThIs ThEn.
    So annoying.

Anywhooo.
    Jo- Nick’s looking fine. I guess I just cant look at Joe that way again now :/
    I cAN TaLK LikE I FUcKInG wANt 2 DIcK.wHO DO U tHInK U R?

Nick can wear the Dodgers stuff any time. I like the dodgers and the yankees too. I wear both teams too, but nick if u start wearing bostin i will disown u. Naw your too cute to disown

nicks pda was for pr.

• KiffanyJonas(Married2Kevin)

Where was that???? Im gonna go and stalk them!!! LoL!!!

Nick hot as ever.
    As for the Jemi thing. Well kinda knew thiswas going to happened sooner or later. Don’t forget the pics back when they went out to eat with kevin and dani at the restrant when they were filming CR2. Knew back then sooner or later they would conferm their dating. But what happened to I state my career im not dating a jonas or he’s like my brother. I guess she finally decided to date her brother after all.

It’s so sweet that Joe is now able to hold her hand openly. Demi must be on cloud 9. I would love to be where she is.

• AJ

LOVE the new Jemi pics <3

• Charlotte-x-

They went to church and then groped in public. God would be proud.

nick is gorgeous and Im just so damn glad selena is NOT there!!!

• Nancy1069

I wanna meet them too :(
    I only saw them at a concert

BTW:Why is my icon not changing?

• wendy

THaT gIRl hAS A SWeAty BAcK anD SIdEbURnS

• wendy

THaT GirL HAs A SWeAty BAck aND SIdEbuRNs

• Nancy1069

THaT gIRl hAS A SWeAty BAcK anD SIdEbURnS
    ___________________
    WTF? How old are you?

Charlotte-x- said:

They went to church and then groped in public. God would be proud.

LMAO!