Joe, ‘Favorite Demi Song Is Did You Forget’

tanline
jemi-lovers-official

Joe‘s favorite Demi song is ‘Did You Forget.’

AWWWWWWWWWW <3

‘Don’t you forget?’ 0-0

• Little.Monster

Dumaaa ? said:
    Did this really need to be a post, OU?

____

Nahhh, but you know how OU is posting random shit that we already know.

• JONASforCANADA

hahahaah ‘dont you forget’

• mimi

my favorite demi is song is catch me but is don’t forget about joe?

Why did they change the title?

• dhfjsk

i laughed so hard at joes “lasik” tweet =)

• JONASforCANADA

“dooonntt you forget that i was even alive”.

oh yeah, joe (;

• AllisonMZ

he meant don’t forget :)

• mimi

Why did they change the title?
    anything in good reference on miley oceanup try is best to ruined. so what else is new from them, they are so predictable.

moe or jiley i dont know,,,just know we loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jb niley jemi and alllll!! jajajajajaja

no joe i didnt forget but it looks like u did

he got his own girlfriend’s song wrong!!!!!!!!

bahahahaahahahahhaa

miley is awesome :)

• TSLove

Ahhh,good ol’ Joe Jonas.

I like Jemi and Miam but damn it, I’ll always have a soft spot for Moe. I’m happy Joe said that. He’s a sweet guy.

Moe!!!!!!!!!

So what?!

dallas and joe forever!!!!!

wait…..demi and joe forever?

im sooooo confused!!!!!!!!!

why would you think that? Just because he said its his favorite do you think its about him? I mean really!?!?!

• disney_girl

I think Jemi stopped tweeting because they are too busy making out.

I wonder if Nick goes to see “The Last Song”?

Anonymous
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:04 pm

dallas and joe forever!!!!!

wait…..demi and joe forever?

im sooooo confused!!!!!!!!!

????

Anonymous
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:05 pm

I wonder if Nick goes to see “The Last Song”?

?????

• disney_girl

Did You Forget???<,…bahahahaha joe!

10TH?! AND OMG THIS WAS TOTALLY A MOE MOMENT! ALL THE MOE FANS OUT THERE, IT IS OUR TIME TO ATTACK!! HAHA JKJK I THINK I HAD TOO MUCH SUGAR

Hahahah did he mean don’t forget .. Or is that a new song we don’t know about yet ? Cause if he messed up that’s pretty hilarious ! Ooooh Joe. <3

It’s not did you forget, joe.

Also it’s THE Climb, not Climb
    ha! wow

• Dianaa123

His favorite song by Demi Lovato is “Did You Forget”. Did he forget the title of that song is “Don’t Forget”? Oh, the irony…

minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet beautifulballad RT @sidlum HMMM..RT: thejenncarroll Also, Selena Gomez is bowling two lanes over. This is a weird night for teen tv.
    25 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet beautifulballad RT BiancoScott Bowling with nick Jonas… Lol—–perhaps he’s with selena and her fam?
    37 minutes ago via web

anonymous
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:16 pm
    anonymous said:

mimi said:

my favorite demi is song is catch me but is don’t forget about joe?

who cares

Yeah i care….

• ftydtfufu

Awww Miley+Joe+Demi = THREE AWESOME PEOPLE :D
    you see? Miley is a good friend, Demi…. get away from the idiots. lol.
    i love joe and demi and miley.

StarLightSTARbright
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:16 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

disney_girl said:

StarLightSTARbright
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

Disney_gurl – you stretched out the page.

LOL….Sorry

Haha it’s kk.
    Can you like editedededd it to not do that?

No i don’t know how!

PUBLICITY STUNT
    think about it.
    why would they suddenly start talking about their relationships and parading around town with each other.. right when their single drops & their movie is coming out in a few months. call me “stupid” or whatever. i’m a PR major. i study media & publicity stunts. this is screaming it.

Joe is so gonna win the KCA now. He has most of Demi and Miley fans votes now. :D

• JEMI IS A PUBLICITY STUNT

If you think Jemi is real, you’re stupid.
    He doesn’t even know the correct names of her songs… C’mon now.

Oh that’s so sweet what he said about Miley ! Joes a sweet heart.<3

• Daniely =]

MIIIIIIIIIILEY DIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Joe, Dont forget the title name is Dont forget! LMAO.. ohh i crack myself up.

The summer. Probably around Niley reconnection. Miley told Taylor she was going way overboard with the Joe is evil crusade so Taylor cut her out. It’s nice to know that even through Niley and Jaylor, Joe and Miley remain friends, or friendly. I like that.

How did Miley defend Joe? I forgot haha

• ftydtfufu

It’s not did you forget, joe.

Also it’s THE Climb, not Climb
    ha! wow

and THE Only Exception, not Only Exception.
    hahaha Jeez. Distracted much, Joseph? xD

Essentially she said he was a good guy who didn’t deserve the bashing Taylor was giving him. Even when the two were doing their Divine Secrets of the I hate Jonas hood, I never got the impression that Miley hated Joe. I think Miley and Joe will always be on good terms.

• friiedpickles

ditto!

wait wat??????? miley defended joe ?

• iloveyouux

What did he write about Miley? :)

I love those two <3

• StarLightSTARbright

iloveyouux said:

What did he write about Miley? :)

I love those two <3

@MileyNick123

• anonymous

He just won miley cyrus fans vote on kca including mine.

mimi your an idiot and immature im voting for the best actor who would really should get it not some confused popstar who sucks at acting just because hes nice to miley

It warms my heart, in a weird way, that Miley defended Joe to Taylor, even if it did result in Miley and Taylor’s friendship going sour. But really, who wants to be friends with someone who dumps you over something like that?

• Mareike

too bad that’s not even a song lol

StarLightSTARbright
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

Disney_gurl – you stretched out the page.

LOL….Sorry

• anonymous

mimi said:

i hope he means it <3 :)
    I hope so too.

A lot of people ask him about his favorite song on miley,demi and selena and he answerd miley and demi.

am so voting for miley,joe,demi on kca.

lol what are you 12? the kca are for kiddies!

• StarLightSTARbright

omg really? When did that happen?

• StarLightSTARbright

disney_girl said:

StarLightSTARbright
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

Disney_gurl – you stretched out the page.

LOL….Sorry

Haha it’s kk.
    Can you like editedededd it to not do that?

• anonymous

mimi said:

my favorite demi is song is catch me but is don’t forget about joe?

who cares

• Andreiita

I still don’t understand why he spell it wrong.. I mean don’t forget Joe, DON’T FORGET. How difficult could be? I still love you baby :)

Rememeber December.

DONT FORGET IS ABOUT CODY LINLEY NO?

Everyone knows that the people who see Jemi as a sister/brother is because they’ve imprinted her as a sister figure to him in their minds so they wouldn’t feel threatened by her in their obsessive relationship with him. And now that its out that they actually have the hots for each other… haters are gonna hate ;)

No, it’s because fans were lied to.

• Roro xox

aww ; love wat joe said bout miley ^^
    Miley Demi Joe <3333

• DavidArchiefan

Demi looks….interesting in that pic

• DavidArchiefan

Wow its amazing how a five year old girl can figure all that out.Way to go sweetie but where is your mama?

• DavidArchiefan

And you have nothing in your brain.

lol odd…i told my friend about this 2 minutes before OU posted it

• superJOEman

“Please don’t forget..US..”

And here i am again…

• disney_girl

No, it’s because fans were lied to.

………

• disney_girl

i am convinced that Joe and Demi tweeted on the same laptop and that Demi helped Joe pick the questions to answer.

• HasButtons

Everyone lies, it’s inevitable really. Maybe you should just get over it. :)

• _herecomestrouble.

loved his response to the miley question. <3

• Mo

“DON’T FORGET”…get it right!!

“SO. Reports surfaced this week that Joe Jonas is now dating five star bitch Demi Lovato.
    As predicted: bitches went wild.

First of all, some people apparently want Joe to date the fairy Pixie dust or whatever the fuck her name is. Others are just pissed that he’s dating Demi, because they don’t like Demi.

Some are pissed that Demi “sold out” and dated a Jonas brother and isn’t just “one of the boys” anymore. I’m sorry. I didn’t know Demi had a sex change operation. Nor was I aware that people had labeled her as some sort of tomboy tag-a-long to the Jonas clan.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST are the delusional bitches who believed they had a chance with Joe Jonas in the first place.

I pray for you.
    So now all the Jonas Brothers are taken.

You mad? STAY MAD.
    Maybe Frankie will give you a call.
    But I doubt it.

PS: If you sent Demi Lovato a death threat in response to finding out she is dating Joe, not only are you a psycho bitch, but you are a pathetic bitch. Do you think anyone cares about your hardcore Twitter death threats? What are you gonna do? Send her a virus?”

ahahahaha hilarious…..and true

• ButterflyFlyAway

LOL “Did you Forget” :D

did no one else catch that the song name is DON’T FORGET, not did you forget??

good job ocean up.

miley has frog in her mouth when she speaks

i guess selena was bowling like the tweets said lol

selenagomez

I won… @CameronAllStar Just sayin. Lol http://twitpic.com/192rpx

I will tell you what happen selena saw on ocean that nick is hanging out at the bowling alley lately and she ran to go bowling so she can run into him and play those crocodile tears she plays on everyone and the constantly sorry part she always plays. I don’t think nick,jb,demi and miley are buying into it this time.

• YourAnything

Maybe, just maybe that’s genuinly his favourite song – no hidden meanings
    Or maybe there is, she has much better songs than that…

Anonymous
    Mar 17, 2010 @ 06:02 am

miley has frog in her mouth when she speaks

STFU!..Or else nah!

YourAnything
    Mar 17, 2010 @ 06:32 am
    YourAnything said:

Maybe, just maybe that’s genuinly his favourite song – no hidden meanings
    Or maybe there is, she has much better songs than that…

Yeah i Know…Just like HWGO or On The LINE.

I love her blog!! =)

Jemi FTW….haters STFU!

• disney_girl

People who keeps saying Jemi “won’t last long” obviously been living under the rocks. coz they’ve been friends for YEARS…

• disney_girl

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong & think about what could go right.

Joe you’re failing this Jemi PR stunt. Her song is Don’t Forget. :/

MileyIsBestest
    Mar 17, 2010 @ 12:01 am
    MileyIsBestest said:

YUUSSS!! More people. You all HAVE TO STAY!!! :D

Then why you leave. If you want to stay :( smh

• disney_girl

I just realized…wouldn’t it be SO CUTE if Demi and joe walk on the KCA red carpet and pose alone…together? …

• looney

OMG!! your icon is SOOO ADORABLE!!
    I’m not Miley fan, but I do respect her, and i do think she is gorgeous and that picture of her is just tooo cute! :D

• Dumaaa ?

Did this really need to be a post, OU?

Did this really need to be a post, OU?
    This is the epic post of the day!

joe always trying to be funny…but thats why we love him…

• peacelovehearts

Dear Oceanup,
    Please refrain from the jemi posts for a while.. You’re going a little overload. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks (;

• britt

i love joe & miley they are awesome !

• jjean

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:19 pm
    ftydtfufu said:
    Awww Miley+Joe+Demi = THREE AWESOME PEOPLE :D
    you see? Miley is a good friend, Demi…. get away from the idiots. lol.
    i love joe and demi and miley.

• iloveyouux

If you think Jemi is real, you’re stupid.
    He doesn’t even know the correct names of her songs… C’mon now.

Calm down. It dosent really matter.

i think joe was trying to be funny by writting demi lovato song incorrectly

jjean
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:22 pm
    jjean said:

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:19 pm
    ftydtfufu said:
    Awww Miley+Joe+Demi = THREE AWESOME PEOPLE :D
    you see? Miley is a good friend, Demi…. get away from the idiots. lol.
    i love joe and demi and miley.

I agree with this!

Moe! i literally had a smile on my face when i read what he said about miles. :)
    And
    The irony of joe’s favorite demi song is just epic. :p

• Dianaa123

I like how the comments in this post are sooo nice. At least not bad. I think I jinxed.. Oops.. Still ironic he “forgot” the title of Don’t Forget. Why would he forget, he worked on that song and album with her… wtf lol ahahahaha that’s sad. Oh well, and the tweet about Miley was ADORABLE. Shows he still loves Miley (in friend way)

• peacelovehearts

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:22 pm
    i think joe was trying to be funny by writting demi lovato song incorrectly

I don’t think so.

i think joe was trying to be funny by writting demi lovato song incorrectly

I don’t think so.

____

He said all of them incorrectly.
    *shrug*
    It doesn’t really mean shit.
    idk why people are looking into this like it’s a big deal??

• taylor
  • lilxlovebug

joe is SOOOOO fucking adorable. bless his handsome little heart. :)

• peacelovehearts

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:24 pm
    disney_girl said:
    jjean
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:22 pm
    jjean said:

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:19 pm
    ftydtfufu said:
    Awww Miley+Joe+Demi = THREE AWESOME PEOPLE :D
    you see? Miley is a good friend, Demi…. get away from the idiots. lol.
    i love joe and demi and miley.
    ---
    ---
    I agree with this!
    -------
    Joe, Demi, and Miley are legit. <3

PUBLICITY STUNT
    think about it.
    hey! i wanna major in this, what college do you go to? I dont know many that has PR as a major!

• ftydtfufu

If you think Jemi is real, you’re stupid.
    He doesn’t even know the correct names of her songs… C’mon now.

*places hand on shoulder*
    Don’t worry.
    I am jealous about Jemi too.
    But breathe innn…. and breathe out.
    This is something we can not control, okay?
    Even though Joe did say the correct title of her song, (or ANY of the songs he said in that matter), does not mean he is not dating Demi Lovato.
    You calm yet?
    lol

(Really, OU? 0+0?)

• lilxlovebug

—————————-
    lol. awesome post.
    miley & joe <3

• iloveyouux

If you think Jemi is real, you’re stupid.
    He doesn’t even know the correct names of her songs… C’mon now.

*places hand on shoulder*
    Don’t worry.
    I am jealous about Jemi too.
    But breathe innn…. and breathe out.
    This is something we can not control, okay?
    You calm yet?
    lol

(Really, OU? 0+0?)
    Hahahahaha! =]

If only Miley still had her twitter. :(

the comments here about Joe not knowing Demi’s song clearly shows that they are still immature and kinda shows by the way they respond. if you remember a week ago or so demi tweeted something with …did you forget and joe replies with “xo” however he deletes the tweet later on. And now the IRONIC thing is that he responds his fav song as “did you forget” he is speaking figuratively. ITS A PUN. COME ON GUYS.

PUBLICITY STUNT
    think about it.

How come you don’t speak like one, then?
    My first impression of you was the typical 15 year old girl who is in denial about her jonas brother dating someone.
    You never know. Don’t say it’s a publicity stunt as fact.
    You could be wrong.
    We all could, because none of us know either of them. Right?

If you think Jemi is real, you’re stupid.
    He doesn’t even know the correct names of her songs… C’mon now.
    but that’s just Joe! =D

• ftydtfufu

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:24 pm
    disney_girl said:
    jjean
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:22 pm
    jjean said:

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:19 pm
    ftydtfufu said:
    Awww Miley+Joe+Demi = THREE AWESOME PEOPLE :D
    you see? Miley is a good friend, Demi…. get away from the idiots. lol.
    i love joe and demi and miley.

I agree with this!
    Joe, Demi, and Miley are legit. <3

Hell Yes <3

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:30 pm
    friiedpickles said:
    ditto!

Whenever someone says ditto I automatically think they’re saying dorito. Bahaha!

__________________

i want to revise lol. i used wrong pronouns. The immature ones are the stupid commentors saying that Demi and Joe are fake. blah blah blah. and They clearly dont understand what Joe meant wit “did you forget…”

• iloveyouux

Yeah, I thought of that too. I thought that he was doing like a sign for Demi? Lol idk.

i think joe was trying to be funny by answering the demi lovato question wrong!!!

• jjean

If you think Jemi is real, you’re stupid.
    He doesn’t even know the correct names of her songs… C’mon now.

*places hand on shoulder*
    Don’t worry.
    I am jealous about Jemi too.
    But breathe innn…. and breathe out.
    This is something we can not control, okay?
    You calm yet?
    lol

(Really, OU? 0+0?)

lol

joe is SOOOOO fucking adorable. bless his handsome little heart. :)
    LMAO! :D

• disney_girl

Joe is feminine and Demi is masculine. What a cute gay couple. lol

jjean
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:35 pm
    jjean said:

If you think Jemi is real, you’re stupid.
    He doesn’t even know the correct names of her songs… C’mon now.

*places hand on shoulder*
    Don’t worry.
    I am jealous about Jemi too.
    But breathe innn…. and breathe out.
    This is something we can not control, okay?
    You calm yet?
    lol

(Really, OU? 0+0?)

LAWL.

Where/when did Miley say that stuff about Joe & Taylor?

• jjean

This Jemi post is peaceful. There’s a first. :)

• KeepTheFaith

What Joe said about Miley was sweet.
    Did you forget. :)
    Oh, Joe. How typical.

• peacelovehearts

Control yourself
    Take only what you need from it
    A family of trees wanted to be haunted <3

• I am who i am whatever that means

I like what he said about Miley. The is prob the zillion times im saying this but i always knew that Joe was my favorite Jonas! He’s genuine, cool guy and doesn’t take himself too seriously.

iloveyouux
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:35 pm
    iloveyouux said:

oW!….

maybe joe was singing the first line of dont forget ?? lol

• friiedpickles

I love Jemi but this is fucking hilarious. xD

————————————–

I’ve alway said Joe is basically the male version of Miley. Good guy. Flawed but a genuinely good guy. Also, one of his exes is a fucking psychopath.

• Jane

freakin hilarious!! psychopath indeed

disney_girl said:

iloveyouux
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:35 pm
    iloveyouux said:

oW!….

Umm, don’t get it, is this a JEMI thing?

joe….it is supposed to be “don’t forget” :D

• Jane

hilarious!!! i think they stopped posting tweets because they’re too busy making out too lol and he said “did you forget” to be funny…laugh people

• disney_girl

Selenas cousins little sister said joe was going to jail cause he was 20 and demi was only 17…WTF!

#sexisbest When Nick is fucking you in your ass.

• peacelovehearts

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:39 pm
    disney_girl said:

I saw that! Bahaha!
    What a fucked up family..

the comments here about Joe not knowing Demi’s song clearly shows that people are immature and kinda ehhhh because by the way they respond. if you remember a week ago or so demi tweeted something with …did you forget and joe replies with “xo” however he deletes the tweet later on. And now the IRONIC thing is that he responds his fav song as “did you forget” he is speaking figuratively. ITS A PUN. COME ON GUYS.

____

Bored!

——————–
    Moe ftw!

• KeepTheFaith

maybe joe was singing the first line of dont forget ?? lol

Most likely.

• iloveyouux

Lol! Where did you hear that? :)

Lol! Where did you hear that? :)

• ftydtfufu

Ehm…
    Selena’s Cousin’s little sister IS Selena’s cousin…… lmfao

what does ditto! mean?

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:42 pm
    friiedpickles said:
    I love Jemi but this is fucking hilarious. xD

————————————–

While we’re throwing formsprings out here…

• disney_girl

Lol! Where did you hear that? :)

i guess selena was bowling like the tweets said lol

selenagomez

I won… @CameronAllStar Just sayin. Lol http://twitpic.com/192rpx

Umm YEAH Selena’s family only draws attention to themselves by saying stuff like THAT type of shit.
    I mean, Selena doesn’t do that, but her dumb cousin Brandon talks crap like it’s really his business

selena is bowling lol

WAIT A MINUTE ALL OF YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL?? I KNOW FOR A GOOD FACT THAT “NELENA” AND “MIAM” ARE LESS LIKELY TO BE A PUBLICITY STUNT THAN THESE TWO!! OH MY! YOU POOR KIDS ARE DELUSIONAL…AWWW

PS
    WHO KNEW JOE BANGED DEMIS SISTER BEFORE HE DID HER..LOL

• peacelovehearts

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:48 pm

PS
    WHO KNEW JOE BANGED DEMIS SISTER BEFORE HE DID HER..LOL
    Liam is a sexy beast with his accent. I’m moving to Australia and stealing him after they break up :P

• ftydtfufu

Youre right, who knew?
    But we all know one fact: He will never bang you.
    :]

what does ditto! mean?
    just means repeating the same..

• peacelovehearts

Dead xP

Ehm…
    Selena’s Cousin’s little sister IS Selena’s cousin…… lmfao
    LMAO! I caught that too! :)

• bbbrry

i think joe was trying to be funny when answering the demi question.

Lol. Yay, then Moe can be together. Just kidding. I think Miam’s cute. But still, Moe. Love.

• iloveyouux

Miam-Real
    Nelena-Publicity
    Jemi-Publicity

That is what I think. :)

• KeepTheFaith

i think joe was trying to be funny when answering the demi question.

I don’t.

• StarLightSTARbright

I’m sooo tired.
    I’m going to bed. Goodnight everybodyyyy!

• StarLightSTARbright

iloveyouux said:

Miam-Real
    Nelena-Publicity
    Jemi-Publicity

That is what I think. :)

And it’s legit too ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Haha don’t forget? Thta songs so sad!

• peacelovehearts

Me too :P
    Goodnighhttt (:

• JonasxCyrus

I love what Joe said about Miley<3

• Leena

Joe+Miley+Demi
    BEST PEOPLE ON DISNEY.
    Who’s with me?! :D

Rest of them are just….bleh. Not that I don’t love them(Nick JONAS! :D), but lately, these three are my top favourites:D

• SunLight Princess

aaww LOVE YOU JOE!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I love what Joe said about Miley<3

Whatd he sayy? :)

He spoke more about Miley than about his “girlfriend” XD!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

I love what Joe said about Miley<3

Whatd he sayy? :)
    ----

@MileyNick123

• tb

joe wasn’t trying to be “funny” he was saying the real name of the song… he helped write it, morons. originally it was called “Did You Forget.” and that’s the legal title.

Joe is a good guy with a good heart <3
    If you guys are actually lame enough to think that JOE is low enough to date his best friend just for publicity, then you’ve gone bonkers. lol
    If he wanted publicity, then shit, he couldve gone right back to taylor.
    I can see the new song now..
    “YOU CAME BACK BABY IM NEVER LETTING YOU GO YOURE NOT LEAVING MY SIGHT” etc etc. lol.
    I mean, looking at Jemi as a couple doesnt make me want to go “hey, i think i’ll watch make a wave!” or “camp rock”.
    tbh, camp rock is lame sauce.
    lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

@MileyNick123@JoeJonas What’s your favorite Miley Cyrus song? I would say.. Climb. I think Miley Is so Talented. She deserves everything shes worked so hard for! love for miles!

Aww! He’s such a better friend than dbag nick!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Aww! He’s such a better friend than dbag nick!

YES! FINALLY someone else who thinks Nicky poo is a douche!

• Dog

Is this kid TRYING to make us think he’s gay? Because it’s working!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Aww! He’s such a better friend than dbag nick!

He spoke more about Miley than about his “girlfriend” XD!

He speaks more about his girlfriend in two months than joe does in one week. Give it a break, will you? immature.
    People these days make me sick.
    I don’t think ive ever heard joe even mention miley in 2010 yet.

He spoke more about Miley than about his “girlfriend” XD!

People these days make me sick.
    I don’t think ive ever heard joe even mention miley in 2010 yet.
    -=====

o_0 wow, you are on another level, i’m talking about his Twitter spree, uptight JEMI fan…

I made a typo. i meant:

He speaks more about his girlfriend in two months than joe does about Miley* in one week. Give it a break, will you? immature.
    People these days make me sick.
    I don’t think ive ever heard joe even mention miley in 2010 yet.

wheres adam at??? lol

I don’t see the “JEMI” factor, i just see the dude who helped her write that song with his bro’s…

Wtf you writing so big for?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

YES! FINALLY someone else who thinks Nicky poo is a douche!

Lol. Nicky poo.

Wtf you writing so big for?

…ummm, because I know how to?

wtf was that a question for?

wtf was that a question for?

Are you new to the concept of sarcasm

wtf you forgot your question mark for?

wtf you forgot your question mark for?

It’s 2 in the morning, shit it down

wtf you doing up at 2am?

the psa that demi did for chile with wilmer and the others included camilla belle.

Did anyone ask for this info?

Awww, he said Did you forget is his fav song, JEMI<3...

• ButterflyFlyAway

Miley+Joe+Demi= AWESOMNESS!!!!!

Oh, wow
    I’m not even uptight, nor a jemi fan.
    assuming is bad for you, kid.

Oh, wow
    I’m not even uptight, nor a jemi fan.
    assuming is bad for you, kid.

Then why are you talking to me?

Don’t forget is a sad song, that’s not very romantic :(

• jjean

Then why are you talking to me?

___

Because in the american rights, there is this thing called freedom of speech and i enjoy using it… evidently, everyone here enjoys using it here… lmao. that’s what makes it so sick.

jjean said:

http://twitpic.com/192umz Oh, Joe. <3
    -----

..i don’t even- HOW do you respond to that?!

wheres adam at??? lol
    I don’t know. I sure hope he didn’t get food poisoning from all that pasta I cooked last night! lol. o_O

CRAZY BITCHES!!

Honestly, no matter what you think about them dating, they are close friends. They have been for a while. She’s toured with him, he knows her music y’all-even if he calls it something different.

So using this to disprove their relationship status is reaching.

Leena
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:01 pm
    Leena said:

Joe+Miley+Demi
    BEST PEOPLE ON DISNEY.
    Who’s with me?! :D

,,Me Me Me

Happy St. Patty’s Day everyone! :D

Anonymous
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:31 pm

Oh my Oh my Gushhhhhhhh!!!
    Its so yummy!

• disney_girl

wtf you forgot your question mark for?

Yeah what the fuck is that!!

ha
    ?

Anonymous
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:12 pm
    Awww, he said Did you forget is his fav song, JEMI<3…

MileyIsBestest
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

ha
    ?

Where is ur icon bitch?

• disney_girl

He spoke more about Miley than about his “girlfriend” XD!

WTF!

Anonymous
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:36 pm

CRAP

Idk…

Don’t forget is a sad song, that’s not very romantic :(

Don’t forget is a boring song.

Anonymous
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:42 pm

O_O

• emma13

why are some people replying to themsevles?
    its kind of pathetic. i mean its obvious.

MileyIsBestest
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:43 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

Idk…

Bahahaha…He looks like a white monkey!

• emma13

and anyways i dont really like joe that much but what he said about miley was so sweet.

• mimi

awww that so nice of joe to say about miley and yes she did amazing on the climb. Nobody has been able to sing it as well as her. Glad he like such a beautiful song. He just won miley cyrus fans vote on kca including mine.

i hope he means it <3 :)

• mimi

i hope he means it <3 :)
    I hope so too.

am so voting for miley,joe,demi on kca.

• stori39

I gotta say, this post is def gonna draw in some Miley haters, but on a more positive note:

Joe Jonas is so freakin awesome. ^_^

And I think Miley Cyrus is just misunderstood by the public.

• JONASforCANADA

well that was cute! :) love you joe.

• Little.Monster

Miley<3333
    Joe<33333

I got my wish. Bitching.

The tweet is really sweet, and if it’s a dig at his brother or his brother’s ex, that’s kind of awesome.

• remember_me

Haha right on :)

IM a WITCH!

Seriously, Joe needs to go back to school. Him getting on Twitter just showed us how uneducated he is… in everything. LOL

emma13
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:45 pm
    emma13 said:

why are some people replying to themsevles?
    its kind of pathetic. i mean its obvious.

Huh?

• MileyIsBestest

This post has gone to custard

• Abby

WOOT! .. thats pretty much my comment for all of these posts!
    Man I would be pissed if I were one of those fans waiting for nick at the hall of fame thing… that was just a big rumor that he was going to perform ‘Teenager in love’!!! He wasn’t even there!!!

• MileyIsBestest

Anyone…. please I am so bored!

peacelovehearts
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:39 pm
    disney_girl said:

I saw that! Bahaha!
    What a fucked up family..

It’s called

*coughjelousycough*

• MileyIsBestest

If it weren’t for your gumboots, where would ya be? You’d be in the hospital or infirmary…..

I like him just the way he is! ;)

• disney_girl

deadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• disney_girl

‘Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight…’ incredible!!

• emma13

why are some people replying to themsevles?
    its kind of pathetic. i mean its obvious.

Huh?
    if you scroll up, its pretty obvious some people are replying to themselves. and if you dont see it, whatever. i really dont care. i was just pointing it out.

• MileyIsBestest

Pleeasssseeeee i beg of you. i am bored out of my mind!

• Brittany

i looooooove jemi <3<3

IM A BEAUTY GURU ON YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE <3<3

why are some people replying to themsevles?
    its kind of pathetic. i mean its obvious.

who?

• MileyIsBestest

Anons reply to themselves all the time. Its funny.

emma13
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 11:51 pm
    emma13 said:

why are some people replying to themsevles?
    its kind of pathetic. i mean its obvious.

Huh?

Whew, I thought you were talking about me.

• emma13

and why is ou so dead?
    its been dead all week.

Is OceanUp loading and refreshing really slow for anyone else?

and why is ou so dead?
    its been dead all week.

Ikr… its so annoying. I look forward to late night posts.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Hahhahahhahahaaha jemis cute actually haha.. “And sometimes we read eachothers minds and I see his future. ” “And I see her past.” Lol

• MileyIsBestest

girl crush mileyyyyy YOu HAVE TO STAY!!!

• Becca.

I’m already bored and tired of Jemi…I love Joe, but, eh…I’m bored of Demi.

• disney_girl

girl crush mileyyyyy i like ur icon :)

YUUSSS!! More people. You all HAVE TO STAY!!! :D

• MileyIsBestest

Damn, I scared them all away.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy i like ur icon :)

Thankss!! :)

COOOOMMMMEEEEBBAAACCCKKKKK!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy YOu HAVE TO STAY!!!

Haha okayy.

HFHLF,HLF,HGOHMTKHMLFGH,

43Y8WEVIFGMBM VLBVBNVNG.YY9

• jjean

Joe and Miley are the best Disney stars. :) Go Jiley/Moe! (friendship)

• disney_girl

STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• iloveyouux

ENOUGH OCEANUP.

• YoBbyGirl

:))The link to this page. Haha, OU, haha.

• StarLightSTARbright

Awwww! He wrote something about Miley :) <33
    And he’s a night person too! WOOT!

• disney_girl

Jemi seriously is the cutest couple since kenielle

Jk don’t attack me!

• LizzieHawkins

HHAAHAH umm Joe..more like “Don’t forget”

• disney_girl

I’m excited! Who’s with me?! :)

I think he is adorable

• Abby

why did they change the title? Anyways.. aww!!! haha

• StarLightSTARbright

Disney_gurl – you stretched out the page.