Justin Bieber ‘Cutest Disney Girl Is Selena’

Justin Beiber talks about birthday party, Chuck Norris, what he thinks about different women in Hollywood [FF to 5:30, Who is the best looking and cutest Disney Channel girl? 'I think Selena Gomez']. He was asked what he thinks about Kristen Stewart, but Justin didn’t know who she was.

• SelenaxKelsey

OMG me and my friends convos on twitter always turn to Justin Bieber conversations. I agree I agree Selena is perfect, gorgeous, beautiful, cute pretty, hot, etc. March 23….

:) haha,,but of course,, :( dont really like selena anymore because of this,,but still,, not gonna be a hater,,i dont even know justin,,so i cant be a bitch and go around saying things :)

HE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!!he sounds like a girl FYI im a fan of justin :) but i tell the truth,still,, i was exciting to see him that he opened the song XD

KIM KARDASHING- cute??? what omg
    lol,,he doesnt know who kristen stewart is haha,,so cute :)

CHUCK NORRIS XD

LOL my whole class finds Selena ugly I dont know they are mostly white that may be why Im black but I also dont find her that attractive she looks like shes 12.

• Crazzyforyou

Haha he doesn’t know who Kristen Stewart is. That’s cuz he’s not old enough to watch Twilight.

Did you seriously ask your entire class about their preference or lack thereof for Selena Gomez? Madam, do you have a life?

• zing

or maybe he just realizes that twilight is a shitty franchise and so never watched the movies.

NO we always talk about disney stars

Ohh, you’re the Miley stan that makes up bullshit in every post. I remember you now. Go to bed, sweetheart.

are you 10

• JONASforCANADA

keep on dreaming justin she’s too old for you ;)

• em

such a tool but he has good taste in girls

• Nickjlover

I would Say Selenas the ugliest but we all have different opinons and I respect justins.

• disney_girl

mimi
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 08:58 pm
    mimi said:

well of course selena is the cutest, demi is the prettiest and miley is the gorgeous one duh!!!!

thisthisthis

• em

lol hun let’s be honest, anyone who says they find selena ugly is just jealous. nick ain’t never gonna date you girl, get over it.

How is Demi pretty? How is Miley gorgeous? Are you living in another reality?

How is Demi pretty? How is Miley gorgeous? Are you living in another reality?

How is Selena cute? We all have different opinions get over it.

• JONASforCANADA

i loove your icon, selena has the prettiest hair. (:

• peacelovehearts

Well if course he likes her..
    They’re both famewhores who have twelve year old bodies :)

What? I don’t even like Selena, but how can you deny that she’s cute? It’s not even an opinion, TBH. Miley and Demi are plain without makeup, Selena is cute regardless.

peacelovehearts said:

Well if course he likes her..
    They’re both famewhores who have twelve year old bodies :)

THIS

Justin is into light-skin black girls,latina girls and girls and girls who are exotic looking with black hair.

That’s just his type.

how are either of them famewhores? she has a gold album, his is almost platinum. i don’t think they need to whore off of anyone, unlike the ho in your icon, m’dear.

All of his girlfriends have been white… so… no. o_O

• Kourtney

agreed :)

• remember_me

This kid needs to get off his high horse.

How is Demi pretty? How is Miley gorgeous? Are you living in another reality?
    ___

Well I think Demi is pretty. But I don’t get why people here think Miley is so gorgeous. I’m not a hater, but shes not very good looking.

• peacelovehearts

HAHA….NO.
    Katy is the shit.
    Selena is shit.

Justin B deff loves the swirl
    he wants to dip his vanilla into caramel and chocolate

RACIST

• SelenaxKelsey

Yeah she does love it when it’s dark brown it’s so shiny and pretty! Hey was your username different before?

Well when I younger all my bf were white
    but I love latino guys and now that im older Im mostly
    date latino guys.

agreed .

• JONASforCANADA

noppppe, i actually just made this account. haha.

• SelenaxKelsey

Oh ok I thought you were somebody from oceanup who I used to see on a lot, but not anymore!

• JONASforCANADA

hahah i know who your talking about, i kinda ripped off her user name. haha she used 4 and i put “for”

• DavidArchiefan

Who the heck is Kristen Stewart?

• mimi

• RiseAboveTheStorm

lmao..he obviously likes selena

Because he likes Brazillan girls.
    ____

Um, Selena isn’t Brazilian. Shes hispanic.

This boy is really getting ahead of himself. Really? He acted like he didn’t know who Kristen Stewart was & say Selena is the prettiest? Well we are all entitled to our own opinions…

“He was asked what he thinks about Kristen Stewart, but Justin didn’t know who she was. ”

I doubt she knows who he is either. Or refers to him as that “twelve year old black-gangster-wannabe” or just plain old “white boy”.

___

lol

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

• Hannah Littlefield

hey you need to read the point girl you thing miley is soooooo not cute at alll!!!!!
    [she puts the itch in the word
    B****]

• Your Mom Was Here

Oceanups obsession with Bieber-Selena is creepy.
    _________
    don’t forget Jemi! haha

• zing

he’s cute. why does everyone have such a crush on selena? lol i know she’s pretty but it’s annoying, my brother is in love with her too.

• Hannah L.

I soooooo agreeeee w/ you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course he thinks Selena’s the cutest. She is gorgous. Then Miley is pretty too, Demi is just plain ugly.

U R FUCKING BLIND AND RETARDED.LOVATO AND CYRUS R FUCKING UGLY.EVERYTIME THEY SHOW A PIC OF THEM I HAVE 2 CHANGE IT BEFORE MY EYES BLEED AND BEFORE I PUKE.AND FYI,SEL IS DA ONLY ONE WHO IS TALENTED,GORGEOUS,SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL.ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS IT.AND ITS A FACT.

• xCyrusBieber

HA HA HA I LAUGH A LOT LOOKING AT THIS!

PLEASE SELENA? HAHAHA ARE YOU KIDDING, LOL. THE GIRL WITH FACE OF A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL *COUGH* SELENA HOT? HAHAHHAA.

I think Selena is pretty and Justin has a good taste… You said that Miley and Demi get older guys and its a FACT because Miley/Demi give “the thing” that older guys want :)

ok I doubt he doesn’t know who Kristen Stewart is

———————————————–
    But he probably still heard of it

• heidi

I agree Selena is”gorgeous” You 2 justin! team sel&justin

• Courtney

if he doesnt know who kristen stewart is he probably doesnt know who debby ryan tiffany thornton,brenda song are either cuz they all look better than selena,demi looks better too this little boy is bugging me,but I guess he would say that he knows selena

lol this is just plain stupid:

“if he doesnt know who kristen stewart is he probably doesnt know who debby ryan tiffany thornton,brenda song are either cuz they all look better than selena”

so he doesn’t know other certain girls because (you say) they look better than selena wtf??? LMFAO >.<

BirthdayCake said:

Chuck Norris doesn’t need twitter, he’s already following you! Haha. I love that Justin doesn’t censor himself as much as other stars. He seems just like a normal kid…which really isn’t something you can say about most other teen stars.
    ——————————————–
    Of course not he just brings up selena gomez in every freakin little thing he talks about

mimi said:

———————————————–
    I love this

this is b.s first thing iHave to say is when selena’s album was cominq out she went and linked her no singing ass to nick and that publicity shit with the ” are they dating ” help sell her cd, see nick and selena knew what they were doinq ( ain’t nobody stupid ) now that bieber kid was ASkED a question and qave his thought, Now iDont aqree with him cause iVe seen some other cuties on disney but w.e … and not to know who kristen stewart ( iThink iSpelled her name riqht ) is understandable cause idid’nt !

• BirthdayCake

• demifan

Bieber fails at this question. Miley & Demi Lovato are way sexier & actually look & have WOMANLY bodies, not a skinny 10 year old body like Selena. Justin likes her cause she’s short & tiny. Miley could probably kick his ass, which is most likely why he picked Selena, lol.

Since when did his personal taste become a fail? I don’t get it because according to you Demi & Miley are sexier w/ womanly bodies but I’m not going to tell you FAIL. That is your opinion like he has his. Not all girls have the same shapes & sizes (duh). You can also see that in real life guys have their own taste (not fail) in different color, size, height and what not.

itz *BIEBER not beiber!

i love him! hes soooo cute! <3

• Carla

Don’t make me dislike u Justin cuz I really love u and I don’t really like Selena. I know I don’t have chances with you but I don’t care…

• stellagirl1993

Asshole Who doesn’t know who Kristen Stewart is -.-

• rt

Have you seen the guy miley date. They are hot have muscles and they are older he knows he don’t have a fighting chance with her or demi, he might think selena because she dates younger guys like nick is younger than her. Miley like husky,muscle tall guys and justin b don’t have neither he ain’t stupid, plus selena is his friend and he is touring with her he need to bring promotion to her as well.

mimi shut the fuck up

• ANONYMOUS

SELENA GOMEZ IS THE CUTEST!!!!

• Bieber’sGirl

What! Selena Gomez? You should’ve said Demi! What’s wrong with you?

• evidencee.

No, it’s because Miley & Demi look like WOMEN, not little girls. That’s why they get older HOTTER guys. :) You don’t have to be easy to get a guy to like you when your as hot as Memi. :)

Agreed.

ENOUGH!U BUNCH OF FUCKING JEALOUS TWEENS.WHY DON’T U ALL GO DIE(SPECIALLY DA RETARD PEACE).I WILL TELL THIS ONE TIME ONLY:U R ALL FUCKING JELAOUS UGLZ LITTLE GIRLS,JUST LIKE DA FUCKING UGLY WHORES CYRUS & LOVATO.ALL OF U R FUCKING BLIND,WHY?CUZ SEL IS HOT,GORGEOUS,ANGELICAL FACE,SEXY LIPS & DA BODY OF A GODDESS.ITS A FACT.

• itsmeeeexx

for me the prettiest disney girl is Demi. She’s gorgeous! and the ugliest is Miley.

anyways, Justin is an idiot.

HAHA JUSTIN likes SELENA?? WTF!!!

I mean… he is like 14. I am always making fun of my bro (he is 20) cause he likes selena and wants to dump his GF.

OMG!!! All my boys have a crush on Selena??? Are you kidding me??? I need a make over :(

• JBisMyLove

Why is it that ALL my CELEBRITY CRUSHES FELL FOR SELENA GOMEZ?

* NICK JONAS
    * TAYLOR LAUTNER

now,

* JUSTIN BIEBER!

And she was linked to JOE JONAS! :(

• 0.0

peacelovehearts said:

Well if course he likes her..
    They’re both famewhores who have twelve year old bodies :)

Yup that must be it. Good girl you figured it out.

• *.*

peacelovehearts said:

Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:42 pm
    Little.Monster said:
    i know. i agree with a lot of you. i love selena but.. why do all the boys think she is so cute?? i mean.. i know i’m a girl but.. i really just dont see why she’s so unique and amazing in her beauty. In my opinion they are plenty of girls just as pretty as she is.

____

Maybe she’s a whore and we just don’t know it ;]

I actually find it quite amusing when Selena fans have a shit fit. Especially when you throw out a hate comment and watch them attack it.. Haha!

WOW. This is an example of when you know you need a real life.

____

Maybe she’s a whore and we just don’t know it ;]

She’s just a whore , maybe or not …but i’m sure you’re a really whore …i know it

selena’s only like, 1/4 hispanic. the rest of her is white. don’t hate her ’cause you ain’t her. justin got good taste. (; hahaha.

I KNOW RIGHT?! my brothers and some of my guy friends find her hot. :p i guess ’cause she’s really pretty. :) i love Selena.

How come these two don’t date? They look like the same age anyway!

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:36 pm
    SelenaxKelsey said:
    Yes quit it’s better off and the spam filters mess up a lot. Just delete your account it’s less of a headache!

I would.. But I’m too concerned that you will miss me too much if I go.. (;

• rayyoolaaahh

“he was probably high”

haha justinn. and how dont you know who kristen stewart is when you’re IN the entertainment business and she’s a hot star? come on now boy, dont be rude.

RUDE BOYYYY-rihanna. haha haddd toooo. but i still love himm <3

• Kourtney

SelenaxKelsey said:
    Yeah i thought it was her! Yeah she was pretty nice, but I only talked to her a few times. I remeber she was always here in the summer with her jonas friends.
    ********
    I used to talk to her a lot, I think she hasn’t been able to get back on the site once the new year started, a lot of people couldn’t get on for some reason.

• Little.Monster

____

Maybe she’s a whore and we just don’t know it ;]

But hey guys don’t take what i just said seriously. Last thing i need is selena stans having a shit fit.

idgi…My brother and his friends have huge crushes on Selena, and my guy friends at school think she’s Hot..
    what’s so special about her looks that drives guys crazy?

http://www.myspace.com/annamarieofficialsite–im anna’s friend and thinks she deserves to be known(:

http://www.myspace.com/annamarieofficialsite –im anna’s friend and thinks she deserves to be known(:

• peacelovehearts

Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:42 pm
    Little.Monster said:

____

Maybe she’s a whore and we just don’t know it ;]

Aww, Joe loves Miley. I hope for some Jemiam.

Justin doesn’t need to censor himself because his he is not own by Disney.

• SelenaxKelsey

Really? that’s so wierd. I hope they fix it and thank God I could enter I don’t know what i would do without oceanup..

• remember_me

Interesting how he is in love with Selena but doesn’t know who Kristen is.

• Little.Monster

peacelovehearts said:
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:42 pm
    Little.Monster said:

____

Maybe she’s a whore and we just don’t know it ;]

______

Lmao
    I get what u meann.
    I just hate when i have an argument with them and when im finally fed up their like “See ur done bc im right and ur wrong.” Noo i just got bored of u saying the samething over and over again.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:42 pm
    Little.Monster said:

____

Maybe she’s a whore and we just don’t know it ;]

______

Lmao
    I get what u meann.
    IKR? And they think they’re really insulting me when fact is I’m sitting here laughing my ass off.

• Little.Monster

peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:42 pm
    Little.Monster said:

____

Maybe she’s a whore and we just don’t know it ;]

______

Lmao
    I get what u meann.
    ________

Lol. exactlyy.
    It’s like they think that they can read our mindss.

• YoBbyGirl

Bieber is such a n00b in hollywood. He has no clue what he’s talking about.

• Taylor

i beg to differ haha

• Diamondback

Oceanups obsession with Bieber-Selena is creepy.

– – – – –

Truth.

I agree, songs are great, but always trying to act so cool. The way he talked on this recording, indubitably wanna-be gangsta..

Haha well I think that everyone with eyes can see that she’s the prettiest. But although I like Justin’s songs I really don’t like him, he’s sort of wannabe gangsta. :P

gold LMAO its not even gold yet check 480,000 copies sold and you know how much publicity she needed to sell that much SAD

It is gold. It got certified last week. And what publicity?

peacelovehearts said:

Well if course he likes her..
    They’re both famewhores who have twelve year old bodies :)
    ____

• Mikki Raee

This punk’s a little hoe.

• loveforladygaga.

miley and emily are the most beautiful, selena IS kinda cute in her own way.

miley? really? she’s extremely ugly without makeup. and emily osment’s kinda weird lookin. not sure how you can say that.

nicole anderson is the prettiest. selena’s cute too.

• Jessicuhh.

I agreeee with him.

• disney_girl

Damn i hate this girl.

• Trey

J BIEBZ ROCKS :D
    GET MY WORLD 2.0 ON MARCH 23
    AND U SMILE ON ITUNES NOW!

nicole anderson is the prettiest. selena’s cute too.

Everyone has different opions I know its hard for 11 year olds to understand.

i’m not 11. objectively speaking, miley is not a pretty girl. with makeup, of course, she can be. without it? no. nice personality and all that though.

• iCookiies

Omfg. Yeah! Of course she is!

not.

• peacelovehearts

Teenie, you are terribly confused. Seek help.

• MileyCyrusFan2010

i love his songs just not him.. sorry [: anyway do da doo #JoeLovesMiley u should be seeing that from twitter haha and i meen that like a buddy because joe just repied a niley fan haha! im all Miam but wow! didnt see that!

Ok, The bieber kid thinks Selena’s pretty, we get it. Obviously he has a type. Can we please stop talking about this like it’s newsworthy?

• iCookiies

disney_girl said:
    Damn i hate this girl.
    LMFAO. Win.

• SelenaxKelsey

To clear things up Kiss & Tell is gold & My World is platnium…

• MileyCyrusFan2010

replied! it was i ment typo! xD

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:18 pm

Miley is GORGEOUS.
    Get some glasses bitchhh

i love how the nick fans hate her out of jealousy and the miley fans hate her out of bitterness. amusing.

• Your Love is my Drug

lmao at all the miley vs selena comments. if you look at them they actually look like normal people. there not over the top perfect barbie’s. they both have flaws. pionting them out may make you feel better but it won’t actually make you LOOK better (:

please show me one pic of her au naturel where she is anything resembling gorgeous.

Wrong

i think selena is super pretty

love her hair especially when it’s long

• Jessicuhh.

Lmfao. Apparently people can’t think miley’s not gorgeous because they’ll get attacked. She’s cute. Selena’s cute. Eh.

His opinion doesn’t really matter because he’s already made it clear that he likes Selena. However, Selena is much cuter than Miley and Demi. She is much more modest and conservative too. Still don’t like Bieber though.

• Little.Monster

Everyones opinions matter(:

I think Selena is a good looking girl..
    definitely more beautiful than demi

• Team demi

I like Selena but shes not that cute.

• MemiFriendship

WTF?! Woow I love Justin bieber but I am not agree about the things of selena gomez ‘cuz she is ugly and is better demi and Miley ;) but I still loving @justinbieber

This just his opinion and taste! He doesn’t like Miley because she’s white. So who cares!

• Little.Monster

Miley…Selena…Miley…Selena…Miley….Selena…..Demi…..Miley….Selena…Miley….Selena….Demi…..Miley….Selena…Miley…..Selena…Selena…Miley…Miley….Miley…Miley..Mileyy…Selena…Miley….Selena

Can someone tell me how miley and demi even got in this friggen conversation?

• Kourtney

JONASforCANADA said:
    i loove your icon, selena has the prettiest hair. (:
    *********
    OMG is this Jonas4Canda?

• Little.Monster

_____

Just cause where white and wear uggs doesn’t mean he doesn’t like us…….Lmao jkingg i dont really give a shit who he likes im just bored.

But really he’s white. And selena looks white sooo….

and black girls

He only likes hispanic girls strange really
    ——————————————
    so, taylor swift, rihanna, and beyonce are all hispanic?
    THINK A LITTLE.

He only likes hispanic girls strange really

• Cesi.

omg, seriously! It’s becoming an obsession. I would be scared or at least alarmed if I was Selena.

How is it an obsession? justin clearly like black girls beyonce,rihanna hello he likes some botty and curves selena have neither of those. He just been modest and they did ask him the question and he said selena because that is his friend and he tours with her. Hello publicity for both. I don’t think he really likes selena. Everyone he is really hot into has a huge ass and huge breast and curves and selena have neither of those.

he don’t like Miley…

im suprised he didnt say miley cyrus,
    because all he wants are nick jonas’s ex.

maybe she’s cute but demi and miley are gorgeous!

• _herecomestrouble.

… selena?
    okay, bieber, okay.

@Little.Monster it’s “Cutest disney girl” so people would probably bring disney girls demi and miley in :\

• Jessicuhh.

Whoaaa, Jonas4Canada?

• peacelovehearts

WTF oceanup?!? You blocked me from this site from spam saying that Miley is gorgeous for 3 hours? :P

I miss selena’s long wavy hair

• Little.Monster

____

Ohhh haha thanks. i didnt even look at the actual post i just kinda assumed what it was about by the titlee.

• Jessicuhh.

You get spammed when you have said the exact same thing before.

• peacelovehearts

That was my first time saying it on this post :P
    But now I can post again? WTF?

..whahaha!!
    .’ wise choice!!’ .

• JONASforCANADA

justins probably wheeeling all the disney girls lmfao.

• Taylor.

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT SELENA GODDAMN GOMEZ.

facts are facts. justin thinks selena homez, excuse me i mean gomez, is cute. cool. i personally think she looks like one ugly ass motherfuckin’ bitch and that miley’s one of the most gorgeous girls around, but that’s my OPINION. it’s not a FACT. stop acting like your opinions about these people are facts. stop fighting with each other about it. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and fighting with someone isn’t going to change how THEY feel about something, how YOU feel about something, or how ANYONE feels about it. it’s just you getting your anger out because someone doesn’t think the way you do. who cares if they don’t? who cares if they think miley is better than selena? shut the fuck up.

but, um, yeah, in my opinion, justin and selena are both hideous famewhores who look like nine year old girls and can’t sing.

• Taylor.

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT SELENA GODDAMN GOMEZ.

• peacelovehearts

I’m seriously thinking about quitting this oceanup.. It’s good when you’re bored but it just annoys the shit out of me with their spam filters that are a fail. :P

• SelenaxKelsey

• Kourtney

SelenaxKelsey said:
    *********
    aw, I wish that had been jonas4canada she was really nice.

• SelenaxKelsey

• island.B

yes you are right Biebs :)
    Sel is cute, beautiful, gorgeous etc.

• mimi

he don’t like Miley…

ohh ya the fucking peacelovehearts is back..ur such an ass..and no one gives a shit about…just get the hell outta this post…

HAHA JUSTIN likes SELENA?? WTF!!!

yeah! sure keep telling yourself that selena hahahah. all you can get is kids like justin not real hot guys. Demi and miley has no problem getting older guys and all you get is a 15 year old kid without a body who look 12 and wannabe black. i hate when white boys try to act black and talk getto they just look stupid.

• DavidArchiefan

You do realize that the person you are replying to is not Selena right?

• Katee

OMG i tweeted that superman chuck norris joke like 20 times! He deffo robbed it off me! ahha!

• Ricki Hoffman

hahah. he didn’t know who Kristen Stewart is. he might as well not know who Robert Pattinson is either.

good choice

They both look 12 years old what do you expect.

Dude, what 12-year-olds girls are YOU looking at? o_O

Oceanups obsession with Bieber-Selena is creepy.

Coming from the boy who thinks hes black of course he likes the hispanic girl.

Because he likes Brazillan girls.