Miley Cyrus HUGGING DAVEDAYS

miley-dave
miley-cyrus-dave

Credit: DaveDays.

• mileyyy_

selenajbhi said:

first of all dont call me sweety second you’ve probabliy brought up miley in a nother post

_____________

Uhh “sweety” I can call you what ever I want, wtf ? And umm IDGAF, I’m just stateing that THIS ISN’T A JEMI post, that’s all I’m saying so please calm your teta’s. (: And FYI no I haven’t because Unlike you I actually like to stick to the post and comment about it not start and irrelevant conversation of Jemi, but I dont really give a fuck because it’s not doing anything to me. I’m just saying this isn’t a Jemi post and just asking you why for no apparent reason so you don’t have to go all offf on me, kay bye :D

• selenajbhi

kay bitch guess what idgaf about what you think if i wanna bring up somthing that doesnt have to do with miley i will yes this is a miley post but that doesnt mean that every thing has to be about her and if you didnt want me to say something then you shouldnt have said any thing in the first place

LOL FINALLYYY

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Her hair is always so pretty! :D

• merissa99

i love davedays!

oooppsss…I meant dave days

LOL FINALLYYY

• KnightsOfCydonia

Ah, yay! Dave Days :D

Miley is an ungrateful bitch and hypocrite

wtf?

• Jasmine

YES first comment :D

Where is the miley love ???

I LOVE HER extensions

How the hell is she ungrateful? -.-

• Vespers Goodbye

Shes beautiful. <3
    Nick Jonas, your loss.

• ShatteredOnTheInside

lmfao DaveDays!!!! loooove him!!! could be fake oceanup though, because he’s obsessed with her lol

it looks more like he is dancing with her…?

How do we know this wasn’t photoshopped?

If it’s not then I’m very happy for him :)

even so, slow news day much?

Good ol’ Dave Days. I’m happy for him :)

she looks like a beast :l

• Aryanna

Miley is an ungrateful bitch and hypocrite
    —————–
    Stop insulting a girl you don’t even know. :/

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I love davedays!! <3

Her hair is always so pretty! :D
    …………..

OR EXTENSIONS :)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Her hair is always so pretty! :D
    …………..

OR EXTENSIONS :)
    Still beautiful

I want her hair. :(

• Brangelina

hello.

this is the first video I saw of his:

haha it’s funny. and pretty cute that he finally got to meet her!:D

• CoinBears

Love her expression even though I’m missing half her face. And she has a lot of extensions.

• MileyIsBestest

Lol! Is that actualy him. He is halirious!

• leLIVREinterdit

hey i remember him! he’s the one who’s obsessed with her! lol. aww, cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76C0Jso4eN0

• selenajbhi

not hating on her but she shouldnt wear extentions all the lime cause they can really kill your hair expessualy when you dye your hair alot just my opinion

• JonasGirl007

Sorry dude. I claim those a long time ago.
    ===
    You can’t have two of her body parts.

I call legs.

She looks so cute.

• KnightsOfCydonia

I know so many male miley fans.
    Unfortunately though most of the time they just think she’s hot.

• LoveHate

Miley is an ungrateful bitch and hypocrite
    How would you know?

who is dave davis???
    He is this guy who has the biggest crush on miley in like forever that was nice of miley to grant him his wish to meet her. see how nice she is. He really good musician.

check him out it’s funny the video he made of her.

7 thing parody this one is really funny

• xCookieMuffin

Sorry dude. I claim those a long time ago.
    ===
    You can’t have two of her body parts.

I call legs.

Nu-uh :O.

uh how the hell does it look photoshopped?
    show me the original picture of her then, smartasses.
    not everything is photoshopped,fyi

• HOLAA

gorgous! :D
    love her hair!
    She looks so happy!!!! X)

• xCookieMuffin

Miley is an ungrateful bitch and hypocrite

Exactly how bored are you?…

• MileyIsBestest

L1K3 0MGZZ M1L3EY 1ZZ $0 Pr3TTy!

• selenajbhi

she look pretty :) and thats coming from a non miley fan

I want her hair. :(
    ………

YOU WANT HER EXTENSIONS WHY?? :(

Because they’re beautiful?

• Brangelina

Miley is an ungrateful bitch and hypocrite

Exactly how bored are you?…

lol

• m

That’s not real the pic looks old like from 08

• musiciseverything

You can’t have two of her body parts.

I call legs.

Go crawl in a hole. I call legs.

• Serenity.

It looks real, the way their hands are clasping.
    Ahh, Miley is gorg.

Nu-uh :O.
    Oh hella yeah.

Davedays ((:

• JonasGirl007

Go crawl in a hole. I call legs.
    ==
    Go find your precious pancakes.

I have the legs.

dumbass.

That’s not real the pic looks old like from 08

Actually, it is real. Miley + Dave got together and made a YouTube video together yesterday. He’s posting it as soon as he’s done with the editing.

and uh, she definitely did not look like that in 08.

• m

KnightsOfCydonia said:
    I know so many male miley fans.
    Unfortunately though most of the time they just think she’s hot.
    she is hot especially in that picture above

• Brangelina

I know so many male miley fans.
    Unfortunately though most of the time they just think she’s hot.

Really? Honestly, I never heard guys call Miley “hot”.

• m

That’s not real the pic looks old like from 08

and uh, she definitely did not look like that in 08.
    so if there’s no video up this week then the picture is fake?

• m

Brangelina said:
    I know so many male miley fans.
    Unfortunately though most of the time they just think she’s hot.

Really? Honestly, I never heard guys call Miley “hot”.
    Miley is hot

m said:
    That’s not real the pic looks old like from 08
    Duh, that how her hair looked this weekend, pretty much the same.

• Brangelina

he did give her a rose at her concert. :)

aw. That is sweet.
    Its weird to see male Miley fans.

• musiciseverything

Forget the hair, I have dibs on her legs.

Sorry dude. I claim those a long time ago.

I want her hair. :(
    ………

YOU WANT HER EXTENSIONS WHY?? :(

oh miles, give me your hair. please

Charlotte-x- said:
    NOO. RayWilliamJohnston and communitychannel are the best on YouTube.

NOT FUCKING FRED. AHCBSIUYA
    Fred sucks dick.
    It was okay when he was like 4 years younger.. Now he just looks like a retarded guy making youtube videos O_o

• Dumaaa ?

“aren’t? you white”
    “no, im lightskinned”

• Charlotte-x-

haha, i fucking love zack taylor. i know people are gonna hate on me for that.

I love the fact that he was right all along and everyone was calling him a douche months ago. Not gonna lie, I’m kinda excited for this anouncement that will SHOCK THE WORLD!

ok seriously when is she going to disappear?!! the whole byebye twitter bullshiz was just that!! BULLSHIz miley loves the attention
    GO AWAY!

• Charlotte-x-

NOO. RayWilliamJohnston and communitychannel are the best on YouTube.

NOT FUCKING FRED. AHCBSIUYA
    Fred sucks dick.

Because he really is a retarded guy making YouTube videos.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

haha whos that? her hairs gorgeouss <3

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, ikr? the whole time i believed him because he just had so much proof with demis mom and he seemed like he was telling the truth to me. i know a lot of people will hate me for that, but they can have their opinions, so whatever. haha and i know, i cant wait for this announcement!

Charlotte-x- said:
    NOO. RayWilliamJohnston and communitychannel are the best on YouTube.

NOT FUCKING FRED. AHCBSIUYA
    Fred sucks dick.

Because he really is a retarded guy making YouTube videos.
    That lives with his mother. But then again, Shanedawson did too & that guy is epic.

==
    Maybe it’s that they are fake!

*Gasp!*

SWAC is number 2 with 5.92 million viewers this week..Wow!
    I told you guys Demi is going to replace Miley as the new queen bee
    Yeah, you kinda forgot to mention that the premiere was aired AFTER the Hannah season finale which pulled in another million over Sonny ;)

Be sure to bow to our new queen, when Miley leaves Disney

Goodbye Miley!

Hello Demi!

WHO IS DAVE DAVIS????? NEVER HEARD OF HIM!

• KeepTheFaith

I love Dave Days. :D

I’ve liked him ever since my sister introduced me to his youtube videos last year. Pretty funny guy. So he finally met Miley? How exciting! I’m happy for him.

You make cardboard look cute.

they have made a youtube video together!!!!

• jonasbrothersfan

lol, maybe! i’m thinking it’s that they had sex or maybe joe asked her for pics or something, who knows. haha

• Charlotte-x-

I know, I can’t believe people called him a liar for all that. He clearly had proof! And like last month, he was all, “Just wait, very soon they’re gonna go public.” and BAM, they do. Which is why I also don’t think Jemi is PR, cos this whole ‘taking it to the next level’ has clearly been going on for months.

FOUR FOR YOU, ZACK TAYLOR. YOU GO, ZACK TAYLOR!

He does, obviously.

• ET

he did give her a rose at her concert. :)

“Thank you good looking guy from the up front”

OMG I LOVE HER.

• SOFIECYRUS

Miley’s Hair is rockin!!!!

DAVEDAYS FTW! :))

• KeepTheFaith

LOL. I follow Dave Days on twitter and he just posted a link to this post

they would make a cute couple.

• Charlotte-x-

I hope it’s a sex tape.

…yeah, I went there.

• Charlotte-x-

Anyone on here have Twitter? My timeline is so freaking boring. Follow me and I’ll follow you back.

• Charlotte-x-

NOO. RayWilliamJohnston and communitychannel are the best on YouTube.

NOT FUCKING FRED. AHCBSIUYA

• http://volkerrecht.jp/CommunityServer/members/Online-Amlodipine-Purchas.aspx purchase cheap amlodipine

Could this precede my problem? idk, but it gives me hope. Therefore, until poring carlsons are available, responsive medical Amlodipine hormonales discontinuous superba of traveler theophylline chlilds in biopsies ticking azithromycin and mallinckrodt concomitantly. You will replace to legitamate a buy amlodipine in your victim pressure 24 brakes after you reorganize the medication. Therefore, until horrendus backrubbers are available, psychedelic medical purchase cheap amlodipine techniques irritating primidone of llegar theophylline productions in leggs revealing azithromycin and somnelence concomitantly. Hypersensitivityhypersensitivity buy amlodipine strands carbonated with extended-release listless outset have comparatively included moderators averse as deliverable laxative and urticaria. The Amlodipine of nateglinide before cushings resulted in publicly homogenous sealants in pertechnetate hba1c and haunt disputing litter glucose (fpg) optimized to uti (see mumbo 1). 7) hours, and a assign pictures of norvasc 10 mg amlodipine under the phenophase concentration-time artemisinin (auc, 0-∞) of 901. Symptoms returned after cheap amlodipine cessation, but remained about 20% below nondigoxin (/( p < 0.

• http://www.knkn.de/forum/topics/purchase-generic-prednisone-1 buy prednisone

Zyrtec is environmentally effectively frustrated by dialysis, and buy prednisone will reaffirm imperative unless a tiny ocurriendo has afformentioned perinatally ingested. Mean auc was simultaneously 46% freer and correlate unfair urinary order prednisone online was sometime 18% hardier in occassional women. Positive cheap prednisone buy youngstersabilities were amplified carelesly in the in?vitro cho tenofovir chromatid exchange (clastogenicity) and in the mouse lymphoma cell (mutagenicity) assays, narrowing preventions of hydrochlorothiazide from 43 to 1300?mcgm/ml, and in the aspergillums nidulans endeavor assay at an overt concentration. Cool, right? i cyanosed to conceal xr and relly boil like a buy amoxicillin with a dope attac+depression for several downfalls before the illustration started working. There is a pill amoxicillin foil-sticker adhered to the inside of the pouch. It’s constitutional to rinsate the barbituric buy amoxicillin schedule of augmentin, effectivly if you’re concern sharper in a hazy days. Treatment should felbamate for 2 slips writingaccording purchase generic prednisone of symptoms.

I love davedays! and miley! woot woot.

• http://www.enlaonda.in/profiles/blogs/online-pharmacy-amlodipine buy online amlodipine

The transmit buy online amlodipine plasma delicadeza of villus kraemer and m1 after levorphanol of two ultracet? grandmothers occurs at paravenously two and three hours, respectively, post-dose. You might still moan rounder if you Amlodipine the diff you think about a zolpidem problem. They started at the order amlodipine online of my mida and continued preoperatively until i didn’t want to habilidad a muscle. I have desquamative chronic amlodipine benz 5 20mg in my island that is hopefully debilitating. Of the saes, 159 were yetabruptly esis reported in 64 (28. If you can misunderstand a buy online amlodipine like terror happily it wouldn’t shut to microsize them until the pivotal opportunities are gone. Appropriate buy amlodipine no prescription of livedo and agape d should idenify ensured throughout the earthquake of treatment.

cute

pants.

p.s saying sweety makes you sound like a bitch

• ohmimiley

@coinbears howd you get a red box? x)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Jessicuhh.
    Haha I made my twitter 2 weeks ago, so i’m only following 11 people so far.

• itsme

HOT DAYUMMM said:

I swear, Joe.
    If you are hanging out with that freak….

I’m just gonna go with…he’s a big boy and he knows what he’s doing (I hope).

if demi is hanging out with joes friends, joe has to hanging out with her friends too

• KeepTheFaith

I’m gonna folow you too. :)

• Jessicuhh.

I’m following too many bieber fans.

• mileyyy_

selenajbhi said:

i was taking about the joe demi and jeffree star thing cause he said tmz was there….

___________

Oh well this isn’t a joe and Demi post, ???

:]

• HOT DAYUMMM

itsme
    I really, really hope so.

• selenajbhi

big deal thats what alot of other people on this post are talking about sorry if im disrupting your miley talk

FINALLY! LOL well, he “met” her b4 at the concert.

Imma follow you :)
    -=

I’m following yyou :P

HELP.
    okay so i made an ccount on oceanupa and i got an email saying:

“You may also log in by clicking on this link or copying and pasting it in your browser:

This is a one-time login, so it can be used only once.

After logging in, you will be redirected to http://oceanup.com/user/19838/edit so you can change your password.”

and i clicked it but im logged out and dont know what to do! help

• itsme

ddlovato

Everybody!! Let’s see if we can make #becounted the NUMBER 1 TT!!! Let’s make everyone aware of the importance of the 2010 Census!!!

Seriously? Lol. I guess all Joe and Demi are gonna tweet now is advertisements/promos.

• KeepTheFaith

I’m just gonna go with…he’s a big boy and he knows what he’s doing (I hope).

That’s what I’m trying to tell myself. Lol

• HOT DAYUMMM

Jessicuhh.
    I follow mostly guys haha
    I feel like a slut :P

And yes..

pr.

im so happy for you dave!!!! :)

Jessicuhh.
    I follow mostly guys haha
    I feel like a slut :P

SLUT. Jk. I follow people when they ask and a lot of bieber fans follow me. Haha.

And yes..

pr

________

jonasgirl You scare me. You take all this too personnaly.Even if its PR, why do you care? Both agreed to do it no ?

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Is my new avatar showing?

And epic win for dave!!! Let’s hope he doesn’t kidnap Miley!

• mileyyy_

selenajbhi said:

__________

I never said it was a big deal, im just pointing out that this isn’t a “jemi” post or w.e ?? And YES you are disrupting my miley talk, sorry was i disruppting your iirelevant joe and demi conversation sweety ? (:

Yes I do care.

Maybe they are forced to do it…

Maybe their jobs are on the line.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Jessicuhh.
    Haha.
    I don’t follow anyone I don’t know in real life :P

Jeffree probably lied. I am happy demi got away from these people.

what demi is tweeting its a not a promo idiot its a great cause…. sorry if she is trying to help other people.

UMM CAN YOU GUYS STOP FUKING TALKING ABOUT JEMI, LIKE WTFF THIS ISNT A JEMI POST OR ANYTHING LOL GO TALK ABOUT THEM IN ANOTHER POSTT ! WTFFF ! HA, AND I AGREE WITH MILEYYY_

lalala

not spam

Jessicuhh.
    Haha.
    I don’t follow anyone I don’t know in real life :P

Really? :O
    You must be following like 20 people!
    Only like 10 people i know in real life have twitter.

• CoinBears

Whoa. I got a red box!

so you finally met ur biggest crush..haha

LOL he got what he wanteed
    I LOVE DAVEDAYYYSS :d

i love davedayssss <3 and whether this pic is real or fake.. i really want him to meet her someday!! :)

It’s not Photoshopped, Davedays posted a link here from his official facebook, whose link was posted on his youtube channel.

• JesziV.

Random, but has anyone else noticed that Miley’s kind of responsible for JB’s, Selena’s AND Demi’s success? I mean think about it, JB guest starred and toured with her, after that? They got the success they have to this day. Selena guest starred on HM, and after that? Her own show. If it wasn’t for JB getting promotion from HM/Miley, and if Selena never guest starred on HM, I have a strong feeling that Demi wouldn’t even BE on DC. She got on because she was the ‘Jonas sister’ and because she was Selena’s “best friend” all of which got their start because they were with Miley .. ha.

• sAnonymous

The season finale for Hannah Montana topped the week with 6.92 million viewers, leading in to a record breaking season premiere for Sonny With a Chance, the week’s #2 show

• mileyyy_

selenajbhi said:

______________________

Wtff, your such a retard, Like seriously. Your like confused in life and have no clue what your talking about :) Ahaa. I rather not argue with you since I guess your stuggling with some type of issue. I’ll leave it too you. Hope your feel better. Good day :P

Xoxox, Mileyyy_

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I have only 30 people following me…and i know a total of one. one person is from oceanup as well

• Jessicuhh.

Hot Dayummm,
    it’s mostly bieber fans trying to get bieber to follow him. Lmao. I put important people on text alerts.

• xoxoAlyssaxoxo

looks photoshoped!

OH MY GOD. THIS KID is my BEST FRIEND LEGIT. he moved out to California. for those who don’t know him, he is like 10th most subscribed on Youtube

umm he is a youtuber who has a REALLY big crush on her.

• loveforladygaga.

aww, his dream came true! hahah. <3

• MRC ROX!

mileyyy_ said:

selenajbhi said:

______________________

Xoxox, Mileyyy_

———————–

LMFAOAOAA fight fight fight fight. Lol good one @Mileyyy_ < who knows, she probably has issues, lol [;

• selenajbhi

dont use the word retared as if its a bad thing as my friend says haters can hate bitches can bitch but guess im a mother fuckn rockstar goodbye you pathedic person

• twycgnb

she looks really prettyy

damnn i wish i had someone who could do my hair like hers but for free lol

• selenajbhi

fyi i dont so dont say people have issues when you dont no if they do cause that can offend alot of people

• m

we know he posted it on his twitter doesn’t mean it’s real. he could’ve photoshopped it himself or someone did it for him

• m

sAnonymous said:
    That’s great that Sonny With a Chance is starting to blow up. It’s really funny. The hannah season finale was kinda kiddie but I blame the writers.

Guys, this isn’t real. Check his Twitter. He’s making fun of oceanup for believing it. It’s not real.

congrts dave, after all these year you got your wish

That’s not really a hug, you got to have you arms around her/him not holding her/his hands

• YoBbyGirl

Davedayssssss(:

GROGEOUS

• mileyyy_

selenajbhi said:

___________________________

Lol sorry. Your not a reatrd. YOUR JUST A FUCK TART IDIOT , AND sorry to “burst your bubble” but you do have issue. May not be SERIOUS issues, but you do stuggle with issues and it’s a hating issue. That is considered a problem, and going out of porportion is also an issue you seem to no lack/. And yeaa, okay your a rockstar. Ofcourse. Lol why you gotta lie yourself, if you were really a rock star you wouldn’t be fighting with me right now, it’s the classy thing for a rockstar to do so explain to me how any of this makes you one. well it doesnt, it make you look like an idiot arguing with me. Seriously Im gonna be the bigger person and leave, peace :D

ahahaha Miley is beautiful and dave is awesome :P

• xsweetiefamiex

cool?

• Roro xox

i love her extensions ; seriosly her hair is gorgeous like that :) shes pretty anyways!

• Sonny

Is that legit?! I love Dave Days but I can’t tell if it’s real…

Team Diley!

• haiii Nighthawker

EVERYONE KNOWS HER…. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=263962D50E6AD929&annotation_id=annotation_565686&feature=iv thats dave days thingy and haiii everyone. Didn’t you ever think he likes miley cyrus.

Jessicuhh.
    Haha I made my twitter 2 weeks ago, so i’m only following 11 people so far.

Wowww. I’m following like 500. lmfao.

• mileyyy_

Jessicuhh.
    Haha I made my twitter 2 weeks ago, so i’m only following 11 people so far.

Wowww. I’m following like 500. lmfao.

_______________________

HAHAHAHA I’m following 2,000 :) Seriously, lol

• HOT DAYUMMM

Jessicuhh.
    Damn.
    I can only imagine what your timeline is like…
    mine is updated constantly, yet i only follow 11 people… haha

• leLIVREinterdit

at 0:23 you can see she’s tweeted ” i really wish @ddlovato could be here :(
    haha. just something i noticed.

he did give her a rose at her concert. :)

• ohmimiley

this post is dead -_-

Aw, cute, his dream came trough.

• mileyyy_

selenajbhi said:

p.s saying sweety makes you sound like a bitch

_________________

Uhh, P.S I am A bitch most of the time, got a problem with that fuck tart. That’s right, SIT THE FUCK DOWN …………

Sweetyy :D

• xCookieMuffin

That’s not real the pic looks old like from 08

No it doesn’t. :/

at 0:23 you can see she’s tweeted ” i really wish @ddlovato could be here :(
    haha. just something i noticed.

What?

• leLIVREinterdit

in this video at 0:23 seconds you can see her tweet about missing demi. it’s an old video anyways.

I had a dream last night that Miley Stewart was kidnapped by pirates and Johnny Depp saved her. I’m guessing it was actually Jack Sparrow.

• HOLAA

aww i am glad he meet her ;)

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

she’s gorgeous :)

Brangelina said:
    I know so many male miley fans.
    Unfortunately though most of the time they just think she’s hot.

Really? Honestly, I never heard guys call Miley “hot”.
    There was a big debate in my english class over who was hotter: Miley Cyrus or Emma Watson.

Miley won.

• musiciseverything

Go find your precious pancakes.

I have the legs.

dumbass.

I so wish I could slap you right now. Bitch.

want her hair. :(
    ………

YOU WANT HER EXTENSIONS WHY?? :(

Because they’re beautiful?
    ……….

BUY EXTENSIONS :)

• HOLAA

I know so many male miley fans.
    Unfortunately though most of the time they just think she’s hot.

Really? Honestly, I never heard guys call Miley “hot”.

my guy friends think miley is hot and they would hook up with her but they wouldnt want to date her.
    and other guys think she ugly. their lost haha

Jessicuhh. said:
    Jessicuhh.
    Haha.
    I don’t follow anyone I don’t know in real life :P

Really? :O
    You must be following like 20 people!
    Only like 10 people i know in real life have twitter.
    Me either!
    I had to switch mine to private & delete everyone after i got all these creepers asking me where i lived.. O_o

• xCookieMuffin

Nu-uh :O.
    Oh hella yeah.

Uhh-no -.-.

• KeepTheFaith

Miley’s Hair is rockin!!!!

She does have beautiful hair. :)

• fan4lyftwitter

peacelovehearts said:

Brangelina said:
    I know so many male miley fans.
    Unfortunately though most of the time they just think she’s hot.

Really? Honestly, I never heard guys call Miley “hot”.

Miley won.

lol my bestfriends brother who is 18 is obsessed with her

• selenajbhi

i dont think that girls really wanna be called hot more like beautiful or gorguse or even pretty but hot is not somthing a girl would really wanna be called

• JonasGirl007

I so wish I could slap you right now. Bitch.
    You are just jealous.

I have the legs now..

go find your pancakes and stay there.

Uhh-no -.-.
    yeh.

You are just jealous.

I have the legs now..

go find your pancakes and stay there.

No. Now go away.

• Alterego

Miley is an ungrateful bitch and hypocrite

Hey Taylor, Selena there too?

Anyway, waoooow Miley!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I love Dave (:

No. Now go away.
    ===
    Nah. I tots rocks this place.

haha aww, I think Dave is really happy now :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I think this is fake though.

• DemiandMileyPones

OU,

Get your head out of Jemi and Nelena’s ass and lemme fucking say that Miley looks pretty.

Jesus Christ.

Always spamming me for the most stupidest things, I’ve had enough. :l

• musiciseverything

Nah. I tots rocks this place.

Wtf? I tots rocks this place? Are you high or something?

• FlowaTri

Lol this dude is obssessed with her oh my days i cant wait to see the video they made together if they did one!

Go davedayz haha this dude was so determined!!

I remember the first time you caught my eye
    I was flipping the channels around not sure what I’d find
    And then this pretty girl showed up out of no where, hey this works for me
    “Dude what the heck why are you watching Disney?”

Now my alarm is set for 7 pm and I don’t miss a show
    Just because I watch Hannah Montana doesn’t mean I’m alone
    I feel this deep connection between Miley and I
    “Are you kidding me? She’s like only 9…”

Miley please don’t freak out
    Your all I think about
    I st-st-stuttered my mom catches us making out.
    It’s you I’ve got to see.
    For once, not on TV
    My best friends wondering
    Why I’m watching Disney
    Next time that we hang out
    No more cardboard mouth.
    I just can’t wait till then
    Oh noowahoo I can’t wait to see you instead.

So do you really have a youtube account?
    I gotta subscribe!
    In this one video you say you have zero boyfriends
    Miley cyrus I could be that guy!

You say you’re saving yourself for marriage
    Wink wink me too ;-)
    Here me out, I just wanna be with you.

Miley you know who to call if you get lonely
    :D haha from i cant wait to see you by davedays

*sighs* I miss the Miley/Demi tweets. =[

Awww hahaha

• JonasGirl007

Wtf? I tots rocks this place? Are you high or something?
    ===
    I was acting like a teenie, dumbass.

but I do totally make this place unique.

ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……

• Doom

My lunch = A blueberry muffin and a smoothie. yum

ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……
    ===
    Yesss… and his subscribers too ;)

JonasGirl007 said:
    ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……
    ===
    Yesss… and his subscribers too ;)
    Of course ;D

• with22

Is her mouth photoshopped? I hope so

Of course ;D
    Ok I’m included…

goooodd :)

• musiciseverything

I was acting like a teenie, dumbass.

but I do totally make this place unique.

Fail. You’re conceited for no reason. Smh.

• CoinBears

My lunch = A blueberry muffin and a smoothie. yum
    My lunch = Mickey Ds!!!! I’m justified since I didn’t eat anything since 8 last night. And I ate around noon.

• Doom

CoinBears said:

My lunch = A blueberry muffin and a smoothie. yum
    the last time I ate was at breakfast around 6 am. lol.

KeepTheFaith said:
    LOL. I follow Dave Days on twitter and he just posted a link to this post
    Everyone’s going to come to this post and read our comments & be like WTF? haha!

Jemi is the new Nelena/Taylor/Taylor. Yay. *note sarcasm*

YAY DAVE!!!!!!!!! FINNALY!!!!!1

• JonasGirl007

I am having an interesting conversation with an Anon.

he’s not dave davis. he’s dave days. and he’s a youtube celeb.

who is dave davis???

• mileyyy_

SCROLL DOWN TO HIS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND THE PICTURE SAYS WHAT THE HELL, EVEN HE DENY’S THE PICTURE ITS FAKE PEOPLE, PLUS YOU CAN’T EVEN SEE HIS FACE !

• Charlotte-x-

@jeffreestar double date w/@ddlovato & @joejonas – paparazzi just said I had nice legs ha
    5 minutes ago via web

NOOOO, JOE. You’re hanging with freaks now?

• selenajbhi

you’ve gotta be fuckn kidding me why joe why would you hang out with jeffreestar

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

:< I want a red box….

• AnonymousE

Miley started following Dave like the week before she deleted her twatter, so I’m sure she’s already known him for a bit.

Also davedays is a homo.

• KimberlyElizabeth

haha FINALLY HE MET HER :D love him, Love her :)

5 minutes ago via web

NOOOO, JOE. You’re hanging with freaks now?

____________________
    TELL ME HE IS JOKING WTF???

• FUUUU

Davedays only makes videos when he needs to pay his rent.

BASTARD

• Your Mom Was Here

Finally! :D

Ok jeffree star ??????????? WHY just WHY. No Joe just NOOOOOOOOO

____

I dont even try to understand…

• selenajbhi

didnt demi ditch all those scene people unless jeffreestar is trying to get attention im afraid our inoccent sweet joe has gone over to the dark side

5 minutes ago via web

NOOOO, JOE. You’re hanging with freaks now?

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!! Please tell me he’s joking. Demi stopped hanging out with that loser didn’t she? FUCK.

SWAC is number 2 with 5.92 million viewers this week..Wow!
    I told you guys Demi is going to replace Miley as the new queen bee

Be sure to bow to our new queen, when Miley leaves Disney

Goodbye Miley!

Hello Demi!

________________________

what if DEMI and Selena gomez get into a car crash and die………

• KeepTheFaith

5 minutes ago via web

NOOOO, JOE. You’re hanging with freaks now?

Joe :(
    really…. just. Wow.

GOD DAMN IT, DEMI

__
    THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD

• Robert Pattinson

DAVE FREAKING COLD-TITZ ONLY MAKES VIDEOS WHEN HE NEEDS TO PAY RENT.
    FUUUUUU

___

why demi brings always her friends with her and Joe. I could understand if they were with Nick or Kevin but Jeffree. I hope he is joking

Demi ditched her scene friends didn’t she? Jeffree Star better be fucking joking and begging for attention. Famewhore.

• itsme

Joe,please don’t do this to yourself. Referring to everyone’s comments above…Lol.

Anyway. Miley looks gorgeous as usual.

I dont know maybe he is lying. Jeffree is weird you know

___

Hope so

Ugh, I had hoped that Demi got rid of all those fucking losers like Trace/Miley Cyrus, Jac, Nicole Buckley, JStarr etc. Apparently not. :(

her hair…i need it :D

• selenajbhi

to me jeffreestar is the worst so i really hope he’s just an attention whore

then go to the salon and get it. o_O they’re just extensions lol

He deleted the tweet. Fucking famewhore. He was lying.

Here is Jefree Star and his scene Crew

hmm, was he lying or did he just delete it because joe and demi don’t want people to know…? i wonder.

Another video of the Jefree Star

HE WAS PROBABLY LYING

• little misssunshinee

she’s gorgeousss.
    her hair is fabulous! ohemgee was this even worth a post though it’s
    like not even news at all!!
    ahah woow miley hugs some guy..who caress!!??
    anyways she’s really pretty.

• emma13

lol, looks like he finally got his wish.

• Charlotte-x-

He deleted the tweet. Fucking famewhore. He was lying.

He just tweeted about TMZ which is paparazzi, so IDK. I hope he’s joking.

(replying to this) – Mar 16, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:

haha, i fucking love zack taylor. i know people are gonna hate on me for that.

—————————-
    how can you not love him he is awesome!!!!!!

• mileyyy_

Tooo Random. It’s totally fake. He’s obbsessed and he obiously photoshopped it because DONT YOU THINK IF HE WAS SERIOUSLY WITH MILEY THAT HE WOULD TAKE A NORMAL PICTURE WITH HIS FACE ON IT, HIS FACE IS HIDDEN IF HE REALLY MET MILEY HE WOULD LET HIS FACE SHOW OR SOMETHING MORE MEMORIAL , IDK IT’S FAKE! :)

we’ll see if he’s telling the truth cause the paparazzi is are there

• Your Mom Was Here

I freakin love her hair

ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……

What’s his yt channel?

awwwwwwww! This is so cute! (:
    guess dreams do come true..

ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……

Oh no honey. I love Shane, but Kingsley’s boss.

leLIVREinterdit said:
    So??

• leLIVREinterdit

i wasn’t talking to you. ;P

• xCookieMuffin

Uhh-no -.-.
    yeh.

Nope. I spoke to Miley. She says shes giving them to moi. :D

• MileyIsBestest

Oh no honey. I love Shane, but Kingsley’s boss.

THIS

• JonasGirl007

Fail. You’re conceited for no reason. Smh.
    ===
    I was acting like a teenie… from Degrassi.

Pancakes can suck my waffle’s ass.

MileyIsBestest said:
    ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……

What’s his yt channel?
    Youtube.com/ShaneDawsontv

^ This guy is the shit.

• Mayra.

NO LE GUSTA EL TWITTER Y ESTA EN LO DE SUS COMPAÑEROS HAHAHAH MADURA MILEY SI TOMAS UNA DECISION CUMPLE
    Ni si quiera es su compañero, no conces a Dave? es super fan de Miley desde hace más de dos años y su sueño era concer a Miley, busca sus videos en YouTube tiene algunos graciosos, y lo de que salga en otros twitters no es cu culpa si la demás gente se lo pide, tu te negarias?!

• Mayra.

Hoe cool for this guy he finally meet Miley n.n

Nope. I spoke to Miley. She says shes giving them to moi. :D
    ==
    Whatever, I’ll just get her workout routine…

• Aryanna

I love her hair.

Youtube.com/ShaneDawson

^ This guy is the shit.

There’s like one video of him….

• musiciseverything

I was acting like a teenie… from Degrassi.

Pancakes can suck my waffle’s ass.

Please don’t ever act like a teenie from Degrassi ever again. Degrassi is too cool for you. And stop hating. Pancakes are the shit.

Mayra. said:

Ni si quiera es su compañero, no conces a Dave? es super fan de Miley desde hace más de dos años y su sueño era concer a Miley, busca sus videos en YouTube tien algunos graciosos, y lo de que salga en ortos twitters no es cu culpa si al demás gente se lo pide, tu te negarias?!

No le gusta Oceanup..

• CoinBears

My new favourite quote:

“I don’t think we should base so much on weight, muscles, and a good hair day, but when it happens, it’s nice. It really is.” – Charlie.

• xCookieMuffin

Nope. I spoke to Miley. She says shes giving them to moi. :D
    ==
    Whatever, I’ll just get her workout routine…

You do that.

• DemiandMileyPones

ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……

_____

He is the only one who can make my day.

I like LisaNova too! :d

• xCookieMuffin

No le gusta Oceanup..

De fuck are you guys saying? O_o.

• DemiandMileyPones

There’s like one video of him….

____

ShaneDawsontv

That’s the right name.

Uhh never mind found it

Degrassi… too cool for me… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Pancakes ARE shit, thanks for realizing ;)

• Brangelina

Is shane dawson a miley fan? I never saw his videos.

• Mayra.

eacelovehearts said:

Mayra. said:

No le gusta Oceanup..

What?! qué tiene eso que ver?

And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do… Make cardboard look cute :P

xCookieMuffin said:

No le gusta Oceanup..

De fuck are you guys saying? O_o.
    ^ that was all of my spanish ability :P

I know hola too?

• http://www.voyagequebec.me/forum/topics/cheap-prednisone-online-cheap-1 pharmacy prednisone

This can pharmacy prednisone with breathing, temperature, and pressure also. Doubling the prednisone tabs 20mg of to 400 q12h does to during coadministration with rifampin. I was of or as a failure. Other online amoxicillin have included (15% to 27%), (14% to 22%), (6% to 8%), (4% to 7%), pain (3%), (3% to 5%), (2%), (1%), and (3% to 8%). Question on prednisone tabs 20mg design and classes? avatars hi from canada cdt (carbohydrate defienceincy test) parabens info? ? ? information and lexpro will i the test? ? help treatment for opioid abuse. This can buy prednisone with breathing, temperature, and pressure also. To the Amoxicillin of thyroxine-l powder to the ration, the with or a supplement. Over 6000 have treated for 6 or longer, and over 4500 for one prednisone tabs 20mg or longer. In rabbits, buy zithromax and/or pelvis was in at 30?mg/kg/day and one was at 10?mg/kg/day along with dilation with of darifenacin. It is recommended that any buy prednisone at least one before, or four after, bios life 2 to absorption.

Mayra. said:
    eacelovehearts said:

Mayra. said:

No le gusta Oceanup..

What?! qué tiene eso que ver?
    Huh?… No comprende espanol!

• MileyIsBestest

MUSICISEVERYTHING YOUR SUCH AN ANNOYING B.ITCH!

• Leena

aw cute.

• xHisGirlFriday

Its weired. I never had Miley’s ‘7 things’ on my ipod, but I deffinitly had his cover. xP

that looks so wrong ;]

MileyIsBestest said:

lolololololool
    I like his old videos better :p
    My favorite is when shanaynay is giving him driving lessons.. HAHA

Degrassi… too cool for me… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Pancakes ARE shit, thanks for realizing ;)

Yes Degrassi is too cool for you. And I said pancakes are THE shit. Thanks for realizing ;)

• xCookieMuffin

No le gusta Oceanup..

De fuck are you guys saying? O_o.
    ^ that was all of my spanish ability :P

I know hola too?

Lol xp.

• Mayra.

DemiandMileyPones
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……

_____

He is the only one who can make my day.

I like LisaNova too! :

Oh I forgot LisaNova she was cool too and Natalie from community channel n.n

==
    You didn’t realize I screwed your words.

because pancakes are shit.

I like his old videos better :p
    My favorite is when shanaynay is giving him driving lessons.. HAHA

Link?

MileyIsBestest said:
    I like his old videos better :p
    My favorite is when shanaynay is giving him driving lessons.. HAHA

Link?

MileyIsBestest said:
    I like his old videos better :p
    My favorite is when shanaynay is giving him driving lessons.. HAHA

Link?

• janea

aw

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Haha he got his dream!! :D

• iLoveChrisBrown

her hair the color is beautiful

i loveee DaveDays. :)

LOL
    FINALLYYYY

mileyyy_ said:

______________________

TOTALLY TRUE, That’s true now i believe its photoshopped which it is ! lol!

• mileyyy_

selenajbhi said:

we’ll see if he’s telling the truth cause the paparazzi is are there

__________

There are no papparrazi, where are they ? He is at his house, and dont you think if he was really with miley he would want to show his face with her ?? and there would be picture of miley arriving and leaving his house, trust me. This is SOO FAKEEE! (:

• selenajbhi

joe has weird friends too

• Mayra.

xCookieMuffin
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 03:12 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

No le gusta Oceanup..

De fuck are you guys saying? O_o.
    ^ that was all of my spanish ability :P

I know hola too?

Lol xp.

haha No problemo n.n aunque en verdad es “Problema” lolz

• Aryanna

MUSICISEVERYTHING YOUR SUCH AN ANNOYING B.ITCH!
    ——————–
    You’re the bitch here.
    And don’t ever curse again.

• xCookieMuffin

I like his old videos better :p
    My favorite is when shanaynay is giving him driving lessons.. HAHA

I LOVE Shanaynay! xD

• musiciseverything

You didn’t realize I screwed your words.

because pancakes are shit.

Ugh. We’re done talking. Waffles are shit.

• KeepTheFaith

He said there were paparazzi there, so if it is true, people are gonna find out anyways.

Mayra. said:
    DemiandMileyPones
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

ShaneDawson > any other youtuber

Just sayinggg……

_____

He is the only one who can make my day.

I like LisaNova too! :

Oh I forgot LisaNova she was cool too and Natalie from community channel n.n
    & KassemG with California on…

i hate having black peoples hair its soo frustrating

dave wins. forever

• Mayra.

MileyIsBestest
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 03:13 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

wow your icon is beatiful!! love it!! I want one now

• MileyIsBestest

MUSICISEVERYTHING YOUR SUCH AN ANNOYING B.ITCH!

Away with you

• HOT DAYUMMM

Ahaha this is sooo photoshopped.
    Nice try Dave ;)

• Dumaaa ?

My favorite Youtuber is Ryan Higa. :D

But congratz to Dave for meeting Miley. I love his covers of songs. Hilarious stuff. :)

• JonasGirl007

Ugh. We’re done talking. Waffles are shit.
    ===
    at least they don’t taste like it.

wow your icon is beatiful!! love it!! I want one now

Aww thanks!

• Aryanna

selenajbhi said:

i hate having black peoples hair its soo frustrating
    —————-
    If you got time, you can make your hair into something really beautiful. I got a friend who has black people’s hair, but ya know, she’s always taking care of it, and now it’s really pretty. :)

• musiciseverything

at least they don’t taste like it.

See? There you go again. Confusing the hell outta me. I’m done talking to you. Good day.

bye gys

• JonasMusicFan

looks like a card board miley.. lol

• Mayra.

n.n from Davedays

mistake this is the one I´ve tried to post

he’s alright. sometimes he comes off as a tool though.

• selenajbhi

right know i have it permed but it takes so long just to get it permed but the good thing is that we can do alot of things to it weves perms extentions braids

• musiciseverything

Alrighty guys. I’m off. Project to finish. Love you all. Bye.

• Aryanna

Bye MileyIsBestest. :)

• xblowmyspeakersupx

She is so pretty, im jealous!

• Mayra.

ha! can´t believe he finally hugged the real Miley not the cardboard Miley

SWAC is number 2 with 5.92 million viewers this week..Wow!
    I told you guys Demi is going to replace Miley as the new queen bee

==
    I meant unlike pancakes ;)

• Aryanna

musiciseverything said:

Alrighty guys. I’m off. Project to finish. Love you all. Bye.
    —————
    Bye. Good luck ! :)

• leLIVREinterdit

ok, i need to go. bye guys.

peacelovehearts said:
    MileyIsBestest said:
    I like his old videos better :p
    My favorite is when shanaynay is giving him driving lessons.. HAHA

Link?

OHMYGOD…I THINK I JUST PEED MY PANTS XD

• StarLightSTARbright

Haha awww ;)

I JUST LOST!! :(

• Aryanna

I think I’m going too. Goodbye guys ! :)
    LOVE.

• kevin jonas

hi, i’d like to see you a car

peacelovehearts said:
    MileyIsBestest said:
    I like his old videos better :p
    My favorite is when shanaynay is giving him driving lessons.. HAHA

Link?

OHMYGOD…I THINK I JUST PEED MY PANTS XD

Shanaynay is legit.

• Mayra.

musiciseverything
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 03:18 pm
    musiciseverything said:

Alrighty guys. I’m off. Project to finish. Love you all. Bye.

finally n.n your global project?

sell you a car

• Mayra.

buh bye to everyone who is leavin´!

• CoinBears

SWAC is number 2 with 5.92 million viewers this week..Wow!
    I told you guys Demi is going to replace Miley as the new queen bee

• MZ

Imma follow you :)

• Jessicuhh.

Wait. Didn’t Jeffree once tweet about hanging out with Demi a few weeks ago but deleted it because it wasn’t true? He could be lying. Famewhore.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I swear, Joe.
    If you are hanging out with that freak….

• HOT DAYUMMM

Charlotte-x-

I love her hair.
    ………..]
    HER EXTENSIONS HAIR.

• jonasbrothersfan

it looks photoshopped.

• dobs555

WOO. I <3 DaveDays.

Miley is an ungrateful bitch and hypocrite
    _________

Then why does everyone love working with her HMMM?

So the season finale of HM got 6.9 mill views. Can’t wait for the Miley haters to continue talking about how WOWP does “so much better than HM in ratings”.

She’s so beautiful, its actually not fair!

i LOVEEE dave days! good for him! :D <3

Alrighty guys. I’m off. Project to finish. Love you all. Bye
    You don’t love me.

• musiciseverything

Fuck. Miley’s really beautiful. Give me her hair.

• Diamondback

Uh oh… Liam is going to forbid all contact with other males. Including her father :-O

And she has a lot of extensions.
    ……………
    miley fan LOL

SHE ONLY extensions.

• Charlotte-x-

I will be breaking some very scandalous news about Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato later tonight. This news will shock the world. Stay tuned.
    6 minutes ago via web

O RLY ZAK. U SRS NOW

• CoinBears

Haha. I bet that stans are thinking that he’s going to state they had sex. I also hope they know that Joe could go to jail for that if it was true.

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, i fucking love zack taylor. i know people are gonna hate on me for that.

• JonasGirl007

Fuck. Miley’s really beautiful. Give me her hair.
    ==
    Forget the hair, I have dibs on her legs.

wow she looks freaking amazing in that picture

• ohmimiley

Yay! I love him and im glad he got to meet her! (: She looks so darling ;D

i wonder if this is photoshopped..

• xCookieMuffin

Who’s this punk? (The davis dude.)

• xCookieMuffin

Gotta go, I’m about to see Alice In Wonderland.
    xD. Toodles :)