Miley Cyrus Sex And The City Girls Night

Miley Cyrus chatted with MTV about Sex And The City sequel: ‘I’ve always been a huge fan of the show, I think they are so amazing. It has such a great cast, and you can see the chemistry with all the girls. I was surprised [that they asked me].

It was a very glamorous day for me, to be on the carpet with the girls and share a really cool scene with Kim Cattrall, who I love. I think she’s so great. It was really, really fun and it was a big moment for me. It’s one of those perks.

You do so many things that aren’t as much fun and are really the hard parts, but that was just one of those things where it was the day you got to play. I’ve always really been into the show, and they added a couple different cameos with all different types of people. And they asked me to do one, which was a super big..

..honor. It was really easy and really fun. I haven’t seen any of it. All I did was my one tiny little part, where I just have to stand there. So I don’t know [what the plot is]. I’m excited, trust me. I’ll be waiting in front of the theater to go see it.’

• nick

look at this video at time 2:24 to 2:26 , look at her eyes at that moment she blink at greg…..
    and look at very last moment of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePc3rCfbExc&feature=player_embedded
    just look at her eyes at end, she really not happy….. she makes herself happy… she is not really, she is not sad too, bcoz she know she is doing nothing bad by heart, she thinks she has not to prove her soul in front of others if she is good by heart….
    this all gossips are fake just publicity stunt not true, she doing this bcoz there are many ppls with her to advise her like “this is ur job”, or “this is just work” but it is not really good for her…. and her future… just see her miley and mandy show, just see when she go out with her dad and mom, just see how she care her younger sister…. we like that miley… ask ur heart if ur real fan of her… this may gone on bad way…. so if u real fan of her then dont go to her this movie and show that we like her as she is naturally not this fake… this is also good for her……. btw she is good, and if u all notice she always happy, bcoz she is smiley she is good by heart, she has energy which she get bcoz of her good heart……..

“””””””””””””””””””””””””””
    hahaha ! Nice catch buddy !

> I think we should give her break, we should not watch any stuff of her, then she can get what her real fans like in her. i also agree that she have some f**king advisers

• Anonymous3345

I am so EXCITED!

• KeepTheFaith

I’m excited for this. I’ve never seen an episode of the show, but I did watch the first movie and it was way better than I expected.

• All is well

___________————_________

Totally agree

Team Miley and Demi that’s it.

• Mayra.

———————
    Yaa history proves it

• Mayra.

KeepTheFaith said:

hello everyone :D

Hello :)

hey KeepTheFaith how you been? I don´t come so often anymore and I fell so disconnected :(

• Mayra.

*feel :D

• KeepTheFaith

I’ve been good, how about you?
    I don’t come on here very much anymore either. I’ve barely been on this last week, but trust me, we haven’t missed out on anything. It’s been so dead.

• poppy_hoppy

—————————————
    I am happy some1 feels like me

• All is well

—————————————
    I am happy some1 feels like me

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

—————————————
    I am happy some1 feels like me

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where you from alliswell? we are her real fans who think good for her

• Mayra.

KeepTheFaith said:

I’ve been good, how about you?

Thats sad! but I guess is true, it´s been so dead lately I don´t know why even with the Miley post! but that kinda help me to drop my addiction slowly :) I´m following Miley advise and I try to keep away from my computer but moments like this when I´m alone and bored I can resist.

• Gossip loverX

————————————-

I love her as hannah montana i dont think anything special in this movie

What does it matter to you? She has this guy and she hangs out with him whenever she got a free minute. And yes, she gave up a lot for him, like other friends, spending time with her fans, on the internet, etc. Not because she HAD to, but because she WANTED to. Because he is more important to her than all of her fans. If Miley wants to spend all her little spare time with this guy then that’s her decision, and nothing else should matters to us.

• KeepTheFaith

Yeah, I’ve been trying to cut back on all the time I spend on Oceanup as well. This site being dead all the time only makes it easier. :) And that’s true, when you’re bored you just can’t help but come on OU, which is why I’m here right now lol.

Mar 16, 2010 @ 09:36 am

—————————————
    I am happy some1 feels like me

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where you from alliswell? we are her real fans who think good for her

A.W.Y.G (Agree with YO guys)

• Roro xox

me to :) MEMI FTW!

• Gossip loverX

She deserves more
    look at him always try to look good

yes shes the best and shes beautiful :) but why shes not smilling anymore :( shes looks sad and !,eeh idk :\

I am not going to waste my money for her movie…….. booooooooooriiinggggggggggggggg
    Hell yeah am going to the movie.The movie is going to be amazing. Liam is hot miley is gorgeous and their chemistry is amazing not to mention kelly,greg are there and that movie has a message about cancer,saving the extenction of turtle and love and family. I love miley she always do something that has a meaning and she always try to bring a message love her.

I wish someone will make a movie about lupus on the big screen. But cancer is pretty close. I love how miley movie always have a meaning of love and forgiveness. I am going to support this movie I love when movies always carry a message and this movie carried more than one message is rare to find movies with meaniningful meanings. Everything out there only focus on sex and drugs and shooting and gangs am glad that a movie about love,cancer,forgiveness,the saving of animals is coming to theater finally a change of actions movies. Lately all the movies coming out have been dark talking about the end of the world,gang,guns,vampires is a breath of fresh air that miley is doing something with a meaning behind all this garbage people are putting lately like darkness etc am glad miley is going on a movie about love,sacrifies,saving of animals,cancer and the meaning of love in the family.

she really gorgeous.

• KimberlyElizabeth

i used to watch sex and the city about three years ago AND I LOVED THAT SHOW i cant wait to see Milerz in part 2 :D

• xHisGirlFriday

I love “Sex And The City”.
    Its more then just four ladies “getting it on”.
    I love the humor they use and how different each of the characters are.

• aaliyahnoelle

completely random and off topic but i have been obsessed with the foo fighters song the best of you lately. i blame my boyfriend. LOL

mileey is awesome!

• Roro xox

oh shut up !

mileys the bestest <3
    whos with me?

-cricket- No one…

• Roro xox

saz boba anda!
    vete por ahi a pasear tus perros ; i si no te gusta miley .. pa qe pierdes tu tiempo aqi NIÑATA!

ay dios esta chirusita de quinta es taaaaan patetica, juajaua literalmente y como dicen en casi todos los programas de usa esta ñerita es solo un chiste, A BIG JOKE in hollywood!!! jajaja nadie la respeta y jamas lo haran, despues de hannah montana pff pobre ya se acabara todo para esta ordinaria machito del asco…. juro que jamas entendere como alguien tan vulgar ordinario sin clase, machito sobreactuada y con voz de travesti esta en hollywood, jajaja como dice chelsea en su programa y en fashion police ella es un mosco en leche en la red carpet, jajajaja vuelvo y lo digo es la payasita de hollyood, igual a ella si que le cae eso de aunque la mona se vista de seda mona se queda….. jajajajaja y aunque tenga vestidos de los mejores diseñadores y demas, se ve ridicula en ellos, no tiene porte, clase ni elegancia, y con esa forma de hablar y de expresarse tan ordinaria y su voz machito es una VERGUENZA!!! EWWWWWWW
    oh and btw como es posible que teniendo esos dientes tan asquerosos y completamente desagradables ella hable abriendo exageradamente y toda ordinaria (bueno como es ella, no puede negar su esencia) su bocota que horror, hasta verla solo hablar resulta desagradable viendo esos vomitos de dientes, parece un mounstruo que asco…..

Gossip loverX said:
    She deserves more
    look at him always try to look good
    She doesn’t want more, she wants him.

• All is well

She does not allow that Ugly to even touch her, she just want to show peoples some kisses for publicity

To late, she sleeps with him.

• Mayra.

Roro xox said:

saz boba anda!

haha si pasa tanto tiempo en OU escribiendo largos comentarios y además se los contesta ella misma no creo que la pobre tenga vida!!

She deserves more
    look at him always try to look good
    She doesn’t want more, she wants him.
    She want publicity of her movie

Miley Last song press conference candids.

• All is well

She is still pure, i am happy, this movie will never success

• Gossip loverX

We do not care if he get 10 most beautifull girls around him, we just care about our miley

• Mayra.

haha maybe we are growing up, and maybe OceanUp is something that can´t to survive to that! who know!! but I´m 18 and sometimes i feel kinda old : s like this place is full of 13th years old girls.

• KeepTheFaith

Miley Last song press conference candids.

She looks so pretty in those pictures! I love her makeup. :)

• poppy_hoppy

——————————–
    She does not want , her work force her.
    she is just doing a publicity stunt why u not trying 2 understand.. he is like his brother so she do not think so bad

• britt

I can’t waite for sex and city
    and Last song in 15 dayys ! soo exiced

Best comment

• TikTokOnTheClock

Not bad, miley. Not bad!

• gator

I think Her movie is boring but she make fool all her fans and her “MIND ON KNEE” fans get it serious xD

To late, she sleeps with him.

Look at distance between them first. is this not looking fake ?

• gator

To late, she sleeps with him.

Look at distance between them first. is this not looking fake ?
    ————————
    THEY CANT SEE BECAUSE THEY HAVE “MIND IN KNEES”

• Mayra.

Miley Last song press conference candids.

beautiful nd her ayes are just so amazing!!

• poppy_hoppy

hope her true fans don’t give her ladder if she is going on wrong roof, it may give her fame but it will take her far from her real SOUL <><><> aaaaaooooooooooaaaaaaa

Aaah love you Miley!

• KeepTheFaith

I’m 20. There’s actually a lot of older users on this site, you’d be surprised. But you’re right, the majority of users are a little young, at least they’re not all immature lol. And it does seem like everyone is outgrowing Oceanup, it doesn’t look like it’ll survive much longer. Maybe some miracle will happen though. Haha

• Gossip loverX

yes we are helping her to go on rong wy

• KeepTheFaith

What’s with some of the anons on this post today? They are a little weird..

Best comment

Agree

• Cnick

poppy_hoppy said:

weird but true

• Cnick

yes we are helping her to go on rong wy
    No, its not true at all

yes we are helping her to go on rong wy
    No, its not true at all

##############################################################################################################
    It is just think, she had already said that she does not like when we make hate comments for her

• Mayra.

poppy_hoppy
    Mar 16, 2010 @ 10:11 am
    poppy_hoppy said:

o_0

• Cnick

yes we are helping her to go on rong wy
    No, its not true at all

—————

I don’t care

• Mayra.

bye for now!! I want breakfast now n.n

• poppy_hoppy

hahahaaaaaaaa true

• Cnick

• poppy_hoppy

———-_________________————
    Totally Agree

• gator

This last song guy always do hard makeup and always try to look himself good, which he is not….. he is nothing without this publicity stunt…….. and any1 can do better acting than him in this last song movie…..

• kass

miley babe u rock!!!

• kass

1° wowwww great miley we <3 u!!!!

• Cnick

ME TOO ? xD

• Roro xox

mileys the bestest <3
    whos with me?

• mileyrocksmyworld

mileys the bestest <3
    whos with me?

me
    mileys the bestest <3

—————————-

all in one this is boring movie, nothing new or special

• ali

love her <3333333333333

Miley has no fans left, her posts are so empty now.

• Sweetdisposition

I’ve never liked nor watched sex and the city, what’s so interesting about watching a group of middle-aged women “getting it on”? I guess it’s just not my type of show…