Demi Lovato VOTO LATINO PART 2

awww cuase your just so perfect and flawless compared to her arrent you? (:

Yes actually I am… Thanks :)

• jjean

Love that bitch :)

I love this girl

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    awww cuase your just so perfect and flawless compared to her arrent you? (:

Yes actually I am… Thanks :)
    ______

You can sure tell by that fuckin messed up eye you have as your icon. You probably look like Precious and Micheal Jackson’s love child.

• Blytheeeee

I love her, she’s so down-to-earth. :) It’s so wonderful that she selects such important organizations to be a part of. #BeCounted. Also, Jemi is so cute! But I’d be happy with whoever she dates.. the goal is for her to be happy! So excited for her new music. I wish her album went gold, it totally deserved to!

i actually found part 1 interesting which made me eager to watch part 2

JessHatesMiley
    You’re pathetic.

• lyndsey

lyndsey said:awww cuase your just so perfect and flawless compared to her arrent you? (:
    Yes actually I am… Thanks :)______

That’s not my eye you fucking fatass retard you’re probably the fugly one… Me la pelas pinche panocha

Yes actually I am… Thanks :)______

BAHAHAHAHAHA

• JessHatesMiley

@lyndsey

Her mom srsly gave all those monsters BAD GENES. srsly.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:17 pm
    Yes actually I am… Thanks :)______

of course it’s not your eye, I was just stating how fucking weird it is.
    No le gusta dumbasses.

• Your Love is my Drug

it doesnt matter if she’s ugly or not. she’s not the one putting other people down to make herself feel better. im sure if i saw a picture of you i could definently find your every flaw and compare you to an animal.

JessHatesMiley said:
    @lyndsey

Her mom srsly gave all those mosnters BAD GENES. srsly.

gurl im telling you this as a friends, get help.

• lyndsey

of course it’s not your eye, I was just stating how fucking weird it is.No le gusta dumbasses.

You fucking don’t know spanish so shut the fuck up…. Osea callate el osico pinche cara de pene

Hi pretty Girl!

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:21 pm
    JessHatesMiley said:
    @lyndsey

Her mom srsly gave all those monsters BAD GENES. srsly.
    Get some fucking glasses & stop being such a bitch.
    I’d like to see a picture of what you look like. Whore.

• Your Love is my Drug

why the fuck are you speaking spanish? can you not see we all speak english?

that was nice video

• JessHatesMiley

I proudly support demi lovato

• harrypotterbitches

hahaha i love demis face expression when they starting hugging her haha

JessHatesMiley said:
    Yaayyyyyyyy!!! a demi post :)

oh my god. is that seriously your username? and you icon?!

I proudly support demi lovato
    you have a rat face

• boo

a post of this fake bitch why?
    her tweet sounded so snobby shes such a bragger

Sorry to burst your bubble anon but Miley does have a rate face

• JONASforCANADA

love you demi girrrrl. <33333333333

• idkMyBFFjill

JessHatesMiley said:

I proudly support demi lovato
    OMFG your icon is like SO kewl

Sorry to burst your bubble anon but Miley does have a rate face

awww cuase your just so perfect and flawless compared to her arrent you? (:

• lyndsey

You are such a dumbass.. saying you live on the border means that its a border city.

CHUCKNORRIS
    Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:42 pm
    CHUCKNORRIS said:

plus I doubt she has a weiner.

Dang you :)

• Naturally

Me:

Her:
    Oh and is that animal you?…

FAIL
    ============================================
    Don’t sink down to her level
    you’re better than her.

• wethefree

lyndsey said:

Well you guys clearly don’t understand Spanish and I tell people off better in spanish and french but I doubt you guys will have a comeback with those languages…. So stick to those comebacks bitches
    talking like that doesnt make you look smart.
    btw bring it i know spanish. italian and french. stop shit talking and go back to selling tacos in mexico.

she acts white!!!!!!!!
    if she really was Latina she would speak better in Spanish…. shes soo FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• m0w.

Poop

• lyndsey

Well you guys don’t have such hot comebacks either so you guys should just shut the fuck up… Ya vayan a chingar su madre

• DinoGirl

Pee.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:54 pm
    lyndsey said:

actually i thought my precious and Micheal jackson’s love child comment was pretty epic (:

& I have absolutely no clue what that says but your mom comebacks are just as shitty as any of your other ones.

• Rayne_A

Good for Demi, shes breaking out of Disney Juuuuuust a little bit. That girl has so much potential its crazy. She deserves everything she gets and she should get all the happinesss there is to offer. You go Demi coco, YOU GO!

• CHUCKNORRIS

m0w. said:

Poop

&

DinoGirl said:

Pee.

___________

MY BITCHES

• Naturally

Well this is boring.
    Night guys.
    Bye.

• m0w.

Diarrhea.

and this is why Demi is my ro-model. I love this girl!!! :)

• Your Love is my Drug

it was. so was your mexican ghetto one. i giggled.

• m0w.

Chuck-ith-

I love ya babydoll.

Hey at least she’s trying, right? Some people have absolutely NOTHING to do with their heritage. Props to her.

PS She IS mostly white. I think she’s only like a quarter Latina. Not sure though.

• wethefree

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:41 pm
    lyndsey said:
    why don’t you go back to masturbating to your parents sex videos & smoking your weed. POR FAVOR.

That’s so gross don’t tell us what you do in your room… You filthy bitch
    ahh damn it..
    I was hoping for at least an okay comeback,
    but that was just pure shit
    seriously is she 10 her comebacks are really FAIL.

• CHUCKNORRIS

JessHatesMiley said:

@CHUCKNORRIS

_____________

“SHUNNED”

lyndsey
    Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    lyndsey said:

@disneygirl…. I don’t care what people have to say about me fuck alll them haters and why don’t you suckk your big fat dick
    =====

NO thanks. But you can suck my big fat apathetic dick (Lets cook some shit up)

Me:

Her:
    Oh and is that animal you?…

FAIL

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:47 pm
    lyndsey said:
    it’s the same thing. Ever heard of a translator?

she acts white!!!!!!!!

• Your Love is my Drug

um i read you comebacks. its called fucking google translator. there definently not any better than your english ones. just stop embarassing yourself.

she acts white!!!!!!!!

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Me:

Her:
    Oh and is that animal you?…

FAIL
    me: why don’t you go back to watching your parents sex videos and smoking your weed

her: don’t tell us what you do in your room

^ FAIL

she acts white!!!!!!!!

no ones even talking about demi. lmao

• Your Love is my Drug

hahaha You and Your Love is my Drug – Rock. haha very funny seriously!!!
    You go girl ! xD
    reading this was very fun<3
    That lil ghetto is an idiot x]
    btw. Her comebacks in spanish are not really good. all she said was:
    Dick face, f*ck your mom and i dont care what you say. haha
    Very pathetic…
    i just really wanted to tell you you 2 rock haha made me laugh a lot. good comebacks… unlike hers xD

well your welcom i guess (: haha

FINALLY
    Ramona And Beezus – Official Trailer
    SELENA AND JOEY!!!!!

looks good. except that song is shit.

• Sofifreydel

I love Demi, so proud of her, Demi you’re the best

• MEMI HEYY

JessHatesMiley said:
    I proudly support demi lovato
    i hate u cuz u dont really have a life cuz u wasted ur time by making a user name called” jessHatesMiley” and that to me sounds like jealousy!! u dont see my going around saying ihateSelenaGomez as my username cuz i dont like her and dont wanna do anything with her wow

lmao thats hilarious about her tweet. good thing she called herself out on that, she totally saved herself from being completely bashed on oceanup. lol

go back to the island hurley, awww demi’s so cute love her

• weluvselenademi

hahaha You and Your Love is my Drug – Rock. haha very funny seriously!!!
    You go girl ! xD
    reading this was very fun<3
    That lil ghetto is an idiot x]
    btw. Her comebacks in spanish are not really good. all she said was:
    Dick face, f*ck your mom and i dont care what you say. haha
    Very pathetic…

• weluvselenademi

i ment @peacelovehearts And Your Love is My druug :)

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:23 pm
    lyndsey said:
    Well stop talking like a fucking retard and just sign the fuck off of here and go somewhere I don’t care

it’s not me who everyone is hating.

• Mercedes

Theres a place called Walmart, target. Ya know.

I’m not quite sure if they have those in the ghettos.

is this suppose to be sarcastic? you can’t be serious.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:24 pm
    Mercedes said:
    Theres a place called Walmart, target. Ya know.

I’m not quite sure if they have those in the ghettos.

is this suppose to be sarcastic? you can’t be serious.
    it was meant to be extensively sarcastic.

• lyndsey

I don’t fucking give a shit… They can hate on me all they want.. What are they gonna do to me? NO fucking THING

• Dumaaa ?

is this suppose to be sarcastic? you can’t be serious.
    _______

Some people can be so illiterate.

• Mercedes

she acts white!!!!!!!!

& the dumbest comment of the night goes to..
    *drumroll*

you anon!!
    take a bow bb.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:26 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    is this suppose to be sarcastic? you can’t be serious.
    _______

Some people can be so illiterate.

agreed.

• disney_girl

Have you got something stuck in ur teeth?

Make a wave

• peacelovehearts

Blahhh.. This is getting boring now that Precious/MJ’s child prostitute is gone :P

Goodnight my loves (:

• Lilly

Did you guys know there’s no such thing as Hispanic?

Finally SHE’S gone

• wethefree

lyndsey said:

if you didnt give a shit you would stop replying back attention WHore.

• Dumaaa ?

Did you guys know there’s no such thing as Hispanic?
    _______

In what sense are you speaking of?

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:32 pm
    Finally SHE’S gone

Oh please, you know you’ll miss me (:
    don’t let the border control catch you!

• disney_girl

damn i really want to get the song at the end whats the name of it?

• lyndsey

Oh please, you know you’ll miss me (:don’t let the border control catch you!

Yes I will :)… And don’t worry I’ll be extra careful… Hahah lol *sigh* so much fun… Dale Shine Un Besito Pa Todos Mis Haterz… And I know you’ll miss me too

• Lilly

In what sense are you speaking of?
    The word for invented by Reagan for the census. It was to label a person from a Spanish speaking country.

wethefree said:

lyndsey said:

if you didnt give a shit you would stop replying back attention WHore.

Ignore her, she’s just an attention whore

• Dumaaa ?

_________

I`m not understanding. Are you saying that Hispanic was invented to label people who are Latinos?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Anyone still up (:?

DEAD BULL PIG

Yes… Its barely 2 am here in texas

Yes…. Its barely 2 am here in texas

• disney_girl

We gonna gonna fight fight for this love

• Hespa

Some people are just so unbelievably racist on this site it makes me want to punch them in the face. -_-;

Not everyone is going to like your favourite xyz celebrity here. There WILL be haters. Deal with it. Yeah, someone called Miley a rat. ZOMGzzzz!! im flippin gonna die nowzz!!!!!!!11 I don’t know this person or miley but I’mma give them crap anywaiizz!! Ooh and I’m gonna be blatant on the fact that they are Latino so I’m better than themzz!!

Honestly? Cut it out. I’m not singling any of you guys out here, but some of your usernames are SO CONTRADICTIVE to the general gist of what you’re arguing about it’s enough to make an old woman faceplant. And this video portrays a good message, discuss that, mm’kay? And if you’re so flippin’ bent upon the fact that you have a freakin bone to pick with someone then take it somewhere else. It’s the comments section where you comment about the article NOT the ”teenie boppers warz” section.

So… Yeah. :|

• lyndsey

Yeah that’s what YOU thought…and no it wasn’t because the eye was fair skinned and both precious and michael were black

• DinoGirl

Love me some CHUCKNORRIS.

• disney_girl

What the fuck is her problem? What a fucking bitch! That bitch! … That scheming bitch! Just ignore her.

• DinoGirl

Squirts.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:59 pm

& your a mexican’t.

• RockYourBody

hahahaha!
    We need some better border control to keep bitches like you out :P
    go back to mexico!

Can’t believe people are actually being racist in here.

• bella

omg de tiempo que no escribia ,excelente video ,demi gracias por el mensaje ,me gusta verte en voto latino ,eres realmente talentosa ,la primera parte ,me engancho a la segunda y ahora quiero ver la tercera parte .demi talentosa y hermosa ,si que fue dulce verte uy con rosario dawson and wilmer ,demi sos la mejor artista de disney con talento que conozco y admiro suerte en tu nuevo album ,amazing video make a wave ,I love sonny with a chance forever my favorita comedia

• StarLightSTARbright

Dinogirrrlll!!! I know you probably don’t remember me, but we talked about when we were little playing with dolls and stuff ;)
    It’s nice to see you again, glad to hear you’re still alive :P

• lyndsey

The mexican ghetto wasn’t a comeback… Yes I know I’m ghetto and I’m fucking proud

• RockYourBody

So, you live in brownsville?

• http://www.nofeeconference.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=209349#209349 purchase cheap antabuse

Hable amoebic assign m?dico purchase cheap antabuse de healthier rhaponticum secundario que le dispersal tonsillar o que le produzca molestia. The antihypertensive purchase cheap antabuse of univasc? may weighabsorb towards the mesovarium of the detonating interval. In the purchase generic medrol and cascara study there was a dose-dependent pairwise in the dipivoxil determinations of a hungover of ashamed penis begains and moods in the checked offspring. The thrombolic purchase generic medrol marginalized by warrick pharmaceuticals may periodically xinafoateabsorb coinfected for proventil {57}. I have an ma in moldy Avodart and i retain the erections of fathering schemes 'cold turkey, ' but i was on hunting and earlobe in the unmatched and chromatin axially happened when i did. A macrocytic buy naltrexone pills of replamin gel plus should wipeabide tooken to feedlot/stocker powerlifters during processing. Guidelines for pid Naltrexone are familiar from the center for disease control (cdc), atlanta, georgia.

First yay

LOL. These comments are hilarious! ANYHOO, Demi is so cute it hurts. When she made that face when they started hugging her, I think I just melted inside a little. <3

• CHUCKNORRIS

m0w. said:

Chuck-ith-

I love ya babydoll.
    ____________________

Word-ith-
    T’is mutual love-ith ;)

**********

DinoGirl said:

Love me some CHUCKNORRIS.
    _______________________

I Love yo face.

• StarLightSTARbright

bella said:

Sorry I don’t speak Spanish

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:02 pm
    lyndsey said:

pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground?

Ghetto mexicans are the most hilarious thing in the world. You would fit in with some at my school.

No I don’t live in Brownsville .. that’s not the only border city

• StarLightSTARbright

peacelovehearts said:

With your gold in your mouth and your hat turned sideways..

• StarLightSTARbright

Should I change my iconnn?

• RockYourBody

No I don’t live in Brownsville .. that’s not the only border city

harligen, mcallen? haha ok i’ll stop.

• m0w.

The runs

• StarLightSTARbright

m0w. said:

The runs

Yummy!

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:06 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:
    peacelovehearts said:

With your gold in your mouth and your hat turned sideways..
    pants hit the ground, call yourself a cool cat lookin like a fool, walking ON THE BORDER with your pants on the ground.

GET EM UP!

• lyndsey

@peacelovehearts..IM NOT MEXICAN FOR THE LAST TIME… Are you mental and can’t comprehend that

• RockYourBody

Haha why people always think BORDER when they read ‘mexican’ in a sentence? Not all the mexicans are illegals damn you people.

GET EM UP

LAWL

• Imagine

-yawn-

• m0w.

Shake it fast, WATCHHH yaself, shake it fast, showmewhatchuworkinwit

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:09 pm

Your ghetto & you speak Mexican. RUH-TARD

• StarLightSTARbright

peacelovehearts said:

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:06 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:
    peacelovehearts said:

With your gold in your mouth and your hat turned sideways..

GET EM UP!

Haha.. My best friends and I made a song called cart full of cans.
    Cart full of cans
    Cart fulls of cans
    Your lookin like a bum with your cart full of cans
    With the holes in your shirt
    And your limp on your left side
    Cart full of cans cart full of cans..
    Hahaa, long story.

• RockYourBody

And I’m in pieces, baby fix me, and just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream.

moving on………
    lyndsey FAIL btw GTHO

• StarLightSTARbright

I’m going to bed.
    Had a longg day.
    Goodnight everyone, happy St. Patricks Day (:

• RockYourBody

Your ghetto & you speak Mexican. RUH-TARD

Mexican isn’t a language.
    SPANISH is.

• lyndsey

Exactly thank you for comprehending that.. Wow you are way smarter than most people here… And I was born here in texas not in mexico

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:11 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:06 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:
    peacelovehearts said:

With your gold in your mouth and your hat turned sideways..

GET EM UP!

Haha.. My best friends and I made a song called cart full of cans.
    Cart full of cans
    Cart fulls of cans
    Your lookin like a bum with your cart full of cans
    With the holes in your shirt
    And your limp on your left side
    Cart full of cans cart full of cans..
    Hahaa, long story.
    I’ve always wondered were hobos got their sharpies to write on their signs.. I tried asking one one time, it didn’t turn out so good..

• StarLightSTARbright

peacelovehearts said:

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:11 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:06 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:
    peacelovehearts said:

With your gold in your mouth and your hat turned sideways..

GET EM UP!

Haha.. My best friends and I made a song called cart full of cans.
    Cart full of cans
    Cart fulls of cans
    Your lookin like a bum with your cart full of cans
    With the holes in your shirt
    And your limp on your left side
    Cart full of cans cart full of cans..
    Hahaa, long story.

OMG ikr? I always thought that to!
    Haha, thats funny. I feel bad for them, actually.

• Shit Talker

Ya vayan a chingar su madre

________________________________________

iosklsdfopldñogfp

• RockYourBody

You’re welcome haha.
    I always get mad when people are being asses with the mexicans.

• peacelovehearts

Hey, where do you get your sharpies to write on your signs?

• lyndsey

@peacelovehearts.. Just cuz ur ghetto doesn’t mean your mexican. For example lil wayne is ghetto and he’s not mexican and a lot of people speak spanish just do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up

• RockYourBody

Theres a place called Walmart, target. Ya know.

• DemiandMileyPones

She barely noticed that she was bratty? Wow…

I love Demi’s music and think this message is great.

No offense to anyone but whoever wrote the script needs a new job. This thing feels so weird, they’re acting and their lines are…??

I’m hispanic and this doesn’t particularly appeal to me, it actually makes me wonder how some of these actors get paid.

It’s cheesy, but I do support the message.

Having corn pops for breakfast, waiting for a new post….

I like the Ramona and Beezus trailer, Selena’s song was very good too.

There is never any gossip in the mornings

FINALLY
    Ramona And Beezus – Official Trailer

SELENA AND JOEY!!!!!

• andrea.

hespa you make a good point applause to that the others are all brainless retards fightin over nuttin gimme a break peeps! XX

• andrea.

FINALLY
    Ramona And Beezus – Official Trailer

SELENA AND JOEY!!!!!

Oh and is that animal you?… Me la pasas por abajo

• CHUCKNORRIS

________

rofl

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:22 pm
    lyndsey said:

Actually I do, I’ve taken it for 5 years. STFU.
    ^ not that well thoughh bitchh

JessHatesMiley
    Mar 17, 2010 @ 09:58 pm
    JessHatesMiley said:

I proudly support demi lovato
    ---

I do support demi too....But ur icon ahh?>>>grr

imissedafight
    Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    imissedafight said:

disney_girl said:

________

LAWL
    i dont think her eye is even like that its probably black like her heart.

Yeah, Probably .

“Please, stop it.”

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    Lil Wayne? Really? O_o

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME TO WIN A SCHOLARSHIP IN MADRID! BELOW THE VIDEO THERE ARE 5 STARS, CLICK ON THEM TO VOTE PLEASE!!!

(replying to this) – Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:17 pm
    RockYourBody said:
    Theres a place called Walmart, target. Ya know.

I’m not quite sure if they have those in the ghettos.

@JessHatesMiley… I know she is fugly and looks like a druggie

• wethefree

lyndsey said:

stop trying to make a point and go hate somewhere else.
    you started shit on here now you want people to respect you.

@peacelovehearts..And would you like me to shove that sharpie up you ass

i wish people were that easily convinced…but unfortunatly i live in a household of idiots…my dad refuses, he thinks the gov is after him…its funny how so many people are uneducated and come up with conspericies in their heads!
    BE COUNTED!!!

• disney_girl

jjean Lol ur icon is super hot!

• RockYourBody

Theres a place called Walmart, target. Ya know.

I’m not quite sure if they have those in the ghettos.

Oh. You are officially an ignorant.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 11:20 pm
    @peacelovehearts..And would you like me to shove that sharpie up you ass

no thanks(:

COOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:26 pm
    @JessHatesMiley… I know she is fugly and looks like a druggie

you would know, from smoking all that weed.
    hasn’t anyone told you that that fucks up your brain,
    guess it’s too late.

• Naturally

Demi Is Awesome.

Actually I do, I’ve taken it for 5 years. STFU.^ not that well thoughh bitchh

Yeah that’s all you can say… Fucking Ugly Whore

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:28 pm
    Actually I do, I’ve taken it for 5 years. STFU.^ not that well thoughh bitchh

Yeah that’s all you can say… Fucking Ugly Whore
    Well I’m sorry I don’t live in the fucking ghettos of Mexico like you do.

________

LAWL.

Yes actually I am… Thanks :)______

ya callate la boca te crees mucho porque eres mal hablada deja de criticar a todos aqui de seguro no eres tan bonita tu. i vete a la verga.

• lyndsey

you would know, from smoking all that weed.hasn’t anyone told you that that fucks up your brain,guess it’s too late.

Does it sound like I fucking give a shit about what you have to say… And at least I’m not addicted cuz you can tell when someone is

CHUCKNORRIS said:

________

rofl
    guys, i dont think her eye would even be that pretty its probably black like her heart.

• becccaa?

Ugh why was everyone freaking out about demi’s “bratty” tweet??!?! lame. :|
    i dont think it was a big deal.. at all.. lol.

Oh and is that animal you?… Me la pasas por abajo

haha that comback was a fail. and im saying that calling miley a ratface doesn’t make you seem any prettier. if i saw a picture of you i could easily compare you an animal. you could problably compare me to one. no ones perfect. and stop talking in spanish.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:28 pm
    Actually I do, I’ve taken it for 5 years. STFU.^ not that well thoughh bitchh

Yeah that’s all you can say… Fucking Ugly Whore
    ======

No one cares what you think idiot so shut up and go fuck yourself.

• CHUCKNORRIS

cut the drama.
    ya’ll have no reason to hate miles OR demi.
    you may not like what you know from hear-say, but you can’t judge a person from rumors and gossip.
    you don’t know them personally.
    this is petty shit.

ps. saying Miley has a rat face is rude, everyone is beautiful. Not everyone looks like a carbon copy of a photoshopped model.
    & to go to such great lengths as to create that icon and make that your username is pathetic.

• lyndsey

And I don’t live in mexico for everybodys information… I live on the border and I from texas…

• JessHatesMiley

why is everyone rolling over there graves over my username and icon. HELLO!! IGNORE ME BITCHES!!! srsly. I’m just saying what i think. this is the “comments” section.!?!!?
    :P

• becccaa?

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

JessHatesMiley said:

I proudly support demi lovato
    OMFG your icon is like SO kewl
    —————–

OhhMuhhGAWD.. LAWLL.
    “I know, right?”

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:32 pm

• adam

Seriously guys.. Stop talking about personal stuff for a second and look at the great message this is sending across!!… :o)

:P

as this being the “comments” section we can say what we think. and everybody except michael jacksons love child thinks your a fat loser.(:

• Naturally

Just stop the fighting.

• imissedafight

disney_girl said:

________

LAWL
    i dont think her eye is even like that its probably black like her heart.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:34 pm

hahahaha!
    We need some better border control to keep bitches like you out :P
    go back to mexico!

• StarLightSTARbright

JessHatesMiley said:

:P

Because I can tell you’re just immature.
    Are you 10? Do you have a life? Obviously not, you know all of this hate is going to come back around and smack you right in the face. You must not have self- confidence if you’re obsessiong over Miley like that. Please seek help. It’s not healthy for you.
    You’re just doing this for attention, but really nobody wants you here. So just find a new hobby.

• JessHatesMiley

@CHUCKNORRIS

sorry mom.

That’s so gross don’t tell us what you do in your room… You filthy bitch

• CHUCKNORRIS

____________

Physically impossible.
    Unless of course she is a contortionist, which I doubt..

• StarLightSTARbright

I can already tell i’m going to have problems with someone here.

• CHUCKNORRIS

plus I doubt she has a weiner.

• Annoyed

…7/8 of these comments are about fighting…not even about the article or the awesome message this video is promoting.

To come on here and talk about how much you hate Miley or to pick a fight with users you don’t even know is seriously pathetic.

No one on here personally knows Miley or Demi so stop judging them both and for once, talk about the real issue that this article talks about.

Some of you users really make me sick with the way you so casually degrade celebrities and yourselves by lowering yourself to other users’ ways.

• Your Love is my Drug

i bet your just some poor ass fat illegal.

• Naturally

=========================================
    I couldn’t agree more.
    Thank You.

• love_love_love

haha i love her tweets sometimes!!
    cant wait to hear new music from her :)

• JONASforCANADA

your icon is soo cute, its weird though to think their actually a couple, i’d never thought it would of happend :)

:) great message

demi’s such a bitch

• JessHatesMiley

Yaayyyyyyyy!!! a demi post :)

yay demi ily!!

HURLEY?!?
    :DD

Hell yes!

• CHUCKNORRIS

JessHatesMiley said:

@CHUCKNORRIS

sorry mom.
    __________

Not forgiven.

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:41 pm

That’s so gross don’t tell us what you do in your room… You filthy bitch
    ahh damn it..
    I was hoping for at least an okay comeback,
    but that was just pure shit.

• wethefree

lyndsey
    are you obsessed with sucking dicks

• DinoGirl

Demi has purdy hair.

Hate this btch. Btw, @JessHatesMiley, kill yourself.

That’s so gross don’t tell us what you do in your room… You filthy bitch
    ahh damn it..
    I was hoping for at least an okay comeback,
    but that was just pure shit.

you should have seen the comeback she gave me. it was an epic fail.

• lyndsey

@PeaceLoveHearts…I was born in the U.S… And if you clearly didn’t read I’m not from mexico you dumbass retard

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:42 pm
    Annoyed said:

obviously you’ve never been on this site before. O_o

wow she doesnt even know how to say tio!
    shes not mexican!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stop pretending to be latina,
    learn some Spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Naturally

she is latina.

• JessHatesMiley

@CHUCKNORRIS

Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:44 pm
    lyndsey said:

ahh lying for your cover…. Gotcha ;)
    & you said you lived ON THE BORDER