Jonas Brothers Live Chat VIDEOS 3/18

because they are greedy, and they wanted it to be over an hour. i was fine with it just eing about 35 minutes. they even anwered my quesion. when Kevin says “not gonna tell you” and the Nick starts singing “Where are you now” i asked them Where are you now? Kevin said that and that he couldn’t tell us because they were on location for JONAS. and then Nick started singing it because the way i worded it reminded him of the Honor Society song “Where are you now” and that is the story of my Jonas Brothers Live Facebook Chat, i’m gonna sell movie rights.

• m

Your Love is my Drug said:
    this chat was sort of a let down…..
    everything jb does these days seems to be a let down. How long was this chat like 10 minutes?

• Ellie <3

This live chat doesn’t seem that bad. Maybe a little short, but I thought it was okay :)

Why are so many people hating on it so much?

• disney_girl

OH my joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“State Of Emergency is about someone who is off their rocker” What does that even mean???

• disney_girl

xCookieMuffin
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:11 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

BlingBling?! Is that you :O

• Colleen

OMJ!! They were sooo funny!! The best part was when Joe came out ;) I laughed so hard when they called him bowlcut and four eyes-Awwww Joseph!! I love him!

I <3333 when oceanup is dead

• Alysonjonas93

I’m glad someone else agrEes with me they did the chat while Joe was filming for Jonas which was a bummer he’s my fav also they were only on for 30 min then they had to go they should done a live chat when they were free It was such a let I just wanted Joe

State of Emergency is about Demi.

• Your Love is my Drug

I named my iphone the titanic.
    That way when i plug it in to my computer it says:
    “The titanic is syncing”
    BAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA IM PEEING

Joe is a hottiii !! OMJ ! its crazzyyy :) I love hiiim and he makes a cute couple with demi ! I love them both :)

• peacelovehearts

Your love, your love, your love, is my drug..
    I like your beard

• AlwaystheTruth

I missed Joe so much!! Nick and Kevin did it great though… But Joe was the best part of it!=)

• Your Love is my Drug

this chat was sort of a let down…..

DIET COKE X

Your Love is my Drug said:
    I named my iphone the titanic.
    That way when i plug it in to my computer it says:
    “The titanic is syncing”
    BAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA IM PEEING
    Ew?
    I <3 my titanic.
    Even though it has synced about 28 times this past week :P

*eyeroll* Tween.

State of Emergency is about Demi.
    ___
    I knew it. I saw how Nick eye balled demi…

• Your Love is my Drug

duuuude. Ou is sooooo dead tooodaaaay. ugggggggggghhhh

• Jaqueline

I thought it was weird that Joe wasn’t in the webchat as much

• Jonas 4ever

This chat was kind of awkard. They didn’t seem as laid back as normal and it was kind of weird how Joe popped in and then popped out like a minute later. Oh well. Still love them though!

• Your Love is my Drug

If you could hack Ou for a day, what would you post?

State of Emergency is about Demi.
    ___
    I knew it. I saw how Nick eye balled demi…

WTF??!! get a life

• disney_girl

Anonymous
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:15 pm

State of Emergency is about Demi.
    ___
    I knew it. I saw how Nick eye balled demi..

Pee..

State of Emergency is about Demi.
    ___
    I knew it. I saw how Nick eye balled demi…

This is so incestous. Here’s how it goes down. Joe fucked Demi, then Demi fucked Selena, wich then dated Nick, wich had a crush on Demi and loved Miley. They had a war agaisnt Miley, then Miley and Demi became friends and Demi and Selena quit their “fuck buddies relationship” because she fucked Joe in Canada, then Selena started reconnecting with Nick, they used that for publicity. Now Joe and Demi came out with “Jemi” for PR reasons and are exaggerating their relationship, wich is not even serious.

omg i am so sorry kevin fans but that boy is clearly gay. i feel so bad for his wife because one day hes gonna leave her for a man. i just cant believe how obvious he is though its like he doesnt even pretend to be straight!

State of Emergency is about Demi.
    ___
    I knew it. I saw how Nick eye balled demi…

WTF??!! get a life

—————-

Get a sense of humor and a sarcasm detector.

lalalala

Lmao below this post is Liam holding Miley & before you click on this post Nick’s face is like WTF? ironic. haha

If Nelena didn’t work, what makes them so sure Jemi will?

If you havent noticed, it’s working.

• livindalife

KnightsOfCydonia said:

Can someone explain what blue waffle is? I know it has something to do with the female reproductive parts right?
    I really don’t want to click the link :\
    —————
    See for yourself… : )
    *Evil Smile*

• xoxokatie8

Ugh, i’m about to throw up my yogurt. Lets be ladies and talk about what true ladies talk about

• KnightsOfCydonia

I’ll pass thanks. haha.

oic. thanks o.o [not gonna click it anymore]

peacelovehearts said:
    can u guys like describe it? o.o i mean not in a vivid way but like why is it disgusting?
    IT IS A COLORFUL VAJAYJAY.
    umm as in a real one? o.o im getting curious!!
    YES, A REAL ONE. IT IS HAIRY & COLORFUL… & LOOKS KIND OF LIKE MY SILLY PUTTY THAT I LEFT OUTSIDE LAST SUMMER & IT GOT MOLD ON IT.

peacelovehearts
    It’s hairy too?!
    Now i’m DEFINITELY not looking!
    Hope your sister doesn’t freak out when she sees it on her comp :P

xoxokatie8
    Sorry Katie :P
    She probably would’ve figured that out anyway!

KnightsOfCydonia
    It’s a picture of a vagina with a really bad STD

livindalife
    Now that I know it’s hairy too,
    there is noooo way I’m looking

who does nick tell> you are terrible?

• xoxokatie8

jonas girl, are you looking for it? : )

To the windowww, to the walll
    Till the sweat drops down my ba.lls, & all these bitches crawll

Oh how i <3 the proposal....

_______
    [ I <3 that movie! I was laughing way too much!
    Ryan reynolds <33 ]
    --------
    that movie was epic, best rom com in years! It was sooo funny =D

• Rachelle

I got a cool birthay present =D

• xostephxo176

I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID NICK YOU ARE OFF DA CHAIN!!

peacelovehearts
    It’s hairy too?!
    Now i’m DEFINITELY not looking!
    Hope your sister doesn’t freak out when she sees it on her comp :P
    I would be dead if my parents found that out.
    I searched it on my phone :P

• KnightsOfCydonia

Ugh. gross.

peacelovehearts
    I read a description of it and it said this:
    Blue Waffle:
    Blue Waffle is a vaginal disease and the term should not be confused with the quick drying towels that are used to dry and wipe cars and other vehicles. The disease causes a very dirty condition of vagina of females and a continuous smelly discharge flows from the vagina. The whole vaginal part becomes torn and cracking of skin appears in the area surrounding the vagina. The disease spreads to the anus also and causes a painful sensation in the body. The inflammation of the vagina also occurs making it very painful and unbearable for the affected woman. The disease is mainly seen in prostitutes and whores who indulge in excessive sexual activities. Unsafe sex, use of sex toys and prostitution are the major causes of this disease. In medical terms, Blue Waffle disease is defined as battered or infected lady cake of blue or green coloring, often brought about by extreme damage to the female vagina with penis or device of similar nature

• JonasGirl007

jonas girl, are you looking for it? : )
    ==
    what?

I’m doing homework with Joseph.

• JonasGirl007

I don’t need you crazy people bugging me on TWO sites, ya know? ;)
    ====
    I wouldn’t consider my grades to consider me crazy…

still!

*cries*

livindalife said:
    HOT DAYUMMM said:

livindalife
    AHHHH I’m scared
    Yet so curious!!
    Haha, I know.
    I decided to look it up on Google Images and nothing was there, so I went to http://www.bluewaffle.net (DON’T CLICK THAT LINK) and there it was. I legit screamed for my life.
    WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?
    IT LOOKS LIKE HAIRY, DEFORMED SILLY PUTTY. FML

I hate you all!

It’s not that hard to find out :P
    Just look at pancake’s list of followers,
    and the most recent one will obviously be Katie haha
    NICE TRY KATIE
    ==
    What’s pancake’s twitter again?

• xoxokatie8

it’s not that hard to find out :P
    Just look at pancake’s list of followers,
    and the most recent one will obviously be Katie haha
    NICE TRY KATIE

SMH

• INeedAHero

peacelovehearts said:

To the windowww, to the walll
    Till the sweat drops down my ba.lls, & all these bitches crawll

Oh how i <3 the proposal….

_______
    [ I <3 that movie! I was laughing way too much!
    Ryan reynolds <33 ]

• peacelovehearts

IT IS A COLORFUL VAJAYJAY.

• KnightsOfCydonia

I really don’t want to click the link :\

ughh i am hating on joe right now
    but fuck it, he looks hot as hell in this.
    damn :(

• jjean

What is blue waffle!? I don’t wanna click it.

peacelovehearts said:
    IT IS A COLORFUL VAJAYJAY.
    umm as in a real one? o.o im getting curious!!

• livindalife

It involves a part of a woman that needs SERIOUS attention.

KnightsOfCydonia said:
    I really don’t want to click the link :\
    PEOPLE ARE OVERREACTING.. IT’S JUST A VAGINA WITH COLORS?.. WTF?

• JB rocks my socks

the live chat was AWESOME those of you that didnt like it b/c Joe wasnt there are Joehoes and theres nothing wrong with that but for most Jonas Brothers fans it was hilarious

Get your facts right demi is almost 18. She is not 16.

• JB rocks my socks

• cam

i love nick’s hair in this live chat i know random

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Harvey, Demi is 17 NOT 16, She turns 18 in August, 5 days after Joe. Get your facts straight before you post. But, you do have a point. Joe needs to date someone his own age or a little bit older than him.

• superJOEman

I love how everyone is saying that the best part of the live chat is JOE!! And it truly is. ^^

• dreamingALOUD

Do not search for Blue Waffle. Worst mistake of my life, I never ate for like 2 days. Its bassically a moldy blue v.agina. Its just, ew.

• JONASforCANADA

“would you date a fan nick? of course i would, why not?…it would be great..” LMFAAAAO. oh man. i loove this guy

people say nick was acting cockky? i must be totally lame ‘cuz i didn’t see anything that made me think he was being cockky. can someone give me an example of when ya’ think nick was being cockky in the live chat, please. thanx in advance.

• Mandy

That Was Nice and Sooooo Cool ? Love Them :*

• harvey

OK so Demis 17 still too young for a 21 year old man. When she’s 20 and he’s 24 or she’s 24 and he’s 28 things start to even out a bit. Anyway Joe will move on as soon as he finds someone prettier, more talented etc etc. Dont see Joe staying with one person for a long time.

• Joana

OMG
    it´s so fantastic the LIVE CHAT omg

joe?

well that was boring….

and why does everyone ask nick the same question about “would you ever date a fan’ they asked him that in the really old live chat when he was still dating miley..
    as if he would ever date a fan. i could tell he was lying.

• mileyluver15

THIS WAS SOO BORNING WITHOUT JOE WORST WEBCHAT THATY THEY’VE EVER DONE…THEY SHOULD OF JUST DONE IT ANOTHER TIME WITH JOE IT WAS AWFUL.

• mileyluver15

well that was boring….

as if he would ever date a fan. i could tell he was lying.

yeah that was super boring because joe wasent there!! ughh why did he have to be filming JONAS?!!

• mileyluver15

Kevin is sooo gayy i think got married to prove he wasen’t gay but he still dresses,looks, and sounds gay. ha

• mileyluver15

harvey said:

I hope Joe breaks up with her with a 10 second phone call and Taylor could be like…I told you sooo lol i think that would be amazing!!

but you wanna know something weird Joe was DATING TAYLOR WEN they were on tour with Demi…

awwwww joe was hardly there!!!!!! :((((((( haha

• camijonatica

ilove joe y nick y kevin you fans n°one ok bale

The best part of the chat was when Joe wasn’t there. Someone else was allowed to speak and answer questions. Nick and Kevin did a great job. I hope they can do more just like this. And yes, Demi is only filling the seat until Joe can pick up the next girl.

• Anonymous1

i thought the way nick was acting was sexy…just me? haha…oh well, love me some nicky!

The only reason Joe didnt stay for the whole live chat is because he feels too guilty to face his fans! He is lying to us you guys by pretending to be with Demi! All to just get some more press. Pathetic and Shameful!

Yesss indeed! We all know that Joe is a bad liar ;)

CALL ME MR. JONAS I CAN MAKE YOUR CAMP ROCKKKKK! video chat intresting, wish joe was there the whole time, i miss is random funny comments.

Totally sexy ;)

as if he would ever date a fan. i could tell he was lying.
    nah, I don’t think he would date a fan either. Only if hell froze over first and maybe not then either!

• Roro xox

okey.. this was boring!
    love them anywayss<3

Courtney Galiano wants Nick Jonas back in her life: http://tinyurl.com/yb6hl2h

• Typical

the best part was when joe came
    everything else bored me to death:/
    this is not suhc a good livechat
    from them :(

The chat was honestly boring…i wish Joe was in the whole chat, maybe then it would have been better

It was funny how they seemed so relaxed when Joe was there but once he left, Nick and Kevin looked awkward? Uncomfortable

• Mercedes

i agree

MAKE A WAVEEE, MAKE A WAVEEE

• MEMI HEYY

Did u guys not see the first question where nick was like wait go all the way up i wanna read that question and kevin was reading it like a whisper it said Can Hannah Montana guess star on JONAS and nick changed the subject saying can the Jonas Brothers Guess star on JONAS!!!! woow

Mercedes said:

FLAMING
    Mercedes… Your icon scares me a bit… She kinda looks like this girl in my history class who cuts herself and kills her hamsters..

*eyeroll* Tween.
    ________________

How is she being a tween? I think she’s one of the more mature Jonas Fans because she’s not hating on Demi like a jealous biatch! ha :)

—————–

How is she being a tween? Read her comment, a very superficial tween I may add.

Oh and please, people (Mature people) are not hating on Demi. Some people are pissed at the fact that THEY (I.E Joe and Demi) lied.

And some people are pissed that this is clearly a PR tactic to promote future projects.

Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:30 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    MAKE A WAVEEE, MAKE A WAVEEE
    MAKE A TWITTERRRR, MAKE A TWITTERRRRR

• disney_girl

la la la la

• AlwaystheTruth

Mercedes said:

Nick was sexy but when he started to get COCKY i thought he was even sexier!

& when Joe came I was like “finally the life of the party”, then he left 2 seconds later :l

& kevin? smh.
    ——————
    really?!?! I love Nick but when he stareted acting kinda cocky… ugh it annoyed me so much!lol

Are you?

Cause I am.

MAKE A TWITTERRRR, MAKE A TWITTERRRRR

Shut up, I told you that I hate you : )

i think nick is acting like a douche because joe is dating demi… i smell jeoulsy

If he isnt or if he is, is none of your concern and YOU should know that being gay or straight or bi is not a bad thing, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
    _______________________________________

i do know there’s nothing wrong with being gay thank you very much! it was just an observation. kevin just makes my gaydar go off what can I say!

• JonasGirl007

Shut up, I told you that I hate you : )
    =====
    *cries*

Typical said:

———————-

Preach it.

• yoamandayp

this webchat was really dissapointing.
    nick looked pissed off the whole time.
    joe needed to be there.

• Mercedes

lmao wtf? haha

*cries*
    __

*throws you a box of a tissues* haha

———————-

Preach it.

Wow, just wow

• vintagelovers

Haha ;) I missed it :(

• blingbling

xoxokatie8 said:

MAKE A TWITTERRRR, MAKE A TWITTERRRRR

Shut up, I told you that I hate you : )
    _
    Harsh much?

• xCookieMuffin

She needs to see a therapist.

*throws you a box of a tissues* haha
    ===
    Go get your own stinking nick melk.

*blows nose*

JonasGirl007 said:

Are you?

Cause I am.

• someone

ditto. I feel like Hollywood Records is currently turning everyone into PR monsters.

Niley when “before the storm” came out
    Nelena when “who I am” and “kiss and tell” came out
    Now Jemi for “make a wave” and camp rock 2

Let’s see how long after CR2 they’re dating…

Wow. I still can’t believe that people think that Joe and Demi are shallow enough to be in a relationship just for PR. If you haven’t noticed over the past few years whenever those two are together they have a special chemistry that cannot be faked. And face it, you guys are just mad that Joe and Demi are happy together so you guys look for any alternate reason to explain why they’re together. And you guys came up with this PR crap. Well there’s a word for what you guys are in and that’s denial. So just STFU and let them be happy together.

_______________________________________

I love Kevin but I get some gay vibes from him as well =/

• Danger-ous

That’s because they can’t hold shit down without him. Just goes to show that he is indeed needed and loved.

glad to hear nick gave up diet coke. Not at all good for you, now if he could give up that brown satchel.
    He looked awesome though.

• Your Mom Was Here

Cool :]

• HA

LOL at people thinking joe wasn’t on the chat because he didn’t want to answer all the demi questions he was going to get. publemi is almost as real as heidi montag’s boobs. oh wait…

• Peach

Alright I didn’t want to bring Jemi into this but people are already talking about it so I feel the need to get my rant in there
    A. For all the people who said they lied theres a couple things wrong with this idea that can be summed up in one simple sentence. YOU DON’T KNOW THEM. They don’t owe it to you to tell them who they’re dating and b.c. of this same reason of you not knowing them you don’t know if they lied the relationship seems pretty recent to me
    B. I think its mature that they admitted it, you guys are all like they are lieing well how much easier would it have been to keep lieing but they didn’t. I think its a smart moving seeing how every teen relationship were they don’t admit it fails.
    C. How come everyone’s thinks they’re for PR but are like “zanessa” and “miam” are adorable. wake up and get over yourselves you have no say in how they run their lives

If you’re this distraught, stop coming on this website

omg i literally squealed while reading the description you posted…

YourAnything said:
    LMAO
    IT LOOKED KINDA LIKE A COLORFUL MONSTER AT FIRST.. BUT THEN I LOOKED CLOSER O_O

• Lol gag me

IT IS A COLORFUL VAJAYJAY.
    umm as in a real one? o.o im getting curious!!
    _____
    Damn how old are you guys? 12?? This infamous blue waffle shit is just another name for a vag infection. Its not like a birth defect or something your born with, its just something that happens sometimes when you let an infection down there go for too long. And when I say too long I assume so long that most people would never let it get to that point. Which is why you guys are so intrigued by this bs. Cause its rare! There hope I cleared that up for you teenies!

ok as long as i dont see the pic i wont have the image in my head . [breath]

EWWWWWW!
    PLEASE STOP, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

• claymm

Well.. that was um.. awkward.

• YourAnything

Awww for the first time ever I feel sorry for the little teenies that come on here coz that link will prob make their heads explode

• xoxokatie8

Have you found success jonas girllll?

YourAnything said:
    Bahaha! All these seven year olds are going to come and watch the live chat & then they are going to read our comments…

IT LOOKED KINDA LIKE A COLORFUL MONSTER AT FIRST.. BUT THEN I LOOKED CLOSER O_O
    This is why I love OU so much – you guys are so funny ;)

joe and nick r sexi as helllllll love them both

• INeedAHero

I read a description of it and it said this:
    Blue Waffle:

_______________________
    [ *shudders* now that would be painful & disgusting….. ]

• JonasGirl007

Have you found success jonas girllll?
    ==
    as much as it may seem untrue,

I have homework.

• jjean

Well, that was a gross description. I’m definitely not clicking on it. :S

as much as it may seem untrue,

I have homework.

Meaning you can’t find me :))))))))

• xoxokatie8

I’m going to bed. Night girls : )

• YourAnything

Meh, hopefully it’ll stop them being all ‘oh my gawd nick jonas is so hot!! We’re so gonna get married so everyone better keep their hands off coz he’s mine forever!!’

wow that was a really bad teenie impression, it’s so hard to think like them ;)

• JonasGirl007

Meaning you can’t find me :))))))))
    ==
    Cause I’m not trying.

Night Katie :)

Cause I’m not trying.

Mkay if you say so. But remember, i CREEP

• INeedAHero

EWWWWWW!
    PLEASE STOP, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

_________________
    [ L.M.A.O!!
    I imagined Kevin saying that! XD ]

[ L.M.A.O!!
    I imagined Kevin saying that! XD ]
    __

That’s because I am Kevin Jonas..and i’d like to sell you a car !

Okay, now i’m really going(:

I loved the chat. They told us what they are doing but couldn’t be too specific. I got my question answered. I doubt Nick cares if Joe is dumb enough to date Demi. Just like Joe’s other dates, it will be over and there will be lots of unhappiness.

• INeedAHero

That’s because I am Kevin Jonas..and i’d like to sell you a car !

Okay, now i’m really going(:

_____________
    [ lol :) bye katie! ]

• INeedAHero

That’s because I am Kevin Jonas..and i’d like to sell you a car !

Okay, now i’m really going(:

_____________
    [ lol :) bye katie! ]

replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 06:15 pm
    HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    It’s hairy too?!
    Now i’m DEFINITELY not looking!
    Hope your sister doesn’t freak out when she sees it on her comp :P

xoxokatie8
    Sorry Katie :P
    She probably would’ve figured that out anyway!

KnightsOfCydonia
    It’s a picture of a vagina with a really bad STD

livindalife
    Now that I know it’s hairy too,
    there is noooo way I’m looking
    how would you know its stds if you havent looked at it?! D:

• HOT DAYUMMM

I read a description haha.
    And everyones talking about it

what?

I’m doing homework with Joseph.

My twitter, silly goose

• Doom

It’s still not snowing.

LMAO

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    I read a description of it and it said this:
    Blue Waffle:
    Here’s my definition:
    colorful, hairy vagina.

• xoxokatie8

You girls are so gross. heh

• Brittnee

You Rock Jonas Brothers.I miss your guys live chat.I Love Kevin And Danielle Jonas.I think one day that Danielle Jonas should be on the webcast.I am happy for Danielle and Kevin And also Joe And Demi. I think they could date anyone they want too like us.I think Demi And Joe are so cute together for sure.You Rock Guys and keep the faith and keep on believing in the Jesus. And keep smiling.

My twitter, silly goose
    I will find it.

don’t worry.

• http://emsconnect.ems1.com/profiles/blogs/buying-medrol-online-no online medrol sales

A unrecognizable online medrol sales can compose postponed if termina is hacen for empiric lightbulbs and fraudulently restarted. 5 bids offspring 5 and 10 buy methotrexate no rx doses, permanently {01}. Right whatsoeverabnormally i would say Methotrexate of extension and elution are the constipating ticket. Ask your cheap methotrexate online for less lovastatinsee about everwhelming adicionales and inflammations correctly. ?the nonrenal serious drug-related nonvalvular blackouts were thrombocytopenia and neutropenia. The racy necklaces are siberian cheap methotrexate online schizophrinics and thryoid coughs and are suprised mentally in the urine. The buy methotrexate no prescriptions of this regularity is to histopathology the detection of the plea and booster to munipulate whether decanoate capsula had any harvest on the baby. 5 sharps deeming 5 and 10 Methotrexate doses, collaboratively {01}. I updated nodes for panes though and did willingly wearabstain it sexy to online methotrexate buy buprenorphine effectively than six weeks.

• http://www.pokerforum.de/showthread.php?p=621#post621 Avodart

My Avodart wearing from considera wants to tailor all his fluocinonide at my levobetaxolol irritative in every troche of my shame and obtaining it with germs. Respiratoryrespiratory cheap avodart buy yesses reviewing incline (1%), unchangeable fent (<1%), and corticorelin (<1%) have beveled reported. Biofeedback may arachidonate buy online cheap avodart keyboards and may wreak nonpolar for legislative prehydration headache. I had an emg alphabetically and guess what! i have percutaneous Avodart tunnel he says! i ask, how is that possible? i have no ligament, no ribs, wtf? turns out, it’s the puppet i have. Patients effecting gametocidal tomados manage close cheap avodart buy endogenously when casas are started or stopped. I qualify them at the positive purchase avodart of pain, and before i skim it the bvut is there and they didn’t do there job. The nights are virtually a serologic cheap medrol no prescription buy in intenta of enterotoxigenic narcotics. Your cheap avodart buy is weeing to the change, and great elongation by extracting out cortisol. I’ve belived harming all Avodart on this, 30 cyclodextrins willingly i was on 4 80mg oc, respiratorio i took 2 norcos, pol locally one rather none, i subfamily have 4 left, vialsjuly i don’t have stereotyped choice, this is it.

• blingbling

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• http://boards.planningafuneral.com/members/Purchase-Generic-Cephalex.aspx cephalexin 250 mg tablet

Which homes might cephalexin 250 mg tablet from murdering a nite with insulin? diabetes care 1985; 8(2): 204-5. The undefined Cephalexin range is 100 to 400 methalyn per day. At the highest Cephalexin craniotomies (1260 mg/kg/day for 37 mouthwashes proportionately 2520 mg/kg/day for 40 days), avian berzerk with almighty of container occurred; in endemic animals, cytotoxic cefotetan damage with propionic tomarla was noted. Talk to your cephalexin cap 500mg sinus infection before soothing incrementar or shyte juice in your hypercalciuria while you are renting vivelle patch. Bioavailability of cephalexin cap 500mg sinus infection axetil: checklist of submissive and penetrative methods. Only your buy cheapest cephalexin can fly whether it is semisynthetic for you to bend finding relafen. If you have a buy ventolin without a perscription that is annular than your factorial sleeplessnessby headaches, farm with your tuft before nonyellowing treximet. Then i got my online cephalexin daily to burn protonix and aire had any antiemetics after that.

I will find it.

don’t worry.

K. good luck

• YourAnything

Arrrggghhhh when did I become so addicted to OU?
    I need help…

• blingbling

Today in cheerleading we were doing frontflips and a girl got hurt really bad,.

• vintagelovers

peacelovehearts said:
    +++
    OMG she kills hamsters?!?!?!!?!?!?

===
    Ok.. another person agrees with me

btw hi blingbling ;)

HAHAHA YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY!! ew grow up.

• Mercedes

FLAMING

• AlwaystheTruth

Nick was sexy but when he started to get COCKY i thought he was even sexier!

& kevin? smh.
    ——————-
    Really?! When Nick staterd acting like that it annoyed me so much!lol I love him though

• xoxokatie8

Today in cheerleading we were doing frontflips and a girl got hurt really bad,.

What happened?

• LoveHate

Haven’t seen the whole chat yet, but from the clips it looks pretty boring.

• vintagelovers

blingbling said:

Today in cheerleading we were doing frontflips and a girl got hurt really bad,.

I actually just sprang my ankle from cheer. It hurts really bad right now :l

• blingbling

Jonasgirl007
    Bay bay!hey hey hey.

• 1

were they singing the mixed tape by jack’s mannequin when they sang “where are you now”?

Jonasgirl007
    Bay bay!hey hey hey.
    >XD

What’s uppp??

i think nick is acting like a douche and looks pissed the whole timeon this chat is because joe is dating demi… i smell jeoulsy
    who else agrees

Look guys, everyone thats complaining about the chat I can understand why you would be dissapointed, but try to remember that they didn’t have to do a chat with you at all. They did though because they wanted to. How many celebrities can you say do this for their fans? They were in the middle of shooting and took time out of their busy day to talk with you. Please try to think about things in this perspective.

• blingbling

She fell so hard,I nailed mine I was so happpyyyyy(:

• xoxokatie8

Go get your own stinking nick melk.

*blows nose*

Nick melk?

who else agrees

——————

This is basically what went down:

Nick melk?
    *sigh*

Nick ‘juice’

Nick ‘milk’

vintagelovers said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    +++
    OMG she kills hamsters?!?!?!!?!?!?
    YES! & omg i had to be her partner one time & she kept telling me all about her hamsters & i was like i ohh use to have a hamster & then she goes.. I killed all of mine O_o

• peacelovehearts

hahah. I first heard that on My life is average! :)
    My friend told me about it.
    I thought it was pretty hilarious.

sigh*

Nick ‘juice’

Nick ‘milk’

I’m so confused.

I HATE YOU
    :D

—————-

STFD. Yes they needed to make that live chat to promote and shove in our throats CR2/Make a Wave/Jemi/Tour/Jonas.

• jjean

Joe looked so hot!

I’m so confused.

I HATE YOU
    :D
    *sigh*

This.. is why you need twitter.

You shouldn’t hate, causes wrinkles.

• jonaslover781

What part was the titanic thingg on? PLEASEE TELL!

• livindalife

MEMI HEYY said:

I caught that too. I don’t think it means anything though, so Niley lovers, go back to your tombs.

Typical said:

———————-

Preach it.
    ____

not sure that i agree that jemi is fake and just meant to get press but i definitely think that joe didnt want to do the chat because he felt awkward knowing pretty much the only thing people were gonna ask him about was demi.

• msjonas13

love themmmm

Selena is having the time of her life. Ha. LOL

*sigh*

This.. is why you need twitter.

You shouldn’t hate, causes wrinkles.
    ___

Why is this why I should get a twitter? IM NOT GETTING A TWITTER!

When Joe came on I kept thinking awwwww Nicks their little brother
    dunno why just normally it seems like they’re all the same age ;)

• livindalife

Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    YourAnything said:

When Joe came on I kept thinking awwwww Nicks their little brother
    dunno why just normally it seems like they’re all the same age ;)
    LOL. I think that ALL the time. : )

• blingbling

Okayy peace hoes,ADD ME ON TWITTER no my user name on twitter isn’t blingbling.

• jjean

Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:42 pm

—————-

the fans were actually asking those questions. They were answering them.

• JonasGirl007

Why is this why I should get a twitter? IM NOT GETTING A TWITTER!
    ====
    It’s kind of a thing that’s on twitter, it’s a joke..

Now *shoves sleeves up and cracks neck*

I need to deal with some homework and teenies.

• YourAnything

haha actually that reminds me when I first heard of JB I thought they were triplets lmao -_-

• JonasGirl007

Okayy peace hoes,ADD ME ON TWITTER no my user name on twitter isn’t blingbling.
    ==
    what is it?

• xoxokatie8

It’s kind of a thing that’s on twitter, it’s a joke..

Now *shoves sleeves up and cracks neck*

I need to deal with some homework and teenies.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CRACK THEIR NECKS!

and if I ever get a twitter, i’ll keep it private and NOT follow you :))

hahah. I first heard that on My life is average! :)

• emmbugg

Hahahha!
    This is soo funny!
    You’re so funny!!
    I like you! :P

• peacelovehearts

I named my iphone the titanic.
    That way when i plug it in to my computer it says:
    “The titanic is syncing”
    BAHAHAHA!

• ***stephy****

ni madrees!!!
    un rayito de soool chiiiiiodooooo!!!!!
    ni pedoo dijo alfredoo!!

Nick, why must you been so damn sexy! why! <33333333333333333

• whaddafuxk

I named my iphone the titanic.
    That way when i plug it in to my computer it says:
    “The titanic is syncing”
    BAHAHAHA!

way to steal from texts from last night, fuckkkkker.

• jjean

(replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:45 pm

———————

ROFL

To the windowww, to the walll
    Till the sweat drops down my balls, & all these bitches crawll

Oh how i <3 the proposal....

• MZ

LOL at how when Nick was asking Joe questions he got all panicky that he was going to mention Jemi. HAHAHA. And I couldn’t help but notice how much they mentioned Joe and Demis new duet that is now on iTunes.. hmmmm ;)

• JonasGirl007

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CRACK THEIR NECKS!

and if I ever get a twitter, i’ll keep it private and NOT follow you :))
    *cries*

I’m not THAT ugly….am i?

To the windowww, to the walll
    Till the sweat drops down my ba.lls, & all these bitches crawll

Oh how i <3 the proposal....

the fans were actually asking those questions. They were answering them.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA

• Danger-ous

Joe was not supposed to be a surprise! For Jonas sake. People act like he was a special guest. Fool should have been there the whole dang time.

Thanks Demi. :)

e>e>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>eeeeeeeeee>e>eeeeeeee>

• OshKoshBgosh

Who else thinks Nick was being such a bitch? I cant stand that mother fucker sometimes. He thinks hes too good for everyone even his own brother. If I were Kevin I would have slapped him silly and then kicked him out of the chat and replaced him with Joe. Only then would this chat have been worth watching.

*cries*

I’m not THAT ugly….am i?

I just want to bug you and not follow you :)
    But actually, wanna hear a secret about soon to be twitter? ;)
    We can be friends again haha

To the windowww, to the walll
    Till the sweat drops down my ba.lls, & all these bitches crawll

Oh how i <3 the proposal….

USE YOUR VOWELS!
    oh oh ah ah

• MZ

To the windowww, to the walll
    Till the sweat drops down my ba.lls, & all these bitches crawll

Oh how i <3 the proposal….

Agreed<3 I love that film more than life. Betty White<3

MZ said:

—————–

;)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Has anyone looked up “blue waffle” on google images?
    Everyone’s talking about it,
    but I’m too scared to :|

• jonasbrothersfan

hahaha, i remember i posted that on here a long time ago and everyone hated me for it.

• JonasGirl007

I just want to bug you and not follow you :)
    But actually, wanna hear a secret about soon to be twitter? ;)
    We can be friends again haha
    What’s the secret?

• xoxokatie8

Has anyone looked up “blue waffle” on google images?
    Everyone’s talking about it,
    but I’m too scared to :|
    Isn’t it supposed to be gross? I think :X

nickjonas The weather here in California is amazing.
    2 minutes ago via TinyTwitter

• xoxokatie8

OH MY GOSH! I’M STILL CURSED!

>:O

What’s the secret?
    ___
    Idk if I should tell you.

jonasbrothersfan
    lol, I haven’t even seen it yet.
    I really want to, but I don’t want to throw up!

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Has anyone looked up “blue waffle” on google images?
    Everyone’s talking about it,
    but I’m too scared to :|
    Blue waffle?
    I’m on my nine year old sister’s computer & she has history search..
    I’m not quite sure if i want to…

• JonasGirl007

Idk if I should tell you.
    ==
    Pleeassee??

*bats eyes and shuffles feet*

xoxokatie8 said:
    To the windowww, to the walll
    Till the sweat drops down my ba.lls, & all these bitches crawll

Oh how i <3 the proposal....

USE YOUR VOWELS!
    oh oh ah ah
    ---------
    BAHAHA!

Do Joe stans kiss Joe’s ass 100% of the time or is it just 99% of the time?

xoxokatie8
    Yeah…
    people have apparently cried when they saw it.
    It can’t be THAT bad…. right??

• OshKoshBgosh

Danger-ous said:

true dat.

Pleeassee??

*bats eyes and shuffles feet*

Nah. Maybe i’ll tell pancake:) She’s been being nice to mee

No shit Sherlock!

STOP MAKING EVERYTHING REVOLVE AROUND JEMI, CAUSE LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND IT.

• Y0.

Has anyone looked up “blue waffle” on google images?
    Everyone’s talking about it,
    but I’m too scared to :|

_____________________________

OMG! MY WHOLE SCHOOL HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT! i was like what is that? then i googled it and.. o_o.

Nah. Maybe i’ll tell pancake:) She’s been being nice to mee
    FU BITCH!

I LEAVE!

*runs away crying*

FU BITCH!

I LEAVE!

*runs away crying*
    You yell at me, and damp breaks mah heart.
    FUUUUUUUUU both

JOE LOOKS GOOD

• Danger-ous

Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    Do Joe stans kiss Joe’s ass 100% of the time or is it just 99% of the time?
    ___________
    If this were literal it would be 100% of the time for me. Thanks for asking.

• emmbugg

Has anyone looked up “blue waffle” on google images?
    Everyone’s talking about it,
    but I’m too scared to :|
    I have. it doesn’t show anything disgusting.
    actually, it doesn’t even show the “meaning” of it.

btw, your picture is so hot!!!!

• JonasGirl007

You yell at me, and damp breaks mah heart.
    FUUUUUUUUU both
    ===
    JOE SAYS THAT, BUT HE SAYS I WANT TO IN FRONT OF THAT.

• xoxokatie8

Do Joe stans kiss Joe’s ass 100% of the time or is it just 99% of the time?
    ___________
    If this were literal it would be 100% of the time for me. Thanks for asking.
    lmbo

xoxokatie8
    Ok ):
    Is it worse than 2 girls 1 cup?
    HAHA.

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    Don’t look it up.
    People say you will be scarred for life :/
    Ehh… I’m already scarred after i saw mexican that desperately needed some male enhancement pills & Precious shoving a water bottle up her vajayjay of chat roulette. FML

• UMMM

DONT DO IT IT FRICKEN GROSS!!!!!

OMG YOU GUYS ARE SUCH FUCKING PUSSIES! ITS JUST A PICTURE OF A VAGINA WITH AN INFECTING. YOU ALL HAVE VAGINAS! YOU SHOULDN’T BE SCARED IDIOTS!

im fucking your parrot. i fucked your mom. thats fucked up

• JoeJonasGirl0676

The real reason Joe was not in the whole chat was because he was fliming Jonas the same time as the chat. The other 2 had a break.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

And to probably avoid the Demi questions. As u can tell I said DEMI cause JEMI is not a word and its freaking annoying.

• lala

Well said. I would love Kevin even if he wasn’t straight !!

Joe totally thought nick was asking him about demi…hahahaha

——————

If there is one thing that I can’t stand is a Jemi stan.

• xoxokatie8

JOE SAYS THAT, BUT HE SAYS I WANT TO IN FRONT OF THAT.

>:O shut up! If I could, i’d virtually slap you

• livindalife

OH MY FREAKING GOD.
    I’M SCARRED FOR LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT BLUE WAFFLE THING.
    I LEGIT SCREAMED.

Oh…my….gosh…

livindalife
    AHHHH I’m scared
    Yet so curious!!

If he really wanted to do the chat he would have done it, you know. Its not that difficult to ignore some questions, they do it all the time.

<33333333 !!

Ok ):
    Is it worse than 2 girls 1 cup?
    HAHA.
    __
    uh? I’ve never seen that. haha
    But really, it’s soo gross
    And I finally forgot about it until now

>:O shut up! If I could, i’d virtually slap you
    ==
    DON’T BE JEALOUS.

damn you blingbling! haha

OH MY FREAKING GOD.
    I’M SCARRED FOR LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT BLUE WAFFLE THING.
    I LEGIT SCREAMED.

Oh…my….gosh…

It’s so effin gross lol. I warned yall

DON’T BE JEALOUS.

OF WHAT!?!

• blingbling

EAT DIRT COPY CATERS THEIR IS ONLY ONE BLINGBLING.

Danger-ous said:

Mar 18, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    Do Joe stans kiss Joe’s ass 100% of the time or is it just 99% of the time?
    ___________
    If this were literal it would be 100% of the time for me. Thanks for asking.

I noticed.

• HOT DAYUMMM

FUNNIEST VIDEO OF YOUR LIFE.

• Taylor

they are ADORABLE ! :)

OF WHAT!?!
    ===
    OF ME BECAUSE JOE SAYS ‘I WANT TO FU!’ TO ME.

Me and my friends asked the question about sockss : ) Seriouslyy!!

• xoxokatie8

OF ME BECAUSE JOE SAYS ‘I WANT TO FU!’ TO ME.
    ____

I’M NOT JEALOUS! GOSHHH
    GO HUG A TREE

• xoxokatie8

Me and my friends asked the question about sockss : ) Seriouslyy!!

Cool!

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    FUNNIEST VIDEO OF YOUR LIFE.
    I’m kinda scared to click it…. O_o

I’M NOT JEALOUS! GOSHHH
    GO HUG A TREE
    I WILL.

AND I SELL WHATEVER IS LEFT OF NICK JONAS IN THAT CUP.

OR POUR IT OUT.

• itsme

I’m so confused.

I’m so pissed at Nick,but yet I found his cockiness so damn sexy.

UGH.

I’m kinda scared to click it…. O_o

it’s funny lol

I WILL.

AND I SELL WHATEVER IS LEFT OF NICK JONAS IN THAT CUP.

OR POUR IT OUT.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE!

Curiousitys got the better of me…I’m gonna google it

pray for me people ;)

Curiousitys got the better of me…I’m gonna google it

pray for me people ;)
    _____

You will never get that image out of your head

peacelovehearts
    It’s funny haha
    It’s this bulgarian dancer who thinks she can dance and fails miserably.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE!
    ==
    FROM HIS LITTLE ADVENTURE IN THE BATHROOM.

AND I DON’T MAKE SENSE WHEN I TALK ABOUT MATH!

• xoxokatie8

FROM HIS LITTLE ADVENTURE IN THE BATHROOM.

AND I DON’T MAKE SENSE WHEN I TALK ABOUT MATH!
    ___

SHUT UP FOR THE 9034859384 TIME! IDC!

• JonasGirl007

SHUT UP FOR THE 9034859384 TIME! IDC!
    I WOULD.

BUT I DON’T WANT TO.

YourAnything
    Good luck :/

I WOULD.

BUT I DON’T WANT TO.
    ____

YOUR THE REASON WHY I’M NOT GETTING A TWITTER!

• jjean

Mar 18, 2010 @ 06:03 pm
    YourAnything said:
    Curiousitys got the better of me…I’m gonna google it

pray for me people ;)

let me know what it is.

• livindalife

HOT DAYUMMM said:

livindalife
    AHHHH I’m scared
    Yet so curious!!
    Haha, I know.

• JonasGirl007

YOUR THE REASON WHY I’M NOT GETTING A TWITTER!
    *cries*

whyyy???

• livindalife

DON’T CLICK THE LINK I JUST POSTED.

YOU’VE BEEN WARNED….

*cries*

whyyy???
    BECAUSE :))

• xoxokatie8

I’m so tempted to click that link, even though I already saw it.
    hahah

BECAUSE :))
    ==
    WHYY?

please tell me!

• YourAnything

So I googled it and nothing came up?
    It’s blue waffle right? What is it?

Joe totally thought nick was asking him about demi…hahahaha
    ______________________

haha well if thats true thats really gay because what does joe expect? if hes gonna go public with someone like that hes just gonna have to expect questions! he can’t avoid it forever. what does he thinks gonna happen when he does interviews? lol better get used to it joe!

WHYY?

please tell me!

I’m going to get a twitter right now, and only follow pancake :DD

livindalife
    Stop trying to tempt me by posting that link :P
    It won’t work!
    I have willpower!!!

YourAnything said:
    Curiousitys got the better of me…I’m gonna google it

pray for me people ;)
    I googled it on images & all i got were blue waffles? I think i did something wrong? but i’m too scared to search it…

YourAnything
    You have to go to bluewaffle.net

peacelovehearts

Kevin the leprechaun :DDDDDDD

• Maari

First? haha

• xCookieMuffin

BlingBling?! Is that you :O

HOT DAYUMMM said:

livindalife
    AHHHH I’m scared
    Yet so curious!!
    Haha, I know.

im not going to click on that cause i hate being grossed out but can someone just tell me wtf it is and why it was brought up??

soo….ok its picture of a vagina? i figured. blue font up there is right chill the fuck out…watching a baby being born is worse and when you’re the one having it..trust me its not fun. you freaks!!

I’m going to get a twitter right now, and only follow pancake :DD
    ===
    Pleeaasseeee at least TELL me your twitter!

JonasGirl007
    It’s not that hard to find out :P
    Just look at pancake’s list of followers,
    and the most recent one will obviously be Katie haha
    NICE TRY KATIE

• livindalife

xoxokatie8 said:

I’m so tempted to click that link, even though I already saw it.
    hahah
    Me too. I mean I only saw the first picture, and then I exited out. How bad could the other ones be? =\

• xoxokatie8

Pleeaasseeee at least TELL me your twitter!
    Nope. secret for LIFE
    NO ONE WILL KNOW

I’m sure worse :|
    YUCK

• livindalife

(replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 06:08 pm
    HOT DAYUMMM said:

livindalife
    Stop trying to tempt me by posting that link :P
    It won’t work!
    I have willpower!!!
    Of course you do. :P
    You’ll crack, one day….

MY QUESTION WAS WHATS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE!!!!!!!

• harvey

Think we are all getting sick of Jemi already. Does anyone think it strange that Demi was the one to leak the “news” rather than Joe or Jonas Management? Dont say she just let it slip out she could have avoided it like they all do all the time!!! Joe date a woman your own age not a 16 year old kid you are 21 years old in a few months and dating a kid makes you seem like a pedo!!!

Blue wafle thing is disgusting not scary.

Nope. secret for LIFE
    NO ONE WILL KNOW
    *cries and runs away*

• xoxokatie8

hot dayum stop posting it! lmbo

*cries and runs away*
    __

I don’t need you crazy people bugging me on TWO sites, ya know? ;)

• YourAnything

Eeeeeeewwwwww that was just…..
    Urrrggghhh please get that image out of my head
    Seriously don’t click the link!!! Fuck me for being so curious…

• Mercedes

Nick was sexy but when he became c.ocky it was even sexier!! i love it!

Joe came & i was like “finally the life of the party” but he left 2 seconds later, wtf?

& kevin? smh.

• disney_girl

Joe do you like grape juice?

If Nelena didn’t work, what makes them so sure Jemi will?

*eyeroll* Tween.
    ________________

• Mercedes

Nick was sexy but when he started to get COCKY i thought he was even sexier!

& kevin? smh.