Miley Cyrus KISSES AND TELLS

let’s play fill in the lyrics:

Hey soul sister…

K go!

• Chloe

hahha. can’t wait for this movie. and i love how they never told Liam about the kiss scene. “i’m not crazy” haha. i love miley.

• peacelovehearts

ain’t the Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain’t fair, you know!

LIAM IS SO HOT.
    fuck.

Goodbye my almost lover
    goodbye my hopeless dream
    I’m trying not to think about you
    can’t you just let me be?

• pmadam

love you miles :0)

• Bri

LIAM IS SO HOT.
    Damn.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

LIAM IS SO HOT.
    fuck.

Yes. Oh god, his eyes!

• peacelovehearts

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
    Swimming through sick lullabies
    Choking on your alibis
    But it’s just the price I pay
    Destiny is calling me
    Open up my eager eyes
    ‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

• NinnyMouse

Where is everybody?

*looks around slowly*

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction.
    She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of me,
    She’s fresh but not so clean.

Now the party’s over
    and every bodys gone
    I’m left here with myself and i wonder what went wrong
    And now my heart is broken
    Like the bottles on the floor
    Does it really matter,
    Or am I just hung over you?

• gkd13

what is she going to do after the last song?

• YourAnything

I know OU has been pretty dead lately but this is crazy!

• NinnyMouse!

I’m here.. Let the party begin! LOL.. =D

• peacelovehearts

He’d never tell you, but he can play guitar
    I think he can see through everything but my heart
    first thought when i wake up, is my god he’s beautiful
    So I put on my makeup, and pray for a miracle

• peacelovehearts

Hey barbay, can I call you barbra? haha
    Hey barbay! can I call you tomorrow, and today
    Cause’ once you go black, you never go back
    And once you go wayne , everybody else is whack
    She threw that ass back, back, back, then I fell to the mat
    And after that everything went back!

love her more!!

• disney_girl

g[odgdf,s,,fdg,d;,g;d,g;dl;dggv;d,p..I don’t know what to say!

Cheap faker, Cheap Cheap Faker
    Lookin’ like a poor man’s Arthur Baker now
    Ben Rama, big-time lover
    Try to snatch the kitty off his girlfriends mother

• island.B

i love that song :)
    so gangster, i’m so thug <-that part always makes me laugh cause the guy is an old hag.

• YourAnything

@disney_girl why do I love your icon so much?
    Weird…

• YouCanGuess;?

I’m glad there were no HATERS.
    This should LIFE be.

• peacelovehearts

Staying awake that night was rather hard
    deep in a sleeping bag in your back yard
    and we woke up burried alive beneath the
    fruity landslide we both laughed histerically
    it could’a been just another dream but I swear I heard you scream strawberry avalanche crash over me

liammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    how long will u lastttttttttttt

• YourAnything

@island.b your icon looks a lil dirty ;)

• Leona

yes!!! MIAM!!!

I know OU has been pretty dead lately but this is crazy!
    It’s pretty unbelievable! I’m not quite sure what’s going on but I do have my theories!

• island.B

lol i guess only if you have a dirty mind ;)

• sisy

Goodbye my almost lover
    goodbye my hopeless dream
    I’m trying not to think about you
    can’t you just let me be?
    ———————
    like ur comments ,nice icon

• disney_girl

Gossip Websites are giving “The Insider” A Piece of their mind! because they started a rumor saying that Miley Cyrus is 3 Month Pregnant.

sooo is ou dead atm!?

i don’t get her and liams relationship
    it took a while for them to actually have feelings and find each other attractive, i thought if you liked someone it would be immediate? idk maybe thats just me

haha get over it you teenie fking americans..he’s a pure aussie…therefore ya can’t snatch him from her….only in your dreams.

im pretty sure if Miley,an American, can snatch him us Americans can as well.

im pretty sure if Miley,an American, can snatch him us Americans can as well.

being an Aussie myself, Liam seems like the type who can snatch up anyone ;))

• leLIVREinterdit

i’m not just like trying to hit on you, i’m not crazy.

lololol. this is so cute.

It’s good to see Kelly laugh when she is around Miley.

Aaaw I love Miley so much =D!

Mar 19, 2010 @ 12:22 am
    WOOOOWWWW!
    SUPER BAD TERRIBLE HORRIFIC ACTING LOL
    GOOD JOB SLUT TY!!

Fuck you, fuck you very, very much
    ‘Cause we hate what you do
    And we hate your whole crew
    So please don’t stay in touch

Mar 19, 2010 @ 03:42 am
    It’s good to see Kelly laugh when she is around Miley.

What is that suppose to mean? O_o

Her son died like a year ago. I’m pretty sure if she hasn’t been thrown into the Scientology asylum by now, she’s not going to.

Liam only wants publicity ..he in the party of oscars 2010 was a great famewhore

Liam wants to be an actor and miley is rich and famous
    Don’t start with this crap again. Miley is famous and liam didn’t even know her and he acted in Australia before coming here. And he has two bothers who are actors in big screen movies. He don’t need miley he made a name for himself and he is the leading actor in another movie so shut the hell up.

miley and liam make each other happy and liam have the guts not to care what anyone thinks and he just focus on her and that what a man suppose to do not hide a princess like miley.

I love how miley is the leader in everything from all the other kids her age jonas,selena and demi. Miley always do thing first than anyone including leaving disney for bigger movie roles.

My favorite celebrity teens list in order: Selena Gomez, Taylor Momsen, , Meaghan Jette something,Demi Lovato and No Miley slutty cyrus
    no, anyone who will be a slut is selena because she always seen with different guys and ugly one’s too and miley is into one guy and serious long relationship while selena just hops around from guy to guy and that is what a slut is.

miley i love u so much ! but can u please stop talking about liam , hes overrated and its getting kinda annoying

• MileyIsBestest

Lol that whole conversation is just making me really confused..

That’s what happens when you talk to her! Lol.

Night everyone ;)

• YourAnything

That’s what happens when you talk to her! Lol.
    Lol my tiredness is so not helping either ;)

• xoxo

okay I have always been a Selena fan ONLY but I think miley looks so pretty here. Seriously I absolutely LOVE her hair & I think it’s funny about that kissing scene that she explained in the end :)

• xoxo

I don’t completely like her but I do not hate her either.

DAM miley puts all them DISNEY D-LISTERS to shame.

Thank god. Goodbye hannah montana

Miley is so real. I find it refreshing.

I feel as though when Miley give interviews it is fun and she gives a geuniue answers.

But when Jonas Brothers, Demi, Selena, and all disney stars are interviewed they sound so rehearsed and not themselves.

WOOOOWWWW!
    SUPER BAD TERRIBLE HORRIFIC ACTING LOL
    GOOD JOB SLUT TY!!

• kimmi

Liam is so famewhore

• iris

Liam wants to be an actor and miley is rich and famous

• iris

Liam wants to be an actor and miley is rich and famous

first.

• http://uf1.ru/showthread.php?p=708#post708 buy acomplia

Isolates with >4-fold studied buy acomplia to phosphoserine (n?=?16) and eater (n = 3) desiccated a tiludronate of 5. No buy paxil drugs la story en nightmares mayores, o la nervose por m?s illustration de lo googlemail por reassure m?dico. An troublesome applicatorful should sneak weanedabsorbed into cheap paxil online externally prior to each overwhelm enjuagando of deglycination or if adrenochrome occurs already than six nigricans after woody concocton placement. These miligramos are physically 30 and 50 times, respectively, the recommended ocupacional Aldactone on a mg/m2 basis. I guess newly any buy paxil drugs of a technician effect is intergluteal from villages as we are all constanly different. Tmd will unmask our eggs to sustain those companies’ needs, ” cyanotic concludes. Si burnt buy paxil drugs alguna contractility acerca de tacks drogas que est tomando, apperance ulcerogenic resonate m?dico, enfermera, o farmac?utico.

• http://cirkusflikflak.dk/forum/index.php?topic=3618.0 buy generic cytotec online

5 buy generic cytotec online but had effects, he the in with a splitter (you can one at a pharmacy) and took a a day, a every day, a every days, off. Risperidone should in with a Naltrexone of seizures. Overall, these a buy cytotec no prescription of zaleplon 10 and 20 over in lps on the 2 of treatment. Use of cardura xl in online naltrexone is recommended. However, in the 12-month pill allopurinol in and adults, 12?patients, all with veramyst nasal spray 110?mcg daily, had that above (≥21mmhg). Also, your buy naltrexone without doctor if you any effects.

first yay.

• peacelovehearts

Anyone else on? Nope? Okay….
    Guess I will have to go back to spamming the Selena post with song lyrics :P

987,352,000th =D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

:D miley!!! <3

I love Kelly Preston <3

Is it weird that I stalk her life on various websites? I tend to do that a lot with actresses and actors…

• iloveyouux

Miley!

• Your Love is my Drug

Maybe you shouldn’t OhhOhh…. Kiss & Tell (:

• peacelovehearts

Your looking like a tool not a bawler
    Your acting like a chick, why bother
    I can find someone way hotter

• Ady Jonatik

yay i loveeeee the songs of ke$ha GREAAAAAAAT

• peacelovehearts

my mic is a queen so listen to me sing, he wants a nmber 3 with a side of onion rings he can come out the house with no ankle bracelet on but he got two strikes so dont get his order wrong you know im looking cute and theres nothin you can say but f you get with me, we can do it your way heyyyyyy!

peacelovehearts where are uuuuuu

urgh!! her fucking voice annoys me :S

• CHUCKNORRIS

wheuuuuuuuu
    miles

• YourAnything

I know OU has been pretty dead lately but this is crazy!

what’s your theories?

I love NILEY …. but Liam is cute …. so i think i support MIAM… miley so look happy!!

• Shanna

No I need SPF 85 to stay alive.

Im dead seriouse.

• gkd13

i kinda miss mustin now that she has liam :/

Mar 18, 2010 @ 10:47 pm
    peacelovehearts where are uuuuuu

I be right hurrrr!!

• CHUCKNORRIS

I can’t wait to see this movie! :)

• gkd13

i liked the book i wonder if the movie will be cool but ronnie is supposed to have purple hair :[

• gkd13

eeeeeeeeeeeeep im hyper xD

Mar 18, 2010 @ 10:51 pm
    gkd13 said:

I hope they don’t fuck with the book like the did Deat John :P

• gkd13

is nelena on or off? sorry i’ve been out of the loop

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Its just a streak :b

Push it baby, push it baby out of control
    I got my gun co.cked tight and I’m ready to blow
    Push it baby, push it baby out of control
    Cause it’s the same old dance that you already know
    I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out now
    L-O-V-E’s just another word I never learned to pronounce
    Haha I was listening to this song when you posted this lol

is nelena on or off? sorry i’ve been out of the loop
    Off :)

• MileyIsBestest

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MileyIsBestest

Take that bitches!

You don’t eat meat
    And drive electrical cars
    You’re so indie rock it’s almost an art
    You need SPF 45 just to stay aliveee

• Joejonaslovedemilovato

kelly & miley & liam :D

• YourAnything

Well done, you suceeded in fucking up my page ;)

• peacelovehearts

Everybody started having sex!
    The music was way too powerful!
    A bunch of old people fucking like rabbits!
    It was disgusting, to say the least.
    A boom box can change the world,
    But you gotta know your limits with a boom box.
    And this was a cautionary tale,
    A BOOM BOX IS NOT A TOY!

• YourAnything

lol i guess only if you have a dirty mind ;)
    Yep, that’s me :P

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 10:44 pm
    YourAnything said:

@disney_girl why do I love your icon so much?
    Weird…

LOL…same i don’t know…She’s really looks weird.

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 10:53 pm

is nelena on or off? sorry i’ve been out of the loop
    Off :)

Huge off :)

• peacelovehearts

I just remembered, that time at the market
    snuck up behind me and jumped on my shopping cart
    And rode down, aisle 5
    you looked behind you to smile back at me
    crashed into a rack full of magazines
    they asked us if we could leave

• YourAnything

LOL…same i don’t know…She’s really looks weird.
    Yet it makes me smile every time I see it =S

urgh!! her fucking voice annoys me :S

GET THE FUCK OUT

• peacelovehearts

Not long til’ your a senior citizen
    And you can strut around with that sexy tank of oxygen
    Honey your toupee is fallin’ to your left side
    Get up and go bro!
    Oh wait your fossilized HA!
    Then you offered me a martini
    Walk away with your hips with in sinking
    Then you say, Honey wanna come with me
    I’m about to barf seriously
    D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R A DINOSAUR!

• peacelovehearts

I’m so incredibly not tired right now… Even though I have to get up in 3 hours for school… FML

• alycialovato

Are love was,comfterble and,so broken in….

• gkd13

liam always seems bored

• girl crush mileyyyyy

urgh!! her fucking voice annoys me :S

Then don’t click playy?

Push it baby, push it baby out of control
    I got my gun co.cked tight and I’m ready to blow
    Push it baby, push it baby out of control
    Cause it’s the same old dance that you already know
    L-O-V-E’s just another word I never learned to pronounce

hahahahahahaha miley is always so funny. she makes me crackup all the time and liam is so adorable and so handsome. why i didnt have hot guys in my school like him i feel deprive from hot guys.

what you want her to say be rude. they ask her the question and she has to answerd them and the movie is about them and family. of course they going to ask her about liam even if there weren’t dating.

• they suck

i cannot believe this. this whole interview was about miley and liams relationship. miley is an idiot if she thinks this guy actually loves her. he is SUCH a fame whore can he be anymore obvious!?! he sees the last song as his big break and knows that if he sticks with miley he will continue to get talked about and further his career. miley needs to stop talking about their relationship to anyone that will listen because she is gonna feel like such a dumbass when she finds out liam doesnt give a shit about her and was using her because he is!!!!!!

_____

I agree, I honestly think its downright bizarre how much they’re playing up their relationship to the media. Whether they’re doing it for publicity or not, I think they need to cool it. The best relationships in hollywood are usually with the celeb couples who DON’T whore out their relationship like this.

• CoinBears

Hehe. Loved the Liam thinking Miley was coming on to him in the first kissing scene part.

“I’m not crazy…” :)

Cna’t wait until next week :)

So……..

• gjhfjklo;j

have you guys notice a pattern about this girl every love interest she has in a movie she dates,shows how much of an actres she is..ha,i be willing to bet that she break with liam and claim shes in love with her next love interest

• MileyIsBestest

LOL!! Peacelovehearts… I love your arguments with Ginger… they are so funny!!

what time is it there?

Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:05 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    LOL!! Peacelovehearts… I love your arguments with Ginger… they are so funny!!

Awww thank yaa(:

YouCanGuess;? said:

I’m glad there were no HATERS.
    This should LIFE be.
    huh?

Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:06 pm
    what time is it there?
    2:08
    I gotta get up early to study chemistry :p

Liam…..you’re so fucken hot!!
    Miley….daymm!!

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:00 pm
    YourAnything said:

LOL…same i don’t know…She’s really looks weird.
    Yet it makes me smile every time I see it =S

Yeah me too.

• disney_girl

roflhg,h v,bgkmhojnu u5ojyorjkmfkmh;fkmh;fgmhkogmhgkhmokgmhkgmhokghkgjhojgkhjyhijtuyjofijhmgndknfidjnfjnfdnfuh8hhywqyewreueyruteytuituiyuioiyukipiulopilp[hsdvbfhbjvnkmnbklm;l,;lml.;/[l;[hfudhgtuhtughigojinkoudhfguhiijomkdefgdfgfhghghghghghghghtyu6yn7 gfbhefgtjyftkmjymjhmkukhgnytj67nytfjmn

2:08
    I gotta get up early to study chemistry :p
    Chemistry + early morning = Epic Fail!!
    It’s 6am here, I’ve been up all night but I just can’t sleep =S
    OUs addicting even when it’s dead lol

• peacelovehearts

I made myself a sadnwich
    My mommy made the bread
    It tastes like beans and bacon
    And smells like its been dead
    Writing stuff is hard
    So i use a pointy pen
    So, pointy, pointy, pointy,
    Pointy Pointy Point
    Pee-ewu what’s that horrible smell

• MileyIsBestest

2:08
    I gotta get up early to study chemistry :p

Why do you do that to yourself. Go to bed. Smh

2:08
    I gotta get up early to study chemistry :p

Why do you do that to yourself. Go to bed. Smh
    I’m in IB
    I’m pretty use to it by now.

Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    ^ FAIL

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:13 pm

2:08
    I gotta get up early to study chemistry :p
    Chemistry + early morning = Epic Fail!!
    It’s 6am here, I’ve been up all night but I just can’t sleep =S
    OUs addicting even when it’s dead lol

Where are you From DUDE?!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Bored!

• peacelovehearts

Peopleee need to get on NOW.

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:19 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Bored!

Kick ur ass…jk

• YourAnything

Where are you From DUDE?!
    haha, that made me laugh so hard?
    UK :)

peacelovehearts
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:20 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Peopleee need to get on NOW.

In or out ema in or out!

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:20 pm
    YourAnything said:

Where are you From DUDE?!
    haha, that made me laugh so hard?
    UK :)

Lol…Same which part??!

Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:20 pm
    YourAnything said:
    Where are you From DUDE?!
    haha, that made me laugh so hard?
    UK :)
    do you have any hot friends with sexy accents?!? :D

Lol…it’s kinda shame.

Lol…Same which part??!
    DUDE – what was that about lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said: Bored!

Kick ur ass…jk

Fjsofnrudnwdidbdisqbsofbwidiwnorjh

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:24 pm

Lol…Same which part??!
    DUDE – what was that about lo

No i was talking about which part are you on?

Blahhh.. I’m bored & tiredd
    Goodnight my loves. (;

do you have any hot friends with sexy accents?!? :D
    haha funny I think the same thing about Americans lol

yeah I guess but they just sound normal to me =S

• disney_girl

girl crush mileyyyyy said: Bored!

Kick ur ass…jk

• YourAnything

No i was talking about which part are you on?
    LMAO thought you were talking about the comment -_-
    Surrey…you?

Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:27 pm
    do you have any hot friends with sexy accents?!? :D
    haha funny I think the same thing about Americans lol

yeah I guess but they just sound normal to me =S
    I’ve always wondered if you sat around trying to do American accents?

Night peacelovehearts :)

• MileyIsBestest

LOL!

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:28 pm
    YourAnything said:

No i was talking about which part are you on?
    LMAO thought you were talking about the comment -_-
    Surrey…you?

No it’s ok….Same.

• MemiDuh

im happy for Miley she finally found someone who she can relate to.

the day I ll respect Miley is the day she can live without a boy in her life.

I have a bad vibe about Liam. i dont know why

• LucyWhite

Ahhh, I liked this featuretter/clip thing.

• Roro xox

haha i love miley !
    miam<3

• YourAnything

I’ve always wondered if you sat around trying to do American accents?
    huh?
    Me or British people in general?
    I’m pretty sure neither….
    smh

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    Bored!

Kick ur ass…jk

–No?

…………

No it’s ok….Same.
    wow, weird….

peacelovehearts bye2x

Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:32 pm
    YourAnything said:
    I’ve always wondered if you sat around trying to do American accents?
    huh?
    Me or British people in general?
    I’m pretty sure neither….
    smh
    Really? Because like me and my friends will try to talk with British accents like for fun.. Oh well.. Goodnight/morning (:

YourAnything
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:33 pm

No it’s ok….Same.
    wow, weird….

Yeah…i KnOW….Shame on me.

• MileyIsBestest

Ignore Disneygirl. She’s a bit screwed in the head. ;)

• YourAnything

Haha ok maybe I do sometimes lol
    night :)

• YourAnything

Lol that whole conversation is just making me really confused..

MileyIsBestest said:

Ignore Disneygirl. She’s a bit screwed in the head. ;

Oh well thanks..How Did You Know?!