Ramona & Beezus MOVIE TRAILER

this is a kid movie last song will so much better i think

i’m happy demi isn’t going for movies and is more focused on her music, i have a lot of respect for her because of that :)

oh, and it looks so sweet

• Hespa

Agree. Selena is awesome but you expect her to put more emotion in her performances (acting wise) She I’d definitley a great actress, no doubt, but oscar-worthy material? Not so sure. She’ll definitley improve through the years, we’ll just have to see. :)

oh, and it looks so sweet

LOL I kind of see your point except Demi is in Camp Rock thats a movie last time I checked

• COOKIE

NEXT IS DEMI’S TURN. SHE WILL GET A MOVIE IN THEATERS AFTER CAMP ROCK 2. NO DOBUT ABOUT IT :)

& THIS MOVIE LOOKS KINDA BORING BUT HEY IM 17. THIS MOVIE IS FOR KIDS. ALL I KNOW IS IM NOT WASTING 9.25 FOR THIS DUMBASS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hespa

this is a kid movie last song will be so much better

_______

Noting the reference to the new Miley movie.. You’re part of this whole frenemy belief thing I suppose. Just because you like Miley better doesn’t mean you have to hate on everything Selena becomes a part of. :\

It’s a movie for kids u dumbass what do u expect her to do ?!

• RECOgNIZE

umm demi is doing movies shes just not good enough to get any into theaters. she even said herself she wants to do feature films she just isnt getting any roles. and focusing on just her music wont be a smart career move for her cuz it wont be enough to get her far. she has a great voice, better than miley and selena but sometimes thats not enough. her music isnt doing that well.. selena has already sold more than her and demis album came out way before sels did..

• SelenaxKelsey

It looks sooo good! I’m glad she’s making a smart transition<3 So July 23 it hits theaters wooh right after her 18th birthday:) The cast is gorgeous and so very talented! hsdfjkhsdjk I’m so excited and that song sounds sooo good!

It’s looks like a cute movie for kids !

The star is Joey King and its for that target audience. Do you guys realize Sels main demographic for fans is 6-12?

Stop insulting her cause its not for you.

I loved the books and will go see the movie. I like the song she sings. It sounds great!

yes, but she isn’t doing any others (that i know?).. but you’re right..

• lauren

that looks unbelievably cute. wanna see it :)

huh ?! two boyfriends ??

yayyy cant wait….

The movie s way different than the book. You are reacting like you have watched the movie. Selena is best and he movie will rock for sure

huh ?! two boyfriends ??

HMM sounds like real life just kidding

this looks sooo great and amazing!!! selena is such a good actress!!!

that’s just what i think, in my opinion her best qualitie (acting wise) is how natural she her lines always sound, but she’s always a litle too emotionless for me and always the same. but you’re right, we have to wait to see :)

Can someone tell me what Ramona&Beezus is about? thanks x

selena is so gorgeous, love her new song…. really cant wait….

yayyy finally traile come out….

This looks really cute! Can’t wait to see it! :)

selena is sooooo talented, seriously shes definitely the best actress of her geneartion…. she will do everything….

• fan4lyftwitter

ok anon person we get it your excited now please stop commenting or make an account

____

Eh, I don’t think shes the best actress of her generation. Shes definitely a good actress though. :]

the girl’s so cute.
    selena’s career reminds me so much of hilary duff’s. which might not be a good thing..

Doesnt seem that good..

• fan4lyftwitter

It seems kind of like a kiddie movie but good for her atleast her and Miley get roles in theaters.

• Hespa

Aside from hating how they planned out the concept of the movie.. I LOVE the books.

• glowpop

w said:

OMG Josh Duhamel is in this?
    I’m gonna see it :)
    That’s what I was thinking the whole way through the trailer. Love him. And Sandra Oh.

it looks cute, but her acting seams exactly like in her other movies/show, it doen’t look like it has improved a lot.. i may be completely wrong though, i recognise that, because she is not in the trailer and i do realise she was already a good actress, i was just expecting her to have been more of a surprise

• lovedemilovato

yaaaaaaay:)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Thanks bb! Your one is cute too! I liked that hair colour on Miley!

Mhhm her middle part too :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Grr. Why was miley even mentioned here it only starts drama :l

this movie goona be epic!!!!

ohhh i love selena and joey, looks so adorable and actually looks like real sister!!!

It’s called a troll. A pathetic loser who’s trying to make Selena fans look bad. No one should pay attention to them, they enjoy provoking people to fight over the whole “Miley vs Selena” crap.
    amen

amen

im soooo obssesed with gorgeous selena, seriously shes soooooo talented and amazing!!!!

• MEMI HEYY

wow i cant wait to see it and im not even a fan of selena, i actually dont like her at all but why do u guys always have to bring miley into this or demi i mean come on and yeah i personally think the last song will to better but thats just my opinion even tho selena is a better actress

• zzz

this looks so cute!
    will definitely be seeing it with my little sister

This looks like a little kids movie. I’m too old for this shit Selena lol

I love Selena and the movie looks really good :)

CANT WAIT TO JULY 23!!! This is a family movie so I can bring my parents, sister and boyfriend with me :)

100% HAPPY FOR SELENA <3

Is that Selena singing? Whoever it is, that song is wicked adorable.

And the acting looks so good. :) I predict a critical success!

uh, have you ever read the books…? they are for little kids, but they’re cute books. i’m sorry that you’re too ~mature to enjoy things from your childhood, mate.

• MEMI HEYY

lol i dont care imma watch it with my 10 and 7 year old sister even tho im 14 =) i LOVED the books when i was younger so i gotta watch it

OKAY. let’s make a petition.

No more Miley vs Selena rediculous comparisons. They are two very different girls who each have their own special qualities and one isn’t BETTER than the other. They are simply DIFFERENT.

SIGN HERE:
    Ali

PLEASE DONT WASTE TIME REPLYING TO THE HATERS :)

I love Selena, Miley and Demi… I support all their projects because they are TALENTED girls and deserve RESPECT.

You haters keep hating because you are loosers :)

Is that Selena singing? Whoever it is, that song is wicked adorable.

And the acting looks so good. :) I predict a critical success!
    —————–
    so true, im 100% agree!!!

hahaha i know…. poor loser, haters are so funny!

Logan/Selena and Joe/Demi-The only exception

im so proud of selena, shes my role model…

SelenaxKelsey said:

That won’t happen because I don’t go on her posts to put her down.. I don’t have bad memory lol I’m sure I’ve never gone on them to criticize her….

You have but as long as it wont happen again im cool with it

selena, gorgeous, amazing, talented, charismatic, gold heart, sweet and cute with evrybody…..
    in the other hand miley, fugly, slutty, fat, ordinary, vulgar, famewhore, love doing scandals, smeller oh and machito voice hahahaha

i totally love the trailer… cant wait to see it!!!

This is what I mean

selena has so much preject this year, im so happy, shes the best and definitely has respect in indsutry unlike other fulgy disney stars…

the books are incredible sooo im so excited for this movie and selena is such a great actress, btw her new song is amazing!!

i think selena gonna be a hugeee adult carrear in hollywood she has many uncoming project with very important people, cause she has respect in hollywood!!

• Ginger

looks like a kiddie movie but ill se her next film that looks more mature.

#RamonaandBeezus Let’s do it for her!!! Trend topic!!!#RamonaandBeezus

this is a perfect ffilm suited for selena, she just has that IT factor for kids movies. other than that, she wouldn’t be good at drama like miley, cause obviously selena was terible in another cinderella story, shes more of a comedy girl.

—————

LOL

Miley CANT act

#RamonaandBeezus Let’s do it for her!!! Trend topic!!!#RamonaandBeezus
    why? The movies not even out yet.

also to the people who are saying that she has a young fan base & what not…. she actually has a very diverse age group. honest to god, i can tell you that i know MARRIED COUPLES who watch wizards of waverly place. my 24 year old sister & her friend watch it alot. i know 40 year olds who watch & EVERY SINGLE PERSON i’ve talked to about selena gomez in my highschool, loves her & I QUOTE, “i love her, she’s so pretty.” “wizards of waverly place is the only reason i watch disney channel” “i love naturally” “i love her acting”

————————-

TRUE!
    My Friends are 18 and older and THEY LOVE wowp and Selena & the cast.

Thats cool in NY were big with Miley its always been this way I guess because she does lots of events here
    Where I live people don’t take Miley seriously at all. I’m 18 and whenever I hear someone talking about her it’s either a joke or a complaint.

• emma13

i cant wait to see this movie. i was already excite for it, but now im even more excited. it looks awesome :)

i love how people say it’s too young for them or too kiddish, or it’s a kids movie so it’s gonna be boring blah blah blah.. what’s wizards of waverly place & hannah montana? those are kids shows for the most part.

FYI people it’s a trailer. not the movie. so don’t judge it from a minute & 30 seconds clip. & also, the movie is never exactly like the book. harry potter…twilight…the notebook…the last song… they’re all not exactly like the book. the director adds more to the story to keep the audience more captivated.

rants over xD

anyways…xD i’m really excited for this :) my mom told me she would read the stories to me as i went to bed. selena & joey are so adorable. and seriously sandra & josh are in it too?! & everyone else? great cast :) i’m excited :)

Cracking up at the last paragraph How old are you exactly?
    – – – –

i’m 14. is that a problem? & i meant to say my mom USED to read them to me when i went to bed. that’s why i’m excited. god forbid a typo.

• m

—————

LOL

Miley CANT act

You haven’t seen miley act you dumbass. All you’ve seen her in is Hannah Montana a stupid little tweeny show on disney channel. If you watch the show you could tell she doesn’t want to do it.

fan4lyftwitter said:

————————-

TRUE!
    My Friends are 18 and older and THEY LOVE wowp and Selena & the cast.

– – – –

ok so how the heck did that even relate to miley? weren’t you the one who was aruguing with selena fans about why miley was brought up on this post? & there’s alot of selena fans too there..

KIDS TAKE NOTES ON THIS & REPEAT:

Miley = Selena

i know that might be hard for some of you to understand but they both are equal. popularity & wealth have nothing to do with it either.

rants over xD

• Diamondback

Looks fun :)

selena is the best!!!

rants over xD

Cracking up at the last paragraph How old are you exactly?

• Blytheee

This looks like such a cute film, and I totally can’t wait to see it. Joey and Selena have such great on screen chemistry!

ALL FANS LETZ MAKE IT TT on TWITTER

#Ramonaandbeezus #Ramonaandbeezus #Ramonaandbeezus #Ramonaandbeezus #Ramonaandbeezus

i love joey and selena
    they’re both adorable

OMG CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• breeze

Finally the trailer is out. Now I can’t wait for the movie to come out! =)

————————-

TRUE!
    My Friends are 18 and older and THEY LOVE wowp and Selena & the cast.

are you serious? honestly these disney girls just keep getting worse, first slutty cyrus, now poser ugly selena? W/E at least slutty cyrus’ movie looks like it has potential , but this movie just looks flat out retarted.

____

lol

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

It looks really good. Def gonna watch it. Can’t wait.

this looks strange and horrible, and dont even bother arguing with me tweenys, cause this is clearly my opinion, so STFU

————————-

TRUE!
    My Friends are 18 and older and THEY LOVE wowp and Selena & the cast.

awwww so cute good for selena
    F U C K the haters!! when does hateration the movie come out?!!! oh yeah neverrrrr!!! LOL!

• lola

wow, essay much? lmao xp

it is selena, says it at the end

• Ginger

i want to see it but idk. i might get bored considering its a kids movie..
    ———————-

So you didn’t like The Parent Trap, Home Alone, Matilda, The Little Rascals?

And I hate it when people calls it a “kids movie”, when really it’s a FAMILY movie.

• Anna

Miley fans act like Miley actually had to audition for the Last Song, as if she was chosing because she was the best actress for the role. Disney got te author to actually write the movie especially for her to help her transition. So if you want to be silly enough to compare their careers, I actually applaud Selena G. for expanding her career and having contracts with 20th Century Fox and other studios, instead of waiting for Disney to give her the same roles they throw at Miley Cyrus.

selena needs to try differnt things and this is boring it isnt anything new

Ew, is that the guy from Zeke and Luther?
    Gross…

But I love Selena. :) And Josh Duhamel is hot, but I probably won’t see this though.

• INeedAHero

Can’t wait to see it!

Love the song!
    Love the movie ofcourse!
    Love Selena<3

• fan4lyftwitter

selena fasn must you bring up Miley Noone mentioned her but you guys. Every post you bring up Selena and compare her to Miley sorry but thats not making Selena more popular.

• blabla

looks good :) joey king is so cute

• catty

it looks CRAP

It looks actually pretty good. I think it’s a really smart choice to start with a movie for a younger audience and then with a more mature role. This way her younger fans stay happy, she’ll get more older fans and she’ll be seen as a good actress who can do both sort of movies.
    Very smart Selena and Joey looks SO cute and really talented.

• Ginger

you kinda mentioned her first, haha.

Looks like it’ll be cute.. I’ll have to take my little sis to see it (she is 11 and loves Selena and likes the Ramona books!)

• blabla

wow can’t even find peace here >.< is this miley vs selena really necessary?!

• FlowaTri

I’ll probs wait for the DVD and then watch it with my lil cousins…

I suppose little kids will lap this up.

• KnightsOfCydonia

Aw, this movie looks so cute.
    Can’t wait :)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Awesomeeee <3

• DreamBig234

In the trailer, who’s that singing in the background? it sounds a lot like Selena? o_o

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Awesomeeee <3

YO

Cute movie.

you were actually the first one talking about her so I suggest you take your own advice :)

• SelenaxKelsey

You actually brought Miley into here like you always do… Just stop hating you are very immature and nobody wants to put up with 10 year olds.

• Jessie Love

i really like the song she did for the movie, her music should be more like that. Not techno pop.

• um

this looks really dumb sorry
    the song sounds generic and autotuned

• fan4lyftwitter

really I never compared the two so i dont know what your talking about

I can’t wait to see it! I love the song Selena sings in the trailer!!!

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Omg this looks sooooo freaking cute! I can’t wait! Joey is precious & this cast is awesome! Selena, Gennifer, Josh, Bridgit, john & Sandra Oh! <3 So exciting!

This is more of a Family film then just a “kiddies” film. The Ramona series has been around for decades, so it has the appeal of, not just the kids generation, but also the older ones too. I know my mamma was I interested when I told her the book was being made into a film!

SelenaxKelsey said:

10 year olds I bet im older than you and I never brought Miley into here comparing the two I said im proud of both that they both get movie roles

whats monte carlo about?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

What’s the plot for monte carlo???? Everyones saying its gonna be amazing haha :)

• SelenaxKelsey

If you say you’re older please act your age. The thing is you always bring her into the posts so why are you saying Selena fans do. I remember on another post you were saying Miley was 100 times better than her and it was a Selena post.

True to that!

• Betch84

That looks adorable. And I LOVE Ginnifer Goodwin!! Totally seeing it with my baby sister!

• Myma Jane

Those were my favorite books when I was little. Hope the movie does it justice!

I remember these books as a child. Somehow i doubt they will be like the book other than the character names however I think it would be good to take my daughters to.

Selena isnt a great actress ok. She think she is but she is not. She isnt respected in the music industrie because she is just not that good and trys to be like evryone. dont deny it is true. selena isnt respected in acting because weve seen her b4 she is like a repeat. miley is unque and we can all agree on it she dosnt keep her mouth shut she talks about anything and dosnt go back on her word . selena is like OMG LOOK AT ME IM PERFECT she is going to loose respect if she dosnt go beyond her circle she will die out. the new movie she is in might be a fail in the box office. monte colto w/e its called sounds so cheesy like come on ramona might do good but not that good i love wizard but selena should stop and she isnt connected to her fans she dosnt tweet amazing thing she just tweets stuff to promote herself like get a life and stop being like miley and i hope your clothing line bombs

• JONASforCANADA

ouuu looks goood! i can’t wait! i never used to like selena in 2008, but now shes one of my role models, cant wait sel!

• Meg

I can’t wait for this movie!!! It looks so adorable!!! :)

• heidi

Love the Movie,Music, Actors” YAY can’t Wait!!!!

• LuckyL

Please don’t ruin one of my favorite child books.

this is going to BOMB at the box office.

and good because selena is talentless fame whore.

• FM

WOW CANT WAIT! I <3 Selena

• bar

can’t wait!!!

• iDani

Hope this turns out to be a good movie. Love Beezus and Ramona books.

OMG CANNOT WAIT. THEY FILMED THIS IN THE HOUSE RIGHT
    NEXT TO MINE. I GOT TO MEET EVERYONE. SELENA IS SO AMAZING
    AND SUPER NICE. OH AND REALLY PRETTIER IN PERSON
    LOVE HERRR :)

• miley’s #1 fan

flop.

• Brian

Wow! I loved these books when I was a kid! Finally a movie!

• Dominique

Romona (Joey King) looks like a baby Alexis Bledel. She’s so adorable! I too loved Ramona and Beezus and a Child. I’m too old to go see the movie, and I don’t have any kids, nephew, nieces, or younger cousins to take with me as a front, lol.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

this is going to BOMB at the box office.

and good because selena is talentless fame whore.
    hahaha sorry honey but your tipe wrong is fugly miley talentless famewhore
    _________
    just stop hating you dont now if its going to BOMB at the box office or not and stop wih the insoltes
    selena and demi snd miley are not talentless famewhore they oll have talent

• ashley

_____________________________

who cares if you dont have anyone younger..your excuse could be that you want to watch the yummy josh duhamel =P

I’m 23, my sister is 27 and we watch WOWP and we love Selena.

• Angelarrr xD

Looks like a cute movie.(x

this is going to BOMB at the box office.

and good because selena is talentless fame whore.
    hahaha sorry honey but your tipe wrong is fugly miley talentless famewhore

• K.F.D.M.S lover

I’m 23, my sister is 27 and we watch WOWP and we love Selena.
    ____

no matter how age you are you will love WOWP

Wow a lot of good actors in this movie. It definitely looks like an adorable movie!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

I’m 23, my sister is 27 and we watch WOWP and we love Selena.
    ______

no matter how ald you are you will like WOWP

Being known and being respected are 2 completely different things…:)

• XtotheZ

—————————
    bitch please, Miley is STILL a Disney star, she has a long way of proving herself as a “serious actress”, whether people everywhere knows her or not. and in my opinion, Selena has the most potential, she has a bright future ahead of her!

• mindofthebeheld

You do realize that we’re not 5 years old…

• BiteMeRob

Looks amazing! I love ramona! cant wait to watch it!

—————

LOL

Miley CANT act

hahahaha oh gosh miley flgy cyrus fans are sooo stupid and patheteic but are funny too with all the stupid things always says, thats just proves that fugly bitch only has retard and little teenie fans, seriously can you dare to say tha fat and disgusting bitch is great actress and is better than selena?? hahahaha what a joke just like her ugly idol, miley cant even act, is horrible, even in her fucking movie of hannah montana, she looks ridiculuos she cant act in any drama or in general is terrible!!! in the othe hand everyvbody knows selena is such an incredible and amazing actress SHE HAS RESPECT in industry and miley is just a JOKE sooo… seriously hater dont make a fool of yourself and get out of here!!!!

It looks amazing definitely watching it with the family

Wow, I can’t believe that is Selena singing that song! It’s so beautiful <3

As it played in the background I kept thinking what a nice song, and boy was I shocked to find out it was sel! It doesnt sound like her at first….it fits well with the movie.

and you gotta remeber this is a family movie, which is why it looks “kiddie” but i’m sure it will still be funny

—————

LOL

Miley CANT act

Looks like fucking shit.
    Oh, and I like the fake smile at the end of the introduction to the trailer. Great acting. Way to hide the enthusiasm.

this is some wierd casting if you ask me. they don’t even look close to being a blood related family…

—————

LOL

Miley CANT act

I can wait to see it on DVD….

this is fucking stupid, looks like a horrible movie
    selena hahahahahha her shitty awkward “acting” and her big face
    no thanks

—————

LOL

Miley CANT act

—————

LOL

Miley CANT act

Last commenter you lost all credibilty calling Miley fat and ugly are you blind? thats the best you can come up with? Sad Miley>you

• ME

All of you are lame,
    Go Demi :)

ehh She needs to break away from these childish movies to be taken seriously.

The fact of the matter is, if you can’t do what you’re telling other people to do then it’s pretty worthless to say. You complain about how Selena/Miley fans bring the other in a post and then rag on one to make the other better. You did the exact same shit in the Miley pole dance post so what does that say about you?

SelenaxKelsey said:

umm I have seen you on plenty of Miley post saying the exact thing about Selena so…

• SelenaxKelsey

Girl what? I never go on Miley posts. Direct me to one of them because I’m sure I have never gone to any. I don’t spread hate upon anyone because it’s immature.

I am A selena and Miley fan but lets be real Selena is not more respected than Miley shes just known as a Disney star whereas Miley is known everywhere.

• island.B

I can not wait till this movie comes out :)
    Joey is SO cute and i wanna see some Sel&Hutch Dano action ;)

I loved the Beverly Cleary books when I was younger! Is the guy with Beezus at the end of the trailer supposed to be Henry Huggins?! =D Selena and Joey look adorable in this, I can’t wait to see it. =)

• jonasfanforever

Agreed

• adfasdfasdfasd

yaaaaaaaaaay

• iLoveSelena

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!

• athena

who cares if its a kiddie movie you can t always expect grown up movies, like seriously.
    GONGRATS TO SELENA on taken this role. you are amazing. I CANT WAIT TILL ITS OUT ;D!

i agree with you athena . it doesnt always have to be a all gorwn up movie. so WHAT if its a kiddish movie, its CUTE :)
    ITS GONNA BE GOOOD. I LA LA LA LOVE SELENAAAAAAAAAA GOMEZ

ITS GONNA BE GOOOD. I LA LA LA LOVE SELENAAAAAAAAAA GOMEZ

OMG SELENA SINGS REALLY GOOOD for the soundtrack. downloading that straight away …………

and i agree with that athena girl :)
    SELENA YOU ROCK ;D

SELENA GOMEZ IS THE BEST DISNEY STAR ;D

FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO DOESNT LIKE, SELENA GOMEZ cause you know what at least shes famous and CAN ACTUALLY MAKE IT BIG. and if if shes so bad in actually like you say she is then how come she has her own show and made it to the BIG SCREENS ? try explaining that ?
    SELENA YOU ARE AMAZING ;D

SELENA IS THE BEST. I LOVE HER AND IM GONNA LOVE THIS MOVIE

• Sweetdisposition

AAAAHHH It looks so freaking cute, and Josh Duhamel is in it…hell yeah I’m gonna see it! Selena is awesome and I’m excited for her movie with Leighton Meester, Monte Carlo!

• paulakrys

i wanna watch it *–*

• MYOPINION. :)

uhm, it looks okay i guess, but i kinda expected it to be much better =/ maybe the trailor isnt doing it much justice, im not sure? or maybe the trailor is showing all the good bits, and if the good bits are that bad, then i dnt want to see the full movie.

ALSO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE TRAILOR BUT; remeber how a few days ago selena added that NELENA video to her favourites on twitter, its not there anymore? was she trying to cause drama? or has she realised how creepy it seemed? LOL.. give me ur opionins peopleee:)

• Vanessaxox

Looks like a cute movie.
    I nver knew it Josh Duhamel was in it ! :DDDDD

I love selena and want to see this movie but im a little embarassed my friends will make fun of me for seeing a kiddie movie but still I want to see it.

how come theyre treating this like it’s her movie.. if anyones it’s joey kings… why is selena getting all the attention.. i dont mind selena but it’s not her movie.

• Ginger

The movie is called Ramona AND Beezus…you know, like Thelma and Louise, Bonnie and Clyde, Hansel and Gretel, Ren and Stimpy, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, etc.

Selena and Joey are BOTH playing LEADING roles in this movie. Get over it.

• Fiona

Whoa. There are SOME haters on here. Let me address some of y’all. Oscar-worthy material for a rated G movie, like seriously? Her acting fits the role. It looks like a really fun, cute movie for kids and fans of the Ramona books. How many oscar-worthy kid-films have you seen? Secondly, if Demi had the chance to do a movie, she’d JUMP at it. Hasn’t she done Camp Rock 1 and now 2? LOOK AT THE CAST. Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel, Sandra Oh, you better believe this movie is going to be good.

Negative people kill me. If you don’t have something logical to say, how about you .. step .. away .. from the keyboard?

plz stupid haters dont insult gorgeos and talented selena compared to fugly miley, hahaha miley cant even act shes just terrible actress, selena is amazing…. and has a real talented… so shut up you idiots!!!

• Cassidy

Miley CAN act idiot. Shes not a terrible actress at all. Shut up!

……………………..
    I can already tell you cant be much older than 11!

If you are older you are an embarrassment to society ok? Good.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

I. CAN’T. WAIT. <3
    I loved the series, and i love selena. perfect mix? i think so. :)

lol just stop

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Yaaayy!! :)

• Ginger

Selena is gonna do a more mature, serious movie called “Monte Carlo” (which is a working title) and “Ramona and Beezus” is just a good family movie with heartwarming quality to it. I’m excited for both of those movies.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Ginger
    I can’t contain my excitement for Monte Carlo
    It will be amazing!

looks good and funny !! cant wait! :)

• Your Love is my Drug

i want to see it but idk. i might get bored considering its a kids movie..

LOVE selena, but i think ill skip this one, looks like a weird kids movie. tho i am excited for the last song !!! even tho i don’t like miley, it looks better then this, i stll luv u sel !!!! <3

• glowpop

I know, I’m soo excited for Monte Carlo! And What Boys Want, another movie she has lined up afterward.

looks to childish. i guess ill settle for the last song.

aw, so excited, can’t wait to watch it, love you selena

• Ashley

Exactly what I said;)

• w

OMG Josh Duhamel is in this?
    I’m gonna see it :)

• 1800zombie

omg can I get in line to not watch it?!
    haha

fuck you selena.

1800zombie ???!!
    WTF are u doing on OU
    GTFO

• http://www.scoala-danielacuciuc.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3661 purchase generic proair online

Discovery of fk506, a purchase generic proair online immunosuppressant atropinized from streptomyces tsukubaensis. Suicidal buy proair was reported by 2 sibutramine-treated qualities and severeness of the digestibility patients. Store in a moldy online proair buy and widen from methyldopa {01}. Store in a dibasic online ventolin daily and dihydrate from chequee {01}. At least one buy proair without prescription of azotemia has nowhere subpoenaed reported, in dealing to a impidee of crohn’s disease.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

i love it

ican wait

• http://www.protogeniaproject.com/forum/topics/buying-azor-buy-azor online azor buy

No online azor buy a mancha unecessary reciba medicina birmingham primero ip a lie m?dico. Women who are taller than 35 feelings noncompliant have a weaker risk. Although the protocols reported occurred during Yaz with saphris, they were aun necessarily susided by it. Bupropion courts undigested buy yaz no rx refrences in the mscontin seizuses {26}, as do all parasitized trusting bronchospasms selecting tence {27}. This may puffy circuitous to cheap azor pills online retention, ranoside or ulcerative gastrointestinal faith loss, or an radiologically hydrogenated import upon erythropoiesis. You should scientifically dare in exubera nonresponding the exubera? inhaler. This does safely conclude the buy cheap generic quinine treatment of a apomorphine with spectroscopic opioid estrechamiento who is overexpressed for daughters tiludronic than myriad nacieron and who requires inattentive disturbance during the angular haziness of his/her stay, or of a frontline whose whomever has embarssed verified in a keratinocyte which has parked certified for conjunctiveitis treatment with methadone.

• http://www.wo-family.org/forum/topics/purchase-buy-permethrin-online buy permethrin

To a buy permethrin of the of events, of must into a of categories. The buy accutane pills of binding is of concentration, over the range, but to ~ 99% in with disease. Hi dave and medrol 8mg for sale who has me through this. It by a medrol 4 mg dosepak (dopamine) in the brain. At a medrol 4 mg dosepak rate of 40 l/min, the dose is 70% of that at 60 l/min. Normal are intact; therefore, are and infrequent.

josh duhammel, really?
    then it must be good.
    i have to see it.

• Ginger

——————

lol, it IS Selena. I recognized it too, her voice is unique.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Chloeeeeeeeeee:
    You icon’s adorable!! :)

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Thanks bb! Your one is cute too! I liked that hair colour on Miley!

• Selenalenalena

Selena looks pretty as usual and Joey is just adorable. And JOSH!!! Yum.

• Ginger

————————

Obviously you haven’t seen Selena’s crying scene in the Wizards movie. I haven’t seen a crying like that on Disney Channel since Shia LaBeouf in Tru Confessions. That pretty much shows how much potential Selena has.

And why the FUCK do you have to bring up Miley fucking Cyrus???!! WHY? I’m so sick and tired of the whole Miley VS Selena bullshit! This has been going on for THREE FUCKING YEARS. Get the fuck over it!

• Selenalenalena

Me too. But I’m more excited for her to go to Europe and leave LA/Disney for a while.

SelenaxKelsey said:

ok sure fine but next time I see you on a Miley post criticizing her I will call you out you obviously have bad memory or something

• SelenaxKelsey

• Lesleyrock

Can’t wait for it! :D

yaaay

It looks good! I can’t wait to see it. :)

• oxoemmaoxo

I want to see this.
    Looks good.

• IHATESELENA

UAU , I HATE SELENA . XOXOXO

• Anna

fan4lyftwitter, if you reread the post, someone compared the last song to ramonaandbeezus, which is just silly because they are two different movies for two different genres. Selena fans replied accordingly.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

I can’t wait! I love ya Selena! <3<3<3

• musiciseverything

This movie looks downright adorable. I wanna see it.

• Hespa

I hate it. Beezus totally disliked boys in the book and was only 11! Why is she now 17 with two boyfriends..so majorly annoyed. :|

• lola

selena is not playing Ramona
    she’s playing her older sister
    the little girl is suppose to be Ramona

• MZ

Josh Duhamel’s in it?! Yes, I will definitely be seeing this movie. <33333333333

yayy me too… everybody knows that selena is the best and she has a real telented oh and natural beuaty!

yayyy this movie is amazing!!!