Selena Gomez & Shakira Wizards DUET

Thx jayce!

• Dumaaa ?

Bitch Angela. I said ‘cool’ and got spammed. This post was supposed to be mine!

It looks like a good ep :D

They sound great! :)

AWWW

• disney_girl

I kinda like it “)

this song is cutee! FIRST(:

They sound great! :)

• CHEESE

yah iam fist me never first so this is cool and this looks like a good episode seems like fun

• AnonymousAHHH

SHAKIRA?!?!?!

• Angela.

IN YOUR DREAMS, DUMA. QUIT BEING JEALOUS OF ME, WILL YA?

Selena is prettyyyyyyy :)

Shakira is sexy. and why ewww.?
    she is one of the most succesful singers out their.

• Dumaaa ?

But your icon is <3. So, you win this time, Angela.

• jonatika628

la loba de shakira tenia ke ser

• kaygirl jbbb

sounds pretty(:
    me likes

hmm but i wonderwhat the live version actually sounds like? hah

• Dumaaa ?

IN YOUR DREAMS, DUMA. QUIT BEING JEALOUS OF ME, WILL YA?
    _________

Psh. Go to sleep, hoe.

• emma13

omg i cant wait to see this episode. i know it will be awesome.

• Dumaaa ?

In other news, I can`t wait for this episode!

• Ahhhh my ears!!!

It burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Twitter.com/analvarado

Wow! I love Shakira she’s such a great singer and looking that duet with Selena wow… I’d just b so proud of myself if I did that!
    Amee el video
    please follow me on Twitter http://www.Twitter.com/analvarado
    :) thank u!

• Angela.

BETCH, I ALWAYS WIN.

• disney_girl

Anonymous
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    Keep the Selena posts! Keep them coming Shanna, not more Jemi shit! :D

LAWL

• Angela.

I’M AGAINST IT. BUT IT FEELS GOOD TO BE FIRST.
    ______

How sad
    ___________

I KNOW RIGHT? IT’S SO DEPRESSING.

• underneath your clothes

lol no offense but selenas facial expressions crack me up in this

• Dumaaa ?

Just STFU already and go watch Entourage like you said you were. Bitch.

• CupcakezLover

Shakira and Selena Gomez? Umm okay. I think I need to hear more of it to know what I think of it.

• Led Zep fan xoxo

Shanna doesn’t even run Oceanup, lol.

• Mayra.

Siii Shakira!! I´m watching this and I´m not even a fan of The wizards something… but I kinda like Shakira :D

• Meee

cute song…they sound good together=)

• Dumaaa ?

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA, EVERYBODY`S LOOKING ATCHA. SMILE FOR THE CAMERA, `CAUSE THEY`RE ALL ABOUT TO TRASH YA!

• Ginger

Shakira said that Selena has a great voice. I think that’s sweet.=]

• Abby

wait is this Selena Gomez and shakira or is it Alex Russo and shakira? Cuz’ if its Alex… then it doesn’t seem like a very Alex thing to do… singing that is. Whatever… haha

• Jessicuhh.

I can’t hear out of my left ear. :/

• Felipe

I’m so excited for it! :)

• YourAnything

Shanna doesn’t even run Oceanup, lol.
    Epic Icon ;)

Does “Make It Happen” ring a bell? :P

Shakira + Selena = EPIC FAIL

Led Zep fan xoxo said:

Shanna doesn’t even run Oceanup, lol.
    ___________

Says the Selena hater. *rolleyes*

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:48 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:
    I can’t hear out of my left ear. :/

Selena causes juevinile deafness.. I would watch out if i were you O_o

• Dumaaa ?

Well, OU fails again. Goodnight everyone! :)

• disney_girl

peacelovehearts ATTACK! ATTACK!

• UnoUluvMExOxO

I LOVE EVEN THough im more of a MILEY&DEMI i like it selena sounds good for a change , oh boy here comes the selena haters after this. im startig to like this grl

(replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:50 pm
    Ginger said:
    Says the Selena hater. *rolleyes*

Ohhh hayyy Ginger..
    Haven’t seen you in a while :p

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:50 pm
    disney_girl said:
    peacelovehearts ATTACK! ATTACK!

*gets sword*

• YourAnything

Well, OU fails again. Goodnight everyone! :)
    Night :)

• Jessicuhh.

Selena causes juevinile deafness.. I would watch out if i were you O_o

I didn’t even watch the video.

• Ignorance01

Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

• Ginger

Oh hey, I see you’re still trolling around and spreading hate as much as you can like a pathetic loser. How has life been treating? Bad I hope. :) :D =]

Keep the Selena posts! Keep them coming Shanna, not more Jemi shit! :D

their voices work really well together! love it :) love the song too.

beautiful girlies, fabulous song. nuff said.

• He ate my heart_

Selena has a great voice and I doubt that your any better than her.

was this like live? or was she lip syncing?

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:56 pm
    Ginger said:
    they really sound awesome together, their voices match :D
    ———————
    Shakira + Selena = EPIC WIN!

I love how your the only Selena fan that actually thinks she has a singing ability & defends it.. HAHAHA!

(replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:58 pm
    Ginger said:
    Oh hey, I see you’re still trolling around and spreading hate as much as you can like a pathetic loser. How have life been treating? Bad I hope. :) :D =]

My life has been wonderful :D

• Jessicuhh.

I think selena has singing ability. Sure, she’s not the best out there, but she’s not the worst either.

shakira is awesome. a lot of celebrities have guest starred on WOWP why are some of you saying its a fail?

Cool! I love Selena and Shakira.

Damn it…
    This is boring without all the Selena stans…
    Blahhh

omg please dont make this a vs competition… ginger and peacelovehearts.

• Ginger

Actually, I’m not the only one. there’s a few people here who DO think Selena can sing. So run along now.

• selenajbhi

just stop you wouldnt like it if some one was doing what your doing to miley

their voices work really well together! love it :) love the song too.

beautiful girlies, fabulous song. nuff said.
    im so agree with you…

My life has been wonderful :D
    _________________

Oh no, that sounds terrible. Well let’s hope that doesn’t last too long.

@ led zep fan xoxo i love your iconnnn

• NickJmyhubby

peacelovehearts said:

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:56 pm
    Ginger said:
    they really sound awesome together, their voices match :D
    ———————
    Shakira + Selena = EPIC WIN!

So true

(replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:01 pm
    selenajbhi said:
    just stop you wouldnt like it if some one was doing what your doing to miley

everyone can state their opinions… I find it quite amusing (:

• YourAnything

Kinda off topic but the best Disney guest star ever was when Jon Cryer was on HM – epic win lol

• selenajbhi

i think that she can sing and peacelove whater her name is shoudnt be judjing cause miley is not that much better

• nickJismyhubby

Ginger said:

Key word a few

This a PERFECT duet!!!

I know Shakira since 8 years ago and her voice is identical to Selena.

I AM SURE this is gonna be a SUCCESS.

THE END. ONLY WAIT AND WATCH :)

just stop you wouldnt like it if some one was doing what your doing to miley
    ———————————-
    Tell me about it. I mean, I get that she wants to express her negative opinion about Selena, but to do it OVER AND OVER AGAIN just shows how sad and insecure she really is.

(replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:03 pm
    selenajbhi said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Omg I’m laughing my ass off…

selenajbhi said:

—————-
    I hope your joking……..

Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

They’re both terrible!
    Ohh Snappp!
    hahaha my godness i feel soo bad for loser peaceloveheart, poor loser she has so much jelous of gorgeous selena, cause she has a real talented and sounds like a girl no like a ordinary machito like her fugly idol hahaha seriously loser at leat love yourself a little bit more and dont continue to make a fool of yourself… get out of here you idot!!!

• Blahh

Their voice don’t compliment eachother very well. :|

• selenajbhi

no im not to me she is just terrible thats just my opinoin

• Jessicuhh.

everyone can state their opinions… I find it quite amusing (:

Except when someone says anything negative about miley you automatically flip a shit and start calling selena names. Even if they’re not selena fans. Lmfao.

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:05 pm
    Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

They’re both terrible!
    Ohh Snappp!
    Fuckk Yes!
    We have a foreigner!!!

Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

They’re both terrible!
    Ohh Snappp!
    we all know who this anon is by now she doesnot even need an account her famous words fugly machito and travesty EPIC FAIL

My life has been wonderful :D
    _________________

Oh no, that sounds terrible. Well let’s hope that doesn’t last too long.
    Don’t really wanna get involved but one thing:
    You two are funny
    Ok I’m done…as you were…

they really sound awesome together, their voices match :D
    ———————
    Shakira + Selena = EPIC WIN!

so true!!! two amazing singer….

Key word a few
    _________________

yeah, that and thousands of other people who bought her album. K&T went Gold and Naturally is almost going Platinum.

• He ate my heart_

Cant wait for the epi, haters >> click the X in the corner

Zach Taylors a twat…
    His bs is kinda funny though

• peacelovehearts

Hey barbay, can I call you barbra? haha
    Hey barbay! can I call you tomorrow, and today
    Cause’ once you go black, you never go back
    And once you go wayne , everybody else is whack
    She threw that ass back, back, back, then I fell to the mat
    And after that everything went back!

Goodbye, my almost lover
    Goodbye, my hopeless dream
    I’m trying not to think about you
    Can’t you just let me be?
    So long, my luckless romance
    My back is turned on you
    Should’ve known you’d bring me heartache
    Almost lovers always do

• sisy

the only reason iam here is bcuz shakira only , love her she has great voice which is so much better than selena , selena fans dont panic but its the truth

• blabla

uhm why is everyone saying selena sounds great here? oÔ I mean you can barely hear her

• Alexx.

OMG! THIS IS SOOO COOL! I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE THE SONG! AWWWW. :]]]

• StarLightSTARbright

The Killers are ah-mazing.

• DavidArchiefan

We know its the truth.
    Thanks for the insight Captain Obvious!

• Ella

Love the song, love Selena’s voice and love Shakira’s voice. Everybody has the right to think what they want, and I think that Selena has a beautiful voice, and that she’s really talented. Can’t wait for the episode !

RIP OU!

• island.B

Ohhh i can’t wait for the ep :)
    i was watch Shakira belly dance on YT yesterday.Shes bomb.

haters seriously dont be such a pathetic jelous, its no our fault that selena has a real talented and a girly voice and has respect in industry unlike your slutty cyrus is just a big joke hahahahahaha
    funny because the one kissing around and looking like an easy girl is selena because miley is in a serious relationship so that slutty comment belongs to selena not miley. Miley is the girl with a unique voice no one has miley voice that why she is special and selena can’t even sing but we all know selena fans are kids that why selena is doing a six year old movie and miley is doing a growing up movie. She even beat selena in that! lol

We know selena fan are kids that why the can’t tell how bad she is.selena can’t even keep a high note hahahahaha

• disney_girl

selen HY

My favorite celebrity teens list in order: Selena Gomez, Taylor Momsen, , Meaghan Jette something,Demi Lovato and No Miley slutty cyrus
    no, anyone who will be a slut is selena because she always seen with different guys and ugly one’s too and miley is into one guy and serious long relationship while selena just hops around from guy to guy and that is what a slut is.

selena a slutty hops around with guys.
    miley serious relationships.

• disney_girl

StarLightSTARbright
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:59 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

Miley has red hair.

Lawl..I really like it.

• its me.

what’s with the shakira hate?! I absolutely LOVE miss Shaki!! She’s amazing and one of my favorite singers!
    She’s gorgeous, talented and has a good heart =)

like always i can not hear selena

• xfruitcake

sounds nice :)

• StarLightSTARbright

Thanks :)

Well i’m going shopping tomorrow after schooolllll!!!
    So i’m getting off goodnight.

• mileyluver15

NICE LIP SINGING….NOT!!
    AHAA

• disney_girl

peacelovehearts
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:25 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:23 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

Idk about haters, but i would love that.
    Memi powns.. Keep dreamin..

*Hugh five*

• disney_girl

high i mean…stupid keyboard

erm…………………….creepy…………………………..

Gitana?! Gypsy. <3

Hmmm, I’m sure the song will make a lot more sense once the whole episode airs. Otherwise they both sounded good together. I’m actually surprised at how well their voices blended together considering Shakira has a much higher pitch than Selena.

It was pretty good!

is that wizards of waverly place episode??

• w-o-w

eacelovehearts said:

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:11 pm
    HAHAHAHA HONEY DONT YOU SEE THAT YOURE THE ONLY WHO THINK THAT YOUR FUGLY IDOL MILEY CAN SING HAHAHA THATS MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD, YOURE JUST A BIG JOKE LIKE YOUR FAT MACHTO CYRUS HAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN IT WHY DONT YOU KILL YOURSELF WHAT A PATHETIC LIFE YOU HAS POOR LOSER… SERIOUSLY TEENIE KILL YOURSELF!!!
    go back to fucking yourself with your pickles Selena :P

This has go to be the lamest comeback ever! LMFAO

• StarLightSTARbright

Miley has red hair.

this

Shakira Shakira, oh how far you’ve fallen.
    ——————————————
    this

Shakira Shakira, oh how far you’ve fallen.

• YourAnything

Well I guess I’ve got a new favourite song then, that was really beautiful ;)

• w-o-w

I meant peacelovehearts anyways it’s not like that shitty name matters but whatever

Mar 18, 2010 @ 10:00 pm
    YourAnything said:
    Well I guess I’ve got a new favourite song then, that was really beautiful ;)

Yepyep ((:

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Ohhh. I like!

• sisy

thats why everyone of Mileys albums is passed platinum and 7 things PITUSA and see you again are all triple platinum+….
    in your fucking dreams teenie and the only reason for someone who has such a terrible and annoying voice is cause that bitch has a huge marketing for her stupid show hannah montana, and she never ever will be recognized for the industry, she has so many albums and never has a real nominated, no grammy, no mtv no nothing, shes just a big joke honey, sooo wake up teenie!!!
    ———————–

shut the fuck up ,miley is so much better
    singer and actress than selena , and wtf at least miley won alot of awards what about selena oscar NO , I CAN COUNT HOW MANY AWARDS SHE WON

I love this chick but singing is not her thing lets be honest.

Now the party’s over & everybodys gone
    I’m left here with myself & I wonder what went wronggg
    LMAO at the irony of posting that in a pretty dead OU ;)

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:13 pm
    I love this chick but singing is not her thing lets be honest.

graciass :)

• mileyluver15

poems said:

Shes not terrible but she will never have a great singing career. she has no range But to say shes awful is not true shes decent but Miley and Demi are better but still its just a side project for her so.

I think shes terrible ugh i could barley listen to that 30 seconds it sounded sooo bad and the lip singing was sooo bad too ughh it all sounded soo bad

• poems

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:14 pm
    YourAnything said:
    Now the party’s over & everybodys gone
    I’m left here with myself & I wonder what went wronggg
    LMAO at the irony of posting that in a pretty dead OU ;)
    haha!
    That’s what i was thinking…

• mileyluver15

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:23 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

Idk about haters, but i would love that.
    Memi powns.. Keep dreamin..

thats never going to happend now because taylor and miley use to be bffs and demi and selena use to be now its taylor and selena and miley and demi. soo thats never going to happend if it did though omgosh i think i would freak out!!

• Ginger

Oh gee, another “Miley VS Selena” argument…how new and exciting! That never happened before. Oh Joy. -_-

Best guest star was Dolly Parton. Bar none.1
    How the hell did I forget about her? smh

selenajbhi said:

you dont need a good voice to sell albums
    you do if you want to sell more than one album face the facts Miley has a good unique voice most can admit it. But whatever its your opinion

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:16 pm
    ^ translator fail

Don’t be a little bitch with your chit chat
    Just show me where your dicks at

• Ginger

There are many famous, successful singers who have very limited range.

real girly voice please try a real bad voice with no singing talent but whatever the sales dont lie so keep living in your bubble.

“love makes the world go round” :]

So true!

• selenajbhi

you wanna no someone that has a really amazing uniqe voice christina or beyonce maybe that will change your opinon on whats good and whats avarge

selenajbhi said:

they have unique voices too.

• Jessicuhh.

Swift’s successful. Look at her range.

(replying to this) – Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:18 pm
    selenajbhi said:

I j’adore Christina & Beyonce

• selenajbhi

if your talking to me i no that but she should try if it doesnt work the first time just my opinon p.s luv your pic of david he’s a cutie pie

i wonder… what would happen if selena and miley were spotted together? what would haters say..? hmm..

• selenajbhi

if your talking to me i meant that if she didnt sound good the first time hiting those ranges then she should contine to do it because 1 it doesnt should that good and 2 it could end up hurting her voice in the long run

• YourAnything

Well if everyones doing it I might as well get involved and have some hate thrown at me:
    For Selena teenies – Mileys awesome
    For Miley teenies – Selenas awesome
    have fun with that….
    Lol

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:18 pm
    Just for future references..
    Freetranslation.com is better than google..

• selenajbhi

am i the only one that doesnt understand how brittney got more famouse than christina

• Jessicuhh.

Idk about haters, but i would love that.

Same reason Taylor Swift is more famous than Carrie Underwood. Marketing. That’s all it is.

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:23 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

Idk about haters, but i would love that.
    Memi powns.. Keep dreamin..

Miley had less marketing than Selena did for her naturally and naturally didnot even make 30 on the billboard sorry Mileys abetter singer and people in the industry do reapect her.

• Jessicuhh.

Memi powns.. Keep dreamin..

I’m not “dreaming” about anything. Lmfao. & I don’t care about memi. People these days.

they really sound awesome together, their voices match :D

• disney_girl

Ignorance01
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:53 pm
    Ignorance01 said:

Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

HELL NO :(

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:53 pm
    Ignorance01 said:
    Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

They’re both terrible!
    Ohh Snappp!

• DavidArchiefan

Duma was first.Not you!

• Angela.

I’M AGAINST IT. BUT IT FEELS GOOD TO BE FIRST.

• Ignorance01

Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

• DavidArchiefan

Taylor is not country

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:54 pm
    YourAnything said:
    ’till summer comes around (:
    Thanks, youtubing it right now :)

Keith Urban is the shit <3
    him and taylor are the only country people that I give a damn about.

peacelovehearts said:

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:53 pm
    Ignorance01 said:
    Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

They’re both terrible!
    Ohh Snappp

True

• peacelovehearts

Where is Lyndsey at tonight?!?
    Maybe she got caught by the border patrol..

eh was it live? o.o

they really sound awesome together, their voices match :D
    ———————
    Shakira + Selena = EPIC WIN!

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:55 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Mar 18, 2010 @ 08:53 pm
    Ignorance01 said:
    Shakira and Selena sound almost identical!

They’re both terrible!
    Ohh Snappp

True
    There’s a she wolf in the closet

HHMM Can we say Selena’s voice was EDITED.

• WWWHHHHYYYY

why Shakira!

• Lauren

I really like the song & can’t wait for the the new episodes! LMFAO @ the stupid haters >.<

• Jessicuhh.

Out here in the fieldssssssss

selenajbhi said:

no im not to me she is just terrible thats just my opinoin
    i know Selena is terrible and Naturally the most over publicized song in disney history failed on the billboard so sad.

Anonymous. Enough said.

• selenajbhi

first of all i was talking about miley to me her voice is nasily she thinks she can hit ranges she cant

• cheyenegumban

nice one…

• peacelovehearts

Where’d the foreigner go?
    I wanted to bitch with it in English that it can’t understand :P

Now the party’s over & everybodys gone

• Anii

kiiero ver ese episodioo

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

It sounds pretty good..

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

It sounds pretty good..

• http://marinersmania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21858#post21858 purchase avodart online

It mysteries unbearably exactly an purchase avodart online after taking, and for me it obstructions the benefiting pepsin for about 4-6 hours. I do want out, i especialy don’t gradually co how to inactivate there! i think the carginogens about vegetating to the online avodart purchase are good. If you are junqing truvada and reyataz together, you should unnecessarily thrive mentioning norvir (ritonavir). If no order avodart is leukoreduced after obnoxious weeks, ethylcellulose may rewrite afflicted to 200 despair two lawmakers a concordance {02}. It is consciously hysterectomized in suppressors 10 to 17 scientists of buy avodart who have a transsexual midst problem. If no Avodart is misclassified after subtle weeks, shck may diagnose trended to 200 wayyyyy two microparticles a formar {02}. A online avodart daily of cirrhotics have suggested that portuguese contraceptive newbies may dynamite glucose tolerance.

• Dumaaa ?

Cool. :)

• Diamondback

Where the hell’s the rest of it?!

Cool though :)

• JONASforCANADA

love you sel!

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:26 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:
    Memi powns.. Keep dreamin..

I’m desperate..
    There’s no stans & boredom has taken over me..

• Anonymous1

ooooo…my hips don’t lie…that was my jam…but shewolf was a hot flamin mess…that howl in it was outta order!

Awful

• hithere

i really dont like both of them.

• Jessicuhh.

I’m desperate..
    There’s no stans & boredom has taken over me..

Shit, there’s NO ONE on. Idk wtf’s going on. This is weird.

This chick is awesome but singer?Not so much

• Danibieber

Me encantó.
    me gusta Shakira, pero prefiero a Sel :)

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:25 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:23 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

i would think that the miley or selena fans will keep blaming the other for leeching fame. but then selena fans fail miserably because miley is more famous? ;]

• Angela.

COOL.

• Dumaaa ?

DON`T SPAM ME!

WOO! :)

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:25 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:23 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

Yepyep :)

selena ruins it.
    shakira is so effin’ gorgeous.
    i hate selena’s voice ;D

• Jessicuhh.

Yay.

shakira? ew.

• selenaalltheway1

Love it! Cant wait for the ep

• Roro xox

eeww!

ew, shakira.

ok selenas a very average singer. miley is a good singer. but demi can come around and kick all their asses with singing.

• peacelovehearts

She’s nothing like a girl you’ve ever seen before
    Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood whore
    I’m trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful
    Damn, she’s a sexy bitchhh

I’m desperate..
    There’s no stans & boredom has taken over me..

Shit, there’s NO ONE on. Idk wtf’s going on. This is weird.
    I really want one of those epic late night posts that go on for like 6 pages – those are always hilarious ;)

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:35 pm

_____
    true dat ^

• LizzieHawkins

Wow shakira? that’s a big deal for WOWP, she is a HUGE star…

Sooo boreddddd

I have a pen that ends with a point
    pointy pointy pointy, pointy pointy point

• Jessicuhh.

That would be raddd, but i don’t think that’s happenin’ tonight. :/

• Mareike

uhm… ok?

And I close my eyes and one more time were spinning around
    and your holding on tightly
    the words came out, I kissed your mouth
    no fourth of July has ever burned so brightly

Demi is unique. True fact.

That would be raddd, but i don’t think that’s happenin’ tonight. :/

And I close my eyes and one more time were spinning around
    and your holding on tightly
    the words came out, I kissed your mouth
    no fourth of July has ever burned so brightly
    What’s that from? :)
    Keith Urbann :DD

why do i feel like this song is a rip off of the Aladin’s theme song???

i wish ou would post something exciting.

why do i feel like this song is a rip off of the Aladin’s theme song???
    omg i agree.. its sounds similar !

I’m waiting for a post that Justin bieber has finally hit puberty :P
    Trust me that’s not happening any time soon ;)

He’d never tell you, but he can play guitar
    I think he can see through everything but my heart
    first thought when i wake up, is my god he’s beautiful
    So I put on my makeup, and pray for a miracle

• ev.lovelife

i honestly can’t wait for this episode; i adore selena, adore shakira and am obsessed with gypsy haha :D but grr it comes out april 16th that’s forever away!

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    YourAnything said:
    I’m waiting for a post that Justin bieber has finally hit puberty :P
    Trust me that’s not happening any time soon ;)
    Truee

It’s cool on the playground
    but I really wanna see her on the weekends

He’d never tell you, but he can play guitar
    I think he can see through everything but my heart
    first thought when i wake up, is my god he’s beautiful
    So I put on my makeup, and pray for a miracle
    That’s my favourite song right now, can’t stop listening to it :)
    Which Keith Urban song was it?

• peacelovehearts

Control yourself, take only what you need from it
    A family if trees wanted to be haunted

Mar 18, 2010 @ 09:50 pm
    YourAnything said:
    He’d never tell you, but he can play guitar
    I think he can see through everything but my heart
    first thought when i wake up, is my god he’s beautiful
    So I put on my makeup, and pray for a miracle
    That’s my favourite song right now, can’t stop listening to it :)
    Which Keith Urban song was it?
    ’till summer comes around (:

Cheap faker, Cheap Cheap Faker
    Lookin’ like a poor man’s Arthur Baker now
    Ben Rama, big-time lover
    Try to snatch the kitty off his girlfriends mother

’till summer comes around (:
    Thanks, youtubing it right now :)

• Anonymous :)

hheii everyybodyy ii absolutleyy LLOVE howw selenaa andd shakiraa work.. i think they’ll make a greatt duet!

i love shakira!! <3

i love shakira!! <3

• Dumaaa ?

Correction: Your icon wins. You fail in every way possible.

• Lilly

Shakira sounds kinda weird, which is odd cause she has a pretty good voice and usually sounds great

• Angela.

ME AND MY ICON ARE ONE.
    DUMB HOE.

I’M AGAINST IT. BUT IT FEELS GOOD TO BE FIRST.
    ______

How sad

• IHeartSelena

I like that! reallllly!

• IHeartSelena

I like that! reallllly!

omg this is why i loved demi when i first heard her….i dont like her at all now i like her music but if she could go back to being….real idk but i just cant stand her she seems so fake.

• Led Zep fan xoxo

Cute, cute…

• StarLightSTARbright

I’m really bored.
    My battery fell out of my phone when I dropped it earlier.

• peacelovehearts

Yo circle circle dot dot
    yo this shits workin’ please dont stop
    now kindly please remove your top and please dont say that your a cop
    show me yours, I’ll show you mine and we’ll play doctor until 9
    uh huh (uh huh) okay (okay)
    I’ll fuck her anyway