Taylor Swift FEARLESS Most Awarded Album In COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY

taylor-swift-fearl

Taylor Swift‘s six-times-Platinum FEARLESS album was officially recognized as the Most Awarded Album in the History of Country Music last night at a private dinner in Nashville.

FEARLESS is the only album in history to win the all-genre Album of The Year GRAMMY, plus Country Album of the Year Awards from the GRAMMYs, the Country Music Association, the Academy of Country Music and the American Music Awards. Details @ Facebook.

Taylor is currently @ Atlantis in the Bahamas! Pix HERE.

some of the award she didn’t deserve

look i love her but winning the vocalist award come on

but Congrats to her she worked hared for it

Um,hi guys. I know this is a Tayor post and I know that you’re gonna all think that I’m perverted but I need to ask you a favor.

Do any of you have any naked photoshop pictures of the Jonas Brothers? If you do can you just reply to this with the link. Thanks.

• xCookieMuffin

Congrats Tay =].

Congrats!

Congrats Taylor!

• msjonas13

wow haha congrats love her

• nikole13

i love taylor, but her music isn’t really country..

• YouBelongWithMe

If you are nominated for a country award- you’re country.

• kathryn(:

YAY
    i <3 Taylor!

KANYE!

• peacelovehearts

Good job TayTay! <33

I.WANNA.EAT.SOME.IN-N-OUT. >:(

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

but she is not even country anymore…ugh. whatever. ZI made a new years resolution to stop hating her.

this is gonna be painful…

Good for you, Taylor.

Yep…tha hurt…but I did it! \(^_^)/

I’m going to get a lot of hate for this…but this is pathetic.

She can’t even sing. The only reason she sounds half decent is because her voice was made to sound go with technology. I mean, did you hear her at the grammy’s? It was atrocious.

I’m so sick of her. She is the most overrated singer around today.

• discostick

I’ve only heard 3 songs from her

• HOT DAYUMMM

There is no limit for Taylor.
    This quote is pretty much her life (:
    “Don’t tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon.”

• HeyYouOkayNot

Love that picture

• TSLove

Taylor is country pop.
    As in an a cross over artist.She is still country.

Screw the haters Taylor deserves everything. Instead of dissing her why don’t you go try be as half as successful as her….Oh wait…you spend your time on the internet bullying…Yeah.

• CupcakezLover

I think Taylor’s music is more pop than country…

• TSLove

You get the award for most amazing Zac Efron icons.

• ButterflyFlyAway

awesome job taylor! I love her…but I agree her is not real country its pop country…but still congrats to her :D

• mhmm .

Well, this is easy to understand, fantastic album, fantastic song writer, it’s only natural that it goes down in history :)

• INeedAHero

Congrats Taylor!

• Dreamer X33

Don’tget at me for this but i think fearless is overratedBut Congrats Taylor.

The death knell for country music. Pretty girl, generic voice, no country whatsoever.

• RockYourBody

No surprise haha, I like the picture, she looks pretty. :)

TAYLOR I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BUT CORY MONTEITH IS TEN TIMES COOLER THAN YOU

• Dumaaa ?

I`m happy for Taylor! She is owning the music industry right now. Get it, bb! :)

• YouBelongWithMe

Ain’t got no money in my pocket, but I’m already here

• oneofakindxo

Aw Congrats Tay<3 She’s the only like “country” person i’ll listen to. haha.

BOOOOOO

BOOO

DING DONG

KNOCK KNOCK

WHO IS THERE

Kanye

• oneofakindxo

you belong with me are you ok?..

Who??

• Dumaaa ?

I watched GLEE last weekend on Hulu and I`m now excited for the new season! :D

• Led Zep fan xoxo

YouBelongWithMe said:

I am on a Taylor Swift break.
    I hopped off the Swift train and now I went on the Cory Monteith train.

______________

LOL.
    I hopped off the Swift train too. But idk who Cory M is…?

taylor isnt in the bahamas.. shes in philly for a show?

• peacelovehearts

First thought when i wake up
    Is my god he’s beautiful
    So i put on my makeup
    And pray for a miracle <3

• YouBelongWithMe

OU is slow and will soon die

MWAHAHA RIP OCEANUP
    I am so happy that you are dying
    you fucking suck
    you FAIL at news
    no one is coming anymore and commenting

• YouBelongWithMe

I am on a Taylor Swift break.
    I hopped off the Swift train and now I went on the Cory Monteith train.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEP
    MY ICON IS EVERYWHERE

• YouBelongWithMe

At first I was like ”Glee needs a post” but now I don’t give a fuck because Oceanup is too lazy and posting late.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

DO DA LIFE IS GOOOD

RIP OCEANUP
    WE WILL NOT MISS YOU

A LONG TIME AGO
    POSTS USED TO BE FILLED WITH COMMENTS
    NOT ANYMORE….
    HOW SAD

I used to REALLY like her but… not anymore. But congrats, I guess?

• Kourtney

Don’t have any clue what you’re even talking about. Sorry but you’re being fucking annoying. So yeah, go take your love for glee and new dislike for taylor somewhere else. Or better yet I’m peacing out. But when taylor comes out with new awesome music don’t come back acting like you love this girl when you don’t. Good times, peacee..
    *******
    who is this? hah

• YouBelongWithMe

I know I am a big hypocrite.
    But seriously this isn’t new

• Kourtney

I’m confused, was that Syds just then or just a random anon?

Lol its syds. Just having a fucking terrible time on ou as usual.

• Kourtney

Lol its syds. Just having a fucking terrible time on ou as usual.
    *********
    don’t worry girl, this place is terrible now and almost no one comes on anymore. we all have a terrible time on here.

• Jessicuhh.

I love me some taylor.

• YouBelongWithMe

Lol I know! Like where is everyone that used to come on here. Now there’s all these randoms and its boring as fuck. At least you haven’t completely left!

• Kourtney

YBWM you deleted your twitter?

• YouBelongWithMe

Go taylor!! love that album :)

Kourtney said:

YBWM you deleted your twitter?
    Yep

• Kourtney

YBWM you deleted your twitter?
    Yep
    ********
    whyyyyyy

• Lilly

I’m excited for the ACM this year. Idk why, it’s not like it gonna be any better than the past years. Maybe it’s cause I haven’t been listening to a lot of country music recently

• JONASforCANADA

taylor is seriously the most down to earth stars EVER! i love her, shes really one of my true role models! great job tay!

• Kourtney

*********
    I feel like I’m fazing out. I come on ever now and then to comment but not too often. and plus I’m pissed that ou told me they wouldnt post my taylor concert pictures so I’m somewhat boycotting them ahaha

• emma13

wow ou is completely dead now.
    RIP

May Oceanup not rest in peace

• fkyou

illuminati, 666 sign.
    her hand,
    after further analyzing her
    i just don’t like her anymore,

• emma13

May Oceanup not rest in peace
    lol, i know. this site sucks major ass.

illuminati!

• YouBelongWithMe

lol, i know. this site sucks major ass.
    And hopefully I won’t spend my life on the computer anymore.

• KittieJ

The fact remains that it’s not really a country album… and I was just listening to it and I find it genuinely mediocre. I’m not saying that as a hater, I’m saying it as a musician.

oneofakindxo said:

you belong with me are you ok?..
    I am on a sugar rush

LOL.
    I hopped off the Swift train too. But idk who Cory M is…?
    The dude in my icon.
    He plays Finn on glee.

A LONG TIME AGO
    POSTS USED TO BE FILLED WITH COMMENTS
    NOT ANYMORE….
    HOW SAD
    ________

are you kidding? one of the other posts today or yesterday on the jonas brothers had like a thousand comments. did there really used to be more than that?

• YouBelongWithMe

”I’M HAPPY FOR YOU BUT BEYONCE HAD THE BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME”

Yep

I totally own this post

• Led Zep fan xoxo

YouBelongWithMe said:

LOL.
    I hopped off the Swift train too. But idk who Cory M is…?
    The dude in my icon.
    He plays Finn on glee.

___________

Ohhhh…I’ve never seen Glee before.
    All my friends are obsessed with it though, I just don’t like TV much.

*cool story, bro*

• YouBelongWithMe

Instead of Fearless most awarded album it should be like I AM THE COOLEST PERSON EVER

• YouBelongWithMe

Ohhhh…I’ve never seen Glee before.
    All my friends are obsessed with it though, I just don’t like TV much.

*cool story, bro*
    Glee is the shit
    The music is amazing as the show.
    TV sucks now but Glee is the only thing that I actually watch.

• itsme

Seeing her in concert soon <3

• Dumaaa ?

I think both Finn and the Mohawk dude are cute. I know his name, but I`m not sure how to spell it. XD

• Mickey

Wow! When I first read this I kept reading it “awkward” instead of “awarded” I seriously was SO confused at that.

• Chayse

YAY TAYLOR ! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, TAYLOR ISNT IN THE BAHAMAS. SHES IN PHILADELPHIA FOR TONIGHT AND TOMORROW. IM SEEING HER TOMORROW, AND I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE THERE NOW. SO SHE IS DEFF NOT IN THE BAHAMAS. : )

Dumaaa ? said:

His name is Puck on Glee :) Real name is Noah.
    Like the puck they play in Hockey LOL

she’s kind of getting old and overrated. Im tired of hearing about taylor. I mean congrats to her and all but 5 years from now, i wonder if shes even going to have anymore hits.

• YouBelongWithMe

GLEE IS GOING TO BE ON OPRAH!
    YEEE
    Nothing is wrong with me
    I am just BORED

• YouBelongWithMe

She is still going to be big not as she used to. Everyone has that year where they breakout and they stand taller then the others.

• Blah

Gaga still beats the shit out of this bitch.

Blah said:

Gaga still beats the shit out of this bitch.
    Raven beats both of them

• YouBelongWithMe

Okay Oceanup is lame as cheese

• Dumaaa ?

His name is Puck on Glee :) Real name is Noah.
    Like the puck they play in Hockey LOL
    _________

Yes, so that`s how it would be spelled! LOL. Awesome. He`s a cutie. :)

Hey Hey

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Taylor don’t hate me!
    You still rule but I am bored of you
    I listened to your album every single day for 2 years. I did pretty well. Every year I have a different phase. And I hopped off the train :(
    *******
    this is sad.

this is sad.
    It happens every year but this lasted longer than others. It’s kinda obvious because I have Cory on my icon now and never of Taylor.

• Kourtney

******
    atleast she has me

atleast she has me
    Yep!

• Jessicuhh.

Whoa.

• YouBelongWithMe

I am a big hypocrite but hypocrites rule

• YouBelongWithMe

I totally ruined this post

Make new music already!

Alright this is syds. What the hell youbelong with me. This is fucking messed up. I thought you always hated fans like this. Shit.. this is fucking dissapointing right now.

—————-
    I should be cursed.

Are my comments fucking showing up. Fuck now I’m pissed off

Is this sarcasm? What the hell??

it’s not fair!!!
    she’s not country!!!

• HeyYouOkayNot

If you use banjo in your songs it doesn’t mean your songs are country sooo…

• xoxokatie8

TAY TAY

• xoxokatie8

you go glen coco :))

• HHHHHHH

What is that from??? its driving me crazy i cant figure it out!

Congrats. That is the most adorable, magical picture ever!!

• givexlivelove

sweet xD

YAAAAY, congrats swift, love ya.

• HeyYouOkayNot

pfff twitter sucks
    it’s over capacitated right now
    STUPID WHALE!!!

• mandy Camacho

thirrrrrrddd (:

• HeyYouOkayNot

mmmm…. good for her BUT
    this isn’t real country

it’s not fair!!!
    she’s not country!!!
    Carrie Underwood is getting nominated for Country awards even though she is the same direction as Taylor. Like I said if you are nominated in the Country category and awards you’re country.

———————-

i knoowwww, that’s what i’m thinking! damn. i hate obsessed Jonas fans who’ve been hating on this poor girl ever since the Jaylor breakup, pathetic.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

—————————
    Dude, i TOTALLY read “awkward” too! ahaha. Congrats Taylor! I got the Platinum album the day it came out! Love ya Tay! :)

congrats my taytay :D

*ILoveThatPic*

well duh- this album is probably the best album ever made!

• merissa99

Most Awarded Album in the History of Country Music? Really?? I love Taylor but she isn’t even real country.

• disney_girl

Kong-rats :)

• Syds.

Here we go…
    Fearless=Tim Mcgraw
    Fifteen Teardrops on my Guitar
    Hey Stephen=A Place in this World
    White Horse
    Should’ve Said No
    The Way I Loved You=Mary’s Song
    Forever and Always>>>>>>>Fearless

• Syds.

What the hell why isn’t my whole comment showing up????

wow she isnt even country. thats bull. she sucks, period. i mean wow. taylor enjoy it cuz now that you won all of the awards…people are never gonna vote for you again. cuz people in the music biz are already mad at you, cuz you have no real talent.

Are my comments fucking showing up. Fuck now I’m pissed off

Me too

oohhh great now she and her idiotic fans will think shes as good or better than MJ and Thriller, puhleeze ppl stp this madness

• YouBelongWithMe

Is this sarcasm? What the hell??
    Don’t be so negative

• Kourtney

********
    LOL Syds.

I know though I was kinda like awww :(

Life is good

• YouBelongWithMe

I cant fight this feeling any longer
    And yet Im still afraid to let it flow
    What started out as friendship, has grown stronger
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show

And even as I wander
    Im keeping you in sight
    Youre a candle in the window
    On a cold, dark winters night
    And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I cant fight this feeling anymore
    Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
    Its time to bring this ship into the shore
    And throw away the oars
    Baby, I cant fight this feeling anymore

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
    Ive been running round in circles in my mind
    And it always seems that Im following you, girl
    Cause you take me to the places that alone Id never find

And even as I wander Im keeping you in sight
    Youre a candle in the window on a cold, dark winters night
    And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I cant fight this feeling anymore
    Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
    Its time to bring this ship into the shore
    And throw away the oars, forever

Cause I cant fight this feeling anymore
    Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
    And if I have to crawl upon the floor
    Come crushing through your door
    Baby, I cant fight this feeling anymore.

Cool

This girl can’t really sing nor act.
    SELENA GOMEZ ALL THE WAY!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY, TAYLOR SWIFT!

• peacelovehearts

My room is the g-spot

WAIT
    I never said I disliked Taylor
    Go look at my comments.
    Did I ever say ”I dislike Taylor Swift” or say anything rude? No I just said I am not a fan like I used to. Jeez. Okay I said I am bored of her because I been listening to both albums for 2 years every single day. It gets boring eventually.I am waiting for her new album to come out and I am listening more of other artists.

Sweeeeet. Don’t really care anymore. Love taylor, hate taylor. Really could care less. Have a nice night. Cya…

• disney_girl

You Belong With her?

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Her album was really good.