Vanessa Hudgens Alex Pettyfer Showest

vanessa-hudgens-showest-stunning-16

Beastly on-screen lovers Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer pose @ The Closing Night Ceremony for the 2010 edition of SHOWEST held at The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada on Thursday. Photos: Fame, Juan Rico.

• Vanessaxox

Vanessa is stunning!

• hh

GOSH, i wanna see the movie. even though Zacwas not there., V is so awesome, so proud of her!

ohhh gosh seriously this skanks career has been down the toilet since high school musical ended. admit it we all know it!! if she wasnt still dating Zac shed be a NOBODY!!

• blabla

_____
    well I think Beastly and Sucker Punch will be pretty good :) and seriously Me and Orson wells wasn’t very successful

• JonasxCyrus

_____
    Me and Orson didn’t do well in u.s but it did great in the U.K
    17 Again was a huge box office success too.
    And his got lots of other movies coming up.
    Zac is doing great for himself.
    What has Vanessa done since Hsm?
    Bandslam, that did terrible at the box office.

• yesaella
  • yesaella

Me and Orson didn’t do well in u.s but it did great in the U.K
    17 Again was a huge box office success too.
    And his got lots of other movies coming up.
    Zac is doing great for himself.
    What has Vanessa done since Hsm?
    Bandslam, that did terrible at the box office.
    _________________________________
    Look who is talking.

whoever said vanessa cheats on zac with him really shouldn’t be spreading rumors unless they know it’s true. which they probably don’t. just makinnn up lies.

• mileyluver15

VANESSA WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER CHEAT ON ZAC IF IT EVER HAPPEND IT WOULD BE ZAC CUZ HE CAN HAVE ANY GIRL HE WANTS, VANESSA BEST PICK IS ZAC. :)

• INeedAHero

She looks so pretty here
    Can’t wait to see the movie!

Always looks gorgeous baby V !

• laura

Alex is sooo hot.. and English. Even better. They’d make a cute couple! Haha, love the pics.

• iloveyouux
  • uggboots

These boots are as popular as ever in celebrity circles – they look great, they feel great, they’re even practical and they last. The brand is constantly evolving its product range too – the UGG Cardy and Bailey Button boots are brilliant new variations on the popular style that are in demand far far in excess of the numbers made by the brand.

this reminds me of that one dress T-Swoft wore
    anywayy this is rlly cute(:

(its nice to see a differnt post ha)

Uh oh, watch out zac.
    Your woman looks like she might be into another man.

Let it be known… I call dibbs on alex pettyfer :)

Let it be known… I call dibbs on alex pettyfer :)

I’m so proud of V. Congratulation! I can’t wait to see Beastly.

Let it be known… I call dibbs on alex pettyfer :)
    _
    he is all mine! all mine! :oP

Let it be known… I call dibbs on alex pettyfer :)
    _
    I rather have Zac so he is all yours. :)

v look really hot there.

• Sweetdisposition

Alex Pettyfer is gorgeous, and V looks good as always:)I can’t wait to see Beastly!

i think this slut should go out with this guy so zac efron can be with someone he actually deserves unlike this fugly whore.

• GotJONAS .

I think she is cuter with Alex than with Zac, but hey, that’s just me. With or without Vanessa, that boy is GORGEOUS!

Me and Orson didn’t do well in u.s but it did great in the U.K
    17 Again was a huge box office success too.
    And his got lots of other movies coming up.
    Zac is doing great for himself.
    What has Vanessa done since Hsm?
    Bandslam, that did terrible at the box office.

——————–
    do you know why it did terrible? Because summit ony cared for the twilight saga and did not look after bandslam properly, everyone blamed them for that later and they deserved it
    as someone mentioned Vanessa has beastly and sucker punch coming out, bandslam was a huge critical success especially for Vanessa and she is considered a fashion icon so do your homework before you say those things
    people don’t hire you for roles because of your partner

I don’t think she looks smitten with alex either as someone mentioned, have you seen the way she gazes at zac- those two are in love

alex pettyfer is my lover ;)

• merissa99

aww they look cute together

what about zac, vanessa??? :O

vanessa is a ugly butt

he look kind of into her.

I love them together! Lexnessa!

oh my gosh i love him. He is SO GORGEOUS!!!!

they look pretty cute together, but i love ZANESSA!

LOL I swear she looks smitten with alex here…naughty nessa!
    _
    she doesn’t look smitten to me. have you seen the way she look at zac!?! she looks at him like she wanna eat him up! lmao

i didn’t say its a bad thing. Its understandable because Alex is hot!
    _
    not so sure about his mousy blonde hair though

• alexasoccer10_xo

hottttyyyy!
    love him

• givexlivelove

1st :D

• minaldoll

2nd…

• Joan

beautiful couple!

• iloveyouux

Vanessa is GORGEOUS.

i’m jealous! :P

Yay! Thanks oceanup for posting about Vanessa! She’s so gorgeous

• MileyIsBestest

awwww they aren’t a couple…

• minaldoll

@mileyisbestes u r right they r not couple..=)

• yOung mOney

AH Jack!… Vanessa if things dont work out with Zac, Alex would be a great rebound!

• lyndsey

She cheats on Zac with him

zac is there with her asshole

alex came to my school before he became so famous…hes awesome! glad to see hes in another movie :)

• Anon,ymo.us

She is average..but he is HOT!

Her hair is so shiny!!!!! She looks amazing. GEt all of V’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=48

Me and Orson didn’t do well in u.s but it did great in the U.K
    17 Again was a huge box office success too.
    And his got lots of other movies coming up.
    Zac is doing great for himself.
    What has Vanessa done since Hsm?
    Bandslam, that did terrible at the box office.
    _
    Do your homework before you are being rude! She has Beastly coming out this year and Sucker Punch next year.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S

LOL I swear she looks smitten with alex here…naughty nessa!

LOL I swear she looks smitten with alex here…naughty nessa!
    _
    I would be too because he is attractive. :oP

LOL I swear she looks smitten with alex here…naughty nessa!
    _

LOL I swear she looks smitten with alex here…naughty nessa!
    _

i didn’t say its a bad thing. Its understandable because Alex is hot!

LOL I swear she looks smitten with alex here…naughty nessa!
    _

i didn’t say its a bad thing. Its –
    understandable because Alex is hot!
    _
    totally! he seem like a nice guy when I listened to this interviews