PUBLEMI!

you are absolutely right
    i am giving them till MIDNIGHT of the premiere of the movie
    and it will be HILARIOUS.

absolutely adorable:)

hi peoples!!!!

Anonyrtfgshbvdfgmous said:

this is just too weird
    and what ever happened to” i could never date any of them ! that’d be too weird.” or ” Theyr like my brothers. ONLY my brothers”

AGREEEEEEEED

CR2 premiers in July, i give them till after the movie or early august

FIRSTTTT LMFAO!

• Timber518

Oh jeez, make me barf.

I’m getting sick of hearing about this.

EVERYONE WHO THINKS THEY’LL BREAK UP BY CR2, I AGREE

i can’t believe their actually together!! i mean i like demi but joe is like ” i love you taylor or camelle” he’s probably just gonna use demi than break-up with her cos he’ll find somebody else if you ask me i think Demi is just gonna be heart broken all over again (no offence to Joe Jonas and his fans)

• stephfrances

I’m so anxious to see how many viewers are going to watch the release of Camp Rock 2, especially after the fact that Jemi is together – lol.

• Timber518

PUBLEMI!

Speak English.

• Brittnee

I think Joe Jonas is perfect.He is a handsome young man.But,I think Demi could Date anyone she wants to.Come On people Joe is not really her Brother in real life and they don’t have the same mom. I think She meant Brother in Christ like going to church thats how we say it.I think that they are a perfect couple and there are so cute together.Just be happy for them not judge.I am little jelous but I can’t have him.”I will get someone like Joe Jonas some day. You Rock Demi And Joe.Keep smiling and have faith in the Lord because the Lord brought you there with Joe. God Bless you Both.

• NaTiZxjOnAsJoE

maldita la odio ella es lo peor de mi vida ella no merese estar con mi novio joe jonas kuando yo sea grande y famosa la boy a mandar amatar bokizx

i feel for Taylor Swift…she wasnt even allowed to go in public with joe and within days of her Ex BFF demi confirming shes dating joe they are everywhere to gether, cuddling, holding hands…WOW

• caitlynn.

AGREED! As soon as the movie premieres, they’ll break up! Hell, they’re probably faking all of this for publicity for CR2 and their song Make a Wave. The only Jonas Demi should be with is NICK. (:

• iCookiies

FUCK JEMI! FUCK DEMI AND JOE! DEMI IS UGLY!!!!
    How hard?

gotta go, peace

Boring stop posting jemi stories this is getting me tired of looking at them. So what if their dating when is the last time nick and joe been able to hold a serious relationship once a hot woman comes along and wants joe goodbye demi and the same thing for demi she’s 17 and he’s 20 soon they will be 18 and 21 age difference will always present it’s self as a problems he might want to settle down she might want to party a way she’s still young. Anyway PR once camp rock 2 becomes a success they can break up. A lot has happen the jonas brothers are losing their tween fans to Justin’s adorable self. So what else do you think they can do to keep you interested. Think people Think that’s why nick was trying to break away.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

Princess Awesome
    thankkss (:

people should not judge , I know people who dated their bestfriend … its normal , let them be together if they are happy some bestfriends are like sister and brother but if they have feelings for eachother let them be together ! im happy they are together (:

Timber518 said:

PUBLEMI!

Speak English.
    =======

like PUBLENA. Publicity+JEMI=PUBLEMI

LEAVE THEM ALONE, it is not PR. They probably secretly had feelings for each other for a long time,but were afraid that saying anything would jeopardize their friendship. They both seem genuinely happy, and i mean come on theyre holding hands, and you know how private joe tries to keep his realtionships, maybe he feels more comfortable around demi to be affectionate with her in public. And no, its not for publicity. First of all disney tries to prevent relationships from happening, and second of all cant you see how much they love each other as well as their fans? They wouldnt lie to us.They care about us, just as much as each other. I truly believe that they are good people, and i couldnt be happier for them. LONG LIVE JEMI!!!

So tired of Joe and Demi.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Joe is good for Demi.
    She’s finally getting decent people in her life.

• Taylor

awwww ! FINALLY they are togetherrrr
    <333333

I LOVE THEM ! :D
    IM SOO HAPPY !
    JEMI FOREVER !! <33

• ninastubb1203

FINALLY!!!!
    They’re together!!!!

I was waiting this since Camp Rock came out….:DDD

AGREED!

People grow, feelings change. She might’ve felt in love with him before or not, or maybe he did, we don’t know. But the thing is: if you’re a demi fan, and you’re a joe fan, both are so happy. we should be happy too!

it’s up to them if it goes wrong, not to us. it doesn’t matter what we think is best, or weird. they’re the ones living it!

i’m happy demi isn’t again with that Horse Face.

• itsme

Gag me

• ashley

Didnt Demi say she would NEVER ever date one of them? That they are her best friends and it would be like dating her brother? It’s just too weird for me to see them like this. I see them as brother and sister. But whatever, its not really any of my buisness, just as long as they’re happy.

• Mara

To all the people talking about how they find it weird that they are dating because she once said that they are like her brothers: She was probably just saying that so people would stop making up rumors about her dating one of them.

• nick

*sigh*
    oh shit……

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i think i just threw up a little

So PUBLEMI is for PR right?
    ——————
    if they were for pr they would have done that a long time ago,wish u ppl would shut up,everything is not always for pr cant u see love when its staring you right in the face??? damn!

there cute together but it is just to freaking weird seeing them like holding hands and stuff. Can you imagine them kissing holy freaking weird!!! i doubt they will last long any who, there more on the “best friend” than dating

I agree that Jemi will last a long time because they are bestfriends before boyfriend/girlfriend so they already know each other inside out.

• Rachel

I love Joe and Demi as a couple or best friends!

FAKE!!!!
    You will see after the movie they will split up!!!

• Ashley

I think they look okay but like. The Jonas brothers was all ways like her brothers and now she,s dateing Joe I mean they look cut but line Joe,s like your brother and it seems like she dateing her brothers what make him and her happy

im with you on that, the whole comment about them being her brothers. So she’s dating her brother? creepy

More like disgusting…. Just EWWW!

and they only didnt bash selena, they bashed taylor swift alsoo. but hey i guess thats how “famous” people are, they can only date other famous people right, and theres not that many good ones to choose from.

• LadyBravoJB17

I love them <3 They look cute together :)

• Sweetdisposition

No offence but it still looks a bit off to me…like unatural seeing them like this, but as long as they are happy together that’s all that matters.

• Mareike

LOve them together, but… can you say PUBLICITY? u.u

PR!

and yet, they will still deny it.

RiseAboveTheStorm said:

i think i just threw up a little
    i freaking LOVE ur icon

So tired of Joe and Demi.

Im sure theyre tired of annoying people like you, who wont let them live their lives as well. Oh and by the way, if you dont like them, what was the point of commenting on here???

• MEOW

I LOVE JEMI! IM SOOOO HAPPY THEY’RE DATING!! FINALLY!! :D

At least Publemi still look interested on each other and more convincing in doing PR, while Publena totally looked like jokes, they looked bored to death and had more chemistry with the tree more than with each other, lmao

itsme said:

Gag me

what happened ti adriana???

whao…publena is way better than publemi…at least selena dint make false promises on her carreer…i used to like demi…but nowadays she just lies too much..:/

itsme said:

Gag me

what happened to adriana???

Demi can choke on my non-existant dick.
    She’s done some dumb shit in the past, I know.

I hope Joe doesn’t start with her stupid ass “habits.”

wow!!people donot bash demi if she dates he friends ex..but tey bash selena bcoz she dated nick who was miley’s ex??
    and fyi…miley and selena were never close friends…

• MissLove

yayyyyyyyy, joe and demi are finally datinggggg!
    i’m so happyyy :)

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Ughh, i seriously hate “Jemi”.. they are soooo not gonna last. And how could she go out with him after her “friend” Taylor Swift went out with him.. “They’re like my brothers..” Sure Demi..

Life sucks.

I’m exhausted.

I really want to punch a wall with this Jemi stuff.

My dad’s birthday is coming up.

My life sucks.

____

Awwh. Life doesn’t suck, enjoy it while you can! :D

And Jemi is just down right bullshit, I could understand why you want to punch a wall.

Jemi makes me want to piss on a baby. :l

• dont jugde

what are you guys talking about?

I can’t tell you it on here

Dammit. =/

Awwh. Life doesn’t suck, enjoy it while you can! :D

Jemi makes me want to piss on a baby. :l
    ====
    Ugh and sorry but yumfood is annoying me -.-

• joejonas

hey guys i’m the real joe jonas..demi is my girlfriend and we are fantastic…my contact of msn is:joe-jonas-fan@hotmail.it..see u soon guys!! bye!!

I never meant to start a warrr you know i’d never wanted to hurt you

_____

So? When I’m here, you want to post songs that has to do with us… okay?

Jemi makes me want to piss on a baby. :l

Oh God. There’s no need for that. Craziness.

Dammit. =/
    lmao.
    You are very bad at going with the flow here. I don’t have a twitter tehehe. I was just bugging jonas girl , and if you haven’t noticed by now, i like to mess with you guys ;D

• DemiandMileyPones

what are you guys talking about?

How big my dick is.

Jemi makes me want to piss on a baby. :l

Oh God. There’s no need for that. Craziness.
    __

haha!

Ugh and sorry but yumfood is annoying me -.-

____

Isn’t it ‘Joe?’

LMAO.

>.>

• xoxokatie8

So? When I’m here, you want to post songs that has to do with us… okay?

Not everything I say revolves around you

• DemiandMileyPones

Oh God. There’s no need for that. Craziness.

____

Bitch, this is an a and b conversation.

Nobody asked you to be in it. Asswipe.

lmao.

You really don’t understand how much I hate you right now waffle. You had me going insane over here. Losing my mind. =/

Not everything I say revolves around you

______

Suurrree….

• dont jugde

what are you guys talking about?

How big my dick is.

wow really that very interesting so how big is it? :/

You already have lost it ;D

Isn’t it ‘Joe?’

LMAO.

>.>

Yes… apparently..

I think it’s more likely Joe would be anon….

and I have 15-16 pages of my book *dances like Nick J*

• musiciseverything

Bitch, this is an a and b conversation.

Nobody asked you to be in it. Asswipe.

Does it look like I give a fuck..? Nope. So shut the hell up. Sitting there wanting to piss on babies. What the hell is your problem?

so they hooked up during cmprock2 but started dating official like in december. that’ what i got from these and other sources an by reading demi’s lovey dovey tweets.

You already have lost it ;D
    Jeez. Thank you so much. Jerk.

Suurrree….
    __

It’s true.

How can I put it, you put me on I even fell for that stupid love song
    ^ that is about you. boo

Is the book about me?
    *smiles*
    ==

It’s about Greek mythology.

and 2012.

• alonebrigitte

qst ft è convincente ma demi sta cn nick!!

• xoxokatie8

What? I have no new followers. What’s your twitter?

I can’t tell you it on here

• xoxokatie8

It’s about Greek mythology.

and 2012.

My brother is obsessed with greek mythology

I completely love them just because i am in exactly the same situation so i can totally relate.

A year ago if you would have told me i would be dating my best friend i would have told you to jump off a cliff because you were crazy. I saw him as my goofy best friend who’s like a brother to me. But now he’s so much more and I’m not quite sure when it happened, but it did. THIS is the reason i think they’re adorable, because i can see so much of my life reflected through theirs.

I hope they’re really happy together and ignore all the pathetic people who think it’s PR. Yes of course they will unintentionally get publicity through it because they are Joe Jonas and Demi lovato BUT it is real. It’s not their fault paps follow their every move and invade their privacy. He’s Joe Jonas he doesn’t need publicity and he’s not the kind of guy to use someone. We all know this so why are we starting shit over nothing. Don’t like it, don’t read the article.

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

seriously tell. im not joking. tell. or else…

Seriously, will we give these crazy Disney PR business a rest? I mean why would Joe and Demi fake a relationship? It’s so unnecessary. If they did have secret relationships, it would have gotten out eventually and cause even more of a mess. And why would Disney force two people into a relationship? For PR? He’s Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato! They don’t need it. They’re good people. They wouldn’t be fake like that. And its not like Disney can threaten them with their jobs. What is Disney going to fire Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato, two of their biggest Disney acts because they won’t pretend to be in a relationship? These conspiracy theories are getting out of hand.

why does everyone think its pr.first of all they have been best friends for three years and you could always tell there was something more then friends. also why would they do publicy stunts for the second camp rock. they would have done it for the first one. and how is demi a lying bitch. so becuase she thought he was a brother and their feling changed for him now shes a lying bitch. and she wasnt even dating joe when the zack taylor thing happened. if anything they have been dating very recently. also they didnt even start promoting camp rock at all. they showed a few trailers big fucking deal. do u even know what pr couples are. people who are dating for publicity always go to like movie premiers and al that shit. they dont go to parks or churches. she mentioned the realtionship one time and now its automatically for publicity.if it was for publicity they would be at awards shows, interviews, radio shows. she said one thing about it. and how is demi a famehwore. half the people she hangs out with arent even in the buisness and she has neve dated one huge hearthrob guy until now who she has known for three years. some of u are so jealous and pathetic its even bad for your health. if u were really fans of joe u would want to see him happy. u guys are just whiny pathetic bitches with no lives and like ur ever gonna have a chance with him. any girl he ever dates you automatically say that shes using him for fame. i love joe myself and hes hot as hell but im so glad im not like any of u pathetic teenies. how can people think this is for publicity and miam isnt. if anything thay would be dating for publicity. and even if they are dating for publicity which they probably arent joe went along with it so why r u hating on demi. hes not freking god or something. just stfu already.

Too long to read. They would not have pulled this publicity for the first CR. Demi was just 15 and Joe was 18. That would not have gone over well at all. So they played up the “brother/sister” thing. Now that they’re older, it’s time to move on to the “couple” thing.
    “Too long to read” HAHAHAHHA XD THIS!

yumfood said:

yo dude.. dont call demz a liar.. She didn’t lie to you guys when she said she wasnt dating Joe last year.. Feeling’s change and people grow up.. that’s exactly what happened here and instead of blasting out untrue statements, why not be a little more supportive?… :0)

I wanna fuck Demi Lovato. Kthanksbye.

What “mistake” or whatever did supposedly make during CR 2?

They could.

lmbo
    what is going on in this post!?

——————–

*yawns*

• yumfood

dude.. why you gotta be so rude!?! you dont know Demi, so dont talk about her like that.. That girl is anything but a “famewhore” she’s an awesome person, stop being so rude!..

Preach it
    hah

Paragraphs? Why do we have to type paragraphs? Urgh. :l

Paragraphs? Why do we have to type paragraphs? Urgh. :l
    You got paragraphs?

I’m trying to decipher this book.

I’m going to see Valentines Day..FINALLY :DD

What “mistake” or whatever did supposedly make during CR 2?

Shanna, I know your curious to know. But it really is none of your business. J/K LOL

You got paragraphs?

I’m trying to decipher this book.

_____

Um… I can write a paragraph on why I despise Selena and Demi?….

Ha. I kid.

Write a book on Ou. Make millions. ;)

• Diamondback

Wasn’t she once quoted as saying “That ain’t happening.” When asked if she would ever date Joe Jonas?

Interesting.

but why would they? That’s like firing micheal Jordan because he won’t endorse a nike commercial. I mean that’s so illogical. Your going to give up a guy who wins championships and makes your market millions of money because of one little thing. If Jemi wanted to they could fight this if it wasn’t real.

yumfood said:

Um, she shouldn’t have “put her career on it” that JEMI would NEVER happen, ten all of a sudden call people liars, she needs to go home

yumfood said:

Joe posers. LOL

• JonasGirl007

Um… I can write a paragraph on why I despise Selena and Demi?….

Ha. I kid.

Write a book on Ou. Make millions. ;)
    Lol.

Seriously oU.

Seriously.

• xoxokatie8

I have send it on stuck in my head. Actually, the only part that’s stuck in my head is..

SEND IT ONNN SEND IT ONNNN
    heh

Why would they?

So Disney could make a heck lot more money, that’s why.

J/s.

Diamondback said:

Interesting.

—————-

She once genuinly said “Disgusting”. LOL

• JonasGirl007

‘Yo, it’s illogical I can’t have it’

Lol.

Seriously oU.

Seriously.

Umm…

When are you going to post that wedding night chapter? :S

*Taps foot, waits impatiently, crosses arms*

• yumfood

I dont care what she said infact.. you know that!?
    Im sick of it.. As if you haven’t ever made a mistake or changed your feelings?.. if Demi’s feelings changed then they changed.. Its life.
    Everything changing everyday.. Demi and Joe are humans.. you know.. Humans just like YOU.. Sorry if changing your mind about someone is a crime… or saying something at the time because at the time that thing was true.
    so much hate.. it makes me sad that you cant just be happy for someone thats extreemly happy.
    If you havent got anything nice too say then dont say it man.

• JonasGirl007

and how exactly do you know that?
    ==
    We don’t exactly know….really…

It’s just his attitude… and Disney makes this happen.

And yeah..

..-_- do you actually read the comments or you see “Demi, Joe, JEMI” & automatically assume? No one is jealous so just turn off your computer.

Ugh I Hate Demi!!
    She Is A FAKE Bitch!!!
    Poor Joe He Don’t Even Know What He is Doing!
    She Is So…UGH!!
    I Love Joe He Is Hot And I Do Love Him!
    But Why…..Herrrrr!!!!
    She Is A FAMEWHORE!!
    Good Luck Joe…And If he breaks up with her she is going to act like a physco pathetic Bitch !!! Okay Buh-Byee!

==
    Joe probably has his job on the line.

And who is hating on Demi?

I know he isn’t a god, he’s an adonis.

and no, I will not shut my mouth.

I like clowns.

Danger-ous said:

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe one of them wanted to date but the other wasn’t feeling it? i.e. If Demi wanted Joe but he wanted to be single for a while. It’s not lying to say “he’s my best friend”, it’s much better than saying, “I’m in love with him but he doesn’t want to date me”.

Maybe one of them came around and they started dating. Stranger things have happened.

Demi in love with Joe? hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahah

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Ughh, i really dont wanna see these two “kissing” in camp rock 2. That will change how i feel about them COMPLETELY.. :/

God please say it’s Miley.

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

So PUBLEMI is for PR right?

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

• Elizabeth

Does anyone else think its funny how “Jemi” lovers used to dream about them together, then when it happened they say “its weird”. I agree though… it is weird. I think if they dated durning Camp Rock it wouldve been better. They have great connection…but they know EVERYTHING about one another… best friends is more for them now.

• MZ

Yeah but the timing’s too perfect. ‘Nelena’s just cooled off, Make a Wave, Living the Dream 2, Camp Rock 2, World Tour, publicly announcing a relationship that no one was even speculating about i.e. they hadn’t been caught on dates etc.
    Idk this is all shady to me. If they are dating then fine sure great I hope they’re happy together, but I’m not convinced.

• Danger-ous

MZ said:

Trust me, no one would be quicker to believe it’s a PR stunt more than me, but in that case why didn’t they date to promote the tour, to promote their album?

I just, think is going to sound very 14 years old of me, but I honestly think higher of Joe to believe he’d go along with this for PR.

And no, I do not have him on a pedestal before anyone cyber attacks me, I’m just saying he seems decent.

yumfood said:

Joe, go cut up some tomatoes or something -_-

Seriously?! She’s already been caught lying with this whole mess. And her stupid cryptic tweets like this one piss me off. It’s like she almost makes it obvious who she’s directing that to. She needs to grow up and get over herself.

You’re adam aren’t you?

• Jaymee__x

Those “Jemi” posts are annoying.

• peacelovehearts

Oceanup really needs to stop promoting this brand of tam.pons.
    Playtex is better.

Why did Demi tweet that?

Isnt she supposed to be on set? WTF is her problem? Why is Demi so emo.

PS. I love you Demi. ;)

Stop with the fake PR bullshit

You are a stupid teenie TBH.
    ______

There is PR happening here. The relationship is real but they are using it for publicity. Realizing that doesn’t make someone a teenie. In fact it makes them quite the opposite.

• The art of bullshit

Okay here is my theory. I definitely think that Jemi is legit, but they are totally taking advantage of the press and making this into a big publicity stunt! Think about it, they get attention from the media and more people watch their shows and buy their music. If they stayed mum they wouldn’t have this benefit. So I guess its kind of harmless self promotion, because even though they’re being suspiciously public about it I’m sure they really are together. I say just be happy for them and let them have their fun. I mean can you really blame them for wanting some extra press?

EVERYONE: move to the living the dream post, let’s not give PUBLEMI any more views than it needs.

Perfect couple! :) :) SO HAPPY FOR THEM!
    Hope they last! :)

that people from E! dont know what they are saying! “they wont last long” yeah sure, what do they know!?!?

• Princess Awesome

i feel like such a loser
    i have no plans for the weekend :(

question… whats PR? lol

Can’t it be both?

TaylorSwiftRoxx13 said:

question… whats PR? lol

Public Relations, Publicity

• Danger-ous

That’s actually really cute, that article.

WTH? she’s NEVER honest…F this SHIZZ!

Oh man that girl is crazy! She can be honest unlike some people?? What a lying psychotic freak! I can’t believe Joe is even wasting his time with this delusional bitch!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

question… whats PR? lol

Public relations. When two famous people date for publicity. (:

Thats what i thought.. but wasnt quite sure. thanksss

Thats what i thought.. but wasnt quite sure. thanksss

finally. damn.

Stop with the fake PR bullshit

You are a stupid teenie TBH.
    ______

—————-

Leaving behind the PR shit. How is Jemi legit if Demi is in love with someone else? ;)

• Princess Awesome

oooh who’s she in love with???

• MZ

I feel like this ‘couple’ has been around for decades. Well played Disney, well played.

Princess Awesome said:

oooh who’s she in love with???
    ———————–
    I think they’re lying.. lol

Princess Awesome said:

oooh who’s she in love with???

• oxoemmaoxo

oxoemmaoxo said:

I still can’t get used to them being a couple.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey
    How are you?

Princess Awesome said:

oooh who’s she in love with???

—————

In a few months from now, you’ll finally know everything, all ya’ll. ;)

Can we leave “JEMI” & go to the other post?

• Danger-ous

• yumfood

Danger-ous said:

I always thought she had a sthing for him, but he just saw her as a lil’ sis.

• Anonymous :)

a month tops before this blows over.

you took the words outta my piehole

• Anonyrtfgshbvdfgmous

this is just too weird

• RethinkAshley

• xP

Get over it, everyone could see it coming.
    Things change, people change feelings change and get stronger.

girls say that all the time ’cause they don’t want to get hurt. i’ve said that before about guy friends who i’ve really had feelings for.

oxoemmaoxo said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

I still can’t get used to them being a couple.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey
    How are you?

im good
    u?

===
    I feel like throwing up now…

I wonder…

This.

oooh who’s she in love with???
    ____________

Her secret girlfriend Selena of course!!!!

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

seriously tell. im not joking. tell. or else…

—————-

Demi made a really bad mistake when she was in Canada and she was bummed for weeks. That’s all I’m saying and wait a couple more months. ;)

JonasGirl007 said:

This.

THAT!

THAT!
    The other.

• oxoemmaoxo

oxoemmaoxo said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

I still can’t get used to them being a couple.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey
    How are you?

im good
    u?

Im ok.
    I haven’t been on for a week. Life is soo boring without OU.
    Im literally obsessed.

Haha, i actually wanted them to kiss in CR because if they didn’t it would be like HSM & wait till the next one, but PUBLEMI sucks eggs, worse then PUBLENA.

JonasGirl007 said:

===
    I feel like throwing up now…

I wonder…
    Same here my friend, same here….

==
    Well to be completely frank… he never admitted to anything…

he’s just going along with it.

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

Thanks I wanted to be the one that said that, as well. Just couldn’t find the right words to place it. Word on the street, Joe’s not completely all into the legitimate relationship of “Jemi” either (;

Oh by the way hello Jonasgirl007 if you’re here, it’s your little anonymous friend(:

Im ok.
    I haven’t been on for a week. Life is soo boring without OU.
    Im literally obsessed.

haha same
    i haven’t been on since last saturday. i was getting oceanup withdrawal

Damn. It is Selena.

Damn. It is Selena.
    LMAO.

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

seriously tell. im not joking. tell. or else…

—————-

just tell me
    come on
    u can trust me…

• hahauhmlol

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

seriously tell. im not joking. tell. or else…

—————-

________

lol So it’s something to do with one of the guys from camp rock…and not Joe?

JonasGirl007 said:

==
    Well to be completely frank… he never admitted to anything…

he’s just going along with it.

THANK YOU! Demi didn’t even confirm she just got manhandled, then these two have just been milking it, f that PR & all that jazz

• oxoemmaoxo

Im ok.
    I haven’t been on for a week. Life is soo boring without OU.
    Im literally obsessed.

haha same
    i haven’t been on since last saturday. i was getting oceanup withdrawal

LOL.
    My mum took my laptop away from me.
    I won’t be on here much as i used to. Have to revise for my GCSE’s.

• JonasGirl007

Same here my friend, same here…
    ===
    I love both of them.. it’s just them TOGETHER that I can’t wrap my head around…

Oh and ZT If Joe Jonas had a fling with my older sister before dating me I’d be upset, and grossed out.. forever.

Thank you God for no siblings, except Hubert, my kitty :D

______________________________

Zack Taylor your not supposed to be on Oceanup!

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

——————-

True that. ;)

• Danger-ous

I see your points. They are good. I guess only time will tell.

• JonasGirl007

Well to be completely frank… he never admitted to anything…

he’s just going along with it.

===
    Disney is definitely milking it.. and Demi too.

And it could NOT be the more perfect timing.

• MZ

I don’t think Joe would either but you never know. None of us know Joe personally and Disney practically has his ba.lls in a vice considering they rule his career.

I wouldn’t have thought it was PR, but the fact that they were never seen out together, not being flirty etc etc etc just makes it seem weird to me that she’d come right out and be like ‘Oh Joe he’s perfect he takes me here there and everywhere we’re a couple!’ when no one was even asking if they were a couple. No one was speculating on their friendship at all.

JonasGirl007 said:

==
    Well to be completely frank… he never admitted to anything…

he’s just going along with it.

————————–
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS.. She was the only one who admitted to them “dating”, but he hasnt said anything about it yet.. its totally PR..

I love them together. I think they are funny and cute :)

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

….-_0 i think this dude is Joe & that Demi was bummed about Selena being with Taylor all of a sudden. yeah no, just spec’a’latin’

Heyyy!!1 >XD

oh and of course Joe’s not.

Cause he has a secret Girlfriend.

LOL.
    My mum took my laptop away from me.
    I won’t be on here much as i used to. Have to revise for my GCSE’s.

aww
    i’ll miss u :(

see im more wierded out on the fact that shes known as taylor swifts best friend but she’s dating a boy that broke her best friends heart? that all that drama between taylor and joe. it just doesnt make sense to me. i personally think they’re cute together though

• Timber518

true story. she was always like EW GROSS, or NO HE’S LIKE MY BROTHER. and now she’s dating him. i mean i love them both, but seirouslyu, why did she say all that stuff before?

Because she was telling the truth before. Now it’s just for publicity.

Like seriously? Is she going to run to every magazine now and tell them about them dating? First the radio interview, and now this. Not to mention the candids. Gross.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Sorry, but i think he looks a little too “girlie” for her.. They make a horrable couple. Enough said.

is anyone on here?????

• xdpunkie

Stfu, they can date whoever they want. You need to remember they kissed for the first time in Camp Rock 2, I bet sparks flew since then. Plus Demi is maturing into a beautiful woman. Why would Joe not date her?

you stupid teenies will never get a chance with him anyway ;/

• JONASforCANADA

oh how i love your comment! so true!

• asdf

dude I had a feeling that they started to have feelings for each other right after they kissed on camp rock 2. I mean they probably kissed A TON of times because of retakes and stuff.

umm demi is definitly not maturind and she is notttt a beautiful woma she looks like a fuking mad

wow really that very interesting so how big is it? :/

____

King size, bb. King size…

• xoxokatie8

Jeez. Thank you so much. Jerk.

Srry pancake. lmbo

• JONASforCANADA

ahhh, they give me butterflies, i dont think demi and joe would go THIS far for pr. their better then that. and who knows maybe they really do like eachother theres only so much you can say to the press, as long as there happy. i love them both.

• asdf

can I just say that I don’t like Jemi just because if things fall apart I don’t want to see their friendship end.

Srry pancake. lmbo

Yea yea yea.

• harvey

Sick of this couple already how long until he breaks her heart and moves onto someone “much better”.

_____

Well, apparently you give a fuck since you decided to reply back.

And bitch, it was a fucking joke, don’t take things up the ass all the time.

• Honest

Totally agree. Go back to being friends…

kinda awkward since you’re “brother and sister” and no offense, but last time a “pal” said it would “last a long time” Joe was dumped a week later.

JEMI! <3

HATEEEEEEEE JOEEEEE HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE, never belive demi :( HATEE JOOE HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,

• cherryrad23

I LOVE THEM ! :D
    IM SOO HAPPY !
    JEMI FOREVER !! <33

It’s true.

How can I put it, you put me on I even fell for that stupid love song
    ^ that is about you. boo

That made no sense. >.<

My brother is obsessed with greek mythology
    Ok…..

You know what? WOWP movie did not have any publicity or fake romance to sell to the fans/tweens/media and they still beat out Camp Rock….

WOWP was the second highest dcom movie of all time..2nd to only HSM 1

xdpunkie said:

you stupid teenies will never get a chance with him anyway ;/

——————————

STFD. Not everyone (I’m assuming you do) wants to hook up with Joe. Yes, Demi was and is a gorgeous girl. Doesnt change the fact that this is PR. Not everyone here is a teenie FYI.

• dont jugde

King size, bb. King size…

====
    very impressive ;D

• DEMI IS A BITCH!

oh my god! demi is such a lyring she-devil! she just tweeted this and then deleted it!

WHAT A LYING IDIOT BITCH!!!! FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

CASTIEL said:

kinda creepy tbh. she thinks of him as her brother. :/

INCEST!!!!!
    edgar allan poe anyone???

WOWP was the second highest dcom movie of all time..2nd to only HSM 1

—————–

So?

Awe!, That’s soo adorable! <3 Jemi*forever*

• Princess Awesome

TODAY IS MINE AND OCEANUP’S 2 WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!!

kinda creepy tbh. she thinks of him as her brother. :/
    ___
    Get with the program, that was like a year ago. lmao

Riseabovethestorm
    ur welcomeee :)

xdpunkie said:

you stupid teenies will never get a chance with him anyway ;/
    ———————–
    Who said anything about US wanting to date him? Obviously YOU’RE the only one who wants a chance with him, which YOU’LL NEVER GET. And i bet you’re like 10 years old. Go try to “get a chance” with justin bieber. You’ll have better luck.

WOWP was the second highest dcom movie of all time..2nd to only HSM 1

—————–

So?

Stop with the fake PR bullshit

• Princess Awesome

WHO’S COMING TO THE PARTY???!!

asdf said:

Real life is not a DCOM. LOL This is Hollywood and this is Disney, the most shady company that owns everything.

• Princess Awesome

i love justin beiber’s hair

• asdf

asdf said:

AGREED!!! their friendship is so adorable. when they break up it will just be awkawrd because mr. jonas will still be demi’s manager
    _____
    I know!! can you imagine how awkward that would be? considering the fact that all of Joe’s relationships don’t exactly end smoothly? hahaha I’m just hoping their friendship will workout.

Stop with the fake PR bullshit

You are a stupid teenie TBH.

oh my god! demi is such a lyring bitch! she just tweeted this and then deleted it!

• Chelsea-Rose

When they weren’t together, I would always say how cute they’d be. But now that they actually are, I don’t know. I find it really weird. I’m happy that they’re happy, but still. I find it really odd.
    But I’d rather have Jemi than Jomilla.

• Princess Awesome

hey disney’s not shady. the mad teacup ride is the best thing that ever happened to the world.

________

And what makes you so sure its PR??

• Sofifreydel

Really happy for them
    best couple ever
    they´re perfect for each other

LOVE YOU DEMI <33

what’s a “lyring” bitch?

• StarLightSTARbright

I feel awkward for them.

___

Send that to oceanup. lmao

• Princess Awesome

THIS IS JUST A SCHEME TO COVER UP JOE’S HOMOSEXUALITY(btw nothing against gays. one of my bff’s is gay :)

They seem so desperate to meake Camp Rock 2 happen..

• Princess Awesome

did u guys hear that sandra bullock’s husband cheated on her? i feel so sad for her :(

FUCK JEMI! FUCK DEMI AND JOE! DEMI IS UGLY!!!!

WHERE IS EVERONE?????????

• Mareike

LOVE her xD

• jey

what’s a “lyring” she-devil?
    i ment lying it was a typo

WHERE IS EVERONE?????????

Living the dream 2 post :D better then this PR BS!

Yes… apparently..

I think it’s more likely Joe would be anon….

and I have 15-16 pages of my book *dances like Nick J*

____

How many pages are you going to write? :)

• dont jugde

bye Katie

• JonasGirl007

How many pages are you going to write? :)
    ==
    It’s a full book so like ….200-500….

• musiciseverything

Well, apparently you give a fuck since you decided to reply back.

And bitch, it was a fucking joke, don’t take things up the ass all the time.

Whoa. I know it was a joke. Just trying to piss you off. Like I always do. =]

very impressive ;D

IKR? :DD

Whoa. I know it was a joke. Just trying to piss you off. Like I always do. =]

______

Yeah, I know. ;)

• xRandomHead

I’m reading the comments..
    This is too damn hilarious xD

• xoxokatie8

That made no sense. >.< ___ Maybe it’s just you that makes no sense..

• xRandomHead

musiciseverything, your icon pwnes girl :D

• dont jugde

IKR? :DD

===
    oh ye *nod head slowly* ;)

Yeah, I know. ;)

=]

musiciseverything, your icon pwnes girl :D

You already know. =] Thank you bb. Love your icon.

• xRandomHead

You already know. =] Thank you bb. Love your icon.

Thankiess ;)

say all you want people. even if this is pr demi is probably closer to joe than any of you guys. they are spending time together so feelings are bound to change one or another. you guys just have to let fate decide for them. peace. <3

well then i think this bitch needs to grow up u come here saying stuff about peoples ages and u defend demi yet she is just like veryone on her she is a little girl that needs to grow up and make up her fuking mind

Thankiess ;)

You are very welcome. =]

hehee…

sorry… had to.

• DemiandMileyPones

Maybe it’s just you that makes no sense..

Smh. w/e.

• xRandomHead

You are very welcome. =]

Btw, where’s that picture from if you know? :)

Oh.. man..

I gtg!

I’m going to see WICKED!

>XD

• dmimima

I agree with what someone else said… Seems unnatural.

• dont jugde

Oh.. man..

I gtg!

I’m going to see WICKED!

>XD
    bye bye :)

• musiciseverything

Btw, where’s that picture from if you know? :)

No. Sorry. I grabbed it off a random icon site.

• xRandomHead

No. Sorry. I grabbed it off a random icon site.

LiveJournal?

LiveJournal?

That’s the one. =]

• dont jugde

well am going to bed goodnight :D

dear God! some ppl need to grow up and get real. i seriously wonder you guys age.

first of all demi never lied. she wasn’t dating joe at the time. feelings change and ppl can change their minds and that has happened with demi before when she thought of cody(linley) as a brother and then ended up dating him after years of knowing him.

and that demi tweet is fake. i get all her tweets to my phone right away when she tweets something even if she deletes them.

nobody in the replies even said anything about it. someone photoshopped it.

see. i remember when demi said she used to think of cody as a brother. ppl would tell them they would make a cute couple and she would be like “that’d be weird”.

cody is not even her type.

then after they had to kiss for an acting class they realized they had different feelings fo eachother and decided to date.

according to some demi and joe started clicking differently after they had to kiss for cr2.

only time will tell if it’s real or not. but i think it is.

asdf said:

Umm…

When are you going to post that wedding night chapter? :S

*Taps foot, waits impatiently, crosses arms*
    *looks around*

I think I might abandon the lost chapter…

• CASTIEL

kinda creepy tbh. she thinks of him as her brother. :/

Good timing for coming out as a couple!

But its not APRIL :)

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL.
    My mum took my laptop away from me.
    I won’t be on here much as i used to. Have to revise for my GCSE’s.

aww
    i’ll miss u :(

I’ll miss you to. :(
    But don’t worry im still gonna come on here but not as much i used to.

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

——————-

True that. ;)

Literally, a little blonde friend who’s name is neither Pixie Lott nor Taylor. But it is a blondie (;

Nick was apparently there too. ;)

JonasGirl007 said:

For example…

I could say I’m dating Joe Jonas.

It doesn’t mean that I actually am. ;)
    —————————-
    Hahaha, or i could be dating him as well… but i might not be ;)

• JonasGirl007

Hahaha, or i could be dating him as well… but i might not be ;)
    ==
    Exactly, we would need HIM to confirm it.

Oh and Demi tweeting about liars just makes me more confident.

The ugly rocker dudes she’s always with

No, but mark my words. Ya’ll will know. ;)

——————-

True that. ;)

Has he not learned his lesson yet? what is up with him chosing blonds & singers..

• lacey

_______

well then thats really mean that their lying if thats true. cuz no matter how you look at it if they are not really dating then they are lying to their fans! i just hope they fess up sooner than later because the longer this goes on the more scandelous and embarassing for them its going to be. they cant keep going on like this if their faking it because people like the comment above me are going to uncover things and figure out for themselves.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

boo! said:

http://twitpic.com/19lhgi Joe and Demi yesterday at the concert

What concert??

Heyyy!!1 >XD

oh and of course Joe’s not.

Cause he has a secret Girlfriend.

He does. Point blank, he does.

• JonasGirl007

He does. Point blank, he does.
    Joe it’s ok…

we will be ok with your secret girlfriend.

I promise, hun.

I’ll miss you to. :(
    But don’t worry im still gonna come on here but not as much i used to.

good. haha. what are gcse’s?

JonasGirl007 said:

Hahaha, or i could be dating him as well… but i might not be ;)
    ==
    Exactly, we would need HIM to confirm it.

Oh and Demi tweeting about liars just makes me more confident.
    —————————-
    Yupp, i totally saw that tweet.. I think she’s a hippocrite.. First she said she’d never lie to her fans, now shes tweeting about liars? idk about that..

“hippo”crite hahahahahahahahahaha

I want a hippo…

*guy talking to joe about demi*
    hey man, is that your girlfriend?!

*joe to guy*
    ummm, that is my GIRLFRIEND.

*other guy*
    WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

Is it Cody Linley?

• lacey

DEMI IS A BITCH! said:

WHAT A LYING IDIOT BITCH!!!! FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
    ______

omg fuck that bitch! what the hell is joe doing getting involved with that shady lady! this relationship frusturates me so much. you can just tell demis a crazy bitch!! and now people are saying that they have proof that its not even a real relationship and demis secretly dating someone else?! ugh this shit gives me a headache!

*guy talking to joe about demi*
    hey man, is that your girlfriend?!

*joe to guy*
    ummm, that is my GIRLFRIEND.

*other guy*
    WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
    i don’t get it

“hippo”crite hahahahahahahahahaha
    ——————
    My badd, i totally spelled it the way that oath is.. the hippocrates oath. haha

*guy talking to joe*
    hey man, is that your baby sister?

*joe to guy*
    umm… that is my GIRLFRIEND.

*guy*
    WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Nick was apparently there too. ;)

I love the fact Nick’s always there in Joe & gf pics, Camilla baseball, Taylor awards show, noiw this concert…i smell JOICK jealousy! HAHAHAHAHA JK

=========

DON’T LISTEN TO THIS GUY! HE’S PRETENDING TO BE AN “INSIDER” (zack taylor) JUST BY PUTTING ‘:)” AND ‘;)’ EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME YOU END A SENTENCE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ANYONE IMPORTANT!

GUYSSS, this is an April Fools Joke DUHHHHH!!

TaylorSwiftRoxx13 said:

“hippo”crite hahahahahahahahahaha
    ——————
    My badd, i totally spelled it the way that oath is.. the hippocrates oath. haha
    ?????

I didnt say she was dating someone else. lol ;)

*guy talking to joe about demi*
    hey man, is that your girlfriend?!

*joe to guy*
    ummm, that is my GIRLFRIEND.

*other guy*
    WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
    LMFAO!!!!XD!!! SInce Joe & Demi have made JONASCEST ok, i say Joe is actually dating Nick on the side! Hahahahaha

TaylorSwiftRoxx13 said:

“hippo”crite hahahahahahahahahaha
    ——————
    My badd, i totally spelled it the way that oath is.. the hippocrates oath. haha
    ?????
    —————
    Obviously you’re just as airheaded as the girl in your icon… Its some type of doctor oath from back then.. learned it in my health science class in school..

—————

That wasnt me, and notice how I was talking about Demi, not Joe.

• NickJonasRocks

THIS IS ALL JUST A BIG JOKE 4 DISNEY CHANNEL.
    “JEMI” IS A STUPID COUPLE.JOE SAID:”DEMI IS MY SISTER AND I WILL PROTECT HER.”
    YEAH, OK JOE.
    YOU SAY DEMI IS YOUR SISTER,
    YET YOUR DATING HER?
    HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?

“HONESTLY, I WILL NEVER SUPPORT JEMI”.

• Gagalooooo.

YESSSSSSSSS. JEMI! THEY’RE PURRRFECT TOGETHER!

If Demi lie that she is dating Joe, I’m sure Joe would say something about it.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

people if this “relationship” is a publicity sunt..you’re doing exactly that…giving them more publicity…the more you people talk about them the more people want to know..& so on..too lazy to write the rest

RiseAboveTheStorm said:

Just lol

This is a catastrophe!

LOL

But its not APRIL :)
    Yet.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzjorkQf6C1qzup4jo1_1280…. Jemi last night

I’m sorry, but we got “secret outing” photos of PUBLENA too, this means S.HIT!!!

Why do you think I’m Zacky darling Taylor? ;)

_____

I’ve heard the same actually. Ironic.

I’m so freaking upset. >:[

For example…

I could say I’m dating Joe Jonas.

It doesn’t mean that I actually am. ;)

RiseAboveTheStorm said:

——————–

Do we look like we mind? ;)

http://twitpic.com/19lhgi Joe and Demi yesterday at concert

I’m so freaking upset. >:[
    __

Why pancake?

did you see new picture of Joe and Demi?

• HasButtons

LOL. Why is everyone so srs bsns? Joe and Demi are dating, maybe it’s a PR stunt, maybe it isn’t.

*looks around*

I think I might abandon the lost chapter…

Why?

*taps foot faster*

• girl crush mileyyyyy

INCEST!!! Jk ;)

• boo!

http://twitpic.com/19lhgi Joe and Demi yesterday at the concert

You’re adam aren’t you?

Yeah and he’s a poser. ;)

• RethinkAshley

not a fan of JEMI see them more as just friends. they dont say boyfriend and girlfriend to me.

Why?

*taps foot faster*
    Because… I’m…I’m…

Well I am starting to consider whether or not it’s illegal that I post that…

Why pancake?

Well, 1. They’re cutting back music and sports from my school to save money. So I’m extra pissed. And 2. My freaking bus didn’t come so I had to walk home with like 15 other people. Ugh.

___
    LOL at you having to walk home. and that sucks about cutting back music and sports :/

• xoxokatie8

I dont care what she said infact.. you know that!?
    If you havent got anything nice too say then dont say it man.
    ____

I’d say that’s you Joe, but that paragraph had no grammar errors. soooo…

• JonasGirl007

I’d say that’s you Joe, but that paragraph had no grammar errors. soooo…
    except extreemly…

• musiciseverything

Shut up. Lol. We were sitting there for like an hour trying to find out what the hell happened to the bus. Ugh. And yea I’m pissed about the whole music and sports thing. =/

Dude This whole Demi said “I would never date a Jonas Brother”…c’mon she was like 15? I mean she was young and feelings can change. If you say I would never date a boy because they have cuties does everyone have to hold you to that statement for the rest of your life?

• yumfood

.. and im not ‘posing’.. I have an opinion just like anybody.. Im a normal person just like you all.. And it really doesn’t matter who the heck i am anyway dude, i still have a right too voice my opinion just as you do!.. :)

Haha:)
    Oh and remember when I gave you my twitter url thing yesterday, don’t tell jonasgirl it? mkay;) k;DDD

====
    You say dude so much it’s freaky…

0.o

What’s all this “stuff” that’s gonna come out in a few months about them??

Haha:)
    YOUR SO MEAN!!!!

*cries and runs away*

Haha:)

*thinks* You gave me your twitter url? When? And dummy she’s online. She’s gonna see your comment. Duh.

___

I know, haha I did it on purpose :)) It was..yesterday;) It was just like me you and like a few anonymous’s..

rememberrr? :))

yumfood said:

Joe enough already

;o. wow. my mouth wont shut. theyre holding hands. shizz.

rememberrr? :))

*thinks hard* No..? I’m have poor memory. =]

rememberrr? :))
    =====
    YOU VERY VERY MEAN!!!!!!!

BAD GIRL VERY BAD GIRL! *imitates the guy from seinfeld*

*thinks hard* No..? I’m have poor memory. =]
    ____
    I can tell haha.

And then you were laughing at my url ;)))) !
    Rememberrrrr?

I can tell haha.

And then you were laughing at my url ;)))) !
    Rememberrrrr?

Seriously dude. I don’t remember this. Wow.

• xoxokatie8

Seriously dude. I don’t remember this. Wow.
    ___

Yeah, and then I told you.. you’d be the only one I’d give it to on OU :))

Because… I’m…I’m…

Well I am starting to consider whether or not it’s illegal that I post that…

Can you post it for me?

;)

Can you post it for me?

;)
    ===
    Maybe… but I have to finish it.. but I don’t have time today…

• musiciseverything

Yeah, and then I told you.. you’d be the only one I’d give it to on OU :))

Omfg. I really don’t remember this. Are you playing with my mind or something?

• xoxokatie8

Omfg. I really don’t remember this. Are you playing with my mind or something?

No! lmao
    I remember we were on a jonas post, and we started talking about twitter. and i made one, and said that you’d be the only one i’d follow on here.
    tehehe

______

It’s weird though. Guys typically don’t have opinions on this stuff…let alone on this site. There have been a few but they never really talk about any of this stuff. It’s just strange to me whenever I come across a guy who has an opinion on this disney stuff. lol Typically, it’s more of a girl thing.

I never meant to start a warrr you know i’d never wanted to hurt you

No! lmao
    tehehe
    ==
    That was me. and you never gave a URL.

dummy.. ;)

those girls

• ily

aww they really are cute.. i hope things are welll… and if they for some reason dont work out, they still remain friends somehow cause they have a friendship people dream of having..good luck to them bothhh :)

• Tay

they r so fucken cute together I lovee them together I hope they work out.

• joe’sbrownsugar (:

LOL these 2 are the biggest joke of life
    i am dying of laughter :)

Lol, yeah. I thought they were only FRIENDS, weird huh?

they’re to much like brother and sister.
    so weird.

LMFAO.

My first reaction : EWW, thats GROSS!

My friends’ first reaction : EWW, THATS DISGUSTING!

He is perfect. He’s an angel.

——————–

Why is she a lying bitch according to you?:-/

• TEXT%
  • IGJGJOIG

• oxoemmaoxo

I still can’t get used to them being a couple.

Publemi.

Seems more real than Nelena. *shrugs*

oxoemmaoxo said:

I still can’t get used to them being a couple.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________

And what makes you so sure its PR??

Because I know how Disney PR works.

WTH? she’s NEVER honest…F this SHIZZ!

Seems more real than Nelena. *shrugs*

——————

Both equally fake.

If Demi lie that she is dating Joe, I’m sure Joe would say something about it.

God, some people have no idea about anything that has to do with how Disney PR works. LOL

• HOT DAYUMMM

Why is Demi so quick to talk about other people,
    yet never seems to be able to correct herself?

• lacey

I didnt say she was dating someone else. lol ;)
    ___________

well maybe you didnt but there is someone on here that is, or at least implying it. so whoever is saying that either needs to fess up or shut up! dont tease us by implying something and just leave people asking questions. thats what i call stirring the shit lol.

==
    Let me clear this up for you.

Joe has a secret girlfriend.

===
    demi and taylor were NEVER bestfriends. and they stopped being friends last year.

Other ex Disney’s star had said that Disney is against dating co-star so it’s not a PR!

• Danger-ous

Dude, really with the incest jokes. Can we not throw the word “incest” around like it’s hilarious?

P.S. *whispers* Joe and Demi aren’t really related.

Danger-ous said:

P.S. *whispers* Joe and Demi aren’t really related.

where were you when they did the same thing for JOMILLA

Omg sure. lol

• JonasGirl007

P.S. *whispers* Joe and Demi aren’t really related.
    This is true.

• lacey

==
    Let me clear this up for you.

Joe has a secret girlfriend.
    ___________

and how exactly do you know that?

• jmcullen

For some weird reason i actually think they are a cute couple. Oh crap i’ve gone mental [:
    l0l<3

• DemiandMileyPones

Maybe… but I have to finish it.. but I don’t have time today…

Okay. How are you bb?

You seem down. Talk to me. :)

No! lmao
    tehehe
    I really really don’t remember this. Big time fail.

I never meant to start a warrr you know i’d never wanted to hurt you
    ==
    You seem to want to hurt me.

-.-

• Danger-ous

where were you when they did the same thing for JOMILLA
    I wasn’t around. I didn’t like JB until this year. Thanks God, because I can’t deal with the mashing of names anyway.

• iloveyou!

YAY! they are so adorable! (:

• xoxokatie8

You seem to want to hurt me.

-.-

Oh, all the time dawg

• xoxokatie8

I really really don’t remember this. Big time fail.

I’m following you nowwww

Okay. How are you bb?

You seem down. Talk to me. :)
    Life sucks.

I’m exhausted.

I really want to punch a wall with this Jemi stuff.

My dad’s birthday is coming up.

My life sucks.

Oh, all the time dawg
    ===
    Isn’t it enough I slave over a piece of paper trying to write a book?

I’m following you nowwww

What? I have no new followers. What’s your twitter?

• xoxokatie8

Isn’t it enough I slave over a piece of paper trying to write a book?

Is the book about me?
    *smiles*

ugh, if they don’t SCREAM publicity to you, gettour head out of your ass. totallllllll pr. they look so awkward.

• oxoemmaoxo

I think they are only dating pfor publicity.

its not for pr.shut up!!!

MZ said:

ur icon reminds me…
    did u kno kate winslet is divorcing her husband?

• emma13

yea, sure he is.
    (sarcasm)

Princess Awesome said:

oooh who’s she in love with???

who?