Jemi Houston Rodeo Golf Cart COUPLE

jemi-houston-rode

How long do YOU think Joe & Demi have been dating? Thx TeamXLovato!

• xuixui

LOL! XD

• MakeMeMusic

Hahaha, I love this :)

• Brittnee

Don’t Judge me because I said something nice about Demi And Joe.You just cross the line with me ok.Just back Off Person and have a wake up call thats there life they could date on another there people life us.Back off you Devil person.Go Talk about some One Else.That Just totally on called for.You Have a Nasty Mouth.

• Brittnee

I think they have been dating since Camp Rock 2.They are so cute together.I am happy for them and I wish them the best.God Bless you Joe And Demi. Keep Smiling and God has blessed you with each other.You Rock Both of you.

Hate her. Love her shoes.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Where the hell were all these “JEMI” pics before Demi said anything…fuck that sh,it

I always wanted to ride in a golf cart, but I was never into golf.

They’re the shit!
    And for being so tiny, they can go uber fast.
    But you have to watch out on steep hills.
    They don’t go up them very well.

don’t know don’t care. as long as they’re happy. all i care about is this california weather :D THEE BEST.

OMG WHEN WAS THIS???!!!

Who cares. They’ll be over after CR2.

• woaahhhh

I think they’ve been datingg since likee a month or two maybe three?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

WOW. OLD.

• TeamxLovato

yaaaay! thanks for using my picture i sent in :)
    follow me? @TeamxLovato

OMG WHEN WAS THIS???!!!

Sunday March 7, houston rodeo.

Omg! Stupid OceanUp is overrated! First it was Nelena and now Jemi! Who next? Seriously can we get a new that is not Jemi or Nelena for a change please?

• CoinBears

Kevin and Nick are sitting beside each other in the front, too. Don’t they get a mention? Boo, OU.

Brittnee said:

————————

Can you STFU already Brittnee? Kthanksbye.

• _huajaichumpoo

I always wanted to ride in a golf cart, but I was never into golf.

They’re the shit!
    And for being so tiny, they can go uber fast.
    But you have to watch out on steep hills.
    They don’t go up them very well.
    _______________

Ah-mazing! Still, haha. But, seriously, I also want to know what it’s like on a lawnmower. The one with wheel and everything you can drive.

THIS! It was NELENup now it’s JEMIup, OU is a bag of sh,it

• HOT DAYUMMM

Demi’s shoes are cute (:

• iloveyouux

This is old!

OCEANUP YOU BITCH!

how come all these pics are starting to appear after demi came out about her and joe? weird…… lol

I don’t know, but I know that this date is gonna break fast, so….

CoinBears said:

THIS!

That’s what I wanna know! If I did that interview with Demi, I would’ve had the common sense to ask her how long ;p

• MrsJoeJonas29

i say they have been dating since kevins wedding.

• Julianna

I think I’m having a Jemi-overdose can’t handle it anymore.

Sunday March 7, houston rodeo

—————————
    ohh haha i was there, they werent wearing the same clothes though, i thought this was for another houston rodeo conceRt XD

Demi’s mom said they started dating at Camp Rock. It’s been awhile. I just don’t know when they became more serious or if they have always been and have been hiding it.

• Wonderland

CoinBears said:
    lol win.

I think since the shooting of make a wave.

I don’t think since CR2
    who agrees?

Two words, FAG HAG.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Shut up!
    It’s been MIAMup for 10 months,
    and I haven’t seen anyone complaining about that!

• Jemi Overload

Oceanup, enough with Jemi! Yes we know they are dating and they are adorable but come on this is freakin overload! Lay off Jemi and get some new material please!

Are you f*cking kidding me?
    At least Publemi still look interested on each other and more convincing in doing PR, while Publena totally looked like jokes, they looked bored and tortured to death, and had more chemistry with the tree more than with each other, lmao

• JenLynn

• TeamxLovato

well idk if you noticed..teenagers their ages have relationships without being judged or hated on, so give them a fricken’ break. it’s their lives not yours. :}

“Question: Has Joe actually confirmed this whole thing? Like, has he actually said “Yes we are dating” ? Just wondering… :)”

There are pics of them holding hands and cuddling and they are everywhere. Even if he says “I never said we went out” he never denied it and was practically flaunting so I’m pretty sure he’s either a faker whos in on it or they’re for real.

• iLoveChimpanzee

to the dude writing in blue which everyone is ignoring STFU you dont like OU then just GTFO all you do is complain and complain gosh. :/

I just have one question why is it that everyone thinks that Jemi is for publicity and Miam is real?? Miam could just be publizing their movie or the end of Hannah Montana but everyone is all “Aww their soo cute and Jemi is soo fake” I dont understand it!! I think Jemi has just as much chemistry as Miam. Just cos Joe didnt’ look happy on their date doesn’t mean anything he was probubly pissed off that the paps were photographing them or maybe something happend before that we dont no!
    I really really hope their not faking it cos then they would’ve lost their integrity and show all they care about is money and what I see of Joe he’s not like that. I will have lost any respect for them if this is fake.

Well if Jemi can stay together for the first 6 months then I applaud them for getting over the hurdle of the Fan hate and fan threats. PR or not its not easy to deal with that in a relationship. If they make it a year then they are officially an item in my book. If they make it two years then they’re really in love with each other and have reached Zanessa relationship status. I hope they at least make it to 6 months. Best of Luck Jemi.

They’ve been dating since camp rock 2. Demi’s mother told Zach. Now that it brings them publicity in time for a song, video and movie, Demi admitted on a radio station. They probably are dating but the information was released on a planned schedule. It won’t last. The picture tells it all. Look at us, we are awesome. At least we get to see Kevin and Nick in the picture too.

• w

Can I please get some Joe news without Demi? Gawd.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 19, 2010 @ 06:19 pm

disney inc planned the whole “billy bush” interview to take place.
    i mean where else would demi have revealed that her and joe are “dating”?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question, Anonymous, why did you put Billy Bush’s name in italics? he’s a real person with a real radio show. Just curious.

I can see why you put “dating” as is but Billy Bush… LOL is a real person. LOL

Just saying..

Oh and my opinion on this is all over the site so I don’t need to say it again.

But, I will…..

Publicity for Camp Rock 2. that’s all. :O JEMI FANS DON’T LIKE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS? Well, shit a brick then and live with it.

I will say one thing. I like Demi and Joe, but not this whole thing. That’s all.

Love you OceanUp nonetheless. :D

Okay I’m out. Everyone have a great weekend and a great night. byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

lol sorry about that
    hahaha :P
    and i agree w. you 100%
    publicity STUNT this shit is, and my mind is not changing.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 19, 2010 @ 06:34 pm
    JenLynn said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No he has not come out and said anything yet. He has to say something for me to even go there with any of this. But, like I said its all PR.

• StarLightSTARbright

_huajaichumpoo said:

I always wanted to ride in a golf cart, but I was never into golf.

I always ride one, at school.
    I’m always in trouble, haha

• StarLightSTARbright

Ughhhhh! I feel uncomfortable and awkward FOR Demi and Joe.

T.M.J
    (Too Much Jemi)

• KLah

apparently they’ve been dating since february 3rd .

• Sofifreydel

Duh,, since Camp Rock 1,, JK
    that´s a good question…
    LOVE THEM
    JEMI FAN 4EVER

_
    Right about now Demi is probably getting a lot of hate mails from girls who wanna date Joe plus probably tweet too. I wouldn’t be surprise if she stop tweeting or delete it! Joe probably not so much though.

I AM SOOO PROUD OF SOME OF YOU!!! REALIZING THIS JEMI CRAP IS NOTHING BUT DISNEY PR!!!!! WHOOO GOOD FOR YOU!!! btw nelena was not pr nick and sel are not that stupid that they let Disney run their love lives too

AHAHAHAHA!!!! INCEST!!!! really demi? really? LOL she goes out with joe because she couldnt have miley =[

how long have they been dating?

…too long.

• AlwaystheTruth

Fuck Jemi!! just look at Joe’s gorgeous face here <33

• TeamxLovato

i shouldnt of sent this in if people were gonna be so mean.

ONE WORD: PUBLICITY

disney inc planned the whole “billy bush” interview to take place.
    i mean where else would demi have revealed that her and joe are “dating”?

Joe looks beautiful. So sweet his bros are up front and he rides with Demi.

AlwaystheTruth said:

Fuck Jemi!! just look at Joe’s gorgeous face here <33

Who gives a fuck about Joe?

TeamxLovato said:

i shouldnt of sent this in if people were gonna be so mean.

You should have realized not that many people are fond of PUBLEMI

• Kayla

I hope they last for like 2-3 years.I think Demi’s shoes like sexy in this picture.I have been waiting long for a real Jemi.<3

• AlwaystheTruth

AlwaystheTruth said:

Fuck Jemi!! just look at Joe’s gorgeous face here <33

Who gives a fuck about Joe?
    ———————
    a lot of people if you didn’t noticed… but I think you are too stupid to realize that!

Lol I can’t believe some people realy think there dating.. wow Mickey Mouse is one hell of a genious he can pull the perfect publicity stunt and none of you jonas tween stans would ever realize. Im guessing that they will be over after the next camp rock flim comes out.

• SellyismygirlCrush

OMGawds their in a golf cart its sooo love <3 :D *sarcasm* –just to let the slow ones know
    This is why i dont come on here anymore
    nelena now this ugh it will never end!!!!!

i love them together! i think they started dating in like February

LMAO! This

• HOT DAYUMMM

musiciseverything
    omg i forgot about him!
    I haven’t watched his videos in weeks !

• HOT DAYUMMM

We’re in a MIAM depression too.

HOT DAYUMMM said:

We’re in a MIAM depression too.

Kanielle has been rising in the markets lately…

• HOT DAYUMMM

Really?
    The Zanessa shares haven’t been doing to well,
    but I’m glad to hear about Kanielle!

• iloveyouux

Oceanup you need to stfu about Jemi.

How come OU never made a big deal about KANIELLE, hypocrites…

—————–

Cause they have been stuck making out with Demi’s ass for a long time.

No overdose here…keep posting jemi OU!!! Love them both.

• musiciseverything

Omfg. Kingsley is burning the hell outta KE$ha. I love it.

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

How about we boycott OU until they stop this Jemi crap? Who’s down?

——————-

ROFL

• _huajaichumpoo

I always wanted to ride in a golf cart, but I was never into golf.

They’re the shit!
    And for being so tiny, they can go uber fast.
    But you have to watch out on steep hills.
    They don’t go up them very well.
    _______________

Those are scary. When you go it like jerks really badly.
    Like, it’ll jerk you off and then it’ll run you over.
    _____________

Good thing I don’t have a lawn. Well, I do. But, I live in a two-family apartment, so we don’t have to mow it.

Demi’s mom said they were dating and taking it slow after Camp Rock 2 and would talk about having a relationship after Joe returned from Tour at the end of November. So, they obviousily started to date while filming Camp Rock 2.

i don’t know you guys, but i admire demi WATCH THOSE HEELS!!! she must be really short.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

how have i been spammed twice today? :(

• NicksSweetCaroline

Since the Rodeo i think… or make a wave

• C

Since disney told them too.
    Its a pressrommance

• musiciseverything

Old fucking news OU.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh honey i can handle worse than those. especially because i am short. haha.

What the fuck? we just came out of a NELENA tsunami, now all of a sudden a JEMI flood, I feel like New Orleans with all this shizz

What? Those heels are a plain NO.

• iloveyouux

Since Make A Wave.. IDK!

———————

STFU and stop saying untrue things.

• ET

How long do YOU think Joe & Demi have been dating?

Decades. Back in Texas. They are MEANT TO BE!

• seriously.

…….
    Really, OU?

• Lilly

LMAO

Demi gets off of work in a few hours. :)

Spread the news, let’s stalk her.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

hahahhahahah!

• becbec36

i’m gonna hafta say that they’ve been dating low-key for about 6-7 months.

Jo-loves said:

I just want to know if I’m the only one that is against JEMI. I mean I don’t hate Demi, but its really to see Joe with the girl that was supposed to be hi best friend almost sister.
    This whole relationship whether it’s true or not is just ridiculous and laughable!

• ET

________

Meanie.

ILY

• JonasGirl007

==

Fuck Jemi!! just look at Joe’s gorgeous face here <33

Who gives a fuck about Joe?

_______

I Do!<3 And Yea Fuck Jemi !! Demi Is A FAKE Bitch!!

No Nick? ;)

@gossipfasho http://twitter.com/DiegoUbierna/status/10737547137 (about Jemi) “YESTERDAY WE SAW THEM hugging STRONGLY and giving quick kisses”

THEY R DATING!DIDN’T YA HEAR AlREADY?

I think theyve been dating for 9 months now…

Great thing that your fantasies are not reality.

_________________________

LOL.

• Hannais

since ZACKTAYLOR told us about!

It gets annoying when people say its just a publicity stunt.

Theyre adults now. seriously. they arnt 15 yr olds. They freakin adults. maybe they just dont give a hsit about hiding their relashionship cause it doesnt matter anymore.

didnt anyone think of that?

Dumbasses.

LMFAO FOR REAL!!!!
    demi is a ho
    can’t WAIT till they break up.
    THAT will be something to talk about :)

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Everything you guys see is all for PR u idiots. But, then again I’m shutting up about this. its grossing me out and getting annoying as hell.

• I’mCute:SNoShit

those heels must be killing her feet :/
    but I’d wear them 4sure <3

I wish she’d roll out of the golf cart and it would run over her head..just sayin

• Jessie//

Idk, but they sure are cute!

• superJOEman

____________________________________________

Let’s see what will happen after the showing of CR2. But as a JEMI fanatic, I do believe that their feelings for each other is for real and not just for publicity..

• DemiJoBroFan

Hehehe. I’m ignoring all these people…I’m a Jemi fan, and I am always going to be. I love Jemi! LOVE LOVE LOVE Jemi <3

• Jess

If you dont like either one of them, then dont comment, thats it. Anyways, i dont care how long they have been dating. As long as they are happy, I am. Arent we all??? They are SOOOOOOOO cute

• jane

Looks Wonderful.
    Share a website with you ,
    Believe you will love it.

how long? FOR FREAKING EVER.

• Yess

Ohhhhokayyy if OU was to post a lot of stuff about MIAM you guys probably wouldn’t complain & I agree with a previous post what makes JEMI different from LIAM. LIAM IS PR!!! haha jk. Im not that low for me to say that. :P

wtf because theyre sitting in a seat together means theyre a couple? people like expect to see on screen lovers actually be in love

Efron and Hudgens
    angelina brad
    freddie prince, sarah gellar
    selena and nick (burning up video)

yes it does happen but they effin take every itty bitty thing and
    make it so pointless
    im aware theyre dating but i wouldn’t be suprised if they feel more obligated if anythingg

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

oh honey i can handle worse than those. especially because i am short. haha.
    i admire you too then .

I think everyone has something to comment about and you should not judge anybody belief because they could say anything about “God Bless you Both”. I think Brittnee did the right thing not saying Nasty words at anybody. Thanks Brittnee for not saying not any final lanuage on Ocean- up. God Bless you Brittnee. It shows that person Who comment you that they don’t have any respect for there selfs.

Brittnee said:

—————-

What in God’s name….? What? WTF, WTF? No seriously WTF? LOL LOL ROFL

• C

ever since disney said so, or demi wanted to be more like miley

C said:

ever since disney said so, or demi wanted to be more like miley
    THAT

becbec36 said:

i’m gonna hafta say that they’ve been dating low-key for about 6-7 months.

———————–

TOO BAD THEY WERENT! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

• @Hannah__James

i reckon they’ve bee dating for ages like since camp rock 2

im almost 100% sure Mr Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave..

• iloveyouux

===
    LOL.

PR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dumaaa ?

__________

LMFAO! Win.

Demi gets off of work at 10:00 pm! :D I’m gonna ask her out on a date.

OMG STOP WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING BIG ASS BLUE FONT!!
    SERIOUSLY. STOP. :@

I HATE HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS SO IN YOUR FACE.

EVERYONE we should make PUBLEMI a TT & Boycott OU till CR2 premiers

I think they’ve been together after filming Camp Rock 2. They probably started going out and etc. And I guess they realized that they do have feelings for each other when they wrote Make a Wave together, and when they spent a whole day together in Disneyland and etc.

I think Disney should’ve played up Jaylor. Country princess with the crowned prince of Disney. The fairytale practically wrote itself.

EVERYONE we should make PUBLEMI a TT & Boycott OU till CR2 premiers
    —————-

THIS!

• itsme

Ok. Now OU is just tryin to start shit.

——————

Didnt think you would go so low…

• iloveyouux

PUBLEMI

Lmao. I love this site, sometimes… :D

I think theyve been dating for 9 months now…

• Dumaaa ?

Dumaaa ? said:

———————–

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think theyve been dating for 9 months now…

Great thing that your fantasies are not reality.

• DemiandMileyPones

Where is everyone?

• DemiandMileyPones

Where is everyone?
    :S

• Periods

there not dating…its all publicity shit…even Joe & Demi know it…
    Nelena failed, Disney’s best thing? these two…Oceanup is only posting this, cause they’re friends with Demi & want too help her promote “Jemi”…when there isn’t a “Jemi”!

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Really?
    The Zanessa shares haven’t been doing to well,
    but I’m glad to hear about Kanielle!
    _
    Zanessa is doing well on JustJared though.

Shhh, don’t jinx it! We will get Kanielle flood next!

• iloveyouux
  • DemiandMileyPones

_____

That was awesome! :D

Periods said:

there not dating…its all publicity shit…even Joe & Demi know it…

——————-

THIS!

Its funny when Joe and Demi weren’t together, almost everyone was rooting for “Jemi”. Now there is a Jemi now people are calling it a PR stunt.
    Some People are never happy.

wtf? where is my comment? oceanup you fail!

….

Jemi is a publicity stunt…Joe & Demi know it…Nelena failed, so Disney’s next big thing is “Jemi”…OU is only promoting “Jemi”, cause they’re friends with Demi! these two do not exist!

EVERYONE we should make PUBLEMI a TT & Boycott OU till CR2 premiers
    It would be easier to boycott cr2.

cole sprouse and demi forever! <3 even if he isnt into girls love them

cemi!

Its okay guys when Camp Rock premieres this will be all over

EVERYONE we should make PUBLEMI a TT & Boycott OU till CR2 premiers
    It would be easier to boycott cr2.

——————-

True fact. LOL

Dumaaa ? said:

WOw, there is an article on this? Wow, where were they for PUBLENA? *sigh* at least the media is starting to catch on..

EVERYONE we should make PUBLEMI a TT & Boycott OU till CR2 premiers
    It would be easier to boycott cr2.

——————-

True fact. LOL

THIS! Boycott CR2, that movie looks shit anyways like the 1st

• disney_girl

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Mar 19, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Lawl

• nick

wow I said something bad about PUBLEMI and OU FUCKING SPAMMED me. Please STFD OU.
    now if I can get this out: demi’s mom is a publicity whore and so is Demi. Demi’s sister is just a whore. I feel sorry for Madison. Now OU you better post this shit!

• Hannahh

Honestly, if OceanUP didn’t post every Joe and Demi sighting, you guys would be like, “Wow OceanUP, way to be slow. There’s a new picture of Joe and Demi.”

You know you would.

:P Just saying.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

firsst?

• BoomBoom

cooooooooools <3

• Dumaaa ?

Define dating, OU. ;)

• _huajaichumpoo

I always wanted to ride in a golf cart, but I was never into golf.

Maybe they had been dating awhile but they just caught in the act so they let the rat out of the bag?

Fail OU.

I don’t know Joe and Demi just seem too much like Bro+Sis to me…

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

WHOOT! I am NEVER first!!!!

Ah…my life is complete now. anyways..

All this jemi…I can’t take it anymore… I hate you OceanUP, I shipped this couple for two years, and I am sick of them after a week because of your posts. :<
    Notice how you have less people?

A couple of months.

I swear OU thinks that whenever Joe and Demi are together it’s a date.

There could be a pic of them at:

the store “JEMI’S STORE DATE!”
    the bank “JEMI’s BANK DATE!”
    at a gas a station “JEMI’S GAS DATE!”
    they’re on the sidewalk “JEMI’S SIDEWALK DATE!”

Just a little tip OU, you do not have to label everything that they do as a date. Jeez. You’re ruining Jemi for us with all these posts. Calm down

• girl crush mileyyyyy

aww looking through my old faves :l

• merissa99

they do look cute together.

• INeedAHero

Woot woot!
    Them jonas boys are pimpin in the golf cart!

oh bitch please have you seen how when they hold hands theyre not even holding them tightley

kevins gay
    and joe and nick dates anyone of fame for PR

demi will release a an article to OK! or US weekly! Or People! or some shit saying how she was forced or some shit, same with miley and nick, and selena and nick

miley will be a new britney
    and selena will be doing some movies
    idk where demi will be but NOT with him

• PlanetJonasBros?

aww they look soo cute. <3 adorable

• Andrea

i think 2 or 3 months..

• Wonderland

sustin plox ou.

OH K!!!! I like how OU had this pic since the rodeo, but never posted it, but after “JEMI” confirms they post it, PUBLEMI needs to STFD

I always wanted to ride in a golf cart, but I was never into golf.

They’re the shit!
    And for being so tiny, they can go uber fast.
    But you have to watch out on steep hills.
    They don’t go up them very well.
    _______________

Those are scary. When you go it like jerks really badly.
    Like, it’ll jerk you off and then it’ll run you over.

——————

No she didnt, she said that they would talk when Joe came back from tour.

• joe’sbrownsugar (:

CAMP ROCK 2 premiere
    can’t come FAST enough :)

How come OU never made a big deal about KANIELLE, hypocrites…

• comedy

woah.
    I come on here sometimes to catch up on the day’s news.. I even got it updated to my phone so i could see the recent rumours and so called “news”. But i havent really looked at the comments and im totally shocked! And i thought perez’s site was bad!.. And they arent even fans! :/ What’s up with you all being so uptight and serious about things? You’re supposed to be young and semi carefree! I dont understand how you can get so passionate about someone else’s private/love life!?.. Most of your display pictures are of the d-gang and your all fighting over who is better and what people have done? Go look outside.. there is huge world out there waiting to be lived by u.. Dont try live someone else’s life for them, can do it ourselves! go out and enjoy yourselfs.. Meet new friends and go find epic adventures and talk about them.. Instead of talking about someone elses life? Make your on stories, i promise you it will be alot more fun than sitting on here where therez negativity and hate!. What about trying JustJared? They have alot of great TRUE stories!..

joe’sbrownsugar (: said:

CAMP ROCK 2 premiere
    can’t come FAST enough :)

—————–

Agreed.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

How about we boycott OU until they stop this Jemi crap? Who’s down?

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

How about we boycott OU until they stop this Jemi crap? Who’s down?

THIS

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh…news!!! ¬¬’

• ButterflyFlyAway

IDK why, but I like Joe’s face in this pic…I think jemi is cute…well kinda…and why all the hate on demi? I think that the “she lied to us” phrase is just a stupid excuse, because people can change the way they think…I used to love grape ice cream and I said to my friends that I was never gonna change my mind and now I love preilines and cream, so I guess I lied and betrayed my friends?

• nonnymous

joe looks soooo hot, lucky girl :) cute couple

• Jo-loves

Holy crap her shoes are VERY tall…I could NEVER walk in those even if I wanted to.