Miley Cyrus I Hope You Find It FULL Song

• Wonderland

Cassidy said:
    Yes she can sing! Get a life hater!
    i agree, she can sing, but just because they don’t think miley can sing, doesn’t make them a hater, it just means they have an opinion. get over it. people have different tastes, you need to live with it.

• JonasxCyrus

Her voice has matured so much since 2006
    Proud Miley fan right here.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

you don’t know what it’s like…to be outside the crowd. and you don’t know how it feels…to be left out! and you don’t know what it’s like to be your own best friend. on the utside looking in.

I don’t know why, but this song reminds me of Niley. “These clouds aren’t going nowhere baby. The rain keeps pouring down.” There’s just so much reference to rain and clouds in Before the Storm and their other songs.

JUST SAYIN…

JORDAN P!
    OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SANG TO THAT SONG…

anyway, love this song. love miley<3

• KnightsOfCydonia

I totally agree about having a different opinion but the whole, ‘ewwww i hate this bitch’, ‘god i hope she dies’, ‘she’s so ugly, she sounds like a man’ kind of comes of as ignorant.

JUST SAYIN…
    —————
    yeah it does

• m

Lilly said:
    Is this for the Last Song? I wonder when the soundtrack coming out. I love it when she does songs like this instend of stuff like PITUSA

I don’t like it when she does these types of songs. When she does songs like this no one pays attention to her and just ignore her music. At least when she does songs like pitusa she gets recognized by the media

if u dont like her voice and its so annoying than y r u listenig to it?

i completly agree

And what? u can? She probably sings better then you. I am willing to bet a billion dollars on it.

FU
    GO MILEY

• MILEY ROCKS!

than why is your lame ass even listening to it(:

as if you can do better ? LOOOL , you think you can sing better than Miley ? well I lve her singing (: I just wanna hear you then forreal my ears will be bleeding hardcore till im deaf

we know , but if you don’t like Miley then why waste your time listening song by a girl you dont like ? yes they arent haters just people with opinions but can they keep it to themselves and let the people who love her enjoy the song ?

• WhoIam

omg i really like it. i love miley this song is amazing <3333

omg.
    new favorite song..

ewwww my ears are bleeding….

yea but calling her a talentless whore that cant sing is just being a bitch and crossing the nice “i dont like” line.

This song reminds me of Hannah Montana :’) Good old times!

no thanks i dont wanna click to this, her voice is the most fucking annoying thing in the world…

that fucking bitch cant sing…

• seriously.

This song is AMAZING.

• TheGiiirlSammy

I dnt think u saw wat the other person wrote about her its kinda harsh

• britt

I love this song !!!

ewwwwwwwwww just horribleeee…. her voice is so nasal and annoying…. seriously bitch plz stop to sing….

• girl crush mileyyyyy

haha someone on the other post posted a link… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :) i really really really cant wait for this movie,

• WhoIam

i love the part from 3:00 – 3:08

• Heyyyyy

ewwww my ears are bleeding….

______________

honestly grow up, ur really sad n pathetic, plus the funny thing is that u took the time 2 listen 2 it.
    im no miley fan but i actually like this song!

• Cherry

Love it!

• Bayamm

ewwww my ears are bleeding….

shup.

• Cassidy

• Anna Beatriz

WOOOOOOOW So freaking great <3 LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

• KnightsOfCydonia

I love it so much.
    I wasn’t so big on the preview but this was definately worth the wait.

• emmbugg

okay we get it.
    you don’t like her, why listen to her then?
    no one’s forcing you too
    stop spamming psycho.

• PlanetJonasBros?

This song is awesome. :)
    She has such a strong voice, thats what I like about her!

• KnightsOfCydonia

oh shut up.

FANTASTIC SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

a reminder for some of ya’ll….if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all

• Lilly

• Kate

Loveitloveitloveit.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

what i like about you…you really know how to dance. when you go up, down, jump around, talk about true romance.

• OnYourSidee

Aw I really really like it :) I love this new direction for her.

this song is just amazing :)i love u miles :)

hahahaha strong voice, sorry honey maybe man voice ewwwwwwwwwww

• Benjamin

I really like the song, and I can’t wait for the movie to come out. Her songz are always amazing.

• Lilly

Wonderland said:

Cassidy said:
    Yes she can sing! Get a life hater!
    I think they assume they were a hater based on the fact they said ‘that fucking bitch cant sing…’

• Jenallys

omggg ! ilike this somg it touches mee !
    x& lyrics are so amazing :) ilu miley !

• Megan <3s Miley

woww. shes amazingg. this song is amazing. she has the most natural talent.<3 i cant wait for this movie. the book was the best!

• JonasxCyrus

hahahaha strong voice, sorry honey maybe man voice ewwwwwwwwwww

Who gives a shit if she sounds like a “man”.
    Are trying to say man can’t sing?

• JonasxCyrus

hahahaha strong voice, sorry honey maybe man voice ewwwwwwwwwww

Who gives a shit if she sounds like a “man”.
    Are trying to say man can’t sing?

This song makes me cry. Amazing.

• amanda Liew

Absolutely love her. Her voice is so beautiful!

• annamile

AMAZING! LOVE HER!

• ash

SHE CANNOT SING

amazing song..my new fav song =)!
    mileey, u rock!

I like Miley but she admitted herself that’s she’s not the best singer, so why you insist on trying to make out that she has an ‘icredible’ ‘amazing’ ‘beautiful’ voice is beyond me. Sorry, but no.
    you take these things way to literally
    she meant like shes not BEYONCE or celine dion good
    sje does have an incredible and unique voice
    and it IS beautiful
    so i suggest you stop t

Lilly said:
    Wonderland said:

Cassidy said:
    thinking someone is a bitch is still an opinion -.-

asians cant drive.
    Oh its okay, im not racist…it was just my opinion.
    That before maybe was an opinion, doesnt mean its exempt from being judgmental and rude :) just sayin.

• Cassidy

Umm yes she CAN sing!

miley is amazing. i love her xo

• blabla

you take these things way to literally
    she meant like shes not BEYONCE or celine dion good
    sje does have an incredible and unique voice
    and it IS beautiful
    so i suggest you stop t
    ________
    she’s not the best singer but it doesn’t mean that she’s not amazing :) I really think she sounds amazing here.

• ammanda

nick nick nick nick

• blabla

She can’t sing. BUT now a days you don’t need to, just look at lady gaga taylor swift or britney spears to name a few. Nobody cares about voices anymore, that’s sad. That’s why we make sure a huge deal when a singer comes along who can actually sing; Beyonce, leona lewis because it’s very rare now.

She’s not the worst singer though,coughtaylorcough.
    ________
    I know what you mean, but if you want to be successful in music business you’ve got to write your own songs. to have an amazing voice doesn’t seem really important to them…as long as they sound ok

I love this song!!!!!! Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

• musiciseverything

Is it bad that I started crying listening to this song? Miley is downright amazing. Her voice is so beautiful. I love her so much. Proud of you Miley. =]

I like this song better than most of her songs b/c she always is singing stupid rock ‘n’ roll stuff and now it’s really nice and peacfull

beautiful miley !

• Cassidy

OMG! Yes she can sing people! Miley is one of the very people in the business who actually can. You gys are wrong.

• Roro xox

this song is beautiful <3 fave song right now!
    haters seriously need to get a life ; okay.. u can hater (dntknowhy;buyoucan) bu dont say she cant sing coz she CAN!
    miley <3
    And someone around here said that this sounded a bit niley; i think so too.. just saying coz “the rain .. clouds ” JUST SAYIN!

• Jessie//

I love this, seriously, it is so good! I’m surprised :o

• Cassidy

*guys*

No hate, but i found this quite terrible to be honest. Just my opinion.

She’s not the worst singer though,coughtaylorcough.

• xharmony

love it <33

ASIANS CAN FUCKEN DRIVE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU PPL AND YOUR STUPID STEREOTYPICAL OPINIONS? HECK MY MOM HAS BEEN DRIVING FOR 25 YEARS AND SHE HASNT GOTTEN A TICKET, NOT ONCE IN HER LIFE!

amazing. she may not be the best singer (theres only one so we can’t call her that) but she defintley has a good voice and it really shows in this song. It has her old type of music sound to it, i really like it.
    haters go away. no one said u had to like her and we dont want ur opinion on it if u hav nothing nice to say.
    Great song! i cant wait to see the movie!

• Cassidy

Get a life! Yes she can sing!

I really love this song.
    second best to When I Look At You, but just as good. I can actually picture the scene for where this song would go.

• emmbugg

Cassidy said:
    thinking someone is a bitch is still an opinion -.-
    ——————
    I’m all for people having their own opinion but when you start calling people a ‘fucking bitch’ just because you don’t like them, it’s just rude and disrespectful
    I know that. I agreed with that when I first read the comment, Im just saying that people need to realise that not everyone in the world likes miley or HAS to like miley for that matter.
    I get that nobody is forced to like Miley but why would they care to be on her post if they had no interest in her?

“If you don’t like something ignore it
    it shouldn’t mean anything to you if it isn’t worth your interest. However to put down/hate something you don’t like is not voicing your opinion its plain envy.”

^^^^^^^^^^
    Couldn’t have said it better myself.
    Thank you for taking your time to post this.
    Hopefully people will read and not just ignore it!
    If only everyone had the same view on that point.
    there would be less hate in this world!

• _herecomestrouble.

love this song! <3

• Mayra.

I need to buy this song now!

• CoinBears

Almost bawled my eyes out. The lyrics fit so well to almost any situation. I already know it’s going to be on my ‘Bawl Your Eyes Out’ playlist.

And Miley sounded lovely singing it, too :)

aw, i love this <3

blah!!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Miley is fucking AMAZINGGG
    & she doesn’t make me deaf like someone else…..

• amanda Liew

Amazing, as always!
    MILEY FTW!!!

• iloveyou.

i just cried. this song is beyond amazing. mileyy is really growing up to become a true artist. good job miles:)

• lizy

she may not have the best voice in the world.. but you gotta admit, this girl can sing.
    This song is beautiful.

this song made me cry, it really touched me. Beautiful voice, she beautiful in everyway.

• peacelovehearts

Miley pownss, bitchhhhh

• Rayssa

BEAUTIFUL.

miley is such an amazing singer the songs she sing you feel them no many people have that gift nobody in disney has it.

Selena fans really need to stop copying miley fans we are the one’s who said my ears are bleeding but knowing selena and brandon who always stalked ocean to bash miley they both morons and selena is the one that sings horrible. get some class selena because you and your family have none.

if you think this song is bad then why can’t you think of yourself if you and miley will have a showdown.

the crowd will boo at you against miley cause miley is better than you! have you heard of yourself singing?

I like it :)

I hardly come on OU anymore…I used to come on here all the time and comment on how some people cant sing and blegh. But now im over all that bs, ive grown up.

sad to see some hobos still havnt grown up on here.

”ewwww my ears are bleeding” totally uneccesary comment.

• disney_girl

Amazing :)

• I hope you’re happy wherever you go…

OMG SO GOOD Shaking & Crying rn
    oh hai repeat button. <3

• disney_girl

I think this is better than when i look at you

• Rachel

This is song great, but I like When I Look At You better.

• sAnonymous

You know, my dad doesn’t like Chevy’s and my uncle doesn’t like Ford’s. They respect each others opinions. But the one thing my dad doesn’t do is go to the Chevy dealership and tell them how bad their cars are. Same goes for my uncle, he doesn’t go to the Ford dealership and complain.

So why would anyone who doesn’t like Miley, which is their right, go on a Miley post, Blog, fan site, or any kind of online new site with a story about Miley, and express their opinion??? It makes no sense to me. There are lots of Celebrity posing on this site about people I don’t care for, but I simply stay off of them and ignore them.Let face it, I wouldn’t give some of them the time of day if I ever met them, so why would I waste my time saying anything about them on a posting about them on this site.

ahhh. so amazing. miley is so great. awesome voice. rad song. love it. cant for the last song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you’re the coolest. really (:

• sAnonymous

Miley’s voice is different than most singers, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t good or that she can’t sing. I like her music for the most part, and I think she sings very well. It would get very boring if everyones singing voice was the same, and all music was the same. There are all kind of music styles, from pop, rock, hip-hop, blues, rap, country, and so on, and the performers who perform those various styles all have different singing voices.

• Gable16

it’s got a “when i look at you” vibe, sounds like that kinds of song…soft but at the same time, not like “kicking & screaming”…even though that’s a great song too. [=

• Gable16

i prefer her soft songs 100% more than the others, but there great too! <3

• gymnastlovee95

LOVE IT! I KEEP LISTENING TO IT!!

• DesiGirl

I love the song. It’s beautiful. I really like it when her music gets a country vibe. It suits her voice so much. And the lyrics here are really meaningful, too.

• Wonderland

Lilly said:
    Wonderland said:

Cassidy said:
    thinking someone is a bitch is still an opinion -.-

• iusedtobelovedrunk

JORDAN P!
    OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SANG TO THAT SONG…

haha. i love it. :)

• Wonderland

KnightsOfCydonia said:
    that’s true, i can agree with that.

• Astoria Malfoy

I like the song.
    The best part are the lyrics.

• Hannahh

This is our decision, to live fast and die young.
    We’ve got the vision, now let’s have some fun.
    Yeah, it’s overwhelming, but what else can we do.
    Get jobs in offices, and wake up for the morning commute.

I’m joining into the song lyric posting again. :D

• awritepal.

hahahaha strong voice, sorry honey maybe man voice ewwwwwwwwwww

hahahahahaaaa.. no.

get a grip of your life 8-)

• KnightsOfCydonia

and love your glee icon <3 :)

• iloveyouux

You’ve never even given me a chance

• xCookieMuffin

ewwww my ears are bleeding….

Would you like a bloody nose to go with that?
    Jk, I won’t knock your insides out….
    but shut your mouth :/.

• awritepal.

Cassidy said:
    Yes she can sing! Get a life hater!

theres a difference from having an opinion and just being damn right rude.

• Wonderland

KnightsOfCydonia said:
    and love your glee icon <3 :)
    thanks :D
    i love your icon too, selena looks gorgeous

• Lilly

Wonderland said:

Lilly said:
    Wonderland said:

Cassidy said:
    thinking someone is a bitch is still an opinion -.-
    ——————

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Lean on me. When you’re not strong. I’ll be your friend. I’ll help you carry on. For, it won’t eb long, till I’m gonna need, somebody to lean on!

• Emmaxx

Pretty song. o:

• ET

I love it so much<3

• Wonderland

awritepal. said:
    Cassidy said:
    Yes she can sing! Get a life hater!

theres a difference from having an opinion and just being damn right rude.
    yeah, but her comment was mixed between the two.

• ET

iloveyouux said:
    You’ve never even given me a chance
    _____
    You dont know how it feels to be outside the crowd.

• Gable16

omg, such a great song…fuck the haters…
    i always hated the hm songs, miley’s is way more powerful, not corny, depth!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

You’ve never even given me a chance
    _____
    You dont know how it feels to be outside the crowd.

You don’t what it’s like to be left out.

• Wonderland

Lilly said:
    Wonderland said:

Lilly said:
    Wonderland said:

Cassidy said:
    thinking someone is a bitch is still an opinion -.-
    ——————

• ET

iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    You’ve never even given me a chance
    _____
    You dont know how it feels to be outside the crowd.

You don’t what it’s like to be left out.
    ______

And you dont know how it feels to be your own Best friend, on the outside looking in

• Hannahh

I don’t wanna wait no more
    Oh, I wanna celebrate the whole world
    I’m gonna make it mine

Wonderland said:

Cassidy said:
    thinking someone is a bitch is still an opinion -.-
    ——————

“If you don’t like something ignore it

OMG SO good

i love this song, i love miley…

And i want see the last song!!!:)

I love her singing and I don’t care what you haters say… :)

love the song

• m

only the anons say they dont like it LMAO because they are lying its fucking epic
    the anons didn’t even listen to it
    they have no lives

Really good song, LOVE MILEYYY

• sarah

This song made me cry :( I miss Niley as couple or friends

• think

can u name the song at the end of miley says goodbye part1 get the pic!was that with justin? 1st u need 2 understand miley she will never let him go but not that reason.miley don’t like hurting people.miley hurt him.have u seen justin has ben going unavailable on if i can dream house.after liam went to australian.and last fri miley&justin where with in 2 blocks of each other.miley at hwood&justin at bossa nova pizza almost at the same time.in hollywood.and who was justin with billyray double on hannah montana.and garret.time 2 think a little!!!!!!

• ilovemusic

Fuck all of you who say she can’t sing. She has an amazing voice and is more talented and beautiful than you haters. :P
    Miley always manages to keep me interested in her with everything new she puts out <3

did someone could post the full lyrics? :D
    I’m french so its kinda hard for me :)

ilovemusic said:

Cassidy said:
    thinking someone is a bitch is still an opinion -.-
    ——————

“If you don’t like something ignore it
    True :)

• kelly123

I like the song and the lyrics are amazing. And please Miley can sing….if she can’t then she wouldn’t be selling and she wouldn’t have reached the #1 spot on billboard for Party in the USA and the Climb. So haters can just back off

• Wonderland

oops forgot to log in ^^

• Hannahh

Pretty song. :)

I LOVE IT <3

• emmbugg

omg.. this song is so beautiful!
    the lyrics are wow…
    I love it!!!
    Going on my “Sad Mood” Playlist!

• iloveyouux

Love the song. Really good. <3
    Can’t wait for the Last Song! =]

love it

I LOVE THIS SONG AND MILEY! <3

• kapindorkburger

I thought she wanted to stray away from country music. ;)

Just kidding. xD
    This song is lovely and so is her voice. C: I love it.