Miley Cyrus WHITE TANK TOP HOT

miley-cyrus-white-t-shirt

Better picture of @HannahHylen meeting Miley Cyrus while ‘filming’.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Why is filming italisized and quoted?

• Timber518

What do you mean ‘filming’?

Anyway, the Hannah Hylen girl looks like she’s about 30 years old here for some reason.

Miley looks fine. She doesn’t really look any different than she normally does.

Lol! But why bother wearing the tank top? You can just see through it.

I thought the title of this was “Miley Cyrus White T-Shirt Hot” when I first went on here… guess I just read it wrong… Lol!

• .IaskShit.

Selena had the same exact “situation” with her t-shirt.
    So zip it.

annndd, Nick with the same girl, same day.

But they weren’t together.
    Just, near each other.

NILEY

• K.F.D.M.S lover

IaskShit.
    your icon is adorable

I like her bra :)

She looks like a cat

too much makeup!! i don’t care if she’s filming, usually a lot of concealer and foundation is used. but there’s not excuse for all the eye makeup.

Filming or not, that make up is disgusting.

• MEMI HEYY

NILEY
    why did u bring up niley……………….?

hahahaha she has rat face ewwwwwwwww shes so fucking ugly…. hahahahaha

ditto to the stalker thing shes crazy

• Mareike

You have attempted to post the same identical content multiple times, causing your posts to be flagged as potential spam. If this has happened in error, please report this error along with your IP address (———-) to a oceanUP.com site administrator. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Seriously? ¬¬ I didn’t do anything

does anyone knoe wut happened with this hanna girl and her friend mandy??? they said joe yelled at them yesturday!!

• Kaitlyn(:

Whats the bug deal?
    She looks fine.

she has no boobs at all, hahahaha poor bitch without her push up bra shes look like a 10 years olds…

• hithere

haha nick looks so funny lol

• .IaskShit.

your icon is adorable

MEMI HEYY said:

NILEY
    why did u bring up niley……………….?
    Lets just say they may be back give it 2 more weeks for it to be official trust me on this.

• Bre

Miley “you’re a trainwreck but i wouldn’t love you if you changed”.

• EATMYTOES

NILEY
    _________

NO BITCH. NILEY CAN EAT MY TOES.

OU why the need to post this picture again? YOU SO WANT HATE ON HER! LEAVE HER ALONE FOR ONCE!

• LoveLautner

… I thought this was already posted.

woah so much Niley rumors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brangelina

MEMI HEYY said:

NILEY
    why did u bring up niley……………….?
    _________
    Ohhh!!! Why do say that?

Mar 19, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Why is filming italisized and quoted?
    because shes not exactly filming the movie when shes taking pictures with fans.

• Mareike

Oh hi Selena! ;D

• Timber518

Lol! Seriously? I was looking on her Twitter and I don’t see anything…

Maybe he did though… she is kinda stalkerish so… Lol!

HHHHHHHEEEEEEYYYY, SAAAAAARRRAAAAAHHH!!! :):):):):)

• Bethan

im so completly shocked? this is not on topic, but SPENCER PRATT, and HEIDI MONTAG both started following me? :| WHAT? has this happened to anyone else, and the weird thing isI wasnt even following them, and i have never left them a tweet? so i wonder how they found my page and why there following me ? confusing! tweet me, id love to reply :) @Bethantweets

• No Bitchassness

Jackies back… or is it a new maniac :/
    _____
    Jackies a Miam fan have you seen her twitter?

Didn’t know she had twitter! :O

:DDD
    TGIF!
    You can say that again.

• dont jugde

:DDD
    TGIF!

===
    KATIE :D you didn’t go :D

opp* I forgot the I in idiot! Now I feel like idiot! Haha!

• Taylor

Miley is beautiful :) go away haters

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ohhh haaaiiii, it’s hannah!

ok this is an okay pic, but srsly i hate wen she poses with her lips liek tht, its rlly weird i mean i can literally do it right now. and when she does tht it reminds me of a girl in my old school i hated ._.

shes pretty i jus dont like the puffy lip slight smile thing.

• Smileyy ?

I changed my icoooooon :D
    Nice entrance, lmfao.

ok i just noticed this but dont come scolding me coz it’s obvious if you look at mileys tank top you can see she has a tummy a small one thought but her stomach was like flat so that’s why i’m a little bit surprised

• dont jugde

Ohhh haaaiiii, it’s hannah!

====
    O.O ?

• Timber518

shes pretty i jus dont like the puffy lip slight smile thing.

Yeah, I think it makes her look like a frog. But one question, why did you feel the need to say that you can do it too? Everybody can do that. What’s the point in adding that?

KATIE :D you didn’t go :D
    ___

I could never;D That was me being a anonymous saying that katie left. hah!

• m

Okay sorry to crush your Niley dreams but Miley is with Liam now. She’s talking about it openly. Have you seen how happy she is when she talks about him? They’re not breaking up anytime soon.

:DDD
    TGIF!
    You can say that again.

:DDD
    TGIF!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

everyone knows they’ve worn a shirt like that, so quit hating.

Timber518 said:

Once again, people freaking out when Miley is wearing a see-thru shirt with bra noticeable.. Selena had the same situation many times, with one of them without a bra.. Talk about disgusting? They both need to watch out what they wear sometimes.. But.. I don’t even like either of them that much.. I’m a Demi fan. But.. this hate on Miley and none on Selena (double standard stuff) is RIDICULOUS. I’m not saying to hate on Selena, but you know what I mean.

gossipfasho posted a few pictures of selena with see through shirts one was a dress where you can see her underwear of course Oceanup never posted them why would they?

• dont jugde

I could never;D That was me being a anonymous saying that katie left. hah!

====
    Dude that was not nice :(

:DDD
    TGIF!
    Lol.

Dude that was not nice :(
    ___

I’m sorry. heh

• Smileyy ?

The Niley talk again? xD
    Listen teenies, Miley’s with Liam, she’s in love with him, they keep it private, she’s staying AWAY from Nick (probably).

Sorry :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

wow ou, after the millionth time trying to post, you FINALLY don’t spam me? the only thing i left out was, “i’m not a fan of her, but…

• Timber518

But when was this? Was it recently?

But even still, if you can see her underwear and stuff, then she was still covered. Not that disgusting.

Her top is not even bad.
    I wear tops like that.

Call me a slut i don’t care.

shes pretty i jus dont like the puffy lip slight smile thing.

well wat i mean is that she does it for most pics she poses in, and its like not a real smile if u try to do it too.
    and i said i can do it too to bcuz i was tryin to imitate her and see if its hard or not lolz

jus sayin…

stephklovesnickj said:

wow. she WOULD wear a white tank top with a black bra.
    Woah! I do the same thing too! Black bras are the only kind that DOESN’T show under white, her tank is just simply see through. NBD

• CoinBears

Why the quotes around filming, OU? It’s not like it’s codeword for getting drunk.

logan / selena – the only exception

You freak stop making video of guy that don’t even like selena. You are making her look like a slut with all those different guys.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I agree <33333

====

aaaaahhhhh http://tinyurl.com/ygk8u4s
    so HOT <3 ;)

lol i so faved that video! :)

• dont jugde

My face when I read that comment was the same as SpongeBob’s expression in your icon.

====
    oh i know you love him <3

• LoveLautner

Gar. I’m getting tirrred. Goodnight all! :)

Oh, and Emma? I hope the next time I come on here, I will see you flaunting your love with a Bieber icon. You know how bad bottled up emotions are.

aaaaahhhhh http://tinyurl.com/ygk8u4s
    so HOT <£

WTF?
    LMAO.

LoveLautner said:

Gar. I’m getting tirrred. Goodnight all! :)

Goodnight.
    And no i would not want a 11 year old kid on my icon.

oh i know you love him <3

___________

Shhh! Don’t let anyone else hear. ;)

aaaaahhhhh http://tinyurl.com/ygk8u4s
    so HOT <3 ;)
    __
    Love right there! And how the heck do you favor videos now?

• dont jugde

Shhh! Don’t let anyone else hear. ;)

====
    hahah night shawty :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Jackie is a legend I miss her

i agree, she was legendary.
    one of a kind.

That girl is the BIGGEST freaking stalker EVER. She spends so much time/money on stupid stuff.

___

Sarah is worse my friend

• Mishaal

WTF! You can see through Her shirt! Girl Go cover up we can see you bra!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

aaaaahhhhh http://tinyurl.com/ygk8u4s
    so HOT <3 ;)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    *favourited*

• RockYourBody

Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaa

• Bethan

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Why is filming italisized and quoted?
    its quoted because shes not exactly filming the movie, when shes taking pictures with fans. (:

oohh sureee :b btw your icons cute! i miss his long hairr
    LOL, aww thankyou, iknow i soo miss his afro, haha. Your icon is so cute too. :)

how do you favorite videos on youtube!? wtf lol

• dont jugde

Love right there! And how the heck do you favor videos now?
    ====
    oh click the favorite button with the heart

• Bethan

xoxokatie8 said:

how do you favorite videos on youtube!? wtf lol

um, are you serious? :| well you need an account, and under videos it says favourite and you click it. (:

I DONT SEE A HEART! ahh

I DONT SEE A HEART! ahh
    ==
    It’s under the star ratings in the box.

Remember Nancy Jonas.. anyone remember her? LOL

• peacelovehearts

MILEY IS GORGEOUSS!!!!
    I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR NICK… O_o

I STILL DON’T SEE ITTTTT

• peacelovehearts

Mishaal said:
    WTF! You can see through Her shirt! Girl Go cover up we can see you bra!
    Gurll… You know you like itt…

• dont jugde

I agree <33333

====

aaaaahhhhh http://tinyurl.com/ygk8u4s
    so HOT <3 ;)

• Mel91

There’s nothing classier than a black bra under a white beater.
    Nice one Miley.

• Timber518

When did Selena wear one without a bra? That seems like something everyone would bring up in these Miley/Selena fights. I’ve never even heard of that.

Brangelina said:

Brangelina said:

MEMI HEYY said:

NILEY
    why did u bring up niley……………….?
    _________
    Ohhh!!! Why do say that?
    Rumor going around Hollywood they have been seeing eachother more often and Nick wants her back.
    Lol. You serious? I dont believe it.
    you dont have to belive me this is what I hear I am waiting for two weeks though………….

• Sweetdisposition

Isn’t this already posted below?

Haha Nick changed the hannah montana question, fast forward to 1:43 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6eB5kbpX5s

OU hates Miley… they always are catty and snarky, and try to paint her in the worst possible light, ie “filming” like they don’t believe it, etc… Miley’s gorgeous and has grown up… train wreck, no I don’t think so. She is smart and strong, she isn’t out partying and boozing. She works tremendously hard.

• No Bitchassness

Jackies back… or is it a new maniac :/

• stephklovesnickj

wow. she WOULD wear a white tank top with a black bra.

• Brangelina

_________
    Ohhh!!! Why do say that?
    Lol. You serious? I dont believe it.
    ____
    We will see. But just wondering, why to weeks ?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

=0

OMG!! Niley will totally be back on, cause they’re both in L.A., and my bestfriend’s uncle’s sister’s neighbor’s grandaughter saw them hanging out the other day!!

=/

• Brangelina

*two

Blah, on the same post on the previous page they wrote Miley was walking her dog. And now filming? Make up you mind OU!

• Bethan

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Why is filming italisized and quoted?

• Canadian*Girl

Stop trying to start something, Oceanup.

• idon’tlikeNILEY,bitch.

NILEY
    _________

NO BITCH. NILEY CAN EAT MY TOES.

niley can suck it. (:

Oh here we go another insider~ prob ted Casablanca himself.

No Bitchassness said:

Jackies back… or is it a new maniac :/
    _____
    Jackies a Miam fan have you seen her twitter?

She’s losing weight, you IDOT! So of course her breast size is going to go down. Idot, just an Idot!

• Bethan

as much as i wish that was true, im pretty sure your bestfriend’s uncle’s sister’s neighbor’s grandaughter was lying. :)

lol oceanup only put filming in parentheses because they want everyone to think that miley was with nick.

they didn’t exactly put parentheses, they just italicized and put quotes. sorry to burst your bubble.

• Mareike

=0

=/

Lol you had me thinking for a while with the “best friends’s uncle’s sisteer’s neighbor’s grandaughter” thing xD

I meant quotes.

Mustins over

Jaylor is done

• Miley Fan Forever!

I think she looks fine, she’s just a teenager, let her be. She’s not that little Disney girl anymore, she’s moving on to bigger and better things to show her talent to the world, I’m glad she’s moving on. She’s aweosme, gorgeous, and seems to be really sweet. Leave her alone.

I love Miley…I meant the girl who stalks Joe

• Diamondback

Looks pretty dumpy.

DEAR SLU TTY CYRUS
    1. its called a shirt!!
    2. wtf are you filming with all the make up? a stripper scene in a new movie?
    3…….um welll disappear please??

I love Miley…I meant the girl who stalks Joe

___________

O_O I’m deeply sorry

YOURE SO GROSS, YOU BIF SLUTTY BEOYTCH, I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR GODDA*NED SHIRT. NEXT TIME…WEAR CLOTHES!

• claire

does anyone know what Joe said to Hannah? I’m kind of glad one of the Jonas’ said something, I feel like it’s cool if people want to follow JB for a bit if it makes them happy, but this girl has freaking dedicated her life to the Jonas Brothers. and it’s just not going to happen with her and any of them. But what did Joe say? & didn’t Hoffman say something too?

Well you miley fans said bullshits about the selena’s ‘see-trough’ shirt that was nothing compared with this miley’s one … And Now you’re saying that she looks great!? Ugh!! you guys kind of odd me… If selena was a bitch for wearing a shirt that you can barely see something trough it, then miley must be the queen of bitches!!

Doesn’t matter if someone else dresses worse, she looks terrible when she dresses like this. Why bother with the tank top. We can see your underwear and bra.

DEAR SLU TTY CYRUS
    1. its called a shirt!!
    2. wtf are you filming with all the make up? a stripper scene in a new movie?
    3…….um welll disappear please??
    _______________

1. Get a life
    2. Go do something usefull
    3. Get out

oh yes let’s all praise and worship Hannah because she meets JB all the time – she is the definition of STALKER .. she followed Nick last night with her little friend Mandy & of course Nick is to nice to say no and took a picture .. But where’s her picture with Joe ? oh yah Joe told her and Mandy off & said to stop following him everywhere .. Maybe she will get a clue that she’s not going to become Jonas Brothers best friend :)

• mileyluver15

could you please smile miley?!!! ughhh

• Nobody Does It Better xx

If you don’t have nothing nice to say, don’t say nothing at all.
    Except.. Nick lose the hat

• mileyluver15

they put filming in quotations because these girls didn’t catch her filming they were in her neighborhood waiting for her to come outside and she did come outside eventually. She was walking her dog. Come on even oceanup knows when to have boundaries.

but she came from filming she still had her makeup on….and if i lived in la i would stalk mileys house untill i met her.

the girl needs serious help

• itsmeeeexx

Im SICK of people complaining about how Nick treated Miley and stuff. She’s not an idiot and there’s a reason why she keeps coming back to him, so dont come and say that he’s a jerk and she’s innocent. Miley is happy with Liam and Nick is happy by himself. STOP talking shit about him because you’ll never find someone as amazing as him. Im done with you bitches.

Oh you haters GTFO! She looks really nice! <3

the girl needs serious help

the girl needs serious help
    ____________

Are you talking about yourself? Because yes you do!

• themileylove

she is so awsome

• MileyCyrusFan2010

Nick doesn’t want anything back right now he i think loves to be single and i just don’t want him around Miley :\ everytime hes around her she either gets more hate or more rumors i love Miam< <3 yeah.. im a Miley supporter all the way :D hehehe

• MileyCyrusFan2010

im sorry dear, but your CAPS in on and it doesn’t make u sound any smart just more stupid and immature you are (:

she really doesn’t have big boobs

• Obviously

“The Last Song” has been highly anticipated. Obviously it’s going to rule the box office. They have promoted it really well, it’s Nicholas Sparks and, let’s face it, it’s Miley Cyrus. Like it or not, whatever she touches turns to gold. She’s not the teen queen for nothin’. There have been soooooo many stories on this girl, and how inappropriate or whatever she is… she still sells….a lot. So yeah, the movie will prob be a big hit.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Stay classy bb.

Um..it’s Miley Cyrus, people!!!!!! Of course this movie will be #1! If for nothing else, because she is in it.. the book was SO amazing, and the movie will be, too!
    And you know what’s funny? Even the haters are gonna go watch it, just so they can bash her on her performance. What they will really be doing is making it more popular!
    So….thanks in advance, haters!

Claire :

Joe told Hannah STOP FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE … that’s why she was so upset because she actually thought Joe enjoyed her stalking him all day :)

• Halle

Why does it always look like she’s pouting?

Miley hates to be forced to be someone else (Hannah Montana)? Isn’t that what’s called “acting”? Maybe she should have her own reality show then. This girl doesn’t think before she speaks.

Why is her face looks like it has been squashed lengthwise? Is her face growing sideway? She needs to stop pouting like a five years old, very unbecoming, not sexy at all.

• Smileyy ?

She wore a shirt that showed a bit of her bra. COME ON. Have you seen what some 17 year old’s wear? Leave her wardrobe alone -.-

Timber518 said:

But when was this? Was it recently?

___
    it was last month

• Sweetdisposition

This spamming thing is getting on my damn nerve! I wasn’t spamming, oceanup seriously needs to ugrade their spammer alert, ugghh

hahaha this fucking bitch is soo pathetic she try to be swxy when she put her lips that way and she looks so ridiculuos hahahaha poor fuckinf fat famewhore!!!

• m

If you’re gonna insult mley at least say something that’s true. Calling Miley fat won’t help you lose those love handles.

• Smileyy ?

Sweetdisposition

Dude, your icon :D

I am awesome.

lol. This douche is not fooling anyone. Blame Kevin for opening his big mouth.

Lol.
    ___

Shut up

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ohhh haaaiiii, it’s hannah!

====
    O.O ?

Lol. Hannah Hylen!
    you don’t know who she is?

• Timber518

I love Miley, but I’m sick of hearing you guys say stuff like, “Have you seen what other kids her age wear?”

I cannot remember ever seeing somebody walking around wearing half the stuff she does. I’m just saying.

• Mareike

Seriously? I’ve seen a lot of teens wearing worse things…

• RockYourBody

I love your icon.
    Justin. <3

• Roro xox

i love miley n nick <3
    im not saying togethr coz i love miam , im just saying i love them ! HA

Her top is not even bad.
    I wear tops like that.

Call me a slut i don’t care.

___________

Slut. :)

• _herecomestrouble.

miley. <3

Shut up
    Joe wants to fuk me.

hehe

LoveLautner said:

Her top is not even bad.
    I wear tops like that.

Call me a slut i don’t care.

___________

Slut. :)

Whore ;)

• xoxokatie8

This is THE Hannah that stalks JB? And her Mom stalks them as well?

• Sweetdisposition

Smileyy ? said:

Sweetdisposition

Dude, your icon :D

Nice right? Your icon with Nick is adorable:D

• emma13

she looks so pretty :)
    and who cares if a little bit of her bra is showing. not a big deal. so just move the fuck on.

Joe wants to fuk me.

hehe
    __

Demi Lovato?

Joe wants to fuk me.

hehe
    __

Demi Lovato?

Demi Lovato?
    That’s what she wants.

It’s what I have.

She’s not actually pouting. She’s just not smiling.

Timber518 said:

I agree.

But the top she’s wearing in that picture is not even bad. I wear tops like that.

• Smileyy ?

ugh your forgiven :)

OMGGG IS SHE WEARING NICK JONAS OLD DOG TAG

That’s what she wants.

It’s what I have.
    ____

• xoxokatie8

Where’s my girl pancake? She’s always on at this time

==
    That’s what She and Disney want you to think.

It works perfectly on insane people, apparently ;)

• ashley

I love Miley, She is so beautiful

LoveLautner said:

Slut. :)

Whore ;)

__________

Bitch. x)

Cunt.

• Timber518

I agree.

Yeah, there’s really not anything wrong with this one.

I just wouldn’t wear a black bra under a white tank top. But that’s just me.

• RockYourBody

I don’t care what she wears, seriously haha.
    I just love her for how she is and her music and all. :]

• HOT DAYUMMM

Nick looks terrible in that picture.
    I feel like Jackie,
    but damn, what happened to him?

OMGGG IS SHE WEARING NICK JONAS OLD DOG TAG

______________

OR it’s her OWN dog tag! *gasp!*

• Sweetdisposition

Dude, your icon :D

Nice right? Your icon with Nick is adorable:D

It’s freaking hot :D William Moseley is aaaahhh <3
    Thankyou xD

Yes he is! I love his accent <3

Miley is lovely :) Even being naked in public does not make you a slut though. a slut is somebody who sleeps with lots of people.

Wearing a certain type of clothes does not make you a slut.. and if you don’t want your kids looking up to these people then don’t let them. Miley is a teenager living her life and if parents out there cannot look after their own children it isn’t miley’s fault.

=0

=/

BULLSHIT. can you PLEASEEEE stop with the whole NILEY crap ?! who cares if they were hanging out the other day? selena’s been hanging out with him. more than miley, actually..

by the way, have you looked at MILEY’S INTERVIEWS lately??! she LOOOOOOOOOVES liam.
    come on, you have to look at the big picture .. here. -.-

=0

=/

BITCH, GET OVER NILEY. HAVEN’T YOU BEEN LISTENING TO MILEY’S INTERVIEWS LATELY ?! i think noooooot. so, you could nicely .. no just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

• Nancy1069

Red eyes :S

miley is a trainwreck ready to happen, her music is alright. . but, when she opens her mouth whole bunch of bullsh*t comes out. she needs to shut up already and learn to dress like a person. haha

• Lexxxi :)

first?! She looks okay.

• Brangelina

meeting Miley Cyrus while ‘filming’.

Why did OU qoute filming.

• Lexxi :)

first. She looks okk.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

wow nice T-SHIRT
    she looks gorgeous i dont get when people say she’s ugly

• oxoemmaoxo

I love ke$ha’s song animal. It’s actually quite good.

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Nick looks terrible in that picture.
    I feel like Jackie,
    but damn, what happened to him?
    _____
    wait your Jackie? OMG can I have your autograph?

• HOT DAYUMMM

I wish I was Jackie.

it’s not our fault that MILEY works for DISNEY. of course, KIDS WILL BE LOOKING UP TO HER. if she wanted to live her life, then she should just be quiet.

she looks so pretty <3

sigh..

weirdos.

• Timber518

Seriously? I’ve seen a lot of teens wearing worse things…

Eh… not me. I’ve seen people wearing some… revealing stuff. But never anything like she does.

Like I said, I love Miley so I’m not hating.

• Smileyy ?

It’s freaking hot :D William Moseley is aaaahhh <3
    Thankyou xD

Yes he is! I love his accent <3

Woot British! Thanks for complimenting my accent, ha :D

Slut. :)

Whore ;)

__________

Bitch. x)

Cunt.

____________

Justin Bieber.

Jackie is a legend I miss her

• oxoemmaoxo

Yeah, there’s really not anything wrong with this one.

I just wouldn’t wear a black bra under a white tank top. But that’s just me.

I hate it when people call her a slut or a whore. It makes want to cut a bitch.

• Timber518

I hate it when people call her a slut or a whore. It makes want to cut a bitch.

Lol! Yeah. I don’t like the way she dresses or acts sometimes, but she’s never done anything to make people believe she was a slut, I don’t think.

Justin Bieber.
    You.. you… didn’t!

OMG!!!

*GASP!*

DEAR SLU TTY CYRUS
    1. its called a shirt!!
    2. wtf are you filming with all the make up? a stripper scene in a new movie?
    3…….um welll disappear please??
    _______________

1. Get a life
    2. Go do something usefull
    3. Get out

1. i already have a life. (:
    2. fix your grammar.
    3. fuck off.

• MileySupporter

Why do haters even bother comment
    You aren’t famous cuz you suck
    and she may be ugly but who said you were pretty
    maybe all of you haters and ugly that’s why you diss Miley
    shut the fuck up and leave her alone
    she didnt do anything to you and she doesnt care so why are you trying
    DUMBASSES!

• MileySupporter

Oh and all Disney Celebs end up like this
    Disney uses them gets bored with them then this happens to them..Disney is fucked up
    Vanessa Hudgens
    Ashley Tisdale
    Miley Cyrus and soon Selena Gomez!!
    Selena does the same things as Miley yet no one troubles her and you wanna know why!! cuz nt many ppl look up to her I love Miley Cyrus…:) and I am not standing up for her cu of that but cuz u ppl r just wrong and sick and have no lives whatsoever..

Timber518 said:

Seriously? I’ve seen a lot of teens wearing worse things…

Like I said, I love Miley so I’m not hating.
    _________
    you obviously don’t live in LA or NY? Am i right?

• xoxokatie8

That’s what She and Disney want you to think.

It works perfectly on insane people, apparently ;)
    __

Are you calling me insane?

• JonasGirl007

Are you calling me insane?
    Maybe.

Or an idiot.

You choose.

• xoxokatie8

I hate it when people call her a slut or a whore. It makes want to cut a bitch.
    ___

THATS GOING TO FAR.
    *bitch slaps you.*

Maybe.

Or an idiot.

You choose.
    ___

At least i’m not a lint licker.

• JonasGirl007

At least i’m not a lint licker.
    A Joe licker?

Ok, I am a Joe licker.

• jackie

whats up??????????

• Sweetdisposition

Who is this Jackie you keep talking about, it’s like she’s in the oceanup hall of fame or something\:

xoxokatie8 said:

I hate it when people call her a slut or a whore. It makes want to cut a bitch.
    ___

and that’s just gross

• dont jugde

lalalalalalal

WOW GOOD ROLE MODEL
    Sluty Cyrus is BACK!!!

poor Parents xDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I guess you havent seen Selenas see throughshirts collection?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Why is filming italisized and quoted?

oohh sureee :b btw your icons cute! i miss his long hairr

Slut. :)

Whore ;)

__________

Bitch. x)

Cunt.

____________

Justin Bieber.

ARRRGGGG!!!!!

THATS GOING TO FAR.
    *bitch slaps you.*

_____________

I know you’re a Bieber teenie at heart, darling. It’s okay to let your true feelings out now.

gtfo.

and that’s just gross
    ===
    Ahaha, no.

and it’s really hot when you think about it… aahhhh<3

listen niley or whatever is done.miley seems to be in love with Liam .let it gooo she doesn’t want nick and nick doesn’t want miley it happened in 2007 and guess what it’s 2010 LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!

Timber518 said:

I hate it when people call her a slut or a whore. It makes want to cut a bitch.

People don’t even know the meaning of slut.

• Jackie

Don’t make me puke.

• Sweetdisposition

Only you shawty

WOW GOOD ROLE MODEL
    Sluty Cyrus is BACK!!!

poor Parents xDDDDDDDDDDDD
    selena is more of a slutt than miley. miley is in a serious relationship dating one guy at a time for long periods of time while selena is seeing with multiple guys and looking like she hops around and kiss around from guy to guy. so anyone with that name apply to the right person selena.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

gosh. people are still talking about her shirt? its a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hate it when people call her a slut or a whore. It makes want to cut a bitch.

People don’t even know the meaning of slut.
    ignored the little girls they are selena fans and they don’t know the meaning because miley is better than selena and they can’t cope with that fact that even nick leaves selena for miley becuase he loves her.

WOW GOOD ROLE MODEL
    Sluty Cyrus is BACK!!!

poor Parents xDDDDDDDDDDDD

———————–

God end my life, now!

Please do not emntion Selena we dont want the teenies coming to this post please

Slut. :)

Whore ;)

__________

Bitch. x)

Cunt.

____________

Justin Bieber.

ARRRGGGG!!!!!

THATS GOING TO FAR.
    *bitch slaps you.*

_____________

BLAHHHHH.

Don’t make me puke.

____________

Puke at how much you want him? Okay, I’ll stop talking about him. :)

• MileySupporter

Leave Miley Alone!!
    Disney turns everyone into this Vanessa Hudgens and blah blah when Selena Gomez changed into this Im gonna laff at all of y’all Miley Haters@! cuz Selena already does these things but u dont notice cuz she isnt really a big role model
    and i am sure ur no better than you

I STILL DON’T SEE ITTTTT
    ==
    Scroll down a little bit.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Brangelina said:

MEMI HEYY said:

NILEY
    why did u bring up niley……………….?
    _________
    Ohhh!!! Why do say that?

• dont jugde

Miley :)

Seriously? ¬¬ I didn’t do anything

_____________-

It’s just OU’s crappy spam filter that needs to be updated.

• Mareike

It’s just OU’s crappy spam filter that needs to be updated.

Stupid OU -.-

jonas girl,
    can you just print screen it? I really can’t find it lmbo

• Sweetdisposition

peacelovehearts said:

MILEY IS GORGEOUSS!!!!
    I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR NICK… O_o
    Yeah I know, the boy looks awful:P

NILEY

um, hello? why would you bring that up? now, some crazy assed fans would go, “OH MY GOSH! NILE’S BACK!” it’s a waste of your time. (:

ktyy.

• Brangelina

Brangelina said:

MEMI HEYY said:

NILEY
    why did u bring up niley……………….?
    _________
    Ohhh!!! Why do say that?
    Lol. You serious? I dont believe it.

WHY THE HELL IS OU NOT POSTING ALL MY COMMENTS, Ugh Oceanup get your shit together.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

woah so much Niley rumors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really.

Just leave the girl alone gosh! It’s the flash making the shirt see through I bet you if it was light you wouldn’t have seen it!

“yo”

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition said:
    peacelovehearts said:

MILEY IS GORGEOUSS!!!!
    I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR NICK… O_o
    Yeah I know, the boy looks awful:P
    He looks like a high pansy.

jonas girl,
    can you just print screen it? I really can’t find it lmbo
    ===
    Sigh… hold on..

• dont jugde

Justin Bieber is sexy ;) lol

Justin Bieber is sexy ;) lol
    ___

I agree <33333

• K.F.D.M.S lover

how is Jackie

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i have a new bieber icon but i’m really into miley and liam right now. what to do what to do…..

nick got nothing on liam. Liam is hotter taller and more of a gentleman. He treats miley like the princess she is and he actually don’t mind spending time with her or taking her public or holding hands or sharing shows. They are the next zanessa liam is like zac efron treat vanessa and that what miley always wanted from nick and he didnt do it and liam did!

Liam 6″5
    nick 5″9

Justin Bieber is sexy ;) lol

_____________

• Jackie

Nick is nasty just eww

Miley looked like she just had face-lift. Black bra with white tank, seriously???

• oxoemmaoxo

Puke at how much you want him? Okay, I’ll stop talking about him. :)

NOOOO!!!

Puke at how much dislike him.

=0

=/

____________

ZOMG! Then it MUST be true!!11

I STILL CAN’T FIND IT! it looks all so different
    wtf

She looks really pretty.

oops* forgot the I in idIot! Now I feel like an idiot! haha

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Justin Bieber is sexy ;) lol
    _____
    really

• Bethan

its highly annoying when i read comments from miley haters saying that “shes such a bad role model”, when i know half the people who write that are out drinking every weekend, and taking drugs, and most probably not virgins. Now i know not all miley haters are like that, but a hight majority. (:

:DDD
    TGIF!

I STILL CAN’T FIND IT! it looks all so different
    wtf
    ==
    NOT EVEN AFTER MY PICTURE?!

WTF?!

Oh my… OU really hates her…

ewwwww she loooks soo UGLLYY

i usto like herr but now ewwww

I hate when she wears a black bra with a white shirt!!!!!!