Nick Jonas LA DODGER DUDE

nickd
nick-la-dodger

Jackie and Haley meeting Nick Jonas, who was wearing a blue LA Dodgers sweatshirt and shoulder bag, on Thursday @ 8 PM in Burbank, California. From Angelina: I went to the movies at the AMC 16 in Burbank around 9 PM and Chelsea Staub was there with her boyfriend.

UPDATE: Pictures of Nick WALKING with Maya @ JonasWorld.

• peacelovehearts

i lovee that song!
    I’m obsessed with that song.
    I actually learned how to play that song on my piano the other day.
    I felt so accomplished.

why the fuck is ou sooo slow in posting comments these days?!

• ILoveGarbo

This was yesterday, cause that’s the same shirt he wore on the live chat, son!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Need that shirt!!

• Led Zep fan xoxo

I’ve been watching videos of people meeting Joe Jonas on youtube<33

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I’d wear it oversized with black jeans and boots. Yes.

flawless

• KeepTheFaith

He looks so good in casual clothes. :)

ahahah love him ! and joe and kev. Did you guys see the pictures of joe? he’s having a good time (:

• aimber

why does he have perfectly tweezed ?

• aimber

eyebrows*

Nick is such a cutie :)
    I just want to roll him in a little ball and shove him up my vagina

awww so the song was for nick.

If i were dating him, i would probably wear half of his wardrobe. His style is so relaxed now.

i want that shirt. i bet it smells good :)

in the words of Nick Jonas he looks AWESOMEEE! (:

dont call my name don’t call my name, alejandro …

Honor Society is in St. Pete tonight? i was just there on sunday for vacation.

Nick…

You make me smile like the sun
    Fall out of bed
    Sing like a bird, dizzy in my head
    Spin like a record, crazy on a sunday night
    You make me dance like a fool
    Forget how to breathe
    Shine like gold
    Buzz like a bee
    Just the thought of you can drive me wild
    Ohh you make me smile :)

he so shmexy

I’m gipsy are you coming with me? soy gitana …

Nick is such a cutie :)
    I just want to roll him in a little ball and shove him up my vagina
    You’re kinda sick, aren’t you?

• CHUCKNORRIS

that satchel looks familiar..

• CHUCKNORRIS

oh thats right
    I have it

Nick is such a cutie :)
    I just want to roll him in a little ball and shove him up my vagina
    You’re kinda sick, aren’t you?

i take it you have never seen the movie Step Brothers?

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Hands up, I’m in the building

• CHUCKNORRIS

I’m so lame. lol

• peacelovehearts

CHUCKNORRIS said:
    that satchel looks familiar..
    “It’s not a man purse, it’s a satchel.”
    “Indiana Jones has one.”
    “So does Joy Behar.”

I think OU is dead today
    How…unusual

that satchel looks familiar..

you may have seen Betty White wearing it

i joke :)

paranoid? said:
    quit with the publicity thing! It’s not publicity.. they are dating. You know, that thing that people do when they like each other?.. You know… doesn’t matter dont think you’re gonna get it dude. ;)

Joe/Adam?

—————-

It’s not Demi, that thing IS a teenie troll. Demi is playing poker with the rents yall.

What does demi think about that?!..Lol

_____
    demi is a big player too so i doubt she has something to say :)

Demi is a bigger player than Joe.

• disney_girl

Is it wrong to think that Taylor Swift would be a great monster in a Jeepers Creepers remake?

which one are you, Joe or Demi? ;)

Seriously! ;D

• disney_girl

—————

Lololololol

• disney_girl

which one are you, Joe or Demi? ;)

Seriously! ;D

Both of them…

• w

which one are you, Joe or Demi? ;)

Seriously! ;D
    Dianna De La Garza

• KeepTheFaith

Anything going on in this post???
    I know this answer is probably no, but it’s still good to ask.

—————-

The dumb Lovato (I.E Dallas) or the sexy Demetria.

• disney_girl

She needed a sexy name for her sexy self. ;)

Lol…I seriously laugh at that..It’s so funny!

Dianna De La Garza

CREEPY!

• disney_girl

Who’s the shit Dianna De La Garza?

Dont let this post die bitches. Demi gurl, where you at? Come back! :'(

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol. demis here????

hmmmm? “The things “we” had to go through to get to where “they” are today!
    It’s a toss up! Jonas or Lovato Camp?

Any bets as to which one?

Cute picture of Nick. Of course he always looks cute. Demi and Joe aren’t dating for publicity. They just announced it for publicity. Perfectly timed.

• CHUCKNORRIS

I love that someone actually just said

Funk-a-fied

that made my night.
    thank you.

• w

CHUCKNORRIS said:

I love that someone actually just said

Funk-a-fied

that made my night.
    Ryan Liestman is creepin’

• w

I just saw a Last Song commercial.

Sure Publemi is not for PR.

hmmmm? “The things “we” had to go through to get to where “they” are today!
    It’s a toss up! Jonas or Lovato Camp?

Any bets as to which one?
    ————————
    you guys pleasee chill, please:D?! it doesnt matter which one of them it was, they just wanted to set all the stupid “player” “publicity” stories straight, okay?…..if it even was them, youll never no now will you;)

hmmmm? “The things “we” had to go through to get to where “they” are today!
    It’s a toss up! Jonas or Lovato Camp?

Any bets as to which one?

—————

A teenie.

—————

You definitely arent Demi. ;)

• CHUCKNORRIS

w said:

CHUCKNORRIS said:

I love that someone actually just said

Funk-a-fied

that made my night.
    Ryan Liestman is creepin’
    ________

Ryan Liestman had testicular reconstructive surgery today. So that is impossible.

Damn the Jemi stans to Disney hell!

—————

You definitely arent Demi. ;)

—————–
    lmao obviously:) i was trying to defend them? lol thats not even remotley close to her hand writingXD

LOL When did Oceanup commenters become cynical tin foil hat wearing crazies? Did Niley and Nelena breakups finally made you guys crack?

Lol I was being sarcastic
    It needs rehab
    ===
    I’m sarcastic-via-text impaired.

and yes it does.
    Hahaha
    Wow I’m boreddd

• CHUCKNORRIS

i want to do that too! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? YEP! (:
    _____________

WANNA GO DO KARATE IN THE GARAGE?
    YEP

No, I guess we’ll never “no”.

he is just so beautiful! no words can describe his awesomeness

Hahaha
    Wow I’m boreddd
    ==
    Me too..this site is becoming…less.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

It’s not a man purse, it’s a satchel.”
    “Indiana Jones has one.”
    “So does Joy Behar.”
    Haha it’s like a script everybody on OU has to know
    The Hangover and Mean Girls could quite possibly be the most quotable movies ever.

“Next week’s no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town.”
    Yessss
    Mean Girls has a quote for EVERYTHING you need to express

• loveforladygaga.

dont call my name don’t call my name, alejandro …
    i’m not your babe, i’m not your babe, fernando ;)

• peacelovehearts

CHUCKNORRIS said:
    not at the table Carlos.
    She has my Grandmother’s Holocaust ring!

I didn’t know they gave out rings at the Holocaust?

• GoldenGal9311

Lmao, Nick has the same facial expression in like every picture.

Hahaha
    Wow I’m boreddd
    ==
    Me too..this site is becoming…less.
    We are going to do something about it :P

• GoldenGal9311

OMG ChuckNorris is on! Haha.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Lmao, Nick has the same facial expression in like every picture.
    This is the truth

We are going to do something about it :P
    ==
    I wouldn’t be able to solve much…

This site is boring. Do you wanna do something fun?! Do you wanna go to taco bell?!

CHUCKNORRIS said:
    i want to do that too! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? YEP! (:
    _____________

WANNA GO DO KARATE IN THE GARAGE?
    YEP
    So, what do we do now?

OMG OMG OMG!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO POST THIS ON OCEANUP!!! OMG OMG HE IS A PLAYEERR(JOE) ITS A TWITTER PICCC’

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I’m blue da ba dee da ba die

• CHUCKNORRIS

GOLDENGAL :O

YOU GUYS POST IT NOW, IM NOT A MEMBER AND DONT NO HOW TO BEEE, POST ITT BBY!

• GoldenGal9311

Well I’m out. Lately, I can’t stay on OU for more than an hour or I’ll get annoyed.

Goodnight everyone(even though no one is on).

Grab the keys

ive noticed on oceanup lately Anonymous people seem to get ignored … just pointing it out there.:)

• GoldenGal9311

CHUCKNORRIS said:

GOLDENGAL :O
    ____________

= )

this awesome anon is out! i remember when i had an account and then…i lost my password lol

===
    Omg!!

*rolls eyes*

He is still a guy.

I wonder if OU will still exist 5 years from now…

Mar 19, 2010 @ 09:48 pm
    JonasGirl007 said:

===
    Omg!!

*rolls eyes*

He is still a guy.

——————-

lol i knowww, its adorablee, looks like hes enjoying himselllff:)

they ignore the badass anons…

Nick is such a cutie :)
    I just want to roll him in a little ball and shove him up my vagina
    i want to do that too! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? YEP! (:
    DO YOU WANT TO DO KARATE IN THE GARAGE? YEP!

Nick is such a cutie :)
    I just want to roll him in a little ball and shove him up my vagina
    i want to do that too! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? YEP! (:

• -Hibz-

Oh snap… Demi Lovato? 0.0

paranoid? said:

—————–

Okay Demi. Go back to playing poker.

• YourAnything

Urrgghh I’m bored and it’s late, Night everyone ;)

The eyes in that Joe pic are seriously scaring me o_O
    LOL! Look at John!
    Haha, who’s that random guy behind Rob – He looks REALLY happy lol
    Oh my God! I didn’t even notice he was there o.O Hahaha he looks…amused

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I wonder who asked to take the picture…

^LMBAO

Okay, I’m off, people
    Bye! :)

• yeahyeahyeah

I love this. Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez dated, when they both had albums come out. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hensworth are dating, and The Last Song is about to come out. Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato are dating, just as Camp Rock 2 has been introduced. Disney, you’ve done it again. You just gotta milk those kids for every penny they’re worth. Gotta get that goddamn money, don’t you?

…am I the only one who sees this pattern?

^Demi, you’re still beautiful to me. ;)

Oh i would seriously like to give you a great big punch in the face.. :D Grow up. You don’t know ANYTHING about the relationship and how they are with one another. :/ There’s a name for people like you.. But you’re so dumb i don’t even think you’d know the meaning.. :D
    You’re not a fan. And if you haven’t got anything nice too say, dont say anything at all ;D
    Because unless you’re a fan, i dont value you’re opinion toward Demi.

Oh how i love oceanup’s anonymous option..

————————-

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

FAIL.

..:D

yeahyeahyeah said:

…am I the only one who sees this pattern?

THIS.

yeahyeahyeah said:

…am I the only one who sees this pattern?

you & every other sane person on this site.

..:D

—————–

“Too young”

..:D

—————–

“Too young”

STFU, STFBD, & GTFO

PR!

• w

Heyyy it’s Nick J.

STFU, STFBD, & GTFO

WOW, DID YOU ESCAPE A MENTAL INSTITUTION? LMAO

PS. YOU’RE STILL HILARIOUS.

• w

What are we talking about?

Did i say you were jelous? No. So shutup.
    You know bullshit when you see it? hahahahah.
    Girl, you have no clue. You are seriously an idiot.
    You dont know ANYTHING about their relationship.. You think you do and you want too think you do.. But truth is you DON’T.
    Neither, demi or joe need publicity & infact im seriously laughing right now that you’d actually think Demi would even CONSIDER using her realtionship with Joe for publicity.
    This again shows that you know nothing about what they are really like..

——————–

Gurl, FUCK YOURSELF!

You really need it.

It’s Demetria!

& you know what, im not wasting my time convinsing you, someone i don’t actually care about.
    You’ll see that this is not publicity.
    Infact if you’re going to mouth of about publicity theories then go read up all about publicity yeah?..:D
    There aint no way… and this is the TRUTH.
    Demi would NEVER use her relationship with Joe for publicity. Infact even thinking about that makes me sick. You have no idea how hard it’s been for any of them, you dont kow HALF of the things that happen everyday. The things that we had to go through to get to where they are today!
    You aren’t in the relationship girl, so back the fuck down. I don’t care what the fuck you think. Demi is happier than she has EVER been, and is having a blast with Joe. And you have NO say in that. You’ll still be here with you’re little rumours and stories while they are actually out enjoying themselves. Peace out, bitch.

• disney_girl

Anonymous
    Mar 19, 2010 @ 09:46 pm

What does demi think about that?!..Lol

• disney_girl

Scary..LOL

You’ll see that this is not publicity.
    There aint no way… and this is the TRUTH.

—————————————

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Attack of the teenies! LOL

LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

—————

Or just covering up the fact that he likes dicks?

—————

Or just covering up the fact that he likes dicks

————————–

uhmm no?

omg they go to my school!!!! hahaha ahh their soo lucky ;)

Omg!!

*rolls eyes*

He is still a guy.

It’s Joe. Lol

• CHUCKNORRIS

CHUCKNORRIS said:
    i want to do that too! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? YEP! (:
    _____________

WANNA GO DO KARATE IN THE GARAGE?
    YEP
    So, what do we do now?

__________

umm, we could hug?

-yea, you’d like that, you faggot.
    ..I’m sorry, I’m new to this

• JonasGirl007

lol i knowww, its adorablee, looks like hes enjoying himselllff:)
    ===
    Sigh… He looks a lot happier there then with some other person.

Js.

It’s Joe. Lol
    ==
    Exactly.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

lol i knowww, its adorablee, looks like hes enjoying himselllff:)
    ===
    Sigh… He looks a lot happier there then with some other person.

Js.
    The girl has a point

lol i knowww, its adorablee, looks like hes enjoying himselllff:)
    ===
    Sigh… He looks a lot happier there then with some other person.

Js.
    The girl has a point

——————-
    lol i would too, think about it….ONE disney girl, or LOADS of cheerleaders? lmao idkk

• Led Zep fan xoxo

I’m bored.

Normally I would say, eh he’s ok. But now, I’ve forgotten about joe and his nonsense and nick is my new hot stud. He’s looking goood

• JONASforCANADA

i cant get over how good looking this boy is!

• Led Zep fan xoxo

I got spammed for saying I’m bored.

OU doesn’t allow boredom.

…am I the only one who sees this pattern?

The Last Song has NOTHING to do with Disney.

• JonasGirl007

Sigh… He looks a lot happier there then with some other person.

Js.
    The girl has a point
    ===
    Well it’s pretty obvious….

Poor guy….

Sigh… He looks a lot happier there then with some other person.

Js.

She doesnt seem too happy to be with him. :-/

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I got spammed for saying I’m bored.

OU doesn’t allow boredom.
    It doesn’t allow many things…
    Bleh, OU

She doesnt seem too happy to be with him. :-/
    ==
    *sigh*

&&&
    ===
    he’d probably pick one real girlfriend.

———————————

OMG GET A LIFE!! hes just doing what other normal men do in this day and age! please go grow the fuck up!!
    its not like hes having sex or making out with them to call it a SCANDAL!

The girl has a point
    ===
    Well it’s pretty obvious….

Poor guy….
    At least he looks happier than her…

have you seen that verizon commercial where the mom is letting her daughter shop for the first time on her own? that commercial is stupid. has a mom really ever been on the verge of tears cuz her daughter went shopping with her friends?

ugh dumbshit.

• JonasGirl007

At least he looks happier then her…
    ====
    I’d love to see the look on her face.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

he’d probably pick one real girlfriend.
    Like me :D
    Go ahead, attack me, I’m bored anyways
    Hahaha

Mar 19, 2010 @ 09:55 pm

———————————

its not like hes having sex or making out with them to call it a SCANDAL!

—————————–

haha true that, true that, seriously hes a guy, and look at his huge smile on his face, i wonder whats going on in his head…;)

I’m not a badass anon. I consider myself a goodass anon. =D

• ThatAwkwardHershey

At least he looks happier then her…
    ====
    I’d love to see the look on her face.
    Maybe she took the picture LOL

i watched the laker and timberwolves game and i spent more time looking at the crowd trying to find joe, nick, and john than i did actually watching the game

———————————

its not like hes having sex or making out with them to call it a SCANDAL!

——————

What other normal men do? I didnt know posing in a pic was exclusive to men….

Like me :D
    Go ahead, attack me, I’m bored anyways
    Hahaha
    ===
    You mean me?

Of course he would ;)

At least he looks happier then her…

Demi hasnt benn looking happy lately. She was alone in Pinkberry yesterday. :-/

my english teacher said these exact words in class today.

“it sucks a big one”

i laughed so effing hard!

Maybe she took the picture LOL
    ==
    probably not without a ‘fight’

JonasGirl007 said:

Maybe she took the picture LOL
    ==
    probably not without a ‘fight’

I doubt she would care and I doubt she was there. Demi is a big flirt and just weeks ago was flirting with three different people.

What the hell is this?! Are all the Jonas-es surrounded by women today?

You mean me?

Of course he would ;)
    Come on, we are not having this conversation right now

so i just watched the live chat from yesterday. when kevin and nick were talking about kevin having kids did he say “if its supposed to happen it will”?

that means kevin is sticking it in raw dog ;)

(thank dane cook for teaching me the term “raw dog”)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

What the hell is this?! Are all the Jonas-es surrounded by women today?
    And…what is unusual about that?

At least he looks happier then her…

Demi hasnt benn looking happy lately. She was alone in Pinkberry yesterday. :-/

pic/vid or we ain’t believin’. Otherwise they are both happy when they are not togethr, they are moody around each other except for PR pics

The brunette looks like someone I know… :S

• YourAnything

The eyes in that Joe pic are seriously scaring me o_O

The Murse has returned

The eyes in that Joe pic are seriously scaring me o_O
    LOL! Look at John!

Oh i would seriously like to give you a great big punch in the face.. :D Grow up. You don’t know SHIT about the relationship and how they are with one another. :/ There’s a name for people like you.. But you’re so dumb i don’t even think you’d know the meaning.. :D
    Because unless you’re a fan, i dont value you’re opinion toward Demi.

Oh how i love oceanup’s anonymous option..

Bitch. :D

Because unless you’re a fan, i dont value you’re opinion toward Demi.

Oh how i love oceanup’s anonymous option..

Because unless you’re a fan, i dont value you’re opinion toward Demi.

Oh how i love oceanup’s anonymous option..

Because unless you’re a fan, i dont value you’re opinion toward Demi.

Oh how i love oceanup’s anonymous option..

…i’m SO tired of THAT & “jealous” as comebacks. PEOPLE were NOT jealous, we just know BULLSHIT when we see it.

Because unless you’re a fan, i dont value you’re opinion toward Demi.

Oh how i love oceanup’s anonymous option..

…i’m SO tired of THAT & “jealous” as comebacks. PEOPLE were NOT jealous, we just know BS when we see it.

Did i say you were jelous? No. So shutup.
    You know bullshit when you see it? hahahahah.
    Girl, you have no clue. You are seriously an idiot.
    This again shows that you know nothing about what they are really like..

Did i say you were jelous? No. So shutup.
    You know bullshit when you see it? hahahahah.
    Girl, you have no clue. You are seriously an idiot.
    This again shows that you know nothing about what they are really like..

• w

LOL.

you guys are only saying its publicity because demi admitted it. if joe admits it what would everyone say..? hmmm i wonder. jonas gf always get hate anyways. eh nothing special

FIRST ?

ohh heayy IM GOOODD

• peacelovehearts

Goodbye my almost lover
    Goodbye my hopeless dream
    I’m trying not to think about you
    Can’t you just let me be?
    So long my luckless romance
    My back is turned on you
    Should’ve known you’d bring me heartache
    Almost lovers always do

i lovee that song!

shut up

All Joe needs to do know is get those funk-a-fied suits with a cape & a cane with some gold jewelry & he’d be set.

• ILoveGarbo

woooooooooow pound cake is good!

At least he looks happier then her…

Demi hasnt benn looking happy lately. She was alone in Pinkberry yesterday. :-/

No, a fan met her yesterday at pinkberry. She was normal. But what I’m saying is that she doesnt look happy with him (I.E Videos of them, photos etc…).

At least he looks happier then her…

Demi hasnt benn looking happy lately. She was alone in Pinkberry yesterday. :-/

Where did you hear this & link? & HELLO people PUBLICITY…

finally!

such a cutiee!!! love him 2 death! <3

ugh dumbshit.

LMAO! True.

_______________

HAHA So true. Demi is a biggest flirt than joe. Thats what I like about her ;)

Nick please bring your perfect self to Australia already!!

• paranoid?

I know as soon as this was posted i’d come over here and find a frenzy about it.. chill, its only a picture.

omg loveeeee him!!!!! cutieee!

Where was this?

_______________

HAHA So true. Demi is a biggest flirt than joe. Thats what I like about her ;)

———————-

Hi Demi. ;)

At least he looks happier then her…

Demi hasnt benn looking happy lately. She was alone in Pinkberry yesterday. :-/

Where did you hear this & link? & HELLO people PUBLICITY…
    —————

It was on twitter, I dont have a link, it was some random girl’s twitter.

PS. You are hilarious. Are you a guy?

At least he looks happier then her…

Demi hasnt benn looking happy lately. She was alone in Pinkberry yesterday. :-/

Where did you hear this & link? & HELLO people PUBLICITY…
    —————

It was on twitter, I dont have a link, it was some random girl’s twitter.

PS. You are hilarious. Are you a guy?

Nope born as a proud female

• YourAnything

The eyes in that Joe pic are seriously scaring me o_O
    LOL! Look at John!
    Haha, who’s that random guy behind Rob – He looks REALLY happy lol

YourAnything said:
    The eyes in that Joe pic are seriously scaring me o_O
    LOL! Look at John!
    Haha, who’s that random guy behind Rob – He looks REALLY happy lol

Joe said on his twitter Abrams & abrams, & the guy who took the pic was Abrams & abrams Jr.

MAN, SHUT-UP! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!

• paranoid?

paranoid? said:

…Mickey has you wrapped around his huge gloved finger, did you have faith in NELENA too?

paranoid? said:

…Mickey has you wrapped around his gloved finger, did you have faith in NELENA too?

paranoid? said:

The mouse has you right where he wants you, did you believe PUBLENA too?

• didyouforget

Aww. Sho Cute.

• superJOEman

his chuck taylor shoes!! ^^

I like the name Demetria

• disney_girl

Anonymous
    Mar 19, 2010 @ 10:32 pm

You’ll see that this is not publicity.
    There aint no way… and this is the TRUTH.

* rep

Ok Calm Down…we get it we ge it.

Don’t start with the whole calm down shit. Im sick of it. You have no idea.

Demetria Lovato is a good name. I might stole it from her. ha

yeahyeahyeah said:

…am I the only one who sees this pattern?
    you & every other sane person on this site.

whoo i thought i was like the only sane pone here!! i like you blue font…keepin it realzzzzza!

• disney_girl

Anonymous
    Mar 19, 2010 @ 10:35 pm

I like the name Demetria

That’s a Stupid name.lol

• w

There are 3 Bieber related things trending right now. Honestly, I don’t know how the Bielibers do it…

LMAO BEILEBERS? UR HILARIOUS!

You’ll see that this is not publicity.
    There aint no way… and this is the TRUTH.
    ———————
    can i say that if your demi, cuz you kind of sound like it, you are my hero<3 and if your not, youre still my hero for defending her, because she hasnt done n e thing to deserve all thse shit people r saying about her, like seriously, you dont even know her, k? people chill the eff down, its like you know the whole freaking story, k luff you, bye<3

• disney_girl

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Mar 19, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

Hey yo joe?

I like the name Demetria
    —————

She needed a sexy name for her sexy self. ;)

What does demi think about that?!..Lol

_____
    demi is a big player too so i doubt she has something to say :)

• w

Why thank you :D
    But I can’t take credit for that. I think Kingsley said it first lol.

Demi knew exactly what she was doing when she admitted to the dating when she did. The dating in public is all for publicity. They have the same relationship they did six months ago but now that it’s advantageous to them they are calling it dating and telling the world. Oh and they are so cute, please buy their video and song, and watch Camp Rock 2. If I’m watching it, it will be for Kevin and Nick.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

“It’s not a man purse, it’s a satchel.”
    “Indiana Jones has one.”

==
    it’s becoming usual.
    Lol I was being sarcastic
    It needs rehab

• peacelovehearts

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    “It’s not a man purse, it’s a satchel.”
    “Indiana Jones has one.”
    “So does Joy Behar.”
    Haha it’s like a script everybody on OU has to know

“Next week’s no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town.”

Lol I was being sarcastic
    It needs rehab
    ===
    I’m sarcastic-via-text impaired.

and yes it does.

• CHUCKNORRIS

not at the table Carlos.

Nick is such a cutie :)
    I just want to roll him in a little ball and shove him up my vagina

umm just a little too much information wouldnt you agree??