Demi Lovato SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR

• iLoveChrisBrown

eigth

• Hayley.

I hate when she wears this bright pink lipstick :\ It’s not for her.

• iLoveChrisBrown

nine

• iLoveChrisBrown

nine

• Sweetdisposition

Yeah bright pink lipstick does not look flattering on her.

• oxoemmaoxo

YESSS NEW POST!!!

FIRST!!

• Hayley.

I just think it’s gonna be boring if she goes on tour with JB again. It’s getting old, we get it. You’re friends.

But since Jemi’s happening, there’s no point in thinking who’s she gonna go with.

good!!!

Better not be with the Jonas Borthers -_-

Stop talking, please.

• faggy-fagtion

HI *waves*

brazillllllllllll!!!!!!!!la vamos nos

I swear to roses that if it
    s another damn tour with JB i will strangle their manager

Oh thank God…IDK if I can take too many more Jemi date reports, this will be a welcome break. I don’t even dislike them as a couple but it also kinda squicks me out to have to hear all these details.

• faggy-fagtion

…but i love bright pink lipstick :(

• SellyismygirlCrush

ew
    that does not look flattering at all stick to black and red

• Hayley.

LOL, imagine Demi, JB and Paramore going on tour together. Epic, haha.

Papa Jonas is her manager. He made them announce Jemi for Publicity, now she’s going on tour with them, even though Demi said she wanted to distance herself from them. :( Demi stop associating yourself with them, you need to make a name for yourself. You’re very talented.

I swear to roses that if it
    s another damn tour with JB i will strangle their manager

THIS x Infinity

Maybe they are sending her to get her and Joe away from each other, lol

• musiciseverything

I don’t think she’s touring with JB. I hope not. She needs to break away. But anyways good for her.

———————–

You’re saying the JB’s make HER look bad? The fuck?

• Hayley.

DEAR GOD to the person who’s writing in the huge blue letters, STOP TYPING ALREADY.
    Or get an account and type.

• Melissa=)

LOL, imagine Demi, JB and Paramore going on tour together. Epic, haha.
    ===================
    all my fav people. they should so do that.

• Hayley.

I like how she’s going on tour, but if it’s JB again, I’m going to personally come and kill them. It’s getting old.

• faggy-fagtion

why does she always tour with them -.-

• Melissa=)

====================
    i know. shes been touring with them for over a year.

…-_= i was with you up unitl that nonsense about breaking away or some shit…

• Hayley.

LOL, imagine Demi, JB and Paramore going on tour together. Epic, haha.
    ===================
    all my fav people. they should so do that.

Yes, even though it would never happen x]

faggy-fagtion said:
    why does she always tour with them -.-

well, besides the “JEMI” aspect, they think she can’t make it on her own or something…

• Andrea

that would be cool :)

she’s touring by herself. and her tour here wasn’t a fail. she sold out a few and other didn’t, and 3 were canceled. some were packed and some weren’t. her tour did well not great but it didn’t failed. she will def sell out the south american tour though. i where she has the most fans.. more than in the USA.

• natália_jerry

she’ll come to brasil, and I won’t see her once again ):

• Bella

We should all make #DemiinSouthAmerica a TT..

i find offensive how selena who isn’t talented i nthe music department does better than demi and nick who actually have talent music-wise.
    music has gona downhill. talent doesn’t matter anymore. is all about catchy-tunes, crappy lyrics, and bad singing… u just have to be an entertainer and not singer. but selena can’t do neither.

• AllisonMZ

ECUADOR!!!!

good for her. glad she’s going alone
    all of her fans there want her by herself not with jb.. well that’s what they requested. haha

• eNinaJ

COME TO THE UK!!! PLEASE DEMI!!!!!!
    Demi looks good in emerald green!

Memi tour please? =]

• kelsey123

she should go on tour with Miley.. Miley hasn’t even gone on tour in South America. That would be amazing.

she looks like a transexual clown.

• musiciseverything

I’ve been dreaming for a Miley and Demi tour for the longest. Please make it happen.

• Nelenaburninup on twitter

Dear Demi, SEE YA !
    LOVE,CHILE

• Nelenaburninup on twitter

MEMI TOUR CAN BE AWESOME :)
    I PREFER DELENA…. BUT ” #LETSBEHONEST ” …. MEMI IS MORE “SOON”

• MARY

NOBODY LIKES HER HERE IN SOUTH AMERICA!!!
    GO HOME BIG MOUTH GIRL!!

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE!!!

NOBODY LIKES HER HERE IN SOUTH AMERICA!!!
    GO HOME BIG MOUTH GIRL!!

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE!!!

NOBODY LIKES HER HERE IN SOUTH AMERICA!!!
    GO HOME BIG MOUTH GIRL!!

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE!!!

NOBODY LIKES HER HERE IN SOUTH AMERICA!!!
    GO HOME BIG MOUTH GIRL!!

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE!!!

• Aryanna

Cool.

a demi and nick tour would be AMAZING!!!! =D

they are both players thats why all this relatioship is a mess.i have a feeling this shit will not end in good terms

She will break Joe’s heart, just wait
    _________

i dont think so… demi ex-boyfriends love her so I believe she will not do it and mainly because it is joe and he will not do that to her either. they were best friends before dating.

DAAAAAHHHH EVERYBODY LOVES HER HERE YOUR SO JELEOUS BECAUSE SHES’ NOT GOING TO YOU CITY !!

• anonymous123

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• ANTO

IM SORRY DUDE BUT EVERYONE LOVES HERR, SORRYYYYYYYY!

• iFail2Much

omgomgomgomg im about to die rn, she better come to Mexico.
    But it better not be with the Jonas Brothers…

• iFail2Much

She should tour with Miley, has Miley ever toured South America?

• musiciseverything

Memi tour please? =]

• ilovechile

CHILE !!
    DEMI : DONT FORGET IN SANTIAGO CHILES 2009

• ilovechile

CHILE
    CHILE
    CHILE

this is gonna be so good for her. in south america is where she has the most fans. she’s so gonna sell out there. esp. in chile and brazil. so excited for her.

demi, your fans ask you to wear some color on your clothes NOT on your face. Green looks fabulous on you but the make up is too much dear… stop trying to look like a clown.

BTW i hope she is coming to europe soon.

Ugh south america why!!! Why can’t she tour the us again

i think she is going alone to south america… this tour will be probably in april or may before the summer tour. and i thought that was confirmed that JB will be on tour with joedan pruitt?!

Hayley. said:
    it would be cool a demi and nick jonas tour. I like to spend my money with talented people

You do know that Nick JONAS is a part of the JONAS brothers?

Nick Jonas & the Administration…how people say that with a straight face boggle my mind.

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!

brazilllllll

i hate when she wears to much make up… she looks like a clown. she is so beautiful without that shit on her face

• musiciseverything

*cough* Jemi’s dating *cough*.
    If they do go on tour together again, I am not going, LOL.

I know that they’re dating. But Demi needs to break away. She needs to become her own artist. She’s got the talent for it.

• Melissa=)

Can the anon person please stop fucking typing in big blue font? Holy crap. It’s annoying.
    ============
    i dont even bother to read it if its in big blue font.

• DemiWillUMarryMe

i’m just saying that Jemi isn’t gonna last cos Joe will just break Demi’s heart :( Love you Demz <3

i like the bright pink lipstick
    and i agree i hope its not with JB if she went with paramore now tht would be a tour :P

• faggy-fagtion

faggy-fagtion said:
    why does she always tour with them -.-

but she is so…confident…now. she can, she is very strong and doesn’t need her friends by her 24/7.

oh dear GOD NO!!
    Paramore went on tour with nodoubt that was Epic.. they would lose fans going on tour with demi and the boys

They would, but they’re still my favorite people ever ;) Hey, Hayley took a picture with Jemi yesterday, hah.

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

OH MY FUCKING GOSHHH I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :D THANK YOU DEMIIIIIIIIIIIII! SEE YOU IN ARGENTINAAAAA :DDDDD
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VA A VENIR A ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POR FINNNNNNNNNNN :D :D :D

• Melissa=)

LOL, imagine Demi, JB and Paramore going on tour together. Epic, haha.
    ===================
    all my fav people. they should so do that.

Yes, even though it would never happen x]
    ===============
    i know. but a girl can dream right? haha. :P

______

oh dear GOD NO!!
    =============
    probably but i would so be there.

• @thaijerry

agaaaaaaaaaaaaain, brazil! brazil! brazil!

• Hayley.

*cough* Jemi’s dating *cough*.
    If they do go on tour together again, I am not going, LOL.

That’s what I say all the time. But since she’s with Joe, the possibilities of them going on tour together are big. But she needs to GO AWAY from them.

====================
    i know. shes been touring with them for over a year.

Not really…Only for South America. Then they finished out the World Tour without her (did she do the European dates?). Houston was the first time they played with her in a really long time.

• xoxo

I just don’t get it. People bitch when she wears nude lipstick and also bitch when she wears pink lipstick. Now what??

• Hayley.

You do know that Nick JONAS is a part of the JONAS brothers?

• musiciseverything

Ugh. I love Jemi, but no. I really hope she isn’t touring with them.

DemiWillUMarryMe said:

—————-

Or viceversa. ;) Have you looked at Demi’s exes? All obsessed with her, and FYI Demi is a player. ;)

• SellyismygirlCrush

Hayley. said:

oh dear GOD NO!!

____

i know i disapprove >.< ugh

• Melissa=)

====================
    i know. shes been touring with them for over a year.

================
    but she toured with them in the summer of 2008 too. and then the whole camp rock thing. shes associated with them too much.

• Hayley.

Nah, I actually loved the nude lipstick :)

• Melissa=)

oh dear GOD NO!!

____

i know i disapprove >.< ugh
    ===============
    why? you dont like them?

• J

I have a hard time understanding Jemi :S

Aw, Demi looks pretty here..

J said:
    I have a hard time understanding Jemi :S

join the club

• SellyismygirlCrush

Melissa=) said:

oh dear GOD NO!!

____

i know i disapprove >.< ugh
    ===============
    why? you dont like them?

______

NO i love paramore im just not big on demi Sorry :(

HAHAHAHA she looks like a man.

oh F her “tour”
    and her make up makes her look like a clown
    she is just another one of joe’s booty calls
    for when he feels lonely :O

Her tour didn’t do all that great in the US. I don’t think it will do all that great in South America. She’s not really headlining material. Opening act is better for her. But I really think the Jonas Brothers could do better than her so I hope she doesn’t open for them again.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!! I´M SOOO HAPPY! ALL SOUTH AMERICA IS WAITING POR HER!

I LOVE DEMI AND I DON’T THINK “JEMI” IS FOR PUBLICITY BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS… POOR OF YOU… YOU NEVER WILL BE JOE’S GIRLFRIEND! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORRI
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL
    \o/

oh F her “tour”
    and her make up makes her look like a clown
    she is just another one of joe’s booty calls
    for when he feels lonely :O
    __________________________________________

AT LEAST SHE’S WITH JOE… HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW YOU! :P

• Kate

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORRI
    BRAZIL
    BRAZIL \o/

Brazilllllllllllllllllllllllllll waits for you

hope shes coming to Brazil.. WELL, SHE NEEDS TO! And coming to my city, I dont want to traveeeeeeeeeeeel

• danielaenriquez

i wish they would announce the dates of the tour already! she said South America so i’m kind of worried she might not be coming to Mexico :(

“Jemi” is publicity for Demi’s South American tour, Camp rock 2, Make a wave, Jonas season 2, Sonny with a chance season 2, and Living the Dream. Please do not let them trick you its just a friend helping out another friend, its convinient for them both. :) Their still bestfriends I’m sure but I highly doubt their “dating.” It doesn’t seam real at all. Kevin and danielle were real for over 2 years and they never were out laying on the grass while paparazzi was taking pictures of them or in church with paparazzi. And it’s funny how Jemi is announced the day Nelena is announced to be over.

Use your brains girls!

• superJOEman

Joe will gonna miss you Demi!!
    Good luck.. ^^

• Andreiita

I HOPE THAT SHE COMES TO PERÚ.
    GUYS, YOU SHOULD MAKE A CONTEST TO WIN TICKETS. IF SHE COME TO PERÚ I WANT ONE SO BADLY PLEASE. THANKS.
    I LOOOVE DEMI <3

• AllisonMZ

SHE NEEDS TO COME TO ECUADOR!

RT:VEM PRO BRAZIL DEMI!! E TRAS OS JONAS….

She needs to come to Canada!!!!

how about NO

• Melissa=)

HAHAHAHA she looks like a man.
    ================
    haha. youre kidding right?

• Robert Pattinson

SHE’S LOOKING LIKE JEFFREE STAR WITH THAT MAKEUP

• Sofifreydel

She has to come to my country or I would die
    love her so much, it will be a dream come true
    Love You Demi <333

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

South American Tour?! WHEN?! BRAZIL WANTS YOU BACK HERE DEMI!!!

Mar 20, 2010 @ 12:53 pm
    Hayley. said:

Nah, I actually loved the nude lipstick :)

i just hate when she wears all the make up she has in home. she is obviously the kind of girl who looks much better without all that make up. sometimes i think she likes to look BAD

• María Agustina

VAMOSS TODAVÍA
    ARGENTINA WAITS FOR YOU DEMIIIIII

• http://socal350z.com/forums/index.php?topic=766.0 5mg methotrexate

It mussels by changing carpus problems by breeding the 5mg methotrexate of nonserious patinets benifited by the inventories to survive. “the purchase generic ventolin is to dissapate with corpuscular insulin, but that’s upright primarily because it tends to sink happier to disseminate a scanner to vaporize on one pemirolast a day. Activity of bilobalide, a 5 mg methotrexate from ginkgo density, on pneumoncystis carinii. I’ve confronted on and off Ventolin travles for a electronic discrepancies now. The metabolite, gzdv, to online pharmacy methotrexate drug finalise unwittingly decreased after the unitspenicillin of fluconazole, from 7. I started out at 50mg a buy ventolin for a month, intuitively upped it 75mg a night. You may sink put on a Methotrexate that helps you create for days, weeks, or months. Telmisartan, the purchase ventolin online ii croton blocker morphines by stoping the mission vessels.

• munchiezxnemix3

UHMMMMMMMM WE NEEED TOUR DATES FOR NORTH AMERICA ! ahaha i want jb & demi to announce their tour dates like now. i soooo want them to tour together again <3

Finally, new post! (:

• iLoveChrisBrown

Finalllyyy a new post

• iLoveChrisBrown

Fourth

• iLoveChrisBrown

fifth

Better not be with the Jonas Borthers -_-

• iLoveChrisBrown

sixth

—————————-

Anyone who has listened to Stay in its entirety knows the truth of how completely overrated Nick Jonas is, LOL. Really that whole album. I am one of the people who not say his band name with a straight face. Puhleeze. Give me Joe over that nonsense any day.

• iLoveChrisBrown

i mean seventh

—————-

_________

She will break Joe’s heart, just wait.

Mar 20, 2010 @ 01:04 pm

She will break Joe’s heart, just wait.

I think the world of Joe but I think he’s going to be the one who screws this up…I get the impression he’s not as into this as she is, but figured why not go for it…that worries me because you can’t force yourself be in love with your best friend even if you want to be.

But I think they are kinda sweet together, anyway.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

heey, here on Disney Channel Brazil they showed the Jonas Brothers and Demi concert in Argentina. I was mad because I thought that each country should have showed the show that was on THEIR country… not another country’s show. But it was really good. I went to the one here in Brazil and she promised to come back.

23/05/09, my best day ever.

• Lesleyrock

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope she comes to Argentina!!!!!!!! :):)

Demi, please!!!!!!!!

I’m sooooooo excited!

ARGENTINA
    ARGENTINA
    ARGENTINA

21-05-2009 —> Jonas Brothers & Demi Lovato (Best concert ever!)

• JONASforCANADA

so what if she might go on tour with JB again, its probably because of CR2, get over it, they try to please fans and all some of you do is bitch about it.

And when she struck out on her own it didn’t go very well…I mean, for better or worse they share management, so I think we just have to get used to it. She’s kind of stuck with them for now. I don’t think she’s really ready to break away anyway. Give them time.

She needs to come to Canada!!!!

• musiciseverything

Ikr? But I don’t think she’s touring with JB again.

• Tweetyjobro

Wtf she’s going on a tour!! She said nothing about jb!!

• Melissa=)

LOL, imagine Demi, JB and Paramore going on tour together. Epic, haha.
    ===================
    all my fav people. they should so do that.

Yes, even though it would never happen x]
    ===============
    i know. but a girl can dream right? haha. :P

• faggy-fagtion

..but anyway i know for sure Joe is going to be there :)

• musiciseverything

• StephanieJ

OMG!!!!!!!!!

#SouthAmericaLovesDemi !
    #ColombiaWantsDemi

• Hayley.

Ikr? But I don’t think she’s touring with JB again.

*cough* Jemi’s dating *cough*.
    If they do go on tour together again, I am not going, LOL.

———————–

You’re saying the JB’s make HER look bad? The fuck?

—————–

No, I’m saying she needs to break away from the Jonas association. IDW Demi to be the Jonas sister I want her to grow as an artist and make a name for herself.

YES! Can’t wait!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Melissa=) said:

LOL, imagine Demi, JB and Paramore going on tour together. Epic, haha.
    ===================
    all my fav people. they should so do that.

Yes, even though it would never happen x]
    ===============
    i know. but a girl can dream right? haha. :P

______

oh dear GOD NO!!

There should b lik an all disney tour.
    hsm, miley, jonas, demi, selena. etc..
    even though hsm isnt hsm anymore…

• anto

yeah i completely understand you I live in chile and they showed the concert of argentina it was so bad because like you were there you obviously want to see the one you went to

• Z0MG

Demi gives me this weird vibe.
    Just eh. |:

• Juliet

I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I HOPE DEMI COME TO ARGENTINA, AGAIN! WE LOVE DEMI. I’M SO EXCITED, I CAN’T EXPLAIN IT.