Zac Efron Charlie St. Cloud Movie STILLS

zac-efron-charlie-st-cloud-13

Stills from Zac Efron‘s new film ‘Charlie St. Cloud.’ Credit: CharlieStCloud.

• Pink Elephant

He was filming where I live, he waved back at me. Highlight of my day.

• xRandomHead

He was filming where I live, he waved back at me. Highlight of my day.

Wow, really?

Loveee the book!
    can’t wait to see it!

• MEMI HEYY

sorry for changing the subject but in the last song does ronnie vist her dad for 2 SUMMERS or not cuz in chapter 30 i think it goes back to wat had happened to him right it was a flashback right??????????? NEED HELP

• JonasGirl007

No one mourns the wicked!

i loooovve the colour of his eyes lol, they’re like an electric blue!! :P

• Pink Elephant

xRandomHead said:

He was filming where I live, he waved back at me. Highlight of my day.

Wow, really?
    ______

Yee, he was filming in Steveston and there was a whole bunch of teenies waiting for him to meet him and stuff and they were everywhere, me and my friend, we saw this car coming our way to turn around the corner. I’m like “I will laugh if that’s him in the car” and we look closely, IT WAS HIM, my friend was standing there looking like an idiot cause she was like “OMG OMG OMG” so I was like “kay.. *waves*” and yeah, he waved back and smiled. ALL THE GIRLS FIND OUT HE’S IN THE CAR, AND THEY START CHASING HIM, we booked it out of there.

• JonasGirl007

====
    That’s so awesome!

He Is Soooooo HoTT!

RoseL said:

Someone said:

Chelsea-Rose said:

I don’t know much about this movie. If I like it, I’ll see it :)

But 17 Again will always be my favourite Zac movie.
    When he told Scarlet how he really felt in the courtroom, I cried. So beautiful.
    _
    My favourite line is when he said he has been in love with the same girl since 17.

i didnt watch that film yet….i think that now i want to see it!
    _
    you will like it specially when he stood up and talked about no sex before marriage. snore!

Someone said:

Chelsea-Rose said:

I don’t know much about this movie. If I like it, I’ll see it :)

But 17 Again will always be my favourite Zac movie.
    _

i didnt watch that film yet….i think that now i want to see it!
    _
    don’t forget to check him out in me&orson welles too. :)

• - Blair Waldorf -

I don’t know much about this movie. If I like it, I’ll see it :)

But 17 Again will always be my favourite Zac movie.

Aw, I loved that part.

• oxoemmaoxo

coo.l

• RoseL

im bored….
    whats up in OU?

so HOT D:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

(: Love him

• Daniela

so handsome

I can’t wait for this movie! The book is great, so I was going to see it any way. But when I heard that Zac was going to play Charlie, it just made me want to see it even more!!! I love Zac. He is the most amazingly perfect person on this entire planet. :) <3

• superJOEman
  • Anonymous :)

never noticed but he actually looks pretty good.

• mrs_nicole_bieber

I cant believe I used to be obsessed with him. Of course hes still good looking but hes getting old.

• xRandomHead

He is so freaking hot :D

• - Blair Waldorf -

He always seems to choose the right roles to play.

• lalalalea

he looks great :)

I am so excited about this movie. Go Zac! You were great in Me&Orson Welles too.

• Chelsea-Rose

I don’t know much about this movie. If I like it, I’ll see it :)

But 17 Again will always be my favourite Zac movie.

• JonasGirl007

loverly.

• Someone

Chelsea-Rose said:

I don’t know much about this movie. If I like it, I’ll see it :)

But 17 Again will always be my favourite Zac movie.
    _

Chelsea-Rose said:

I don’t know much about this movie. If I like it, I’ll see it :)

But 17 Again will always be my favourite Zac movie.
    _
    it was so funny when he was slapped again and again! haha

• RoseL

Someone said:

Chelsea-Rose said:

I don’t know much about this movie. If I like it, I’ll see it :)

But 17 Again will always be my favourite Zac movie.
    _

i didnt watch that film yet….i think that now i want to see it!