Nick Jonas BOWLING BABE

ltd2
nick-jonas-bowling-babe-3

From Anahi: I met Nick Jonas, Big Rob, Frankie, Maya and her friend bowling today in LA! I always go there so I ran into them for the second time. They are always soo sweet! Does Nick always win since he goes there so often? Sarah M was also there!

• mileyluver15

stori39 said:

this sounds and rude.. but am i the only one who thinks 90% of JB fans are ugly? :l

—————————————

Very and rude. Maybe if I ever get to meet them I’ll send the picture to OceanUp so I can prove u wrong. ^_^

that is really rude…im pretty sure its more like 50% but i do think more of the ugly ones are the ones that post things to oceanup…just sayin

• KeepTheFaith

I want a sparkley headband.

• itsmeeeexx

Nick is SO cute (:

Hello Nick!

• lili

but what is happened with selena?? someone knows???

• itsmeeeexx

this sounds bitchy and rude.. but am i the only one who thinks 90% of JB fans are ugly? :l

• jonasluver33

heyyy dats meee! ahhh yess he does he usually plays for a couple games! hes really good! he was helpin maya with her throwing skillz! im jelous of him hes reallly gooood(:

joes always to horny :P always wanting to hump his brothers instead.

poor nick he gets tuched by joe in the night. :(

Stalker Sarah was also there….

• _Tiger_

what bwling is that?
    Like some bowling alley in hollywood, my cousin met Selena there last week.

nick has to lick his own dick

• jonasluver333

i got it at hottopic! go get one(:

• _Tiger_

itsmeeeexx said:
    Use the term, “Not attractive to your eyes”.

• _Tiger_

Breaking bad!!!!!

• _Tiger_

• stori39

—————————————

Very bitcy and rude. Maybe if I ever get to meet them I’ll send the picture to OceanUp so I can prove u wrong. ^_^

• KeepTheFaith

joes always to horny :P always wanting to hump his brothers instead.

poor nick he gets tuched by joe in the night. :(

Poor us, having to read all the stupid comments that you’re posting. :(

• _Tiger_

Nick could have thought she was the sexiest girl he has ever seen.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• itsmeeeexx

_Tiger_ said:

Nick could have thought she was the sexiest girl he has ever seen.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

true. I didnt meant to be rude though.

• Colleen

Aww..Nick’s Bowling!! He goes alot! Love the Jonas brothers <3

• TheMrs.NickJayy

Nick jonas is just sooooo UH-MAZING PEOPLE HATE ON HIM BCUZ THEY’RE NOT TALENTED! Nick is getting Older & HOTTER!!!

• jonasluver333

thanx! u atleast make people feeel better! i dont usually look like dat i look better but i really didnt feel like getin ready! if u have a myspace or sumthin add me myspace.com/urlilshawty4eva or facebook me anahi torossian ur really nice(:

• peacelovehearts

This is going to sound even more bitchy and rude.. But is that you in your profile picture? Because you kind of look like a cross between an exotic bird & Precious on a diet.

No offense ;)

• itsmeeeexx

im NOT saying this girl on the picture is UGLY. i wasnt saying that.

• itsmeeeexx

No offense ;)

Hun, its two people kissing. hahaha fail.

===============
    OLDER AND HOTTER..??
    YAH IF YOU LIKE LITLLE KIDS.
    WHAT A LOSEEEEEERRR!!

• _Tiger_

itsmeeeexx said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Nick could have thought she was the sexiest girl he has ever seen.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

true. I didnt meant to be rude though.
    I know, its okay. And I get you. Some fans are not the prettiest girls that we’ve ever seen.

• peacelovehearts

Mar 21, 2010 @ 11:41 pm
    itsmeeeexx said:

No offense ;)

Hun, its two people kissing. hahaha fail.
    ohhh nooo not you ((:

the other bitch who replied to your comment :P

• itsmeeeexx

ohhh nooo not you ((:

the other bitch who replied to your comment :P

aww omg im so sorry for being rude! hahahaha <33

• itsmeeeexx

Nick could have thought she was the sexiest girl he has ever seen.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

true. I didnt meant to be rude though.

thanks for not judging my comment :)

• Jonasluver333

Ahh yess dats me! Noo offence taken at all cause ur da first person to tell me dat ur funny(: oh and I kinda told dat one girl to add me not u! Soo ya thanx sweety

• peacelovehearts

^ FASHION DISASTER RIGHT THERE….

NICK LOOKS GOOD THOUGH ;)

• platanofrito

OH HOT DAYUM THIS IS MA JAM

• Anonymous25

I want new pics of Jemi but nothing about them together…Im going to start to believe that is all for PR stunt :( …. but for what???

• Jonasluver333

it’s ok if ur bad alot of people r bad at first! It’s a hard sport(: but nicks gooood!

• !!

hey! I no this isn’t about Nick but if you like harry Potter could you please watch this video? My friend worked really hard on it and it was her first vid! Sorry!

OMG SELENA GOMEZ FOLLOWED FAN !!!!

• peacelovehearts

Mar 22, 2010 @ 12:18 am
    Peacelove whatever ur a real bitch. I just want you to know

I’m quite aware.. But thanks for your concern ((:

was this tonight?

Sorry but Nick is a loser. all he does is bowling,golfing,bowling,golfing wow he’s so exciting

• nikole13

atleast he doesnt go on OU like you.

Where In LA is the bowling alley? Like what part?

• disney_girl

Hort

• Jonasluver333

Wait r u talkin to me? I thought u saw my myspace or facebook pic nd said I loook like precious on a diet! I thought u meant me! Sorry if u didn’t just nvm wat I put! I’m confused too sorry

what did you tell nick? and what did you tell maya?

• jimmy choo shoes

Once upon a time, two women created the cutest velour hoodies and matching drawstring pants. The line was called jimmy shoes and every starlet in Tinseltown had to have one. Soon after, so did the rest of the world. Now the once little brand has blossomed into a fashion empire, complete with clothing, jimmy choo, jewelry, handbags, and most recently, fragrance.

• jimmy choo shoes

Anybody can tell me where i can buy the best and the cheapest shoes ?I have to tell him that is jimmy choo ,it will be your right choice.

• _Tiger_

leLIVREinterdit said:
    always bowling….
    doesn’t he have any other hobbies?
    Yes. golf.
    Golf can bite my butt.

• Jonasluver333

Ohh I am so sorry I thought it was for me! I get all defensive! Sorry. Well nvm me then(:

• silver_n

Nick is so cute…its sunny ou called him a babe.. :P

• silver_n

umm..i meant funny*

• itsmeeeexx

this post is awkward.

• GimminyCrickets7

Jeeze he always goes to PINZ..I’m guessing that’s pinz? ANyway…thats cool that you got to meet him.
    Now I wanna go bowl, I’m pretty beast at bowling. It’s the only sport I can accomplish.

• Jonas333

I told nick ohh I see u come here alot too he goes ya nothin else to do. I go wow u bowl alot nd he says ya a lil too much! And me and maya were talkin about how bad we r at bowling and how nick is really good(:

• disney_girl

I love my new icon :)

I love my new icon :)

_____
    i love the fact you love your icon :)

i suck at bowling too! :(

Peacelove whatever ur a real bitch. I just want you to know

Peacelove whatever ur a real bitch. I just want you to know

oh nick you pussy eater

• mileyluver15

if i lived in califorina just let me tell u i could of easily met ashley,miley,zac,vanessa,the jonas brothers and demi lovato ughh i just wish i lived theere

• Roro xox

same here :)

mileyluver15 said:
    _____
    Oh believe me, I live in LA right now, and let me tell YOU, it’s not too easy hun. I’ve met the Jonas Brothers before, but it was thru a mutual friend (they were awesome btw). Other than that, I’ve never met/seen in person any of the ppl listed above. Which sucks knowing that you live in the same city as them and they’re practically a world away :\

he looks like he sucks hi brothers dicks ??? :/

SMH at Maya’s outfit.

————————
    What’s wrong with doing things you love to do a lot?
    I dont find anything wrong with him going to the same places. It’s his way of having fun. Leave him alone.

very cute

DEMIIII IS WAYYYYY TOO HAPPY LATELY

————————-
    I know! and its getting annoying. It’s great that your happy but do you gotta keep tweeting ” Im soo happy” Im soo blessed” yeah we got it the first time you said it. tweet something else. That’s basically what she tweets about all the time. I love her but geez stop rubbing it in our facing we know that your dating joe jonas and that you have an awesome life.
    Sorry rant over. Needed to get it out of my system.

what bwling is that?

Miley Cyrus is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo! BIG BUZZ:)

Miley Cyrus on Good Morning America. (VIDEO) http://bit.ly/a2NkVq

jesus they fans almost knock her down that the buzz on someone who was there.

and she looks hot and sexy.

• KeepTheFaith

Nick, you are so adorable. :)

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Totally offtopic but I love my OceanUp site… AHHH<3

• CharzGirl99

WOW 3rd hehehe

Ohhh she sexy she looks like a freaking model. Did she get taller? I know she has heels but she never look this tall with heels that skirt definately look fantastic on her.

WHy is Selena following a whole bunch of fans? 0_o

Is that an appropriate shirt Miley? -_-

hes never ganna get any

Is that an appropriate shirt Miley? -_-
    I know right I love her shirt! she look so beautiful were does she get this unique items? I can’t find them.

LOL. Nick woke up early to see Miley in GMA??? Probabbly not…lol. But its a nice thought.

WHy is Selena following a whole bunch of fans? 0_o
    Because she a moron and she don’t want the media to notice she stop following nick jonas, and he dumped her again.

Is that an appropriate shirt Miley? -_-
    _________
    That shirt is a bit inappropriate. You can see her bra.

Is that an appropriate shirt Miley?
    She going to turn 18 and her shirt and outfit look high fashion and she look hot and sexy. Yeap her shirt is appropriate what now you don’t like elegant outfit?

Is that an appropriate shirt Miley? -_-
    _________
    That shirt is a bit inappropriate. You can see her bra
    she looks fine don’t worry is not you move on and is the light of the cameras, move on she look elegant.

WHy is Selena following a whole bunch of fans? 0_o

Aw. Dont say that, IDK she has an evil agenda. Maybe she is been spending too much time with the beaver. lol.

Is that an appropriate shirt Miley?
    _____
    LOL. For me she looks like she was at a party got drunk fell asleep on a couch and just woke up. That is not elegant at all. This is elegant: http://twilightdisney.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/demi-lovato-gma-nyc.jpg

Haters,STFU.
    Miley looked amazing today!

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Bowling and golfing. Nick you’re one exciting child huh!

• Angie

I’m here to defend Nick. What do you want him to do? Go to clubs every night and get drunk while screwing anything that moves? If he did, a lot of you would call him a whore or worse. So let him have fun whaetever he does. As long as he’s not wasting his life partying to death ala Lindsay.

Selena is following NeeLeeNuh.
    Ahahahahaha that’s funny. Sorry.

__________
    Chill….

This looks like an elegant coat

and yes miley does look elegant look at the video.

This looks like an elegant coat

and yes miley does look elegant look at the video.

u mean she looked elegant today or in the thanksgiving parade?

Is that an appropriate shirt Miley?
    _____

That’s an effin coat and miley does look more elegant than her in coats look at this one look better than that one.

This looks like an elegant coat

and go look at miley interview in 2007 with jb as well gorgeous coat as well.

Miley interview she looks very elegant

Miley Cyrus on Good Morning America. (VIDEO) http://bit.ly/a2NkVq

you can see she look elegant and her shirt look amazing.you all know she looks hot don’t even try to denied anyone with fashion sense know she looks good.

This looks like an elegant coat

and yes miley does look elegant look at the video.

u mean she looked elegant today or in the thanksgiving parade?
    In both. I was referring to a girl who put a picture of demi in a coat hahaha.. I said miley coat looks more elegant when we are talking about how hot she look in today show.
    she looks very elegant in both.

she is wearing candy…and yet she likes the jonas brothers….??? a raver liking the jonas brothers….hhhmmmm….strange world….

Nick is always working hard, much harder than even his brothers it would seem. Kevin’s with his wife. Joe’s having roomie dinners, hanging out with his trainer, getting publicity with Demi and her not so great friends. Nick is in the studio or on set all the time. It’s nice that he can hang out and bowl each week. He can play golf, and he went to Dodger spring training in AZ. He’s athletic and you can tell. At least he doesn’t pay some personal trainer thousands of dollars to run around with him. He just does sports and looks good. Much better than partying and drinking. And he looks so cute too. Can’t beat that.

Miley Cyrus is #1 Trending on YAHOO right now!

justinbieber Been chillin backstage with Miley Cyrus at THE VIEW. She is an absolute sweetheart

I hear the GMA audience nearly almost killed Miley. Okay maybe not but I heard tha they mobbed her big time.

Why did I find that funny?

• nikole13

he never insulted her! these stupid comments about him being bipolar & having insulted her are getting really annoying. i’m not even a beiber fan but it’s so irritating

• yeahyeahyeah

I swear if I see one more picture of Stalker Sarah with a celebrity I’m gonna cut someone. Does she realize that she has like 20 different pictures of herself with the Jonas Brothers? That’s enough, dear.

Wow. That might be the first non douche-like thing he’s said.

Why did I find that funny?
    ____

Because he’s bipolar :D

Stop talking Blah Blah Blah!

Justin wants everyone to think he is so wonderful. I’m sure Miley appreciates that you’ve approved of her. Haha

And Nick looks so cute in the bowling picture.

• leLIVREinterdit

always bowling….
    doesn’t he have any other hobbies?

leLIVREinterdit said:
    always bowling….
    doesn’t he have any other hobbies?
    Yes. golf.

nick j is off the da chain

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Mar 21, 2010 @ 11:45 pm
    Jonasluver333 said:
    WTF? I didn’t add you?
    & you dont even have a picture?….

I’m confuseddd…

• itsmeeeexx

hahahahahahahahahahahahha wtf? some people are so weird.

• peacelovehearts

In case anyone missed it…
    That comment was meant for “STORI39″

the only one who could pass for precious’ love child.

• _Tiger_

itsmeeeexx said:
    Nick could have thought she was the sexiest girl he has ever seen.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

true. I didnt meant to be rude though.

thanks for not judging my comment :)
    Haha, your welcome. I don’t judge.

• mayaMONSTER

mmm, this girl reminded me. I REALLY need to make me some kandi. orrrr, someone else could od it for me?!?!?
    ;D

twitter.com/maya_MOSNTER
    formspring.me/mayaMONSTER

peacelovehearts said:

—————
    You are some piece of work!

Can you feel ANYTHING without having a heart?

I mean you’re not peaceful,or loving and we already know you have no heart!

Just wondering?

• _Tiger_

mayaMONSTER said:
    ;D

twitter.com/maya_MOSNTER
    formspring.me/mayaMONSTER
    I threw mine away. It gets old after like 2 months.

DEMIIII IS WAYYYYY TOO HAPPY LATELY