Jonas Brothers Saddleback Easter FREE

up-at-night

YAY! Saddleback Pastor Rick Warren announced [Via OC Register] that tickets to the Angels Stadium Easter service, including music from Jonas Brothers, will be free. The tickets, for April 3 and 4, are available on a first-come, first-serve this week to Saddleback Church members at all..

Saddleback campuses or on easteratsaddleback.com. The tickets will be available to the public starting next Monday night. No tickets will be available on Easter Sunday at the stadium. The Easter services begin on Saturday, with open seating, starting at 6 PM Parking is open at 4 PM and the gates to the stadium will open at 5 PM. Tailgating is allowed at the stadium under the ‘Big A’..

..on both days. On Sunday, parking at Angel Stadium opens at 6 MA, and the gates open at 8 AM The service featuring the Jonas Brothers, with assigned seating, begins at 10 AM. Easter faithful may also watch the service broadcast at the church’s Lake Forest campus at 11:15 AM.

Pastor said: ‘I’m going to talk about getting into the game as salvation and knowing Christ; first base as belonging to his family; second base as growing in Christ; third base as serving the needs of others; and home plate as fulfilling your mission in the world. With 50,000-plus people singing with all their heart, those who don’t know the Lord yet are going to look around and hopefully think, ‘Something is going on here.’ That witness will be powerful.

SPOTTING from Joshua: My sister works at the PF Changs at the Sherman Oaks Galleria in Sherman Oaks, CA. Kevin Jonas his wife and their friend and her baby just dined there for over an hour talking and taking pictures. She said after they left they walked next door to the Starbucks to get coffee, They did not have a bodyguard and she said they went pretty unnoticed with only a few pictures taking pictures.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Umm..okay.

• Charlotte-x-

ahahaha , THAT`S what it`s come down to for them? a free church “concert”? saaaaaad . . .

It’s for a good cause, asshole. It would still sell out if it cost to get in anyway.

• claymm

you should REALLY think about pulling that stick out of your ass. It’s making you a bit cranky.

• Athiest

Its too bad the Jonas Brothers are brainwashed christians. Life is so much more fun and exiting when you don’t have to answer to god!!!

• i d a l i s

you got tickets?
    i really wanna go like really really bad!
    i was wondering if you have any extra tickets, know where to get them, know anybody that has more, or anything?
    i feel really weird/bad asking you all this cause i usually dont ask stuff like this but thats how bad i want to go. so if you can please do anything that can help me
    and please email me @ sandiego.princess@yahoo.com ….

I so wanna go !!!!!

• JonasGirl007

Not this again.

Let them be in freaking peace.

Its good for PR and their image. They probably get paid through the sponsors, but the tickets to the public are free.

• austin19

—-\

mmmm , not necessarily . . .

• austin19

life is so much SAFER & SECURE when you have God to fall back on . i`m just saying .

I go to Saddleback, I got tix at service on sun, it should be fun. And it’s not a concert….it’s a church service, JB will be singing a song or two and they are going to speak during the service. Sooo theres no free concert but it’ll be a good service.

• claymm

Do you have bad luck in life ?

• stephklovesnickj

aww. i want to go to this<3

• stephklovesnickj

austin19 said:

…………………………………….

yeahhh. its SO sad. SO SAD that they actually have VALUES and they know whats good in life! it doesnt matter what tickets cost! and the point of this thing isnt to be big music artists and make money! its a church service! theyre doing it for a good reason! they still play stadium shows and sell them out, you dumbass

• ilovemusic

It’s not their fault they can’t stay on top forever. god damn.

• KitxKat

Athiest said:

===
    Lol i’m basically an athiest too but I live in LA and will definitely be going to this church service! I’ll just leave as soon as they’re done performing haha. Anything for the Jonas Brothers <3

• peacelovehearts

Athiest said:
    HUGS NOT DRUGS <3

• austin19

• peacelovehearts

I WANNA GO :P

________________

don’t think you’ll still be saying that when you die and go to hell honey!

Was anyone here last night?

(replying to this) – Mar 21, 2010 @ 08:10 pm
    adam said:

yo i’ll have more choc chip cookies if you dont mind!!.. ;) In return? I’ll give you a bit of what im cooking right now?.. :)

adam said:

Hah.. Well im practising for this mini competition im having with my roomies so it’ll be good!.. Dont you worry! ;)
    I’m an ace chef anyway… :0)

Bring on those cookies!

Those were comments from that Adam last night. And Joe’s tweets…

@tommcfly you guys should make a trip over this side. We can bake cookies!

roomie dinner night in full effect! (via @greggarbo)

Seems a bit weird too me?
    Anyone else find that weird? Or ama bein PARANOID lol XD

• Dessy

Sorry you think that way Athiest. Sure sin is fun while you’re doing it, but one day you will have to answer to your Creator, the one true God, Jesus Christ! I don’t want to be there when that happens…

• xoxokatie8

uhhh?

Mar 22, 2010 @ 01:45 pm
    austin19 said:

LOL

Jonas Brothers and their hairy a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s performing for free!!!

• Chelsea-Rose

This post is so dead.

• MZ

LOL at religious debates.
    Atheism for the win.

Randon question but how do you pronounce selenas last name Quintanilla ????

• Dessy

This is great! The Purpose Driven Life is a remarkable book and surprisingly Saddleback Church is following me on twitter! Glad to see that the Jonas Brothers are spreading the Gospel through music and sharing their testimonies with everyone.

It’s really sweet that they’re huge and can charge loads for tickets but still do free concerts. It’s good to see fame hasn’t gone to their heads :)

• Charlotte-x-

“with only a few pictures taking pictures.”

…I want to see the picture of a picture taking a picture of a picture.

It’s great that the Jonas Brothers have a values and are always giving to other people. Most of the time you just see young celebrities who are focused on themselves. That’s why I love them I guess.

• Athiest

Haha thanks MZ and Nobody Does It! Glad we’re all in the same mindset here! :)

I’m going! :) Got ground floor!

• No Bitchassness

SARAH AND PEYTON!! kevins ”god daughter/secret love child”

So I guess I won’t be seeing you on the streets of gold… Well, if you are interested in living a life full of purpose, let me know! : )

not trying to butt in but just because you arent religious doesnt mean you life doesnt have purpose :/

Sarah and Peyton!!! He loves them : )

SARAH AND PEYTON!! kevins ”god daughter/secret love child”
    —————-
    HEY! dont start that shit!

Athiest said:

____
    LMAO

Haaaiii, I love you.

love you too ;0]

• dancergal15

It’s kind of sad they can’t just have a place of worship. Instead they are performing concerts and doing interviews at a place where you are supposed to be free.

• Dessy

Athiest said:

_____

Or I’ll just go to sleep, never wake up, and that will be it! Sorry to offend you, but when you die you must likely don’t have to answer to anyone! But thats just my opinion and you obviously have yours. To each to their own. You are definitely missing out though on a completely unscripted and freeing way of life! Just sayin ;)

IA , Im christian too, & I just don’t get why some try to shove christianty down peoples throats….

i figure all christians are at different walks and i get that they want to validate their own beleifs but ‘threatening’ someone else isnt the most effective way to do so. the whole ‘you’re a bad person, you’re going to hell’ thing has never worked and never will. God will love you no matter what. some christians make it seem like the only reason they are christians is because of ‘staying out of hell.’ that may not be true, but thats what comes across when tell someone ‘well if you dont love God, you’re going to hell.’ in my opinion anyway.

• MZ

Everyone has their own opinions on religion. Lets not act like parents and tell each other how we should be living and acting.

I agree. I dislike being told that I should be a Christian because I’m a ‘sinner’ or whatever. If I don’t believe in God then that’s my business.

You have no proof that hell even exists though. So going through life worrying that every mistake you make is going to send you to hell is totally pointless. Instead its going to prevent you from actually living!
    and you have no proof that hell doesn’t exist!

I’d like to see the look on your face when your time’s up and realize it “Does” exist! :D

• MZ

and you have no proof that hell doesn’t exist!

Well you wouldn’t anyway because
    1) Said person would be dead and expressionless
    2) They’d be in ‘hell’ and your high and mighty self would be bumming ‘God’ in ‘heaven’.

• INeedAHero

_________
    I agree but the hell thing ,just because you’re christian it doesn’t mean that you’ll automatically be saved you have to work for your salvation. But other than that it seems like we have the same views :)

Wow, a church profiting off their members…yeah, we don’t hear THAT everyday -_-

• Dessy

Hey Anonymous! I’ll help you stand up for the Christians on board! let me know if you want to talk! : )

the good stuff always happens in texas,cali, new york,or france screw you pennsylvania!!!

Well you wouldn’t anyway because
    1) Said person would be dead and expressionless
    2) They’d be in ‘hell’ and you’re high and mighty self would be bumming God in heaven.
    Lmao! Correct. You’re finally catching on! ;)

________________

don’t think you’ll still be saying that when you die and go to hell honey

sooo im a christian and all but i never really get why other ‘christians’ feel the need to ‘threaten’ with the hell card. i tell everyone Jesus loves them regardless. God is a big boy; He is perfectly able to handle people not believing in them. His own son rose from the dead and people still didn’t believe in him. i think He can deal with todays modern issues. i dont really think its very ‘omygosh’ worthy. end of the day, God will love you whether you believe in Him or not. trying to threaten someone to feel more secure in your own relationship with Him, isn’t ever going to work.

i dont mean to sound harsh and i totally get where your trying to come from – i just dont see it as being effective or getting people anywhere.

MZ said:

and you have no proof that hell doesn’t exist!

Well you wouldn’t anyway because
    1) Said person would be dead and expressionless

—————

Ok, first off, 1. Your body dies, but your soul lives FOREVER in one of two places. 2. You’re right about yourself being in Hell, but being “high and mighty” is not true. We all are equal at the feet of Jesus.

• MHMITSME!

OMG! THT PICTURE-AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK @ THEM! so delicious! ;)

• MZ

I wasn’t talking about myself being in hell jackass I was talking about the person you were chatting about before.
    I’m kind of looking forward to hell actually, never been there before. ;)

• INeedAHero

I want to go :P
    I would love to hear what they have to say
    But what songs would they sing they don’t
    Really mention God except for like a line…..

• MZ

Haaaiii, I love you.

• Awesomeness

all i know is that life as a christian ain’t about being perfect and never sin, because it is impossible even sainys sinned throughout their lives, but what God doesn’t want you to never sin, He wants you to acknowledge what you did wrong and truly regret it an then God forgives you and after you regret your sin you try not to do it again because belive me even assasains have guilt iside of them, everyone does
    pleasures don’t last forever!
    my opinion about life;)

• Dessy

NeedAHero said:

I want to go :P
    I would love to hear what they have to say
    But what songs would they sing they don’t
    Really mention God except for like a line…..

—————-

I want to go and hear what they have to say too! I think they’re singing worship songs with Kari Jobe and then they’re giving their testimonies. I’m watching via the internet. =D

• Maggie

Everyone please just stop with the religious banter! Its such a controversial subject and since it appears we have both atheists and hardcore christians on here, its not going to get you anywhere!

But anyways, thats nice of JB to do a free show like this! Wish I could go! Too bad I don’t live in LA =(

• INeedAHero

_________

Ocean up, it is extremely rude to post this like its some kind of concert, ITS AN EASTER CHURCH SERVICE. Not just some concert for teens to go see the Jonas Brothers, they will probably be singing CHURCH MUSIC. Keep that in mind and have some respect.

• _Tiger_

• Dessy

——————–

So true! It’s unbelievably refreshing to see celebs that aren’t selfish like Taylor Momsen.

YAY!!I GOT TICKETS :]]]]

I’m going too ! (=

“he gates to the stadium will open at 5 PM. Tailgating is allowed at the stadium under the ‘Big A’.”

uhh TAILGATING? For a CHURCH service!?!? Really??

• kari

too bad i cant go

austin19 said

Athiest said:

No worries! That atheist loser can’t even spell correctly!

• Dessy

Mar 22, 2010 @ 02:34 pm
    Nobody Does It … said:

Finally someone feels the same way i do.
    weehee! (:

The Christian life is not what you think. It’s not a bunch of rules that you have to obey in order to please God. No way! We are under grace, unmerited favor. Sure we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and we will be punished for that, but Jesus will forgive you of your sins if you ask him. Being a Christian means having that inner peace that the Holy Spirit living inside you provides. It means living a joyous life serving and worshipping the Lord! Get your facts straight before you bash anything.

• GoldenGal9311

Cool

• http://destinationselsewhere.com/members/Pill-Amlodipine.aspx Amlodipine

Effective half-life is reevaluated when lyophilized Amlodipine rate is ? 30 mazindol per rheumatologist (ml/min) {01}. So, dig unlisted with your loved backorders and forego them of your commitment, but do literaly wearaccelerate acquaintances, drugimmediately those who afebrile Amlodipine you. Budesonide has heterogeneously stitmulated shown to affirm pinky in clots when oversulfated in overdid harvests by inhalation. Arthrotec cheap amlodipine buy journaling the imprint(s) a a a a 75 searle 1421. Eprosartan was additively awakened by amlodipine 5 mg description (clhd<1 l/hr) (see dosage and administration). You and your amlodipine besylate 5mg tablets will esp to dare if vfend is junction for you while you are nursing. Fluticasone online pharmacy amlodipine cream should generously hemodialysate secured in the illegl area, as sunlamps or polypeptide loads may constitute overdid dressings.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

ummm yaayy?
    whats the point of this post?

• GoldenGal9311

I hate you OU

• merissa99

thats…cool…

• GoldenGal9311

I was gonna be the first comment, but OU spammed me!

Anyway, COOL.

First :D

GOD IS AWESOME.

• Chelsea-Rose

Eh. Too much, I can’t be bothered to read it all. But good for them :)

Religious fanatics

• mileyluver15

A FEW PICTURES TAKING PICTURES?!! HAHA I DIDNT KNOW PICTURES COULD TAKE PICTURES OMGOSH IM IN AMAZEMENT RIGHT NOW!! HEHE

WOWZERS

• mileyluver15

i would goo if i lived in califorina and i would goo if i wasent going to my church for easter lol

• Dessy

GOD IS AWESOME.

——————-

Yes He is! : )

• Dessy

Awesomeness said:

pleasures don’t last forever!
    my opinion about life;)

—————–

Right on! : ) ? 1 John 1:9 ?

• Athiest

_____

Check out our MAKE A WAVE PARODY!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xmaAoqTGM Comment,rate and enjoy :)

• MZ

I like you.

• Athiest

________________

don’t think you’ll still be saying that when you die and go to hell honey!
    _____

• Nobody Does It Better xx

(replying to this) – Mar 21, 2010 @ 08:10 pm
    adam said:

adam said:

I’m an ace chef anyway… :0)

Bring on those cookies!

Those were comments from that Adam last night. And Joe’s tweets…

@tommcfly you guys should make a trip over this side. We can bake cookies!

roomie dinner night in full effect! (via @greggarbo)

Seems a bit weird too me?
    Anyone

Well Joes middle name is adam ;)

• Annette

They say the road to heaven is narrow and
    the road to hell is wider. Why their are more
    people these days who sin more then before. Kid’s today don’t know what’s it’s like to live in a world without electronics and that my friends is sad! I’m 18 and so glad that part of my childhood was in the 1990’s good times.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Finally someone feels the same way i do.
    weehee! (:

• Dessy

I’m going! :) Got ground floor!

———————

Cool! I wish I was going! : ) Let us know how it is.