Justin Bieber BET STUDIOS STUD

justin-bieber-bet-stud-5

Justin Bieber leaving BET headquarters in New York City today. Photos: Fame.

• friiedpickles

Thank you. The “fetus” thing is annoying.

stfu with the fetus comments. do you realize how ridiculous you look when you say that. that doesnt even make any sense. but anyways he is way too adorable.

We look ridiculous? You can see us when were on the computer?
    ——————–
    hahahaha ikr???

• Timber518

well you got my point. i mean calling him a fetus doesnt make any sense. hes what 16. its not even funny. it was funny when you guys first started saying it but now its just getting annoying and old.

That’s exactly how I feel.

• mileyluver15

okay hes cute but id never make out with him thats like making out with a baby.

• mileyluver15

I didnt know he was black…
    lol

omgosh the last song trailer is on my tv now.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

okay hes cute but id never make out with him thats like making out with a baby.
    ___
    i now his is so little

now everyone is going to wear that. the fetus wears, the crowd wears. YOU ADORABLE FETUS! :D just because of you i don’t take the after chuchuckicki pil! :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Fetus…

i can only see him as my little brother. YOU ADORABLE FETUS =]

Aww, he’s adorable.

he’s black?

awww i love him <333
    i don’t get why people call him a fetus.
    A LOT of 15-16 boys are about his size at my school
    and no one goes “FETUS!!!!”
    its kinda immature…. people come in all shapes and sizes.
    hahaha i’m so deep. (:

he’s african-canadian?

• emma13

he’s black?

• StarLightSTARbright

emma13 said:

We look ridiculous? You can see us when were on the computer?

Hey, everyone needs to listen to I’m Awesome by spose. It’s such a funny song. (: hahah i’m advertising on oceanUP.

we call him fetus because he is little. Not because he is reallya fetus…d o y o u u n d e r s t a n d ? FETUS!

HES BLACK?? LOL

• StarLightSTARbright

GoldenGal9311 said:

Haha, this was the first Justin Bieber post on OU.

Sep 2, 2009 @ 04:11 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I have no idea who this little boy is.

Can someone fill me in?

LMAO. I wish it was still like that!

• emma13

We look ridiculous? You can see us when were on the computer?

• mileyluver15

I love people who dont know who justin bieber is he became famous wayy to fast i remember wen i was like the only one who knew who he was that was in july. wow id kill for thoes days to come because now its all justin this justin that and u kno wat im getting sick of it and hes always the trending topic on twitter!!! what the hay???

he’s black?
    your a blind troll desperate for replies.
    sooo.. here you go: no, he’s not.

• msjonas13

lahhhh him

lmao i thought only black people were on BET Xd

• mileyluver15

im sorry but i still dont believe justin bieber is 16 did u see him next to the jonas brothers??!!!

• xCookieMuffin

He looks like hes about to rob a bank =/.

• Doom

I don’t even know what you guys are talking about. O__o

SHAWWWWWWWTY!

• Jason

Jason said:

Shawty. said:

Jason said:

where’s the Joe jonas guy????
    Ew,Joe Jonas is nasty.

———————-

nooooo i’m talking about the guy on here who people think is Joe jonas i want to see him comment so i can prove the perv factor lmao

Adam? You want to prove what LOLOL!

——————————
    the perv factor!!!!!

• allaboutjbieber

oh i love justin
    i know people are going to hate
    that basically comes with becomeing a star.
    have an opinion. i think its fine if u dont like him. just its rude to talk bad about someone.i feel sorry for him miley and the jo bros. but people are rude. nothing new there

• allaboutjbieber

oh i love justin
    i know people are going to hate
    that basically comes with becomeing a star.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ(:
    Ice cream and cake

• GoldenGal9311

Wow, OceanUP is changing. That’s all I can say. I SWEAR I need to leave this site really soon. You people REALLY need to grow the fuck up before you jump on your computers.

• iFail2Much

LOL, yes i do :)
    I love her now.

*Gives you a cookie*
    Welcome to the bright side.

Don’t be mad get GLAD(:

• Timber518

I think there is something really wrong with this Shawty. girl. Just saying.

Give me a break.
    You don’t have to be obbessed with him but show some fucking respect.

I said he’s talented.
    I do respect him as an artist, just…not as a person
    I don’t understand how you hate on someone you don’t even know.

From what I’ve seen, he seems like a total tool. He’s all “I love Brazillian girls! blah blah blah…”

And in his interviews he just seems so…ugh, self absorbed and diva-ish. Ex-cuse me for not liking someone like that.

He CAN be sweet, like when he met that Cody girl, but alot of times he can be a total douche.

• Jason

there are a couple of gay people on here and saying “fag” like it’s a dirty word is offensive shawty

Timber518 said:

I think there is something really wrong with this Shawty. girl. Just saying.
    ________________

She must be VERY young. Either that, or she has some SERIOUS mental problems, and I’m not trying to be funny. I’m 100% serious.

• Shawty.

Wow,I should never have red bull ever.

Probably. Or she’s just extremely bored… =P

what do u mean what that mean lol? lawls

Tyra Bankssss(:

• JonasxCyrus

——————
    I’m not going to fight with you anymore.

Just think before you type and stop hating on bieber, i’m sure you hate people hating on the Jonas Brothers.

• GoldenGal9311

He can only hold her, for so long. The lights are on, but no ones home.

Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I still on?

I’m out.

Justin’s album MY WORLD 2.0 is number 2 in the UK and number 4 in Denmark!!!

• ilovemusic

I’m not going to fight with you anymore.

Not really. It’s called an opinion.
    I have two brothers who hate on the Jonas Brothers all the time, and it really doesn’t bother me.

I’ll admit, I’m being a little harsh on the kid, but he just annoys me and I can’t help but get my opinion out. I don’t mean to offend his fans, but I’m just saying how I feel. It just comes out a bit harsh.

The only people who like justin beiber are 14 and under. Theyre immature and need to grow up and learn that hes annoying and a punk.

• Noah

Mar 22, 2010 @ 05:05 pm

Justin’s album MY WORLD 2.0 is number 2 in the UK and number 4 in Denmark!!!
    ————————-
    Yup an It was just released today :)
    It will hit the itunes store tomorrow in the USA and Canada :)

I just noticed that Demi’s chin is shaped like a butt =/

@ilovemusic

Guess I was right. Lol! That would’ve saved me a lot of time had I known that a half hour ago.

• Gabby

only you shawtyyy :]

• Gabby

only you shawtyyy :]

• Timber518

Lol! Hardly. I like him and I’ll be 16 next month. Just saying.

Dont say ew to joe. Say ew to this little beaver.

• hVgRxG

zBpAzJ hVgRxG

• SelenaxKelsey

Love him<3

• Trey

J BIEBZ ROCKs XDD
    GET MY WORLD 2.0 TODAY!!

• QZpFKmRq

IFvRPu QZpFKmRq

• JustinBieberFan<3

he is absolutlety adorablee <3 <3 (: LOL

This guy is a total joke. First time I heard his song it was on tv with his music video one time, and I couldn’t stop laughing, I mean come on…What is he like 11 years old..before I looked up at my TV I thought he was a girl. Seriously this is just another way for the record label to make money, because there are so many stupid girls that are nothing but shallow, how sad they don’t see the truth!This is pathetic. His music sucks, he has no looks, no personality and he just basically sucks!Get a life dude and go finish elementary school.

Cute.

At first i thought the title said BET STUDIOS STD. Forgot there was the U.

• INYOFACE

Go on ahead guys. Just remember, hes the one getting the last laugh because hes filthy rich while you losers are wasting your time making fun of someone who could care less. :) Have a nice day!

• Kairi

lol…can’t stop laughing.Stud…lol…How stupid does someone have to be to like this loser. His music sucks, he looks and sounds like a girl and he’s an ignorant fool. Smart record label..they know how desparate and stupid some girls are. I like the Jonas Brothers’ lyrics they are really meaning full, but I’m not their fan. They need to work on their sound. As for this joke, Justin BEAVER needs to get some talent, a new body, and voice. Cause there is nothing about him that screams STUD!He’s just pathetic.

• WDEEnr

pvWiPS WDEEnr

• Sonny

I don´t want to love him, but he is just so darn cute!

• Buy Xanax

He’s amazing.

• Richard

O’Up, do you have any idea what “stud” means???

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:18 pm
    mileyluver15 said:
    Nick J is not human. He can’t be 17 and look like that.

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:18 pm
    mileyluver15 said:
    Nick J is not human. He can’t be 17 and look like that.
    ——————-
    I feel guilty everytime I look at him,he gives me dirty thoughts.

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:18 pm
    mileyluver15 said:
    Nick J is not human. He can’t be 17 and look like that.
    nick j is NOT human he’s a sex god

Haha, and I thought the Jonas boys were short xD

• emma13

He looks like hes about to rob a bank =/.
    wtf, lol.

• hollaatme
  • ilovemusic

Nick J is not human. He can’t be 17 and look like that.

;D

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:21 pm
    Shawty. said:
    haha shawttttty ! sorry i was quotin jb. lol how ya doin?

• emma13

Haha, and I thought the Jonas boys were short xD

who gives a damn. hes 16. he still has time to grow. its not like hes gonna be that short forever.

Ha, Ha, all those girls who dump on Justin Bieber will be the same ones running after him after he goes through puberty. He won’t be short. His father isn’t, he’s just late with puberty and his growth spurts.

• Shawty.

Bhaha it’s all good,homie.
    All rap songs and Jb’s songs have my name in them.

He’ll probably end up the same height or taller then the JOnas Brothers. His mother is short is father is taller.

• Shawty.

I like the way your hair falls in your face(:

ALONE.

we are just friends? wtf you saying (8)

Haha, and I thought the Jonas boys were short xD

Lmao, don’t get so defensive, god damn.
    I was just kidding xD

CAN SOME ONE HEAR ME?

Yeah, look at Justin next to Nick, you can see on his width that he hasn’t gone through his growth spurt yet. Nick looked like that at 14.

• xCookieMuffin

He looks like hes about to rob a bank =/.
    wtf, lol.

Lmao. xp

I like the way your har falls in your face(:
    what’s a har?

Leave me alone,STALKER.

• xCookieMuffin

CAN SOME ONE HEAR ME?

Hello, hello, hello. Can you hear me now…

• xCookieMuffin

I am honestly soo close to burning those big-ass purple shoes :\

what’s a har?
    _
    It’s ..nevermind your too young.

Stop talking ’bout BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

cause im a gipsy, are you coming with me? lol i love shakira.

xCookieMuffin said:

I am honestly soo close to burning those big-ass purple shoes :\
    _____________

Haha! I know! He looks like a Bratz doll.

ALL BY MYSELF.

I am honestly soo close to burning those big-ass purple shoes :\

I’m with ya.

Hey!

Heyyy!

• Shawty.

I’ve missed you!How you been?

everytime i see justin i feel like i HAVE TO pat his head.

TALK please.

Why?

SILLY!
    Nick J is human.

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:56 pm

Jason said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

I’m trying sooo hard not to start shit right now with Shawty. She has a right to her mentally challenged opinion.

————————————-

where is the adam guy??? is it Joe jonas??
    ______________

Not sure.
    __________________

Not sure either. But it kind of seems like him. Oh well.

Jason said:

————————————-

where is the adam guy??? is it Joe jonas??
    ______________

Not sure.

emma13 said:

We look ridiculous? You can see us when were on the computer?
    REALLY? I STILL FIND IT FUNNY (:
    FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.
    —————-
    lol I was going to say the same thing!

• peacelovehearts

emma13 said:

We look ridiculous? You can see us when were on the computer?
    REALLY? I STILL FIND IT FUNNY (:
    FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.

REALLY? I STILL FIND IT FUNNY (:
    FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.FETUS.

Jokes are only funny the first 3 or 4 times. Not if they’ve been said for months. Just saying.

heyyyy?

ONLY you SHAWTYYYY!

Soljia boiiiiiii

• Diamondback

How the fuck is this twink a ‘stud’?

• Timber518

So is it just me and a bunch of Anonymous’ on now? Lame.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Shawty.

STUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• ilovemusic

Nick J is not human. He can’t be 17 and look like that.
    nick j is NOT human he’s a sex god

I agree. :D

• HOT DAYUMMM

People still wear Krew?
    Ew.
    I thought that phase was over.

• Natalia

Justin you are perfect, I love you, I’m your fan, come to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro; D

Girl get a brain, he’s like 11 and how can you be sure he’s a HE and not a SHE, I mean he does sound and look like a girl.

I agree. :D
    Ummmmm,how old are you?
    13,14 I’m guessing?Aren’t you a little young?

• _Tiger_

Krew? Interesting.

STAY IN SCHOOL/

• merissa99

cute

T-Pain.

• ilovemusic

Oh joy. My happy mood just changed when I went to the yahoo homepage and fucking saw Bieber’s face. grrr >:|

Gah, make it stop D:

kesha..

• GoldenGal9311

I wish it would stop raining.

• JonasxCyrus

I agree.

who is that blon girl in your icons?

I agree. :D
    Ummmmm,how old are you?
    13,14 I’m guessing?Aren’t you a little young?

Lmao, I’m 15 x)

• Shawty.

Bieber knows none of us exsist

I got a new car!?!(:

blonde*

• JonasxCyrus

Gah, make it stop D:
    Please STFU! you hatred for Justin is really
    obbessive.
    Go and make out with your Nick Jonas poster.
    I love Nick btw.

• Shawty.

who is that blon girl in your icons?
    What is blon?

Sooooo adorable!!!!

• GoldenGal9311

“Afterward, Bieber sticks around to change the lives of a few brace-faced girls, who hug the lip of the stage and clutch their Converses in hopes of an autograph.”

Hahahaha.

whoos pumped for the next school tests !!! :D

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:37 pm
    Shawty. said:

I got a new car!?!(:

what kind of car did you get?

• BirthdayCake

I saw a kid wearing that sweater in my school today. Way to keep it real, Biebs!

who is that blon girl in your icons?
    What is blon?
    is mmm…nevermind you are too old.

Gah, make it stop D:
    Please STFU! you hatred for Justin is really
    obbessive.
    Go and make out with your Nick Jonas poster.
    I love Nick btw.

Lykkk OmgZZZzzz I don’t WUVV Just!nn th@tt aut0mat!c@llyyy m3ansss I hat3 h!s gut$!!!

Haha. No.
    I don’t hate him.
    He’s talented.
    But I’m sick of him.
    Sorry I didn’t know it was a crime to not fucking be obsessed with him.

• Doom

GoldenGal9311 said:

I wish it would stop raining.
    It’s hot out today.

I can’t wait for it to snow tomorrow~ …

Hyundai it’s red(:

• GoldenGal9311

Guys, please no fighting.

Justin is followin me on twitter! wowhwowhwowhowhw -.-

• Shawty.

is mmm…nevermind you are too old.
    __
    Bhahah,HEY.That was my joke.
    were even now.

Doom said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

I wish it would stop raining.
    It’s hot out today.

I can’t wait for it to snow tomorrow~ …
    ___________

Wtf? And I thought Ohio had random weather.

• ilovemusic

Guys, please no fighting.

It’s quite entertaining actually to see these Bieber fans flip a shit just because I’m not obsessed with the kid.

GoldenGal9311 said:

Guys, please no fighting.
    I like BIG BUTTS.

Haha. No.
    I don’t hate him.
    He’s talented.
    But I’m sick of him.
    Sorry I didn’t know it was a crime to not fucking be obsessed with him.

Wow. You need an attitude adjustment as soon as possible. If you’re like this all the time, I really feel sorry for the people who have to live with you and deal with that kind of attitude on a daily basis.

Nick JOnas looked all dorky and scrawny before puberty hit him and then everyone really took notice. Justin is 18 months younger then Nick and later with his puberty. Give him some time and he might surprise you.

• Timber518

Nobody’s mad that you don’t like him. It’s annoying to see you hating on him though. I don’t like a lot of people but I have enough common sense to not go to a post specifically about them and comment about how much I hate them. That’s just pathetic.

• Timber518

Lol! I agree, but you actually added up how many months older Nick is than him?

• Doom

Doom said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

I wish it would stop raining.
    It’s hot out today.

I can’t wait for it to snow tomorrow~ …
    ___________

Wtf? And I thought Ohio had random weather.
    I came back home and there was a severe weather warning.
    >:|

• StarLightSTARbright

Wannabe.

• anonny.

EW. I HATE HIM.

• anonny.

EW. I HATE HIM.

STUD? oceanup,stop,excuse me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

• hihi

His smile creeps me out. LOL ! like he trys to be cute with that smile, well guess what justine beaver? it aint working bud.

• peacelovehearts

Yep.. it’s a “singing fetus stud”

• ET

POOP

HAR.

(replying to this) – Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    Doom said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

I wish it would stop raining.
    It’s hot out today.

I can’t wait for it to snow tomorrow~ …

Still Snowing??
    I wish it was snowing here but I think the snow is gone for good until next winter :(

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Shawty. said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

Guys, please no fighting.
    I like BIG BUTTS.
    ====
    Which means you are not a fan of Miley Cyrus right??
    She is flat as a board!

• ET

JUST A PEBBLE IN THE WATERRRRRR CAN SET THE SEA IN MOTIOOON

Still Snowing??
    _
    Really?Oh my,where does the snow go?

• ilovemusic

Whoa wait. In this article about Justin on the yahoo homepage thing, they said “Biebermania.” Uh, no, that sounds like Beatlesmania, in which Justin does not compare. Dumbass articles, no one beates Beatlesmania.

He’s not Disney.

Hangs out and collaborates with REAL musicians.

Better singer and dancer then any of the JOnas Brothers.

Cute now but wait until he’s done with puberty then this guy will be a killer. He is charming, confident and a major flirt.

• JonasxCyrus

Haha. No.
    I don’t hate him.
    He’s talented.
    But I’m sick of him.
    Sorry I didn’t know it was a crime to not fucking be obsessed with him.
    Give me a break.
    You don’t have to be obbessed with him but show some fucking respect.

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    Shawty. said:

Hyundai it’s red(:

New car yeaah!

Hey You ,,
    You know who you are.
    I’m watching you.

ilovemusic said:

Guys, please no fighting.

______________

To be fair to Bieber fans, they get pissed just like any other fans; Miley fans, Jonas fans, Swift fans, Demi fans, and Selena fans. Maybe they’re a little more…..dramatic, but he does have a lot of younger fans.

====
    Which means you are not a fan of Miley Cyrus right??
    She is flat as a board
    Can’t touch this.

• ilovemusic

You’re implying I have an attitude based on what you’ve seen on. the. internet? Lol, wow, its the internet, get real. No, I’m not like this all the time.

• iFail2Much

Can I have this danceee~

STOP.
    DEAL WITH THE FACT.
    Bieber will come and GO.
    Just like those fag brothers.
    JONAS IS GONE.

• ilovemusic

I’m bored. I finished my homework, there’s nothing on TV, so I’m bored. You’re allowed to share your opinion and I’m not? Too bad if my opinion is different than yours, but my opinion shouldn’t change yours.

iFail2Much said:

Can I have this danceee
    No,sorry i’m takennn.

• Jason

where’s the Joe jonas guy????

His new Cd is out tomorrow and the tickets for his tour go on sale this week.

Give me a break.
    You don’t have to be obbessed with him but show some fucking respect.

I said he’s talented.
    I do respect him as an artist, just…not as a person.

• iFail2Much

No,sorry i’m takennn.

*Points to icon* :(

• rakx3

stud? you fail oceanup.

• GoldenGal9311

Slowly drifting, into a peaceful breeze. Tongue tied, and twisted….Are all my memories.

• Timber518

Which is exactly why I said, ‘if you’re like this all the time…’

Genius. O.o

Jason said:

where’s the Joe jonas guy????
    Ew,Joe Jonas is nasty.

*Points to icon* :(
    Mine or yours?

I think he is why the Jonas Brothers delayed their tour until fall. They don’t want to compete with Justins summer tour as they market to the same age.

• iFail2Much

Mine or yours?

Mine.

• xafranbix

And i hope you’re happy. Wherever you are.

• ilovemusic

Which is exactly why I said, ‘if you’re like this all the time…’

Genius. O.o

Yeah, which I’m not.
    -__-

• Timber518

You can share your opinion, nobody said you couldn’t. But maybe you shouldn’t act like a total ass about it.

And what made you think you could change my opinion about anything? Yeah, okay…

Shawty. said:

STOP.
    DEAL WITH THE FACT.
    Bieber will come and GO.
    Just like those fag brothers.
    JONAS IS GONE.
    _______________

Saying the f word isn’t cool at all!

Mine
    Left or right?

• Jason

Shawty. said:

Jason said:

where’s the Joe jonas guy????
    Ew,Joe Jonas is nasty.

———————-

_______________

Saying the f word isn’t cool at all!
    HEY THERE!
    I like your hair ,who does your hair?

• JonasxCyrus

Give me a break.
    You don’t have to be obbessed with him but show some fucking respect.

I said he’s talented.
    I do respect him as an artist, just…not as a person
    I don’t understand how you hate on someone you don’t even know.

Yeah, which I’m not.
    -__-

Oh my God.

Were you the girl on yesterday complaining about how you hated the fact that Justin had become famous only in the past few months? And how he hadn’t actually worked hard for anything? Cause if so, that’d explain a lot. And in that case, I’m not even going to bother responding.

Mar 22, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    Shawty. said:

Still Snowing??
    _
    Really?Oh my,where does the snow go?

The snow migrates to the Artic every year =(

• Justin Bieber Sucks!

OCEANUP – STOP POSTING STUPID CRAP ABOUT THIS TALENTLESS LITTLE KID! HE SUCKS!

Still looking at the pictures and I’m not seeing any stud anywhere. All I see is a little baby. Loved the reviews for his new CD. The reviewers noted that he hasn’t grown at all musically since his last CD. So when he’s 25 and still singing like a girl and singing songs about relationships 10 years have, will he still be shoved down our throats. I give him until next December.

• ilovemusic

And what made you think you could change my opinion about anything? Yeah, okay…

Well, you seem to care about my opinion of Justin enough to reply to my comments about him.

If you love him, okay, you don’t have to reply back saying all this shit when it doesn’t matter to me. You love him, I don’t.

• iFail2Much

JonasxCyrus, you with a Demi icon? omg.

WTF?
    Why are you mad at me?
    This is my opinion I wish you would understand that.

Jason said:

Shawty. said:

Jason said:

where’s the Joe jonas guy????
    Ew,Joe Jonas is nasty.

———————-

Adam? You want to prove what LOLOL!

• Jason

————————————-

where is the adam guy??? is it Joe jonas??

• torii

lmao i SWEAR i thought that said STD. lmao!!!

Shawty. said:

_______________

Saying the f word isn’t cool at all!
    HEY THERE!
    I like your hair ,who does your hair?
    ____________

I’m really serious. That’s not cool. Barney Frank(who is openly gay) was called that a couple of days ago by the Tea Party people.

• torii

lmao i SWEAR i thought that said STD. lmao!!!

Those shoes…annoy me.

• JonasxCyrus

JonasxCyrus, you with a Demi icon? omg.
    LOL, yes i do :)
    I love her now.

Give me a break.
    You don’t have to be obbessed with him but show some fucking respect.

I said he’s talented.
    I do respect him as an artist, just…not as a person
    I don’t understand how you hate on someone you don’t even know.

Uh well, from what I’ve seen he seems like a total tool. “I think Brazillian girls blah blah blah…”
    And in his interviews he’s just so…ugh, self abosrbed and diva-ish. And cocky too. Ex-cuse me for not liking someone like that.
    He can be sweet sometimes, like when he met that Cody girl, but alot of times he can be so annoying :P