Taylor Swift For Your ACM Consideration

Shawty.
    Damnit Shawty.
    You ruined my streak!
    Get to step’n fool !
    Go hang out with all your rapper boyfriends.

Shawty.
    You ruined my streak!
    Get to step’n fool !
    Go hang out with all your rapp3r boyfriends.

• ilovemusic

She deserves an ACM for Entertainer of the Year and Song of the Year, imo.

T-Swizzle for the world!

• JonasxCyrus

Love her sfm<3333
    She deserve everything she gets

• Dreamer X33

T-swizzle,I think it was ?? lmao,whatever.

• xloveemeehnickj

She deserves everything she hasss
    i loveee swifftyyy <333

• Kourtney

Entertainer of the Year, I definitely think she deserves it <3333

• RoseL

Is it worrth??
    i really dont feel like watching im kinda lazy today =/

• Dreamer X33

I’m loving Taylor’s dress <33 ;D im gonna hunt her down for it muhahahahah >:)

• RoseL

condratz to her anyway,…she is my idol and role model =)

• RANDOMFACT

Have you noticed that Miley Cyrus is flat?
    No a.s.s and no t.i.t.s!

If you photoshop her hair off she looks like an ugly boy!

• GoldenGal9311

Ahh Taylor Swift posts. Where people rarely argue.

Kourtney
    Where have you been hiding?!
    Along with YouBelongWithMe…?
    Have you all moved to a different site?

• peacelovehearts

Taylor Swift <333

I’m so excited for Lady Antebellum and Carrie Underwood. If Taylor gets female vocalist I will cry. I’m sorry, but just, no.

• merissa99

I love her! :)

• GoldenGal9311

One song that I’ve always secretly liked by Taylor Swift, was “You’re Not Sorry’.

• SummerKisses

TAYLOR<33333

HAHAHAHAH! The end. I love T-sweezy and Eunice. <3.

She so deserves these awards.

• RoseL

GoldenGal9311 said:

i love Should’ve said no…its on repeat everyday…tomorrow i will perform it to my english classmates…exited!

• peacelovehearts

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Good job… Nice confession ;)

• Dreamer X33

When is Miley going to start promoting the last song ??

no carrie underwood dose more. Carrie is the true entetainer. Taylor CANT SING TO SAVE HER LIFE

second

• Shawty.

YAY!

I guess I’m 2nd too…

And third?

• Shawty.

YAYYAYAY!

• StarLightSTARbright

I hope Carrie wins top female vocalist, congrats to Taylor and I know she will win everything else. ;)

she should win everything but female vocalist.

I lover her, but she is going to get SO MUCH wank if she wins that….

• JONASforCANADA

go taaaaaay.

peace love taylor <3

• JONASforCANADA

agreed

• MakeMeMusic

I love Taylor Swifttt! I don’t think there’s really anyone who doesn’t. And she DEFINATLY deserves entertainer of the year.

I love when Amos did ‘research’ and ‘Taylor, we gotta go, the bus is leaving’ ‘MOMMMMMMMMM’

• GHD Hair straighteners

The GHD hair styler is supposed to be the hair styling accessory that every girl wants. So I asked my girls about them, they apparently both have cheaper pairs so their eyes went big and they made the all the appropriate cooing noises, so I assume that they are wrhat every girl wants!

• peacelovehearts

Amazia10 said:
    how are u going to forget wat she had on or just mybe your lieing to everybody a daaaaa
    Just some advice: Don’t try to act cool and shit, it gets you no where in life & judging by your icon, your going to need a good personality to get guys…

I love Taylor to death but I agree that she doesnt deserve Female Vocalist of the Year. Entertainer of the Year is another story. She hands down deserves that award. She has entertained America and the rest of the world more than any other artist in that category.

• xoxo

ahh! she was so in corpus christi tx when she made this video. She was wearing that white and blue dress when i met her there :)

• Amazia10

• Amazia10

that girl in my picture box is my little cousin Heavenly from california ain’t she pretty

• ID
  • Amazia10

dumb girl she didn’t deserve it beyonce did so u need to sut your piehole ok because she didn’t deserve that awrd at all so recheck your steps baby booboo sweet honey icetea ok u feel me

lmaooo she sounds like miley in the end, when she has those braces on at the end.

• xoxo

uhh maybe cuz i took a picture with her so obviously i would know what she was wearing

• Kourtney

*******
    okay, I’m not arguing that Carrie doesn’t have a better voice because lets face it, she technically has a better voice than Taylor (even though I like Taylors more.) But Taylor has done so much more this year than Carrie. sold out 2 tours, been in a movie, won a bajillion awards, hosted snl, girls done a ton to deserve entertainer of the year. and don’t say Taylor can’t sing until you see her live. she actually has a really great live voice.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

___
    me too
    ilike her first album more then her second
    you know that i find some songs of the first album truly better than the scond one?? Place in this world is awesome =)
    _____
    ilove A Perfectly Good Heart

• xoxokatie8

that video was soo cute :))

• K.F.D.M.S lover

is my icon showing becouse idont see it

So I considered it and I still don’t think she is deserving of any awards for her singing.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

oh there it is
    im going ti change again

• Kourtney

******
    fine it’s your opinion.

• TSLove

Taylor:Entertainer of the year
    Carrie:Female vocalist of the year.

• TSLove

Taylor could win ‘female vocalist of the year’ its not called ‘Live female vocalist of the year’ but Carrie could winn she’s good live and on CD.

• GoldenGal9311

Haha, I remember when Taylor’s first album came out. My mother and I were looking at the Sunday ads in the paper and her album was a part of the “Tuesday’s Releases”. I remember talking about how pretty her hair looked on the album cover. I had no clue who she was though.

• GoldenGal9311

I stopped hating on Taylor Swift when I reminded myself that I was/am a Hilary Duff fan. And Hilary doesn’t have the best voice either, but I still loved her music.

• xsweetiefamiex

i think she’s going to win every single one of those. my favorite part was when the guy was doing his “research”

Woah! I’m 4th too!

• GoldenGal9311

peacelovehearts said:

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Good job… Nice confession ;)
    __________

Haha. I bought it on Itunes when her album came out. Hehe…..I also bought ‘Fearless’. Oh and ‘Crazier’ from the HM Soundtrack.

• bieberluva12

hahaha. i LOVE the end :)

peace love fartz… <3

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Mar 22, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    Dreamer X33 said:

I’m loving Taylor’s dress <33 ;D im gonna hunt her down for it muhahahahah >:)
    ___
    good luck

• Kourtney

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Kourtney
    Where have you been hiding?!
    Along with YouBelongWithMe…?
    Have you all moved to a different site?
    *******
    hey! sorry this took a while to write back. um idk, oceanup has just been boring lately I’m not on as much. I’m on twitter a lot more often. idk where ybwm is she spazzed out the other day and wouldn’t reply to me so I think she’s mad. idk idk

Kourtney
    What’s your twitter?
    And what was the fight about?

peacelovefartzsss <3

• K.F.D.M.S lover

___
    me too
    ilike her first album more then her second

CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS GOING TO WIN ENTERTAINER, SONG, VIDEO, & TOP FEAMLE VOLACE! WHEN SHE DOSE I HOPE TAYLOR GOES CRYING!!!! Carrie is the TRUE Entertainer here & Top Female Volace cause she cant SING!
    Im sorry about by bad spelling.
    Taylor You SUCK!