• Sam In Atlanta

I especially hate LaurenJ who should be a kevin girl but switched into a hoe like the hoes above.She doesnt know the concept of friendship and is easily manipulated by idiots.
    ___________________________________________

Shut up Yvonne! LJ is the LAST person anyone should be dissing right now. I realize you don’t know it, but she’s had a tragedy in her life recently and doesn’t deserve your shit. Go crawl back to your groupies at JHQ who you’ve convinced that you don’t post here. They put up with your crap. We don’t have to.

• Angela.

Whatever.
    Just get CR over with.

• Angela.

StarLight – <333.

LOLOLO.

Joe: “We decided not to do anything with stairs.”
    Demi: “Yes, we really are probably the two clumsiest people…”

• claymm

I’m excited for their performance tonight (:

I hope Joe wears something red so I can say

“Joe ! I like your pants ! There red.”

• StarLightSTARbright

Angela. said:

StarLight – <333.

I know :)
    There was another about a 6 year old’s house was burning and she went back to go get her 3 year old brother.
    I was like omgg! I was crying.

they sound soo adorable together :)
    definitely a couple ?

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

basically they are all hoes just like joe.no wonder they like him and not kevin or nick.
    bunch of bitches and no it alls.
    ____________________
    I agree totally

• StarLightSTARbright

claymm said:

I’m excited for their performance tonight (:

I hope Joe wears something red so I can say

“Joe ! I like your pants ! There red.”

I dun get it

Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

bunch of bitches and no it alls.
    ____________________
    I agree totally
    _____________________________________

And where the hell did this come from?
    Bored, huh?

• Angela.

wth does hbic mean?
    _______________________

Head bitch in charge.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

JEEMMIII-<3 TTOOOOO CUTEE OMG. Uhh no. eewwiee.

• Jilleh

I am rooting for Joey <3

• xoxokatie8

I agree totally
    _____________________________________

And where the hell did this come from?
    Bored, huh?
    _____
    lmaooo
    Obviously

Awww, they have amazing jemistry. :)

They sound so stupid and immature and trying too hard to convince the world that indeed they are a couple.A couple of idiots at best and not so convincing.Demis laugh is so fucking annoying just like her and Joe well from Camilla to class D. So disneylike of him.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Mar 24, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    Is this Publemi interview worth watching?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope, Miss Blue Letters, its not worth watching at all. I mean we all know they are doing this for PR for everything they do right now.

So nope and if her laugh is gonna freaking ass annoy me I ain’t wasting my energy and my life on it.

oops. I meant to put a heart. but it came out as a question mark :P

Is this Publemi interview worth watching?

• _Tiger_

Awww, they have amazing jemistry. :)
    hahahahaha, don’t do that.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Everyone better have voted for aaron kelley. He’s so fucking cutee :)

• StarLightSTARbright

Angela. said:

wth does hbic mean?
    _______________________

Head bitch in charge.

Lmao. So is that suppose to be a good thing or a bad?

• Sofifreydel

Hilarious,, LOVE THEM, Demi´s LAUGHT IS SO CONTANGIOUS, SHE´S THE BEST
    CAN´T WAIT !!!

• xoxokatie8

wtf,
    i hate when twitter doesn’t load for me :/

• Dumaaa ?

I`m a Nick chick. Get your shit right, anon.

_Tiger_ said:

Awww, they have amazing jemistry. :)
    hahahahaha, don’t do that.
    But we want moaaarr Jemi!

———————————

WOW. do you expect them to talk mature all the time? they’re just having a little fun. you’re really funny.

AAAH!
    they are so cute!. i dont think i have ever seen either of them more happy than they are with eachother

Her laugh is annoying. Actually once I again I think he thinks he’s being funny but I found it rude that he would interrupt the interview with his games. I really can’t believe that AI would actually allow them to be on the show. Is this supposed to make the contestants feel better because the professional do such a poor job.

I’m sure Joe’s first reaction to be asked to sing the song was yes, I get to do something and my brothers won’t And I won’t be watching. I’m sure that we will be forced to look at the post on OU later and I can catch it then.

• jerseygirl

Guys – I’m sure LaurenJ appreciates all of your good thoughts and prayers. We’ll let her know.

the more articles i see on “Jemi”, the more i see its PR!

which makes me real sad cause i think theyd make a great couple without PR. theres just something fishy about this relationship!!

jemi said:

ok, this is for the idiots who still can’t believe Demi is on American idol–
    it’s cause she can ACTUALLY sing DUH..gosh, you must be a doosh if you think Demi is fake..she’s NORMALLLLLLLLLLL dumbasses. and if she is happy with JOE–then dam, the girl is HAPPY. hate all you want, she’s still going to be HAPPY. i know they’ll be amazing tonight:)

“go you demi, go you!”
    -joe jonas

hahahahha
    Well, well, well Joe. I didn’t know you used such language! Protective much?

*rolls eyes*

Oh and good luck! o_O

Sam
    Ok I will she has always supported me through my darkest time and i will do the same.please tell her i am thinking of her and praying if i still remeber how too but i will pray for her always.

Ms N.

• Angela.

Oh, my God, Sam.
    What happened? Can you tell me about LaurenJ? Even DM?

you guys are soo annoying!
    doesn’t matter if you guys like them or not.
    pretty sure they don’t care about u guys opinions.
    and stop saying it’s publicity. you guys don’t know for a fact. just let it be and only time will tell if it’s real or not.

well it’s over!

hahah i think they one possible reason american idol invited jemi and miley tonight was for fans since american idol sucks (now) because mah fav left and most of them suck so yeah. they want a higher rating.

wow! people on Ou are such haters and so negative. haha no wonder i don’t come to this site anymore. i always question your guys’s age and if u guys even have brains. it’s funny readin the comments here and and then reading them in other sites. what a different.

difference*

I’m just glad it’s over now.

• Miss Mere

Anyone who watched it- how was it?

• Sam In Atlanta

Actually Ms. N…The more I think about it, the more I think it was you who made that list up at the beginning of the post. After all, you were the one who came back from jail wondering why LJ was suddenly a Joe girl. You seemed quite disturbed by it, and talked about it a lot. And you were pissed that she wasn’t jumping up and down about your return, too. So the comment about LJ being a bad friend sounds more like it would have come from you. And then poof! You appear as soon as I say something about her having a tragedy in her life. Not cool, Ms. N. LJ will very likely never be back. Her life will never be the same. And here you go looking for attention for no reason. Remember, karma is a bitch.

• emma13

Demi sounds like a hyeena and she is so annoying with that stupid fake laugh.
    I guess it is good PR for them and I hope they fall flat on their heads.
    lmfao.

• go jemi

love them they are so cute together all you haters can go fuck yourselves!!! jemi forever <3333333

• go jemi

___
    actually all sites like this suck ass but i get where your coming from. some of these comments are so juvenile and pathetic it makes me wonder why people even try. their wasting their time because whatever they say still doesnt change the fact that the people their hating on are having fun and living life while their sitting behind their computers angry and miserable!

Thank you , Jerseygirl.

Like Katie Stevens on American Idol? Follow @KatieStevensFC the first support Twitter for her!!

Anyone who watched it- how was it?
    Ok, about what most expected, I think.

lol i just watched american idol and miley sucked. demi and joe were amazing!!!!!!!

demetria is a looser and joe jonas is an idiot for having her a gf after camilla.
    Joe is absolutely a beautiful man and his voice is sweet and like chocalate velvet smooth.very very smooth and sexy.

Sam,

I don’t know what happened to LJ but I’m very sorry to hear about the bad news. I know she didn’t know me as I am just another anonymous person but I did follow her comments and she was one of my favorites. Whatever happens, I do wish her well and hope things work out for the best! She is in my thoughts and prayers.

• demilov

very cute couple :))
    haha!

they are adorable just sayin

• Oi

___
    LMAO. Your comment is so pathetic and makes it so obvious why your hating on Demi. Because your jealous that shes with Joe! Seriously do yourself a favor and get over it! You don’t know these people and never will so just stop caring so much!

• Lilly

StarLightSTARbright said:

xoxokatie8 said:

Nick’s hair. hah

I swear to God I thought that was a girl, lmao.
    me too, til I saw he was wearing a suit

• StarLightSTARbright

they are precious

I saw the movie Precious awhile back, and I don’t think I will ever be the same.

• xoxokatie8

Shut up Yvonne!
    _____

Yvonne has returned.

Why all the laughing ALL the time Demi? No offense but…

SBIC are the few (one?) anonymous beet otch here and on the last post criticizing Joe. Don’t like him, slow hoe, then you’re pretty pathetic on a Joe post dissing him. U r a loser.

Joe is adorable. I love him!!!!!

• iFly…JJ

ok I’m safe.

They are soooo cute…. XD

• Angela.

DemiandMileyPones said:

Angela is a nick chick.

Fail anon. :l
    _______________________________

You know me. <333.

• claymm

Ah, I see. I don’t have a Twitter so, haha

i can find it (:
    it was really cute haha…

he just tweeted this:
    Dundundundunahhh-ohhhh. That’s the American Idol theme song..

but here’s the tweet ahah

Great brunch with @jacklawless bought some new sneakers i’m pumped about. There red.
    4:31 PM Jan 31st via Tweetie

hehhhe

the laugh isnt fake she can’t help the way she laughs it’s actually cute how would u feel if people made fun of the way u laugh? it’s not in your control.

• mwauhahaha

oh my godddd demis laugh!!! its like nails on a chalkboard lol! i love demi but my lord! chill with the laughter girl!

• POSITIVITY

Demi sounds like a hyeena and she is so annoying with that stupid fake laugh.
    I guess it is good PR for them and I hope they fall flat on their heads.
    ___________

Just stop that PR thing really… coz you really are acting that you know everything– and that you insist things as PR eventhough you didn’t know what’s really are happening between them.. you have no idea.. ur just one of those OU commentrs that post nonsense.. really nonsense… and i hope you fall flat on your head too…

• xoxokatie8

I WISH WE ALL GOT ALONG LIKE WE DID IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!

• claymm

Is this Publemi interview worth watching?

1. Yes , it was funny and cute (:
    2. Publemi sounds like some kind of sea creature.

Awww, they have amazing jemistry. :)
    Clever

gosh demi’s laugh….. why does she laugh like that?!
    and i really dont like them together.. i liked them more when they were bffs.. it was cute

Demi sounds like a hyeena and she is so annoying with that stupid fake laugh.
    I guess it is good PR for them and I hope they fall flat on their heads.

• StarLightSTARbright

Oh must not forget jersey who thinks that joe will be hers oneday because they both come from NY.LOL at there stupidity.

Shut up.
    Freakin creep, go stalk someone in real life.
    At least you will be doing something with it.

• xoxokatie8

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! They’re so cute

I love JEMI

Where the fuck is laurenj did she get hit by bus???She thinks she is a great friend but she is only a user.She tosses friends like garbage.

• Lilly

———————
    There’s nothing wrong with liking more than one JB. And none of those people are hoes the only idiot I see here is you.

Ehh, I don’t want to listen to it.
    __
    I dont either its probably awkward lol

• xoxokatie8

where is all this hate coming from? wtf

Shut up Yvonne!

• StarLightSTARbright

xoxokatie8 said:

Nick’s hair. hah

I swear to God I thought that was a girl, lmao.

they are precious

• xoxokatie8

I swear to God I thought that was a girl, lmao.
    ____

Gurl, me too. hah
    And then I saw Joe, and then I realized it was Nick next to him

she has a cute laugh–you ugly hater.

• emma13

demis laugh is kind of annoying in this interview. and i still cant believe they are on american idol. i mean one disney star is enough and im talking about miley but we dont need two other as well.

• dsn

then don’t you idiot–
    why even post up if you don’t want too?

…cause deep down inside,

YOU DO!

don’t deny the truth, you ugly hater.

• _Tiger_

Ehh, I don’t want to listen to it.

• heyyy

did anyone else catch..”this is what she looks like when she wakes up in the morning. oops gotta be careful what i say.” joee hahha

Well..their performance is going to be um, interesting.

i love joe jonas

• StarLightSTARbright

I’m still in shock they’re together.

&& this seemed to played out for me.

• mrsjonas;)

be quiet! they are soo cute together:)

they’re gonna last for a whilee i bet!!

and your juss jealous mrs.mileyfan <- ew!

• AlwaystheTruth

I wish Joe was my friend! he is so nice and funny

HI

• _Tiger_

Make a wave, Make a wave!

its gonna be like disney takeover tonight! kinda sad but american idol is a joke now anyway. there really isnt anything they could do that could make it go anymore down hill than it already is!

• INeedAHero

Can’t see it,
    What did the say??

I kept getting spammed. Im not spamming!!!!!!!!!!

• StarLightSTARbright

Guys read this;

5 days ago, my mom passed away.

While I was at her house getting my things, I found a stuffed bear with a voice recorder I hadn’t seen in years. I pushed the button to play it.

The sound was my mom saying “Love you, night night. Sweet dreams.”

Being able to hear her voice even though she’s gone GMH

Yesterday was the funeral of my aunt, and her two year old son was wearing a flashing pink headband.

When I asked him why, he said “So Mummy can see me when she looks down from heaven”

The way children can find hope in the most desperate of situations GMH

Just wanted to enlighten your day ;)
    This site brings me to tears.

• iFly…JJ

• stephanie

so who is a hobo im confused

• disney_girl

Joemetria FTW!:D

• emma13

i know right.

• Hollly

Cute <3

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

This interview is so cute, and they rocked American Idol, There is no way this is for PR.

think about it PR or what? make a wave, no, everybody already loved it, before they came out. for camp rock? no, thats to many months away, and if they didnt do it for the first one, they arent gonna do it for the second one. Album sales? nope, neither of them have new ablbums comeing out.

Really what PR could it be? oh wait, its not pr its LOVE!

so what if they used to say they dont see each other that way, things change!

gosh demi’s laugh…… why does she laughs like that?!

• jemi

ok, this is for the idiots who still can’t believe Demi is on American idol–

“go you demi, go you!”
    -joe jonas

hahahahha

• DemiandMileyPones

Angela is a nick chick.

Fail anon. :l

• claymm

I’m excited for their performance tonight (:

I hope Joe wears something red so I can say

“Joe ! I like your pants ! There red.”

I dun get it

on his twitter he said that he got new shoes and was like “there red“. Since I’m a grammar freak it made me laugh (:

• Lilly

Angela

I always thought you were more of a nick chick

What is wrong with LaurenJ.please please tellme.She was my bf when i needed one and i know i havent been good to her but please Sam.Im here for her and always will.She always saw the best in me always.

Ms N.

• Sam In Atlanta

Ms. N…It’s just not my place to say. I’m sorry. But please keep LaurenJ in your thoughts and prayers.

what up with kev?

• StarLightSTARbright

Claymmm

Ah, I see. I don’t have a Twitter so, haha

• Lilly

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Everyone better have voted for aaron kelley. He’s so fucking cutee :)
    One of the few that actually did good last night

• SO F-ing cute

ahahahah OMFG they are so cute together they seriously crack me up
    I was smiling while I was listening
    I love JEMI now

• Kourtney

*******
    thems fighting words. and FAILLLLL they come from NJ. you know her name but you couldn’t put 2 and 2 together that she’s from Jersey?