Selena Gomez PACKING FOR EUROPE

selena-europe

Packing for my big European promo tour, If anyone has any suggestions please tell me where I need to go or what I need to see while I am out there. I will be in Spain, Munich, Paris, and London. Please don’t forget only three days left of Word Water Week visit UNICEF’s tapproject.org to see how you can help.

• JonasGirl007

So? Nelena is dunzo? AHAHAHA! Right…
    ==
    Dunzo?

Lol nice wording.

DemiandMileyPones said:

So? Nelena is dunzo? AHAHAHA! Right…
    I don’t think so.

• DemiandMileyPones

I hate corn pops now. Thanks Oceanup!

____

Right?

• ericabbyx22

Fuck you, OU.
    I am not spamming.
    -.-

• ImAwesome

when does she start the Montecalo thing?

• KeepTheFaith

Good for her. :)

• lacey

her twitter is so lame. i bet she gets paid to update it and only updates it for promo purposes. shes such a promotion whore!

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Enough with the freaking cornpops. T-T

Im neutral about her, don’t like, don’t hate, she just cant sing, but she is super pretty

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

she SHOULD come!
    but i’ll be specific.. i wan’t her to come to MIAMI. <3
    O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I’M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

hey, hey, hey! you can loaddd the gun AFTER i meet her. :D
    then you can make her walk with a limp like an ol’ school pimpp. (;

• guy

Oh don’t forget “peacelovehearts”, she’s a bitch too.

love her!!

Ps- anyone notice that whenever taylor S and selena hang out. Taylor S is always seen with taylor L that next day. dont hate just a thought.

peacelovehearts said:

ericabbyx22 said:
    She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!
    Florida? Fuck no.
    She should stay in Europe
    ROFLMAO

• _Tiger_

Well, not gonna say any names. But some of you are being hatas.

• ImAwesome

She and David should date!

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

basically they are all hoes just like joe.no wonder they like him and not kevin or nick.
    bunch of bitches and no it alls.

_Tiger_ said:

Well, not gonna say any names. But some of you are being hatas.
    —————-
    *raises hand*

• SmileySimpson

Haha, these Pops pop-ups are going to drive me nuts…lmao…Hmmm..

_Tiger_ said:
    Well, not gonna say any names. But some of you are being hatas.
    Teehee ;)

• ericabbyx22

peacelovehearts said:

ericabbyx22 said:
    She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!
    Florida? Fuck no.
    She should stay in Europe.
    ______
    I am a Selena fan but your comment made me laugh. xD

• JonasGirl007

Lucky her :/

• DemiandMileyPones

AHAHAHA! She needs to GO!

• ericabbyx22

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

she SHOULD come!
    but i’ll be specific.. i wan’t her to come to MIAMI. <3

ImAwesome said:

_Tiger_ said:

Well, not gonna say any names. But some of you are being hatas.
    —————-
    *raises hand*
    Hahahaha, alteast your up front with it. There are more people than you though.

• SmileySimpson

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

bunch of bitches and no it alls.
    __________________________
    haha,What brought that on?

• DemiandMileyPones

So? Nelena is dunzo? AHAHAHA! Right…

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

she SHOULD come!
    but i’ll be specific.. i wan’t her to come to MIAMI. <3
    --------
    O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I’M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

• ET

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

bunch of bitches and no it alls.
    ______
    LULZ WAT.

Leave them alone. They are all awesome!

• JonasGirl007

O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I’M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.
    ===
    I’ve got pickles in the fridge.

• INeedAHero

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

bunch of bitches and no it alls.

_________
    Hey! You forgot my name!
    Joe Hoe 4 life

• SmileySimpson

So? Nelena is dunzo? AHAHAHA! Right…
    I don’t think so.
    I do..or maybe im just a niley hopeful. But i actually don’t think she’d go there again..her and David look a little too cozy :)

• INeedAHero

They see me trollin’, they hatin’. patrolin’ tryin’ to catch me postin’ dirty.
    ________________
    They see me mowin’
    My front lawn
    I know they’re all thinking
    I’m so White N’ nerdy *]]*

• Doom

LOLOL. I saw this on my friend’s Facebook.

The Death Calculator
    Here is your result from The Death Calculator.
    Cause of Death: You will die while having great sex
    Personal Moment of Death:Thursday, February 27,2081 at 2:06am

• Ginger

just cause she doesn’t like selena doesn’t make her a bitch.
    if you don’t have a sense of humor or know how to ignore/accept people’s opinions, you shouldn’t be on oceanup. ;)
    —————————–

I’m not the person you replied to, but let me just say that I don’t have a problem with peacelovehearts disliking Selena, but the fact that she comes to EVERY Selena post talking crap about her OVER AND OVER AGAIN and practically trolling around with her stupidity is pretty fucking annoying. There was even a post about a very sick girl who received an autograph from Selena and that really lifted her spirit up, but then peacelovehearts decided it would be appropriate to STILL stay stupid shit like “Oceanup is a Selena whore!”, it made me realize how LOW this person would go to say something like that. I mean, WTF?! I have a sense of humor, but I don’t laugh when people do something like that.

ET said:
    What the hell is this?
    _____
    Bitches!

Talking about bitches, in your icon theres mah biatch. I wuuv her more than i love waffles with syrup.
    Blue waffles? :P

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I’M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

hey, hey, hey! you can loaddd the gun AFTER i meet her. :D
    then you can make her walk with a limp like an ol’ school pimpp. (;
    BAHAHAHHAHA!
    I swear if she comes to Miami i’m going to stalk her with a jar full of pickles & throw them at her continuously. No joke.
    _______

lmfao. i bet you would. i love her, but if that ever does happen i’ll laugh so hard! :P and then i’d realize she’ll never come here again. :|
    Then my job would be accomplished :D
    _____

lol, yeah.
    but you know who needs to come BACK? demi. LIKE. NOW. (:
    ______

someone needs to tell that girl to go back on tour SOON.

I dont like bitches who think they know it all and dont like the 3 brothers equally.Joe does not make JB but all 3 do and I hate how they make fun of us anons here because we dont have an account.Big deal we can still state an opinion.Plus I like demi and i wish her and selena the best of luck but they both need to saty away from loosers like joe and nick and start dating outside disney like taylor swift does.

LOL, random conversation reported from livestream backstage on AI:

Demi: “I wake up looking like this”
    Joe: “ya she wakes up looking–i gotta be careful with what i say here”

(Oh Joe, really?)

ImAwesome said:

Can we not just be happy for the girl, even if we dislike her?!
    —————
    uhh…..no. Where would the fun be then?
    Haha. Karma. ;)

• lacey

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

bunch of bitches and no it alls.
    ________________

What the hell is this?
    _________________

i’m not even a member of this site, but thats really rude to call out people like that. just sayin!

cough*** cought***

Wow Good job miley you beat selena and jb and demi.

• SmileySimpson

LOL, random conversation reported from livestream backstage on AI:

Demi: “I wake up looking like this”
    Joe: “ya she wakes up looking–i gotta be careful with what i say here”

(Oh Joe, really?)
    _________________
    Lol..how cuteee..

• JonasGirl007

(Oh Joe, really?)
    ==
    Yes, or else stupid Jemi fans will think the stupid.

LOL, random conversation reported from livestream backstage on AI:

Demi: “I wake up looking like this”
    Joe: “ya she wakes up looking–i gotta be careful with what i say here”

(Oh Joe, really?)
    ————————
    huh?

• Doom

My arm feels weird.

lacey said:

Can we not just be happy for the girl, even if we dislike her?!
    _________

sorry doesn’t work that way!
    Whatever, you can be bitter if you’d like. But ANYWAYS, how are you?

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I just got reported for spam 5 times. technically speaking, i shouldnt be able to comment until tommorow O_O

• ET

Blue waffles? :P
    ____
    LOL NO!

i should been doing hw….but ya know…its funnier to be on OU

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Oh don’t forget “peacelovehearts”, she’s a bitch too

just cause she doesn’t like selena doesn’t make her a bitch.

• ET

LOL, random conversation reported from livestream backstage on AI:

Demi: “I wake up looking like this”
    Joe: “ya she wakes up looking–i gotta be careful with what i say here”

(Oh Joe, really?)
    _____
    ILY JOE.

mAwesome said:
    i should been doing hw….but ya know…its funnier to be on OU
    I actually attempted to start my homework.. Then a selena post went up :P

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

*pushes you into jail cell*

____

thanks bb XD
    No problema. :)

___

YOu know. theres room for one mor in here! *besides Joe*
    Hop on in Tigerbabe!
    *Gets into cell* Nice place you got here. :)

___

Yeah, you know, the singing mice are a nice touch. Don’t touch my ductape though, thats for te kidnapping later
    Oh intresting. Do you need my gun?

• BAMF Princess

I love this girl. I met her when she came to NYC last month, the sweetest and most poised teen star I have ever met.

But yeah, she really shouldn’t go to Miami. Biggest STD hotspot ever. At least 3 people I knew came back from that place with Gonorrhea and none of them knew each other…. Now Orlando and Fort L. Heeeeeellll to the YESSSS. Those places are fucking win. ‘sides…Miami is like the Cabo imitation for poor people.

• lacey

I know right. seriously Ever since selena post stared showing up a lot oceanup became a ghost town and miley and jb fans stop coming here. so boring now without the old miley fans and jb fans. I hope they come back now that they stared posting new stuff on miley and I think maybe If they put the nicer pictures fans might support ou again.
    _________

i miss the days when miley and jb were still on top and no one had ever heard of people like selena gomez, demi lovato, and justin bieber. they’re all annoying and seem to cause the most drama. i’m counting down the days until they go away!

I actually attempted to start my homework.. Then a selena post went up :P
    HHAHAHAHAHHAHA STORY.OF.MY.LIFE. like literally…:P

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Oh intresting. Do you need my gun?

___
    Hmm. I like the way you think. We can point it at Joes head and say “Threesome or die”

BAMF Princess said:

For poor people? WTF? i’m not poor & i don’t have an STD either :P

who gives a shit about miley shes a hoe and and ugly one too… some people just have bad taste oh and that voice of hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i rather hear a freaking pig dying…..wait same thing…oh well

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

she SHOULD come!
    but i’ll be specific.. i wan’t her to come to MIAMI. <3
    --------
    O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I'M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

-----

hey, hey, hey! you can loaddd the gun AFTER i meet her. :D
    then you can make her walk with a limp like an ol' school pimpp. (;
    ---------
    BAHAHAHHAHA!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

WTF? NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LITTLE TWELVE YEAR OLD SELENA STAN. YOU HAVE FUCKING NO CLUE ABOUT MIAMI. I DONT LIVE IN THE MEXICAN GHETTOS….I LIVE ON THE BEACH.. IN A NEIGHBORHOOD. YOU PROBABLY LIVE WITH A HOBO IN MCDONALD’S DUMPSTER & HAVE HAD 483920 KIDS BY NOW. & THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN.. BUT I HAD FUCKING AMAZING FRIENDS… UNLIKE YOU…

_____

MY. FUCKING. POINT. EXACTLY.
    her fucking friends must be as trashy as her.

• peacelovehearts

They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in.
    Huh? I don’t understand your military talk.??

who gives a shit about selena shes a hoe and and ugly one too… some people just have bad taste oh and that voice of hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i rather hear a freaking pig dying…..wait same thing…oh well

• BAMF Princess

peacelovehearts said:
    BAMF Princess said:

For poor people? WTF? i’m not poor & i don’t have an STD either :P

Of course you don’t have an std. You’d have to have sex in order to be in the ring for that and you CLEARLY don’t leave your fuckin’ house xD You post on here 24/7 xD!!

The FBI goes in.
    Is this a joke?

ihmm…no, you killed it -.-

BAMF Princess said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    BAMF Princess said:

For poor people? WTF? i’m not poor & i don’t have an STD either :P

Oh course i do… Because in today’s society they have a thing called an IPHONE. & you must have some pretty fucked up friends that obviously need to use some rubbers..

• Doom

What a charmer.

_________

Miley still on top! jb ever since they started to hangout with selena they drop drastically that what happen when you hangout out with losers.

After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in.

• iFly…JJ

I bet you haven’t even been to Miami you ignorant asshole, and if you did you probably only went to Opa Locka and Little Havana. ‘Cause you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
    You’re fucking 12, your friends don’t get STD’s so stop talking sh.it.

• INeedAHero

Mangos are amazing! <3 ]]

_________

seriously, ever selena came she ruined the disney family everyone is mad at her wonder why. backstabbing,friend, a psychotic copy cat,boyfriend stealer,famewhore,people user, then people ask why nobody like selena. she just drama even wowp cast was mad at her at one time.

• JonasGirl007

Ok,

_________________________________________
    No offense but if you really believe that then your really dumb. I’m from Miami and I have no std’s and neither do any of my friends. Getting std’s has nothing to do with where you have sex. The people you knew were obviously sluts who slept around alot who probably would have gotten std’s wherever they were regardless!

• INeedAHero

Mangos are amazing! <3 ]]

• BAMF Princess

peacelovehearts said:

Haha…HAH…still proving me right. Nothing important goes on in your life that you’re attached to your phone and this site 24/7. What sensible person with friends takes the time to post on a site for hours on end refreshing the page?

ggnore little lady.

Knowing people doesn’t make them your friend. Acquaintance =/= Friend. Still doesn’t change the fact that place is as dirty as Lindsey Lohan’s taint.

SELENA STAY OUT OF MIAMI! ?

• BAMF Princess

They see me trollin’, they hatin’. patrolin’ tryin’ to catch me postin’ dirty.

• mimi

The real question is what are you friend doing sleeping around with random strangers that just digusting? not to mention Have they ever heard of protection. They are not only dumb about sleeping with strangers but even dummer for not using protection with random strangers.

• iFly…JJ

Exactly, I’m also from Miami and I found this comment so stupid.
    What you said is totally right, and this chick has obviously never been to Miami.

_________

THIS!

• iFly…JJ

SELENA STAY OUT OF MIAMI! ?

Stay out of oceanup.
    And stop talking crap.
    Get your facts straight.
    You’re fucking stupid.

Ok…I’m done.

BAMF Princess said:
    peacelovehearts said:

ggnore little lady.

SELENA STAY OUT OF MIAMI! ?

• JonasGirl007

Exactly, I’m also from Miami and I found this comment so stupid.
    ===
    Exactly.

OMG!! CANT WAIT!!! :D

Spain loves you <3. You definitely should come to Barcelona :)

Wizards is awesome and your music rocks!!!

3 MORE DAYS, COME HERE ALREADY!!!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

someone one needs to get their fucking facts straight.
    ORLANDO? WTF. GTFO. that’s like some deserted as shit. all there is, is disney parks.
    shows how much your dumb ass knows.. FT Lauderdale is pretty much miami.
    and poor people? i don’t think so. i’m definitely NOT poor, and know one i know is poor. i don’t know what part of miami you’ve been at.
    people with std’s apparently don’t know how to use a fucking condom.
    gtfo. i wonder why celebrities (example: the kardashians) love it here so fucking much, if it’s SO horrible.

i meant Monte Carlo

if it’s a big stage then i honestly think that the audience will be bored and selena will just look awkward since she really has no stage presence and doesn’t really do much

yes selena i have suggestion for u , shut the fuck up u cant sing

• MaryMary

PARIS!
    HELL TO THE YEAH!

I sooo will be there!

Whats wrong with Florida? Free Gifts

• DavidArchiefan

I have a suggestion for you!STFU she doesn’t care

selena the best…. europe loves you!!!

selena is so bigger here in europe!!! everybody loves her….

• christina

peacelovehearts said:

==========

whoa bitch hold up! I’m not in this argument of yours but you don’t have to fucking talk about Mexicans just because you think you can. I would love to see you talk shit to Mexicans in their face & not through these posts. I’m done with this racist bitch! I know we could argue forever like this but it means nothing to me if I can’t beat the shit out of you for talking crap. Fuck you though & your whole fucking cunt ass generation!

yayyy cant wait….. finally shes come to my country ;)

yayyy cant wait….. finally shes come to my country ;)

yayyy cant wait….. finally shes come to my country ;)

haters are so fucking stupid and losers….

• christina

not generation my bad I mean your cunt ass family!

• Ashley

lmao @ the haters they never give up :D I hope Selena has a great time during her tour & while she films her movie. Can’t wait for the trailer or pics.

• MileyIsBestest

Don’t be hatin on peacelovehearts. She’s awesome. :/

• island.B

yay for Sel :)
    i hope she has a safe flight& a good time but she needs to come back to US (Cali) quick so i can meet her :)<33
    GOOD LUCK SELENA.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.

Don’t be hatin on peacelovehearts. She’s awesome. :/
    hahahaha shut up loser, i think youre the same person….. damn it what a fucking loser…

Don’t be hatin on peacelovehearts. She’s awesome. :/

really teenie?? c´mon dont be such a jelous…. selena is amazing…. and everybody enjoy it her show…. so SHUT UP!!!

• duh

Awesome? LOL uh… no I don’t think so but then again everyone has their own opinion do they not? She has hers, so do you and everyone else.

haters just accept the fact that selena is so much better than your fuckin machitooo hahahaha

selena europe waiting for youuuu ;)

• iloveselly

selena europe waiting for youuuu ;)
    so true!!!

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Just because someone likes joe better than his brothers, this is a crime??
    I like Joe is the best, is that is a crime, lock me up and throw away the key bayba

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Mareike said:

when is she gonna start filming Monte Carlo?

Production starts in May. Not to sure if that’s when they actually start filming, but yeah.

I can’t wait till she comes to London! & I can’t wait to see her @ Shepard’s Bush! <33

• colorfulx

wtf is with the corn pops adds :)

• MileyIsBestest

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

bunch of bitches and no it alls.

Lol… why so intense…

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Just because someone likes joe better than his brothers, this is a crime??
    *pushes you into jail cell*

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

she SHOULD come!
    but i’ll be specific.. i wan’t her to come to MIAMI. <3
    O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I’M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

hey, hey, hey! you can loaddd the gun AFTER i meet her. :D
    then you can make her walk with a limp like an ol’ school pimpp. (;
    BAHAHAHHAHA!
    _______

• Whoopdedo

Seriously no one cares. Selena’s so boring. Oceanup would be a better place with less Selena posts.. just a thought.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I have a whole costco sized jar of pickles in my fridge. anyone is welcome to use them

OMG yess! Europe you can keep her plz! You’ll be amazed at her singing “skills”

• KeepTheFaith

Just ignore the person who’s trying to create drama my categorizing users.

you think pickle make you thin? selena is so boney she almost look like a skeleton. I want to lose weight maybe I should eat pickle. How do I do it. Shoved were??What pickles you recommend?

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Just because someone likes joe better than his brothers, this is a crime??
    *pushes you into jail cell*

____

thanks bb XD

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

she SHOULD come!
    but i’ll be specific.. i wan’t her to come to MIAMI. <3
    --------
    O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I'M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

-----

hey, hey, hey! you can loaddd the gun AFTER i meet her. :D
    then you can make her walk with a limp like an ol' school pimpp. (;
    ---------
    BAHAHAHHAHA!
    I swear if she comes to Miami i'm going to stalk her with a jar full of pickles & throw them at her continuously. No joke.
    _______

lmfao. i bet you would. i love her, but if that ever does happen i'll laugh so hard! :P and then i'd realize she'll never come here again. :|
    -------
    Then my job would be accomplished :D

• INeedAHero

I hate corn pops now. Thanks Oceanup!

__________
    Corn Pops Boii!!

• _Tiger_

Can we not just be happy for the girl, even if we dislike her?!

• JonasGirl007

==
    Um…

• Mareike

when is she gonna start filming Monte Carlo?

I thought it was gonna be sooner lol thanks ;D

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Just because someone likes joe better than his brothers, this is a crime??
    *pushes you into jail cell*

____

thanks bb XD
    No problema. :)

• MileyIsBestest

_Tiger_ said:
    Can we not just be happy for the girl, even if we dislike her?!

• ET

KeepTheFaith said:
    Just ignore the person who’s trying to create drama my categorizing users.
    _____
    IKR? So annoying. People in this site, in general is awesome. Even the weird ass trolls, they make me laugh:D

• GoldenGal9311

HBIC of OU
    Joes Hoes
    Jerseygirl
    Sam In Atlanta
    JJeans
    Angela
    Chucknorris
    Goldengal
    LaurenJ
    Ms N
    Dummaa

bunch of bitches and no it alls.
    ________________

What the hell is this?

• ImAwesome

Can we not just be happy for the girl, even if we dislike her?!
    —————
    uhh…..no. Where would the fun be then?

guy said:
    Oh don’t forget “peacelovehearts”, she’s a bitch too.
    Heyyy Stannn!!!

yo what up selena

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

she SHOULD come!
    but i’ll be specific.. i wan’t her to come to MIAMI. <3
    O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I’M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

hey, hey, hey! you can loaddd the gun AFTER i meet her. :D
    then you can make her walk with a limp like an ol’ school pimpp. (;
    BAHAHAHHAHA!
    _______

Then my job would be accomplished :D
    _____

lol, yeah.
    but you know who needs to come BACK? demi. LIKE. NOW. (:

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Just because someone likes joe better than his brothers, this is a crime??
    *pushes you into jail cell*

____

thanks bb XD
    No problema. :)

___

YOu know. theres room for one mor in here! *besides Joe*
    Hop on in Tigerbabe!

peacelovehearts said:

_Tiger_ said:
    Can we not just be happy for the girl, even if we dislike her?!
    Haha, yes you will darling. If you like it or not. :)

Oh don’t forget “peacelovehearts”, she’s a bitch too
    ——————-
    maybe shes a bitch….but an AWESOME one…and you. ehhh no, just no.

O_O
    FUCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I’M GONNA NEED A BIG ASS PICKLE GUN.

hey, hey, hey! you can loaddd the gun AFTER i meet her. :D
    then you can make her walk with a limp like an ol’ school pimpp. (;
    BAHAHAHHAHA!
    _______

Then my job would be accomplished :D
    _____

lol, yeah.
    but you know who needs to come BACK? demi. LIKE. NOW. (:

• Ashley

lacey said:

_________

You can always dream on but another thing you could do is not follow posts that have to do with them just saying. I mean you want them to go away but you follow stories about them haha aren’t you adorable.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Exactly, I’m also from Miami and I found this comment so stupid.
    ===
    Exactly.
    ____

agreed. (:

Ginger said:
    just cause she doesn’t like selena doesn’t make her a bitch.
    —————————–

Ohhh Gingerrrr,,,
    Your always in such a happy mood :D

• Ginger

What you did was really heartless. At first I thought you were just an obnoxious, irritating little troll, but now you’re even worse than that.

this post is about a little girl fighting for her life and selena happened to make her stronger. Youre really mental if you can’t see past that, youre disgusting.

I agree with this person who replied to you in that post.

i always love it when oU gets catty. (:

…… STOP WITH THE CORNPOPS POP UPS! PLEASE!
    i used to love those things. /:

yo hey whats been goin on??

• JonasGirl007

lol, yeah.
    but you know who needs to come BACK? demi. LIKE. NOW. (:
    ==
    I don’t think demi’s experience would be very pleasant…. :P

ImAwesome said:
    Oh don’t forget “peacelovehearts”, she’s a bitch too
    ——————-
    maybe shes a bitch….but an AWESOME one…and you. ehhh no, just no.
    ——————-
    Damn who’s and AWESOME BITCHH ;)

• ET

What the hell is this?
    _____
    Bitches!

• SmileySimpson

haha, I don’t want hate but i hate it when people do like the extra hearts like <333 or the smileys :))))))) It makes me think of smileys with double chins

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Just because someone likes joe better than his brothers, this is a crime??
    *pushes you into jail cell*

____

thanks bb XD
    No problema. :)

___

YOu know. theres room for one mor in here! *besides Joe*
    Hop on in Tigerbabe!
    *Gets into cell* Nice place you got here. :)

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

*pushes you into jail cell*

____

thanks bb XD
    No problema. :)

___

YOu know. theres room for one mor in here! *besides Joe*
    Hop on in Tigerbabe!
    *Gets into cell* Nice place you got here. :)

___

• msjonas13

aw love her i wannna meet her

• lacey

Can we not just be happy for the girl, even if we dislike her?!
    _________

sorry doesn’t work that way!

• iFly…JJ

Hey guys.

Come to the Miley post!

yayyy so happy for selly

• DavidArchiefan

She doesn’t care about you’re opinion

she can sing otherwise she wouldnt be a singer, dope! :-|

Selena.cant.sing.

no hate

peaceloveheart are so fucking annoying, and are the biggest dumbass ever!!! hahahaha poor fucking loser…. get out of here and try to kill yourself

im so prouf of the most amazing girl….

peacelovehearts said:

BAMF Princess said:

For poor people? WTF? i’m not poor & i don’t have an STD either :P
    Lmbo.

_____________
    You mean Selena.

The LAPD, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in.

The CIA goes in.

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Oh intresting. Do you need my gun?

___
    Haha. what if he says die?

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

oh yeah…didnt think of that. Hey i gtg but this was fun. bye! <3

Plus…with two sexy chicks like us, how could he resist?

The FBI goes in.

• iFly…JJ

Hello.

Is it me you’re looking for?

—————
    you heard a pig dying??…oh hell no!!! is your mom okay now?

• ET

BAMF Princess said:

_____
    WTF

• ericabbyx22

She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!

Techno for life!

• Mareike

when is she gonna start filming Monte Carlo?

• _Tiger_

I hate corn pops now. Thanks Oceanup!

good for her

ericabbyx22 said:
    She should come to Florida.
    I want to see her so bad!
    Florida? Fuck no.
    She should stay in Europe.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

LMFAO! this made me laugh. :)

• SmileySimpson

Haha, this is kind of late but okay…Why aren’t you posting anything?

first suckas