Taylor Swift & ‘Hot’ Taylor Lautner Reunion

taylor-taylor-lunch

Taylor Swift out to lunch with ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner and Mommy today at The Farm in Beverly Hills. After that, Taylor Squared jumped in the back seat of an SUV together and went directly to a Beverly Hills Hotel. Last night, Taylor went bowling with Selena Gomez and ‘Glee’ hunk Cory Monteith. Photos: GSI Media.

god not again.
    he is wayyy to good for her. wayyy!

I used to like taylena and never liked taylor squared but now i like taylor squared and I pretty much like whoever selena is with

I don’t find their relationship cute at all

its just kinda weird to me

plz move on.

• GoldenGal9311

They’re one of my favorite celebrity couples. Of course Zanessa and Mustin will always be my top favorites haha.

• Miley123

Hot ??? lol they look mad !

• CoinBears

I don’t get the ‘hot’….
    Anyway, I’m sorry but I see no chemistry whatsoever between those two.

Do either of them have anything to promote soon?

• _Tiger_

Okay, my profile is done for now. :D I love it.

• TSLove

I love Taylor’s dress.

he is so looking at her arse in that pic

• _Tiger_

stori39 said:

Lol! “Hot”?? I’m sorry, how is bowling hot…? And btw, exactly which “Taylor” went bowling with Selena Gomez?? They should have made it specific on which Taylor they were talking about! Lol!
    Both Taylors.

adorable cpuple

• Fuk me

Taylor l is soooo how i bet his dick os big..!!

• _Tiger_

Oh no, just one taylor. Sorry. :)

i want taylena!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Dear Pops, I do NOT like your cereal, and I would really appreciate it if your stupid ad quits sliding down on my page.

• xsweetiefamiex

the “hot” in that title is just awkward. they aren’t doing anything, but walking out of a resturaunt.

i want taylena!!

• leLIVREinterdit

hmm…
    sorry but tay2 doesn’t beat this (below) for me….

^this couple (coylor? tary?) ftw!

• StarLightSTARbright

Taylena bitches.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

well…

you can’t always get what you want…

• JonasGirl007

Surrreeeee ou…

suuurrrreeeee

• ilovejustinbieber.

0.o
    they DON’T make a cute couple. sorrrrry.

• leLIVREinterdit

i think she’s just being…courteous.
    they probably want to be friends…probably.

It says “Hot” before Taylor Lautner because in an interview for a magazine…Elle, Teen Vogue, something like that…Taylor Swift said she thought Lautner is hot.

Hence, ‘ “Hot” Taylor Lautner ‘ in the title.

• SmileForMe

Naah, I still want Taylena :)

• Boyeahhh

If Taylor Swift were to marry Taylor Lautner, she would still be Taylor Lautner.

• Mareike

I don’t really like them together, she’d be better with Cory from Glee :/ lol

Taylor Swift looked more cozy with Cory Monteith last night.

• Taylor

I’m gonna be honest here,
    i LOVE them bothhh
    but i don’t think they’re that great as a couple? i dunno why :P

but however I LOVE TAYLOR SQUARED :)

• MileyIsBestest

They made a mistake. Taylor L and this Cory dude went on a hot date together, then they met up up Taylor S and Selena who were also on a hot date, gosh get it right, smh.

• leLIVREinterdit

exactly.

• leLIVREinterdit

exactly.
    (ou, i’m not spamming!)

lucky girl. I would love to bowl with those two sexy boys.

MileyIsBestest said:

—————–

Demi is not gonna be pleased with this. SMH

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Oh please don’t tell me they might “date” again. =| They always looked like such an awkward couple. Plus Cory & Taylor >>>>>>> TayTay! Anyday.

• island.B

Swifty needs to go w/ Cory
    & Taylor needs to be w/ me :)<33

• emma13

taylor is so pretty. i think cory and taylor would be such a cute couple. if you saw the picture of cory hugging taylor, its soo cute.

• YourAnything

Imagine being with someone that has the same name as you…awkward!

‘Does it make you hot when you have the same name?’

• Kourtney

well that picture doesn’t look awkward

• KeepTheFaith

Why is the word HOT in between their names?

• xmariax

its all bwt taylena:-)

• leLIVREinterdit

she is ugly and talentless!

she cant sing to save her life!!!

she sounds like a 12 year old she she sings with her horrible voice.

demi lovato all the way!

i wish taylor lautner would hang out with selena

Taylor S. doesnt have a LA house does she, so maybe she was staying there, I dont know.

• KeepTheFaith

Is this the best picture OU could find from their lunch together? How… awkward?

• TAYLOR L. fan

WTF:?????? he is mine !!!!!!!1

OMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEE THEEEEEEEEMMMM TAYLOR SQUAREDD FOREEEEVEEEEERRRRRRRRRR<333

• _Tiger_
  • Vanessaxox

cutieees.

Are they trying to get publicity again. They were out with her mother and according to other sites both had their publicists with them too. Sounds like a work related lunch.

Swift stays in hotels while in LA. I guess her and Lautner remained friends or were ONLY friends before.

i hate that they are not together, i mean like walkin closer…famous people are always like walkin miles apart from their friends u.u

Maybe now that Lautner is legal Swift suddenly is more interested? Still sounds like a business lunch, not romantic. They had a few people with them.

I think they are making a point to be photographed seperately to indicate they are not together. Taylor Swift looked more cozy with Cory Monteith last night.

• MileyIsBestest

Stop with the Taylor Lautner stuff is show your ignorance. There is not one bit of truth to that not one bit. He has never been caught or photographed with a guy, ever. He is usually with girls and has had a girlfriend for years in highschool.

Stop believing internet rumours. Nearly every single male star goes through this stupidity and its nonsence. I believe it when gossip sites have some proof but so far nothing.
    Lol… I just read this… poor teenie in denial.

• MileyIsBestest

Lol… I just read this… poor teenie in denial.

• MileyIsBestest

Lol… I just read this… poor teenie in den.ial.

MileyIsBestest said:

Selena had a HUGE crush on Demi. Taylor L is as gay as the day is long.

LOL Well she had a HUGE crush then. But to be fair Demi had one too “Ask Taylor”. ROFL

• YourAnything

Agreed! OceanUp is just trying to start shit. What else is new?
    I swear half the time OU creates more drama than the haters and stans -_-

That honestly wouldn’t surprise me

Facts: he is in the gayest movie of all history.

• Your Mom Was Here

is this post dead?

Who isn’t gay in Hollywood according to stupid internet rumours!

I think there is a bigger chance of Taylor Swift being gay. That girl has never had a serous boyfriend, they all seem like publicity for her. She also seems like a cold fish around guys.

is this post dead?
    No your here

• MileyIsBestest

Taylor Lautner screams “I’m Gay”

• SummerKisses

Does Taylor Swift have a place in Los Angeles? or no?

Who isn’t gay in Hollywood according to stupid internet rumours!

Well, Demi and Selena had a very special friendship. So who knows.

True, and Saylor already sounds gay.

• Kourtney

SummerKisses said:
    Does Taylor Swift have a place in Los Angeles? or no?
    ******
    no she does not

Taylor Lautner screams “I’m Gay”

Taylor L screams “I like dicks”

Taylor Swift screams (Define her sexuality her _______) “Joe… :(”

Selena screams (Maybe just had a crush on Demi and a little jealous of people who got too close to her) “I love Demi, she is awesome”

Demi screams (100% convinced she is bi) “Taylor get away from Selena!”

Joe screams (Could be bi) “Camilla, Demi, Brenda or John Taylor? ”

Nick is straight. -_-

Kevi is boring. -_-

Miley is straight.

• Christina

Yeah… cuz this isn’t absolutely random :/

• MileyIsBestest

Taylor L screams “I like dicks”

Taylor Swift screams (Define her sexuality her _______) “Joe… :(”

Demi screams (100% convinced she is bi) “Taylor get away from Selena!”

Joe screams (Could be bi) “Camilla, Demi, Brenda or John Taylor? ”

Nick is straight. -_-

Kevi is boring. -_-

Miley is straight.

Taylor Swift is def not gay in any way shape or form. But I agree with the others.

• w

Glad they’re still friends :)
    And I think Taylor S. is with Cory Monteith, hence her and Selena’s ~double date last night.

• Alisonnnn

Looks like he’s stalking her(:

• yesaella

• TEXT%

MileyIsBestest said:

Taylor L screams “I like dicks”

Taylor Swift screams (Define her sexuality her _______) “Joe… :(”

Demi screams (100% convinced she is bi) “Taylor get away from Selena!”

Joe screams (Could be bi) “Camilla, Demi, Brenda or John Taylor? ”

Nick is straight. -_-

Kevi is boring. -_-

Miley is straight.

I don’t she is gay either. But the others are too obvious. Especially Taylor Lautner and Demi. Of course Selena was also obvious with her little crush on Demi.

*think

• NICOLE .

LOL. Stans.

• MileyIsBestest

Selena had a HUGE crush on Demi. Taylor L is as gay as the day is long.

• island.B

haha i ment me&Taylor together :)
    but yes i LOVED the Canada candids thats when i fell in love w/ Taylena :P

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

sland.B said:

Swifty needs to go w/ Cory
    & Taylor needs to be w/ me :)<33

I agree. I wish Lautner & Selena hug out more often. I loved Canada candids.

I’m sorry they’re not right together. Taylor Swift is to obsessive and not down to earth. I think she has such a fake persona.

I want Taylena Back !

• Mercedes

i’m late but i’m proud to read comments screaming ‘Taylena‘ that makes me happy!

& i won’t comment on the actual post subject.

he’s 18 and she’s 20.

first pic,he’s looking at the area where her ass would be if she had one

• JoanneJones17

They look mad!
    & this looks like follow the leader.
    I would rather Selena with taylor Lautner.
    I love delena.

that’s weird cuz Taylor L. was with Taylor Swift and Selena..haha reunion.
    if thats they were talking about..

She’s 20 he’s 17 isnt that a little weird?

there doing a peace lunch so ppl will belevie there on good terms. and does not mean there getting back together from what i saw of taylena’s bowling date last night shes moved on with cory which is a shame oh well its her life and selena is so over nick shes dating that allstar weekend guy cameron

Taylor Swift out to lunch with ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner and Mommy,
    MOMMY
    Oh em gee XD
    Taylena is so much better!

• fatin

who went bowling with sel gomez ? which taylor ? lautner or swift ?

MileyIsBestest said:

Haha I was on this weird gossip site once and it was all about being lesbians and other stuff. It was awesome I will try to find it.

kay you’re a lesbian but don’t post the link on here. hope you have a blast and please spare us the details :)

Taylor Swift was the one who go bowling with Sel..Just check it out at google and tipe selena and taylor swift bowling night.

UGH! i hate them together, they’re like never smiling, i’m not a huge selena gomez fan, but Taylena is WAYYY cuter, and they look happy with eachother!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Dont know why people say Taylor Lautner is gay.. I dont see it at all? And I can usally tell when people are gay :l

• MileyIsBestest

honestly … does anyone give a fuck whether the “Taylors” are together or not!?!

ive been turned off them since i watched Valentines Day!!!!

shes so fake!

Taylor Swift is friendly with a lot of people. When she visits LA she usually hooks up with friends. She visited with Selena and Cory last night. Today with Taylor Lautner. Don’t think it means much. It all looked friendly not romantic.

• YourAnything

Does anyone know when Taylors gonna have a new album?

• NS_Skittles

shes acting like a whore….they all are her and selena its sad..

• MileyIsBestest

Taylor L is gay guys, don’t get ya hopes up.

Ever since June i have kept my hopes high for a taylena return…but I do not think it will ever happen.:(

• YourAnything

Taylor L is gay guys, don’t get ya hopes up.

That honestly wouldn’t surprise me

This looks like business to me. Wasn’t there some stuff awhile ago how Taylor wanted her to be in one of his movies that he has coming up?

• Meggers

_____

Agreed! OceanUp is just trying to start shit. What else is new?

I like both Taylors but I dont see chemistry between them :(

I love Taylena, but I dont think it would happen… again :D (Just kidding)

Ewwwww cant stand them together….totally no spark and it just seems way awkward and a little out of balance for some reason it kinda seems a bit fake.

• xoxokatie8

that’s cute :DDD

• SmileySimpson

‘Hot” Hmmm…oh wow. T. Taylor never struck me as the kind of girl to just skip to a hotel room. :/

• msjonas13

owww love them

• ericabbyx22

I want Taylena not TayTay. D:

• Xandria Lea

I know. :'(

• ohmimiley

epic. one of my fave couples <3

• Hannahh

He’s totally checking her out there. Haha.

• ohmimiley

oh, and does anyone know how to change the text on their page?

• stori39

• D

taylorr is soo pretty :)

• demifan

MileyIsBestest said:

Lol… I just read this… poor teenie in denial.

How nice you must feel so good talking shit about others. Hopefully people bully you too that would be lovely :) I’d be honored.

Nelena is true love.

• demifan

MileyIsBestest said:

Lol… I just read this… poor teenie in denial.

• demifan

MileyIsBestest said:

Lol… I just read this… poor teenie in denial.

How nice you must feel so good talking shit about others. Hopefully people do the same to you that would be lovely :) I’d be honored whore.

• demifan

MileyIsBestest said:

Lol… I just read this… poor teenie in denial.

bitch alert

• 0.0

I didn’t know they were still friends. Not that it’s impossible but most exes don’t end in good terms. Well good for them.

• SmileForMe

Haha, imagine they got married O__o

They’d be both Taylor Lautner..

• tayorswiftrocks

aWWW tay&tay how cute!!!! sel and tayS rock my World!!! TAYS&SELG TeaM

• givexlivelove

Aww! :)

• INeedAHero

I am jealous, I love her hair :P

• DemiandMileyPones

SMH.

• Doom

The snow is melting. The sun is out. Something’s wrong with Colorado.

• BurninUpForJoe

went in a hotel room? really? i don’t believe it

• SmileForMe

They went in a hotel room and..

ATE BANANAS, SINGING YOU BELONG WITH ME WHILE WATCHING TWILIGHT! :D

What are you looking at Mr. Lautner? :)

• SmileySimpson