• iloveyouux

I’m starting to like Selena.

• dalena

aww Dalena rock^s …David y selena cute

• - Blair Waldorf -

Aw, David & Selena look so cute.

they look more like a couple than nelena ever did. I SUPPORT DELENA!

• SmileySimpson

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC.

• cheskasg

SELENA LOOK CUTE AND DAVID HOT!

since when selena wears broken jeans?? did selena fans call miley a slut for wearing broken jeans. I guess selena also join the club of sluts according to selena fan but selena dates and kiss a lot of guys so it figures she deserve that title more than miley. Miley is always in serious committed relationship.

selena’s too good for that david dork

• MZ

Can Selena and David hurry the fuck up and just date already?! I would stan for that couple.

selena why are you putting you ass on david crotch???????

• Nancy1069

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC.
    ________________
    I think you’re right, but Good Luck Charlie kinda sucks in my opinion

• SmileySimpson

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC.
    ________________
    I think you’re right, but Good Luck Charlie kinda sucks in my opinion
    _______________________
    So did SWAC in its first season…well in my opinion. Hmm..we’ll have to see!

Miley is always in like 30 “serious, committed” relationships(:

Selena has had, what, 2-3 guys?
    That’s sooo awful.
    -_-

yay! someone gets it

love this show
    !

• Jessicuhh.

Yeah, I think they look really cute together XD

They do. I’ve wanted them to date for a while now, haha.

• Alexx

David’s soo hot ;]<3

Awh, David & Selena are so cute together!

• Cookies

are they having season four?

Yes! yay! and didn’t OU already post about this?

yay first?

• Dreamer X33

Delena :O David is one sexy guy ;)

No. David is way to hot for her

• pipiellenJBontwitter

*cough*david and selena*cough*

• Cookies

No. David is way to hot for her

You just want him all to yourself!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

david and selena look cute :D

• Feeeee

Hummm I wonder if this is why Nelena’s second try was a bust?

• gomezxhenrie

Selena & David should date RIGHT NOW!

• iloveyouux

David and Selena are adorable.

• nonnymous

yeah david and selena look ADORABLE together…interesting arm placement there david ;P i don’t think they could date though, she’s too innocent and he’s…..well not

• emma13

aww i cant believe they already finished filming season 3. i mean it just like started. i will so miss this show. probably the beat disney show. and aw david and selena look so cute together.

• Cookies

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC

WRONG.

SWAC is a piece of shit.

all these shows are about being famous and it’s reduicouls.. there’s finally a show about regualr people!

Although I agree that SWAC Sucks! what about WOWP their about Wizards, not being famous and Suite life on Deck? About Zack & Cody On a boat.

Think before you ink

EWW GRegg! haha good thing under all that ugly he’s gorgous :)

but i think WOWP is the best show on disney right now SWAC SUC*S it’s stupid…

skinny pants syndorme? i didn’t even bother to watch.

sonny with a chance = stupid

Good Luck Charlie looks waay better.

• Mercedes

ET?! You have a Lindsay Lohan icon!!
    :D

ily :)

• aligolden

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC

WRONG.

SWAC is a piece of shit.

_________________________________________

THIS

>SWAC IS a peice of shit.< i agree.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

they look cute
    ican believe its coming to on and

• musiciseverything

Im doing math hw….i dont feel good neither

Lol. =] That sucks.

david and selena look sooooo cute together :)
    i like her much more than miley :P

• BAMF Princess

Had to make it into an icon!

Can’t wait for the KCA’s!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Sweetdisposition said:

Selena and David look so cute together, they should seriously date. They would make a very adorable couple.
    ___
    wanted it to happen for so long

• GoldenGal9311

Jessicuhh. said:

Can David and Selena just date?
    ________________

Haha, ikr?

selena and david are so fucking cute

• Cookies

BAMF Princess said:
    Had to make it into an icon!

Can’t wait for the KCA’s!

Best Icon ever…Oh wait Selena’s in it?

• K.F.D.M.S lover

BAMF Princess said:

Had to make it into an icon!

Can’t wait for the KCA’s!
    ____
    is selena gonna make it

• Altea

wooow, Selena and David are so closer… mmm I don´t know if Nick would like it XD
    Selena is soo beautiful :)

• ET

Talk to me, Talk to, Like lovers doooo

• Cookies

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Jessicuhh. said:

Can David and Selena just date?
    ________________

Haha, ikr?

Im Corrected You have the best icon ever! I ? Hilary Duff! That Is Hilary Duff Right?

fuck her. David is 2 hot for her

• JaSkO3

Haha David HANDLES!!!!! they should get together i remember in an interview some little girl asked her about David and admitted she use to like him maybe she still does?? Hmm..

• Cookies

fuck her. David is 2 hot for her

Do you realise How much you sound like a stupid, Jelous Hater?

Selena david = friends with benefits

• mileyluver15

I find it funny I love wizards of waverly place more then hannah montana but i love miley cyrus and hate selena gomez but i love alex russo and miley stewart gets ony my nerves shes soo sassy!!

David and selena are soo cute together now thats a couple i dont mind going out! I hope there dating they would be the next zanessa :)

• Cookies

mileyluver15 said:

I Hope so!

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC

WRONG.

SWAC is a piece of shit.

• Sweetdisposition

mileyluver15 said:

Sweetdisposition said:

they are soo cute together!! :)
    i wouldnt mind them together i think its kindof odd though that they play bro and sis and then dating in real life..idk but wen they were filming the WIZARDS MOVIE i thought they were going out then…so i cant imagine there really dating. unless shes soo over nick and wasnet before
    Yeah the whole on-screen sibling thing makes it look creepy if they date, but they look so cute together.

Dalena awww soo cuteee

DAVID AND SELENA NOOOOOOOOOOW.
    i get the feeling he’s always liked her.
    he would be great for her, he gets her really well.
    def shipping for them to happen. <3

OMFG! that is so fucking cute! omg! Look how he has his hands around her waist?! Soooooo adorable!!!

oooh david and selelan are really close huh???? very cute

• aaliyahnoelle

awww muffin. cute. brings me back to the WOWP movie shooting days. i friggen love this show. their uncle KILLS me. but the best character is david’s best friend. oh man…he is HIL-LARE-REE-USSS (yes i spelled it like that on purpose lol)

• Anonymousz

It looks like selena is getting did up the butt by david bwaha

• xoxoLoveMexoxo

David is totally flirting with Sel. :)

the way selena is standing by david is kinda like what you do to a boy when ur trying to get there attention by sticking ur butt out so they look like they want each other bad

• island.B

OMFG <33 i think i’m starting to like Delena more then Taylena :O
    Ahhhhhh i really love this pic :)<33

• leLIVREinterdit

this is off topic but i have to ask why wasn’t this posted!?
    so friggin cute. have to smile.

selena’s waist + david hernies arms….& selena’s hand + davids leg… =DELENA NEEDS TO DATE.

so effing cute. k bye.

IT WOULD BE SO NICE IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP BEING MEAN TO SELENA. SHE DOESN’T DESERVE IT
    Neither does miley yet you all are really extra mean to selena so don’t complain. At least miley fans have reason not to like her she backstabbed miley and got in miley personal life by flirting with nick. Selena fans got no reason to hate miley she hasn’t done NOTHING to selena or her fans.

selena why you shoving your ass on david
    d i c k girl you know you got no ass.

• Ceyceli

Okay, i need help. My best friend named Tate, well she’s mad at me. These girls at my school, Hayden and Megan (twins).. Well, they really like this show and i was saying how i agreed. Well Tate was mad at me casue she doesn’t want me to like any shows on Disney Channel since she doesn’t want me to get spolid and bratty (since she thinks that the people on Disney Channel are like that). SO now she’s really made at me and i said that i love this show. So she stabbed herself in the hand yesterday… Not very hard but barely in there…
    What should i tell her and what should i do?!

Yes David is WAAAY to hot for her!!!

Good luck charlie is just disney’s version of mtv’s Teen Mom.

• iFail2Much

OMGGG DELENA’S #1 Stan in Oceanup is here.
    Shaking and crying right now.
    Lol no jk, but Im freaking out.
    They’re so adorable amazing cute perfect etc, they need to date already!!!!

• ImAwesome

David and Selena should totally date! she’s gorgeous and hes hot…plus lookk at the pic….how adorable!!

OMGOODNESS is Mason coming back in the last episode gosh I hope so I think he is so and HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bar

sel looks so cute aWW David Henrie its a cutie pie!!!

MASON.

• Rachel

Selena looks really pretty and David looks really hot!!! I’m glad that Gregg is coming back, but what about Bridgit!?!

• Mikayla

Awww David and Selena should date :) <3

• kari

what kind of position is selena in?? she kinda has her a** too close to david makes you think huh ^_^

• pceloveguitar

if they date, the world will become a better place <3 :)

Mason is back. he was better for alex than all the other people.

• riley

OMG they look so fucking cute!!! I have always wanted them to date but just seen this picture makes me happy! I’m having a big ass tennie moment no joke. I wish there was more pics like these of them but this will do for now :)

• Charlotte

Yay! Gregg’s back on Wizards! :)))

I Know WIZARDS is about Magic and Stuff but its a good show. The cast, the writers and producers do a REALLY GOOD JOB.

WIZARDS = GREAT SHOW (my whole family watch this :D)

HANNAH = GOOD SHOW (my sister and little cousin watch this <3)

SONNY = BAD SHOW (no hate but nobody watch this, sorry :()

hahah theyre fulling on sitting together like theyre a couple … hmmm interesting!!

is this why you unfollowed Nick, Selena?

• diane n.

hey look. Mason is back! (:

• Anonymou$

Am I the only one who’s freaking out about Mason being back!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OoOoO david and selena got somthin goin on =]

i love wizards <3
    hannah is good too!
    swac just sucks sorry if you don’t agree but its just not a good show

I am IN LOVE with this post <3

For the picture I could say that they are DATING (look david arms and sel is very close to him)

But they are “brother and sister” and Disney would NOT ACCEPT that (i think even their contracts must say something about the sibling dating)

VERY SAD BUT VERY TRUE :(

i love selena and david together..I never saw them as brother and sister. I thing they should date already!!!!!

haha its kind of funny to see what harper wears every episode

• SmileySimpson

FINNALY a person who knows what good tv is about!!

but to me all the sony with a chance episodes are dull, i guess there for like little little kids, i didnt’ like any it had it’s moments where it was haha funny but No it wasn’t good.
    ________________
    The only one i really liked was the TV interview one. Lol…but thanks!!! :) I’m really excited for Good Luck Charlie..i almost auditioned for it but i was like 2 days shy of the deadline.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

BAMF Princess said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    BAMF Princess said:

Had to make it into an icon!

Can’t wait for the KCA’s!
    ____
    is selena gonna make it

She said she was going in a pod cast. The person who said the wizards cast would not being attending most likely meant the people in the cast. I.R. David Deluise, David H, Jennifer Stone etc.

Selena leaves for Europe that day, but many stars go to events then right after leave for their tour.
    ____
    i hope she does i want to see what she is wearing

OH MY GOD david and selena.. mmm ?

OH MY GOD david and selena.. mmm ?

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

DELENA!!! So freaking cute! <333 I may need to bust out my Delena icon! I’m so excited for season 4!

wizards is a lame show but it’s for kids so i shouldn’t like it

FINNALY a person who knows what good tv is about!!

________________
    i was too but it was for Welcome to Mollywood before they changed the name
    THANK GOD I didn’t auditon! ha (:

Hopefuly good luck charlie would be better, like bridigt mendler better too.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

& Zeke. More Zeke next season please!

duh this is why a lot of people shipping Jalex, lmao, the sibling have more chemistry than their supposed love interests.

• oneofakindxo

DELENA. <3
    They need to fucking date already.

• SmileySimpson

i was too but it was for Welcome to Mollywood before they changed the name
    THANK GOD I didn’t auditon! ha (:

Hopefuly good luck charlie would be better, like bridigt mendler better too.
    _____________________________
    Haha, SWAC isn’t all that great of a name either but oh well…;)

WIZARDS = GREAT SHOW (my whole family watch this :D)

HANNAH = GOOD SHOW (my sister and little cousin watch this <3)

SONNY = BAD SHOW (no hate but nobody watch this, sorry :()

_———————-

agree, agree, AGREE.

• SmileySimpson

OU PLEASE POST THE KCA PRESENTERS!!

Delena.
    get together.
    NOW
    like kfdhhjbgf
    i heard in the original story they were supposed to be best friends not bro/sis.
    :O
    LOL i’d love to watch that. ;)

Do we have to suffer through a season 4? We’ve done vampires and werewolves, what could be next?

David and Selena Look SOOO cute together <3

• demifan

who the fuck cares? bitches exist deal with it & fuck you
    yeah you are right selena is a bitch bad friend.

stupid LMAO I said there is bitches deal with it & fuck you but take it however you want.

• SelenaFan#1

This is a great show!
    Delena would be nice, but I dont mind if it’s not.
    This show is different from other disney shows. It’s much more funny and
    entertaining.
    What do you think will happen in the Season Finale???
    In an interview Selena said ‘I was shocked when I saw the script for the season finale. It’s going to be really sad and dramatic. The secret may get out! But we don’t know that much yet.’

NELENA OVER
    DALENA TRUE LOVE :)

• DelenaSupporter

If she wont date him then I will! David is soooo fucking sexy ;) This picture is just screaming Delena. Yes Selena is innocent & David is kinda…not but hey opposites attract.

• REAL

i LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!!!

Dalena o delena? love love soo obvious

Look how David is holding Selena! Aww!<3

LOL I had to do a double take on Mason! :L

David And Selena need to date.. NOW ! they look so cute togetherrrr <33

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!! they are gonna end up together!!!!!!

• Cookies

SmileySimpson said:
    ere’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC

My thoughts Exactly!

selena is the most gorgeous, amazing and talented disney girl ever!!!

• SmileySimpson

Haha, she’s like sitting on him. It’s cute. They would be a cute couple. Hmmm but i don’t think Selena would date him because she’s always talking about how he’s her “Brother”.

selena is the most gorgeous, amazing and talented disney girl ever!!!

• emma13

EWW GRegg! haha good thing under all that ugly he’s gorgous :)

but i think WOWP is the best show on disney right now SWAC SUC*S it’s stupid…

skinny pants syndorme? i didn’t even bother to watch.

sonny with a chance = stupid

Good Luck Charlie looks waay better.
    i know right. that episode of swac was kind of retarded. and good luck charlie does looks good. i cant wait till it premiers on april 4th.

• aaliyahnoelle

Ceyceli said:

What should i tell her and what should i do?!

to build a damn bridge and get the fuck over it. and get therapy. clearly she didnt get any extra sugar on her frosted flakes that morning…

Delena & Miam FTW! , Nelena’s over & soo is Niley :)

oh my gosh i love this picture, so cute;)

• TRUE

David looks at mno mm is suggestive AWEE real Dalena . selena looks very comfortable
    awwe they love

Dalena rock^s
    selena love David ..so obvious
    ohhh goshhh love them both!!!!

• ;)

yay Mason is back! I hope Juliet returns too. I really love this picture in real life I wish justin and selena would date… maybe one day :)

• ;)

lol not justin I meant to say I wish david and selena would date. I can always hope.

• superJOEman

David and Sel are so cute, but for me, they are just like siblings..

delena is HOT!!

selena’s ass is on david’s penis

look at sel’s hand on david’s lap.
    aww, date already darnitt.

Did you guys remember when David date Lucy? He lay his head on her shoulder too!

i LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!!!
    i just hope one they would date…..btw i thin that th e person who said disney dont allow them to be dating has the reason…but hey look at the positive side maybe at the end of wizards they would date ;)
    =====
    Exactly, that’s my wish right now!!

• katy.jb

nick will kill david ….joking =D

Exactly!

• real

His head? But here he’s laying his chin on her shoulder I think. I don’t have the picture in front of me, but is there a difference between head/chin with dating or by head, did you mean chin?

Sorry if that’s confusing. :p

Actually Maria would not post that picture if it meant anything other than friendship, would she….? Or are they trying to tell us something they can’t say but really want to………….

• Alexx.

OMG! IS THAT WOLF BOY COMING BACK! YAY! ;D

i LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!!!

OMGGGG! Delenaaaa is soooo CUTE <3 doyou think they will date someday?

why the hell is selena touching davids leg???? i mean seriously if they like eachother just date!!!!! FUCK!!!!

• DiscoSavedMyLife

Delena;Delena;Delena;Delena.FTW.

CUTEST COUPLE (IF IT’S HAPPENING) EVER!!!

Trust me, if you were a mother–or father–you would be very disgusted seeing this two dating.

I think Delena is really cute. I love them.

• sushii

why does jake t. austin look like that? :~P

(BTW, I think too they should date from what I see, but I don’t think now is a good time to let people know that they “are”.)

• adnil

Demi said the same about Joe. Look at them now..
    Exactly!!!! I wish I had a “brother” like Joe!

selena is the most gorgeous, amazing and talented disney girl ever!!!

selena is the most gorgeous, amazing and talented disney girl ever!!!

David and Selena look really coupley.
    They should sooo go out. Better than her and Nick.

awwww how cute this picture can be??? best cast ever!!!

• Cookies

selena’s too good for that david dork

explain why he’s a dork?

• iloveyouux

Demi said the same about Joe. Look at them now..

• SmileySimpson

Demi said the same about Joe. Look at them now
    _____________________________
    But she’s like obsessive about it and she doesn’t really have any other siblings sooo i don’t know we’ll have to wait and see i guess.

What is up with Jake’s face.
    He is waayyy cuter than that

That’s Mason not Max lmfao! :L

• Dalenafan

Dalena rock^s
    selena love David ..so obvious

I think know i like Dalena more than Taylena..

THOSE TWO NEED TO DATE ALREADY.
    Delena > Nelena all the fucking way :)

This is going to sound weird coming out of my mouth but…. I think they should really date xD

• xMariax

awwww luv all of dem!!
    seriously david and selena should date!! dey lyk so cute 2geva!

• Dessy

are they having season four?

——————-
    Yes. Maria Canals-Barrera posted it on her twitter. : )

• Katie13

Jut like Joe was Demis “brother”
    anything can happen…

• peacelovehearts

At first I thought it said series finale & I got excited for a second. Dammit.

• musiciseverything

David and Selena just need to fucking date already. I’d support that couple.

Gregg Sulkin is back on WOWP!!!

• iloveyouux

How can you people say Good Luck Charlie sucks. You havent even seen it yet!

Gregg Sulkin is back on WOWP!!!

omg david y selena is soo cute

• Nancy1069

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC.
    ________________
    I think you’re right, but Good Luck Charlie kinda sucks in my opinion
    _______________________
    So did SWAC in its first season…well in my opinion. Hmm..we’ll have to see!
    _______________________
    Yeah, I guess so XD

i watch wizards with the sound off cause selena’s so pretty

Selena is like sat on David’s knee. He is toooo hot for her.

okay don’t call me crazy if im wrong but is that from desandnate? haha if it is thats awesome i love them :)

• iloveyouux

i watch wizards with the sound off cause selena’s so pretty

…?

demi said that about joe … and look what happened

• JesziV.

Selena and David are def getting it in.

• Doom

What happened to the guy next to them? Wolf boy?

• Nancy1069

How can you people say Good Luck Charlie sucks. You havent even seen it yet!
    ________________________
    I saw the first episode
    Yeah, I know, it’s a little fast to already say it sucks, but that’s just how I am

• ET

Delena is the only couple that sounds RIGHT..
    As well as Miam.

I approve them.

CAN I HAVE MY TEENIE MOMENT NOW?

• SmileySimpson

So wait is Greg in the series finale..does he come back??

• musiciseverything

I want Zeke to become a main character. Dude is so freaking hilarious.

• Nancy1069

So wait is Greg in the series finale..does he come back??
    ______________
    I guess so :P

• BAMF Princess

Jessicuhh. said:
    Can David and Selena just date?

NO KIDDING! They are so cute together! I think he’s waiting until she’s 18! Plus it’d be awkward to play someones brother by day, then make out with them at night o_O

• w

Delena? Yesssss.

• Nancy1069

I’m eating low-fat yogurt :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Delena <3

Except David and Selena actually play brother and sister, so the idea is way too gross for them cause its already there from the show.

• Doom

House fire hospitalizes toddler, father; dog dies

aww. :[

• RoseL

Delena Love!
    love them!

DELENA

• Nancy1069

House fire hospitalizes toddler, father; dog dies
    aww. :[
    ___________
    Aw :(
    You know, your comments are always kinda random

• RoseL

ET said:

Delena is the only couple that sounds RIGHT..
    As well as Miam.

I approve them.

CAN I HAVE MY TEENIE MOMENT NOW?
    IA
    and support your idea…..tennie moment NOW!

• iloveyouux

Selena icon. :O

selenas legs are so boney. she really shouldnt draw attention to em in the ripped jeans.

she’s such a sheep following the trend. The trend has passed now. your LATE selena. As usual

• w

Oh shit, I just noticed Gregg was in werewolf mode.

• RoseL

iloveyouux said:

Selena icon. :O
    cute!
    i dont know if I like more her hair long or short?? =/ its a dilemma for me

• SmileySimpson

_____________________
    She doesn’t go to the gym like Miley and Demi, does she? I don’t think she does but it would help not that she’s fat but she might need to build some muscle. :/ I don’t know?

Cookies said:

Here’s my prediction for Disney Channel after Hannah Montan’s gone.
    1. Wizard’s Is gonna take Hannah’s spot and rule the little childrens minds.
    2. Sonny’s going to take Wizard’s place.
    3. Good Luck Charlie is going to be the new SWAC

WRONG.

SWAC is a piece of shit.

Think before you

tottaly get what you’re saying but who gives a shit of those other shows

besides WIZARDS??? That’s not normal

School on a boat WITH an old heiress?? that isn’t normal ither. she’s “FAMOUS”.

I’m saying finnaly a show most people can releate to!!

• SmileySimpson

_________________________
    Lol, I love Bridgit Mendler sooo i’ll def be watching :) But Stop SPS, I didn’t know if i should laugh or cry? XD Whoever writes those scripts needs to be fired.

• BAMF Princess

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    BAMF Princess said:

Had to make it into an icon!

Can’t wait for the KCA’s!
    ____
    is selena gonna make it

selena looks the same exact way as when she started wowp lol she hasn’t growing lol the only difference is she looked cuter before now ehhh not so much.

EWW GRegg! haha good thing under all that ugly he’s gorgous :)

but i think WOWP is the best show on disney right now SWAC SUC*S it’s stupid…

skinny pants syndorme? i didn’t even bother to watch.

sonny with a chance = stupid

Good Luck Charlie looks waay better.
    —————-

FINNALY a person who knows what good tv is about!!

i probably going to get hate BUT My opinion random but i think Demi looks stupid next to Selena Gomez.

Sel is gorgeous and demi looks like wtf stupid.

Demi by herself she’s pretty but next to sel she looks not all there.

– btw sel and david would look SO PERFECT together!

• Rated Selena

Are you dumb or something, Selena doesnt have a BF, she is single

Okay, guys, i’ve commented on y’all for about a month now telling you that in July Selena and her actual boyfriend will make it less quiet and more public then they’ve been.

Looks like they’re allowing themselves to show a little affection ;) I told y’all, when she’s 18 they won’t feel the need to hide it anymore.

• lover

#DalenaisBack <3 David and selena look cute

• DavidArchiefan

Yeah they would look adorable together but I don’t think they would cuz they’re like brother and sister

• Sue Anne

Would be so much, easier…
    They’re really cute together.

• Jessicuhh.

Can David and Selena just date?

• Nancy1069

Selena icon. :O
    _____________
    Yeah, I saw it :)

• ET

loveyouux said:
    Selena icon. :O
    ______
    She looks beautiful.

Probably the prettiest pic ive seen of her. I adore it.

• musiciseverything

Ugh. I don’t feel good. =[

• Nancy1069

Ugh. I don’t feel good. =[
    ________________
    Yeah, me neither
    I have a headache

• Cookies

BAMF Princess said:
    Jessicuhh. said:
    Can David and Selena just date?

That would be wierd!

DuDeeeeee Hes touching her Vagina

• Nancy1069

Can David and Selena just date?
    ___________________
    Yeah, I think they look really cute together XD

David and Selena are so freakin cute together. They always say: No, we’re like brother and sister. Stop deneying it, seriously it’s so obvious that they really really like eachother.

• Nancy1069

David is so hot!
    And Selena looks really cute :)

FIRST?

• RoseL

musiciseverything said:

Ugh. I don’t feel good. =[
    Im doing math hw….i dont feel good neither

• Bee.

Yupp theres gunna be a season 4.!(:

• Bee.

Yupp theres gunna be a season 4.!(:

are they having season four?

• Chels

Awe Selena and David look so cute… Who is that hairy thing….? hahaha x

Gregg sulkin lol

Selena and David look cute :D

arww Selena and David (: So cute!
    i’d support them if they date!

im rooting for Selena and David.
    so cute

• Sweetdisposition

• mileyluver15

Sweetdisposition said:

they are soo cute together!! :)

im rooting for Selena and David.
    so cute

DALENA = *–*
    D-A-L-E-N-A

• Katie13

Awwwww David and Selena XD how cutteeee

Hi

• Alexx

David’s soo hot ;]<3

I think it’s the other way around, the way she look at him at the show definitely not the sibling moment, lol.

Dalena is real? mmm soo cute togheter +
    David + Selena = Dalena Love

• demifan

who the fuck cares? bitches exist deal with it & fuck you

selena is so fucking gorgeous…. its no fair, but i still love her so much… shes the best!!!

selena is so talented and amazing!!! i love this picture, so sweet!!!

WTF OU!!!
    I’VE GOT SPAM JUST BECAUSE I SAID : I THINK I LOVE DALENA ??
    FOR GOD SAKE !!
    I EVEN DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING RUDE!!

selena and david looks so great… they both are sooo hot…

• Raviinante

is that jake? hah creepy.

• Nicole

Aww this picture looks so cute <333 I love Justin and Selena IMO they would make a hotass a couple!

• TeamDalena

FINALLY!! I’ve waited so long for this. Since the show stared. I love Dalena and I like Jalex so freaking much! I know it’s.. kinda weird, but I can’t pick a person with them except each other :)

who the fuck cares? bitches exist deal with it & fuck you
    yeah you are right selena is a bitch bad friend.

• Nicole

my bad I mean hot ass couple :)