• biebergirl:)

Lol, I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw the post, then I saw your comment and I laughed even harder.

Another PR stunt? This is the backup for when Jemi ends. Sick of Disney and the Jonas camp. Didn’t someone here predict there were gonna be rumors about Niley again after Jemi?
    ………..
    I have to admit all this Disney girls & Jonas brothers (minus Kevin) does really seem like a lot of PR & a lot of crap. I don’t think that the Jonas camp has caught on yet that all the JB dating Disney girls does not improve their record sales, but works wonders for the girls they are “dating” – Selena is doing very well on the Billboard 200 compared to Nick J. who has tanked – but that is what happens when you “use” people.

wtf? and not damp!!??
    Were music girl stans

Fine. Damp too. Stupid teenies….

• jonaslover1993

i believe its the other way around, Nick deserves better then miley

• Angeliz

This is mad old…cuzz shes not even planning on getting back together with him….and they bothe were reconecting last summer but it didnt happen..soNow they r not doing anything cuzz maley sai it in a recent interview !!!
    So u guys can see it in her link !!!! cuzz is there !!
    THIS IS OLD !!!!

wat ever !

peace&love

Oh God… Niley Lovers are gonna Spam this post with “I New It” and “I told you so’s” >.< —
    Shut up, please? .. your annoying :) Dont be mad, i’m just being honest.

• RoseL

not really ¬¬

ugh noooo leave her alone! liam betta kick his ass into place!

• Brangelina

This should be an interesting post

WHEN WILL U LITTLE KIDS LEARN? THESE RELATIONSHIPS (NILEY, NELENA) ARE PHONY. DISNEY ARRANGES THEM FOR PUBLICITY

NILEY FOREVER!

my heart is complete <3 that’s ADORABLE for nick to say maybe we’ll get back together! ahhhhh!

• RoseL

Shut up, please? .. your annoying :) Dont be mad, i’m just being honest.
    in fact im kinda agree with her o.O

• Mrs.Jonas

omg i so hope miley and liam breakup he is all wrong for her i think he tries to take advantage of her too much! but anyway i really dont want niley together again!!! ugh! plus just to get my word in….JB stands for JONAS BROTHERS NOT freakin justin beaver!!!

as if she wud go back 2 him! i mean why wud she wen shes got a big hunk of hotness like liam!

LMFAO. oh whatever. nick jonas so did not say that. he doesn’t like to be open about shit like that. stupid magazines publish such lies.

niley wasnt fake because they werent famous really when they got togther and they tried to keep it on the down low as for nelena that was so so so fake!!!!!

• Brangelina

Oh no!!!

• ;)

Do he really say that???

• leLIVREinterdit

Who knows if we’ll get back together?

Haha, I do and it’s never gonna happen.

• Kali

Honestly..i think they’ll be just friends. I doubt they’ll get back together anytime soon. They will get back together just not this month or next or the next i give it a year or 2.

niley bitches <3 nelena was pr #getoverit

I hope not Nick use girls for his own benefits..

Its illegal to write something he didnt say.. they can spice it up a little .. add something to it but he HAD to say something Miley related.
    ;D

Miley deserves better than Nick

nick needs to move ahead in life man!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

oh come on

• - Blair Waldorf -

lol.

bullshit! miley betta not get back with him when shes got a FIIIIIINNNE piece of ass like liam

• Brangelina

Im just waiting for the niley fans vs the ou commentors fight. Should be fun

I might ;)

Lol :P

Lol. Wow. =]

I might ;)

Lol :P

eeww you perv lol

Oh my. get a room
    ==
    You don’t get it, do you?

• xoxokatie8

IKR? What’s wrong with that…?
    :D
    :))
    Oh yeah I keep forgetting that I have to tell you something. I’ll DM you it on twitter later

I invented the word mature

Right…

Lol. Wow. =]
    You love it :P

• dont jugde

Chris Brown is still sexy. SMH.

i never found Chris brown sexy O.O

• DemiandMileyPones

Not until you kiss mine bb.
    I might ;)

Lol :P

WTF? O__O

i never found Chris brown sexy O.O

What the hell is wrong with you?

WTF? O__O
    Pie.

i never found Chris brown sexy O.O

ditto

You love it :P

Smh. Lol.

:))

______

Okay. How was your day lovely? OH. We need nicknames for each other.. :) Wouldn’t that be cute? :D

ditto

Again. What the hell is wrong with you?

i never found Chris brown sexy O.O

Gtfo.

Smh. Lol.
    Don’t lie ;)

Pie.

I like pumpkin pie.

• tete_mileybrazil

I love Niley and always believed. But this time I thought rude by Nick this conversation.
    Frankly I think Miami is marketing, but anyway, Miley is (or not) dating. It is very rude to Nick say this, but anyway luck in love for Niley!

• dont jugde

What the hell is wrong with you?

===
    WHAT WONAM?? what did i do now?

Boringggggg,you?
    And okay, babycakes ;)

Bitch, I didn’t fucking ask you. Asscrack. I’m talking to Katie. :P

I like pumpkin pie.
    I love razzleberry pie.

• xoxokatie8

Again. What the hell is wrong with you?

Ask Taylor :D

Don’t lie ;)

Teehee. =]

Gtfo.

:P

I kinda believe it. Did you guys listen to stay?

• SmileForMe

I would seriously slap the shit out of Nick if I were Miley, and he crawled back to me x]

• musiciseverything

I think that if Katie were creeping she would be thinking perverted things….

Waffle…. She’s just that crazy.

Oh CRAP!

Oh damn…..

• xoxokatie8

I think that if Katie were creeping she would be thinking perverted things….

?

• JonasGirl007

Waffle…. She’s just that crazy.
    Lol! <3

she’s here.

I knew it :/

*taps foot, and crosses arms*

• stellagirl1993

haha People having heart attacks

Maybe Nick is following in Kevin’s and Joe’s footstep & talking more openly about relationships.

Does anyone see the deja vu in all of this and i’m not at all considering this Sugar magazine article because its most likely bullshit but seriously?Okay so nelena are dating but split right around the time that Miley does some articles about how Liam is teh greatest love of her life~(she did her Glamour tell-all about Jsutin gaston in january when Nelena broke up the first time), a gossip site said tehre was a report of nick being jealous of Miam and Nelena suddenly break up shortly after(Nelena broke up the first time because of Miley, see: “every time you lie” and “I Won’t Apologize”), niley are on strange terms…

I’m just waiting for niley to be BFFs again and talk about “reconnecting”. I’m not a Niley fan anymore but I do live for the disney dramaz. Bringing on the popcorn.

• BAMF Princess

Aryanna said:
    BAMF Princess said:

I don’t even like Miley OR Nick and I can see she is much better and happier with Liam. Frankly Nick is just gross. There’s nothing interesting at all about him. When he sing’s he cracks his voice way too much intentionally and it sounds like a male version of Jordin Pruitt.

Kevin Jonas is the only respectable Jonas. Nick and Joe are both dicks who will most likely go down the desperate and lance bass lane when the group breaks up.

Oh and trust me. They will break up like every band that was better than them and came before them.
    —————-
    You know, you don’t have to be so mean, over the internet. It’s no use.

I’m not being mean. I’m being honest. It’s how I feel and it’s how I would address the situation in real life. I only have like 5 or 6 close friends because people are too insecure to handle my opinion. I’m going to change my attitude for anonymity.

Deluminator said:

Here we go. The endless game of backward and forward PR. And the teenies fall for it everytime. Look out for nelena next year. And thus the cycle lives on.

THIS.

• Sweetdisposition

Changed my icon, you likey??

*taps foot, and crosses arms*
    *looks at music*

• nickjjismyhusband

Nick is disappointing me.

Lol! <3

she’s here.

I knew it :/

Oh damn… This is just great.

• JonasGirl007

Oh damn… This is just great.
    ==
    Remember, we win in the end ;)

hahaha. dear Americans: national health care works.

*looks at music*

*looks at jonasgirl* Um….

• stellagirl1993

As long as Jackie is fucking obsessing over miam…Idiot

• leLIVREinterdit

………………………
    amen. it’s like every time his ex (miley/selena) is on the verge of moving on, he just comes into the picture and ruins everything. i don’t hate the guy but he’s a…he’s just a…
    *breaks into dance*
    heartbreeeeaaaker, he’s a heartbreeeeaaaker!

• yeahyeahyeah

________

Shit I’ll beat the crap outta him Miley or not.

• nickjjismyhusband

UGH think Miley is more than over Nick, He needs someone who will sit in the corner and do what they are told. Miley is happy and very suited to Liam.

Miam<3

By all means, go ahead.
    ====
    I think that if Katie were creeping she would be thinking perverted things….

• musiciseverything

*sighs* I miss NelenaUp. So freaking entertaining.

I think miam is a great couple. They look hot together liam is a major hunk staring in another movie he like the next brad pitt or leonardo dicaprio,and miley is gorgeous she is hollywood most powerful teen girls and most popular teen star. They look hot together and they make each other look good on screen and off screen and they have the same humor and manners and heart.

haha wtf?
    “who knows if well get back together” 0_-

• NICOLE .

lol.

Well it’s true fact. :P

————————–

That’s ridiculous, anon. Jemi is never going to end.

• Brangelina

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.

lol. Why?

as much as ppl wants niley back, i don’t think so.. miam looks so great, and seriously it’ll be like a circle yet over and over and over, seriously nick, has to move on. sometimes i think, he can be mature yet dumb sometimes, especially in teen love.

Why do you care if we support a couple? STFU.
    How do YOU know if they’ll never get back together?
    Team Niley <3 (:

that`s the teenie version of us weekly or star out of the uk. & i`m pretty sure he said that, if he said that at all, quite sometime ago, pre-liam. this is crap.

• nickjjismyhusband

i really hope this is FAKE.

• Lilly

I agree with you.
    Even though I LOVE Niley, I think Miley and Nick should consider not getting back together. Miley has never been this happy before, and it’s because of Liam. Nick should find someone that makes him happy. :)

• leLIVREinterdit

yeah, no thanks.

• BurninUpForJoe

take his shirt off?? i’d like to see day that ever happened. I personally don’t think Miley will go back to him but he needs to get over her and Selena both already

• Brangelina

That’s ridiculous, anon. Jemi is never going to end.
    Johnny!
    He deserved a much higher score at the Olympics.

Miley doesn’t want to be used anymore!So leave her alone,Nick!Find another famous disney girl. Also leave Selena alone too!

• Alterego

O please Nick..
    Go get yourself a girl other then a disney star
    It willl do you good..

• nickjjismyhusband

If Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.

lol. Why?

im just so TIRED of Niley :/
    of all the drama ever since the JB started, its been “Niley this, Niley that” I just want Nick do date someone other that Miley, or even Selena..just someone else!! ;P

he SO did NOT say that.. it’s kind of stupid.. Nick would never say something like that.. simple as that..

face it people.. they will NEVER get back together..

This source is old and unreliable. He didn’t say any of this in at least the last 10 months. These magazines thrive on trash.

• Katie13

I wonder if Disney has a schedule??
    Like for publicity….there all Nick can “date” Selena in January and in March it’s Mileys turn,
    it’ll be nelena again next month -_-

It can’t be fake. A magazine can be sued for quoting false things.

• leLIVREinterdit

you speak… the TROOF!
    no seriously, i agree. :)

• DesiGirl

25, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    nickjjismyhusband said:

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.
    __

I’d be pissed off too if my husband started dating someone else. ;)

Sorry, but your username made it too easy. :)

WTF NICK!?!?
    Nick, seriously Miley is with Liam -.-
    and she said this is her FIRST love, she said that the relationship she had with you wasnt real. SO PLEASE NICK DONT TRY TO GET BACK WITH HER!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO NELENA!?
    —————
    publena is dead & buried thank God and miley has never said shes in love with liam or that hes her first love WRONG!!! Niley is true love and just like Miley herself said before true love never dies it just plays hard to get,Niley will come back eventually

• beth

it wasn’t pre-liam, because it says after nick said that “Er, Miley’s current squeeze Liam might have something to say about that!” so it obviously WASN’T pre-liam.
    You might want to read the whole thing before commenting(:

WTF NICK!?!?
    Nick, seriously Miley is with Liam -.-

UGHHH >=(

WHAT HAPPENED TO NELENA!?

Miley is happy,content and drama free! No more Niley,Please!

leLIVREinterdit said:
    who knows if we’ll get back together?

Haha, I do and it’s never gonna happen.

rofl dear you’re NOBODY stfu.

• RoseL

_huajaichumpoo said:

I HATE this magazine for putting quotes around “mature”. And this: “(Wow, rock ‘n’ roll name, Not)”
    yes becuase their name is really “mature” isn’t it??

• x_poisonivy

Sorry, but I REALLY hope not. Nick needs to get with someone OTHER than Miley or Selena for once.

I don’t believe this article. “Who knows if we’ll get back together?” Since when has Nick ever commented directly about a relationship? This is just another story or post to get everybody worked up.

Blair Waldorf – said:

lol.

Well it’s true fact. :P

• ericabbyx22

yessss!

• nickjjismyhusband

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.

I’m annoyed with Disney right now :/

maybe she did or maybe not :P *smile sweetly*

Grr…. You two….

Don’t diss her :/

OH… shut up!

• WTH

what’s up with nick : “Who knows if we’ll get back together” oh come on nicholas!

Ugh. That sucks.
    I wish spring break was 2 weeks.

Isn’t it just one week? I only have good friday off, and then I have to wait for spring break. sigh

I will. =]
    <3 <3

• ilovenick<3

WTF! I DON’T THINK NICK SAID THIS, HE’S NOT SO OPEN ABOUT THAT. IS NOT THAT I DON’T WANNA SEE HIM HAPPY BUT I DONT LIKE NILEY:/ I LOVE YOU NICK AND I WANT THE BEST FOR YOU. SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH:P

• musiciseverything

so? i just find him ok looking :/ and do not SYHAM (shake you head at me)

I;m just playing with you. =]

Homework. Bbl.

Yesss,I went there. ;)

Finally someone said it.

• xoxokatie8

You commented on it so obviously you do.

Fuckwad.
    Don’t talk to her like that >:/

in pancake’s words ‘fuck up’

• I DON’T BELIEVE THIS :S

ilovenick<3 said:

____________

I agree, Nick is kind of .. ‘close’, if you get what I mean :S
    I don’t believe that he would say something about his relationships, and say “we will get back together” ?! I REALLY don’t believe this :/

OH… shut up!
    Nawww

• dont jugde

how many weeks are your spring break?

Homework. Bbl.
    ___

don’t ‘be back later’, just don’t come back !

• JonasGirl007

in pancake’s words ‘fuck up’
    >:/

Homework. Bbl.
    You better ;) <3

I;m just playing with you. =]

=====
    oh whatever :P

Homework. Bbl.
    ___

don’t ‘be back later’, just don’t come back !

Preach.

• DemiandMileyPones

BBL. Bye Sweetpea and Don’t Judge. :)

*Sticks tongue out to JonasGirl*

I LOVE Niley but that is something Nick would never say! so don’t get mad at him (or at Niley fans)!

*Sticks tongue out to JonasGirl*
    Ha!
    :P

• dont jugde

BBL. Bye Sweetpea and Don’t Judge. :)

*Sticks tongue out to JonasGirl*

hahah bye :)

Bye babycakes :))

He’s gonna see her naked. Peeping tom in the making!

• NeLeNaSupporter

No way! OMG! Did he mean that he WANT to be with her again? whoa… diidn’t see that comming :/
    but I don’t think that they’ll be together anytime soon because Miley has Liam and they seem to be very happy :)

I don’t get you guys.

You want me and musiciseverything together.

then you sort of turn on us :/

• sandrajns

OMJ, the destiny, i loveeeeeee Niley ?

I don’t get you guys.

You want me and musiciseverything together.

then you sort of turn on us :/

===
    Well, you better get used to it.

• icehoneybaby

5 words.
    Honetly.
    Cannot.
    Be.
    Bothered.
    Reading.

Can anyone put the whole article into a summary sentence? Ha.

nick needs to make up his mind!! selena or miley!!
    come on nick we all noe the only reason u want miley back is cause selena suck!!!!
    leave miley alone!!shes happier w/o u!!!!

• xoxokatie8

Well, you better get used to it.
    ____

You will never be in love like me and damp are, fyi :):)

• Leena

Aww, that’s sweet. They should be good friends, that’s all that matters right now. I doubt they’re getting back anytime soon, and this is coming from a niley fan. xD

Niley as friends:D Good friends, would be awesome:)

this article has no credibility!!!! chill out you niley freaks!! i dont think neither liam or nick are that great looking but as a slutty 17 yeAR old i think miley will stick with the more experienced liam!!! god!!!!

lmao XD

• JonasGirl007

You will never be in love like me and damp are, fyi :):)
    You’ll never know ;)

• Lies Lies Lies

Honestly this Sugar Magazine sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. It doesn’t even seem legit. “With backing band The Administration (wow, cool rock n’ roll name, Not)” There is no other magazine where they would negatively comment like that, and honestly I don’t think Nick would really say that.

Idk, this sounds like a ton of bull to me.

wow he never said that. how can mags like this just lie??

Datie O.O

Nick is really starting to piss me off all he dose is go back and forth from miley and selena

You’ll never know ;)
    ____

I do. You and pancake are like Nelena.
    Yeah, I said it

Datie O.O
    ;)

lmfao “miley main squeeze Liam may have *something* to say about that”
    if they fought, Liam would win….sry nick ily but ur not strong enough ;)

• Hannah : )

Well honestly Miley has never been happier with Liam (it also said that in the Sugar magazine)
    So i think even if Nick wanted to, she wouldn’t : )

• JonasGirl007

I do. You and pancake are like Nelena.
    Yeah, I said it
    Hahaha!

LMFAO!

• Alexx.

I THINK THIS IS FAKE. -_-”

• superJOEman

So, Nick is really living alone now? Didn’t he have some roomies?

;)

how long have you guys been together?

• itsautumnbelle

no oceanup! and no sugar mag!

To all the people saying niley will never happen again. It is possible… I mean when they broke up for the first time everyone was like ‘it will never happen again’ then in 2009 it did.
    So you can’t say it won’t happen again when its happened twice now.. So why not a third time?. People can always change there minds. Miley may change her mind about liam. You just never know. Im happy for her to be with either of them. Im not going crazy over who she’s dating. So you shouldn’t either.

Hahaha!

LMFAO!

See, you agree

*sigh*
    here we go again.
    no nick, no. it’s called restraint.
    like can we not relive this whole cycle again please?

• xoxokatie8

how long have you guys been together?

Um, good question. haha

• itsmeeeexx

LMFAO you gotta be retarded if you think Nick actually said “maybe we’ll get back together” Nick never talks like that about his private life plus Miley is with Liam so i highly doubt he actually said that. rofl

See, you agree
    ===
    That’s what it might have started out as.

But we changed.

;)

• annamile

NICK LEAVE HER ALONE!

SHE DESERVES SOMETHING WAAAY BETTER!

• Diamondback

Pffff…. he couldn’t make anything happen with Selena so now he’s going back to the only other girl who ever gave him the time of day :P

Careful Nicky, that Liam dude could probably whoop your little ass.

So sick of this twink. Him and Beiber should start going out.

so, what happened to joe and pixie lott?

Um, good question. haha

that not good you should know *SMH*

One step at a time, and the next step is Bone Town. Giggity!

• xoxokatie8

That’s what it might have started out as.

But we changed.

;)

*rolls eyes*

nick would never say that especially for the simple fact that everyone in the world knwosthat she’s dating liam. why would he make himself look like an a-hole in that way? that just makes HIM look bad.

• Roro xox

i loved niley!; i still think their cute..bu this is getin 2 annoying!
    i like miam right now ; nick should grow up n get married wi a fan ! yup wit a fan^^
    who will be the lucky girl?

• Hannah

Miley is with Liam Now, and pretty soon for the rest of her life!!! because Miley & Liam are going to be married to each other!!! Nick and miley are NOT meant to be with each other AT ALL!!!!! neither is Selena and Nick!!!!! Niley is NO MORE!!!! Nick was meant for me!!! and i was meant for Nick!!!! pretty soon our couple name will be Nicah!!!

that not good you should know *SMH*
    Two months? Three months? Ask her hah

niley niley niley <33
    nelena sucks. js :)
    they just dated for publicity.
    why would a magazine make stuff up about what nick said?
    i’m sure he said this :)
    one step closer to niley <3

guys, calm down, this obviously isnt legit. its the biggest piece of bullshit i’ve heard from a magazine. ;)

• Ohai

try Um sure….

NO! She belongs with Liam!

*rolls eyes*
    What?

Could I help it with all your pressure?

After all…

you started MusicGirl-emistry

• Lawl Lawl

Too bad Miley has Liam, Mr. Jonas. She likes Liam and i’m pretty sure she won’t go back to you. (=

• Lexi Dei Falgui

OMG! WE NILEY LOVERS ARE GONNA WAIT FOR THIS! I HOPE LIAM AND MILEY BREAKS UP!

What?

Could I help it with all your pressure?

After all…

you started MusicGirl-emistry

That is true :)

Two months? Three months? Ask her hah

it takes 2 people to be in a relationship NOT one BUT two so you should know :P

i really hate niley
    miley is the biggest bitch
    i love nelena
    they need to be back with each other

WOW!! this is a joke right?

i mean, i honestly can see nick saying he and miley might see each other a lot since they live so close but the “who know if we’ll get back together” just did it for me. i dont believe it.

but hopefully nick and miley will be friends again. no niley tho cuz i love miam. but that’s just my opinion.

• DavidArchiefan

Here we go again.Can’t he get other women?I think Miley should stay away from him

That is true :)
    And so…

yeah…

*blushes*

MusicGirl.

• Your Love is my Drug

Wow. you guys are acting so damn immature. im not talking about niley teenies. im talking about everyone else. let nileys fans beleive what they want to beleive. same with nelena jemi taylena ect

• DavidArchiefan

I hope Nick won’t break Miam apart!

• Evangelina

es obvio que es mentira, el nunca diria algo asi, se re nota como es de maduro.

• Your Love is my Drug

5 words.
    Honetly.
    Cannot.
    Be.
    Bothered.
    Reading.

Can anyone put the whole article into a summary sentence? Ha.

=========

Nick said him and miley are neighbors and shes a wonderful person, maybe one day maybe theyll get back togther, but there taking it one step at a time. the rest just just about his solo tour and jb breakup rumors

• blahblahblah

yeah sugar mag doesn’t know what they’re talking about! this is false info! delete!

• Hannah

And so…

yeah…

*blushes*

MusicGirl.

AWKWARD

• tamraquelle

Oh jesus, here they go again.

it takes 2 people to be in a relationship NOT one BUT two so you should know :P

Well, we have been off and on a few times. hah

AWKWARD
    Says you.

We talk without talking.

• Hannah

@ Roro xox, Me, I will Be The one Who Nick Marry’s!!!!!! I and him are meant to be!!!!!!! I Love Him Soo much!!!!!! Nick and Miley should NOT get back together EVER!!!!!

• lovinmyeffinlife

omjjj neva gonna happenn

Says you.

We talk without talking.

You said something about a teddy bear, that’s weird lol

You said something about a teddy bear, that’s weird lol
    I gave her a teddy bear.

Dumbass.

• anonymous#15

i thought i’d never see Niley again :'(

• Hannah

Well, we have been off and on a few times. hah

=====
    oh well i have to go to bed goodnight :)

Goodnight dont jugde!

I gave her a teddy bear.

Dumbass.

stop calling me a donkey. SMH

Night dont judge :DD

stop calling me a donkey. SMH
    Weelll you didn’t know.

I thought you might of creeped on the…

nvm ;)

• aaliyahnoelle

i call bullshit on this article.

but for the sake of argument as much as i am neutral on whether or not im a fan of miley she seems a bit more calm and a lot happier with liam.

basically miley is at the stage in her life where she needs someone who can match her. i honestly dont think nick is that person. miley needs “a man” (lol at the thought of liam being a man but watevs LOL)

BESIDES… she is not the same person she was when she was 13/14. soooooo again i call bullshit

well at least we will know if it is fake when the jonases see this and explain it

—————
    I honestly think he was only trying t be friends with selena but she was trying to make it seem like it was more than it was and he had to just leave her alone,oh idk??? hahaha

Weelll you didn’t know.

I thought you might of creeped on the…

nvm ;)

Your annoying, in case you didn’t know. I’m going, later

Your annoying, in case you didn’t know. I’m going, later
    ==
    Because I didn’t finish my sentence?

Good to know :P

and later.

• aaliyahnoelle

*off topic* has n e 1 heard carrie underwoods temporary home?!?!?! omg i cry everytime i hear it or see the video especially the grandpa part…

that and lady antebellums need you now…love it.

• SELLYFAN!

I’ll believe it if it comes out of his mouth!

Calm down everyone!!! wether the magazine is true or not…..WHO CARES!!! If there gonna get back together then we will obviously see pictures of them together. N if they don’t then they don’t. In the mean time I think we all know Miley and Liam are material.

• Mileyonlyfornick :)

Hope this is true. :) Team Niley ??

honestly I love Nick Jonas but he’s kinnda playin Selena.. Like please make up your mind! Like yea I kno joe dated alot of girls to but atleast he dated different girls not just the same two over… and over… and over again! But anyways its not any of my buisness to judge his personal life soo GO NICK!!!

• yeahyeahyeah

I think Nick Jonas is blind. The only girls he can see are Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus.

no they better not i hate NILEY so much hes to good for her. Miley thinks sees the innocent one and shes not Nick is. he doesnt have piercing all over his body and a tattoo like her.

• -Hibz-

I’m not convinced. I really dont think that that’s something he would say.. =\
    Meh, for Nick’s sake, I hope they DONT get back together. IMO, he’s too good for her. Sorry Miley fans.

• musiciseverything

WHAT WONAM?? what did i do now?

You never found Chris Brown sexy. That is what you did. Smh.

Boringggggg,you?
    And okay, babycakes ;)

Ehh… alright. Tomorrow is the day spring break starts! Soooo excited! :D

And babycakes? Awwh! <33

You; How about Sweetpea? ;)

Teehee. =]
    You know it ;)

Bitch, I didn’t fucking ask you. Asscrack. I’m talking to Katie. :P

Does it look like I give a fuck? No. Dumbass.

—————
    —————
    In Miley’s song ‘7things’ she calls Nick insecure. Nick came out saying “im mot insecure so the song cant be about me.” I dont know about u guys but he sounds insecure to me!!!

• I DON’T BELIEVE THIS :S

seriously, I know it is written in the magazine and it’s a interview, but I don’t believe this, I don’t know why, but I don’t believe it :S
    I mean, I don’t believe Nick would say this, this is past, and he doesn’t look like a obsessed boy, idk ‘-‘

• yeahyeahyeah

I swear to god if one more person says “Niley is true love” I will cut someone then pull them by their testicle hairs.

You know it ;)

=]

• PAIGE

Cute! :)

Bitch, I didn’t fucking ask you. Asscrack. I’m talking to Katie. :P
    Don’t diss her :/

—————
    —————
    In Miley’s song ‘7things’ she calls Nick insecure. Nick came out saying “im *mot insecure so the song cant be about me.” I dont know about u guys but he sounds insecure to me!!!

*not insecure(sorry!)

………..
    That only happens with selena and demi because miley brought nick up and his brothers. Miley is a magnet there is something about her that just want to know what she up to and she brought a lot of good attention to the jonas. I guess she moved on. selena really brought nick down.

Ehh… alright. Tomorrow is the day spring break starts! Soooo excited! :D

And babycakes? Awwh! <33

You; How about Sweetpea? ;)
    wtf? My spring break is in TWO WEEKS :'(

=]
    Keep the bear near you :) <3

• Veronique

First of all Nick NEVER said that. He would never say something like this. (Talking about the “Niley” thing)
    And my second point is….If he said this, just imagine he did…. it seems like he never gets another girl than Miley or Selena :D:D
    I love Nick. Really… But sorry. It’s pathetic.

P.S.: Sugar magazine fails anyway

• DemiandMileyPones

Does it look like I give a fuck? No. Dumbass.

_____

You commented on it so obviously you do.

Fuckwad.

• dont jugde

You never found Chris Brown sexy. That is what you did. Smh.

====
    so? i just find him ok looking :/ and do not SYHAM (shake you head at me)

wtf? My spring break is in TWO WEEKS :'(

Ugh. That sucks.
    I wish spring break was 2 weeks.

Keep the bear near you :) <3

creeper alert

—————
    —————

*not insecure(sorry!)
    He is insecured someone who is always afraid to speak his mind is insecured about the backlash at least miley can take and dished. she braver than him. Miley got her own place first than him how ackward is that the youngest 17 year old got her own place before selena,demi,nick? she is always the first to do everything.

Keep the bear near you :) <3

I will. =]

• JonasGirl007

You commented on it so obviously you do.

Fuckwad.
    Don’t talk to her like that >:/

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    haha I was being sarcastic,
    because you were saying your life goal was to get a tweet lol.

• xoxokatie8

He could have any girl practically so why do you keep going back to old ones.

You wrote that song for the replacements, what was the quote in that movie again? uhhh, hmm, I think it was..
    KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
    Move on, stop going back.
    I adore him, so he should just go forwards, not backwards
    ____

It’s Meet the Robinsons, btw :)

It’s actually not that big of a deal
    hah
    Then teeelll uss.

• xoxokatie8

And does anyone find it weird that he only dates Selena and Miley?
    ____

You, me and the rest of the jonas fans
    lmao

Then teeelll uss.

Was I talking to you? NO

Was I talking to you? NO
    :,(

And does anyone find it weird that he only dates Selena and Miley?

He dated Courtney Galiano and Malese Jow and rumored to have dated Jordan Pruitt.

• musiciseverything

Lol, that’s kinda paradoxical. They were boring and entertaining at the same time, haha.

Haha. I know. They were so boring, but entertaining at the same time. Can’t explain it. Lol.

that’s sooooooooooooooo FAKEEEEEE!!!

I really want z.taylor and kingsley to tweet me :DDDD it’s like my life goal,
    and JB also

It’s actually not that big of a deal
    hah

Whatever you say…

I saw it and no he wasn’t being douchey, he can just see through Kevin’s fakeness, he’s much more comfortable with joe for obvious reasons…Joe isn’t a little bitch.

I really want z.taylor and kingsley to tweet me :DDDD it’s like my life goal,
    and JB also

I would die if Kingsley tweeted me. I love that dude. =]

Oh spongebob.

I want your pet Gary.

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    Talk about some lofty ambitions :P

AM HERE!!!! :D So where is MusicGirl action? XD

I would die if Kingsley tweeted me. I love that dude. =]
    ___

Every day i’m going to tweet him that someone at my school looks like him until he tweets me back. lmao
    EPICCC

Talk about some lofty ambitions :P
    ____

is that a good or bad thing? lol

EPICCC

Majorly epic. =]

• caitlinn

I don’t care if Nick and Miley date right now or not… I just want them to be friends. Best friends, actually.

AM HERE!!!! :D So where is MusicGirl action? XD

Waffle told you to come here. Didn’t she?

AM HERE!!!! :D So where is MusicGirl action? XD
    Why Katie?

Why did you do that?!

• DesiGirl

JonasGirl007 said:

Oh spongebob.

I want your pet Gary
    __

Lol, Gary always creeped me out. Maybe it’s because my brother and I used to have 2 pet snails until they died. Or may it’s because he meows, lmao.

People were saying state of emergency was about Demi after they done that live chat is it true did Nick have a thing with Demi…charge you by the hour for a straight trip down to hell. He wears a purity ring to stay true to god sex is hell DID NICK JONAS HAVE SEX WITH DEMI

Kingsley has tweet me before <3 that was a great day :D

:P

Kingsley has tweet me before <3 that was a great day :D

I officially hate you.

• dont jugde

Waffle told you to come here. Didn’t she?

maybe she did or maybe not :P *smile sweetly*

hate to break it to you Nemi fan, but I think its about Miley.

Music-

Katie told her.

-.-

I officially hate you.

aww i feel so special :)

• nikabela

This Niley fever has to stop already. It’s so 3 years ago…
    I think Miley finally got herself a man. Not a boy or an immature thing, like Justin. It seems to me, that Liam treats her well and she seems happy. He is not shy to show he loves her (which a girl gotta love…) and go out with her for a date.

• musiciseverything

I know, right :)) Give me a few years for those two and JB to tweet me. IT WILL HAPPEN
    all i have to do is be annoying, and you know how well i can accomplish that

HAHAHAHAHA!! *clears throat* Sorry about that. =]

• leLIVREinterdit

true true…

• NICOLE .

That’s ridiculous, anon. Jemi is never going to end.
    Johnny!
    He deserved a much higher score at the Olympics.

—————————-

He really did, but I appreciated his ~classiness on the subject.

NICOLE . said:

lol.

Well it’s true fact. :P

————————–

That’s ridiculous, anon. Jemi is never going to end

The breakup will depend on the release date of CR2. LOL

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Miam > Niley
    Yesss, I went there!

• nickjjismyhusband

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.
    __

I’d be pissed off too if my husband started dating someone else. ;)

Sorry, but your username made it too easy. :)
    exactly.
    well. i dont mind who he dates as long as its not miley :D

• NICOLE .

That’s ridiculous, anon. Jemi is never going to end

The breakup will depend on the release date of CR2. LOL

—————————

I guess Camp Rock 2 is never coming out then. ;-)

Niley and Nelena are both done.. Nick really needs to stop ‘reconnecting’ with old flames. Take some advice if it didnt work the first time it more than likely won’t work the second time round.. And NILEY fans NEED TO LET IT GO! It happened .. as in past tense as in not now!

Miam > Niley
    Yesss, I went there!
    I Second That!

• Alterego

Wait Disney is a “Family” right?
    Isn’t Nelena/Niley/Jemi something like incest lol?

• cyrusfan

NOO! nick stay away from miley!!! shes happy now and everytime u get in the picture it causes drama… i want miley to be happy not sad and Liam is making her happy now! NO nelena NO niley get it? Miam<<3

• Bubbyyy

ctually You never kknow. honestly e could have realized that everyones open about e=their relationship & all Miley ever wanted was to not hide thier love. mileys always open with the way she feels about someone. On @DisneyStarFacts a while ago she actually tweeted they were spotte together. and the American Idol Appeareance? idc If Their Best Friends iLoovee Em. & iLove Mian c:

• Alterego

I loved 2007, but we dont need a 2007 in 2010 Nick..

LMAO, did actually anybody read what they write. I just read the first few lines in the picture.

“Despite his ‘major’ new album with backing band the Administration, Nick hasn’t forgotten the Jo-Bro roots. During his first solo gig in LA he ripped off his shirt mid-song. “I’ll take my shirt off when it’s right for the music”, he explains. “It’s about getting into the moment.”

Who the heck writes this crap?

• Delilah_Marie

I don’t know what to think of this. o.o For people saying it was fake though..it can’t be completely FAKE. The mag could have twisted stuff but its not all fake,I’m sure. As a person who totally supports them as a couple and as friends/people I think this is awesome. But as a person,it’s very…odd?

• Alterego

Oh how I love drama :)

• DesiGirl

Everyone needs to grow up and stop caring so much. That goes to the Niley fans and the Niley haters alike. You’re equally annoying. It’s not a big freaking deal. Stop getting worked up as if it’s the end of the world. It’s their lives, who they have or don’t have relationships with doesn’t affect any of us at all.

• _huajaichumpoo

RoseL said:

_huajaichumpoo said:

yes becuase their name is really “mature” isn’t it??
    _______

OK, let me restate that. I don’t really care if the writer thinks his band is “mature”…with the quotes and their opinions on his band name, but I just don’t like the fact they are putting their opinions in this article.

• Beth2k9

“Stop trying to make Niley happen! it’s not going to happen!” Mean girls<3

• NILEY

NILEY’S BETTER GET OVER IT! :P

• nickjjismyhusband

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.
    This is the problem. What’s wrong with you people, WFT is there to get mad about. It’s not your life and you don’t know them. It’s like you’re living through their lives. Get a grip.
    im still getting PISSED OFF.
    IM SICK AND TIRED OF NILEY.
    makes me sick >=( and not just becuase i dont like Niley doesnt mean they arent dating, they can date all they want. geezz.

• Princess Awesome

what magazine is this?

WTH Nick? SHE. DON’T. WANT. YOU, dumbass! You FAILED with Selena, AGAIN, you think Miley is going to ditch something good for a screw up?

• Sweetdisposition

Beth2k9 said:

“Stop trying to make Niley happen! it’s not going to happen!” Mean girls<3
    -----
    AMEN!

• Princess Awesome

is it just me or does nick look kind of…ugly in that pic?

Beth2k9 said:

“Stop trying to make Niley happen! it’s not going to happen!” Mean girls<3
    ---

• DesiGirl

Princess Awesome said:

is it just me or does nick look kind of…ugly in that pic?
    __

This is random, but the girl in your icon looks a lot like a certain Bollywood actress. That wouldn’t happen to be Priyanka Chopra, would it?

OMG Make a Wave is so abd, I’m trying to sit through their American idol performance and i just can’t.

I hate how the jobros always get made out to be the bad guys when a relationship ends, just because they keep their private life private and don’t share their side of the story to the public. We don’t know what went down between Nick and Miley, so quit acting like we do.

Are you kidding me?

Maybe with Joe,yes.

But with Nick the fans always put the blame with
    Miley or Selena
    and the Miley stans and Selena stans fought for 3 year over him..
    while Nick gets aways with everything!
    This time we notice his patterned and its getting old.

aww i feel so special :)

Yea you should.

• xoxokatie8

LOL at the fact Nick didn’t mention Miley singing good last night on twitter;DDD

hate to break it to you Nemi fan, but I think its about Miley.

—————-

ITS ABOUT DEMI HE LOOKED ALL PISSED WELL TALKING ABOUT IT IN THE LIVE CHAT HE IS MAD THAT JOE AND DEMI ARE TOGETHER, HE THINK DEMI IS OFF HER ROCKER

!!???
    what did he say !??!?!?!

====
    well it was when OU had a Miley Vs Selena Post so i tweet him to come on and he tweet my back and came on :D <3

Music-

Katie told her.

-.-

Yea I know. =/

Yea I know. =/
    It kinda ruined the moment -.-

haha I was being sarcastic,
    because you were saying your life goal was to get a tweet lol.
    ___

Yeah but idk what lofty means. hehe

Changing icon. Brb.

LOL at the fact Nick didn’t mention Miley singing good last night ;DDD

? O.O

• xoxokatie8

yeah, i’m going to stop talking about Kingsley. You never know when that guy is creeping

• jonastwilight_girl

oh my god
    its so fake! read it , nick would never say stuff like i think me and miley will snog again and i like to rip my shirt of a times!

• emma13

wtf? wow everyone needs to just grow up because niley is never gonna happen again. i mean they could be friends but i doubt anything more then that. its kinda funny how some people are obsessed with a relationship that doesnt even exist. i mean its okay to be obsessed with a relationship once in a while but one that doesnt exist, it just makes you look pathetic.

It kinda ruined the moment -.-

Tell me about it.

O RLY?

STFU.

Tell me about it.
    I love your new icon ;)

I’m listening to her performance yesterday…

Just keep that bear near by :)

O RLY?

STFU.

ALL THIS YELLING IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE

It kinda ruined the moment -.-

Tell me about it.

=====
    oh a moment ;D

I love your new icon ;)

I’m listening to her performance yesterday…

Just keep that bear near by :)

*blushes* Thank you. =]

*blushes* Thank you. =]
    It’s pretty ;)

—————-

weSety nobody is obsessing about Niley get with the programme majority agreed its bullshit and Miley is better with Lia

OMG

LOL !

OMG MusicGirl LIVES <3 ;D
    ___

gurlll i already told you that ;)

LOL !
    Shut up.

• xoxokatie8

i wake up, and teardrops they fall down like rain.

• musiciseverything

Don’t judge and waffle are the biggest teenies on this site. That’s a fact. Oh yea I went there,

wtf? and not damp!!??
    Were music girl stans

Dont believe this for some reason. yeah, they might still be friends, but that’s it.

• Brangelina

oh Boo! I thought this post was going to be more entertaining.

• BurninUpForJoe

agreed. when asked about his relationship he had a hard enough time saying it was a “young relationship”. he’s never this open about anything

& whoever said it`s illegal to lie about someone ( namely a celebrity ) saying a direct quote .. mags & tabs do it aaaaaall the time. stop making excuses.

O please Nick..
    Go get yourself a girl other then a disney star
    It willl do you good..

agreed.

*looks at music*

*looks at jonasgirl* Um….

*dies laughing*
    and you call me and damp AWKWARD

ugh.

• JonasGirl007

*looks at jonasgirl* Um….
    *whispers: what do we do? run?*

• musiciseverything

Remember, we win in the end ;)

We always do. =]

• Sweetdisposition

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.

• Alterego

Didn’t Niley started “hanging out” like a year ago?
    Kind of funny how Jemi is now “dating” and Niley was “dating” a year ago haha.

• Selena

Nick has a tiny little penis.

Nick has a tiny little penis.
    He said the same about yours.

• BAMF Princess

Why doesn’t anyone just interview Sarah on celebrity love lives? She seems to know everything from which restaurant they’re eating at to what port-a-potty they were just using.

The girl has to have some secrets hidden behind her raccoon like eyes. o_o

*dies laughing*
    and you call me and damp AWKWARD

Yes. You guys are awkward. Admit it.

• nickjjismyhusband

soo…..hows the weather everybody? :)

• Aryanna

BAMF Princess said:

Aryanna said:
    BAMF Princess said:

—————-
    You know, you don’t have to be so mean, over the internet. It’s no use.

Yeah, but you said “Nick is just gross”-“Nick and Joe are both dicks”-“They will break up”
    Would you like it if I just told you you were a dick and you were gross ? I don’t think so. It’s not honesty.
    Whatever.

• leLIVREinterdit

it’s how she honestly feels, then. ;)
    but no joke, i feel the same way (about the nick situation). everyone has their own opinion. rude or not, it’s still an opinion.

*whispers: what do we do? run?*

No. We can handle waffle.

We always do. =]
    Always :)

Why can’t i say i <3 Miley?

• DesiGirl

Oceanup won’t let me change my icon. I’ve gotten kind of tired of the colored chickies.

Selena said:

Nick has a tiny little penis.

how do you know?
    hmmmmm…..

I think nick is going to have to do a little bit more than that like be like zac efron. Hold hand when they walk,open doors,pay attention to her,support her by showing up at her job,taking her out talking nice about her,supporting her, sharing show, no more of that crap of hidding. But I think nick lost miley already. He took a chance and lost.

• JonasGirl007

No. We can handle waffle.
    K, gotcha ;)

• xoxokatie8

Yes. You guys are awkward. Admit it.
    last time i checked, we weren’t going around giggling like we were FIVE
    mhmm, i went there. And next time you see damp, click to see her profile :DD

………………………
    *breaks into dance*
    heartbreeeeaaaker, he’s a heartbreeeeaaaker!
    ———————–
    hahaha xD

………………………
    *breaks into dance*
    heartbreeeeaaaker, he’s a heartbreeeeaaaker!

Oh please. Nick wouldn’t have even crawled back to Selena if Miley didn’t dump him last summer. Nick is a douche at times but people need to cut him some slack, Miley and Selena aren’t perfect either—Miley can be selfish and arrogant and Selena is a delusional doormat.

• stellagirl1993

Who’s Waffle? O_o

• Not true

OceanUp fuck you for starting shit! This magazine was from last year. Before Miley made things public with Liam and before Nick reunited with Selena. Seriously take this down this article is bull shit!!!!

• NICOLE .

hahaha. dear Americans: national health care works.

——————————

I like your style, anonymous.

BAMF Princess said:

—————-
    You know, you don’t have to be so mean, over the internet. It’s no use.

———————-

Did anyone see the live chat last week Nick thinks he is the shit it annoyed me when he was trying to take the piss out of sweet little Kevin, probably just bitter that Kevin is having sex while he is all alone.

• Aryanna

nickjjismyhusband said:

soo…..hows the weather everybody? :)
    Cloudy.. :(
    You ?

K, gotcha ;)

=]

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Seems fake to me. I mean, would Nick, the one who NEVER EVER talks about his relationships, be so open about maybe getting back together with an old girlfriend? And would he really say that when she is dating someone else?

I’m pretty sure Nick opens doors, don’t believe the crap that Miley’s feeding you, Mimi.

• Marshemello

Ok uk mags are always behind on news so don’t believe it trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=]

:D

Muah!

*throws hands in the gah damn air*

i have decided this fiction.

• DesiGirl

Ooh, my icon just spontaneously changed. I didn’t even do anything. o_O

last time i checked, we weren’t going around giggling like we were FIVE
    mhmm, i went there. And next time you see damp, click to see her profile :DD

Oh Lord. What did she do to it?

• Aryanna

stellagirl1993 said:

Who’s Waffle? O_o
    It’s Katie. ;)

• juicy

He could have any girl practically so why do you keep going back to old ones.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
    Move on, stop going back.
    I adore him, so he should just go forwards, not backwards.

• xoxokatie8

Oh Lord. What did she do to it?

You’ll have to wait and see
    lmaoooo

………………………
    *breaks into dance*
    heartbreeeeaaaker, he’s a heartbreeeeaaaker!

——————

Its obvious Miley and Nick aren’t even talking now thinking something happened, who cares hope they never talk again they are not suited together.

• leLIVREinterdit

Thank you for your opinion. next please?

It’s pretty ;)

Thank you…again. Lol =]

• dont jugde

gurlll i already told you that ;)

they’re like flirting ;)

Thank you…again. Lol =]
    Haha.

Did you get your tea yet? ;)

wtf? and not damp!!??
    Were music girl stans

=====
    ^ THIS

• emma13

—————-

whatever. i dont bother reading the comments on here because most of them are just immature and have nothing to do with the post.

Haha.

Did you get your tea yet? ;)

Um. *looks around* No….

Um. *looks around* No….
    It’s ok lazy butt ;)

How about water?

It’s ok lazy butt ;)

How about water?

Um.. Yea. About that…..

Um.. Yea. About that…..
    Let me guess…too lazy?

Yeah, I’m like that too.. no biggie.

• DemiandMileyPones

He still sprung of her. MOVE ON.

Miley is obviously happy with Liam.

• xoxokatie8

you had me to get herrr, and here i thought it was meeeee

Let me guess…too lazy?

Yeah, I’m like that too.. no biggie.

Laziness will be the death of me.

• JonasGirl007

Laziness will be the death of me.
    ==
    Oh crap. now it’s three.

Oh and, I’m lazy too :)

Whatever. Nelena and Niley both suck big ol’ donkey dick. :l

• musiciseverything

Oh great. The three teenies are here now.

• JonasGirl007

Oh great. The three teenies are here now.
    Remember…we win <3

• xoxokatie8

Oh great. The three teenies are here now.

Oh great the immature annoying couple is here

Remember…we win <3

Always.

Oh great the immature annoying couple is here
    ==
    I see that damp is on :P

I keed I keed.

am so bored :O

Remember…we win <3

Always.

LMFAO !

• Janis Lan

Move on, Nicholas.

Oh great the immature annoying couple is here

Well, damp did just show up. Speaks for itself.

Always.
    Always, always, allwayysss

• DemiandMileyPones

Hmph. Something seems fishy..

• dont jugde

Oh great. The three teenies are here now.

======
    :O kiss my ass :P

I don’t even like Niley but I can’t wait till all you people feel like dumbasses with all your “ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!” seriously none of you know SHIT.

LMFAO !
    Shut it.

• DemiandMileyPones

Me and Katie are NOT immature.

GTFO. :l

• xoxokatie8

Me and Katie are NOT immature.

GTFO. :l
    ___

They said that we were the teenies of the site, i simple said that we were music girl stans ;)

:O kiss my ass :P

Not until you kiss mine bb.

I don’t even like Niley but I can’t wait till all you people feel like idiots with all your “ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!” seriously none of you know JACK.

O kiss my ass :P

Not until you kiss mine bb.

cheater cheater pumpkin eaterrr

no wayyyyy

• leLIVREinterdit

please delete this post RIGHT NOW!

• dreamingALOUD

No Nick dont do it!

• dreamingALOUD

• Syds.

Highly doubt that. Really could care less, though. So I guess, good luck??

Is this legit. lmao

• HOT DAYUMMM

Dream on Nick.
    Dream on (:

• Alterego

What do you expect on a GOSSIP site?

• GimminyCrickets7

this is ollld lmao.
    smooth oceanup.
    and anyways…..
    I think if everyone stopped with all of this jemi niley nelena craziness for a bit it would help cuz all these magazines run these stories and the company ppl make the PR stunt couples cuz they know everyone will go goo goo ga ga over it. haters and obsessers alike.

• Delilah_Marie

Alsooo…Nelena fans need to stop acting like they just want Miley to be happy,cause we all know you just don’t want Miley back into the picture because Nick completely forgets Selena exists.
    Yesss,I went there. ;)

Yesss,I went there. ;)
    _____________
    actually this is not true…im a selena fan more of a miley fan…but seriously…nick is going crazy…wht is all with jumping frm one girl to another for the past two years….miley is really happy with liam…and should stay tat way…i bet she wud…coz she is smart…and tat douchebag nick shud stay from selena also….and nelena fans hate nick bcoz of his craziness…..

• Princess Awesome

it’s really sad how obsesed i am with ou. i have to leave for an art class in a little but :( :)

I’ll lose a tiny respect with Miley if she goes back to the user the 3rd time…she’ll look pathetic like Selena…
    and I love Selena..

but I trust Miley that she’s smarter and stronger now
    No, Miley will never look pathetic because miley never said she will never go back to him that was selena. Miley actually said she might marry him or his will be her best friend forever either or. selena on the other hand she said the opposite that why selena looked pathetic and miley never will because she never said she will never go back to him.

• MZ

Ignore Sugar Mag, it’s a British magazine and British editors generally don’t have a clue about the Disney relationships.

• musiciseverything

Oh NelenaUp, I miss you so much. Yes you were a boring and annoying couple, but damn was it entertaining. Please come back.

-musiciseverything

• DesiGirl

musiciseverything said:

-musiciseverything

• Princess Awesome

nick looks like a freaking 3o year old. not a good look for a kid who’s not even 18 yet

• inwonderland

wtf?!

You’ll have to wait and see
    lmaoooo

I’m actually excited to see it. Don’t tell her I said that.

can we please go through another round of mileyandselena. it get funnier every.single.time.

all im saying is:;
    Nick can date whoever he wants.
    but is WILL be ridiculous of he dates Miley once again….im just saying.
    AS LONG AS NICK IS HAPPY IM HAPPY<3

&& Liam and Miley are super cute together<3
    they are one of my favorite couples right now<33 I ? Miam!! Nick...DONT BREAK THEM UP!! >=(

• dont jugde

Hmph. Something seems fishy..

=====
    Nick’s facial expression goes with what you just said

• xoxokatie8

I’m actually excited to see it. Don’t tell her I said that.

It’s actually not that big of a deal
    hah

• Aryanna

I’m in the middle of a fight.
    Awesome. :)

cheater cheater pumpkin eaterrr

Wow. Real mature waffle.

• Aryanna

What the hell ?

• GimminyCrickets7

lmao and by “seeing alot of eachother” he was talking about how she’s his neighbor way to take things out of context.

• Paula

nickjjismyhusband said:

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.
    —————————–
    ugh , me to !
    seriously , if he used selena one more time, i’m going to flip ! i’m so fucking pissed!

and miley is happy wth liam , what the fuck nick ?!

It’s INSIDER … so it can be true … and whatever … I think Nick isn’t over Miley .. and it’s true … But miley moved on … or Miley want to move on …. and be friend with Nick … Nick should move on too. And he should look for a new girl. but Niley is really cute couple :)
    BTW .. sorry for my poor english :/

I think anybody who read the first 5 sentences knows that this is pure fan fiction. Nick ripped of his shirt in mid-song? Yeah, sure.

• Princess Awesome

my lonliness is killing me
    and i
    i must confess
    i still believe (still believe)
    when i’m not with u
    i lose my mind
    gimme a sign
    hit me baby one more time

Girls fall in love with him because he’s great song romantic writer,but he doesn’t walk the walk…

• Princess Awesome

DesiGirl said:

Princess Awesome said:

is it just me or does nick look kind of…ugly in that pic?

it’s her :)

• RoseL

Princess Awesome said:

true!
    thats why i prefer joe =)

what up selena.Hey is stay about miley? The only way I will like nick is if stay was about niley lol.jk but imagen that will be like wow all along it was miley the girl of his dreams.

Yesss,I went there. ;)
    um have you been in Nicks head?
    do you know what he thinks?
    i dont think so :)

• BAMF Princess

• GildedButterfly55

Yesss,I went there. ;)

I want Miley and Selena to be happy

Im not a Nick aka douch Mcgee fans

Stop puting words in some fans mouth

• RoseL

Princess Awesome said:

my lonliness is killing me
    and i
    i must confess
    i still believe (still believe)
    when i’m not with u
    i lose my mind
    gimme a sign
    hit me baby one more time
    thats song rules!
    awesome song for the moment

nickjjismyhusband said:

Is Nick and Miley date again…i swear….im gonna get pissed-off.
    —————————–
    ugh , me to !

and miley is happy wth liam , what the fuck nick ?!
    —————-
    THANK YOU.
    Finally someone who agrees with me.
    Nick should date someone other that Miley or Selena!!

• BAMF Princess

ZOMFG IMPOSTERSSSSS!!!

L0lBitchStealinMahTiara!

Katie13 said:

I wonder if Disney has a schedule??
    it’ll be nelena again next month -_-

They probably do. Mickey is one perverted creature. He is a little fiend.

Ewwwwwww! Miam FTW!

OU you did not just log me out. >:[

by taking it “one step at a time” I think he meant re-building their friendship again before anything else.

I heard recently that Miley was unsure about Liam and people are also speculating that once the last song is done and released that they will have nothing in common anymore and they’ll break up.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. :)

• Savetheanimalss

Omg. Nick would never say something so rediculous like that. He’s too smart to know that people like us might fall into stuff like above. He’d never want to pit the pressure on the fans not knowing who he’s dating, so obviously that’s why he said yesterday when we me him, he’s not into seeing anybody right now.
    OceanUp is soo annoying. :|
    Drama 411.

• Deluminator

• DesiGirl

Princess Awesome said:

DesiGirl said:

Princess Awesome said:

is it just me or does nick look kind of…ugly in that pic?

it’s her :)
    __

Awesome. She’s one of my favorites.

this doesn’t sound like him. fake!

• Cookies

Mrs.Jonas said:

Is it his fault that his initials are JB!?

BTW .. sorry for my poor english :/
    Niley will always be disney best couple because they met as such a young age and they grew up together with those feeling is nostalgic. Jemi is cute but not as niley, nelena ewww worst couple ever, they stared because miley was missing and selena wanted to date nick and follow him around it stared with lies and it ended badly with selena bashing him. she knew nick still loved miley and she didnt care to screw friendship for a guy. nelena will never be cute because of the circumstances they stared and the reasons.

• leLIVREinterdit

oh gawd. mimi, give it up.

• _huajaichumpoo

juicy said:

He could have any girl practically so why do you keep going back to old ones.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
    Move on, stop going back.
    I adore him, so he should just go forwards, not backwards
    _______________

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…

Wow. Real mature waffle.

I invented the word mature

• JonasGirl007

Not until you kiss mine bb.
    I might ;)

Lol :P

• DemiandMileyPones

Chris Brown is still sexy. SMH.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

And does anyone find it weird that he only dates Selena and Miley?

• Doom

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

And does anyone find it weird that he only dates Selena and Miley?

lol. why did that last sentence make me laugh so much. lol funny.

• dont jugde

Not until you kiss mine bb.

cheater cheater pumpkin eaterrr

lol

• Aryanna

leLIVREinterdit said:

it’s how she honestly feels, then. ;)
    I don’t know. Whatever. We can say we don’t like something without being rude. You just say “I don’t like him, I don’t like his voice, it’s not my taste”, I don’t know, something… Anyway, it doesn’t matter.

____

IKR? What’s wrong with that…?
    :D

I sooo tired about all this things NILEY, JEMI,NELENA,MIAM!

Who cares about that, move with your lives
    STOP TALK ABOUT NILEY, THEY OVER AND NEVER COME BACK. SHE’S WITH LIAM SO STOP TALK ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE….

• musiciseverything

Chris Brown is still sexy. SMH.

This we agree on.

• xoxokatie8

Not until you kiss mine bb.
    I might ;)

Lol :P

Oh my. get a room

• K.F.D.M.S lover

leLIVREinterdit said:

Who knows if we’ll get back together.
    Haha, I do and it’s never gonna happen.
    Lol

i really doubt he actually said that =P i mean really! he didnt say it Niley is dead and gone leave it alone!!

Niley has existed in the past and has been terminated. And I think people need to let the whole subject go. Nick needs to find a normal girl that suits him, because these hollywood ones, obviously don’t.

• _huajaichumpoo

• Mareike

that sounds too good to be legit lol

Cool……

So?

• Katie13

Lmao!!!! No OceanUp, just no!
    Do anything for a fight on your posts huh?

and I love Selena..

but I trust Miley that she’s smarter and stronger now

• RoseL

- Blair Waldorf – said:

lol.
    HAHHHAHA

• Sweetdisposition

Sounds pathetic. My verdict: NAAWT real.

• Aryanna

BAMF Princess said:

—————-
    You know, you don’t have to be so mean, over the internet. It’s no use.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. :

I think they’re on cloud 9 because of the movie but after its done with all its promotion and premiering, its downhill from there. Just my 2 cents.

That’s Funny :P

• musiciseverything

Well, this is interesting.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Sugar Magazine = fail

OU you did not just log me out. >:[
    Can I slap it?

he did actually, during stay, just because he had a t-shirt on underneath, he still ripped his other shirt off.

so yeah, fail.

• SmileForMe

Here we go again.. Like seriously?
    Liam will beat the shit out of Nick, if he gets like 3 feet close to Miley.
    They’re in love, obviously.

But I highly doubt Nick said this.

Can I slap it?

By all means, go ahead.

• <3333 (:

Nick will move on when he meets me, LMAO. :’)

Kingsley has tweet me before <3 that was a great day :D