Joe Jonas Simon Cowell IMPRESSION

OU. SLOW DOWN.

THIS xD

Sick of these two!

JOE! <33333

Enough Jemi posts. Damn!

No, not again! o_O

was i supposed to be impressed?

• ivy xo

he is so funny and awesome. demi is good for him! when he was with camilla he was too serious and no fun. with demi he can be fun again! =)

• this is bs

wtf is up with posting a million things at once oceanup? you dont post anything for hours and then post like 10 things at once. it blows!

Aren’t we bombarded enough with these two as it is, OceanUP?

• K.F.D.M.S lover

nice IMPRESSION joe hahaha

• Ashley9rae

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DEMI IS GORGEOUS! Joe is a lucky son of a bitc thth fucking asshole

OU. SLOW DOWN.

LMAO at your icon. I find it so funny. =]

just absolutely, utterly sick of Jemi.
    It will, and always be a PR stunt to me.

Not a fan of well, Joe anymore.

• LoveLautner

OU. SLOW DOWN.

THIS xD

-_____________

Agreed.

Demi is not funny.

haha that was adorable. love him!

• LoveLautner

OU. SLOW DOWN.

LMAO at your icon. I find it so funny. =]

______________

Who is he?

Who cares what they think of Simon!

I loved the impression!!!!! :D Jemi <3
    p.s if ya don’t f****** lyk Jemi posts then dun post anything!!! Stop bloody complaining!!!

Who is he?

I honestly have no idea. I just found it hilarious.

• dont jugde

lol even though i didn’t watch to video O.O

• xoxokatie8

jemi is a big piece of poop!

Yeah sure. All she does is laugh. ALL THE TIME! Annoying much?

• xoxokatie8

TBH, They’d never technically end, but they’ll probably take a break from Music.

I love them, in whatever they do, and if they want to do different things such as acting or producing or whatever, Ill support them.

This :)
    it’ll just be sad, ya know?

• SmileForMe

Honestly, Jemi isn’t cute in my opinion. But people should really give them a chance. I mean, it’s not like by writing rude stuff is gonna change anything in their relationship.

Too much hate going on in this world now. Like seriously, hating on two people’s relationship? Pathetic.

aha, gotta love joe jonas <3

admit what!!!??
    me and damp are in love. you and jonas girl are like a in a pre school relationship

Yea….ok. Whatever gets you through your day.

• LoveLautner

True.
    I love Jemi,
    but I don’t really see the connection between them :/
    They never get smiley or coy when they are asked about eachother

_____________

I dunno… But I don’t actually care. If they’re together, great. If they’re not, I hope they know lying is bad.

• xoxokatie8

Jonas Brothers Drop Possibly the Last Album This Fall (via dd365official)
    What do you think about that? :(
    ___

everyone is flipping about it on twitter now, so i’d give it a few hours and then JB will say something “were not breaking up blah blah blah” but then gossipfasho tweeted after that, that it prolly won’t be the last album, just taking a break

ok how about all of yall shut the fuck up and LET THEM BE! if this is all for PR then whatever its for PR but if its all like for real like they each other then let them like each other! Beign them must be pretty fucking hard since even some of their fans dont support them if your a TRUE Demi or Jonas Brothers fan then let them date whoever the hell they want dont judge and say you dont like them together put youeselves in their shoes what if YOU were dating someone and some people were like oh i dont think their a good couple wouldnt that annoy the shit out of you and want to tell them to shut the fuck up? well yeah thats how they feel so just be happy for them no matter who they date

• Your Mom Was Here

Demi looks happy :D

• xoxokatie8

Yea….ok. Whatever gets you through your day.
    _____

LMAOOO that you think me and damp are jealous of you and jonasgirl.

ROFL ROFL

• musiciseverything

If your not a teenie than you are naive kid. They have to seel their ~relationship to the public.

I’m done talking to you. You’re hating on a couple for no reason at all. Hope you feel proud of yourself.

• musiciseverything

LMAOOO that you think me and damp are jealous of you and jonasgirl.

ROFL ROFL

>:[ It’s true. That’s why you guys make fun of us all the time. Jealousy.

• xoxokatie8

>:[ It’s true. That’s why you guys make fun of us all the time. Jealousy.
    ____

HAHAH! I can’t wait to tell damp this. Yep, were SOOO jealous that it’s killing us
    *rolls eyes*

Two birds of a feather
    Say that they’re always gonna stay together
    But one’s never going to let go of that wire
    He says that he will
    But he’s just a liar

SmileForMe said:

Their best friend or cousin wouldn’t know if they are PR or not kid. People lie all the time in the business, that’s why friendships and bonds get broken. Because in this job you will have to lie a lot.

Again.. How do YOU know that?
    It doesn’t always mean that they’re lying.

I know kid because I know how the industry works. Don’t expect a friend or even family members to know this isn’t or is PR. That’s how it works. Wich is why I say again that in this place you will lose trust, you constantly have to lie. When Demi said she (After confirming Jemi) wouldn’t lie to her fans, that’s a lie in itself, cause even if she didn’t want to, she will have to lie. That’s La La Land for you guys.

• Tay Tay

I miss the days when we didn’t focus so much on the personal aspect of musicians/celebs lives, and we actually just focused on the music and such lol.
    ——————-

I don’t! This shit is hilarious. These comments make me laugh so much. I had no idea that there really were people out there that were this petty and this stupid until I came on oceanup! Hahahah

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Yeah,
    it’s definitely very strange.
    When they talk about each other there’s absolutely no enthusiasm.
    Their voices are completely flat.

This.

*rolls eyes*

Whatever. Buttface. :P

Saying Jemi is a PR couple is not hating on them.

Yeah sure. All she does is laugh. ALL THE TIME! Annoying much?

And you know that she’s not even normally like that. She is way too emo! This whole bubbly and in love personality she is trying to pull off is nothing but an act :)
    It’s highly possible!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

ihave to go buy

• SmileForMe

Again.. How do YOU know that?
    It doesn’t always mean that they’re lying.

• ET

Admit it.

admit what!!!??

Jonas Brothers Drop Possibly the Last Album This Fall (via dd365official)
    What do you think about that? :(

• Fuck Jemi they suck

I am so fucking sick of Jemi! I hate jemi and will never like them!! They are not cute together and they are so fucking fake! They know that dating will get them talked about so they are pretending to date for attention and lying to their fans in the process! They don’t even deserve to have fans because what their doing is shady and evil! Demi is a bitch and Joe is an asshole! I used to love them but not anymore. They need to own up to their lies!!

• Eneyi

Haha I love the accent lol

• Signorina aNonimo

Goldengal9311

How are things? Joe and Demi…more drama on OU…oh goody!

um yeah how did they lie to us?
    LMAO! You’re kidding, right?

• Aryanna

MZ said:

MZ
    How did your french thing go ?

It went really well thank you :)
    Awesome. :)

• Signorina aNonimo

Eneyi

How goes it? Joe is a man of many talents…

• Signorina aNonimo

I don’t know how to enlarge my poetry on my icon….alas…my computer skills need to be sharpened. Going back to school should help!

• JonasGirl007

Is this post moving?

• jerseygirl

Mar 26, 2010 @ 01:42 pm
    Kourtney said:

jerseygirl said:
    Oh, and Joe does an adorable Simon impersonation. :D
    ********
    did you just now watch the video? hahaha

then again demi’s face is right next to his so I don’t blame you..
    ———————-
    This is the first I”m seeing this. Has it been posted before? LOL And — who’s Demi? ;)

• Eneyi

Signorina aNonimo said:
    Eneyi

How goes it? Joe is a man of many talents…
    Hey! I’m good and you? :)

• jerseygirl

Oh, and Kourtney, I see you’ve lifted your “hahaha” ban.

• Signorina aNonimo

Jerseygirl

Once again you find an adorable pic of Joe…

The song Make a Wave is sure to make waves on OU…endless Jemi talk will ensue!

• Signorina aNonimo

Eneyi

I’m not to subtle am I…I am doing well..just catching up with Joe..and everything actually!

Love, Love to hear that heavenly voice of his!

um yeah how did they lie to us?
    LMAO! You’re kidding, right?

No im beign dead seriouos right now some of you keep saying they lied to us and blah blah blah and i just dont understand how they lied to us so tell me how they lied to us

• MZ

Keep it real.

I can’t believe some people are saying they’re not a fan of Joe anymore because of this. Like he kicks dogs or something.

Good riddance, he didn’t need shallow fans like your asses anyway

lol AGREED!
    ________________________________________

________________________________

Amen to that sister! but hey atleast their is people like us who care about their music,shows,and movies and not so much about their personal lives

• Everly

LOL at Demi always laughing. She is cute and Joe is hot. I know most people hate them but I don’t care I love them!

• Signorina aNonimo

I loved seeing Joe and Demi on American Idol. His voice is like a warm breeze that catches you…You can’t help wanting more!

• Everly

I have a theory. What if Joe and Demi never even planned to go public with their relationship, but then the unexepected happened and Demi is pregnant! I know it sounds crazy but hear me out. Obviously if Demi’s pregnant and Joe’s the dad they’re going to have to fess up sooner or later. I think Demi found out she was pregnant and they decided to announce they’re dating to warm everyone up to them. Then sometime after this they’ll get engaged and then after that they’ll announce Demi’s preggers! I think this is very possible!!!

———————–

lol well i like your theory but thank god its just a theory cuz hunny i hate to burst the bubble that your in but that thoery of yours has a chance of beign -100000000% true Demi is deffinetly NOT pregnant!
    Yea they are both virgins remember? So this theory is not possible at all! LOL

• Aryanna

LMAO at the comments on here.

• MZ

LA LA LA

• Signorina aNonimo

Joe and Demi would have amazing looking kids….you can rule out blonde haired kids…Damn we would have had amazing looking kids…se la vie!

• Aryanna

MZ
    How did your french thing go ?

• MZ

MZ
    How did your french thing go ?

It went really well thank you :)

• GoldenGal9311

Haha, Joe.

• Pixita

I love them together, they’re both so goofy. I was waiting for Joe to quote Simon’s “If I’m being totally honest” bit.

• Everly

I don’t even care that much about Joe or Demi for that matter, but no matter how you look it it they are lying to their fans. Especially Demi. If I was a really big fan of theirs which I’m not, I definitely don’t think I would support them under the circumstances. Hate on me all you want, but they DID lie about their relationship no matter how you want to look at it!
    That’s why I’m not a fan anymore. I refuse to support someone who finds it so easy to lie to fans or anyone for that matter. If they lie once, they’ll do it again. I don’t give a damn if anyone likes my opinion or not!
    ——————-
    Then I don’t see how you can be a fan of ANYBODY. When it comes to Hollywood, they are all lying, on some level, about something. Don’t single out JB as the only ones doing it.
    Agreed! You were never a true fan if your going to stop liking them over something thats going on in their personal lives. That shows that you ONLY care about their personal lives and not their music which means you obviously weren’t a real fan to begin with. So good riddence to them I guess.. they are definitely better off without you!

Oh and also stop making it like they lied to you personally. They don’t even know you and you dont know them! I’m sure they have nothing but love towards there fans so its stupid to make it out like they’re purposefully trying to hurt you. They seem like good people who are really thankful. Just cut them a break.

• Kourtney

jerseygirl said:
    Oh, and Joe does an adorable Simon impersonation. :D
    ********
    did you just now watch the video? hahaha

then again demi’s face is right next to his so I don’t blame you..

I have a feeling that Demi and Joe are on this post playing with us again! js

Stop with the Demi and Joe posts. Tired of those two. They will say and do anything, including date, just to get attention.

• -Hibz-

Lmao, he did that pretty good. “It was okay, I mean.. it was oroiite.”
    Lol :D

cute (:

• Diamondback

Good impression of Simon.

Haha I would write up something about how people need to stop speculating but 1, I don’t have the energy and 2, its pointless. No matter what people are still going to say and think what they want. This Jemi is real/for publicity debate is going to go on all throughout this relationship and long after its over. Its never gonna end. Pretty sad but it is what it is. At least there seems to be more than a few sane commenters on here! Yay for sane people :)

• Rachel

Joe always makes me laugh. I love Joe and Demi!!!

I love Joe and Demi as a couple and best friends! Shut the freakin heck up all you haters. But thats just my opinion:P

• Mercedes

wow, that was a good british accent!

THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS DEFINITELY JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR CAMP ROCK 2!!!!!!!!!!

———————
    no they aren’t, joe even said they realized they both have feelings for eachother in that way like a month ago. plus dont you think they would’ve dated when the first camp rock came out? when they went on tour together? etc

• dreamingALOUD

I dont mean to shatter your hopes, but If Demi was pregnant [which she isnt] then that means their going to have to get married before she starts showing [which is around 5 months]. Because of Joe’s
    ‘purity’ which means we should be expecting a engagment anouncement in lets say…2 months?

Geez please check your ‘theorys’ before posting and sounding like an idiot. Thank you.

You’re such hypocrites, you complain about Jemi being everywhere and being a publicity stunt, but Miam is all precious and sweet and totally sincere. Please, both couples are the same, young, in love and having fun. Get off their backs.

Just get over it; you’re just making yourselves look pathetic and desperate. It’s their lives and they’re quite clearly happy together. What right do you have to say they’ve lied or are lying. Feelings change, what was true before isn’t true now. Before they were just friends, they probably did think they wouldn’t date, but now it’s different and they are telling you the truth. Their relationship has changed and now they are confirming it and letting you know. You’d all be bitching if they hadn’t confirmed it and then you found out, but you’re still bitching even when they’ve told you themselves. Leave them alone.

-I have nothing against Miam, btw. Just pointing it out.-

No, I was definitely a fan to begin with and one of their music too, It’s just when people bring their personal lives to the front by answering questions about it and then lying to fans that supported them, then
    that’s where I draw the line. Most people don’t like liars. Maybe YOU can gloss over the fact or pretend it doesn’t matter but some can’t. Maybe you have never been lied to or hurt by someone you supported. If this is the case then someday hopefully you will understand. There are some, such as yourself that always play the “I guess you were never really a fan since you only care about their personal lives” card. That statement just doesn’t have merit. However, I think you are correct in saying that they are better off without me, because I’m already gone!

• dreamingALOUD

Mar 26, 2010 @ 01:55 pm

I get spammed for saying Hmm, but this shizz is alowed! OceanUp you need a new filter. ;)

• icehoneybaby

everyone needs to calm down and ____ your ____s. :F

Life has moments hard to describe,feeling great and feeling alive, never coming down from this mountain we’re on. The view is so clear and it’s crazy up here, life is amazing with you on the ride.

Different song selection!!!!!

Ah ha Joe you are so funny!!!! Made me laugh lots.

Everly? LMAO!

Yeah, right!

I LOVE JOE!!!! NEED MORE JOE POSTS!!!! HE IS POSTABLE – FUNNY GORGEOUS TALENTED SWEET HOT WHAT A BABE!!!!!

I blame twitter, facebooks, TMZ, paparazzi, etc. Instant gratification.

• Doom

OU. SLOW DOWN.

• eialmendra

SECOND?

omg, that was such a cute impresssion.
    welll i guess cause its coming from a even cute person.<3333

THAT WAS ADORABLE!… even though I’m an NJJ girl. =)

Your obviously a dumb teenie.

hahahhahahah ilooove joe

but stop with the jemi posts!!!!!!!!!

• musiciseverything

Saying Jemi is a PR couple is not hating on them.

Smh. You don’t get it. It’s the way your trying to make your point. You makes it seem like you’re a hater.

• LoveLautner

Love him, but couldn’t be bothered to watch.

• emma13

and who gives a fuck about jemi. ugh i hate saying that. i mean they are just so boring to me for some reason and awkward. i mean nothing about them together is interesting. all i see is two people that are nothing but just friends.

• HOT DAYUMMM

emma13
    Very true.
    They are missing the “spark”

Whatever. Buttface. :P
    ____

And I nearly die when jonas girl is all like <33333 and :DDD and i love youuu!
    and your just like =]
    I laugh every time

JEMI go to hell!

Big surprise another Joe and Demi post!

*rolls eyes*

wtf OUP?

musiciseverything said:

Saying Jemi is a PR couple is not hating on them.

But I’m not the only anon commenting on it. Maybe you got me mixed up with another? I don’t see how I was rude.

• musiciseverything

And I nearly die when jonas girl is all like <33333 and :DDD and i love youuu!
    and your just like =]
    I laugh every time
    ---
    I really hate you. >:[ No I wish jonasgirl was on right now.

Well, Demi lied to fans, and I guess Joe went along with it, So, yeah, I guess they are in the right business then!

• dani

preach it! its no one’s damn business who they date and fans don’t get any say in the matter what so ever! i think alot of the so called “fans” on this site tend to forget that and act like jemi dating is a betrayal to them! they are just too crazed and obsessed to realize that it doesnt even concern them and is not their business.

• LoveLautner

______________

She’s a kid, but you don’t know the difference between your and you’re? lol.

She’s there for eye candy purposes (To us viewers ;) ) and publicity

Or because she was standing next to him… because she’s his girlfriend. And that usually happens… ya know…

• musiciseverything

Wait a minute. What the hell is going on? There’s two of you? I think I did get it mixed up. My bad. =/

• xoxokatie8

I really hate you. >:[ No I wish jonasgirl was on right now.
    ___

Because you know i’m right !!! HAHAHHAHAHA
    and she told me that she’s not home, something like that

• HOT DAYUMMM

Everyone i my class needs to get off the damn piano.
    It’s soooo annoying :/

Because you know i’m right !!! HAHAHHAHAHA
    and she told me that she’s not home, something like that

You aren’t right. :P Meanie.

• Doom

eh

• Jade Marie

Fuck Jemi they suck said:

_______

THIS.

• xoxokatie8

lol at nick saying he would ask a girl out at a concert on twitter yesterday.
    that will just cause chaos lmao

• xoxokatie8

You aren’t right. :P Meanie.
    _____

I am ! And I love it :D:D

eh

Icon. =] I’m dying.

musiciseverything said:

No problem. It’s all good. :)

emma13
    Very true.
    They are missing the “spark”
    exactly. i mean honestly i think they should have never started dating. its just gonna ruin there friendship if they break up. its gonna be all awkward when they are around each other.

• Doom

musiciseverything said:

eh

Icon. =] I’m dying.
    Haha.

I am ! And I love it :D:D

Whatever. :P

• Jade Marie

eh

Icon. =] I’m dying.
    Haha.

It’s so freaking funny.

Jade Marie said:

They are lying now. :-/ I guess “they” decided to go after the PR romance after all. After recoiling first.

ok we get it their dating. like good for them i really dont care. they seem to think more people care then they actually do. the only reason people are even talking about them is because of sites like oceanup that write about them constantly. otherwise no one would really even care. so have fun jemi but if this is a publicity stunt its pointless. in a week or 2 everyone will get bored and stop caring whether your together or not!

• Doom

musiciseverything said:

eh

Icon. =] I’m dying.
    Haha.

It’s so freaking funny.
    lol. a lot of people thought so too last night.

Jonas Brothers Drop Possibly the Last Album This Fall (via dd365official)
    What do you think about that? :(
    Most likely true.

• Danger-ous

Good riddance, he didn’t need shallow fans like your asses anyway.

FINALLY! somebody who agreees! and yeah that is all very true some other their “fans” should just sit their asses down and atleast act like their happy for them

• Jade Marie

_______

Yep and as a result it makes them look bad. Not a good move. I really don’t get why they were trying to hide it in the first place, but they should have planned this out alot better than they did. Its just too much too soon which is why they are getting so much backlash.

• haters to the left

every jemi post its the same fucking thing! just stfu about it being publicity. who the fuck cares! if joe and demi want to pretend to date then thats their problem not yours. whether their dating or not it really doesnt concern you! do you think talking about it every fucking day is going to get you the truth? hell no! just shut up about it already and move on.

Well Disney was planning this all along, wich is why Joe got a twitter (and for his album too). But when the publicity shit Dianna was going on with ZT backfired, they probably had to lie about the lie and then they set their announcement for Make a Wave.

Not an insider by any means. Just in case peopl say shit about this or me.

Haha if we listen to you they have to jump and smile all the time for saying they are dating. First I thought it wasnt real but I listened and watched their interview. There is something there. Some of you pretend you dont see it cause you all are jealous. Sorry but that s the truth cause who would waste their times commenting on a couple they dont care about???? I dont like miam I ve never been to one of their post cause I just dont care. I like Miley but I dont have to love miam but I dont comment on why I dont like them together. I let them be cause thats why fans do, they dont need to love, they just need to respect their choices.

jemi is adorable. I am happy for them.

Good riddance, he didn’t need shallow fans like your asses anyway

lol AGREED!

• Danger-ous

I just honestly give Joe more credit than to sit along on this publicity sleigh ride. I don’t think he’d do it, I don’t think his father would put him in that position. That is the sole reason I don’t think it’s publicity.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Thanks for the good laugh.
    I needed that (:

• Danger-ous

OMG I think you’re right! And their baby is part VAMPIRE!

• jerseygirl

Mar 26, 2010 @ 01:13 pm
    Danger-ous said:

———————
    Guuurl, please. :)

I love Joe to death and I think the Jonas family are good people. But their lives are not 100% their own; and they have a boss to answer to. I believe they are told what to do in regards to alot of things. All in the name of staying in the spotlight.

Not saying I’m positive that is what is going on here; but I don’t think we’ll ever really know.

• Danger-ous

jerseygirl said:

Mar 26, 2010 @ 01:13 pm
    Danger-ous said:

———————
    Guuurl, please. :)

No, I know. I’m sure Disney lays the law down on a lot of things, but I’m just saying.

• MZ

Thanks for the memories.

• Kourtney

jerseygirl said:
    Mar 26, 2010 @ 01:42 pm
    Kourtney said:

jerseygirl said:
    Oh, and Joe does an adorable Simon impersonation. :D
    ********
    did you just now watch the video? hahaha

then again demi’s face is right next to his so I don’t blame you..
    ———————-
    **********
    no, just from that comment you made it sounded like you hadn’t watched the video yet you were just commenting anyways. idk.

and Demi? um yeah she’s this girl I heard about once or twice. someone said she’s got large teeth and pale skin, so I’m thinking thats her?

• Signorina aNonimo

Anonymous

Please don’t spam…

• Kourtney

and yes, my hahaha ban has been lifted. it was only a 24hrs trial.

• jerseygirl

I like your “hahas”. Don’t ever change. ;)

(that sounds a little dirty) LOL

• I am who i am whatever that means

This post is…funny! I don’t really care who is doing who or what, as long as somebody produce very good music and not some cheesy stuff like make a wave!

• Doom

I want to go to Northfield tomorrow.

• musiciseverything

jemi is a big piece of poop!

Nope. That’s your face.

DEMI IS GORGEOUS! Joe is a lucky son of a bitc thth fucking asshole

She’s too gorgeous and good for him. Great thing it’s just PR.

• mileyluver15

really i think joes too good for her.. but watevers this relationship is not gonna last after joes solo album comes out i bet there gonna breakup its just for PR I KNOW It!!

• LoveLautner

I honestly have no idea. I just found it hilarious.

____________

LOL. You weirdo. :)

that’s tay launther

• mileyluver15

its not working?!!

Nope. That’s your face.

GTFO :|

• HyperMe

jemi is a big piece of poop!

Nope. That’s your face.
    ___________

:D

LOL. You weirdo. :)

Teehee. Thank you. =]

Why are people pissed Demi is there? They performed together at American idol and it clearly says American idol in the background. Why the hell do you think she’s there? Idiots. It’s quite obvious they were being interviewed and this is part of it. Get off her back, she’s done nothing wrong.

lol at Joe’s impression, love how he just randomly bursts out with it. Typical Joe. :)

Yeah sure. All she does is laugh. ALL THE TIME! Annoying much?

Not the OP. I don’t give a shit about Joe but Demi is not annoying. Are you jealous of her or something? :-/ Maybe she laughs all the time in interviews because that’s her way of acting when she is nervous and uncomfortable or maybe she’s just a happy kid or maybe she laughs/smiles to hide that she’s unhappy?

• TSLove

So Demi is nervous and uncomfortableall the timethen?

• K.F.D.M.S lover

jemi is a big piece of poop!

Nope. That’s your face.
    ___________
    hahaha

GTFO :|

Nope. I think I’ll stay. =]

k ihave to admit i laughed at his impression :)

WTF? If this is a “Joe Jonas Simon Cowell impression” what the hell is Demi doing standiing there? Is it really necessarily for her to be in the video too?

Oh yea of course it is because the more Jemi is seen together the more attention they get! CoughpublicitywhoresCough

• mileyluver15

I HATE JEMI!

• xoxokatie8

jemi is a big piece of poop!

Nope. That’s your face.
    ___________

:D

Don’t side with her. >:O

Nope. I think I’ll stay. =]

You and jonasgirl should just LEAVE !

• K.F.D.M.S lover

xoxokatie8 said:

Nope. That’s your face.

GTFO :|
    ___
    why dont you GTFO of your going to say something like thes jemi is a big piece of poop!

im not even a jemi hater but come on this is just overload!

GTFO :|
    ___

lmao were just joking. that’s what me and her do lol

• K.F.D.M.S lover

mileyluver15 said:

___
    and what if its not

• HyperMe

Don’t side with her. >:O
    _____________

I like Jemi so I’m on her side :)

Please, NOT AGAIN! :(

• whoop

That was cute, but Demi ruined it by standing there :P

• musiciseverything

Relax. We’re joking. We do it all the time.

She’s there for eye candy purposes (To us viewers ;) ) and publicity.

• musiciseverything

You and jonasgirl should just LEAVE !

Nope. You’ll miss us too much if we leave. =]

• musiciseverything

I like Jemi so I’m on her side :)

Bonus points. =]

• whoop

Yeah sure. All she does is laugh. ALL THE TIME! Annoying much?

• SmileForMe

___
    ops sorry hahaha

Nope. You’ll miss us too much if we leave. =]

You two leaving would be paradise, like living in disney world :DD
    But then me and damp would have no one to pick on. hmph

• musiciseverything

Dude, seriously. Shut the fuck up.

ops sorry hahaha

lmaoo, it’s all good

TSLove said:

So Demi is nervous and uncomfortableall the timethen?

Demi is not a normal kid and she has always, even as a kid, been awkward in interviews and she laughs/giggles because she’s nervous. But people who try to show that they’re very happy are the ones who aren’t. :-/

• SmileForMe

Why can’t we get along?

Hahaha some of you guys are actually hilarious. The Simon impression was just like 5 seconds of an interview they were BOTH doing its not like she just decided to randomly appear in a video just meant for Joe.
    And for all of you getting annoyed about the amount of Jemi posts, they performed on American Idol which is a pretty big deal so obviously theres gonna be interviews and stuff after. And if hilary duff getting coffee or selena out bowling is worthy of a post im sure this is too.

• TSLove

The end part isn’t always true.

• TSLove

It may be PR but doens’t mean they can’t enjoy ‘dating’ each other :)I agree Joe is to good for her but whatever.

Delusional.

jemi<3 haha i love joe’s impression

I’m sure there are some fans that are too crazed and obsessed but some fans are just really disappointed and stunned actually that they would lie to us. I’m sure some are still in shock or hurt about it; others will forgive and forget and the rest will move on.

You two leaving would be paradise, like living in disney world :DD
    But then me and damp would have no one to pick on. hmph

Disney world? Really waffle? Smh. You and damp need to leave. Awkward couple.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

musiciseverything said:

Relax. We’re joking. We do it all the time.
    sorry didn’t know

• oxoemmaoxo

The video does not work : (

Danger-ous said:

Oh really? Joe is just another peep in Hollywood they are all the same, working for the same business. His father has done it before, his brother has done it and he has done it before.

demi and joe we can see right through you!! this is not a relationship this is called acting!

wake me up when your done pretending to date? k thanks!

mileyluver15 said:

I think she’s too good for him but whatever it’s jut PR.

• SmileForMe

He can do a good British accent. :)
    Nick was the one who did the Australian/British one, right?

Who else thinks Joe looks like a younger version of Mr. Rogers??

• xoxokatie8

Disney world? Really waffle? Smh. You and damp need to leave. Awkward couple.
    ____

disney world ! HAVE A MAGICAL DAYYY !! :DD and wear mickey mouse ears. yes yes yes
    me and damp do NOT need to leave, and we are NOT awkward. HMPHH

• LoveLautner

I hate how people resort to saying a relationship is for PR just when they don’t like the two people together.

• HOT DAYUMMM

LoveLautner
    True.
    I love Jemi,
    but I don’t really see the connection between them :/
    They never get smiley or coy when they are asked about eachother

sorry didn’t know

It’s alright. =]

• SmileForMe

Tell me about it.. And I adore your icon. :)

this :)

me and damp do NOT need to leave, and we are NOT awkward. HMPHH

I’ve never been to Disney World. And yes frankly you and damp are awkward and you need to leave.

Agreed.

____

How are we awkward? hmmm!!?? We don’t talk about teddy bears and all that crap you and jonasgirl talk about

LoveLautner said:

I’m indiferent to their relationship. If you don’t know what PR means or how it works why comment on it?

• K.F.D.M.S lover

musiciseverything said:

sorry didn’t know

It’s alright. =]
    stupid question but what does this mean =]

• SmileForMe

Why do some people think that if two people are dating, that were never suppose to date, are dating for publicity?

What if they really like each other?

• Your Mom Was Here

lol Joe

You teenies are too naive to think this relationship is not PR.

• whoop

Dude, seriously. Shut the fuck up.

You take your own advice! Face it this is a publicity stunt. You gullible teenies never cease to crack me up! :)

RT @dd365official: Jonas Brothers Drop Possibly the Last Album This Fall

!!?? :( :(

• musiciseverything

Grr…. Don’t be a hater. You’re just jealous that you and damp don’t have a relationship like me and jonasgirl do. :P

LMAO! and No, I’m not jealous.

But I agree with you on one thing though, she must be one REALLY happy kid! lol.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

LoveLautner said:

___
    true

• LoveLautner

Tell me about it.. And I adore your icon. :)

________________

Thank you. :) Yours is too cute.

• SmileForMe

You teenies are too naive to think this relationship is not PR.

And how do YOU know that it’s for publicity? Are you their cousin or best friend?
    Just hush when you don’t have anything smart to say please.

• musiciseverything

Ok. 1. I’m not a teenie. 2. Yea I had my doubts about Jemi being PR until I saw their interview yesterday with Ryan. They looked so happy together. Just let them be. Dumb hater.

• SmileForMe

Tell me about it.. And I adore your icon. :)

________________

Thank you. :) Yours is too cute.

Thankyou. :)
    I seriously love these two.. Too adorable. <3

I thought Joe was gay. He should go out with David Henrie.

stupid question but what does this mean =]

Lol. It means that it’s okay. =]

HOT DAYUMMM said:

LoveLautner
    True.
    I love Jemi,
    but I don’t really see the connection between them :/
    They never get smiley or coy when they are asked about eachother

Demi’s body laguage says a lot. :-/ There is something weird going on with Jemi.

• SmileForMe

RT @dd365official: Jonas Brothers Drop Possibly the Last Album This Fall

!!?? :( :(

Oh how I knew this would happen since Nick announced his solo album. -.-
    Plus Joe wants to go solo too, and Kevin’s married.. Too obvious.

• oXoXo

I think she’s too good for him but whatever it’s jut PR.

___

I think that neither of them are too good for eachother! They are adorable together and look really happy. And even if it is PR, that still doesn’t mean their not really together you know!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

musiciseverything said:

stupid question but what does this mean =]

Lol. It means that it’s okay. =]
    oh.now i feel really stupid hahaha

• HOT DAYUMMM

Yeah,
    it’s definitely very strange.
    When they talk about each other there’s absolutely no enthusiasm.
    Their voices are completely flat.

• olivia

Good riddance, he didn’t need shallow fans like your asses anyway

lol AGREED!
    ________________________________________

yea those people are really stupid and need to get lives! like i dont get why so many people are so obsessed with finding out if jemis a publicity stunt. if you were really a fan you would care about their music/shows/movies and not about their personal lives.

———————–

__

please. i think I d rather read the PR story hahaha

• jerseygirl

Mar 26, 2010 @ 01:25 pm

——————-

• jerseygirl

Oh, and Joe does an adorable Simon impersonation. :D

um yeah how did they lie to us?

• olivia

_________________________________________

lmao! i mean anythings possible i guess but i definitely dont think its “very possible”. more like very not possible! lol

• Nancy1069

Love the impression XD

• ET

PAPAPAPAPA POKER FACE

• musiciseverything

Lol. I’m still dying of laughter from Doom’s icon. So freaking funny.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Yeah.. okay

oh.now i feel really stupid hahaha

Haha. Don’t feel stupid. I have those moments too.

• SmileForMe

If Joe stars in some action movie, I will give up everything, lol.

SmileForMe said:

You teenies are too naive to think this relationship is not PR.

Just hush when you don’t have anything smart to say please.

• emma13

why is the fucking video taking so long to load? ugh i fucking hate waiting.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!