Miley Cyrus LOL: LAUGHING OUT LOUD

miley-oscars-2010-red-33_0

Miley Cyrus chatted with Reuters about remaking ‘LOL: Laughing Out Loud’ a ‘really dark, edgy and cool‘ movie [US remake of a 2009 French movie]. Miley: ‘It is pretty gnarly. It is about a daughter who is involved with all the wrong kids, doing drugs, failing school, but the mother has her on this perfect pedestal. I just fell in love with the story.’ On ‘The Last Song':

‘I had been wanting to get out of what people think as the obvious choice for me to do next. You have no idea how many musicals came to my door. It was so freeing to not be, like ‘Alright, I’m happy!’ and getting to be real and working with life’s real emotions. People are so used to me playing the happy girl. A new chapter is beginning and one that has been my life for the past five years is ending. It is interesting to be leaving my security blanket behind, but also it is exciting for me to get involved in this movie career.’

On her final album: ‘This is my last record for a little while. I am going to take a break from music. I just want to continue doing film. I really want to focus and perfect one craft, and that’s going to be movies for me. I hope I’ll do a record sometime later but for right now, it is the last thing on my mind.’ Won’t that mean a lot of disappointed young fans? ‘Yeah, I know. But hopefully they will go see my movies.’

“Won’t that mean a lot of disappointed young fans? ‘Yeah, I know. But hopefully they will go see my movies.'”

rofl idk why this is so funny to me. she genuinely does not give a fuck about her fans and i sort of love it. an honest bitch, if you will.

The Cyrus family is some fugly family!!!
    TRACE LOOKS LIKE A HORSE AND THE SISTERS ARE UGLY W.H.O.R.E.S!
    The mother looks like an even uglier version of Shauna Sand!
    GROSS!

• fan4lyftwitter

Chelsea-Rose said:

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.
    ______

I’ll tell you whats “off” with her attitude, she’s completely let fame get to her head! She goes on and on about how she can’t wait for Hannah Montana to end, even though without that show she would be nothing. I mean its understandable that she’s excited about the future but at least awknowlege how greatful you are to Disney for making you into a star!
    LMAO apparently you never see her live interviews only articles. Because everyone of her live interviews she explains she will miss Hannah her security blanket but she has been doing it for 5 years its time to move on. What else do you want frm the girl My Gid she cant be on disney when shes 20 shes almost 18 and too popular for disney if you ask me.

Chelsea-Rose said:

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.
    ______

Dont worry you will see when people stop talking about her, and her movies and albums flop she will turn nice again….

Chelsea-Rose said:

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.
    ______

Shes always been nice. And I doubt people will ever not talk about her shes the most famous teen in the world. And I dont think her albums or movie sales are going to flop anytime soon considerig she is getting more popular now so…….

I don’t think any american version could be better than the original one. Plus… I’m wondering who’s gonna play Mael… haha.

Anyway, her perception of the story line seems… well… a bit simplistic. The girl isn’t doing drugs or having bad friends, she’s just… well, trying to find what she wants.

I guess we’ll see =)

• court

she’s so annoying. all she ever done lately is run her mouth spouting out the same bullshit. she seems to be under the impression that shes going to be this huge star but theres a very good chance that she could just burn out and fade away like other disney stars have in the past (i.e. lindsay lohan, hilary duff). she needs to enjoy this and at the same time not be so arrogant. doing racy edgy movies doesn’t make you mature, its your attitude and demeanor that does and miley is definitely still lacking in maturity. she is not the adult she seems to think!!

It’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT about a drug addict… Just go see the movie and then come back later.

• SmileySimpson

I guess we’ll see =)
    ________________
    It sounds like ronnie on a higher level, don’t you think?

• court

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.
    ______

preach it guys!

Miely gets drunk all da time. Word’s up!

Selena got wasted at David Henries bday party via hollywood

• Chelsea-Rose

I wish she’s make up her mind on how she feels about HM. One interview she’s sad that it’s ending, another she’s dying to be rid of it. I’m not fussed what she thinks of it, I just wish she’d decide :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

wtfbecca said:

_____
    so true

I highly doubt any of Mileys stuff is going to flop anytime soon. Sorry to haters I know that makes you feel like shit but keep praying.

I guess we’ll see =)
    ________________

It sounds like ronnie on a higher level, don’t you think?
    ________________

Maybe. But LOL would be … i think more complex, and more simple at the same time. it’s not some big hollywood production, actually. Which is kinda what makes it soo good.

court said:

In a few years she’ll be a has been and wish she was still Hannah Montana! She’ll long for those days so much because those days were the days she was on top and she’ll regret how she was in such a rush to leave them.

• KnightsOfCydonia

It is possible for her to be sad about Hannah Montana ending but also be glad that she’s moving on into bigger things.

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.
    ______

preach it guys
    —————-
    Totally agree,and whatever happened to her great love of music & wanting to continue with that so bad,everything about her has changed since being with liam and not fot the better plus she keeps making the most ridiculous comments like her & liam being deeper than normal ppl,then when michael yo asked her about that she said smarter than normal ppl,which was no better,& what up did she forget she had serious bf before by the name of nick,I dont like her so much anymore,not this way.

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.
    ______

…………….
    I totally agree with the last comment. I think she is delusional & thinks she was big without Hannah/Disney. If it were not for Disney/Hannah no one in the world would have heard of her & she may not even have been in music/tv/movies because she is not that great – there are many many more talented young ladies out there who just need the break she got. Disney has had a reputation of making stars out of people over the years, she is lucky they wanted her.

• Nancy1069

Finally OU picks a good picture!

• Sweetdisposition

Chelsea-Rose said:

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.

• snowstars

I really hope the movie doesn’t destroy the story…… the book was so freaking good.

• Sweetdisposition

I love the french movie LOL, but I’m not keen on an American version of it.

• fan4lyftwitter

CallMeIzzy said:

Chelsea-Rose said:
    ———————————————-
    I’ve noticed that too at least lately. I’m not so sure if it’s because she’s “up herself” though. I think it may be because she works for Disney and she’s kept her opinions and thoughts to herself for so long but now that she’s finally expressing them she’s being a little too blunt with everything. I’d be the same way though if I really wasn’t able to say what I thought or felt about something for a long time.

she has mentioned many times she just wants to be honest and thats what shes doing. Shes sick of the media running her life its not fair.

• CallMeIzzy

fan4lyftwitter said:
    ——————————-
    I figured that’s probably what is was. I’d be the same way too if I was in her shoes.

• fan4lyftwitter

CallMeIzzy said:

fan4lyftwitter said:
    ——————————-
    Me too

• SmileySimpson

Hmmmm..i think the movie will be good. And as for her “Attitude” honestly. there isn’t one. She’s just being Miley.

• wtfbecca

im really excited about her do movies. i know a lot of people are bitching about her not doing music for a while but shes probably getting tired of doing the same thing.She is a wonderful actress and will do amazing.

• Janis Lan

Awesome, can’t wait to see it. I love that Demi Moore is playin’ her mother.

Of course she feels in love with that LOL movie, because its about a drug addict! God forbid she would ever do a nice and fun romantic comedy. She’s trying SO hard to prove to everyone that she’s mature that its embarassing.

She will regret leaving music…everytime she play a character she still looks like miley…long hair, same clothes, same makeup…as in real life miley
    You cant tell if you are seeing miley or the character and that is terrible for movies.
    She doesnt get into the character

Chelsea-Rose said:

Maybe that’s just my opinion :/
    I agree, there’s something off with her attitude these days.
    ______

She’s just saying it’s the last CD for a while so people will buy it. She’ll do anything for sales.

• Lexi

They should not be making an American version of LOL.

No matter how much the studio tries to make it look ‘indie’ they will totally hollywood-ify it, and will turn it into some ‘heart-warming,’ cliched mess — especially if Demi Moore and Miley “Disney Star” Cyrus play the leading roles.

Based on Miley’s crappy, vague synopsis of the film, it is clear that she has never even seen it, let alone “fell in love” with the plot.

I’m so over USA production companies ripping-off fantastic foreign films. They destroy them by re-writing a plot so it is sufficiently predictable, and then they cast mediocre actresses in the lead roles because they are ‘celebrities.’

I like Miley’s music and all, but as an actress…well anyone over the age of 12 can see she’s not cut-out for it.

And to those of you who are saying that the more movies she does the more she’ll improve, you are forgetting that every time she wins a role because of her fame, a talented actress loses her potential big break. I’m all for Miley improving, but there is such a thing as theatre school.

If she “adores” acting so much it shouldn’t matter that she is not signed on to the latest million dollar blockbuster project.

• Roro xox

love her ; thats all i gotta say!

the french movie LOL: Laughing At Loud was a great movie. And what miley said about the story of this movie ain’t true at all..
    This movie is about a girl who is 16, she’s dealing with teenager’s problems.. She’s inlove with her best friend and fight with her ex-boyfriend. She’s becoming a woman and it’s hard for her to stay cool with her mother. She goes to a party and finally makes out with her best friend. Then her all class goes in London and a lot of things happen.. But it’s definitly not a movie about kids taking drugs or hanging out with the wrong people!! It’s just a story about the real life of Parisian teenagers… It’s a beautiful movie.. and they shouldn’t do a remake.. they should put the english subtitles only.. because the actors are great!!

can someone PLEASE tell me where i can find the movie LOL? i’ve been searching for it everywhere and i really want to seee it! with english subtitles too. i searched blockbusters, netflix, youtube, amazon, EVERYTHINGGG. and i mean everything. help ??!

Baaaad move,Miley,really baaaad.Ya’r pretty crappy actress..Betta stick to craft ya’r good at,MUSIC

• Poland lurves Sella

Heh,funny.Decent,respected singer and great performer turns into average”actress”(Miley)& decent,promising actress (Selena)is much more into music right now..It’s all upside down.But at least Selena’s still improving,Miley’s acting is(and will be I guess)dull,childish and forced..

why do they need to make a remake.
    this movie had excellent actors!
    it was released in so many countrys in europe just synchronized.
    why do you americans need to remake it?!

• Sweetdisposition

MaryMary said:

I just can’t believe that BITCH is going to play in the US remake of our French movie.
    She will ruin e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!

Save yourself, watch the French version before, with subtitle!
    I saw the french one in french class, and it was ah-mazing:)

She’s not only a complete whore, but she’s also a total bitch. ♥ DIVA!

I have to agree with Miley’s attitude. It seems to me that she thinks she is all it and then some.

I honestly use to like Miley a lot but it seems like when she started the movie last summer that she changed completely.

I was a big supporter of Miley and Nick but I don’t think that would have worked now. Nick was too laid back and nice for Miley and Miley is just too, too something…I just can’t describe it. I do think she has an attitude though and it is not a good one. It is working for her though because she seems to have a lot of respect from the industry people.

I will give her and Liam credit though. They really seem to be happy together and over the hills for one another.

Here is a very nice picture of them together.

• Nancy1069

OU has no news

• Its called Jaylor

I think the french version is so cool ! Its Honeslty like one of the best french movies ever my top 3 are Bienvenue Chez Les Ch’tis and Brice De Nice!!! Seriously you guys have to watch Brice De Nice !!

• Mercedes

no, they don’t. take selena gomez. a genuinely talented actress, and it shines through on her disney show. anyone remember raven? same thing there. miley cannot even handle the most basic acting form. reviews from the last song are already out and nearly all of them gave it a C or below. sorry.

lol people up here, really blow selena’s acting ability out of proportion she’s not that good, she’s just ok.

She’s THAT GOOD compared to everyone else on Disney. I think she’s a good actress. Great? No. But she’s up against shitfests like Miley and Demi (no offense Demi, I still love you girl) so obviously she LOOKS great.

• Sweetdisposition

Its called Jaylor said:

Yes I’ve seen it, I love watching french movies. I love the movie Le dernier jour it’s a very slow moving movie.

• Brangelina

oh the irony of post + comment + icon

To mileys credit Lindsay had a pretty bad childhood compared to Mileys.

i don’t know who’s more disgusting. her or trace

dude she can’t please everyone. if she wants to stop making music and do movies… she’s gonna do it. passions change over time. if she’s more passionate about movies, she will benefit from doing them. if she’s not into music like she used to be but still made it, it wouldn’t be real music, as good as her old stuff. she’s almost 18. she’s not gonna be hannah montana/GNO miley forever.

• icehoneybaby

she CAN do more than one thing at once, geeez.

• Brangelina

I find her a lot “up herself” as you put it. She is so full of herself, she really thinks she is all that and some more. Wait until she sees what it is like in the real world “playing with the big kids”. I thought I heard she got her own place – a little young for that. I’m sure she is living with her new beau already – what a slut. I blame the parents – they are idiots.
    She did say that she is moving out after she turns 18. Most kids go to college and move out at that age. So I dont really see what the big deal is. Most kids live away from home by that age.

• DesiGirl

Mercedes said:

__

IKR? It makes me want to roll my eyes.

Miley is a TOILET!

I honestly don’t think Miley is going to be a good actress. From the traler I have seen she is not convincing as a serious.

I will admit that she did very good as a comedienne on HM especially the first couple of years but as far as being a serious actress…I don’t think so, unless she does a lot of improving.

From what I saw she is convincing.

• I am who i am whatever that means

Well im a Miley fan but im going to agree with some people in here that her singing has been her greatest point up until now but her acting on the other hand has been criticized a lot…unfairly? Maybe, maybe not. I already read 2 early reviews of the last song and she is not praised for her acting to say the least. However that could be the effect of playing Hm all these years that even if she does improve, it’s hard for them to see it.

• gingerrx.

i think that she’s a great actress, and i respect that she wants to take a break from music. it’s not like she’s giving up music, she’ll be writing but without any pressure. she’ll have great music in the end.

i think selena should take a notice about it and start really concentrating on her acting career rather than concentrating on her half-hearted music.

• gingerrx.

Its called Jaylor said:

ohh god i saw brice de nice when i went to school in france last year. loved the film:)

the movie laugh out loud sounds like their are heartbroken girl that gives up but cant wait to see the movie love your song when i look at you

• movieLOVA

i have the movie it really good the story is Lola also called LOL and her french friend and familly

first her boyfriend had sex with a girl during summer ‘JUST TO TRY IT’ so she lied and said the same thing

after he’s calling her slut after her and Maelle her best guyfriend are gonna be in love and are gonna do it.

her mom is preety cool. She drugued her grandma during her birthday so that she can sleep AND LET THEM HAVE FUN

her blonde bestfriend is curious about sex and start chatting with a boy and after she see it one of her nerdy guy friend she has sex with him in the school bathroom (but when there are in public they are just friend because she’s embarrass of him) and Lola think it Maelle with DePeyrfit

her BRUNETTE bestfriend his having a on/off relationship with one of Maelle friend

her mom and her dad are divorced but still have sex secretly after her mom meet a police man and they fell in love AND HER MOM SMOKE POT BUT DONT WANT LOLA TO SMOKE POT BUT LOLA STILL DO IT WITH HER FRIEND ectt…

it so good and explain the life a a tennage girl in Paris,France and it the best teenage movie i have ever saw and IF YOU TIPE IN YOUTUBE LOL LAUGHING OUT LOUD YOU WILL SEE WHAT IT IS. AND I KNOW THAT I WRITE TOO MUCH STUFF BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD SEE IT IT A A++

• CallMeIzzy

I personally can’t wait for that movie to come out. It sounds like it has a great story line.

preach it

• StuckOnYou

cool

court said:

I dont thnk Miley Cyrus will ever be a has been lol Shes abit more famous and popular than lindsay Hillary or any of them ever were.

• KnightsOfCydonia

I don’t understand do you expect her to be still playing Hannah Montana when she’s 30? She’d be a bigger joke to the public eye that she already is.
    Miley has always said she doesn’t like the famous life as much anymore.

• Josie

I dunno I think Miley has a good thing going with her music, I’m really suprised she’s willing to give it up. In fact her most recent stuff is really good, she seems to be getting better and better. Also not trying to be rude but she’s not really the best actress so who knows how her acting career is going to pan out. I just think it would be a smart idea for her to continue pursuing music as well because its always good to have a back up plan!

• LoveLautner

My lips are so chapped and pained and sore and crappy-feeling.

I LOVE MILEY! People need to see that’s she’s not hating on HM! Why would she? She’s just trying to make clear that she’s getting TOO OLD for it. Also she doesn’t have an attitude? How do you even come up with that? I really don’t get you guys anymore she’s just beeing herself.

Number 1 THE MUSIC industry right now is wack.

lady gaga, beyonce are dominating

number 2 its good that she is focusing on acting and movies cus lets face it. SHE ALREADY PERFECTED BEING AN MUSIC ARTIST

two big tours, countless album’s sold, worked with great producers, duets with NICK JONAS, Timberland, vocals for Bret Micahels.

is a DIVA sang with Sherly Crow. Performed in LONDON AT THE O2 arena.

She accomplished a lot with her music career.

SHE ALREADY PERFECTED BEING AN MUSIC ARTIST

swe3t23, I doubt you’re here anymore, but you are delusional. Miley has not perfected shit. I ain’t hating on her but she is SEVENTEEN. She is not the world’s best singer, not the best performer, nor a musical artist in the instrumental sense.

Miley, to be quite honest, has an inflated head due to stans like you acting like she’s the Second Coming. If you acknowledged her for being a cheesy but enjoyable Disney product instead of Jesus Christ, maybe she wouldn’t be such a callous bitch.

• LoveLautner

I miss my freaking homie! Where the hell is she??!!

• Mareike

Sounds like a good movie

im really lookinf forward to what mileys gonna do , im sure shell do great things and shes gonna surprise us thats for sure :)

• Sweetdisposition

The original one was a really cool movie, so they better not make it into some lovey dovey, cheesy Hollywood-ized comedy.

• LoveLautner

Yo! If don’t judge comes on, tell her that I’ll be on Twitter, k? :) Thaaanks.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Chelsea-Rose said:

She has made up her mind she says that shes happy to be moving on but it was where she started and it will be sad to leave it behind but that its time for her to do other things.

• KnightsOfCydonia

exactly

• MitchelMluv

*not going to bother logging in, because everytime I do, it posts my comments as anonymous* -_-

I am sooo ready for that new movie! It sounds freaking awesome, a great new role for Miley!

She is confusing me a bit…I thought her music meant more to her than acting. That’s the vibe I always picked up from her. But then again, she did audition for tv show when she was young , not a record producer, so it may be acting was what she wanted to do all along.

And OU is so dead, it’s not even funny

• Doom

achoo

yep maybe she should just stick to acting and just learn how to speak correctly without sounding like she congested and has huge wods of gum in her mouth.

also, because singing is NOT working out for her.

• kendra

miley is too fake!

• Janis Lan

achoo

Bless you.

I’M FRENCH AND “LOL” IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!
    PLUSSS THE MAIN ACTOR IS SO HAWTTTTTTT!!!
    MILEY WOULD BE SO COOL IN THE US REMAKE!!

• emma13

i dont why but i feel like i have already read these exact interviews of miley or is it just mu imagination.

• amanda

she’s so annoying

• emma13

*my

• Nicole

annoying!

• Doom

Janis Lan said:

achoo

Bless you.
    thank you.

• dont jugde

ummmmm….. O.O

lol mate somehow i highly doubt that a french person would use the word “hawt”.

• Kate

How is singing not working out for her exactly?

• dont jugde

Yo! If don’t judge comes on, tell her that I’ll be on Twitter, k? :) Thaaanks.

=====
    yo am at twitter where are you?

She is freaking 17 yo. She decided that acting is what she wants to do in her life. She is a decent singer, nobody takes that away from her, but in acting she still has a lot to learn. Now she has the opportunity to do that, her mother got a production company. People will invest in her now as she is still young and famous. Nobody invests in a 30 yo that can’t act when they can have actors like Dakota that act since they are 13. She has to take the chances now and make the best of it. And some speaking and acting lessons will also be useful for her future singing projects.

Perhaps she means that although Miley has sold many albums (mostly as Hannah Montana), she receives absolutely no critical acclaim and has yet to win any award of merit.

Personally, I think that while she is not a great singer, she is FAR more likely to get critical credit by continuing singing than going off to act. She’s a really weak actress IMO.

• Your Mom Was Here

I like Miley and all, but her acting isn’t so good
    anyways, good luck to her

• Your Mom Was Here

Doom – lmao your icon <3

• DesiGirl

I think she’s a more talented singer than actress, but that’s only because her acting career is very underdeveloped since she hasn’t done anything other than Hannah Montana. Maybe that’s why she wants to focus on movies for a while. Hopefully, she’ll come back to music seriously when she’s ready. Best of luck to her with acting in the meantime. :)

i guess this marks her transition from famous to hilary duff status.

alas.

she’s a more talented singer than actress because she just isn’t a good actress. contrary to popular belief, one does not go from awful to amazing just by “learning”.

• DesiGirl

__

It’s really hard to judge acting by Disney. All Disney shows and movies suck by real-world acting standards. That’s why I’m going to wait till TLS to pronounce official judgment. She might be good and she might be bad.

oh and please don’t anyone accuse me of being a selena stan, i really couldn’t care less about her.

• LordVoldemort

have you seen the previews to Last Song?
    Bitch can’t act for shit.

omg voldemort :O

• Vanessa

I live in Paris and the french movie was AMAZING :D !
    I hope that the USA remake will be great

• Janis Lan

Holy shit, shut the fuck up. She have some movies to work on, so it’s understandable why she want to take a break from music and focuse on that. And after being Hannah Montana for so long, you sure as hell want to try something way different. Stop bitching like she killed your father, she’s just doin’ what she love.

I dont like her so much anymore,not like this,she changed since being with liam ad not for the better,she thinks she’s better than other ppl now,seems and sounds that way to me,I dont like it,& she forgot she had a serious bf before??? stop sticking ur foot in ur mouth miley!

• DesiGirl

__

Wizards and Raven are great childrens’ shows, but their acting still isn’t comparable to the outside industry. They’re no where near the level of other actresses their age. And TLS movie reviews aren’t out yet. Your comment made me curious, so I checked, but there’s nothing.

• DesiGirl

LordVoldemort said:

have you seen the previews to Last Song?
    Bitch can’t act for shit.
    __

Yeah, I have, and since she’s in them for about 30 seconds, I really can’t tell anything for her acting. But if you want to judge her entirely based on those 30 seconds, go right ahead. I have this outdated habit of actually trying to be fair to people. :)

She is qutting music….

• LordVoldemort

have you seen the previews to Last Song?
    Bitch can’t act for shit.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed,
    but I’m LORD FUCKING VOLDEMORT.

• DesiGirl

LordVoldemort said:

have you seen the previews to Last Song?
    Bitch can’t act for shit.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed,
    but I’m LORD FUCKING VOLDEMORT.

*bows head*

I apologize, my lord, of course I shouldn’t have expected you to be fair. ;)

• Karo*

lol mate somehow i highly doubt that a french person would use the word “hawt”.

———————–

thank you very much for that… fyi, french people can speak english too. and i kinda know what i’m talkin about, i’m french myself.
    besides, a lotta non-english-speaking teens would actually say “hawt” just to sound more american. just sayin.

anyway… you guys have to see LOL. that movie is quite awesome. (i dunno if you can actually find subtitles on the internet, though).

• little misssunshinee

ahahha i don’t think sooo.
    i was at the premiere last night and
    i got to meet her she is the nicest person i have EVER met…we thought she was just going to walk by and wave at us.
    but she stopped and talked with everyone and took pics….she snatched my sign out of my hand cuz it said liam you’re sexy…and she was look liam ur sexy ahah that’s soo true.
    she was sooooooooo nice…she liked my camera too!
    everyone says she’s soo spoiled and stuff but talking to her is like talking to your best friend she’s super nice!

ahahhaa./

oh and btw i kinda love you’re icon!

Mar 26, 2010 @ 08:39 am
    Chelsea-Rose said:

—————–

• Chelsea-Rose

• CallMeIzzy

Chelsea-Rose said:
    ———————————————-

…Dude, I don’t mean this to be offensive, really. But you talked to her for perhaps a minute, tops. That… is not enough time to get to know someone. Or anything about them. No offense.

• little misssunshinee

hahaha PUUUHLEEEAASEE!!
    im not offended at all…there’s no reason to be!

i don’t know i think people judge her way to much and it’s like uhhm it’s not that serious why read into it that much? ahhaha it’s like get you’re own life dudeeeee.
    but uhm yeah i still think she is really nice and down to earth her whole family is!

oh and reading a interview in a magazine or watching a 5 minute interview on tv is not enough to know a person either but people still judge so yeah!

• ButterflyFlyAway

I definetly prefer her as a singer than an actress…

• Brangelina

I think she just liked the experience of filming a movie thats why she wants to make more movies.

• Brangelina

Anyways, Dustin Hoffman used to be so hot during his hey day. You guys ever saw the “The Graduate” He looked so hot.

Anyone else think it was telling that they were referred to as young fans, not fans? No one wants young fans unless you’re Mr. Rogers. Young fans grow up and stop liking what they liked when they were young. There’s no longevity.

• LordVoldemort

mileyluver15 said:

love her in that pic finally oceanup picks a good picture of her!~

OH AND BTW IF SHE DOESNT DO A TOUR WITH HER NEXT ALBUM THEN… IM GONNA BE SUPER MAD CUZ I DIDNT GET TO GO TO HER WONDER WORLD TOUR SOO SHE BETTER BE DOING ANOTHER TOUR CUZ I CANT WAIT A COUPLE YEAR FOR ANOTHER ONE!!

that is your fault!!! sit your @ss down for not going to wonder world tour!!

• MaryMary

She will ruin e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!

Save yourself, watch the French version before, with subtitle!

• DesiGirl

MaryMary said:

She will ruin e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!

Save yourself, watch the French version before, with subtitle!
    __

No one’s saying you have to watch it. Relax.

• Brangelina

Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me.

• Brangelina

Oh no, Mrs. Robinson. I think, I think you’re the most attractive of all my parents’ friends. I mean that.

Lmfao enough about the last song I want an interviewer to ask Miley why she isn’t friends with Nick anymore …. When will they become friends again !? It’s like all these kids wanting “niley” to date I just want them to be best friends again.

• Mercedes

baby has her stuff together, she knows what she wants :)

oh the irony of post + comment + icon

• Iriina

She looks cute in the pic…

• mileyluver15

love her in that pic finally oceanup picks a good picture of her!~

• Paula

visit brazilian site http://gossiphotteen.blogspot.com with translator

• mileyluver15

aw

• mileyluver15

aw

• - Blair Waldorf -

I’m pretty sure she’ll be singing at least one song in each of her movies.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

If anything, I think she should ~perfect her music craft first. It’s what she’s good at, it’s what she excels in, & it’s what people identify her with. But w/e.

• likewth