Nick Jonas & ALIEN POSE

nick-alien
nick-alien-2

His hair looks like who did it & ran.
    ……………………………..
    Wasn’t he riding roller coasters?

• katie

hes boring at the moment.
    but look at his muscles;)

• emma13

lol at that pic and nicks expression.

I’m pretty sure that long talk with his dad was about girls and relationships..
    hmmmmm i cant wait till liam and miley break up! i mean i love liam but i love nick more!
    i love this pic
    I have a gut feeling that niley will make a comeback. To many things arent adding up.

• Hannahh

The one on the right. Hot.

Back away from my man. Creature. Alien. :O

Extraterrestrial.

Martian? :D

Lmfao enough about the last song I want an interviewer to ask Miley why she isn’t friends with Nick anymore …. When will they become friends again !? It’s like all these kids wanting “niley” to date I just want them to be best friends again.

• HOLAA

hey nicky your so fine, your so fine, you blow my mind hey nicky..

• Your Mom Was Here

haha I love it :)

• HOLAA

I’m pretty sure that long talk with his dad was about girls and relationships..
    i love this pic

like what? :)

Nick looks so cute I just wanna hug him….

Kay sounded creepy buuuuut….

What a douchebag

…?

wtf? how?

• Brangelina

I’m pretty sure that long talk with his dad was about girls and relationships..
    i love this pic
    What do you mean?

ho

• _herecomestrouble.

his tan line bothers me.
    lol. cutie.

I find I weird that Nick and Miley can’t even be friends it’s like they get keloid of eachother if they were so “over eachother” they would be able tk be friends.

• Anonymous1

*sigh* i love this kid…

I’m pretty sure that long talk with his dad was about girls and relationships..
    i love this pic

I predict it, after Publemi ends their Fauxmance there will be rumors about Niley (Another PR stunt by Disney). Or maybe the rumors will start before Publemi ends.

• Anonymous1

*sigh* i love this kid…

I vote for coming out of the closet.

Nick is straight. Demi and Joe on the other hand need to open the door and step away from the closet.

• dont jugde

aaahhh the Alien <3 SEXY

• Aryanna

E.T. :)

His hair looks like who did it & ran.

The gut feeling that I have is that Niley isn’t over each other. They can’t even stay friends and try to make it seem like the relationship doesn’t matter. The Sugar interview is also sorta fishy. Granted, he might not have said those exact words but he wants her back…And Miley isn not completely over him.

• Doom

Hannahh said:

The one on the right. Hot.

Back away from my man. Creature. Alien. :O

Extraterrestrial.

Martian? :D
    Wookie.

• LoveLautner

NALIEN??

I ship it.

• Brangelina

Oh wow! I guess we will see.

I’m on my iPod it keeps changing words sorry

***I find it weird that Miley and Nick can’t stay friends they just end up getting jealous of eachother. They were fine then nick starts hanging out with Selena and that’s when miley changes the lyrics in 7 things that just proves she’s not really over him

• Brangelina

Why do people think that Niley will happen again as Publicity stunt? Is Disney that evil and manipulative?

Oh wow! I guess we will see.
    I’m a whole different anonymous and I agree haha. They just don’t seem over eachother.

Brangelina said:

All of this Disney “relationships” are nothing but PR. That’s Disney’s game and it will continue. :-/

When do you guys think Liam an Miley will breakup ?

I think now that the last song is over Liam could totally find n older girl or one who’s also 19 my mom thinks Liam looks to good for Miley

• -Hibz-

Nick is adorable, but the alien.. Eh.
    Not so much.

• Jilleh

This is one of the many reasons why I love Nick.

• I Am Sam

see, I told you guys Nick was taller than Joe.

• EMMMAAAAAA!

I’m pretty sure the reason Nick thought it was “hilarious” is because the girl spelled “body” bodie. hahah.

• GildedButterfly55

———————–

If Liam was your boyfriend would you be sitting round thinking about Nick….Nope they are over let it go.

• Tis_Darling

Aliens freak me out…But nick makes me feel much better.

Wow, Miley looks ‘alot’ better with makeup on..

• Diamondback

He’s trying to get back together with the alien.

so random.
    it kinda scares me a little bit how he’s obsessed with finding aliens..
    hehehe :D

Why is nick hanging with Mileys little sister?

• INeedAHero

Damn that is one hot looking alien! ;)

• XsparksflyX

there you have it, this picture is the final nelena-proof!

Oh my gosh! Is that…SELENA next to him?! By golly I think it is!

He’s definitely not irrelevant. He looks so cute with his alien friend standing next to him. Musical talent, great looks, good values, anyone would be lucky to be dating him.

And he is close to his parents. I’m sure they talk about many other things besides girls.

• Sonny

AHhahahahahaa, I love him!

• icehoneybaby

he. is. EPIC.

• MileyIsBestest

Hey.. you know that dude on the right… yeah… well that’s me.

• CHUCKNORRIS

get naked Nick Jonas, get naked.

• CHUCKNORRIS

GimminyCrickets7 said:

He looks like he should be wearing a star trek getup. lol
    _______________
    hot lmao.
    _______________

I still find that attractive. lol

• GimminyCrickets7

I feel a bit awkward asking this but …..why is he always nipping? lmao. I guess aliens are cold blooded.

• GimminyCrickets7

He looks like he should be wearing a star trek getup. lol
    _______________
    hot lmao.
    _______________

I still find that attractive. lol
    _____________-
    lmao me too.
    I think he should replace kirk in the second film and Joe should replace spock. even though the guys who play them now are cute too….lol

• ET

Aryanna said:
    E.T. :)
    _____
    THATS ME!

• jamie sparks

DAAAAG! he looks soo good when you compare the creature next to nick! :)

• Melinda

wow :)

He’s so gay

he seems so irrelevant now. He needs a new angle to gain interest again. The whole miley selena drama isnt working for him now he needs to step it up……..

I actually think he is doing just fine. He is who he is, he doesn’t need to change because someone thinks he is irrelevant.

• nonnymous

i agree, he’s getting boring. he needs something new to gain the public interest!

what a cutie though

I vote for coming out of the closet.

• oxoemmaoxo

The one on the left is HOT. ; )

• mileyluver15

I’m pretty sure that long talk with his dad was about girls and relationships..

i love these pics

Liam is hot! not only does he have an amazing accent,blue eyes his personality is amazing too!

• nicks1stlady

he’s so beautiful.

lol cute

• Hi I Am Weird

Love him. :D <3

• Janis Lan

Lmao! he’s a cutie :D

• Doom

The one on the right. Hot.

I’m pretty sure that long talk with his dad was about girls and relationships..
    i love this pic
    I totally thought that too ! When I saw the tweet about him having a long chat with his dad I was like GIRLS!

I just want Miley and Nick to be best friends again.

• Hannahh

The one on the right. Hot.

Back away from my man. Creature. Alien. :O

• Doom

Hannahh said:

The one on the right. Hot.

Back away from my man. Creature. Alien. :O

Extraterrestrial.

• CHUCKNORRIS

He looks like he should be wearing a star trek getup. lol

• GimminyCrickets7

lmao Nick I knew you were one of them! I knew it!

And to the person who is repeatively talking about niley….just let them live their life lol like and I quote “why are you so obsessed with me?” lmfao. had to.

• GimminyCrickets7