• Kathleen

busdfi

• Here we goooo

Ohhhh mannnn! The shits about the hit the fan in here!!!! Bring on the drama bitches!! :D

TT #jemifail
    —————-
    TT #YOUFAIL

jemi is so friggin adorable. they’re really in love <3

awwwwww so sweet :)

my friend is sitting right behind them……

• CoinBears

If I was Joe, I’d be like, “Girl, get off my shoulder. Can’t you see I’m watching the show?”

• LizzieHawkins

I HATE that couple (:

• Gabyy

grossssss. they’re like brother & sister… i don’t like jemi. :|

BOO OU!!
    true love??
    I GIVE THEM 3 MONTHS
    TEHEH

• hell yeah!

JOE IS SO INTO HER! DAMN!
    but i must admit they’re adorable together.

• Alex

Out of everything I saw in the picture, Nick got my attention; he’s body language was like, ” I swear I don’t these two people cuddling . Yeah, I don’t know them at all . Focus on the show, FOCUS ON THE SHOW! ” . hehe, :D

But honestly, this Jemi act seems so unreal here …

OCEAN UP CATCHES EVERYTHING?! MILEY ROCKS FIRST!

I Lover them both too. They are such a great couple for sure.I am happy that they are dating.God Bless them both.I really hope they stay together like Zac And Vanessa.You Rock Joe Jonas And Demi.

• GoldenGal9311

They’re cute people. Leave em alone.

JEMI 4 EVA!

lol at th guy with the sonic hair :D

• Oi

Okay I’m not hating but COME ON. Out of everyone else in this picture they’re the ONLY ones not paying attention. Well at least Joe is trying to while Demi’s like hanging all over him. Like really Demi? :/

THAT “RELATIONSHIP” SCREAMS FAKE!!! DEMI IS JUST USING HIM FOR PUBLICITY! I agree with the other ppl saying she looks way more into him then he does her. Any bets on when they will “break up”?

• GoldenGal9311

Anyway, I’m done with the Jemi talk. I’m happy for them, and I hope they last like Zanessa.

• kelly123

They look cute…but I guess only time will tell if this is a PR stunt or for real. But they do look happy and all touchy

they are in love, and you jealous bitches need to stop with all the fake and publicity crap. end of story!

WOW some ppl need glasses if they can’t see how fake that relationship is! If you think that looks like love then you have a lot to learn.

aww it was sooo cute when she kissed him on the cheek. <3

• disney_girl

LMAO…awkward!

• harvey

WHY would you be “all over each other” at an award event with cameras everywhere. A discreet hand holding perhaps but the cuddling started as soon as she noticed the cameras aimed her way and people wonder why we feel this is more PR!!!

• lo

everyone saying they were “all over eachother” is fucking retarded! they’re sitting next to eachother and kinda sorta cuddling, but not even! if thats you peoples definition of being “all over someone” then you must be fucking prude as hell!

WHAT THE HAPPENED TO ALL THE JEMI FANS! THEY ALL BECAME TRAITORS! what the heck!? Seriously! you all are pissing me off with all your stupid nonsense comments! First of all DEMI WAS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE CAMERA!! The place was freaking full of cameras everywhere! And why would she look at someone who has negative one mega pixels! IF THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS REALLY FOR PUBLICITY THEY WOULD BE MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA! like heloo! theyre together! THEY ARE YOUNG! THEY’VE KNOWN EACH OTHER LONG ENOUGH TO REALIZE THEY HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! MILEY SITTING ON LIAM’S LAP DURING THE OSCAR AFTERPARTY IS AN EXAMPLE OF PUBLICITY! THE LAST SONG IS COMING OUT! <– iff you disagree with this, you should definitely disagree with all these people saying Jemi is fake. YOU WOULDNT REALLY KNOW THE TRUTH BY THE WAY THEY LOOK. IF YOU SEEM THEM HAPPY YA’LL STILL COMPLAIN. WHAT DO YO GUYS WANT?! asdfghjkl

Mar 27, 2010 @ 07:38 pm

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.

———————-
    That’s exactly what I want to happen to that damn Corn Pops red velvet curtain and stage!

TT #jemifail

wowo some people are so pathetic. and how is demi all over joe. myabe werwe watching a different video but wasn’t demi watching the show and out of nowhere he puts his arm around her and pulls her in closer and starts whispering things in her ear. they act like every typical couple out there and i don’t how u can say its forced. honastly when is the last time u have ever seen either of them this happy in a long time. read there twitters and everything. the level of jealousy just makes you looklike pathetic morons. and how are they not supposed to get attention. any newly annonced couple gets photographed alot. what would you likethem to do go hide in a sewer. you act like this is somehting totally un normal. there is always a lot of pictures and everything when people just found out you were dtaing. god u guys r so pathetic. and how can u actually call yourselves fans. i can tell you write now your pretty shitty ones. ive never seen joe this happy ever. if anyone used him for fame it was gorilla belle. she was probably with a new guy everyday except for joe.but hey if u want to be pathetic little lealous bitches. go right ahead. ur just amking urselves look like bimbos and have no lives. whatever.

JEMI = FAIL

• emmbugg

my friend is sitting right behind them……

how? did she like buy tickets or won or…?
    sorry i don’t know cause i don’t live in the USA, so yeah..

• Sofifreydel

JEMI WAS THE BEST THINIG OF THIS CRAP AWARDS
    WOW LOVE THEM, AND I´M HAPPY TO SEE THEM HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER

poop

I always thought I would be excited for demi and Joe to be together…….yeah, not so much. It’s all very awkward and forced looking. I think I would have more respect for them if they knew how to behave in public. The way they are hanging all over each other is just inappropriate for where they are. I’m already sick of them.

You’re together….we get it…stop shoving it down our throats.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Cute? I really like both of them, but together idk. Weird. I wanna support them….

Wrong place to gain attention with your cuddling. Hey Joe did you know that she’s a minor and you are legally an adult. Please we get that suddenly when it’s convenient for your releases you are dating and all over each other. First you say you would never date because he’s like your brother. Then you say it became love. Now you mention that you always knew it would lead to this. But of course you never lie.

have you guys noticed that demi is no longer her own person. Everywhere joe is she is. It’s like she is attatched to the jobros.Its like she uses them to call attention to herself

• ohhlalalamiley

lmfao. (;

• Jenn

They look happy and in love like any other new couple. Everyone needs to give them a break and stop reading so much into things!

• Naturally

They look cute

HAHAHAHA, OU what happened to NILEY true love, did you give up on that?

3RD

Red box time.

• emmbugg

I was all “aaaaawwwww” when i saw this!!
    SO CUTE!!!
    WAS SOOO HAPPY TO SEE JESSE EVEN TALKING!!!!
    <333

• emmbugg

I was all “aaaaawwwww” when i saw this!!
    SO CUTE!!!
    WAS SOOO HAPPY TO SEE JESSE EVEN TALKING!!!!
    <333

• AAC

Cute.

The KCA’s this year was such a major fail. Not even funny.

haha joe looking at the hot blonde across the room

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Goosshhh what post is everyone att?

• jemi lover

awww soo cute i wish demi had won

• itsme

Yes. The pics earlier showed Demi sitting in front of JB.

Poor demi its gonna suck when Joe realizes he just wants to be friends again. I feel shes way more invested in the relationship than he is

• jt710

The way I deal with Jemi shippers: ignore them, then when they break up, go spam their fan sites, blogs, ect. with “you were saying something about ‘true love?'”

• whatsernamegigi

There. That video just made me dislike Demi even more. I mean, just watch her. She gets ALL OVER Joe. Its more towards the end.

The crying girls reminded me of the Sanjaya craze. Oh, young girls.

Dangerpears. said:

No Kanye moments?
    I can see Nick pisy drunk going on stage doing the Kanye routine xD
    _______

LMFAO. Sitting beside Kevin & Danielle and Joe & Demi, HELL, I’LL COME WITH HIM TO THE NEXT KCA OR ANY OTHER AWARD SHOW SO HE WON’T BE LONELY <3 (; But yeah, Kanye should’ve popped up when Black Eyed Peas won the Best Music Group award… *Kanye Shrug*

• GoldenGal9311

When I go to the store and see a box of Pops, I’m smashing the box.

• _huajaichumpoo

Dangerpears. said:

No Kanye moments?
    I can see Nick pissy drunk going on stage doing the Kanye routine xD
    _______________

You just made me smile.

these two were all over eachother. damn!

• musiciseverything

We can’t change their decisions.

We can’t. I don’t know why we’re sitting here arguing about whether they’re real or not. It’s pointless. It won’t affect their lives.

• HOLAA

No Kanye moments?
    I can see Nick pisy drunk going on stage doing the Kanye routine xD

LOL
    *in a drunk peter griffn way
    “no…no..thats mine! my awawrd. mine.”

• GoldenGal9311

LOL @ that Jemi video. Okay, that looked a little forced.

• Lilly

GoldenGal9311 said:

When I go to the store and see a box of Pops, I’m smashing the box.
    I heard ya, I never like POPS to begin with and now I really dislike them

*shrugs*

• Dangerpears.

No Kanye moments?
    I can see Nick pisy drunk going on stage doing the Kanye routine xD
    _______

Haha
    The Black eyes peas changed, they use to make positive music about peace and love, now it’s just noise and repeated lyrics 0_0.

:P I was just thinking Nick would be so hot if he was drunk, hot aggressive sex xD

this pic its beautiful

I’d want to see him do it to Miley just to see if she’d make good on her threat to kick his ass. Epic. Or if Katy would kick his ass.

• ohhlalalamiley

DARN YOU POP ADS!

• musiciseverything

LOL @ that Jemi video. Okay, that looked a little forced.

It was. Whatever.

• HOLAA

Haha
    The Black eyes peas changed, they use to make positive music about peace and love, no it’s just noise and repeated lyrics 0_0.

ia
    old BEP>new BEP

• No more drama

Ugh honestly why do people care so much about them that there needs to be a fricken post of Demi putting her head on his shoulder for like a split second! I doubt that they’re a publicity stunt but could really care less whether they are or not. Anyone who has an issue with this picture needs is completely making somethiing out of nothing. If you guys are freaking out over something like this, I definitely don’t want to be around if pics of them kissing start to pop up! You people scare me :o

PUBLEMI? LOL

• Doom

GoldenGal9311 said:

When I go to the store and see a box of Pops, I’m smashing the box.
    Take pictures.

• CoinBears

____________

Wow, seriously? I see A LOT of Selena hate.. on twitter & on Tumblr, especially on Tumblr, there’s always comparing her with Miley. And I do believe Miley cried last KCA, so I’m thinking double standards? I don’t know why she’s trying so hard, if people don’t like her then I say, they can just keep it to themselves, and I think she deserves that award, she’s a good actress.
    I didn’t say she didn’t deserve it. All I’m wondering is why she tries so hard to stay on people’s good side.

• -Hibz-

lol joe

Hahaha! Oh, shit!

• Dangerpears.

No Kanye moments?
    I can see Nick pissy drunk going on stage doing the Kanye routine xD

CoinBears said:

Pink Elephant said:

CoinBears said:

Totally random but I feel sorry for Selena sometimes. It seems like she always tries very hard for people to like her.
    ___

Because she has to deal with hate all the time, so she tries to be accepted. I love Selena <3
    It’s not that. Personally, apart from this site, I don’t see Selena hate. And it’s not that. When she won the award, she was crying (or trying to, idk). I was just wondering why b/c she wins awards all the time, and I know it’s nice to win one but why cry? I feel like it’s to make herself appeal to people or something.
    ____________

Idk guys.
    I give it 5 months.

• purplekoolaid

so cuuteeee!! i love jemi, but sadly i don’t think they’ll last. honestly, to me it was obvious that demi always had a crush on joe. i noticed like back in the days of CR1. but it seems that joe is not as into her as she is into him.

but obviously i dont know them, i’m only going from what i see in interviews and such. i hope im wrong cause they are adorable. i love joe but im team jemi!

and whoever said never date your best friend thats BULLSH!T. anyone over the age of 12 knows that the best relationships are founded in friendship. you should always be best friends with the person you date!

Maggie said:

Joe and Demi at KCAs!Adorable!<3

Even though they are using this for PR, if there is anything legit in here, Joe will definitely get his heart broken. :-/

No Kanye moments?

You had no idea on how badly I wanted Kayne to come and say something. That would legit make my life.

Oh right, he wasnt like this with Camilla too…
    he was like that with Camilla

_huajaichumpoo said:
    OK, I don’t mean to start drama. Just asking a question. Remember when everyone was posting seating arrangements in another post? Weren’t the Jonas Brothers supposed to sit behind Demi or was it just my eyes?

NO they WERE suppose to be behind her, but it’s PUBLEMI, what do you expect

• bookreader

I think they were… weren’t they?

• jerseygirl

Pink Elephant – LOL. Frustrated with this site. You can’t click on anything w/out that ad popping up. So annoying.

• miirdandaaa

lmfao hahaha that’s gotta be so weird for him.
    lmao, his friends going out with his older brother who also is bestfriends with BOTH of his exes / kind of feauding with his most recent ex. thats so…. awkward =x

just one more pic

• Doom

Is it a crime to like your best friend? lol.

Demi is enjoying her new/first famous boyfriend

HAHAHAHAHHA

munchiezxnemix3 said:

I STAND OUT. NEMI FOREVER <3
    ________

FUCK ‘NEMI’.. ‘DICK’ SOUNDS BETTER (;

WOOOO DICK FTW.

I love how Joe and Demi are posing for the cameras.
    PS. Joe, when will you realize Demi is just coattail riding you, she doesn’t love you (Joe is famewhoring this “relationship” too).

Oh, cool.
    Thanks for sharing your legit inside information with the rest of us.

• CupcakezLover

This KCA was even worse than last year.

I LOVE JEMI!! GET OVER IT.. GIRLS DONT BE JEAOUS OF DEMI, JOES TAKEN GET A GRIP. HES HAPPY!

• _huajaichumpoo

Ummm, am i the ONLY 1 who noticed that Joe was not like this with Taylor when they went out to the awards show, smells like BS to me.

JOE was exactly the same. the difference is the amount of “affection” none of this business went down when taylor and joe were at awards together because taylor wasnt all over him. then again the boys were still very into hiding relationships and the girls obeyed soo..

LOOK AT THAT FAKE BITCH! HAHAHAH

She’s LOOKING for camera’s. No one even noticed her so she had to make a scene so people would. Suck it bitch, your 5 minutes are up ASS CHIN!

hahahaha joes gonna kick her ass to the curb faster than you can SAY ass chin! its not gonna last i gaurantee it. joe is a handsome mature man that gets hit on by tons of girls and demi is a clingy ugly desperate childish teenager!!! i am counting down the days till he dumps her i cannot wait!! lmao

According to Zack Taylor

Neither Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus wanted to be in the photo with Nick :(

• Dangerpears.

I agree, plus Demi will write songs more powerful with meaning (Than Taylor with her elementary lyrics) about Joe, if they do break up wouldn’t it be crazy if she starts telling Joe’s business. Like “Yeah, he has a really small penis, not much to use…” Demi is the type to do that, to talk shit and Joe will Def. be getting some from Demi :].

they are so cute together. im happy for them.

• kelsey123

haha Nick’s face is funny in some of these.. but once you think about it, wouldn’t you find this so weird if you were him.. your brother is dating one of your really good friends whos like a sister.. and who is also supposedly bff’s with his “first love” and ex-bff’s with his other flame. hahaha sooo weird.

• jerseygirl

Goddam that fucking Corn Pops ad and their fucking stupid velvet red curtain and lame ass stage.

Dammit OU – get your shit together!

I don’t think Demi is using Joe, I think she likes him a lot. Actually, I think she’s way more into him than he is into her, lol. I’m sure they both like each other, but think she’s more into it. So I can’t wait to see how it will play out when eventually they’ll break up (like most couples do when they’re young).

—————–

If you don’t think she’s coattail ridng him, than I don’t know how to help you.

“Demi is enjoying her new/first famous boyfriend”

in front of cameras, PUBLEMI

• LaurenRomano

LOOK AT THAT FAKE BITCH! HAHAHAH

—————————————–

Did you notice, she saw the camera, THEN “Cuddled” him. this is such a dumb relationship, real or not.

We all know when they “break up” it will be a WWIII

jerseygirl said:

Dammit OU – get your shit together!
    _____

GOD DAMN, I KNOW RIGHT? How are you? (:

• itsme

How sweet.

• DemiJoBroFan

KCA = major fail.
    But loving the jeminess…as always! <3

just one more pic

That’s really cute.

• JonasxCyrus

The only good thing about the Kca was when Miley , taylor ad selena won.

jerseygirl said:

Dammit OU – get your shit together!
    ___________

———————-

I agree as well!

• StarLightSTARbright

FML.

Just kidding.

• jerseygirl

No, you’re right. It looked like she was supposed to be in front of them.

remember when demi said on twitter that they weren’t going out and that she wouldn’t lie to her fans such bullshit!!

Can’t blame/dislike her for wanting to get more famous.

And remember the phone interview that she said she was dating Joe. Selective memory??? She said she wasn’t when she wasn’t and she said she was now she is. Where exactly is the lie? Are some of you o.k, because the things you type makes me think you’ve had way too many knocks to the head

• LovatoJonass

Kevin has Danielle Joe has Demi and Nick has.. Frankie… :P

• _huajaichumpoo

jerseygirl said:

No, you’re right. It looked like she was supposed to be in front of them.
    ____________

Something happened.

• jerseygirl

Mar 27, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    _huajaichumpoo said:

jerseygirl said:

No, you’re right. It looked like she was supposed to be in front of them.
    ____________

Something happened.
    ——————
    Yeah. Take one guess what that was.

OMG, all these pics are just lol worthy!

• nick

Why hello, Demi. It’s nice to see you staring right into the camera. lmao

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt. I can’t believe people have watched the video and still saying they are fake. They are just oozing chemistry. But whatever makes you feel better about your lives..I guess

I think you are in serious Denial.

• Oh Jemi

I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt until I watched that video. Ok no one kill me, but that is pure PR right there! You see Demi see the camera, whisper to Joe, and then as if on cue he puts his arm around her. I’m not saying that makes their relationship totally fake, but they were most definitely playing up the cameras tonight. I assume they’re trying to prove a point- that they ARE really together, but in my opinion it completely backfired! :/

lol. totally just read that comment while listening to “reverse cowgirl.” ;)

I’m sorry but thats a comment. You don’t have to be really into somebody to date them. Maybe he’s just testing the waters to see how it goes, but its most likely going to end very badly. RULE #1: NEVER date your best friend. And no offense to any Demi/Jemi fans, but Demi is seriously a famewhore. I’m sorry, i’m just stating my opinion :/
    ————————————–
    THANK YOU!
    i love how she sees the camera, and then immediatly snuggles up to joe.

when this breakup happens- demi is going to make taylor’s backlash sound like a sweet little lullaby.

cant.stand.her.

• musiciseverything

I didn’t get a Memi or Semi moment tonight. I’m pissed.

True teenage lust. But not true love! They definitely don’t get what’s appropriate at an awards show for children. They just need to make sure everyone knows they are together. That’s the only way they keep taking the attention away from anyone else and putting it right on them. Nick does look like he’s trying to put space between him and them. Would you really want to sit next to someone who is staging this type of public display of affection.
    Agreed and you’re right. It just does not seem appropriate behavior at a kids show award. Infact, it all seems just weird and off. I think their PDA was way over the top and best left until they are alone.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

lol joe

____________________________

LOL at Nick.

LOL @ that Jemi video. Okay, that looked a little forced.

It was. Whatever
    ….

they look like a normal couple having a good time… i dont know how you guys act around your boyfrieds but what they are doing there its normal and dont look forced at all

• bookreader

I didn’t get a Memi or Semi moment tonight. I’m pissed.

I want some Moe.

• YourAnything

Aww you gotta admit Jemi was kinda sweet tonight

i hate how everyone just blames demi being all over joe when it was him as well.

• whatsernamegigi

I agree to the max.

I see two people in a relationship showing some affection – joking, the guy with his arm around the girl, both laughing. No making out, no feeling up – it seems like some people on this site are prudes. Maybe they decided to be open about the relationship so they could go out and action like a normal couple.

• YourAnything

Ugh, the only reason I’m beginning to get annoyed at the Jemi posts isnt because of Joe and Demi themselves.. its all the comments. Some of you are writing ridiculous things on here. They’re young and in love. Leave them aloooone.
    THIS

ROFL

• YourAnything

I want some Moe.
    Moe FTW!!
    Now Demi isn’t exactly Joes ‘best friend’ Miley should take her place ;)

i don’t get why people keep blaming demi for being all over joe when he was doing it as well.

Mar 27, 2010 @ 07:17 pm

lol joe

ahahahah

pr or not they are interacting with each other. they have feelings for each other obviously and they are having a great time together, why dont you guys try find your own relationship instead of complaining about others..?

Moe FTW!!
    Now Demi isn’t exactly Joes ‘best friend’ Miley should take her place ;)

Haha. Agreed.

• Delilah

I feel really bad for Demi. There is absolutely no reason for her to be getting as much shit as she’s getting over this. They’re in a new relationship and anyone who’s actually been in a relationship knows that when you first start dating someone you can’t keep your hands off of them! Just cut her some slack. Most of you used to love her before she was dating Joe remember?

I just think they seem really happy together and considering they have already made the decision to make their relationship public, I definitely don’t think they care if you dissaprove of them or not (as they shoudln’t). No matter how much you feel that this is fake or not going to last or whatever, its not going to change anything or affect their relationship what so ever. So with that said, if your a hater just don’t even bother!

• musiciseverything

I want a Miley/Demi/Joe picture. Like now.

• kapindorkburger

Lolz. Demi was probably like,

“OMG. There’s the cameras, put your arm around my shoulders! DO IT DO IT!”

x]

This is a gossip site. LOL Where did you think you were buddy?

• whatsernamegigi

Poor Nick was stuck with the crappy seat. He had to witness the…hormones.

I want Moe too.

Mar 27, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    musiciseverything said:
    I want a Miley/Demi/Joe picture. Like now.

Everything happens in due time.

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.

i want that phrase to be burned in a raging firey pit and then ran over with a tractor.

• -Hibz-

• Sweetdisposition

To be honest it looks like she’s cuddling up to him for the cameras…

OMG the cutest thing !
    LOVE THEM !
    They are so perfect together !
    JEMI FOREVER ! ?

• http://www.torrentmonkeys.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3220#post3220 pill proair

For information, your pill proair provider or pharmacist. Tambi?n se le buy accutane en tratamiento o prevenci?n del card?aco, y reducir la y de cefaleas migra?as. Aggrenox extended-release capsules are recommended during the 3 (third trimester) of side effects from paxil 25 mg because it may harm to the fetus. The Ventolin with discontinuation, in at least 1% of emsam-treated at a at least that of placebo, was site (2% emsam vs. Esto online pharmacy paxil que no se que da?e beb? nonato. 2 ?c) the buy accutane is 5 per (kg) (about 2.

I love Nelena and Jemi. I hate Niley and Jaylor.

• Rachel

AWWWWWW they are so cute together!!! Joe+Demi=Forever<3

lame publicity

ew!

• xafranbix

Jemi was the only reason i watched the KCA’S
    Like literally i just clicked camera 3(audience) and enjoyed . didnt even bother watching the actual awards.

• Jeferyn

my goodness, can’t you see, IT’S NOT FOR PUBLICITY. -_-

• Anaa :)

fuee un timo los kcA’s gnaron los dee siempre!! Demi&Jonas se merecian los premios!
    Y New mOON TMB!

Ana :)

• liiinda

That is so sweet :)

• Amanda

Oh i love them! They are so cute together! The only good thing about the KCA this year! Jemi!!!! :)

wow she is clingy..couldnt survive not attached to his hip during the ceremony so she and maddison switched with frankie and james…lame… you can leave his side for however long the show is…its not that tough jeeze..

by the evidence i’ve seen so far,
    demi seems fare TOO keen to show her relationship with joe.
    joe seems like he doesn’t really want it public or anything.
    clingy demi strikes again, xD

• Mary

The people who are sayin that they are publicity , are blind. How so, well firstly i don’t think it is in Joe to do that he is too much of a gentleman . Another reason would be the fact that they have been bff for 3 yrs now, it would have happened at the beginning not now. They both don’t need publicity as they are both famous. The gazes and they way they are around each other CLEARLY spells LOVE. So take you publicity act and shove it where the birds don’t crow.

Get a life. If they are publicity well good for them. If they are not then get over it and be happy that they are happy. Seriously i am sick of this hate every time Joe dates someone ,it’s like he has to stay single their entire lives just for their fans. He deserves to be happy , and if happy is when he is with Demi then so be it. Gosh people grow up.

The Jonas brothers have always said that disney let’s them do what they want , keep on believing it , if it makes you sleep at night, you cannot fake emotion in the eyes, as the saying goes the eyes are the windows of the soul . That was love, I also believe they will last, best friends make the best couples, and their friendship means to much for them to do something like that.

If we were a true Jonas fan, we would accept their decision, they are grown men and know how to deal with worldly issues. How else are they supposed to grow, and learn. Leave them be,

• Kate Wilson

Haha, i love it how Frankie is sat infront of the Jonas Brothers and Demi, thinking “hey, i’m so cool in my little hat!” and Madison just looking kinda bored. I love little kids, haha.

• rakx3

i love them both but they make a bad couple. they’re like brother and sister and she’s all over him. it’s weird. :l

• superJOEman

JEMI is the highlight of KCA’s!! I love how they show love & care for each other everywhere!! ^^

wow look how demi looks straight into
    the camera, i really believe jemi is
    a PR stunt to get people to watch
    camp rock 2 since the jbros are losing
    their flare to justin beiber. hmm
    ______________________________________________

You read my mind. I said these EXACT words earlier to my friend. I wouldn’t put it past Disney to tell them to “date” in order to get publicity for CR2 because Bieber has taken their popularity. (And I say this as a Jonas supporter. They are great guys.)

And just an FYI, Demi doesn’t seem like Joe’s type. I met her a year ago and she was a complete bitch.

Two words for y’all: Publicity Stunt.

Learn them.

• harvey

Shame Taylor Swift was not there now that would be interesting!!!

• whatsernamegigi

Its a known fact that only the winners go to the Kid’s Choice Awards of the nominees and then those who are invited.

I know this because when Green Day was nominated no one thought they’d go since no one thought they’d win. It was confirmed that only those who win are notified and show up.

So, neither Joe nor Demi won an award. Why would they go if they didn’t need to be there?

Selena and Miley were both announced in the beginning because they were there. Joe and Nick were there, but they weren’t announced because they didn’t win. Selena and Miley did win, so they were there. Same with Taylor Lautner. Announced and won. The winners act surprised, but that’s how the KCAs work.

I’m not trying to sound like an insider, and I’m sure people doubt it, but when you think about it and how rigged the show really is, it makes sense.

• whatsernamegigi

After watching the video, I pretty much lost the last ounce of respect I had for Demi, since she started acting so inappropriately before Joe did.

You’re at a kid’s award show. Its filled with little kids and even their parents who can see you acting like that and you just decide to be all over him?

I’d laugh if the guy was telling them to calm down.

• whatsernamegigi

OH and there’s also a point where it looks as though Joe looks at the camera too and starts with the act.

STOP! With bashing my POPS! What are you, CoCo Puff’ers? I mean come the fuck on! Well, I’m off to have some Corn POPS!

first ?

• aubrey

everyone thinks shes more into him than her. you gotta see the video. joe puts his arm around demi and holds her close and whispers in her ear.shes an affectionate person. girls are always alittle more affection than guys i think.i personally dont think there in love. but they def are in the honeymoon phase.he was single for 8 months so probably out of the last two they started dating.

LOL Joe looks really into it!

kelsey123 said:

____________

Yeah he looked a little creeped out. I’m probably gonna get a lot of crap for this, but I wonder if Nick ever had feelings for Demi? Don’t attack me anyone.

• dani

Whatever you guys think won’t affect them. Just saying.
    ____________
    lol i know right? i think some people write mean comments like hoping one of them will read it so they will feel bad about being together and break up! haha as if! i dunno why haters try! oh yea i do, because they got no lives! :)

• Pink Elephant

Apparently, Demi’s seat got ‘changed’ to sit with the Jonases, I mean, why else is Madison sitting alone?

Were the KCAs really that bad? they havent even aired here. Should I watch?

BITCH ON MY MAN
    BITCH ON MY MAN
    JOE JONAS YOU BETTER WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS
    CUZ THERE IS A NASTY BITCH ON MY MAN!!!!

demi is soo into joe
    and joe clearly isn’t THAT into her
    you can tell by the body language.

That’d be a cute song.
    Throw lil jon in there.

BITCH ON MY MAN.
    “WHAT!”
    BITCH ON MY MAN.
    “WHAT!”

• Angelica

LOOK AT THAT FAKE BITCH! HAHAHAH

______________

I feel so horrible for laughing at that last sentence.
    LMFAO!!! She looking RIGHT AT the mother effin camera! If that’s not PR IDK what is!

You guys are insane. She’s obviously looking at that random kid who’s probably orgasming over Bieber or some shit. Seriously. What’s your guys’ deal? Can’t two people just be together? The camera is obviously far away, so they probably have no idea that it’s focused on them at all. Pathetic. Most of you.

i hate them together. they were cuter as bffs

I love how Joe and Demi are posing for the cameras.

Oh, cool.
    Thanks for sharing your legit inside information with the rest of us.

I think Brandon is legit enough. lol

• 16_49

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Poor Jonas…
    looks like their glory days are drawing to a close |:
    And Demi is way more into Joe than he’s into her haha

————————–

the whole glory days coming to a close thing. =/ that makes me sad. i love jb. n i need them to get back together n get some new music i feel like bieber is pushing them under the rug!

• LaLaLaLand

im seriously getting sick of the corn pops always popping up ughhh

just one more pic

………….

some people said on twitter that Joe kept whispering in Demi ear all night

• musiciseverything

The best part of the KCA’s was Katy Perry. She had me dying. That’s it.

…Miam

“IVE GOT A REP FOR BREAKING HEARTS
    AND NOW IM DONE WITH EMO STARS
    AND ALL THE TEARS ON HER GUITAR
    WHAT AN ASS CHIN”
    ____________

Couldn’t help but laugh.

Pink Elephant said:

Obviously BF’s are more important than family to her…

• whatsernamegigi

The show sucked. Best parts were Katy, Miley, and Big Time Rush.

Did Demi forget that this is a KID’S show, so KIDS would be around to see her all over Joe?

I don’t support Jemi and I don’t like Demi, but either way, this is over the top.

“andom kid who’s probably orgasming over Bieber or some shit.”

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL

• Pink Elephant

Were the KCAs really that bad? they havent even aired here. Should I watch?
    _______

Not worth your time unless you’re a Jonas/Lovato lover because you’ll just shit bricks and get disappointed. But if you like Justin Bieber, and you enjoy watching the KCA fail, then by all means, watch it (;

Worst award show. Jb should have won. Twilight or transformers should have won. Shaun white should have won. Jonas should have won. I already said that but they should have!

• dani

they very much together and whatever you haters say isnt going to make ANY difference. so hate all you want but your wasting your time!

btw i think they look adorable together and very in love!! :)

take that haters!

Mar 27, 2010 @ 06:52 pm
    musiciseverything said:
    The best part of the KCA’s was Katy Perry. She had me dying. That’s it.

I just hope she didn’t get hurt. It kind of looked like it hurt.

• GoldenGal9311

Were the KCAs really that bad? they havent even aired here. Should I watch?
    _______________

DO NOT watch them.

• LovatoJonass

La duh. im a nemi fan btw. He had feelings for demi before i think.

Pink Elephant said:
    Obviously BF’s are more important than family to her…
    ___________

Just because you don’t like Demi doesn’t mean you should make that assumtion, I mean, it’s mearly a publicity stunt or something. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her sister.. /:

“Joe wasn’t like this with Taylor at the 2008 VMAs. Sure, they were next to each other, but there wasn’t any of this going on. ”

PUBLEMI. Thats all

• Sweetdisposition

The best parts were Selena, big time rush, Apolo and Katy Perry. Other than that, it sucked.

Right?
    I’m just laughing at their stupidity.
    They’ll grow up sooner or later.

• MileyIsBestest

I love how Joe and Demi are posing for the cameras.

Oh, cool.
    Thanks for sharing your legit inside information with the rest of us.

I think Brandon is legit enough. lol
    HOW ABOUT YOU ALL STOP TYPING IN BLUE!

• carbomb__

selena is reallly cute

• jerseygirl

Mar 27, 2010 @ 07:13 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

CoinBears said:

Sigh. Such a shame what’s done these days to get attention.
    _________________________________

THIS
    ——————–
    And I second this THIS.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

CoinBears said:

Sigh. Such a shame what’s done these days to get attention.
    _________________________________

THIS

the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!! <333333

Totally sucky

• JB rocks my socks

this was the only good thing about the KCA’s
    KCA’s were a major fail this year

• bookreader

Corn Pops, I don’t like you, you are too disgusting.

• itsme

I need some alcohol. Lol.

I hate guys.

I seriously should turn lesbo.

• nick

Don’t hate!

lmfao at demi! too funny.

• HOLAA

dirttty girl ;P

it was a mutual affection. not just demi.

• Dangerpears.

Oh yeah, they look so clean, i wanna just make them dirty :)

that is so sweet

• Naturally

I love them both but it looks
    like Demi is more into Joe
    than Joe is into her.

• musicchick

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this picture.

• Dangerpears.

The thought of eatting corn with milk makes me sick, Corn pops is the worst cereal to eat, eck :D

Doom said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

When I go to the store and see a box of Pops, I’m smashing the box.
    Take pictures.
    _______

Lmao.

• Vanessaxox

they are too cute!

Cutee(:

cute.

Did Miley win a kca?

• NickJLover7

awwww!!! so cute!

why are ppl saying it was just demi? joe started it. lol

• beautiful eyes

hmmm Jemi could be serious more serious than taylena,nelena,niely and taylor pi commbined
    ok they have known eachother since like 2007 or 2008 they have a strong friendship and they might last long as zanessa

whatsernamegigi said:

The crying girls reminded me of the Sanjaya craze. Oh, young girls.

—————

Are we watching the same video?

• whatsernamegigi

I have no idea. Probably.

Thats….annoying! LOL

• beautiful eyes

• LovatoJonass

I’m not gonna lie. They are cute but its kinda gross, they’re like freakin brother and sister.

• AAC

________

I think so. Or he had some kind of attraction toward her. Remember when he checked her out in that one Living The Dream episode. And with all the pictures of him smiling when he’s with her. But I think they would be better just off as friends. I couldn’t really see them dating even though they look really cute together.

Anyways, Nickole FTW.

• Lilly

Doesn’t matter if you hate jemi or love them, they’re dating if you like it or not. And if it really all a PR stunt then by talking about it, you’re just giving them the attention they want.

I’m sorry but she is like wayy into him and it seems he isn’t into her its
    like she is leaning on him and he is turned away.
    Oh congrats taylor lautner you deserve that kca

But yeah that’s just my opinion
    Sorry jemi fans!

• jerseygirl

Joe looked beautiful. JB was robbed.

No comment on the rest of the shenanigans.

Bye. :D

Wow, no shocker here. PUBLEMI doing it up for the cameras…

• JesziV.

Incest. And more like True PR.

• HOLAA

lol at th guy with the sonic hair :D

ha
    i noticed him too:P

• Agnes

awww that is sooooo cute

sooooo cute!!!!!! i love them together!! jemi forever

I’m sorry but she is like wayy into him and it seems he isn’t into her its
    like she is leaning on him and he is turned away.
    Oh congrats taylor lautner you deserve that kca

But yeah that’s just my opinion
    Sorry jemi fans!

• Dicken Cider

Either I missed the announcement of the “Favorite band” award, or did they just didn’t announce it at all? I wanted to see if the Jonas Brothers won. :/

whatever. I think they are cute.

• HOLAA

i wanna see what miley is wearing>?

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t get over how LAME that award show was. Earth Hour would have been more entertaining.

LOOK AT THAT FAKE BITCH! HAHAHAH

i’m sorry, call me stupid, in denial, teenie & all that shizz, but they don’t scream couple to me, call me blind i don’t care, just…she looks more into it than him, whatever.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

AWWW!
    i guess the face you posted awhile back is joe’s “love face” lol :D

• bling bling

they are adorable. i’m sorry but if people STILL thinks its pr after seing this then you have issues! they are not pr and they are very cute together! i heart them <3

Oh great…

• Melissa=)

the kcas sucked. bye. :)

i pray for their sake this is only pr and not real. because if it is real… it is going to end verryyy badly. id almost say worse then jaylor (ok maybe not, but close)

• peacelovehearts

I’M SO BEYOND PISSED RIGHT NOW. KATY & MILEY… ONLY DECENT PARTS WORTH WATCHING.. & I WAITED ALL WEEK FOR THIS SHIT. FKDSLJFIEOSJNDFKLSJDIFJ!

• Anonymous_]]]

did miley go?

• peacelovehearts

I’M SO BEYOND PIS.SED RIGHT NOW. KATY & MILEY… ONLY DECENT PARTS WORTH WATCHING.. & I WAITED ALL WEEK FOR THIS SH.IT. FKDSLJFIEOSJNDFKLSJDIFJ!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Poor Jonas…
    looks like their glory days are drawing to a close |:
    And Demi is way more into Joe than he’s into her haha

• AAC

Frankie is so adorable. And JB looked so good tonight. Too bad they didn’t get to share their hotness on stage with everyone.

Dicken Cider said:

JB lost EVERYTHING

• Demi Incognito

O.K. They aren’t my favorite couple, but they are too adorable! I know if Demi wasn’t famous, everyone would be swooning over the idea of Joe dating a best friend. I agree, I do NOT think its true love. The odds of celebrities hooking up with each other and finding true love is very slim. Plus, they always act akward with each other lately. IDK, but on a another note, I have to agree, KCA failed this year. It wasn’t interesting, and the live performances had no pizazz, just singing. Probably the worst year ever. Sorry :P

HOLAA said:

i wanna see what miley is wearing>?
    ____________

She wore jeans and this flowy top. She obviously didn’t want to be there.

• itsme

Yeah. I mean maybe it’s because it’s Demi, but when Joe and Taylor were dating they were completely non PDA like at the awards last year.

This is fuckery at it’s finest. No wait, PR at it’s finest.

Oh well. Get it Joe.

OMG!! She’s hanging all over MY man!!! stop leaning on my guy Demi :/

ha ha I effin wish!!

Joe looks awesome!

• Jessicuhh.

Milena is forever.
    Demi is fornever
    and Jonas is whatever.

Haha.

• musiciseverything

I just hope she didn’t get hurt. It kind of looked like it hurt.

It did look like it hurt. She looked like she was okay though. It was funny.

• bookreader

It did look like it hurt. She looked like she was okay though. It was funny.

That it was.

OMG!! She’s hanging all over MY man!!! stop leaning on my guy Demi :/

ha ha I effin wish!!

Joe looks awesome!

• MileyIsBestest

wHAT DID kATY DO EXCACTLY?
    Sorry caps…

• Doom

MileyIsBestest said:

wHAT DID kATY DO EXCACTLY?
    Sorry caps…

Reasons why this was the worst KCA’S BY FAR:
    -Justin Bieber was one out of TWO performing.
    -Justin Bieber fans are crying.
    -BEP beat THE JONAS BROTHERS for an award FOR A KIDS AWARD SHOW.
    -Demi didn’t win, mearly because Miranada is a NICK actress and Demi is DISNEY.
    -It was a terrible program overall.

Pink Elephant said:

Obviously BF’s are more important than family to her…

MADISSON IS SITTING NEXT TO HER! ARE YOU BLIND?

OMG!! She’s hanging all over MY man!!! stop leaning on my guy Demi :/

ha ha I effin wish!!

Joe looks awesome!

• dani

and everyone saying that demi looks more into joe then joe is to her are seriously stupid. wtf? how are you so smart that you can be able to know this just by looking at a 1 second screen cap! i actually hope jemi ups the pda and proves all you haters wrong! haha oh boy that would be the day! :)

Demi was suppose to sit in front of them it looks like her and madison switched with frankie and james. Because look frankie and james are sitting in front of all of them exactly where demi was suppose to sit if i’m correct

OMG!! She’s hanging all over MY man!!! stop leaning on my guy Demi :/

ha ha I effin wish!!

Joe looks awesome!

I have to say I disagree, they way Miley talks about Liam, the fact they have been together for 7-10 months, and they way they act around each other definitly says they have serious feelings for each other. Not PR. IDK about Jemi, the timings is a little too perfect, but at the same time, they were BFFs for a while, and when your BFFs with a guy, you usually go out… Not all the time, but many cases… so IDK

that’s exactly my point. the way she talks about him every chance she gets. They all of a sudden start hanging out where the paps can see them, kissing in public around a lot of people, who they know will make a big deal out of it.

______

Yup, you’re 100% right. ( ;

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Poor Jonas…
    looks like their glory days are drawing to a close |:
    And Demi is way more into Joe than he’s into her haha
    You must have read my mind! o_O

• AAC

Reasons why this was the worst KCA’S BY FAR:
    -Justin Bieber was one out of TWO performing.
    -Justin Bieber fans crying.
    -BEP beat THE JONAS BROTHERS for an award FOR A KIDS AWARD SHOW.
    -Demi didn’t win, mearly because Miranada is a NICK actress and Demi is DISNEY.
    -It was a terrible program overall.
    _______

Am I the only one who was laughing their ass off when the Bieber fans were crying at the end? Not to be rude or anything but… it was actually hilarious.

if anyone thats saying she looks more into him than he does her actually watched it they would know thats not the case he always had his arm round her or was talking to her its just what the cameras caught!

They were the best thing on the KCA’s camera 3 were on the money. When he had is arm around her and she was playing with his fingers OMG!!! cutest thing ever. I swore they were gonna kiss.

heres another pic now joe is leaning towards her.

• TEAM MEMI!

demi was oviously bored and cold. xP! KCA sucked so badly!! (#worstKCAever) anyways they’re dating thats what couples do.and anyways if u dont like them together get over it they dont care. and if it i s a publicity rumor why do u all care?? is there a problem??

Maybe because Taylor Swift was fucking insane.

It was more fun and cool to see the Jonas Brothers together on the carpet without any girlfriend. Its not jealousy.. but i feel like distance I dont know…

• _huajaichumpoo

jerseygirl said:

Mar 27, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    _huajaichumpoo said:

jerseygirl said:

No, you’re right. It looked like she was supposed to be in front of them.
    ____________

Something happened.
    ——————
    Yeah. Take one guess what that was.
    ______________

I’m a very bad guesser.

AAC said:

Reasons why this was the worst KCA’S BY FAR:
    -Justin Bieber was one out of TWO performing.
    -Justin Bieber fans crying.
    -BEP beat THE JONAS BROTHERS for an award FOR A KIDS AWARD SHOW.
    -Demi didn’t win, mearly because Miranada is a NICK actress and Demi is DISNEY.
    -It was a terrible program overall.
    _______

______

My god, you’re not the only one. I THINK I WAS CRYING AND LAUGHING AT THEM FOR CRYING. LFMAO. Teenies… whatar’ ya gunna do with em (;

Right?
    I’m just laughing at their stupidity.
    They’ll grow up sooner or later.

You are a dumb teenie. She’s looking at the camera. I’m gonna right a song about it. I’m gonna name it “Pose”.

• INeedAHero

___________
    Lol at nick trying to get away from em’ XD

• Doom

I think that my sore throat is going away.

wow look how demi looks straight into
    the camera, i really believe jemi is
    a PR stunt to get people to watch
    camp rock 2 since the jbros are losing
    their flare to justin beiber. hmm

• ohhlalalamiley

the award show sucked.
    So, i wasted a hour & a half of my time.
    oh joy.

Maybe because Taylor Swift was fucking insane.

no, because taylor have sense

Katy Perry getting slimed made me LMAO. “It tastes like boogers.” Lol. Love her.

“IVE GOT A REP FOR BREAKING HEARTS
    AND NOW IM DONE WITH EMO STARS
    AND ALL THE TEARS ON HER GUITAR
    WHAT AN ASS CHIN”

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious

• purplekoolaid

Anonymous
    Mar 27, 2010 @ 07:24 pm

—————-

Are you a nun? How is this teenage lust LMAO! She is leaning her head on his shoulder not giving him a blowjob in public. Go back to the convent.

Haha right?
    I hate when people do that to me. Cuddling is more my forte.
    Not shoulder sleeping. Get a motherfucking pillow.

I love how Joe and Demi are posing for the cameras.

kca this year sucked!!
    i love joe and i love demi too nd i want them to be together but i can’t believe this couple thing!!
    i think they re together to show fans what itt’s like JEMI

• carbomb__

Oh hi Demi, looking straight at the camera…

• tokay

Naturally said:
    I love them both but it looks
    like Demi is more into Joe
    than Joe is into her.

———————-

i agreeeee. =/

Wow, no shocker here. PUBLEMI doing it up for the cameras…

Is that suppose to be probably?

KCAs this year was kinda lame-_-. I was pretty shock with the results. For example the favorite tv actor! :0 Idk I love Dylan Sprouse but ???? Im glad Selena won best tv actress she deserved it! Miley won fav movie:) But Demi:( arghh i kinda knew icarly was going to win because it was a Nick show but at least one for Demi too:( Oh well I love Jemi anyway! Theyre soo cute

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    and weird, we never saw joe/camilla or joe/taylor like this…

• TSLove

JAYLOR:2008
    JOMILLA:2009
    JEMI:2010 Its a 2 year difference.Things change.

awww she has her head on his shoulder, definitely true love and NOT PUBLICITY

fucking nasty as shit
    its like brother and sister…
    PUBLICITY

realy cute :D

LOOK AT THAT FAKE BITCH! HAHAHAH

______________

I feel so horrible for laughing at that last sentence.

omg demi pisses me off so fucking much! you can tell joe doesnt even care about her haha. he will dump her ass in a few months or so. i dont give a fuck if the relationships real or not cuz all i know is it aint gonna last!!!

I’m sorry but she is like wayy into him and it seems he isn’t into her its
    like she is leaning on him and he is turned away.
    Oh congrats taylor lautner you deserve that kca

But yeah that’s just my opinion
    Sorry jemi fans!

I’m pretty sure if he wasn’t into her, he wouldn’t be dating her.

I love how all the shots with Nick looks like he’s trying to get away from them.

Demi is enjoying her new/first famous boyfriend

• musiciseverything

They are too cute. But in all seriousness, the KCA’s sucked ass.

NICK JONAS IS IN LOVE WITH DEMI LOVATO, OKAY?

that is all.

• ahsfdiha

I like how nick is flying solo this time. But I think people need t ogive hima freaking break when he gets a girl. he’s 17, let him date.

• carbomb__

haha nick’s like “dramatic enough”

Cute.

The KCA’s this year was such a major fail. Not even funny.
    THIS!

Do you just stand by your boyfriend at recess?

• bookreader

Whatever you guys think won’t affect them. Just saying.

GoldenGal9311 said:

LOOK AT THAT FAKE BITCH! HAHAHAH

______________

I feel so horrible for laughing at that last sentence.

Wow, no shocker here. PUBLEMI doing it up for the cameras…
    i know write they’re just like Miam

peacelovehearts said:

LOOK AT THAT FAKE BITCH! HAHAHAH

——————

Ass chin.
    Ass chin.
    Ass chin.

• TSLove

KCA Sucked.
    This posted should be called

Demi Lovato CUDDLES JOE JONAS

• HOT DAYUMMM

Milena is forever.
    Demi is fornever
    and Jonas is whatever.

• Ummmmmmmmhiiiiiiiiiiiii?!?!?!?

I thought Joe didn’t like clingy? Isn’t that why he broke up with taylor? ( I don’t think Taylor was clingy though)…..

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t get over how amazing Nick looked tonight.

• AlwaystheTruth

wow KCAs this year was pretty lame!!
    major fail!!

The only good thing was Miley winninga ward and Joe looking hot

Gross

I don’t know if you’re kidding with this statement.

carbomb__ said:
    haha nick’s like “dramatic enough”

HAHAHA!! Nick knows he’s Bullsh**

no its definitely gonna be worse!! demis a nutcase!!! thats one psycho bitch right there!

BITCH ON MY MAN
    BITCH ON MY MAN
    JOE JONAS YOU BETTER WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS
    CUZ THERE IS A NASTY BITCH ON MY MAN!!!!

demi is soo into joe
    and joe clearly isn’t THAT into her
    you can tell by the body language.

• a!!

REAL TALK!! :D

• carbomb__

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Milena is forever.
    Demi is fornever
    and Jonas is whatever.
    Speak it :D

idk get why ppl say demi is more into joe. demi is like that with everyone. she’s always smiling and gets excited for anything. pus she’s always laughing as well. she’s aways been like that. it doesn’t mean anything.

Doom said:

I think that my sore throat is going away.
    _______

Eat a popsicle, they help (: or at least..they help me..

• Doom

Pink Elephant said:

Doom said:

I think that my sore throat is going away.
    _______

Eat a popsicle, they help (: or at least..they help me..
    Haha. We don’t have any. :\
    But it’s pretty much gone so I think that I’ll be fine. Haha. Thanks.

• hellohey15

i think they look cute together!!!

• Pink Elephant

Katy Perry got raped in the face with slime. It was a legit rape too..

Maybe because Taylor Swift was fucking insane.

no, because taylor have sense

Unlike you, apparently.

• Amanda please

__

Haha I so wish they did! I would give anything to see the teenies flip shit over something like that! And you KNOW that they would!

• Dicken Cider

2005- 2010. That’s five years. I started liking these boys in 2007. I fell in love with them shortly after the beginning of that year. My thoughts about them at first? Great band, great music, great looks. The difference between the Jonas Brothers and most other artists out there that are named “Pop icons” these days such as: Justin Bieber, Is that these boys can/do actually play their own music. They don’t have backround dancers. They don’t/didn’t do promo all over their Twitter/Myspace/Facebook pages. They were just three boys living their dreams. Those thoughts are still the same today. There is a something that has changed though. My support with them has. Before, I had a HUGE crush on the youngest, Nick. I then learned that they all weren’t the same. And I liked/loved all of their personalities. I then decided that I wouldn’t always just freak out over Nick. It changed to me freaking out over the actual Jonas brothers. I still do to this day. No matter if they win awards or not. No matter who their going out with. No matter if they break up or stop acting/singing. I will always love these boys and support them. You may say that my opinion will change. But I know for a fact that it won’t. Some people doubted the Beatles. But to me, as a young teen, these boys are My Beatles. <3 Just thought I would share. :)

lol joe

lmao! =p

• musiciseverything

Still smh @ the KCA’s. It was so bad. The jokes were corny and it was just bad.

• bookreader

Still smh @ the KCA’s. It was so bad. The jokes were corny and it was just bad.

Did you hear the one about Justin Bieber? Not my cup of tea.

• HOLAA

here are the wieners and i mean winners
    if you are still watching/or timezone dont read it.

Favorite TV Show

Misty May Treanor

Favorite Video Game
    Mario Kart

Favorite Book
    Diary of a Wimpy Kid series

PUBLEMI. Thats all
    that’s because he matured since then is isn’t afraid to show his feelings for his gf. like when he was with Camilla at that dogeer’s game. and Joe isn’t the one doing this it’s Demi who is all over him.

• Maggie

Joe and Demi at KCAs!Adorable!<3

Am I the only one that thinks they’re cute together? Lol

Reasons why this was the worst KCA’S BY FAR:
    -Justin Bieber was one out of TWO performing.
    -Justin Bieber fans crying.
    -BEP beat THE JONAS BROTHERS for an award FOR A KIDS AWARD SHOW.
    -Demi didn’t win, mearly because Miranada is a NICK actress and Demi is DISNEY.
    -It was a terrible program overall.
    _______

cant say i havent seen it before

• CoinBears

• Pink Elephant

I was so pissed off that Black Eyed Peas beat JB AT A KIDS AWARD SHOW. WHO WOULD’VE THOUGHT KIDS LISTEN TO MUSIC LIKE BEP. I was like “You gotta be shitting me.”

• Mercedes

see anon, i told you OU lame ass would make a post out of these pictures.

“IVE GOT A REP FOR BREAKING HEARTS
    AND NOW IM DONE WITH EMO STARS
    AND ALL THE TEARS ON HER GUITAR
    WHAT AN ASS CHIN”

——————–

HAHAHAHAAHAHHA LOL

• HOLAA

who else got slimed beside katy perry?

Right?
    I’m just laughing at their stupidity.
    They’ll grow up sooner or later.

Hey, I don’t have a problem with being called a teenie.
    Those girls are kickass.

And when a camera swings towards the audience, you’re typically going to look. That doesn’t make any attention seeking when you’re on a television awards show. Hah.

And it’s write, not right.

• LovatoJonass
  • musiciseverything

I told you Taylor Swift was going to win for Best Female Singer. Girl wins everything.

OMG!! She’s hanging all over MY man!!! stop leaning on my guy Demi :/

ha ha I effin wish!!

Joe looks awesome!

CoinBears said:

___

demi has talked about joe TWO TIMES. she was asked. joe hasn’t had interviews since they made it public only two and only and he was only asked in one.
    joe has his amr around demi most of the night and talking to her and leaning towards her and all. idk why some ppl think demi is more into joe.

• Pink Elephant

…Where the hell was Kanye when Justin Bieber was performing and all his fans were crying..

I feel bad for Nick. He was trapped in between two couples, sitting there all by himself. Kevin was busy talking to Danielle, and Joe barely talked to Nick even though they were sitting next to each other. He was too focused on Demi. I think Nick would have had more fun if he’d gone up to sit with Frankie.

• MileyIsBestest

wHAT DID kATY DO EXCACTLY?
    Sorry caps…

Thanks

• HOLAA

LOL
    they were robbed. :/
    I really dont like BEP
    i like their old stuff though

• musiciseverything

Wow. They weren’t holding anything back.

actually no. demi wasn’t all over him. they were both all over eachother. joe had his arm around and all. and noth were playing with eachother fingers.
    stop saying is just demi and demi when it isn’t.

I agree. for some reason Demi seems to be the clingy and jealous type and Joe seems none the wiser, at least yet! I hope he’s careful and becomes more aware real soon for his sake! js.

• HOLAA

wtf?

• AAC

God Nick’s bowtie makes me laugh. Did he like, pick it with his eyes closed? The cutie can work it though.

PUBLEMI. Thats all

—————-

Oh right, he wasnt like this with Camilla too…

bling bling said:

Are you fucking kidding me?? It should be more like “I’m sorry but if people still think its NOT pr”. I mean Demi was practically salivating at the fucking cameras! Of course they’re going to act like a couple at a televised award show! Not to mention they were totally over doing it! This lovely display just gave me more proof that Jemi is bullshit and definitely pr. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either gullible as shit or in serious denial!!!

• bookreader

Wow. They weren’t holding anything back.
    It’s still a bit weird.

• CoinBears

Pink Elephant said:

CoinBears said:

___

• Angelica

You should learn how to spell “write” first. Just a tip.

ok enough of the BFF shit demi & joe
    GO OUT ALREADY. gosh .

• Anonymous :)

lol at her sister.

this is just rough. i will say, i dont think theyd be able to win either way. when they hide relationships they get blasted, when they out relationships its still an issue. so who really know.

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Poor Jonas…
    looks like their glory days are drawing to a close |:
    And Demi is way more into Joe than he’s into her haha

Not really sweetie. Demi doesn’t seem into him, she’s POSING for the cameras. When they are together or when they ask her about him her body language alone speaks volumes on how not into him she is.

• JEMIHATE_LOVEZFTW

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! SO they just took pics of them the entire show? OU move the fuck on. IT’S ALL PR ANYWAYS. DEMI’S IN LOVE WITH SELENA.

< 3

That was the best thing at the KCA’s.. + Selena’s award.

THANK GOD!
    FINALLY a physic I can talk to.
    Please tell me my SAT score will be amazing?

BITCH ON MY MAN
    BITCH ON MY MAN
    JOE JONAS YOU BETTER WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS
    CUZ THERE IS A NASTY BITCH ON MY MAN!!!!

demi is soo into joe
    and joe clearly isn’t THAT into her
    you can tell by the body language.
    ___________

Wtf?

• munchiezxnemix3

I STAND OUT. NEMI FOREVER <3

• Leah

LOL Me 2, NEMI FOREVER!!

< 3

That was the best thing at the KCA’s.. + Selena’s award.

justin bieber with his hand (almost) on demis ass

• Sweetdisposition

Jonas won nothing.

Since when does having your girlfriend put your head on your shoulder equal that you can’t pay attention to anything? If I put my head on my boyfriends shoulder, I’m sure he would still be able to look around like normal.

You people are ridiculous xD

• jemi

AWWWwwwwWWWW!!!! they should go out!!!! I <3 them!!! :)

• givexlivelove

first! :)

• RachConfounds

That’s awesome. I love both Demi and Joe, and I love them as best friends, or as a couple :)

• love_love_love

aww :)

ha yeaaa. although now that iv seen the actual video, it seemed a bit more of a mutual affection but either way i dont see this ending well.

• givexlivelove

love them :)

• INeedAHero

Dicken Cider said:

_______________
    Preach it sista!
    I’ve been a fan of JB since 06
    & I’ve had a major crush on Joe for 4 years <3
    I will continue to support them in whatever they choose to do. Once a fan always a fan.
    Jonas <3

Yes,True Love! <3 Jemi Is Awesome! :)

• itsme

musiciseverything said:

Wow. They weren’t holding anything back.
    I’m sorry, but this just looks fake and awkward. They look like they are forcing themselves to act all lovey dovey. It doesn’t look natural.

Mercedes said:

see anon, i told you OU lame ass would make a post out of these pictures.
    __________

Haha.

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN…

• Kathleen

Woop?

No Kanye moments?

jemi forever!!!1

It’s still a bit weird.

It is. Whatever. As long as they’re happy.

• bookreader

It is. Whatever. As long as they’re happy.

We can’t change their decisions.

• Delilah

Love this! Its refreshing to see someone else in the same mindset here! :)

no. Your a dumb teenie if you care so much about whether or not she’s looking at the camera.

THANK GOD!
    FINALLY a physic I can talk to.
    Please tell me my SAT score will be amazing?

-10000!!! hahahahahah

• MileyIsBestest

That looks a little awkward.

Wow, no shocker here. PUBLEMI doing it up for the cameras…
    i know write they’re just like Miam

• CoinBears

Sigh. Such a shame what’s done these days to get attention.

KEVIN AND DANIELLE ARE TRUE LOVE AND THEY ARENT EVEN DOING THAT!

JEMI IS FAKE PUBLICITY! SHE’S A FAMEWHORE AND JOES GONNA DUMP HER FAKE ASS THROUGH SONG!

“IVE GOT A REP FOR BREAKING HEARTS