Justin Bieber VS. Zac Efron HAIR OFF

justin-bieber-hair

Justin Bieber NEW interview with NY Times. How do you get hair like that? I’d love to be able to say it was complicated, but I’m just chilling. My hair takes five minutes to do in the morning. I shower and as soon as I get out I just shake it and it just does that. For real. Who would win in a hair-off between you and Zac Efron? I’ll let you decide. But all I’ll say is that it’s no competition.

What are you splurging on? I don’t actually spend a lot of money. The last big thing I bought was a car for my birthday because I just got my driver’s permit. I’m not a splurger, but I like clothes like G-star and I really like shoes, I wear Supras a lot. I wear a lot of hoodies, but I also like Alexander McQueen.

I think he is very original and does amazing stuff. Unfortunately, he died recently. Rest in peace. I didn’t know that. But I think I have my own style, I like to try to dress fun but keep things simple and me, and like to dress myself, I have no stylist to help me if that’s what you mean.

What about your ‘swagger coach’? It was kind of a joke we had at first. We didn’t really know exactly what his role was, I guess he was sort of came on as my stylist, to develop what I like. So we kind of made up this swagger-coach title and now everyone refers to it. But it’s not like he is teaching me how to swagger.

Justin’s favorite YouTube video!

• Natacha Coitinho

surely the Justin Bieber, besides being beautiful and perfect, is humble and his life story is very beautiful .. Now Zac is also nice, but not as much as justin (: kisses and success!

• justin fan

justin is better then zac efron zac is a joke oooo i said IT!!!!!!!!!

• JonasGirl007

Wow.

not spam.

Hmmm first off Justin bieber is a fetus :P

• justin fan

justin is so much better zac efron zac is a big JOKE I SAID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lexie

JUSTIN BIEBER HAS BETTER HAIR THAN ZAC!

• Anonymous25

come on ZAC EFRON IS HOTTTIE!! Beiber is just a bug next to him… lol :)

JUSTIN REPON JE T AIME MAI MALEUREUSEMEN J AI QUE DIX ANS I LOVE YOU

• SmileySimpson

Selena Just tweeted. she’s going to the KCA’s

Zac is sooo much better than Justin in every way. Every time this kid opens his mouth, we see what a big head he has. He is so full of himself.

• Michaela

Justin, foooorsure. Zack looks gay. !
    justin’s a hottttie ;)

• TwinsBieber

Justin’s hair is the best!!
    I lovee uu and I like ur songs
    u’re AMAZING <3 ILU

this kid is really getting on my nerves he has this little COCKY as aditude its getting annoying.

THIS BITCH THINKS HE’S BETTER
    “ITS NO COMPETITION!”

JUSTIN I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

• iLoveChrisBrown

im sorry but his little Cocky additude has to go.

• LOVER OF JUSTIN WICH IS JUSTIN FAN

im justin fan i just changed my name JUSTIN HAS THE MOST PRETTEST BLONDE HAIR then a boy in 17 again a girl called zac GAY and with ugly hair wich is brown with high lights

• karolinegermano

aff bieberrrr logicoooooooooo

te amoooooooooooo justin bieber

khjknhioighonjhiopmkghimkghiomkfo

• GoldenGal9311

Zac!

• Alexx.

ZAC. :) defenetly. [[:

• mileyluver15

i agree i think we need to put him on one side and the jonas brothers on the other and the fans have to choose who they want to meet. he’d only have 1 fan

• mileyluver15

hes soo full of himself somebody tear him down

• ashleah

DUH JUSTIN BIEBER HIS HAIR FLIPS R HAWT

• JonasGirl007

I’ll let you decide. But all I’ll say is that it’s no competition

exactly, Zac Efron.

• Alexx.

SmileySimpson said:

Selena Just tweeted. she’s going to the KCA’s

OMG! i know! :] i hope she will meet Demi. ;)

noooooooo vot

• double k

he needs to gfto, dont even compare him to the god that is zac efron.

• Gabi

juuuuuustin

REPONREPON JUSTIN A LADRESSE CORALYNE2000@HOTMAIL.COM REPON
    ET VA STP EN FRANCE POUR LE CASTIN TAPE A LOEIL POUR QUE JE GAGNE JE MAPPELLE CORALYNE MAILLET DIX EN ATH MERCIE D AVENCE

• julianna

justin bieber i lol u because your the only one that i know to come to you from me

A ‘Hair Off’? Really OceanUp, really?

• little misssunshinee

i agreee.
    he has a coccky attitude.
    like her thinks he’s god’s gift to girls.
    ahhahaha he needs to get over
    himself like NOW!
    then i will love him again…ahahha!
    right now he gets on my nerves.

Zac has the Best Hair he can have it any style and still pull it off

jbs hair is way better <3

jbs hair is way better <3

——————————

AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.
    I hate Justing Fetus.

• Elaise Fernanda B.

JUSTIN BIEBER, forever \õ/’
    ?

• Sweetdisposition

ZAC of course has better hair than Fetus, I went there. Who is Beiber kidding with, thinking he has better hair than Zac freaking Efron. Zac can rock any hairstyle and look mad sexy. Joe Jonas too actually:P

• maria eduarda-brasil

justin!justin!justin!
    i love you S2

• little misssunshinee

ahaha i agree i think the JONAS BROTHERS hair is waaay better!
    ;)

• Sweetdisposition

Beiber has nothing to be cocky about, he has helmet hair. FAIL.

• Astoria Malfoy

Zac is not only older and better looking, but he does not seem full of himself as Justin does all the time.
    Plus Zac has the steady relationship that makes you look at him and think “That’s how I want my bf to be/Treat me” He is the perfect gentleman.
    Justin was hitting on Barbara Walters for God’s sake.

Who does this kid think he is? Frankie Jonas could win a “Who’s Hotter?” contest over him and he’s nine years old. He’s got NOTHING on Zac Efron. That kid is so freaking cocky.

• jb lover

i think i know you jb lover

Who does this kid think he is? Frankie Jonas could win a “Who’s Hotter?” contest over him and he’s nine years old. He’s got NOTHING on Zac Efron. That kid is so freaking co.cky.

• brasileira-dudaa

justin!justin é claro que justin!!!
    te amo(i love you justin)

• OhMyJonas.

____

I second this.

• fetus hater

he’s right, it is no competition.

ZAC EFRON. this bitch needs to shut up and grow up. my voice is deeper than his.

OhMyJonas. said:

____

I second this.
    __

Thirdddd.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL. THE VIDEOOO.

na verdade eu acho o zac efron lindo mais meu voto vai para o justin pq o jb é muit mais lind

• brasileira-duda

justin!justin!é claro que é o justin,ele é muito lindo,te amo justin!!!(i luv u justin!!!)

• Emayse

Justin Bieber Seu cabelo é LINDO!

• Emayse

Justin Bieber Seu cabelo é LINDO!

• JUSTIN FAN

JUSTIN IS A BABY HOTTER THEN A STUPID 22 YEAR tennager wich everybody know a that zac efron is SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN BIEBER SES TROP OU MAI JE DIRET QUE SES MIEU LES DEUX MEILI ANVOI MOI TON ADRESSE ET AUSSI SELLE DE JUSTINE DIT TOUS JUSTIN

• justin fan

that was the worst comment

• VampiireBiite

I love Justin but I voted for Zac his personality is upseting even with the Mariah Carey thing. But lets try and keep the insults. I f my acting works out I would never act like this.

• little misssunshinee

love wittle bieber.
    but he has NOTHING on zac!!!
    zac is sexy he has perfect hair
    gorgeous eyes a perfect body ahahah!
    and i think zac might be a little nicer then biebs idk??
    anyways i wanted to slpa him when i heard he had a swagger coach ahah sooo lame.
    oh man i love this video crackss me upp!

• kaylajazzmin

I agree with you totally. Zac is so hot and he’s talented. His hairs always perfect.

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33
    There used to be a time when I would ask that, and some twishame fans would say Pattinson was much much hotter.

Damon sure is a SEXY thing. I love every dancing scene he has which is not much,and his lost puppy expression.

EW, im sorry but Robert doesnt have nothing on Damon have you seen robert x|

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Thalita said:

Everybody hates Justin Bieber? D:
    I don’t :D

ditto. me and my entire dance team actually considering we warm up to his songs all the time.

I know a lot of 17-18 year olds that are fans of him. Nbd!
    ditto. mind you, im on a college dance team. ha. i mean maybe im not a fan in the sense that i have posters all over my walls but yea his songs are played often. no shame really.

Astoria Malfoy said:

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33

His eyes are amazing:) Twifans (some of them being my own friends) are blind if they think that Edward “sparkly” Cullen is better than Damon Salvatore. He could totally kick Edward’s sparkly butt.

• Dreamer X33

Who’s seen Mean girl’s with Haley duff & Hilary Duff ?

Dreamer X33 said:

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

• Jessicuhh.

Same here. I buy his songs and listen to his music. I support him, which makes me a fan. But, i’m not teenie about it.

• deirdreFTW_

LOVE that Zac is winning!! PWND!! ; ) beaver has nothing on him!

• emma13

wtf i cant believe some people on here watches big time rush. that show is soo gay.

• Astoria Malfoy

EW, im sorry but Robert doesnt have nothing on Damon have you seen robert x|

— Actually I agree. I’ve never liked Pattinson or Twilight. But Damon both the book and the show’s version stole my eyes.

Dreamer X33 said:

Who’s seen Mean girl’s with Haley duff & Hilary Duff ?
    Mean girls? No, but I’ve seen one called material girls.

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

Yup, although I love Kendall’s personality, i like how he wont change who he is just to please other people and also how he’s honest ;D

• Dreamer X33

Who’s seen Mean girl’s with Haley duff & Hilary Duff ?
    Mean girls? No, but I’ve seen one called material girls.

My bad , xD lmao But yea, Material girls :)

exactly. i really dont see the issue tbh. ha. eh.

emma13 said:

Hey, it’s actually quite good and it’s at least better than JONAS or Sonny with a chance, cuz those two shows suck to say the least.

• Timber518

Thanks OceanUP. Now I want some cornpops.

But you people take things way too seriously. I’m sure he was joking about the ‘no competition’ thing. Stop making everything into such a huge deal.

• Jessicuhh.

Haha. That show bores me.

• Astoria Malfoy

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33
    -------------

------------

I know, but on sodahead there are lots of Twitards and Twilighters, most twitards seem to be under the delusion that Cullen is the only being on this planet.

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33
    YESSS he is <3 I’m obessesed with the show, it just keeps getting better and better:D

Mhm, the last episode Damon had no shirt on i almost fainted :D he’s friggin’ fine.

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16

No, don’t take it the wrong way. I like his songs & i find him kind-of adorable but i cant stand his personality -_-, which i think kinda makes me a fan but i find its fun teasing him. :p xD
    __________________________
    Yeah, I actually feel the same way, but I’m not calling myself a fan
    ———————
    Yeah me too. I like some of his songs, but I don’t consider myself a fan.

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16

__________________________
    Yeah, I actually feel the same way, but I’m not calling myself a fan

Eh, i dont care lol cause Im not obsessed with him thats for sure ;)

• Thalita

Everybody hates Justin Bieber? D:

• emma13

even though i love bieber i gotta say zac beats him hands down.

Dreamer X33 said:

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33

Oh my gosh me too, I had my eyes glued to the screen:P

• manar

THIS LITTLE KID HAS NOTHING ON MY ZAC EFRON BUT I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE HIS MUSIC ITS PRETTY GOOD
    BUT HE’S SO GAY
    AND HE CANT EVEN BE COMPARED TO ZAC EFRON ZAC IS SOOO HOT AND SEXY
    IM DONE ARGUING

• girl crush mileyyyyy

people, justin bieber is not full of himself. seriously if you ask me his personality is the most similar to any other regular 16 year old boy.

THIS.

Nancy1069 said:

I’m so bored. Did anyone watch that Harriet Jennifer Stone movie?
    Which movie is that?

• Julianna

Didn’t, I didn’t, didn’t I see you cryinggg.

My phone is acting GAYY.
    __________________
    Welcome to my world XD

Ha. Grrrr, I was in the middle of texting it just turned off.
    It was a serious deep, long text to.

• Julianna

I’m so bored. Did anyone watch that Harriet Jennifer Stone movie?
    Which movie is that?

—————————–

Harriet the ninja lol it was Harriet something i don’t know :/

• TwinsBieber

justin’s hair is amazing and best of all!
    I Love uu and I like ur songs! <3
    Justin you are the best! ILU

Zac needs to see this. I’m crying over here
    _______________
    XD
    I’ve seen this vid before:P

• Nancy1069

I’m so bored. Did anyone watch that Harriet Jennifer Stone movie?
    Which movie is that?

—————————–

Harriet the ninja lol it was Harriet something i don’t know
    ______________
    Harriet the spy, I think

• Your Love is my Drug

i really want to post a prank site on here, but im afraid everyone will hate me…. (:

• Astoria Malfoy

What’s sodahead? And yes some of them are delusional.

— Sodahead is an online community. Twilight is very obsess about over there and also hate it on. We have an anti-twilight group.
    k, cool…

————————–Gotta give the twitards some probs, on the last months they’ve gone from insults such as “your face” to ” you suck hard”

• carbomb__

Is that a dancing cat I see?

• Nancy1069

Is that a dancing cat I see?
    ______________

=(

I’m boreddd.
    My mom doesn’t want me to go anywhere because I have a bad sore throat from allergies :l

• Julianna

I’m so bored. Did anyone watch that Harriet Jennifer Stone movie?

:)))))))))))))))))))))

• cony

I am going to the post below us

• Nancy1069

I’m so bored. Did anyone watch that Harriet Jennifer Stone movie?
    ______________________
    Nope, no offence, but I think she’s a bad actress

My phone is acting GAYY.

My phone is acting GAYY.
    __________________
    Welcome to my world XD

———————

lol

Nancy1069 said:

I’m so bored. Did anyone watch that Harriet Jennifer Stone movie?
    ______________________
    Nope, no offence, but I think she’s a bad actress

—————–

I didn’t watch it either. It look kinda boring 0_0

Julianna said:

_
    Zac needs to see this. I’m crying over here.

Astoria Malfoy said:

What’s sodahead? And yes some of them are delusional.

k, cool…

Zac needs to see this. I’m crying over here
    _______________

• Julianna

I want you to want me. I need you to need meee.

• _herecomestrouble.

i like biebers hair better.
    & lmfao at that video.

• iloveyouux

Miley is sitting next to Selena.

• iloveyouux

Sorry, I mean CLOSE to Selena

• little misssunshinee

ZACCC!! beiber has nothing on zac..i mean beibs is adorable.
    but zac is sexy ahah.
    he has the perfect body.
    amazing eyes.
    and amazing hair!!
    ahaha zac all the waaay!
    and lmaooo @ the videoo!

iloveyouux said:

Miley is sitting next to Selena.
    No way…seriously?

iloveyouux said:

Miley is sitting next to Selena.
    No way…seriously?

• iusedtobelovedrunk
  • iusedtobelovedrunk
  • SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Awwww…that’s sad and funny at the same time..

I ♥ failblog

• iloveyouux

Miley Cyrus is closer to Selena Gomez in the seat in Kids choice awards!!! (via: @Laylaxoxo)

xDDD
    __________
    Did you see the ‘best man fail’? XD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

xDDD
    __________
    Did you see the ‘best man fail’? XD

yep! lol. xD

• StarLightSTARbright

Last night was crazy. My friend bought 3 huge things of candy and everyone was eating it, she even had a chocolate fountain.
    I literally ate so much candy I don’t think I can eat another Ring Pop while dancing ever again.
    -.-

HAMSTER DANCE!!!!!
    ___________________
    I know that one, I think the music is really annoying :P

iloveyouux said:

OMGGGGGG! They did that on purpose didn’t they? Haha.

I saw that Joe and Demi are sitting next to each other.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Hanging out, down the street. The same old thing, we did last week. Nothing to do, but TALK to you. We’re all alright! We’re all alright! I LOVE WISCONSIN!!

xDDD
    __________
    Did you see the ‘best man fail’? XD

yep! lol. xD
    ________________
    That one is my favorite, I saw almost all the failblog videos

• StarLightSTARbright

Why the hell is there corn pops in the OceanUP title thing?

• Nancy1069

Why the hell is there corn pops in the OceanUP title thing?
    _____________
    I have absolutely no idea

• iloveyouux

Why the hell is there corn pops in the OceanUP title thing?

Dont know, but it looks stupid. :P

I WANT A NEW POST!

• StarLightSTARbright

It does look stupid, haha.
    Oh OU, :D

• iloveyouux

OMG! Scarlet Takes A Tumble WHAT THE HELL OCEANUP?

Nancy your icon is adorable (:

iloveyouux said:

OMG! Scarlet Takes A Tumble WHAT THE HELL OCEANUP?

I guess that’s Biebs favorite video?

Nancy your icon is adorable (:
    ___________________
    Thanks :)
    I love your icon too, I love Miley :P

• iusedtobelovedrunk

nice random video there ou…

ALL MILEY SUPPORTERS PLEASE RT AND PASS ON.

I was on Facebook and came across a group titled “1,000,000 against Miley being featured in Disneyland’s Hall of Icons.” At first I just shook my head and passed it as another pathetic hate group, but when I clicked on the page, my jaw dropped.

This group was created by ADULTS. Fully grown, supposedly “mature” adults. I know this may not seem like a big deal, but this is a problem for me, and most likely fellow Miley supporters.

I would never justify hating on celebrities, but it at least make sense if you are a teenager hating on a teenage celebrity. Teenagers are jealous, we are insecure about ourselves, and we take our impurities out on others.

But adults? Adults are supposed to be the people who set the right example. They are supposed to lead the way and teach us how to become good and moral citizens.

The Facebook group is not just another Miley hate group. They are serious about removing Miley from Disneyland’s Hall of Icons. They have been writing letters to Disneyland, angrily requesting that Miley’s picture be taken down. They have also been writing countless e-mails and complaining in person to Disneyland staff.

This is not a matter of keeping Miley in Disneyland’s Hall of Icons. I know for a fact that Disneyland would not give in to the demands of people who want Miley being removed, only because of their distaste for her.

As stated before, this may not seem like a big deal, but it is to me. This group was created by ADULTS who are acting inappropriately and disrespectfully, Many of them parents who claim they want to set a positive example for their kids.

It is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE for adults to hate on such a sweet and generous 17 year old girl. We should not have to tolerate this kind of behavior.

This is not only limited to Miley, but EVERY OTHER celebrity out there. This includes Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, etc.

Please leave our stars alone and let them live their dreams.

PLEASE spread the word about this, and RT this for all you followers. And also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report the Facebook group. It needs to be taken down ASAP. (Link: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=292161961422&ref=mf )

Kayslee (@SmileyRayJonas)

thats just sad adults hating on a teenager pss it on.

Nancy your icon is adorable (:
    ___________________
    Thanks :)
    I love your icon too, I love Miley :P

Ty! Yes, Miley is amazing ;)

• Nancy1069

nice random video there ou…
    ___________________-
    It’s Justins favourite video

New post already. This post is stupid! I mean come on they both have nice hair.

• StarLightSTARbright

I keep getting an urge to redo my profile.
    >.<

• Nancy1069

I keep getting an urge to redo my profile.
    >.< _________ No, your profile is cool :)

My profile shows my old picture but I see the new one when I comment :/

Justin BIEBERRR,My love,i love you Justin Bieber J.B

• Julianna

I don’t like Justin. But I don’t hate him plus baby is my song :)

My profile shows my old picture but I see the new one when I comment :/
    _______________
    Happens to me all the time

Nancy1069 said:

I’m so bored. Did anyone watch that Harriet Jennifer Stone movie?
    Which movie is that?

—————————–

Harriet the ninja lol it was Harriet something i don’t know
    ______________
    Harriet the spy, I think
    Thunderbirds is a good spy movie but it’s old! like 2004

• *

Zaaac f4 sure ! i Dont like Justin Bieber

• Julianna

Can someone be nice and tell me what do you see in my icon?

Zac Definitely.
    Justins is like .. ugh

—————–

I’m scared to go on there.

—————–

I’m scared to go on there.
    _____________
    Just don’t look…I’m warning you!

Oh well….

• Carol

JUSTIN SEXY!

• Your Love is my Drug

—————–

I’m scared to go on there.

Dont do it. im like scared.

New POST :D

Oh Gosh! This guy has to fly down!
    Zac Efron is a hottie and sweeeet guy!
    There’s no battle!
    Italy loves Efron <3

i love Justin’s hair

Zac efron created this hair style it was amazing like no one had it before and then it was like a virus and everyone wanted it because it looked good.

Your Love is my Drug said:

—————–

I’m scared to go on there.

Dont do it. im like scared.

———————–\

really what is in it?

______________________
    I have a trauma O_O
    _
    Omg, I looked because of you. :| Now I’m gonna dream of that lady.

• TwinsBieber

I LOVE UU JUSTIN U’RE THE BEST!!

______________________
    I have a trauma O_O
    _
    Omg, I looked because of you. :| Now I’m gonna dream of that lady.
    __________________
    Sorry :S

Can someone please tell me what is in the fucking
    link thats everyone is so disgusted about.

What is it peepz?

• TwinsBieber

I loovee u justin u’reee THE BEST i LIKE UR SONGS! <3 U’RE SO CUTE! :)

Can someone please tell me what is in the fucking
    link thats everyone is so disgusted about.
    ________________
    I don’t know how to explain it :S

• Jessicuhh.

Ew. Naked grandma showing us her goods.

• Larissa

Selene and justin none ..

so to see it .. .. arrepiuu aii me more when I see justin emosion .. me .. theam
    Justin Bieber ..

• TwinsBieber

U’re the best and u’re SO C-U-T-E! <3

TwinsBieber said:

I loovee u justin u’reee THE BEST i LIKE UR SONGS! <3 U’RE SO CUTE! :)
    _
    I only like baby & one time.

• Tainã Guedes

JKUSTIN I LOVEE YOUUUUUUUUU

Jessicuhh. said:

Ew. Naked grandma showing us her goods.
    sweet dream pal:)

• Larissa

Justin bieber… love you
    love you .. want to have you .. have a beautiful smile .. a handsome look .. without you I can not live.

• Larissa

love jou ..justin .b.
    I can not live without you .. want to see you .. love you .. ?

______________________
    I have a trauma O_O

• Your Love is my Drug

OMG. THATS THE MOST FUCKING NASTY THING IVE EVER SEEN. EWWWW. YOUR MESSED IN THE HEAD

• iLoveJustin

JustinDrewBieber ,
    Wahooo, His Hair is Amazing , I love it so much and he is just the best singer ever ,
    Justins hair has to be better that zacks big time , Love you JB
    ox

• diana

Yeah r they willy going to get married

• mileyluver15

Zac duhh!! thats a no brainer right there!

Dreamer X33 said:

Who’s seen Mean girl’s with Haley duff & Hilary Duff ?
    Mean girls? No, but I’ve seen one called material girls.

My bad , xD lmao But yea, Material girls :)
    Yeah I’ve seen it, it’s good. I just wish Hilary Duff could do more movies like romantic comedies and stuff.

• Dreamer X33

Well, thats’s your opinion. I Happen to like it way more than Jonas i mean i love them but that show SUCKS ;|

Dreamer X33 said:

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

Yeah, Kendall has a cool personality and I like James voice the most, but he’s too much of a pretty boy though:P

• Timber518

So is everyone talking about Big Time Rush on here? I’ve never even seen it. The previews look stupid to me. =/

Astoria Malfoy said:

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33

What’s sodahead? And yes some of them are delusional.

• Astoria Malfoy

What’s sodahead? And yes some of them are delusional.

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p

• Elaise Fernanda B.

JUSTIN BIEBER, forever \õ/’
    ?

• Elaise Fernanda B.

JUSTIN BIEBER, forever \õ/’
    ?

Timber518 said:

The previews didn’t impress me either, but I gave it a shot and actually liked it.

• SmileySimpson

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them
    __________
    Lol..Logan is like idk its strange..Like he’s adorable and sweet and idk why but i like him…but then I Realllly like Kendall, and the other two annoy me…

I hav one to kendall!! zac efron all da damn WAAAAYYY! =) No “competition” jb.

justin bieber deff has better hair<3 his hair is freakin AMAZING! &he’s def not full of himself either.

• JN.

Sorry beaver. Selena likes a guy who’s laid back.

• Dutchie

I keep getting more and more annoyed by justin. He just thinks he’s all that and it’s so annoying! I’d never fall for a guy who says such things as he does….

___

Hey Justin, whattup?

Uhmm.. Justin Bieber….
    SIT DOWN!

Zac Efron is SO much better than you’ll every be.

• Jessicuhh.

Efron’s very cocky, but i voted him anyway.

• Jessicuhh.

Efron’s C o c k y, but i voted him anyway.

Jessicuhh. said:

Efron’s C o c k y, but i voted him anyway.
    How is Zac c.ocky

• Your Mom Was Here

The video.. Ouch.

• Your Mom Was Here

and Zachary all the way

OMG I love that song! JoBros 4 Ever!

HEY WE’RE GONNA BE ALRIGHT!

“it’s no competition” – that’s one of the reason’s i don’t like this kid

Is’nt it strange

Don’t you worry
    Hey, we’re gonna be alright
    Hey we’re gonna be alright
    Gonna be alright
    hey hey hey hey
    _______________
    Hmmm..see? That is Music . None of this, corny One Time Fetus boy.

Efron for sure, What row is Miley in – for the kca’s

Zac all the way.
    I’m sorry, but Justin seems really full of himself, he thinks he owns everyone, just because he has some fans

• mileyluver15

U GOT TO BE FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!! JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULDNT BE SOO CLOSE IN THIS POLL IT SHOULD BE ZAC 99.99% AND JUSTIN BIEBER 0.01%
    IM SOO SICK OF THESE JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!! JUSTIN BIEBER THIS JUSTIN BIEBER THAT WAHH WAHH WAHH. UHH

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SOOO FULL OF HIMSELF IT ANNOYS ME I HOPE HIS FAME GOES DOWN THE DRAIN AS FAST AS HE GOT FAMOUS.

I’m really not looking forward to Justins KCA performance either.

______________________
    Amen :)

• Dreamer X33

I’m watching BTR Idk-why but i have this strange attraction to Logan ;)

Zac all the way.

Fans that are no older than 10 years old xD

mileyluver15 said:

Agreed, preach on sistah!

Zac all the way.

Fans that are no older than 10 years old xD
    _____________
    XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33

well considering this is a ‘hair off’ and not a popularity contest, and i have always said the kid does have pretty good hair, im gonna with justin (that and the fact that going against the grain makes me feel better about myself).

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33

• Jessicuhh.

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16.

Dreamer X33 said:

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p
    Yes, his voice is incredibly good.

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p
    Yes, his voice is incredibly good.

si, & Carlos is . . . Carlos haha

• SmileySimpson

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p

__________________

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p

__________________

His little sister is quite adorable & funny. Lmao

JUSTIN BIEBER ALL THE WAY (:

their both awesome, but i prefer JUSTIN <3 (:

SmileySimpson said:

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p

__________________
    Lol..and the little sister. :P hs little sister is hilarious. I love how she’s just like “I’m going to my tomboyself and i really don’t care what you think of it”‘
    Yeah the lil sis is hilarious. After the show came out I had the intro song stuck in my head. I found myself singing it in class:P

He is just a conceited little thing isn’t he? He isn’t that great. He sings like a little girl.

Dreamer X33 said:

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p
    Yes, his voice is incredibly good.

si, & Carlos is . . . Carlos haha
    So true, Carlos is just Carlos.LMAO

—————————————-
    WTF? justin is not full of himself, he’s a very talented guy who got famous on the internet, its not our fault that he became famous so fast, he has an amazing voice & he deserves this. i met him last year, & trust me he was the sweetest kid ive ever met. im not obssesed with him, like other people. but i like his music and im positive that this kid will go far in his life.

• stellagirl1993

New Post pls

ZAC IS THE BOMB SO IS JUSTIN.

Meee ! Which brings be back to my old comment about logan ;) ahaha
    Yeah, I like Logan too, he’s prob my favorite of them.

James has an incredible voice, well at least i think so. ;p
    Yes, his voice is incredibly good.

si, & Carlos is . . . Carlos haha
    So true, Carlos is just Carlos.LMAO
    xD & his helmet. Well, I g2g bye ;D oh, and to the justin fans i didn’t mean for you to take my comment the wrong way. It wasnt my intention. :p

• BAMF Princess

There’s a difference between having sexy hair on your head (Zac Efron) and having a mop that looks like you just used it to wipe up your pet’s digested food (Bieber).

This is like comparing Legolas to a Hobbit.

I want a new post :P

BAMF Princess said:

This is like comparing Legolas to a Hobbit.
    LMAO, this is had me seriously laughing!

• stellagirl1993

Zac is better

I want a new post :P

Me too, OU get to business:D

I want a new post :P

Me too, OU get to business:D
    _______________
    Yeah, but they’re probably gonna post something no one cares about

I want a new post :P

Me too, OU get to business:D
    _______________
    Yeah, but they’re probably gonna post something no one cares about
    Like the 40 sec. vid of Joe Jonas parking his car.

• oxoemmaoxo

Obviously zac.
    They can’t compare bieber to zac.

Wohooooooo.

• JonasGirl007

yo.

yo yo.

I want a new post :P

Me too, OU get to business:D
    _______________
    Yeah, but they’re probably gonna post something no one cares about
    Like the 40 sec. vid of Joe Jonas parking his car.
    ____________
    Yeah, I loved the comments XD

JonasGirl007 said:

yo.

yo yo.
    Yo yo homie, what up?

• JonasGirl007

Yo yo homie, what up?
    ===
    Music…

planning on reading chapter two of My Sister’s Keeper.

It’s summer reading lol.

you?

JonasGirl007 said:

Yo yo homie, what up?
    ===
    Music…

planning on reading chapter two of My Sister’s Keeper.

It’s summer reading lol.
    I’ve that book, it’s really good but sad ofc. Yeah, I’m listening to some music too

• JonasGirl007

==
    What’s up with you?

it is good so far..

• @JBILoveYou

JUSTIN BIEBER 110% HES A MILLION TIMES BETTER THEN ZAC WHATEVER!! JUSTIN IS GORGEOUS AND HE HAS THE BEST PERSONALITY.. HE DOESNT LOVE HIMSELF AND HE TRIES TO GET INVOLVED WITH HIS FANS AS MUCH AS HE CAN UNLIKE ZAC. AND JUSTIN IS TEN TIMES BETTER LOOKIN AND A BETTER SINGER AND A NICER PERSON IN PERSONALITY!

you must like boy that sound like a little girl and looks like he is 10.

• cony

LMAO! Zac Efron is THE shit. Hands down. End-of-story.

• dont jugde

:O so bored

JUSTIN DEFENETLY!!!!! ZAC IS SOO GAY!!¨
    GO JUSTIN !!! JUSTIN = HOT! ZAC = NOT!

:O so bored
    _____________
    Yeah, I am really bored :(

JUSTIN DEFENETLY!!!!! ZAC IS SOO GAY!!¨
    GO JUSTIN !!! JUSTIN = HOT! ZAC = NOT!
    ________________
    Just a question……how old are you?

@JBILoveYou said:

_
    Omg, you gotta be kidding me! He is a player! He is always flirting with girls and moan about not having a girlfriend. Lmao Plus it’s his songs are overrated.

Nancy1069 said:

I keep getting an urge to redo my profile.
    >.< _________ No, your profile is cool :)

Haha, thank you. I just got a better Miley Cyrus photo.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Bieberrr, just cause I know everyones gonna vote for zac :)

JUSTIN DEFENETLY!!!!! ZAC IS SOO GAY!!¨
    GO JUSTIN !!! JUSTIN = HOT! ZAC = NOT!

Atleast Zac looks like a man not like your little bieber that looks like freaking GIRL.

Astoria Malfoy said:

Justin was hitting on Barbara Walters for God’s sake.
    Agreed, Zac is gorgeous and could have any girl he wants. He could’ve been one of those hollywoods serial daters or a player b/c of that, but instead he’s in a longtime relationship. That’s says a lot of what kind of person he is.

OhMyJonas. said:

____

I second this.
    __

Thirdddd.
    ________

=( I wanted to be third. Oh well…

Fourth this!

• Justin Beiber

BEYONCE HAS THE BEST HAIR OF ALL TIME.

I want to see Zanessa get married.

• Nancy1069

PLEASE OU! I NEED A NEW POST!

• _kristenn

this was posted on E! online a few days ago. i was the first person to comment on it.

but it IS no competition.. zac efrons hair is WAY better than the flat bowl cut the little egotistical brat has.

• Sweetdisposition

I didn’t notice the video…oh snap, lol!

Still no new post. :/

• Vic soares

O Justin claro! O Zac têm o cabelo encebado e também tem uma cara de retardado
    hauahauhauhauh

*-*

JUSTIN DEFENETLY!!!!! ZAC IS SOO GAY!!¨
    GO JUSTIN !!! JUSTIN = HOT! ZAC = NOT!
    yeah ok
    that why he looks at v like he is into her

O Justin claro! O Zac têm o cabelo encebado e também tem uma cara de retardado
    hauahauhauhauh
    ________________
    English please? :S

Justin Beiber said:

BEYONCE HAS THE BEST HAIR OF ALL TIME.

I’M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU ANON- BUT BLAKE LIVELY HAS THE BEST HAIR OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME.

JUSTIN DEFENETLY!!!!! ZAC IS SOO GAY!!¨
    GO JUSTIN !!! JUSTIN = HOT! ZAC = NOT!
    _
    i guess you like boy and not man :)

• cony

Hey everybody what’s up? Also, like my new icon? It was about time I changed it.

0-0

• BAMF Princess

People tend to forget Disney’s robot’s aren’t the only ‘talent’ out there.

I highly believe the Black Eyed Peas will win best group. Every one of their songs are hits amongst people of all ages. Whilst Jonas brothers are only liked by screaming girls under 18.

‘I Got A Feeling’ Was one of 2009’s BIGGEST hits. So I’m pretty sure they’re taking this award. If not, anyone with a brain knows they should have! <3

Time to go run over innocent civilians in GTA4 while I wait for this bitch-fest to start!!

• BAMF Princess

@JBILoveYou said:

WHY ARE YOU UNLEASHING THE FUCKING FURY?!?!?!?!?

O Justin! O Zac tem cara de retardado hauhahauah

• livindalife

Many people I know knew her. http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7310017/

#RIPLindseyFesmire

• JonasGirl007

this is still the latest post? :/

• Julianna

I want to change my icon but i don’t know wich one of these to use :/

selena gomez iconmiley cyrus iconselena gomez iconmiley cyrus iconmiley cyrus iconmiley cyrus icon

• peacelovehearts

cony said:
    LMAO! Zac Efron is THE shit. Hands down. End-of-story.
    ^ this is very true.

• Vic soares

put in the google translator ;)

• livindalife

onasGirl007 said:

this is still the latest post? :/
    Yeah. The OU owner is getting their swagga on at some KCA pre-party. There shouldn’t be any new posts for a while.

this is still the latest post? :/
    _____________
    Yes, I really want a new post, I wouldn’t even mind it if it was another ‘Joe parks CAR ON STREET’ thing :/

• cony

Yup. OU is so friggin slow.

• peacelovehearts

BAMF Princess said:
    People tend to forget Disney’s robot’s aren’t the only ‘talent’ out there.

---------------------
    Nope they won’t.
    & Why? because it’s the KIDS CHOICE AWARDS. & they like the jonas brothers. They’ve beat out coldplay for the last 3 years.

• A-DORK-able.

They both have nice hair, I guess. I love guys with shaggy hair, haha:)
    Did anybody see the thing about Miley Cyrus quitting music? Is it true? I though Oceanup would post about it…

• cony

You know it!
    I love your icon. :0)

this is still the latest post? :/
    __________________
    Really? :S

• Sweetdisposition

WTF is wrong with OU? Give us a new post!

• peacelovehearts

cony said:
    You know it!
    I love your icon. :0)

• livindalife

Really? :S
    Apparently….
    : (

• Nancy1069

WTF is wrong with OU? Give us a new post!
    ________________
    Yeah, I’m so desperate, that I’m even talking to my brother :S

• cony

The 3rd or 4th

JUSTIN BIEBER DEFF HAS BETTER HAIR<3 his hair is freakin AMAZING! &i dont think he’s cocky at all.

Is’nt it strange

So give thanks for what you’ve got right now
    Don’t you worry
    Hey, we’re gonna be alright
    Hey we’re gonna be alright
    Gonna be alright
    hey hey hey hey

justin bieber deff has better hair<3 his hair is freakin AMAZING! &i dont think he’s cocky at all.

Sabia que te amo JUSTIN BIEBER ?_?

add eu no msn::

nicolikons@hotmail.com

Bjuu amor ?_?

justin all the way

• Bieber4Ever

justinnn.. duhh!!

• Mareike

How dare you compare Fetus to the always hot Zac Efron?
    that’s pretty lame OU

• oxoemmaoxo

New post please OU.

• oxoemmaoxo

Fuck you OU im not spamming.

Dreamer X33 said:

I’m watching BTR Idk-why but i have this strange attraction to Logan ;)
    Big time rush? If so, I also have a kinda weird crush on Logan. I’m embarrassed of the fact that I watch that show, but it’s quite funny and cute, so I keep it on the DL:P

What does bieberlake mean?

JonasGirl007 said:

==
    What’s up with you?

it is good so far..
    I’m slumming here on OU and I’m trying to read a book called the truth about forever by Sarah Dessen. It’s pretty decent so far…

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16.
    ________
    Oh……….*feels kinda emberrased now*

• Nancy1069

What does bieberlake mean?
    __________________________
    Bieber/Timberlake
    It’s a disgrace to Justin Timberlake :S

Dreamer X33 said:

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33
    ------
    YESSS he is <3 I'm obessesed with the show, it just keeps getting better and better:D

• Astoria Malfoy

SweetdispostionI love Vampire diaries, Damon is SEXYY <33

• stellagirl1993
  • iusedtobelovedrunk

Hey everyone! :)

Jessicuhh. said:

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16.
    _____

*blinks*

• JonasGirl007

==
    I saw her in a book store… her books tend to be about love… eh?

Nancy1069 said:

WTF is wrong with OU? Give us a new post!
    ________________
    Yeah, I’m so desperate that I’m talking to my brother :S
    Hahaha, desperate times call for desperate measures:P

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16

• iusedtobelovedrunk

So, apparentally I can’t click the big Oceanup logo at the top to get home anymore. -_-

• HOT DAYUMMM

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    That’s ALL I have to say.

Woahhhhhhhhh.

Hey everyone! :)
    _______________
    Hello there :D

Hey everyone! :)
    _______________
    Hello there :D

• oxoemmaoxo

usedtobelovedrunk said:

Hey everyone! :)

Hello. : )

• iusedtobelovedrunk

that’s a really good book. so is ‘lock and key’ and ‘just listen’. both by her.

• Someone

Sweetdisposition said:

JonasGirl007 said:

==
    What’s up with you?

it is good so far..
    What’s it about?

JonasGirl007 said:

==
    I saw her in a book store… her books tend to be about love… eh?
    Yepp, but they’re not as predictable as Nicholas Sparks books.

Sweet.

• stellagirl1993

Lol http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1372387

• JonasGirl007

Yepp, but they’re not as predictable as Nicholas Sparks books.
    ==
    Lol :P

I hope it’s good

Lol http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1372387
    _____________________
    Patrick :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Yepp, but they’re not as predictable as Nicholas Sparks books.

i’ll probably get jumped on for saying this, but i hate nicholas spark’s books and movies. the only movie of his i willingly went to see was ‘dear john’.

>.<

• Mareike

lol at the girl falling off the table…

• SelenamGomez.Biz

Justin’s hair is so much better… get over zac he is a loner now.

• Nancy1069

lol at the girl falling off the table…
    _____________
    Yeah, I think it’s funny, but I didn’t laugh..

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Yepp, but they’re not as predictable as Nicholas Sparks books.

The only N.S. books and movies I like are a walk to remember and the notebook. A walk to remember is my all time fave movie, it always makes me cry.

• stellagirl1993

Lol http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1372387
    _____________________
    Patrick :D

Funny looking :P

• Nancy1069

Yepp, but they’re not as predictable as Nicholas Sparks books.

_________________
    I love that movie :)

• vintagelovers

To many people can pull of Justin’s hair. Not many can pull Zac’s.

yeah, it’s no competition because zac beats the fuck out of him.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Awwww…that’s sad and funny at the same time..

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Yepp, but they’re not as predictable as Nicholas Sparks books.

_
    I disagree. Dear John is not that good. A walk to remember is much better and it’s a tear jerker.

_______________________

• JonasGirl007

===
    Sigh.

Way to go oU.

• brandon

i vote justin his hair is the shit zac efron aint got shit on jaybee

:)))))))))))

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16.

• carbomb__

Biebz has really neat hair, like it always stays in place.

• cony

I could ride my bike to Justin Bieber’s house, it is that close -.-

• Nancy1069

WTF is wrong with OU? Give us a new post!
    ________________
    Yeah, I’m so desperate that I’m talking to my brother :S
    Hahaha, desperate times call for desperate measures:P
    ______________
    :P

• StarLightSTARbright

Life is a blessing. Enjoy it. Think of today. Goals for the future. You are writing your own autobiography.. Make it great.
    40 minutes ago via Tweetie

Joe posted it, and no, I don’t have a Twitter.

I could ride my bike to Justin Bieber’s house, it is that close -.-
    _________________
    Wow, that’s very close :S

XD
    But isn’t there someone on OU how is a fan of him and claims to be 16?

I’m a bieber fan and older than 16

__________________________
    Yeah, I actually feel the same way, but I’m not calling myself a fan

• Jessicuhh.

I know a lot of 17-18 year olds that are fans of him. Nbd!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    That’s ALL I have to say.
    __________________________
    Doesn’t suprise me XD

jaybees hair is the shit zac efron aint got shit on him LOL

• justins girl

i love justin so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

• CrazyCrunk

5th

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Awwww…that’s sad and funny at the same time..
    I know, that was one major rejection.

• mileyluver15

zac

• Nancy1069

Awwww…that’s sad and funny at the same time..
    __________________
    What a b*tch

• CrazyCrunk

lol i remember that video