Miley Cyrus The Last Song UNSCRIPTED

Part 2 & 3 + LIVE CHAT performances under!

Haha. The director telling Miley “Can you please read you lines before you come to work.” :)

The only failure in here is you looser, While your sitting in your ass living with your whore mother,Miley is making millions while you survive in welfare an your mother and you whoring money.

• NicksSweetCaroline

anyone else having flash backs to the JONAS unscripted thing.

I think may shed a tear of joy with the memories :'(

• No Bitchassness

Haha at the end ”yeah were hilarious, i know, its an honor to be in the presence of us”

not ok

rude girl please

pot head
    I do not see Selenas grandma in this interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQtc-98sdg vote for @liamhemsworth if you are a true fan!! or aany other artist!!!!

• Your Mom Was Here

haha unscripted is the best

• Janis Lan

Lol! I love them :D

• AnonsAreRad

gonna see it now…

Lol, this interview is hilarious.

Miley: Do you like my cocking? Did you like the pancakes I made for you? Or do we go out always because you hate what I cooking?
    Liam: Yeah…. ahh, hm, they were out of a can.
    Miley: Ok, but the other stuff I cook for you?
    Liam; You mean like oatmeal out of the bag, like that kind of thing?
    Liam: You warm things up really well.

Lol, this interview is funny.

Miley: Do you like my cocking? Did you like the pancakes I made for you? Or do we go out always because you hate what I cook?
    Liam: Yeah…. ahh, hm, they were out of a can.
    Miley: Ok, but the other stuff I cook for you?
    Liam; You mean like oatmeal out of the bag, like that kind of thing?
    Liam: You warm things up really well.

Lol, this interview is funny.

Liam: Yeah…. ahh, hm, they were out of a can.
    Miley: Ok, but the other stuff I cook for you?
    Liam; You mean like oat meal out of the bag, like that kind of thing?
    Liam: You warm things up really well.

• No Bitchassness

Can’t wait to see what she’s wearing :) hope its child friendly haha

Lol, this interview is funny.

Miley: Do you like my cooking? Or do we go out always because you hate what I cook? Did you like the pancakes I made for you?
    Liam: Yeah…. ahh, hm, they were out of a can.
    Miley: Ok, but the other stuff I cook for you?
    Liam; You mean like oat meal out of the bag, like that kind of thing?
    Liam: You warm things up really well.

hahahahaha at the Liam hygiene part!! LMAO

• Julianna

Coool.

they are cute

hahaha poor fugly bitch… her movie ganna be fail…. hahahaha they need so much publicity for this stupid movie…. hahahaha

• AnonsAreRad

ew Liam picks his Nose? ewewewew
    yeah I don’t like him anymore lmfao

• cony

Lmao! Liam made me laugh.

your confusing Miley wth selenas cd I feel bad her first cd failed but she tried.

• cony

But ummm Liam if I EVER meet you, I will NEVER shake your hand.

lol “i only said it in like 25 interviews, do u just not listen when i talk.”

well..

lol hold on a tick. what is this australian slang.

• ET

AnonsAreRad said:
    ew Liam picks his Nose? ewewewew
    yeah I don’t like him anymore lmfao
    _________
    Bitch please, you know you do it too ;P

• LaLaLaLand

i LOVE her interviews especially the unscripted ones lol love them cant wait

• Cesi.

Awh. :) Miley’s laugh at the end.. ;D
    I’m happy for them both.

Do you guys think that there is gonna be Memi moments??
    I hope so!:)

• xafranbix

she sings better here than in american idol

the driveway is original from Miley
    i’m pretty sure ;D

The performances were amazing, and i loved the interview. although she might upset Liam with her jokes which kind of put him down a little. no offense, just saying :) They’re really cute together though

the driveway is original from Miley
    i’m pretty sure ;D

• disney’s sing-along

Haha… I love the Unscripted interviews. The Jonas Brothers one was hilarious. I wasn’t going to really watch this, but then I figured maybe they would talk a little about The Last Song -which was an incredible book!- and then I ended up watching all of it. They are so cute. It’s funny how opposite they are yet they seem like they’re a perfect match at the same time. Am I even making any sense right now? lol. Sorry. :)

i think she’s mean to him, she’s always putting him down. maybe its in a kidding way, but she’s way to sarcastic, and after a while, even if its only in a joking manner it starts to hurt ones feelings. im not saying anything bad about her miley fans, she just seems kinda obnoxious, and keeps talking over people. poor liam.

• LaLaLaLand

Bitch please, you know you do it too ;P
    haha i know right loved ur comment

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Miam<3
    Mileys friends are gucci & his friends are homeless.
    Adorable.

• Jessie//

Ahahaha, I love their discussion about Miley’s cooking! Um…”you’re really good at warming stuff up?” haha <3 them!

• Jessie//

——————————-

You’re right, the book was SO good!

The driveway, was that a cover?
    if so who sings it originally?
    If its her original Wow im impressed.
    very beautiful song !

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

I saw the movie last night, and it was amazing. Just as good as the book. I cried my eyes out, and im sure everyone will love it. Liam and Miley are awesome in the film :) <33

• Dussie

Is she missing the back of her shirt? On the final clip, just at the beginning when she’s about to start singing “When I Look At You”, it’s like she’s missing the back of her shirt. I’ve noticed she’s been wearing a couple shirts like that lately. What’s up with that?

• love_love_love

oh he said her friends were gucci somehow i got “and your friends are… douchey haha

They are so so so cute!!!!

• TEAM MEMI!

man! liam’s the best!! cant believe it took me this long to relize lol. they’re great! but…ewww about the nose picking…gross…lol :\

NicksSweetCaroline said:

anyone else having flash backs to the JONAS unscripted thing.

I think may shed a tear of joy with the memories :'(
    _
    Who is that in the photo?

• JonasGirl007

love the way they include ‘unscripted’

• iloveyouux

I seriously cant wait for this movie! [:

• NicksSweetCaroline

NicksSweetCaroline said:

anyone else having flash backs to the JONAS unscripted thing.

I think may shed a tear of joy with the memories :'(
    _
    Who is that in the photo?

Damien from mean girls :P

• MZ

LOL at Liam picking his nose.

hes like ok

well s

unicorns

make it

meh its ok

pot head

• _huajaichumpoo

NicksSweetCaroline said:

anyone else having flash backs to the JONAS unscripted thing.

I think may shed a tear of joy with the memories :'(
    _________

I did. I miss the Jonas Brothers.

• StarLightSTARbright

Haha aww they’re so cute together!

• xafranbix

Love em :)

Hey at what time does the KCA’S start EST?

• _huajaichumpoo

xafranbix said:

Love em :)

Hey at what time does the KCA’S start EST?
    _____________

8:00 P.M.

• Krisssy

Hey at what time does the KCA’S start EST?
    8 pm :)

• SiezeTheDay

Damien from mean girls :P
    Your icon is beastly. I was just talking about that the other day lol(: